Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Page: 13 of 18
 Gatherum
05-09-2010, 4:13 PM
Nowhere. It's just a token that he put in there to indicate that the events of the mod are non-canonical.
 StarHero-D
05-10-2010, 4:16 PM
Nowhere. It's just a token that he put in there to indicate that the events of the mod are non-canonical.

you should get some kind of reward for completing the mod like 5000 creds and maby some awesome light sabers?
 DeathWaist666
05-11-2010, 10:29 PM
I'm having some problems installing this mod correctly. I have been using the "STANDARD INSTALLATION". As it's installing, and as its almost complete, a message comes up saying "backup.modules.ship.mod". The system cannot find the path specified"
If any one can help me out with installing this mod Correctly, You would so rock.

oh and if it helps any, im using Vista..>.>
 Lord of Hunger
05-12-2010, 3:54 AM
DeathWaist666, I've had the same problem on both XP and Windows7. Unfortunately, I have not found out a solution. However, I'll try asking around a bit. Just letting you know that you are not alone.

LOH
 kotorcrazyguy
05-12-2010, 11:57 AM
i've had the same problem everytime i install this mod...i am not installing it until it's fixed...
 DeathWaist666
05-12-2010, 9:46 PM
DeathWaist666, I've had the same problem on both XP and Windows7. Unfortunately, I have not found out a solution. However, I'll try asking around a bit. Just letting you know that you are not alone.

LOH

Thanks, I hope you can,Ill also try and look. Seems there are alot of people that are having the same problem.
 RC-0006 Raptor
05-13-2010, 6:34 PM

LOH

I have decided to completely wipe my game and reinstall it. The mod used to work but I added new mods before I installed BOS the second time and it quit on me with the "ship.mod . Cannot find the specified path" excuse.

I am assuming it has a conflict with possibly the "Bastila's Gold Trim Robes" mod or "Cantina Bastila"

More reports as I discover the problem.

Edit: OK, I have concluded it has something to do with the downloading process. The two previously questionable mods have been OK'd so we are trying a fresh download. Possibly a corrupted file on FileFront. If error reoccurs after this we'll look into more possibilities.

Edit 2: DeathWaist666 and LOH
If you are still having problems, try downloading a new copy.
Worked for me and everythings fine now.
 DeathWaist666
05-14-2010, 2:09 PM
I have decided to completely wipe my game and reinstall it. The mod used to work but I added new mods before I installed BOS the second time and it quit on me with the "ship.mod . Cannot find the specified path" excuse.

I am assuming it has a conflict with possibly the "Bastila's Gold Trim Robes" mod or "Cantina Bastila"

More reports as I discover the problem.

Edit: OK, I have concluded it has something to do with the downloading process. The two previously questionable mods have been OK'd so we are trying a fresh download. Possibly a corrupted file on FileFront. If error reoccurs after this we'll look into more possibilities.

Edit 2: DeathWaist666 and LOH
If you are still having problems, try downloading a new copy.
Worked for me and everythings fine now.

I've have tried to download it several times. Unfortunately, its still giving me the same problems. I have Uninstalled the game and files all together, but am having the same problem. I think it has to deal with Vista, or my computer all together. I do thank you for your time into helping me, if you have any other suggestions, i would appreciate it. :)
 Divadnessej
05-15-2010, 7:00 PM
i have a question: Ive played BOS and SR but i havent played SR since the day it came out so i dont remember something, does recruit Juhani or not effect if you can play BOS and SR? I would be very grateful if someone could answer.
 RC-0006 Raptor
05-16-2010, 4:35 PM
i have a question: Ive played BOS and SR but i havent played SR since the day it came out so i dont remember something, does recruit Juhani or not effect if you can play BOS and SR? I would be very grateful if someone could answer.

Nothing SHOULD affect your game. This only involves the Bastila party slot. If you are having problems more information would be helpful.

Edit: Ok I HAD BoS working but then I installed the patch and it quit on me. I highly doubt the patch has something to do with it as I'm sure SilverEdge9 tested it first. But after i reinstall JUST BoS, I will report on my findings.

As I suspected, the patch had nothing to do with it. However, Drix will still not appear in the cantina. The install log says everything was installed properly but there is a problem somewhere.

Any suggestions?
 Divadnessej
05-16-2010, 8:11 PM
Ok I HAD BoS working but then I installed the patch and it quit on me. I highly doubt the patch has something to do with it as I'm sure SilverEdge9 tested it first. But after i reinstall JUST BoS, I will report on my findings.

As I suspected, the patch had nothing to do with it. However, Drix will still not appear in the cantina. The install log says everything was installed properly but there is a problem somewhere.

Any suggestions?

well have you finished getting the star map on korriban yet? sometimes that helps. If that doesnt, try finding him after the Leviathan, if he still doesnt show up the idk.
And thank you for the tip, now i want be nervous to let Juhani live.
 RC-0006 Raptor
05-16-2010, 8:43 PM
well have you finished getting the star map on korriban yet? sometimes that helps. If that doesnt, try finding him after the Leviathan, if he still doesnt show up the idk.
And thank you for the tip, now i want be nervous to let Juhani live.

The BOS_SAVE that comes with the installation works, but my personal save is at the same point and doesn't like something.
 Lord of Hunger
05-16-2010, 8:57 PM
The BOS_SAVE that comes with the installation works, but my personal save is at the same point and doesn't like something.
If your personal save includes a visit to Korriban after the Leviathan, then I can almost guarantee it will not work.

Btw, can you post the exact links as to where you downloaded the main mod and the 1.1 fix?
 RC-0006 Raptor
05-16-2010, 9:45 PM
If your personal save includes a visit to Korriban after the Leviathan, then I can almost guarantee it will not work.

Btw, can you post the exact links as to where you downloaded the main mod and the 1.1 fix?

Actually, for the first time in my life, I did Korriban BEFORE the Leviathan. However I think before I had my computer explode, it worked with Korriban being my last planet.

BOS-http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Brotherhood_of_Shadow_Solomons_Revenge;99985)

Patch-http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Brotherhood_of_Shadow_Solomons_Revenge;102679)
 Guhndahb
05-18-2010, 11:02 PM
Hello. I'm experiencing a crash bug that I can't seem to work around. I'm playing BoS:SR version 1.1, installed normally, with no other mods ever installed on this installation. I'll explain it below:After arriving at the void and talking with the shadow person, he says I must win some challenge to escape the Bane. It then fades to black, autosaves, and loads a new level. Then, with a black screen, there is a voiced-over quotation by Malak. Immediately after, I crash to desktop.

I've tried to reload from the autoload as well as from before I went to the void (back on the Orion), but it continues to happen.I tried disabling audio and movies as well. I cannot figure out a way to work around it. I'm really enjoying this mod and would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thank you.
 Lord of Hunger
05-19-2010, 3:39 AM
Hello Guhndahb. I've had this bug too, but I don't remember exactly how I got around it. I recommend two things:

1) Try an earlier save than the autosave or your most recent save. It's annoying, but it tends to work.
2) Turn down your game graphics settings to the most minimal level possible until you get past that section. Also try to turn off programs on your computer running in the background if you can (minus your virus checker, because you should always have that working unless you are not connected to the internet).

Hope that helps! :)

@ RC-0006 Raptor: Thanks for the links! I'll try reinstalling KOTOR at some point and see if it works.
 Guhndahb
05-19-2010, 4:23 AM
Hi Hunger. Thank you for your reply. After posting that, I decided to try the savefile included with BoS:SR. I had no troubles at that part (and continued on to finish the original BoS mod - impressive stuff!). I did try an earlier save (although not too, too far earlier) with no success but I think I will still try your other suggestion of fiddling with my graphics settings. Hopefully I can resolve it so that I can replay it with my own character. Unfortunately, I strongly suspect there's something in my save that's not playing nice w/ the mod and I'll not be successful.

Come to think of it, while I've not installed any other mods, I did modify my character's appearance using KSE_333 when I first started the game to a non-standard appearance. Perhaps that's the problem. I may make the same alteration to the provided save and see if it starts crashing there.

I'll report back once I've tried it one way or the other. Thanks again.
 Guhndahb
05-19-2010, 3:00 PM
Well I solved it, although it's likely unrelated to why it hit you, Hunger. But I'll elaborate just in case someone else runs into it in the future. I certainly wish I'd realized it sooner though!

It turns out it was because I wasn't using one of the default bodies. I didn't have any mods installed, but I did use the savegame editor to change my appearance to that of Trask. I suspect (and I'm just guessing here) the problem may be that Trask's model doesn't display headwear. This never affected anything in the normal game, it was actually nice since the silly looking visors and such wouldn't show up, but I think it confused BoS when...
...BoS rigs you out in Revan's outfit including mask.Even if this isn't the case, it definitely is because I wasn't using a default character model. I went in to my save just before the crash, changed it to use one of the defaults, and viola, that scene loaded just fine. Additionally, I tried setting the save game included with BoS to use the Trask model and it crashed at the same spot. So this was completely my fault and not a bug in BoS.

Edit: I've confirmed that it'sRevan's Robes that were clashing with the Trask model. It turns out that the Star Forge Robes cause a crash as well. So this issue had NOTHING to do with BoS.
 ParkanianZX
05-22-2010, 8:45 PM
I have a severe problem with installation. Even with no other mods installed, re-downloads of BoS:SR and fresh installs of KotOR

I get an error :"Error: Unhandled exception: Cannot create file "C:\Users\[MYNAMEGOESHERE]\Downloads\bos_sr_1.0\modules\ship_tmp\alienchatti ng.dlg". Access is denied (0)"

Can someone help me, please?
 Guhndahb
05-23-2010, 1:35 AM
ParkanianZX: I'm just guessing here, but try running the installer by right-clicking it and selecting Run as Administrator.
 RC-0006 Raptor
05-23-2010, 3:31 PM
Yes going with Guhndahb's idea, the only reason I can think of why access would be denied is if you're installing this under a limited server.
 Qui-Gon Glenn
05-23-2010, 4:34 PM
^^^ Yes, but there is another possibility. You should go into your folder options on your swkotor folder, and make sure that you uncheck the box that is Make this Read-Only. Apply this to all sub-folders, and then just make sure in the sub-folders (like modules) options that you can write to the files in that folder (the box is un-checked).

Run as administrator after doing the folder options, and you should have success.
 Genesis-Black
05-31-2010, 10:43 PM
I have a problem where I can't find Daemon on Tatooine. I see all the Exchange guys standing around but I can't do anything else. HALP.
 RC-0006 Raptor
06-01-2010, 10:32 PM
I have a problem where I can't find Daemon on Tatooine. I see all the Exchange guys standing around but I can't do anything else. HALP.

When you ran the installer did any problems or exceptions appear at the end?
 Darth Crados
06-03-2010, 10:42 AM
First of all, this is a GREAT mod, definetly one of the best ever in KOTOR story. The dialogue is perfect and the story fits very well in the original storyline.
I have a problem though. I've played through BS with no problem. Started SR, everything went smooth until i ended up on the Korriban mining tunnels. There, i don't know why, or how, i cannot enter all 3 camps, the game crashes immediately. Also, in some areas the game breaks a lot, when i kill certain miners, the game sometimes crashes... I managed to proceed by walking straight forward to the bridge, it solved it. But if someone could help, i would appreciate it ;)
I installed everything fine, no errors... I just don't know what's wrong.
 SheBear
06-06-2010, 7:37 PM
I have run into a problem with this mod. Gameplay wise not technical. I in the part of Solomon's Revenge where
Shadow is having a flashback after talking to her younger self on the bridge of the mining cave on Korriban. I have gotten onto the Republic ship and gotten to fighting Telana (or whatever the jedi's name is).

Problem is I cannot defeat her. I run over to the weapons container and take the weapons and equip the double bladed sword, and then run over to the backpack and take the stims and armband. I use the shield and then try and fight Telana, but I still die too easily. How am I supposed to win this fight?
 ZimmMaster
06-06-2010, 11:25 PM
First of all, this is a GREAT mod, definetly one of the best ever in KOTOR story. The dialogue is perfect and the story fits very well in the original storyline.
I have a problem though. I've played through BS with no problem. Started SR, everything went smooth until i ended up on the Korriban mining tunnels. There, i don't know why, or how, i cannot enter all 3 camps, the game crashes immediately. Also, in some areas the game breaks a lot, when i kill certain miners, the game sometimes crashes... I managed to proceed by walking straight forward to the bridge, it solved it. But if someone could help, i would appreciate it ;)

Same thing happens to me. But in several other instances in this mod as well.

I have run into a problem with this mod. Gameplay wise not technical. I in the part of Solomon's Revenge where
Shadow is having a flashback after talking to her younger self on the bridge of the mining cave on Korriban. I have gotten onto the Republic ship and gotten to fighting Telana (or whatever the jedi's name is).

Problem is I cannot defeat her. I run over to the weapons container and take the weapons and equip the double bladed sword, and then run over to the backpack and take the stims and armband. I use the shield and then try and fight Telana, but I still die too easily. How am I supposed to win this fight?

If you have exhausted all options use the invincibility cheat.
 SheBear
06-07-2010, 9:12 AM
If you have exhausted all options use the invincibility cheat.

Thanks, though I actually got it. It think I just had to get lucky enough to not be stasis-ed right at the beginning and then I was able to get a weapon and use the shield/the stimpacks quickly enough.

Sorry for the double post; I am having another issue, this time causing the game to crash.

I am on the Rakata temple fighting my followers and Sin, so same drill as before I kill everyone but Sin first, then I can get him. That is fine. When I kill HK-47 though the game crashes. It just freezes as soon as he looses all his HP.

Any possible suggestions on what is causing this? I don't think I have any mods that effect HK-47, only WOTOR as far as I know.
 Qui-Gon Glenn
06-10-2010, 9:29 PM
Ditto. Something going wrong in there. No other mods beyond skins installed, not too much spammy cheating... this must be a mod-induced issue. I have been tempted to do the same solution, Darth Crados, but have been too stubborn thus far, trying to approach it different ways with many saves. In all my various tests, I crash every time unless I go up the middle. Approaching from front or back makes no difference, crash occurs due to proximity, which I would think is a broken trigger or waypoint.
 jrs90
06-15-2010, 11:55 PM
I have an installation problem. It worked fine on my laptop but when installing on my desktop it says specified 2da file is not in binary form, format is unhandled at this time, unable to load.:confused:
 Aquilas
06-18-2010, 8:45 AM
First of all, I apologize immediately if this is a redundant post.

I've been thru all 16 pages of this thread, and I saw this problem reported, but I haven't been able to find the fix: my game crashes as Shadow leaves the Enclave on Dantooine. Black screen, then crash. Tried reloading several autosaves, and restarted game, even rebooted the machine: no success.

I have BastiFix, Shem's student clothing mod and DJ's improved female robes mod installed. That's all. Any problems reported with those? Do I need to do a complete reinstall, with clean override? If I do, can I use my last autosave, or do I have to replay the entire game?

Did I miss the fix posted here? Again, I apologize. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Addendum: Yes, I already cleared the Override folder and did a fresh install, BoSSR only. No other mod data in Override. I did not clear the Modules folder. I'm running Windows XP SP3, ATI X700 card, legacy Realtek sound card on Sony VGN AX-580G notebook motherboard.

Addendum 2: Cleared the Modules and Override folders. Reinstalled mod and patch. Loaded Autosave at beginning of duel between Shadow and friend. Cutscene ends as Shadow leaves Enclave: no crash, but screen still black. Could hear background hum. Moved cursor over menu items, power/item selection, char portrait, etc.: labels displayed. Clicked Portrait, Inventory, Map, Options etc.: screens displayed. Set Graphics options to Default and set screen resolution to 800x600--voila, video displayed. Reset Graphics options to higher levels and then saved game (not quicksave). Loaded Save: normal video ops. I have no clue as to why this worked. But it did.
 Qui-Gon Glenn
06-18-2010, 5:50 PM
^^^ Your old save probably contains the problem, unfortunately. It holds the conflicting old mod stuff in its memories, which is then an invalid save state in your current, clean, configuration.

This is not a definite. It is likely though.
 darth trea
06-19-2010, 7:41 PM
it has never worked for my mac people say that its because of the modules being costom because they wont download but another mod (the temple mod beta) is also costom and it works on my mac the module files download on that but not for bossr pls hlp:mad:
 Doctor-Hal
06-19-2010, 9:29 PM
Hello darth trea,

Before continuing I would suggest that you refrain from using chat speak in your posts. I would also suggest fleshing out your question and adding some detail: the more people know the better chance someone might be able to help you out.

Dr. Hal
 darth trea
06-19-2010, 10:30 PM
ok thank you and my problem is that i can't download the modules in the folder i heard people say that it is because they are custom and i have a mac so the modules won't download
 Jake71887
06-20-2010, 7:24 PM
My problem is one of game progression. This is what happens:

I am at the part where you must engage in multiple fights with Akirakon Sin. I am at the one where he is flanked by six Mandalorians on Mandalore the Ultimate's flagship at Malachor V. It works fine for a couple of seconds, but the issue occurs when I manage to kill one of the Mandalorians. I believe that they're supposed to die via the fadeout effect, and such has produced no problems up to this point, but when it comes to them, it causes my game to freeze, and I am forced to use the Esc key to exit the game. This is, of course, a pressing issue because I apparently cannot do any damage to Akirakon Sin without defeating the Mandalorians first.

I am also having this same problem, though I only have a couple other mods installed... Has anyone else encountered this and possibly found a workaround not involving reinstalling everything?
 Crossfell
06-23-2010, 12:24 PM
Playing through the mod for the first time and loving it! Up to now that is. Just dispatched the three Jedi Masters in Dantooine (I hate Vrook!) without much problem. Then die in one turn when surrounded by about 10 Brotherhood of Shadow brethern. First round typically has my character taking 140 points. Dead before second round is completed.

Suggestions?
 EGJason
06-23-2010, 7:36 PM
Just try again. Really, that is the only option. That or turn down your difficulty, and try healing between attacks.
 Qui-Gon Glenn
06-23-2010, 8:32 PM
As that combat round begins, pause your game in-between combat rounds, and you can then use an item like shield, medpac, or stim and have it apply immediately. This is how Kirk really beat the Kobayashi Maru.
 darth trea
06-23-2010, 10:10 PM
please can someone make a file that will allow BOS SR work on mac
 Rinku
06-23-2010, 11:20 PM
I think someone did a mac conversion...But if you are on an intel mac you can install using a program like crossover.

But first let me look for the "Mac" version.

EDIT:I found it. Now I never have actually played through with the "mac version" of BoS so I can not guarantee anything.

But you might try it cause I have had friends use it and say it has worked. So good luck :)

Yes, it can be done: with a bit of tinkering.
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/Laar_Dha/BoSSR1.jpg)
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/Laar_Dha/BoSSR3.jpg)
The problem with running BoS is some of the file formats won't work with the Mac version of the game. So I'll try to describe what I did to get it running; installing follows the manual install directions except for the following:

The .bik movies have to be converted to Quicktime .mov format in order to play properly. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, the only way to convert them out of .bik format is with Rad Tools Bink Converter (Windows only, I'm afraid). Once converted to .avi format, Quicktime can easily open and save the files to the .mov format. Then they go into the movies folder.

The mp3 files won't play unless you change the extension name to .wav. DO NOT convert the files to wav format - they won't work. Then they go into streammusic and streamwaves as per installation instructions.

The next tricky part is installing the 1.1 patch (which you really need). Since TSLPatcher doesn't work on Mac OS, it''s got to be done manually. The following files go in your override folder:

astro.dlg
bos_shabat.utp
bos_channa2.dlg
bos_shabat2.ncs
bos_czerkadoor2.ncs
bos_shabat2.utp
bos_czerkadoor4.ncs
cir_dancejournzl.ncs
bos_haryar.ncs
cir_onenter.ncs
bos_haryar2.ncs
end.dlg
bos_kob2.dlg
end2.dlg
bos_liftthing2b.ncs
matilda.dlg
bos_liftthing2z.ncs
orn_fadein.ncs
bos_mainliftb.ncs
sales_person.dlg
bos_mandaxe.uti
sith_saberz.ncs
bos_mandaxe2.uti
tem_blatrig3.dlg
bos_plotkey.uti
tem_channawake.ncs
bos_shabat.ncs
tem_unequip.ncs

Ignore the other files in the tslpatchdata folder; they are source files and files used by TSLPatcher to patch modules. Since TSLPatcher isn't an option; you need another way to get the modules patched. What I did, was copy the patched files from the modules folder in the Windows version. (I was lazy and let TSLPatcher do the work.) You need copies of the following 21 mod files to drop into the Modules folder on your Mac:

bos_bridge.mod
bos_circle.mod
bos_czerka.mod
bos_czerka2.mod
bos_czerka4.mod
bos_orion2.mod
bos_taris.mod
bos_tem3.mod
bos_sewers.mod
bos_sintem.mod
bos_stage1.mod
bos_stage2.mod
bos_stage3.mod
bos_stage4.mod
bos_wastes2.mod
bos_wastes4.mod
ship.mod
ship4.mod
ship5.mod
vision1.mod
vision3.mod

System Notes: If your system is just meeting the minimum requirements for KOTOR, you are going to have some trouble. There are some pretty graphics intense sections, turning your graphics options all the way down may help. I did most of my playing on a PowerBook G4 1.67 GHz, 512 Mb Ram, ATI Radeon 9700 Mobility w/ 64 MB vram. Increasing the ram to 1Gb helped a wee bit, but this system did have some problems with audio and with some lagging in the really busy scenarios. On a Power Mac G5 2.0 GHz dual core PPC, 2.5 GB Ram, Nvidia 6600 LE w/ 128Mb vram, the mod ran a whole lot smoother. But I still had to turn down the graphics in a few areas. I suspect that a better graphics card and a sound card should eliminate the problems. I don't know about Intel Macs, but jeb2104 is going to try it out. If you have problems, PM me and I'll be glad to try and help. Also, any improvements from other Mac folks would be great.

That's all you need; time to enjoy! Laar Dha

If you don't want to fix up the files yourself, I've put them all together for you. Here is the link for now:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UFM43YP5)
 Random Nickos
06-24-2010, 6:53 AM
Or use force wave and slice them up while they are stunned.
 ZimmMaster
06-24-2010, 1:09 PM
Playing through the mod for the first time and loving it! Up to now that is. Just dispatched the three Jedi Masters in Dantooine (I hate Vrook!) without much problem. Then die in one turn when surrounded by about 10 Brotherhood of Shadow brethern. First round typically has my character taking 140 points. Dead before second round is completed.

Suggestions?

Focus your attack on the real Shadow. Watch the scene where Shadow replicates himself and keep an eye on the real one. Once the battle starts, attack the real one and once you kill him, the others dissapate as well.
 darth trea
06-24-2010, 6:05 PM
thank you so much im gonna test it and ill tell you if there are any problems
ps. can you do the same for recrutable kay for me i only have macs at my house so i cant convert you dont have to though
 Rinku
06-24-2010, 7:11 PM
I'll check the thread and tell you if there is a "mac conversion" ;) (via PM)
 darth trea
06-24-2010, 8:47 PM
thanks
bugs so far, i cant talk to the merchant she doesnt apear can you help me with that and tell me what to do i would love it.
i found the kay mac version nvm about that
 bryzz
06-27-2010, 1:32 PM
i want to gather a few modders to make a mod that replaces all of the ranged weapon models in K1 but i noticed that you all added at least one ranged weapon in this mod and to not mess anything up by changing the model im asking if the ranged weapons in this mod use there own textures different then those original textures
 Seikan
06-27-2010, 2:16 PM
There is not any custom ranged weapon, in the mod, at least not one that change any skin, or whatever.
 darth trea
06-27-2010, 8:07 PM
hey can someone send me copies of ALL the modules because i dont have all of them

Edit: and in what module do u recruit the girl twelik
 GeorgNihilus
06-28-2010, 8:17 PM
Hey guys. I encountered a problem in the mod. When Shadow[Matilda] passes out in the tunnels on Korriban's catacombs under the czerka residential module and she goes into her first-time-on-Orion flash back, as soon as she is done talking to the Arkanian guy after he says he will give her her a tour, the game crashes. The game crashes at this point every time it seems. I have the Revan robes with the flowing cape fix but I don't see how it would affect that section of code. :raise: Maybe it will, but its odd. I didn't update the game before installation of the mod, is that what is causing it? In my game Shadow's sith uniform has the wrong mdoel strangely..that might be the cause. ideas? :dozey:

I am having a similar problem, although my screen just stays black and I can access the menu shortcuts in the top right of the screen (even though they are not visible). The only mods I have installed are Make Carth/Mission a Jedi by RedHawke, the robes from 90SK, and Super Skip Taris. When I try loading from another part of the game, screen stays black as well, but I can still hear dialogue and other noises like gun shots, footsteps, etc. I have the BoSSR patch, but not the KOTOR game patch.
I can't get through this point either, right after talking to Kobayashi at the Orion, a crash to desktop there. And I'm not wearing Revan robes when playing this dialog.
Thing is crash happens while executing script orn_chara in my case, this script has lines like these which I'm not sure exactly what they do:

TAR_StripCharacter(GetFirstPC(), GetObjectByTag("bos_storage"));
DelayCommand(0.5,ExecuteScript("orn_equip", oArea));

the fade-outs in that dialog seem to play ok before reaching this script and crashing to desktop :raise: ... strange considering I've reached this point without a crash to desktop ... only 1 delay once.

any ideas?? :carms:
Page: 13 of 18