Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Page: 12 of 18
 lifehole
12-13-2009, 3:01 PM
That worked, thanks.
 Wedge Suron
12-13-2009, 3:58 PM
@ Silveredge9

As ever a very good mod

I have some suggestions

Please bring back the Crusader Robe, it was so cool in the original.

Korriban wastes needs some name changes, currently they're all named Korriban wastes. Which can get really confusing if you've not memorized the route

Finally, a comment about I am not going to ask you how you did that from Kobayashi or Shadow when the character opens the door, a pause and then the other asking how did you do that, with the player saying that he just had a go

Overall, good mod
 machievelli
12-17-2009, 11:33 AM
happened to notice this but megaupload has removed it. PM me and give me a new link if possible
 Wedge Suron
12-17-2009, 6:00 PM
Here machievelli

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Brotherhood_of_Shadow_Solomons_Revenge;99985)

Edit: Can someone give me the dialog that the Jedi Masters give in the BoS part on Dantooine? I looked at the supposed walkthrough on Youtube, but it skipped too much and didn't actually have it.
 T-Rex
12-24-2009, 7:13 PM
I have to say I love this mod so far, and I've only just started it, but I seem to have run into a large bug. I have a few mods and I've toyed with a few things other than my override folder I don't know what the problem could be.

After seeing the shadows visions of Taris and being told to find the wastes, I got to Dreshdae as was told look for a person to tell me how to get into the wastes and to my surprise I find a group of Twileks, all identical in skin, clothing, and the same no dialogue feature they all seem to have. When I try reloading the level even MORE twileks are just standing around in a strange triangular shape.

The mods in my override include, WOTOR, Jedi robe booster, revans flowing belt and cape fix, and super skip taris. All my computers standards meet the required fields, not too high and not too low.

I have no reward for helping me, but those who've played might understand my want for help on a mod such as this. I've scanned this whole forum, and not a thing about this problem, I've even looked other places.

Edit: Any Help Appreciated, It's been three days now, I'm still waiting for a reply. Am I not asking right? Do you see me as an unworthy person? Or are you occupied with something else, all I need is a reply, and help if available.
 Shallow Hal
01-02-2010, 1:49 AM
First off, I'd like to say that SR is the only original content mod which fits in with vanilla content perfectly, that I can think of. And some of it is even better than Bio's actual work! I had played the original BoS, so I'd been keeping an eye on this baby. I reinstalled KotOR just to play it.

Technically, the mod is a marvel. The amount of gorgeous new models and skins, scripting and maps is awesome, and the recycled maps were pretty well done too. Excellent VO overall, but Kobayashi's looks like it was done by a pro. He's my new fave NPC.

From a writing standpoint, the mod manages to consistently maintain an atmosphere of suspense and dread during the Korriban phases, and the change of pace during the flashback sequences is very, very nice. The mod seems to integrate seamlessly into the continuity, too. That is is, by itself, worthy of praise, considering the huge mess the SW canon is.

Realize this is an old post, but I wanted to agree with all of that. Just absolutely blew all the little mods I had played out of the water with all the original content, textures, voiceovers, new characters. That part was awesome.

Now, on to the criticism.

My only beef with the mod is NPC (and, to a lesser extent, some battles) design. I wish mods weren't designed assuming that the player is a compulsive grinding powermonger... because that means those of us who aren't are in for a rough ride. I don't have a problem with difficult games, but cheap shortcuts to increase that difficulty are no fun, and it gets worse when stuff isn't even consistent in-game. For instance:

I can understand that Force choking the incorporeal form of Akirakon Sin is a pretty stupid thing to try, so he's given insane FORT saves. Okay, that makes sense. But why does Mandalore the Ultimate have +13/+10/+13 on top of his standard class saves and on top of the JEDI SENTINEL state immunity effects? If each +1 is an additional 5% chance to save, +13 is +65% (!), again, unexplained, unwarranted, and on top of already unfair immunities... making using the Force against him a waste of time. Unless, that is, you somehow manage to get your WIS to ~40, to offset his bonuses. For comparison, vanilla Malak has similar bonuses to his saves... but he's supposed to be drawing on the power of an ancient Dark Side artifact. Speaking of which, it's odd to find that the Mandalorian Wars version of Malak is murder incarnate... even when compared to his Dark Lord of the Sith self.

All in all, I think perspective was lost when building NPC character sheets, what with everyone and their dog being level 20 behemoths of destruction boasting ridiculous saves, defense scores, FP totals, etc. This is still supposed to be a d20-based system, isn't it? Han Solo, Obi-Wan, Vader and other "big" characters aren't level 20 characters. Artificially raising the power level of, well, pretty much everyone to "provide a challenge" results in a state of affairs where power means nothing and tactics are pretty much reduced to spamming stims and life support packs... of which there's an overabundance, which in turn nullifies the intended "challenge"! I don't know about you guys, but I don't remember Obi-Wan and Anakin making pauses in their duel to dope up, and Anakin didn't lose because he ran out of hyper-adrenal alacrity. Pretty atmosphere-breaking, if you ask me.

I agree with this as well - it was the one thing that took away from the mod. I don't expect every battle to be as easy as the rest of the game, but the battles were so difficult that I had to resort to taking advantage of running to spots in the maps where they wouldn't be able to get past obstacles so I could heal and put about seven effects on me so I could fight the battles. I played without the 1.1 patch, so I'll have to play with that now to see if it's more of what I would consider a "reasonable" challenge.

Too bad you're retiring from the modding, but I could see where you'd be a bit burned out after finishing something of this scope.
 none223
01-07-2010, 6:26 PM
1.1 patch "revises" the difficulty, the battles are actually harder.

I would recommend making a "tank" character that specializes in hand-to-hand, and has high health/defense. I have learned that force powers/blasters aren't as useful in this mod....
 Necessary Evil
01-10-2010, 5:34 PM
I already know how to get the flowing cape and belt fix to work in BoS, but is there a way to change the Revan robes that are used during the cutscenes to something else? Because compared to other models like this, http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Darth_Revans_Robes_Fixed;85122), the BoS Revan model looks particularly shoddy and the mask clips frequently.
 jonathan7
01-10-2010, 5:50 PM
I already know how to get the flowing cape and belt fix to work in BoS, but is there a way to change the Revan robes that are used during the cutscenes to something else? Because compared to other models like this, http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Darth_Revans_Robes_Fixed;85122), the BoS Revan model looks particularly shoddy and the mask clips frequently.

This (click me) (http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2642281&postcount=30) post should help both in terms of the best Revan's model, plus in terms of instruction of making compatible with BoS.
 ZimmMaster
01-11-2010, 8:30 AM
Found another easter egg:

An ithorian on Tattoine that spawns after you talk to drix, called "Do you have the time". When you speak to it, it asks, yep you guessed it, "Excuse me, but do you have the time?" You say no, and then he says look out behind you, and a party of Dark Jedi Masters spawn. You kill them, and talk to the ithorian again, a little bar of text appears: "This ithorian is speechless because of what he just witnessed."
And thats it.
 none223
01-11-2010, 6:27 PM
Where is that?
 ZimmMaster
01-11-2010, 7:10 PM
Where is that?

If you are refering to the easter egg I found,

In the Tattoine Docking Bay
 MishraArtificer
01-12-2010, 9:51 PM
If anyone's interested in an easter egg...
After the mod and patches are installed, go into the override and look for the file called pmbj54. Funny ****.
 ZimmMaster
01-13-2010, 8:57 AM
If anyone's interested in an easter egg...
After the mod and patches are installed, go into the override and look for the file called pmbj54. Funny ****.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that
Chuck Noris' head in place of Revan's Mask?
 MishraArtificer
01-13-2010, 11:29 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that
Chuck Noris' head in place of Revan's Mask?Indeed it is!

...why? Is this one already known? I wasn't able to go back into the thread as far back as I wanted to double check (I was/am at work).
 SlayerOfSith
01-13-2010, 5:23 PM
can someone help me? I have a bug or something, I'm at the Solomon's Revenge quest and when I go to korriban to look for Solomon and try to find a guide, there are like 50 NPC twilek's there and reloading the game just makes there more of them and I cant speak to none of them.:confused::confused:
 none223
01-13-2010, 5:28 PM
Umm, are you able to make your way to the cantina? That is where you need to go to "find a guide" if that is what I think it is. If I am correct, you can just go to the cantina and theres a person fighting a twilek. If he doesn't spawn, I have no clue whats wrong... You are the second person with that to happen, but that IS an interesting mess up....
 Daos300
01-13-2010, 9:28 PM
Found another easter egg:

An ithorian on Tattoine that spawns after you talk to drix, called "Do you have the time". When you speak to it, it asks, yep you guessed it, "Excuse me, but do you have the time?" You say no, and then he says look out behind you, and a party of Dark Jedi Masters spawn. You kill them, and talk to the ithorian again, a little bar of text appears: "This ithorian is speechless because of what he just witnessed."
And thats it.

That's not from BoS:SR, that is part of the Lightsaber 7 pack.
 Necessary Evil
01-13-2010, 10:06 PM
This (click me) (http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2642281&postcount=30) post should help both in terms of the best Revan's model, plus in terms of instruction of making compatible with BoS.

Thanks for your response, but is it possible to get the better Revan's Robe model and the Flowing Cape Fix to BOTH work in BoS cutscenes? Kind of irritating to have to choose between either a well done Revan robe with a cape that clips, or a poorly done model with a cape that flows.
 jonathan7
01-13-2010, 10:17 PM
Thanks for your response, but is it possible to get the better Revan's Robe model and the Flowing Cape Fix to BOTH work in BoS cutscenes? Kind of irritating to have to choose between either a well done Revan robe with a cape that clips, or a poorly done model with a cape that flows.

The skin is separate from the model; so you can pick and choose which ever skin you want for Revans robe.

Otherwise, you have to choose between which model you like, but Sithspectres one is the only one which doesn't have a clipping cape, which is a massive achievement on his part, was like 5,000 frames of editing on his part (took a long time!).
 ZimmMaster
01-13-2010, 11:10 PM
I've found a solution to the mask clipping problem found when replacing the revan model for the BOS:SR with Sithspecter's. What you need to do is open up the KOTOR tool open your override folder and find the ds1_revan_robe.uti (or something similar to that, cannot remember the exact name). Now go to the properties tab and make a new value. Scroll all the way down to disguise then select Unique_Darth_Revan. And there you go. Mask clipping issues solved.
 SlayerOfSith
01-14-2010, 6:58 AM
Umm, are you able to make your way to the cantina? That is where you need to go to "find a guide" if that is what I think it is. If I am correct, you can just go to the cantina and theres a person fighting a twilek. If he doesn't spawn, I have no clue whats wrong... You are the second person with that to happen, but that IS an interesting mess up....

No, the guide doesnt spawn and the twilek spawns too many times, I'm thinking of reinstalling the game and the mod without any other mods.
 Nick Vader
01-17-2010, 6:49 AM
No, the guide doesnt spawn and the twilek spawns too many times, I'm thinking of reinstalling the game and the mod without any other mods.

Well, that's almost automatic. It is very probable that a mod is messing with it.
 Damian227
01-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Does anybody know anywhere else I can download this? I've tried the filefront link through KOTOR and it just randomly stops downloading between 150mb - 205mb everytime. If I then try to re-download it, it doesn't carry on, but starts from scratch again.

Really want to give it a go too :(
 jonathan7
01-20-2010, 6:09 PM
Heya Damian, I checked the link and it worked for me ok, and downloaded fine; have you tryed using a different browser? Or have you tried downloading a download helper?
 Damian227
01-21-2010, 8:05 AM
No haven't tried that, I spoze I can give Internet Explorer a go and hope. Don't mean to sound stupid, but whats a helper?
 greggomonkey
01-21-2010, 8:13 PM
can someone tell me the appearance name for the Republic commando.

EDIT: I want it to replace the soldier clothes
 ZimmMaster
01-21-2010, 8:25 PM
can someone tell me the appearance name for the Republic commando.

EDIT: I want it to replace the soldier clothes

PMBJ43 or PMBJ05
 Wurtsi
01-23-2010, 2:14 PM
I'm stuck. I completed the Orion part of the mod and got sent back to Tatoiine with Shadow, but now I can't find any way to proceed. Ar first I had no idea what to do, but then I realized I had to talk to Shadow while in the Ebon Hawk. I did a few of the flashback sequences, but when they were done I was completely stumped again.

I tried travelling to Korriban, but to no avail. I couldn't even leave my ship with any of my companions. There is a seemingly empty quest in my journal that has absolutely no words on it, maybe that's where the Black Robed Man thing is supposed to be? Help me LucasForums, you're my only hope.
 Qui-Gon Glenn
01-23-2010, 2:19 PM
^^^ Sounds like a mod conflict. Enlighten us as to what you have under the hood playing with BoS:SR.

Chances are, you will need to revert to an earlier save...
 Wurtsi
01-23-2010, 2:26 PM
Actually, it's been a while since I last played KOTOR so I can't remember all, barely any of the mods I had downloaded. Is there any way to check which ones I have installed?

I think I at least have the Weapons of the Old Republic mod running. Any known problems there?
 Qui-Gon Glenn
01-23-2010, 3:33 PM
Actually, it's been a while since I last played KOTOR so I can't remember all, barely any of the mods I had downloaded. Is there any way to check which ones I have installed?

I think I at least have the Weapons of the Old Republic mod running. Any known problems there?
Possibly, cannot recall if WotOR had any .2da's that would be a problem... in my experience, sadly, I have forsaken WotOR due to general bugginess/incompatibility issues. Regretfully, as it is an excellent mod in most areas and has lots of great work in it...

As for checking for what is installed, there is no tool to tell you what is/is not installed. You would only know by looking through scripts in your override and finding ones that were author-specific in filename. I would say at that point, toss the old override and just install freshly the mods you want. That, of course, would necessitate a new PC with fresh new saves.

Also, how far along were you in the buggy playthough, before your installation of BoS:SR? If you had it installed and started a fresh game, you should not have had issues. If it was an old save, you will definitely encounter issues due to how booleans are set, what triggers might have been missed, etc..
 otaku_lord
01-25-2010, 12:44 AM
=- Addendum to my original post -=
I was able to figure out that you have to visit the console after each droid is destroyed! Sorry!
=- Addendum to my original post -=

Just started playing this mod... like it so far. Minor issue though...

After the original captain knocked me out with the poison gas, I picked the lock on the storage room. I can see the Duros and the Sith artifact there. I received the quest for the data cards. I have the first data card.

The problem is that I can't find any other droids. The medic droid only gives the option to leave it alone and the broken astromech droid just gives me the option to hear the voice recordings... HELP!!!
 Shreav
02-11-2010, 6:39 AM
No haven't tried that, I spoze I can give Internet Explorer a go and hope. Don't mean to sound stupid, but whats a helper?

I am actually having similar problems. I have tried to download it 4 times, but the download always stops short. 3 times from FileFront, and once from megaupload.

I was just wondering is there's a torrent for this instead? I've wasted too much quota just trying to direct download this mod. If someone could help, I'd be grateful as I really wish to experience this mod!
 Darth Trek
02-12-2010, 7:46 PM
@ Otaku,

There's also a droid in your room with the Mandalorian and some BOS's.

Have you tried that one?

-- Darth Trek, Tusken Jedi
 N-5/Prudii
02-12-2010, 8:07 PM
Well, I don't know if this has been reported, but whenever I try to edit my BOS saves, KSE gives me an error message, and when I load that save game, all my party members are gone, and the game thinks I have never played before...
 ZimmMaster
02-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Well, I don't know if this has been reported, but whenever I try to edit my BOS saves, KSE gives me an error message, and when I load that save game, all my party members are gone, and the game thinks I have never played before...

Same thing happened to me. So I ended up making my own save and just kept it for future use.
 Downtown25
02-18-2010, 6:41 AM
Really great mod! Thanks!
 Darth Trek
02-18-2010, 4:03 PM
I seem to be stuck on the Black Robed Man Quest.

He was supposed to be in the Korriban Wastes, but then i'm told to get back onto the Ebon Hawk.

I'm confused as to what i'm supposed to do next. :ohdear:

And, I already talked to the Commoner, although everytime I go to the Hawk and leave, or go to the Academy and port back, he respawns, although I can get, FREE VIBROSWORDS! :D

-- Darth Trek, Tusken Jedi
 kaziel
02-24-2010, 6:27 AM
Hey guys, I think I found 2 small bugs. Although they don't affect the playability, it really irritated me.
When you are in the Brotherhood of Shadow's Temple talking to Solomon who is now possessed by Akirakon Sin, you get into a memory flashback. When you come back to the previous talk, suddenly Solomon/Akirakon Sin looks like Malak!
Shortly after, when Mec Han'ic tries to convince Verbal to detonate the explosives, Verbal looks like a woman!
Those bugs appeared both in the video sequence and in the game afterwards. :confused:
 Gatherum
02-27-2010, 8:11 AM
Let me start off by saying that this is the first time I've played the game with this mod installed, and I have to admit, I'm dumbstruck by the effort put into it. My utmost gratitude to Silveredge9 and anyone else who might have been involved (if there were any; I'm not entirely sure, to be honest) in its making.

My problem is one of game progression. This is what happens:

I am at the part where you must engage in multiple fights with Akirakon Sin. I am at the one where he is flanked by six Mandalorians on Mandalore the Ultimate's flagship at Malachor V. It works fine for a couple of seconds, but the issue occurs when I manage to kill one of the Mandalorians. I believe that they're supposed to die via the fadeout effect, and such has produced no problems up to this point, but when it comes to them, it causes my game to freeze, and I am forced to use the Esc key to exit the game. This is, of course, a pressing issue because I apparently cannot do any damage to Akirakon Sin without defeating the Mandalorians first.

I am certain that it has nothing to do with BoS: SR itself because no-one else is complaining about this. My question is:

Do any of the following mods have compatibility issues with BoS: SR that would cause this?

A Lost Sith on a Nameless World
- A Lost Sith in a Nameless World Fix
Canderous' Mandalorian Items
Drug Dealer (Removing because, upon retrospect, I don't really want drugs :P)
K1 Force Pack [v2.0]
Brotherhood of Shadow Launcher
Korriban Academy Workbench (Removing this because I am also having issues with workbenches in the game, i.e., I try to use them, and nothing happens; even if this is not the culprit, such an issue makes this mod redundant until I can figure out what the deal is)
Bastila Romance Enhancement (Removing because, upon retrospect, I don't really care to see my character engage in an hour-long kiss with Bastila :P)
Hide the Weapons (Removing because it uses the animations.2da file, which I suspect, though am not entirely sure, not being a modder, to be a culprit in my current predicament; also, the mod causes weapons to disappear while characters engage in dialogue, which can be awkward when two characters are fighting and conversing at the same time)
I Want to be a Jedi!
Juhani Improved
Malak Improved
Music Enhancement for K1
Trewin (Removing because, upon retrospect, I don't really care about this guy's name)
Turn T3-M4 into a Workbench (Removing this due to compatibility issues with the K1 Force Pack)
Ajunta Pall Unique Appearance [v1.1]
Darth Bandon Head Reskin
Female Mandalorians (Removing this because I suspect that it might be the culprit for obvious reasons)
Green Grass for Dantooine [v2.0]
K1 Movie-Style Hilts
More Green Mod [v1.0]
New Belaya (Removing because, upon retrospect, I don't really care about Belaya because she is a bitch :P)
PFHC01 Female Head Reskin [v1.1] (Removing because I care about canon and probably will never play this as a female because there are no wimmenz in Star Wars :P)
PMHA03 Head Reskin (Removing because I never use any Asian heads because I still blame them for Pearl Harbor :P)
Taris Reskin (Removing the Dantooine Estates and Sith Base portions of this because I kinda just like the originals better; also, there are apparently two files within the mod that conflict with each other)
Bastila Extra Dialogue
Bastila on Korriban
Black Vulkar Base Restoration [v1.1]
Enhanced Shadowlands Restoration
Garrum and Taree'lok Restoration [v1.1] (Removing because, upon retrospect, I don't really care about these two)
Sharina Fizark Restoration [v1.1] (Removing because, upon retrospect, I don't really care about this character)
Taris Lower City Restoration
Taris Undercity and Gamorrean Stronghold Restoration
Uthar and Yuthura Restored Academy Uniforms

Before anyone says anything, yes, I do realise that this is a lot of mods. However, most of these are reskins, and I made sure not to use any otherwise that would require use of the 2da Merger, or other such tool (not that I dislike that tool; it's just that, if you have to use it, you're more than likely heading into trouble). Also, for the record, I have been making sure to install the non-TSLPatcher mods first.

I should also note that I am using BoS: SR v1.1 (i.e., the patch released by Silveredge9).

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit, though game compatibility doesn't present a problem since I have tinkered with my NVidia 8600 GT to help prevent crash issues (it's not perfect, of course, as it does freeze inconsistently at random points every once in awhile, especially during combat, but I can at least reliably start the game every time without having it tell me that it's stopped working).

I am going to reinstall the game with the twelve specified mods removed, and also re-download BoS: SR in case I somehow screwed up in the extraction or something. In the meantime, if anyone has any suggestions, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance! ^^
 Gatherum
02-27-2010, 11:38 AM
Nevermind; problem solved. Not sure how, but I'm guessing it had to do with one of the twelve and a half mods that I decided not to implement in the re-installation of the game.
 Elwood
03-02-2010, 8:34 AM
I just started playing again. Started a new PC from scratch. The first quest from the captain. I talk to the girl and then the mechanic and then there is no droid upon return to the girl and no trigger to talk to her about the quest. 1.07 patch.

Elwood.

Edit: It's after I get the parts.

Edit 2: Upon further investigation the same thing happens on the supplied saved game. Any help would be good. Do I need to reinstall and not patch the mod?

Elwood.
 Hostile1717
03-07-2010, 9:41 PM
Ran into this weird bug in the final part of Solomon's revenge. I just finished the three battles against the Sith king Sin after fighting him, Bastilla and the rest of my crew and after I return to the ruins with my character after he wakes up I have Solomon in front of me and Verbal in front of the door. I cannot speak to either.

I try going out of the ruins but there are Brotherhood of Shadow guys blocking me from proceeding any further down the hall. I try going back to the previous room and the cutscene of me waking up starts again.

The only other mods I have loaded are to change Bastilla's robes, nothing that should be causing problems.I loaded the game through Steam if that helps. I am not sure what to do. I am close and want to see the ending but there really is no where to go. The other save file I have is before the previous battle which I tried doing over again but I am still in the same situation. Anyone have any advice? Thanks
 TD911
03-08-2010, 2:54 AM
Hey guys,
I seem to have 2 bugs and i dont know how to resolve them.
First: the Armlet of Fiends item has the same effect as the Brotherhood of Shadow Power item it summons the shadow guys instead of the creatures.
Second: After completing BOS Solomon's Revenge I no longer have Carth and Canderous available to play on the party selection screen and they are no longer on the Ebon Hawk. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks,
Trent
 Lord of Hunger
03-08-2010, 8:24 PM
The follow happens to me whenever I install BOSSR and the patch.
• Error: Unhandled exception: Cannot create file "G:\Users\\Documents\My Mods\KOTOR\bos_sr_1.0\modules\ship_tmp\alienchatti ng.dlg". Access is denied (0)
I've always been able to install the mod manually, but this is getting irritating. Does anyone know why this keeps happening?
 Revanchist18
03-17-2010, 1:01 AM
Is there ANY way to change the ending? It pissed me off sooooo much, and the extreme quality of the mod just makes it worse. This mod has become cannon for me so i cant just delete it. Id tell you what my problem was but i don't know how to hide spoilers unfortunately.
 redskutter
03-20-2010, 11:43 AM
Anyone else have this problem?
Everytime I walk toward the astromech in the first corridor on the Orion all I get is BEEP-BEEP BEEP WOOP and the game crashes.

It's in a clean override folder with the patch installed, so no conflicts with other mods.

The AR_ERROR.LOG says:- Names Differ: DOR_LHR01 dor_orn01:confused:
 RC-0006 Raptor
04-11-2010, 5:57 PM
Installed the mod and have beaten the Leviathan level but Drix Keliwt will not appear in the Dreshdae cantina. Installog says:
"Cannot create file "C:\Documents and Settings\Boys\Desktop\Downloads\KotOR\BoS SR\BoS SR\backup\modules\ship.mod". The system cannot find the path specified"
I've had this installed with my other mods before but my computer died recently and now have this problem. Any help?

I have tried the bos save game that comes with the mod and Drix will not appear on that either

Edit: I have also tried using KSE to skip the quest involving Drix but Ponda H'tiba will not appear in the Anchorhead cantina.

I would like any help as i really enjoy this mod and would like to play it again.
 StarHero-D
05-09-2010, 7:25 AM
were does the non-cannon key go to after the mod is finished?
Page: 12 of 18