Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Page: 9 of 18
 TriggerGod
07-24-2009, 2:24 PM
Is there any way to get the Republic Commando Uniform ?
You heard about the non-canon footlocker? Heres what you do to get to it:

Beat the main storyline. After Channa leaves with Kobayashi and Mec H'anic, there should be a body in the cliff area where Solomon's corpse was buried. Search that body, and there is an item called the non-canon key

Go to the Residential level, and find the drunk miner in the back of the room (in the room with 3 other miners)

He says something about hating to lose pazzak 3 times in a row. Thats your cue. Play and beat him 3 times in a row. He gets angry, and then leaves the room.

Follow him to the previously locked door, (with the protocol droid near it, or where it was) and watch as he collapses. Open the footlocker, and you'll get 4 items: one of which is the Republic Commando helmet.

I can't remember if I'm right, but go talk to Administrator Decan, and he'll want you to do something. He'll want you to do some extra jobs, which means getting rid of people who are making Dreshade (or however you spell it) deteriorate. After each assassination, Decan will award you with a new item. I believe one of the items its the republic commando armor.
 Exile007
07-24-2009, 11:25 PM
Actually, the Commando Armor uses the Soldier default clothing model and therefore can't be obtained without doing a little modding of one's own. ;)
 TriggerGod
07-24-2009, 11:28 PM
Actually, the Commando Armor uses the Soldier default clothing model and therefore can't be obtained without doing a little modding of one's own. ;)

Ah, ok. Its been a bit since I've gone into K1 in a bit, and when I did, I didn't bother to look at all my shiny new stuff.
 Nick Vader
07-27-2009, 7:25 AM

Thought of that too. That's why I said if it's possible, and I was affraid you'd say that. Anyway, f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c mod !!!

P.S.: And thanks for the tips, guys...
 ZimmMaster
07-27-2009, 11:39 AM
It seems that there are many problems developing. Is there going to be a version 2 with these problems fixed?
 Silveredge9
07-27-2009, 11:59 AM
It seems that there are many problems developing. Is there going to be a version 2 with these problems fixed?A 1.1 patch is in development, and will be released when completed.
 ZimmMaster
07-27-2009, 12:03 PM
A 1.1 patch is in development, and will be released when completed.

That's good. Is it going to be a whole new version of the BOS:SR or is it going to be just the files that are affected?
 countzero
07-27-2009, 12:59 PM
And now that I've been playing KotOR after finishing BOS:SR, I had a problem during the GenoHaradan quest, the one about Ithorak. If I meet with his aide, Senni Vek in the Hangar corridor he had to appear with a security droid. Well, what I see is that the droid appears but not Vek. You can hear his voice and then the game crashes. I ran the game in a Override copy I made before installing BOS:SR and it worked fine. That happens also when you face Ithorak at the Hangar; Senni Vek is not there. This didn't happened when you meet him the first time in Anchorhead and in Manaan's swoop place.

I've had the exact same problem. Only the droid appears, you hear vek speak and the game crashes.
 maugomale
07-27-2009, 3:37 PM
After the patch is released whenever, I think I'll do a playthrough of the mod and post the videos over on YouTube (I'm actually surprised no one did that until now). Do I have your ok on that, Silver?

Still haven't played through all the mod yet cuz I'm waiting for the patch (I happen to like bug-free playthroughs). Yet, from everything I've read, the mod must be, in the words of a critic:

"...absolutely sublime, from start to finish..."

Can't wait for the patch man, but there's no need to rush it. Take your time! RL comes first, of course.
 Master Shake
07-27-2009, 6:50 PM
(I happen to like bug-free playthroughs).
As opposed to those who love bug riddled games?

The mod was completely bug free when I played it. I played the pre packaged save.
 maugomale
07-27-2009, 11:00 PM
As opposed to those who love bug riddled games?

The mod was completely bug free when I played it. I played the pre packaged save.

Well, from what I've read here, it seems there's a pretty good amount of bugs.

Regardless, I may or may not end up doing the playthrough without the patch (gotta format my PC first, then start a new playthrough).

Also, I'd like to have Silveredge9's ok before attempting anything.
 Kreia001
07-28-2009, 8:44 AM
when i am Shadow abourd on the Orion when she is sortly after the death of Revan, then the republic will raid the ship, after Deamon Drexil (or something like that, it is the captian fo the Orion) will say But if i dont gues it wrong we are in for a wild fight (or something like that) then when i go to the starboard section to fight the screen goes black, i hear only blaster shots and i cant do anything, but when i load the auto-save i get there but i see some republic sodliers saying "in the name of the republic, surrender" then 3 aliens and after the rodian says kill! die! kill!die!Republic! the game falls out and i get a message wich says that and error has ocurred and that Sw Kotor has been closed.

What must i do? Can please someone help me out?

Please help the mod maker out and use spoiler or hidden tags when talking about plot points, as was requested by him. -RH
 cwby74
07-28-2009, 11:03 PM

need more info? do you have any other mods installed if so try uninstalling them, and do a clean install. if you dont try reloading from the last save point such as before you go to the starboard section. screen goes black, reload save point should work from there. this is a know bug that silver is in the process of fixing.

That's good. Is it going to be a whole new version of the BOS:SR or is it going to be just the files that are affected?

it will more than likely be just a file that will fix the glitches that happening throughout.

No double posting, if you have the last post in the thread then edit that post to add information/content, and if quoting multiple people then use the multi-quote function. Thanks. -RH

Sorry Red, will watch that next time.
 Kreia001
07-29-2009, 5:56 AM
need more info? do you have any other mods installed if so try uninstalling them, and do a clean install. if you dont try reloading from the last save point such as before you go to the starboard section. screen goes black, reload save point should work from there. this is a know bug that silver is in the process of fixing.

it will more than likely be just a file that will fix the glitches that happening throughout.

No double posting, if you have the last post in the thread then edit that post to add information/content, and if quoting multiple people then use the multi-quote function. Thanks. -RH

Thank you for the help, i shall try to do that and i hope that it will be succesfull then
 Silveredge9
07-29-2009, 10:35 AM
That's good. Is it going to be a whole new version of the BOS:SR or is it going to be just the files that are affected?Just the files which are affected. A patch.

I've had the exact same problem. Only the droid appears, you hear vek speak and the game crashes.I can't see how BoS:SR would be causing this issue. It modifies no files associated with that quest.

After the patch is released whenever, I think I'll do a playthrough of the mod and post the videos over on YouTube (I'm actually surprised no one did that until now). Do I have your ok on that, Silver?

Still haven't played through all the mod yet cuz I'm waiting for the patch (I happen to like bug-free playthroughs). Yet, from everything I've read, the mod must be, in the words of a critic:

"...absolutely sublime, from start to finish..."

Can't wait for the patch man, but there's no need to rush it. Take your time! RL comes first, of course.Do what you want. You don't need my permission for anything like that. It's a publicly released mod.

when i am Shadow abourd on the Orion when she is sortly after the death of Revan, then the republic will raid the ship, after Deamon Drexil (or something like that, it is the captian fo the Orion) will say But if i dont gues it wrong we are in for a wild fight (or something like that) then when i go to the starboard section to fight the screen goes black, i hear only blaster shots and i cant do anything, but when i load the auto-save i get there but i see some republic sodliers saying "in the name of the republic, surrender" then 3 aliens and after the rodian says kill! die! kill!die!Republic! the game falls out and i get a message wich says that and error has ocurred and that Sw Kotor has been closed.

Please help the mod maker out and use spoiler or hidden tags when talking about plot points, as was requested by him. -RHThe issue with the black screen is a known bug, and will be addressed in the forthcoming patch. The crash you mentioned sounds more like an issue relating to Vista's instability with KOTOR on a whole. One of the other members posted a few tips and tricks a few pages back on how to increase stability, so you might want to read that and see if it makes any difference.
 Kreia001
07-29-2009, 11:49 AM
Just the files which are affected. A patch.

I can't see how BoS:SR would be causing this issue. It modifies no files associated with that quest.

Do what you want. You don't need my permission for anything like that. It's a publicly released mod.

The issue with the black screen is a known bug, and will be addressed in the forthcoming patch. The crash you mentioned sounds more like an issue relating to Vista's instability with KOTOR on a whole. One of the other members posted a few tips and tricks a few pages back on how to increase stability, so you might want to read that and see if it makes any difference.

I have re-installed my kotor and then the mod, i hadnt a issue until i reach that there is a crewmember of the orion captured and then the game crashes, well maybe i will try to install the mod on my father computer, it is a windows xp, maybe it will work then correctly, by the way, as far as i have got, it is the best mod ever made!
 jxxx22
07-30-2009, 6:05 PM
Does BoS increases the amount of XP required for level ups?
I installed the mod and i noticed that my lv2 required XP increased from 1000 to 3000, since the mod does not say anything about XP values increased and i have a bunch of mods installed aswell, could anyone confirm if the mod indeed increases the values?
 Nick Vader
07-31-2009, 10:19 PM
Does BoS increases the amount of XP required for level ups?
I installed the mod and i noticed that my lv2 required XP increased from 1000 to 3000, since the mod does not say anything about XP values increased and i have a bunch of mods installed aswell, could anyone confirm if the mod indeed increases the values?

Really ? I didn't notice that ! Anyway, what kind of mods you have installed except of this ?
 jxxx22
08-01-2009, 3:05 PM
Really ? I didn't notice that ! Anyway, what kind of mods you have installed except of this ?

Sorry, my bad. Actually i was testing some mods using the savegame editor and i forgot that i had level up my character to lv2 in the editor.
I just started a new game and all was fine.
 SirMorbius
08-02-2009, 8:05 PM
I am just about finished with this mod, and I ran into a problem. When I get done in the wastes, and am returning to Dreshdae, once I am in the ancient cave, I can't get into the temple to return to Dreshdae. Am I seriously off my rocker here? What have I missed? Great mod by the way.
 Laar_Dha
08-05-2009, 2:14 AM
I am just about finished with this mod, and I ran into a problem. When I get done in the wastes, and am returning to Dreshdae, once I am in the ancient cave, I can't get into the temple to return to Dreshdae. Am I seriously off my rocker here? What have I missed? Great mod by the way.

I have the same problem. I don't have any other mods installed.

By the way, fabulous job on the mod. This is an impressive feat.
 Silveredge9
08-05-2009, 10:49 AM
I am just about finished with this mod, and I ran into a problem. When I get done in the wastes, and am returning to Dreshdae, once I am in the ancient cave, I can't get into the temple to return to Dreshdae. Am I seriously off my rocker here? What have I missed? Great mod by the way.To return to Dreshdae from the point where the story ends you would need to take the left tunnel into the large area where Shadow, Kobayashi, and Mec Han'ic left, exit that area into the first Korriban Wastes area, and then back through the Mining Tunnels.
 Christos K
08-06-2009, 7:02 PM
Just a quick thing. I believe I asked this before but never got a way to fix it. There are two mods that I know of that change the Star Forge Robes and Darth Revan's Robes. This is one of them. As many know this mod changes them to look like Darth Revan's cut scene robe. I was wondering if there was a way to not make this happen so they remain the the default ones that came with the game. After I will alter the appropriate files so that the right item (In my opinion) makes you look like Darth Revan in the cut scene. If this would require a fresh reinstall of KotOR, I am fine with that.
 Lunar4
08-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Just a quick question...

I added akirakon sins robes or w/e to my inventory with the KSE, and when i equip them it just shows the default soldier clothing. Is this supposed to happen or not??
 Lord of Hunger
08-12-2009, 2:50 AM
Most likely yes. I would advise staying away from BOSSR when using KSE. There have been a lot of failures in that area as this is one of the single most complex yet well made mods every thought of.
 BorgOvermind
08-12-2009, 4:51 AM
Problems with the mod:
Drix Keliwt does not spawn in the Drunk side cantina on Korriban (Dreshdae) So there's no way to start the first main quest.
Also, there's no Bith Ponda H'tiba in the Anchorhead Cantina on Tatooine, even if the first quest is completed.
The mod successfully installed, tho'.
What can I do to make the primary quests of the mod work ?
Thanks.
 Silveredge9
08-12-2009, 9:36 AM
I was wondering if there was a way to not make this happen so they remain the the default ones that came with the game.You would have to delete the following files from your override folder:

PFBJL.mdl
PFBJM.mdl
PFBJS.mdl
PMBJL.mdl
PMBJM.mdl
PMBJS.mdl
PFBJL.mdx
PFBJM.mdx
PFBJS.mdx
PMBJL.mdx
PMBJM.mdx
PMBJS.mdx

Just a quick question...

I added akirakon sins robes or w/e to my inventory with the KSE, and when i equip them it just shows the default soldier clothing. Is this supposed to happen or not??The Akirakon Sin robes are not wearable by the PC, which is you cannot find then in game without having to use KSE.

Problems with the mod:
Drix Keliwt does not spawn in the Drunk side cantina on Korriban (Dreshdae) So there's no way to start the first main quest.
Also, there's no Bith Ponda H'tiba in the Anchorhead Cantina on Tatooine, even if the first quest is completed.
The mod successfully installed, tho'.
What can I do to make the primary quests of the mod work ?
Thanks.Have you completed the Leviathan section of the game? In the read-me its stated as a requirement before any quests associated with the mod can be started.
 Klarth
08-12-2009, 12:00 PM
I'm not certain whether this is a bug or just idiocy on my part, but:
I got into the residential level of the czerka facility on korriban and accessed a computer which told me that I needed to access 3 other computers in sequence in order to proceed. I found the first of these in the medical area and what is apparently the third in the generator room, but the second is apparently in the maintenance room. This room is locked. I am stuck.
 BorgOvermind
08-12-2009, 8:05 PM
That was the problem, Silveredge9. It works now.
Klarth, it's not a bug.
Look for a lost bag with an access card.
 Klarth
08-13-2009, 7:15 AM
This bag is on the same level, right? No doubt this is gonna be embarrassingly obvious in the end but I've been to every accessible area of the level several times and found nothing.
 Darth Ravage
08-13-2009, 7:33 AM
It keeps crashing when Matilda joins my party?Help?
 BorgOvermind
08-13-2009, 10:11 AM
This bag is on the same level, right? No doubt this is gonna be embarrassingly obvious in the end but I've been to every accessible area of the level several times and found nothing.
Yes, it's right on the middle of the main hallways.
Darth Ravage - try to multi-click maybe you can bypass corrupted game engine video sequences (if this is he point of the crash).
 jxxx22
08-14-2009, 1:14 AM
- PMBJL.mdl
- PMBJM.mdl
- PMBJS.mdl
- PFBJL.mdl
- PFBJM.mdl
- PFBJS.mdl
- PMBJL.mdx
- PMBJM.mdx
- PMBJS.mdx
- PFBJL.mdx
- PFBJM.mdx
- PFBJS.mdx

He told me a few posts up.

I cant actually believe that I am informing folks with more modding experience with me this but, just an FYI. The animated Cape DOES work.

You just have to rename and make multiple copies of his animated model. The model comes as N_DarthRevan.mdl and N_DarthRevan.mdx. Make 6 copies of each and rename them as above.
One Animated fixed maskless model. Only the hood remains unanimated.

The same works for the light side star forge robes. Rename them to whatever the model is called.

Did anyone else got this working? I mean with the floating cape and belt fix.
I was able to get kristy's fix working, but with the floating cape, the mask gets stuck inside your head.
Also i just arrived in Korriban after the Leviathan, should i wait for the patch before playing it?
 TriggerGod
08-14-2009, 1:20 AM
Did anyone else got this working? I mean with the floating cape and belt fix.
I was able to get kristy's fix working, but with the floating cape, the mask gets stuck inside your head.
Thats an... unfortunate problem that happens because the hood and mask aren't animated. That means the hood and mask remain stationary while everything else around it is bustling with motion.

Also i just arrived in Korriban after the Leviathan, should i wait for the patch before playing it?

Absolutely not. You should play the mod in its entirety. Feel the storyliney goodness :p

Of course, if you want to wait, you can. Its ultimately your choice. :)
 jxxx22
08-14-2009, 1:34 AM
Thats an... unfortunate problem that happens because the hood and mask aren't animated. That means the hood and mask remain stationary while everything else around it is bustling with motion.
So, i assume there is no way to fix it.

Absolutely not. You should play the mod in its entirety. Feel the storyliney goodness :p

Of course, if you want to wait, you can. Its ultimately your choice. :)

There are no gamebreaking bugs, right?
 Rtas Vadum
08-14-2009, 3:20 AM
So, i assume there is no way fix it.

The only way would be for a very patient person to animate the rest of the frames(which likely will be a lot, because the hood would need to move just as the head does, for every combat, dialogue and all other animations that the model would need to perform)

There are no gamebreaking bugs, right?

Not really, unless its installed improperly. There are possible places within the storyline that it might stall or crash on the .bik videos, but there are workarounds for them, at least until those issues are fixed.
 Klarth
08-14-2009, 7:45 AM
Okay, can someone tell me exactly where this access card is? I've been around this level far too many times.
 Laar_Dha
08-14-2009, 1:05 PM
Okay, can someone tell me exactly where this access card is? I've been around this level far too many times.

I hope this helps:

After you answered the first set of questions and headed toward the next computer, you should have seen a Czerka employee run off down a hallway. He drops a bag in the hallway outside the manager's office. The access card is in the bag.
 Rakata Prime
08-14-2009, 3:21 PM
I hope this helps:

After you answered the first set of questions and headed toward the next computer, you should have seen a Czerka employee run off down a hallway. He drops a bag in the hallway outside the manager's office. The access card is in the bag.

I have the same problem. I can`t open the maintenance door after I
answerd all 3 questions at the medicalroom-computer panel.I also collected, after I answerd all 3 questions, this card that the czerka employee losed.
I have no idea what I could do. Please help.... and sorry for my bad english
Im german
 jxxx22
08-16-2009, 11:37 AM
After i finished BoS and returned to the Ebon Hawk, i tried to upgrade Shadow's lightsaber, but i couldn't open the crystal upgrade screen for this lightsaber and after i closed the workbench screen, the lightsaber dissapeared from my inventory.
I tried looking the previous posts but i couldn't find anything.
Is this a known bug or it's just happening to me?
 Silveredge9
08-16-2009, 6:52 PM
I have the same problem. I can`t open the maintenance door after I
answerd all 3 questions at the medicalroom-computer panel.I also collected, after I answerd all 3 questions, this card that the czerka employee losed.
I have no idea what I could do. Please help.... and sorry for my bad english
Im germanAfter completing the 3rd terminal, you exit the maintenance room, watch the cutscene which triggers, and then unlock the Mining Tunnels door using the terminal to the left of it.

After i finished BoS and returned to the Ebon Hawk, i tried to upgrade Shadow's lightsaber, but i couldn't open the crystal upgrade screen for this lightsaber and after i closed the workbench screen, the lightsaber dissapeared from my inventory.
I tried looking the previous posts but i couldn't find anything.
Is this a known bug or it's just happening to me?This has been reported before if I remember correctly. I'm not sure what could be causing it. I'll have to look into it.

Also the first patch has finally been released, fixing a number of reported bugs which I've managed to replicate and fix since BoS:SR's release a few months back. A full list of the changes can be found below.

- Adds a workaround for the cutscene bug where the player would sometimes not enter the Administrator's office.
- Adds a workaround for the cutscene bug where the Administrator's droids would sometimes not enter his office.
- Fixes a bug where sometimes the screen would not fade in at the beginning of bos_orion2.mod.
- Makes it possible to freely travel to the Residential Level and beyond following the completion of the main questline.
- Disables "Mass Transit to Ebon Hawk" feature on some modules.
- Revises difficulty of the 4 final vision battles.
- Tweaks difficulty of bos_chamber.mod Solomon boss fight.
- Revises the strength of Mandalore's Axes.
- Revises the difficulty of the Mandalore boss fight.
- Fixes a bug where Nat Koh would teleport outside of the Leisure Officer's appartment upon loading from a save created during the climax of the Backwater Entertainment quest.
- Removes South Beach area transition in bos_sintem.mod.
- Adds alignment scripts to certain dialogue choices in vision1.mod.
- Fixes a bug where the journal would be updated with a blank quest entry after Shadow is added to the party.
- Fixes a bug where it was possible for the corrupted messenger to spawn when you enter Korriban with Shadow in the party after the original confrontation.
- Fixes a bug where it was possible to open certain plot specific locked doors with a really high security skill.
- Fixes a bug where Shadow would respond with her standard dialogue if spoken to during the bos_chamber.mod Solomon boss fight.
- Corrects reported spelling/gramatical errors.

For the moment a megaupload link will have to suffice. When it's available on KoTORFiles, I'll be sure to post a link.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M0XP4V74)

Sorry for the delay. I've just been having too much fun away from KoTOR.
 ZimmMaster
08-16-2009, 10:52 PM
We don't expect modders to do nothing but mod. We DO have lives outside of modding you know. Many of us are not even done with school.
 Lord of Hunger
08-16-2009, 11:04 PM
Thank you very much Silver! I have to say, I am definitely looking forward to the difficulty fixes as that will probably improve the game feel.
 jxxx22
08-17-2009, 4:52 AM
This has been reported before if I remember correctly. I'm not sure what could be causing it. I'll have to look into it.

I noticed that she is given the saber channa_saber. I compared both channa_saber, channa_saber2 and the normal purple double bladed saber, and i couldn't find any difference.
Shouldn't it be easier just to remove this saber and give her the normal purple double bladed lightsaber? I did so with the savegame editor and it worked fine.
Also could you tell me the utc file that is used when she joins the party?

EDIT: Nevermind, i found the file, p_channa.utc.
 Kyr'am Galaar
08-18-2009, 1:29 AM
I don't know if anyone else noticed this but...

When you are in the cave leading to the korriban waists, the young Channa Mae walks up to older Channa Mae, the young Channa's hands are human colored instead of grayish-blue....

So there is my little tripe... nothing big or anything, but just a little annoying...
 Weavel
08-18-2009, 8:49 AM
yeah, I noticed this as well.
 Rakata Prime
08-18-2009, 10:43 AM
Thank you Silver but my problem is that the maintenance room door is blocked. So I cannot enter this terminal which I need to open the mining facility door.
 Laar_Dha
08-19-2009, 12:46 AM
Thank you Silver but my problem is that the maintenance room door is blocked. So I cannot enter this terminal which I need to open the mining facility door.

That one was a little bit tricky. I'll put this in two steps in case you just want a hint and not the whole secret.

Step 1 - Hint:
At the second terminal, check the camera feeds, paying particular attention to the maintenance room camera.
Step 2 - Really Big Hint:
There is a power conduit near the maintenance room door - overload it and blow it up. The door will open.
 jxxx22
08-19-2009, 8:54 PM
I found three bugs so far (there are some more grammar errors even with the patch installed, but it really did'nt bother me much, so i won't report any yet, since i can't remember where they occur anymore)

1st: Backwater Entertainment quest updates to the wrong key if you choose to help the twilek and fight the bounty hunter (reporting that you let the bounty hunter kill him).

2nd: There are reports in this topic about a crash to the desktop while you are exploring the mining cave, im having this issue aswell, but i found out the crashes only occurs in the mining camp 1 and between the path from camp 1 to the bridge area.

3rd: If you open your savegame with the savegame editor and check your quest list, you will find an erroneous entry there (this bug is probably related to the bug where you get a blank quest, even though i applied the patch, loaded a previous savegame, and made sure the blank quest was not there, the errenous entry remains).
 Silveredge9
08-19-2009, 9:48 PM
I don't know if anyone else noticed this but...

When you are in the cave leading to the korriban waists, the young Channa Mae walks up to older Channa Mae, the young Channa's hands are human colored instead of grayish-blue....

So there is my little tripe... nothing big or anything, but just a little annoying...Yeah, I only just noticed this myself. Because the hands were so dirty, I thought they were gloves until I looked at the actual texture. :P

It will be fixed in the next patch.

1st: Backwater Entertainment quest updates to the wrong key if you choose to help the twilek and fight the bounty hunter (reporting that you let the bounty hunter kill him).Already reported. Still working on a fix.

2nd: There are reports in this topic about a crash to the desktop while you are exploring the mining cave, im having this issue aswell, but i found out the crashes only occurs in the mining camp 1 and between the path from camp 1 to the bridge area.I've never been able to replicate this bug, so it's pretty difficult to fix. Is their any way of finding what caused KOTOR to crash via an error report or something? I'm not really sure.

3rd: If you open your savegame with the savegame editor and check your quest list, you will find an erroneous entry there (this bug is probably related to the bug where you get a blank quest, even though i applied the patch, loaded a previous savegame, and made sure the blank quest was not there, the errenous entry remains).The save included is an old save, and was made at a time when multiple mods were installed. The quest entry must be from one of those old mods.
Page: 9 of 18