Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Page: 18 of 18
 godsuxx
04-22-2015, 1:57 PM
Is there any way to download the mod? The megaload link isn't working.
 Fair Strides 2
04-22-2015, 2:15 PM
Is there any way to download the mod? The megaload link isn't working.

You'll want this: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/;99985)
Plus the patch: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Brotherhood_of_Shadow_Solomons_Revenge;102679)
 godsuxx
04-22-2015, 2:29 PM
Thank you!
 Golbolco
04-25-2015, 11:38 AM
Ok. The plot sickens. So we have the same crash, different OS. I have finished this mod multiple times on XP and 7, but 8.1 no joy. I am using the KotOR Collection DVD.

I will have at least a crash log to add to this discussion in a few hours. Does OSx give you any details on the crash?

Haha! It seems we three are having the same problem, I also can't enter the mining facility without a crash. I also happen to be running on a Mac, but not on Steam.
 Rece
04-25-2015, 12:35 PM
Haha! It seems we three are having the same problem, I also can't enter the mining facility without a crash. I also happen to be running on a Mac, but not on Steam.

Yay, another Mac gamer! So could you specify where you crash? It is where the mining facility is? Also tbh I would prefer to get the steam version.
 Golbolco
04-26-2015, 10:16 AM
Yay, another Mac gamer! So could you specify where you crash? It is where the mining facility is? Also tbh I would prefer to get the steam version.

It's the mining facility, yeah. Have you tried warping to other custom areas or is it just the mining facility?
 Rece
04-26-2015, 1:35 PM
It's the mining facility, yeah. Have you tried warping to other custom areas or is it just the mining facility?

I've warped to every single area in the mod. That is the only one that doesn't work for me. And I believe that module is required in order to continue on with the mod. :/
 Wedge Suron
06-14-2015, 11:22 AM
there's an interesting glitch, when Carth doesn't wear his armour/clothes. He has Darius's late quest look.
 Denim
09-06-2015, 6:30 AM
Any idea how to skip the Malachor 5 cutscene that Shadow is sharing? Game keeps crashing constantly regarding any settings involving V-Sync that may help sometimes
 venator66
09-08-2015, 2:44 AM
Just played through SR. Awesome piece of work.

I also read the pre-comic sequels. Both the mod and the sequels prove that Silveredge9 is a man of great talent, able to imagine and create a truly compelling story, one you can get lost into. Just imagine what could be achieved if he ever set his mind to create a KOTOR III total conversion mod.
Page: 18 of 18