Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Page: 6 of 18
 sekan
06-08-2009, 3:52 PM
On another note, I'm disappointed nobody has discovered the easter egg I made reference too a few pages back. It's hinted at in one of the release screenshots, so the best thing to do would be to go through them all and determine which one isn't exactly fitting to be used as advertisement. :P

I think I know which screenshot your talking about but how da heck is that thing supposed to get there? Can't really test since my kotor crasher all the time. It something not related to BoS just probably my computer vs kotor :/
 Ping
06-08-2009, 4:38 PM
So you are clicking on the door and nothing is happening?

When I click on the door, I can get into the civilian quarters at anytime I want. When I try to go into the door with the two guards by it in the civilian quarters, I can't get into the mining facility.
 Darth Novotnus
06-08-2009, 5:18 PM
When I click on the door, I can get into the civilian quarters at anytime I want. When I try to go into the door with the two guards by it in the civilian quarters, I can't get into the mining facility.

Didn't you open the door with your seciurity skill? If so, it broke the game and you'll have to load. Don't open the door, just click it
 Ping
06-08-2009, 6:30 PM
Didn't you open the door with your seciurity skill? If so, it broke the game and you'll have to load. Don't open the door, just click it

Crap, I did just that, and since my computer is low on space, I only keep one save slot. I feel like kicking myself :ugh:. But thanks for telling me the problem.
 Liverandbacon
06-08-2009, 9:42 PM
I just wanted to say thanks for this mod. It's brilliant, and fits in very well with the story of the rest of the game. Also, I absolutely love all the Fallout 2 references sprinkled throughout (Arroyo system, the destruction of a planet called Navarro, Klamath, Mariposa, etc.).

Also, the non-canon locker seems to be unopenable for me. I'm in the room where it is, but it just stays locked, even when I use T3's absurdly high security skill on it.
 Salzella
06-09-2009, 7:56 AM
I've encountered another bug:
when I'm fighting the Czerka administrator after the whole 'dark-robed man' thing, the droids who are meant to walk in stand outside the door, the door locks and I can't get to them in order to finish that little sequence.
any solutions?
 ARC Cody
06-09-2009, 8:16 AM
Just reload. I had the same problem.
 Salzella
06-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Ah, OK. thanks.
 Silveredge9
06-09-2009, 12:36 PM
You mean the Buddy Jesus reference with Solomon? I thought that should have been the poster for the game. :pNo, it's something within the game itself.

I think I know which screenshot your talking about but how da heck is that thing supposed to get there?You will have to elaborate. I'm not quite sure what you mean.

I just wanted to say thanks for this mod. It's brilliant, and fits in very well with the story of the rest of the game. Also, I absolutely love all the Fallout 2 references sprinkled throughout (Arroyo system, the destruction of a planet called Navarro, Klamath, Mariposa, etc.).

Also, the non-canon locker seems to be unopenable for me. I'm in the room where it is, but it just stays locked, even when I use T3's absurdly high security skill on it.Yes, there are quite a lot of Fallout references dotted around here and there. I'm glad somebody noticed them. :P

And to open the non-canon footlocker you need the non-canon key.
 sekan
06-09-2009, 12:49 PM
You will have to elaborate. I'm not quite sure what you mean.

No :xp:

If I'm on the right clue someone else will probally find it before me if I write. It's mine. My pressure :)

Nah just kidding,

There is a gizka in the czerka mining facility that's not in a cage. Not sure but it seems strange.
 Darth Novotnus
06-09-2009, 5:39 PM
Crap, I did just that, and since my computer is low on space, I only keep one save slot. I feel like kicking myself :ugh:. But thanks for telling me the problem.

Use "warp" cheat.
 Ping
06-09-2009, 6:17 PM
Use "warp" cheat.

Warp to which module? Or is it covered in the readme?
 jedi7000nathan
06-09-2009, 10:16 PM
why do the jedi masters not have the darkside apperence they had in the orignal BOS?
 Lord of Hunger
06-10-2009, 2:18 AM
^ Good question, though I think the answer might be a question of "Why did Silver give them that appearance in the first place?"
 helloa
06-10-2009, 3:27 AM
after dantoinee when u fight the masters i dont get my stuff back any suggestions
 Drunkside
06-10-2009, 6:02 AM
Maybe a bug? Im not quite sure if this is a bug, but the rodian(favor for a rodian guy) is not there in the cantina on the korriban. Or does he appear later? In the original bos he was there the first time i entered korriban if i recall correctly...
 juansaman
06-10-2009, 6:11 AM
Maybe a bug? Im not quite sure if this is a bug, but the rodian(favor for a rodian guy) is not there in the cantina on the korriban. Or does he appear later? In the original bos he was there the first time i entered korriban if i recall correctly...

Have you finished the Leviathan part? You'll find Drix at Korriban once you have completed that. It's in the readme, though.
 Drunkside
06-10-2009, 6:17 AM
I mustve missed that, since i read the readme... Well thanks alot, i thought this was the case but wanted to make sure.
 helloa
06-10-2009, 2:03 PM
actually i found that after i fight revan and go back to the orion i lose everything not when i fight the masters
And when i do get back all my party members are gone
tatooinee is repeating itself
And after matildas vision im stuck as matilida in a messed up ebon hawk
I dont understand the mod worked last time
 Salzella
06-10-2009, 5:12 PM
I've encountered another bug:
when I'm fighting the Czerka administrator after the whole 'dark-robed man' thing, the droids who are meant to walk in stand outside the door, the door locks and I can't get to them in order to finish that little sequence.
any solutions?

hmm... happened again when i reloaded. grrr.
 Darth Novotnus
06-10-2009, 5:18 PM
Warp to which module? Or is it covered in the readme?

Some bos_czerka (2, 3 or 4)
 Mister V
06-11-2009, 5:19 PM
Hey all. Sorry in advance for a (probably) noobish question. My game crashes after around 3 minutes of playing after I installed Kotor and the mod.

Here's what I did:
- Clean Kotor install
- patch 1.03
- the mod, standard install

I'm running it on Windows XP SP3, so I don't think that's the problem. And the other specs are obviously way higher than required. Any help? I've ran Kotor on a multitude of different PCs, and this is the first time I encounter something like this. Is it a conflict in the game files?
 Silveredge9
06-11-2009, 8:28 PM
why do the jedi masters not have the darkside apperence they had in the orignal BOS?Because whilst it worked within the original BoS, it doe not within the context established in the rewrite included with BoS:SR

actually i found that after i fight revan and go back to the orion i lose everything not when i fight the masters
And when i do get back all my party members are gone
tatooinee is repeating itself
And after matildas vision im stuck as matilida in a messed up ebon hawk
I dont understand the mod worked last timeHave you used any cheats, such as warping from module to module? Have you tried reinstalling the mod? Have you tried reloading from an earlier save or replaying the "bugged" section?

hmm... happened again when i reloaded. grrr.It's apparently a random glitch that can happen sometimes. I myself haven't managed to replicate it, but have included something that should correct the bug should it happen. It will be included in the next patch.

Hey all. Sorry in advance for a (probably) noobish question. My game crashes after around 3 minutes of playing after I installed Kotor and the mod.

Here's what I did:
- Clean Kotor install
- patch 1.03
- the mod, standard install

I'm running it on Windows XP SP3, so I don't think that's the problem. And the other specs are obviously way higher than required. Any help? I've ran Kotor on a multitude of different PCs, and this is the first time I encounter something like this. Is it a conflict in the game files?Have you installed into a clean override folder? There really is no reason for the mod to cause any errors of that severity, at least on its own.
 D4R7H 5K3L370R
06-11-2009, 11:24 PM
hey silver, the mod is excellent.
i can't see playing through the game without it now.

i had a question though.

on the czerka administration assassin mission, when you are trying to eliminate the mandalorian, i attatched the bomb to the protocol droid and sent him to the mandalorians room, but nothing happens. i've tried all kinds of things to get the bomb to go off but it doesn't. is this a glitch/bug?
 Silveredge9
06-11-2009, 11:34 PM
on the czerka administration assassin mission, when you are trying to eliminate the mandalorian, i attatched the bomb to the protocol droid and sent him to the mandalorians room, but nothing happens. i've tried all kinds of things to get the bomb to go off but it doesn't. is this a glitch/bug?
Did you try listening to the instructions the Twi'lek Czerka Employee relayed as he gave you the bomb? Did you try reading the journal which also outlined how to use the bomb?
 D4R7H 5K3L370R
06-11-2009, 11:49 PM
I FIGURED IT OUT!
;D

i didn't realize i had to equip the detonator, and at first i didn't see it in my inventory. sorry for the confusion.

but another problem i've had while playing this . . . none of the quest logs for bossr specific quests will display.
i guess i've run into a bug of some sort.

i currently am having some trouble completely deleting the ord mandell mod from my kotor game for some reason as well, so that might have something to do with it, but i am at a complete loss as to what to do to remedy that problem either.

i tried un-installing the game completely and re-installing it with only bossr but the ord mandell mod still winds up still on there somehow.
but anyways, any other clues as to how to accomplish the task i asked about?
 Mister V
06-12-2009, 1:51 AM
Have you installed into a clean override folder? There really is no reason for the mod to cause any errors of that severity, at least on its own.

As I said I didn't do anything else with the game besides installing BoS:SR, so I suppose that folder should've been clean. If it's not the mod, then what could be the problem? Last time I played this game on Vista (another PC) without service pack, and it worked...
I'd really like to play the mod though without the constant crashing. There aren't many mods of this level in the world. :)
 Drunkside
06-12-2009, 7:16 AM
Now i feel really stupid... what was i supposed to do when the "admiral karath" dialog fires after fighting malak for the first time? When i installed the mod i saw instructions for this bug but now after maybe 40 minutes of frantic readme and thread reading i cant find it....
 Salzella
06-12-2009, 7:36 AM
It's apparently a random glitch that can happen sometimes. I myself haven't managed to replicate it, but have included something that should correct the bug should it happen. It will be included in the next patch.

You're a gent. thanks.
 D4R7H 5K3L370R
06-12-2009, 2:25 PM
umm, yeah . . . so here i am about to walk onto the bridge of the mandalorian vessel at malachor v, after mandalore gives his pep talk. revan, malak, and shadow are all walking up the corridor toward the bridge door. the screen goes black and . . . um . . . waiting . . . waiting . . . nope still black. i can move my characters around and access menu options, but i can't open the door or see anything.

pretty annoying if after all of the dialogue that i've had to read through up to this point, to think i may have to re-install and do it all again just to see what happens next.
ugh!

love the mod, i guess my only complaints other than these glitches, is that going through the endar spire multiple times gets a bit redundant, and the dialogue can be quite a bit exhaustive at times.
 ARC Cody
06-13-2009, 2:12 PM
Why don't the Czerka guards wear Czerka uniforms?
 Templar Crusader
06-13-2009, 3:10 PM
Created this account to ask this question. Is this mod Savegame compatible (I have already downloaded and played through the old BoS)? Hopefully it isn't because I loaded a save I have previously made before the old BoS game, started it up to see the new changes and all the walls on the ship were black and see through. If it isn't compatible do I have to delete and restart all my old games? Thanks for any answer and sorry if this has already been answered before.

Also: I know for sure I successfully downloaded and installed Solomon's revenge.
 Silveredge9
06-13-2009, 3:21 PM
As I said I didn't do anything else with the game besides installing BoS:SR, so I suppose that folder should've been clean. If it's not the mod, then what could be the problem? Last time I played this game on Vista (another PC) without service pack, and it worked...
I'd really like to play the mod though without the constant crashing. There aren't many mods of this level in the world. :)Like I said, there really is no reason for BoS:SR to cause problems of that severity. Does KOTOR run fine without the mod?

Now i feel really stupid... what was i supposed to do when the "admiral karath" dialog fires after fighting malak for the first time? When i installed the mod i saw instructions for this bug but now after maybe 40 minutes of frantic readme and thread reading i cant find it....You've lost me. What are you talking about?

so here i am about to walk onto the bridge of the mandalorian vessel at malachor v, after mandalore gives his pep talk. revan, malak, and shadow are all walking up the corridor toward the bridge door. the screen goes black and . . . um . . . waiting . . . waiting . . . nope still black. i can move my characters around and access menu options, but i can't open the door or see anything.
ugh!Sounds like a strange bug. Have you tried replaying that section to see if it repeats itself?

Why don't the Czerka guards wear Czerka uniforms?The same reason all the Czerka guards on Korriban don't wear Czerka uniforms.

Created this account to ask this question. Is this mod Savegame compatible (I have already downloaded and played through the old BoS)? Hopefully it isn't because I loaded a save I have previously made before the old BoS game, started it up to see the new changes and all the walls on the ship were black and see through. If it isn't compatible do I have to delete and restart all my old games? Thanks for any answer and sorry if this has already been answered before.

Also: I know for sure I successfully downloaded and installed Solomon's revenge.Q - During an earlier playthrough of the original BoS, I made a save after I completed it. Can I continue from this save and then play through the new content added by Solomon's Revenge?
A - Due to various significant changes to the original BoS, this is not possible, and will only cause unnecessary bugs. You have to start again, before the quests "A Favour for a Rodian" and "The Brotherhood of Shadow" were completed.
 CrimsonJedi
06-13-2009, 7:28 PM
First let me say I’m a big fan and I have really enjoyed BoS:SR thus far, however I am having a problem. The game crashes at the same point each time without fail. It has taken me quite a while to ask but I have tried several times without success. I have tried reinstalling the entire game, starting over from the beginning of the game (several times) and loading previous saves. I first tried it on my existing install since there are not supposed to be severe compatibility issues, subsequently on later game reinstalls I did install a few mods but not nearly as many as I had in my existing install. Those mods are as follows.

Bodies Stay: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Bodies_Stay_K1;97650)

Call of Aid v1.4: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Call_of_Aid;100053)

Whole New Malak: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Whole_New_Malak;44857)

Enhanced Merchants: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Enhanced_Merchants_for_K1;73213)

Feat Progression: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Feat_Progression_for_K1;76579)

Force Powers Progression: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Force_Powers_Feat_Gain_for_KOTOR;61184)

Juhani to Drow Mod: http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?action=file&id=1279&PHPSESSID=95d35f92ca0e8b141145bbf59094110e)

Movie Style Lightsabers: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Movie_Style_Replacement_Lightsaber_Hilts;72773)

Bastila Improvement Project: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Bastila_Improvement_Project;79888)

I’m a level 20 Darkside Guardian, here is my problem.

Once I have completed the Command Deck of Mandalore’s Command Ship in the SR portion of the mod, I naturally proceed to the bridge. (I’ve tried rushing threw and I’ve tried killing everything on the command deck) After the load screen for the bridge passes and I open the first door into the room with droids and turrets, I get maybe 5-15 seconds of combat before it crashes; it also crashes if I walk forward into the room. Again I have tried multiple variations with the same result. The only constants are the aforementioned mods. Do you think those could be the issue?

Any help would be awesome. Thanks.
 D4R7H 5K3L370R
06-13-2009, 7:35 PM
well, it appears i'm not the only one who is having trouble accessing this area.
i'm really beginning to think it is a conflict issue with other mods.
 ironheart
06-13-2009, 7:50 PM
Heh, that sounds like the same problem I had. Don't have any of those mods installed though. Redid my override folder but i haven't gotten that far yet so I don't know if it's fixed or not. Hmm.
 Silveredge9
06-13-2009, 8:03 PM
First let me say I’m a big fan and I have really enjoyed BoS:SR thus far, however I am having a problem. The game crashes at the same point each time without fail. It has taken me quite a while to ask but I have tried several times without success. I have tried reinstalling the entire game, starting over from the beginning of the game (several times) and loading previous saves. I first tried it on my existing install since there are not supposed to be severe compatibility issues, subsequently on later game reinstalls I did install a few mods but not nearly as many as I had in my existing install. Those mods are as follows.

Bodies Stay: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Bodies_Stay_K1;97650)

Call of Aid v1.4: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Call_of_Aid;100053)

Whole New Malak: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Whole_New_Malak;44857)

Enhanced Merchants: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Enhanced_Merchants_for_K1;73213)

Feat Progression: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Feat_Progression_for_K1;76579)

Force Powers Progression: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Force_Powers_Feat_Gain_for_KOTOR;61184)

Juhani to Drow Mod: http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?action=file&id=1279&PHPSESSID=95d35f92ca0e8b141145bbf59094110e)

Movie Style Lightsabers: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Movie_Style_Replacement_Lightsaber_Hilts;72773)

Bastila Improvement Project: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Bastila_Improvement_Project;79888)

I’m a level 20 Darkside Guardian, here is my problem.

Once I have completed the Command Deck of Mandalore’s Command Ship in the SR portion of the mod, I naturally proceed to the bridge. (I’ve tried rushing threw and I’ve tried killing everything on the command deck) After the load screen for the bridge passes and I open the first door into the room with droids and turrets, I get maybe 5-15 seconds of combat before it crashes; it also crashes if I walk forward into the room. Again I have tried multiple variations with the same result. The only constants are the aforementioned mods. Do you think those could be the issue?

Any help would be awesome. Thanks.Well the best thing to do if you suspect there is a confliction of some kind occurring would be to reinstall BoS:SR into a fresh override and then load the autosave created when you entered the module.
 CrimsonJedi
06-13-2009, 10:08 PM
Well the best thing to do if you suspect there is a confliction of some kind occurring would be to reinstall BoS:SR into a fresh override and then load the autosave created when you entered the module.

Yes that did work.

Sorry for being such a noob but I really didn't think those mods were affecting it. Because I would install them first and the run the patcher for BoS and vice versa and would receive no warnings.

I really did widdle down my list of mods and these are some of my favorites so I guess I have to try them one at a time.

Thanks for your time, sorry for wasting it.
 Silveredge9
06-13-2009, 10:28 PM
Yes that did work.

Sorry for being such a noob but I really didn't think those mods were affecting it. Because I would install them first and the run the patcher for BoS and vice versa and would receive no warnings.

I really did widdle down my list of mods and these are some of my favorites so I guess I have to try them one at a time.

Thanks for your time, sorry for wasting it.
If you manage to determine which mod is causing the problem, make sure you notify me. I can take a look and see if I can make them compatible in the forthcoming patch.
 Drunkside
06-14-2009, 12:59 PM
It was the... oh crap... It mustve been part of the kay mod:p Im gonna check it out now.
 Darth_Osmers
06-16-2009, 2:46 AM
found two new bugs (clean override too)

in the temple of shadow after playing as Akirakon Sin Solomon/Akirakon appears as a republic commando with a completely white head and in the bit where Verbal detonates the chamber (didn't make it the first time). Verbal is Daemon Drexl with soldier clothing.

Finally finished the mod too
including getting mandalore's mask, the sith advisor robe and mask, and Akirakon Sin's sword

also Marius said on the KotOR files website that it is possible to make the republic commando armor replace the normal soldier clothing how did he do it?
 jonathan7
06-16-2009, 2:54 PM
Hmmm, I may have a bug - just landed on Korriban, having completed BoS - had the commoner confront me beat him - ran through all the conversation options with Matilda, but it doesn't seem to of advanced, and everytime I leave the EH with Matilda, that same guy is there - installed fine, had a few things in the Override for testing (textures, and models, but that's it...)
 Templar Crusader
06-16-2009, 3:02 PM
Encountered a game breaking bug.

I had to start a completely new game in order to play the mod. I am on Korriban and there is this Huge pile of stuff blocking the door next to the hall. I am assuming Silveredge put it there to prevent players from accessing Solomon's revenge content before the original BoS is completed. But the problem is that this pile completely blocks the hall for me (there is an invisible wall that is right next to the pile) meaning I can't get to the rest of Korriban. Due to this bug I can't start the first BoS quest or complete the game. How can I fix this?
 Silveredge9
06-16-2009, 3:47 PM
found two new bugs (clean override too)

in the temple of shadow after playing as Akirakon Sin Solomon/Akirakon appears as a republic commando with a completely white head and in the bit where Verbal detonates the chamber (didn't make it the first time). Verbal is Daemon Drexl with soldier clothing.Sounds like some weird appearance.2DA problems. Have you tried reinstalling the mod?

also Marius said on the KotOR files website that it is possible to make the [HIDDEN]republic commando armor replace the normal soldier clothing how did he do it?You would have to open your override folder, make a copy of the file "PMBBL03.tga", and then rename the copy "PMBBL01.tga".

Hmmm, I may have a bug - just landed on Korriban, having completed BoS - had the commoner confront me beat him - ran through all the conversation options with Matilda, but it doesn't seem to of advanced, and everytime I leave the EH with Matilda, that same guy is there - installed fine, had a few things in the Override for testing (textures, and models, but that's it...)It's a known bug, and will be fixed in the next patch. It's triggered when a female player chooses the dialogue option "Quiet, we can continue this when we are on the Ebon Hawk. We have already attracted enough attention here." after defeating the commoner. Choose the other dialogue option "We need to return to the Ebon Hawk. It is no longer safe for us to remain here." and you should be able to bypass it just fine.

Encountered a game breaking bug.

I had to start a completely new game in order to play the mod. I am on Korriban and there is this Huge pile of stuff blocking the door next to the hall. I am assuming Silveredge put it there to prevent players from accessing Solomon's revenge content before the original BoS is completed. But the problem is that this pile completely blocks the hall for me (there is an invisible wall that is right next to the pile) meaning I can't get to the rest of Korriban. Due to this bug I can't start the first BoS quest or complete the game. How can I fix this?Sounds strange. Could you post or PM me a screenshot so I know exactly what you mean?
 Templar Crusader
06-16-2009, 4:39 PM
Sounds strange. Could you post or PM me a screenshot so I know exactly what you mean?

Unfortunately I can't, my computer isn't taking screens correctly, so I will try to describe it more clearly now.

I am at the very end of the main hall in the Korriban Settlement. In front of me is that big pile of random objects used to block the new area in Korriban. There is a gap between the objects and the other side of the wall right? Well as soon as I get near the Pile the frame rate for my computer starts to slow down and when I try to run through the gap between the objects in the wall my character hits what appears to be a invisible wall. He Keeps running forward but he won't move past the barricade.

That pretty much covers my problem, sorry I can't post a screen. Hopefully this problem can be fixed, it is very frustrating to me.
 Qui-Gon Glenn
06-16-2009, 5:10 PM
I have just finished what appears to be the main content of BoS:SR for the first time, and I assume for the moment that I have seen the last of the crew of the Orion...

I haven't played without skipping the majority of the dialog for a loooooong time. Playing this mod was very similar to reading a great sci-fi... with the added bonus of the "choose your own adventure" that RPG's provide.

I cannot commend you enough on your effort, s9! Truly epic, creating a coherent and consistent world that was the most immersive game experience I have had in several years... maybe since I first played K1, the first time!

I look forward to a DS playthrough, as well as a female one (if there is any different content to find)... well worth a few playthroughs, which is a gift to the game and to me!

Inspirational, and a little humbling... the bar has been set high.

My LOL moment:
Mec 'Hanic said "Also, let's not forget to clear this temple of all it's valuables. There's got to be something around here that we can sell!"

Classic :D
 Silveredge9
06-16-2009, 9:19 PM
Unfortunately I can't, my computer isn't taking screens correctly, so I will try to describe it more clearly now.

I am at the very end of the main hall in the Korriban Settlement. In front of me is that big pile of random objects used to block the new area in Korriban. There is a gap between the objects and the other side of the wall right? Well as soon as I get near the Pile the frame rate for my computer starts to slow down and when I try to run through the gap between the objects in the wall my character hits what appears to be a invisible wall. He Keeps running forward but he won't move past the barricade.

That pretty much covers my problem, sorry I can't post a screen. Hopefully this problem can be fixed, it is very frustrating to me.Have you tried downloading FRAPS? (http://www.fraps.com/)It's) what I use to take screenshots.
 Ping
06-16-2009, 10:22 PM
Found two bugs: When you, Kobayashi, and Mec'Hanic get free from the cages, and then go out into the central area, where all those guys from the Brotherhood appear, I noticed that two Kobayashis were there, except one had a sword, an another had a blaster

The second one is with the Twi'lek dancer's suit. I noticed that there are parts of Shadow's skin that look kind of gray, and it looks like you were trying to add gloves to the clothing. Should it look gray?
 Allronix
06-17-2009, 2:58 AM
I'll have you know, I've rebuilt my entire override file just to play this. This is no small task, as I weeded through my mod pack and am "down to" about 50, including ones specifically for my use only.

I ADORE the character of Channa/Matilda. She blends in beautifully, and I would actually consider her Darth Revan's true apprentice, instead of Malak. It's to the point where I'd write fanfic about her, but I don't know how well that would go over with you. :D
 jonathan7
06-17-2009, 6:48 AM
Thanks Silver; been brilliant so far, it is a truly wonderful piece of work. :)

I have just encountered another bug unfortunately - I've just defeated Akirikan Sin, and am transferred over for Matilda's chase of Soloman - but I think the spawn somehow went wrong (perhaps co-ordinates are wrong in my game somehow), as Matilda doesn't appear and there isn't a visible walkway.

Edit - I reloaded, and it was fine :) Completed the mod, and I have to say it is an epic mod S9 - it is a wonderful triumph, and a testament to your modding abilities, may I also say it was a great improvement on the original BoS; indeed quite a few of your areas, scripts and dialogue, were very close to the quality of Bio-wares vanilla game; so well done, thanks for all your hard work, and continueing to give the excellent bug fixing service you did.

I salute you who are about to die ;)

(Incidentally you missed my favourite Gladiator quote which is in the special edition, Maximus says to Quintos, just before the Emporer stabs him "Nothing happens to a man that he is not by nature fitted to bear")
Page: 6 of 18