Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Page: 11 of 18
 Ataraxie
09-22-2009, 5:10 AM
Hi guys, sorry to make my first post something nagging, and probably obvious to mend, but I'm just getting a blank journal entry for the first quest ?
(finish Leviathan, nip off to Korriban, talk to Rodian chap = blank quest)
(I tried re-merging my globals and finishing the quest to see if it made any difference - it didn't of course)

I read that Recruitable Kay & BoS:SR work fine together - I merged their Global/journal files so that RK didn't suffer the blank-quest annoyance. (I've tried just using the BoS Global file, but then that just annoys RK too, and I get two blank journal entries).

The only other mods I'm using are a pair of Taris modules that I presume wouldn't interfere with BoS. (I had been using the Sharina Fizark thing, but that upset Kay, so off it went).

(RK & BoS:SR are fully patched up, and KoTOR is fully patched up too)

If it's just a case of sacking my current over-ride and starting with a fresh solo install of BoS, fair enough: I'd just like to keep Kay if it's possible - if there's a line or two I can edit with one of the tools etc.

Thanks in advance !
 XBebopo
09-25-2009, 2:59 PM
I'm stuck! =(

I cannot find the Czerka Mining Facility on Korriban. I have searched the quarters thoroughly, but I cannot find a way to speak with the Leisure Officer.
 Neino Ranatos
09-26-2009, 7:50 PM
Hey guys. I encountered a problem in the mod. When Shadow[Matilda] passes out in the tunnels on Korriban's catacombs under the czerka residential module and she goes into her first-time-on-Orion flash back, as soon as she is done talking to the Arkanian guy after he says he will give her her a tour, the game crashes. The game crashes at this point every time it seems. I have the Revan robes with the flowing cape fix but I don't see how it would affect that section of code. :raise: Maybe it will, but its odd. I didn't update the game before installation of the mod, is that what is causing it? In my game Shadow's sith uniform has the wrong mdoel strangely..that might be the cause. Again, ideas? :dozey:
 X-Wing Pilot 5
10-07-2009, 10:45 PM
Decided to play the game again with the mod as a Scoundrel/Guardian (Kyle Katarn's ancestor ;) ), and I've noticed a few problems.
Whenever you have to defend the Ebon Hawk from Sith fighters (whether fleeing Taris, the Leviathan, or going from planet to planet), the battle is always the Taris fighter battle. Can this be fixed?
Also, I'm having trouble getting into the Korriban mines again. I accessed the door console, where one of the engineers described his clever solution to allow allow survivors to escape, and I've answered the questions at the Medical Room console, but can't find out how to proceed...
...Wait. someone else in the thread said you can get into the Maintainence Room by overloading a nearby conduit. I think I'll try that.
 ARC Cody
10-10-2009, 2:36 PM
The mod's mentioned by this site!! Should give it some exposure
http://www.modrealms.com/page/2/)
 cwby74
10-10-2009, 8:36 PM
anybody else having problems with getting players to join, ive installed and bossr twice now with a clean install, and still everytime i try to get jolee to join he wont join the group, ive tried using the kse program to get him to join but i may not be activating all the booleans or points that i need to. can anybody give me a clue as to whats going on.
 VeganHipster
10-12-2009, 11:47 PM
Hey guys. I encountered a problem in the mod. When Shadow[Matilda] passes out in the tunnels on Korriban's catacombs under the czerka residential module and she goes into her first-time-on-Orion flash back, as soon as she is done talking to the Arkanian guy after he says he will give her her a tour, the game crashes. The game crashes at this point every time it seems. I have the Revan robes with the flowing cape fix but I don't see how it would affect that section of code. :raise: Maybe it will, but its odd. I didn't update the game before installation of the mod, is that what is causing it? In my game Shadow's sith uniform has the wrong mdoel strangely..that might be the cause. Again, ideas? :dozey:

I am having a similar problem, although my screen just stays black and I can access the menu shortcuts in the top right of the screen (even though they are not visible). The only mods I have installed are Make Carth/Mission a Jedi by RedHawke, the robes from 90SK, and Super Skip Taris. When I try loading from another part of the game, screen stays black as well, but I can still hear dialogue and other noises like gun shots, footsteps, etc. I have the BoSSR patch, but not the KOTOR game patch.

Besides that, great work on the mod. I had a lot of fun playing all the earlier parts, hopefully you'll come out of retirement soon and make some sequels or other great mods like this.
 X-Wing Pilot 5
10-14-2009, 7:55 PM
Playing a new game and have gotten through the main BoS and SR storylines, and now I have some problems:
I've done all the Hutt's missions and such, and I've killed the leisure officer, but I there seems to be one room in the Civilian Section I can't get into. How do I do it.

I've also obtained the Czerka Mechanic's uniform, but the merchant still knows I'm not a Czerka employee. Will this affect my getting into the aforementioned room?
 VeganHipster
10-15-2009, 11:36 PM
I am having a similar problem, although my screen just stays black and I can access the menu shortcuts in the top right of the screen (even though they are not visible). The only mods I have installed are Make Carth/Mission a Jedi by RedHawke, the robes from 90SK, and Super Skip Taris. When I try loading from another part of the game, screen stays black as well, but I can still hear dialogue and other noises like gun shots, footsteps, etc. I have the BoSSR patch, but not the KOTOR game patch.

Besides that, great work on the mod. I had a lot of fun playing all the earlier parts, hopefully you'll come out of retirement soon and make some sequels or other great mods like this.

Nevermind, I just restarted my game and it started working. Now I'm at the part where you play as the leader of the Brotherhood of Shadow (after Kobayashi dies).

Is there anyway I can get his armor and sword? I really like how they look.

Edit: Nvm, I was able to get his sword by using the giveitem cheat, but when I spawned his armor, it just looked like regular civilian clothes. I finished BoS and SR, and it was really great! I had fun the whole time. Now im getting the last star map, and I feel so bored...
 Arrorn
10-19-2009, 7:39 PM
I just finished playing through this mod and it is AWESOME....

Could someone create a mod so you can recruit Shadow after she leaves because she was awesome... and I found the non-cannon footlocker or what ever its called...

Very nice job silver... I know you put a lot of effort into this mod and it shows.
 Seikan
10-20-2009, 11:57 AM
I WANT TO PLAY IT T_T

Please Silver, asnwer to my problem...
 Darth Cryptic
10-20-2009, 5:54 PM
I've a bit of an issue: I can't seem to download the full rar file off K-files. It could be something on my end, it might be something on their end, but... could someone e-mail me the file? PM me for my e-mail.
 Arrorn
10-20-2009, 9:09 PM
I also discovered a glitch on a quest... luckily it was a small sidequest so i just ignored it and went on with my life...

When your in Czerka's main level on korriban in the detention center where you have to kill nain for the Proffesional's quest or something like that. there is a trandosian hunter that when you talk to you get a quest to release him. I release him like a good boy that i am and then i talk to him and the czerka guys walk in and i kill them... i talk to him again they respawn and walk in and i slaughter them again.... you get my point. YAY INFINITE LOOPS!!!! not really. So is there anything that i could do to end that quest. the last time i walked out after i hit side with czerka because i was getting p@#$ed off at the game.
 darthnihl
10-25-2009, 1:27 PM
It sounds pretty cool
 Christos K
10-25-2009, 9:35 PM
I am experiencing a very weird glitch. I have just unlocked the Storage Room where "Mechanic" is. I fight some of the Brotherhood of Shadow and when I get to Mechanic and try to talk to him nothing happens. I ran about the entire ship, Orion, and back and forth to see if I still needed to fight some Brotherhood of Shadow and still nothing happened. I went back to the Storage Room where the Artifact was and tried to use it but nothing happens again. I have never experienced this glitch before. Anyone know whats going on.
 X-Wing Pilot 5
10-26-2009, 5:24 PM
and I found the non-cannon footlocker or what ever its called...

In that case, could you answer whether or not I can still get to it? (See above post)?
 Jakubino
11-03-2009, 4:28 PM
Hi all. My game always crash after my game is loading when I click on New Game button. That cheated "try save" works fine for me. I m not running any other mods and my game worked fine before installing BoSSR. Anyone knows how to help me?
 Ghost
11-06-2009, 6:22 PM
ugh, okay tried out BOS, GREAT MOD, however with Solomon's Revenge, it bugs out after the cutscene of Shadow appearing on the Orion, like when she says she will be called Sera Degana. Then it blacks out, sits for a minute, and then says: "KotOR has encountered an error and needs to close, we are sorry for the inconvenience." I run an XP SP3 OS, not Vista. If you need more information, contact me.
 Rivus
11-13-2009, 6:15 PM
I'm having an issue, and I really think it os BOS:SR cauisng it. I'm on the Leviathan (sorry if this was brought up before) fighting Malak the second time. After I beat him, instead of Bastila charging in, it cuts to the talk you have with Carth and Bastila in deciding what party member will bust you out of prison...Afterwards, you're just stuck in the room.

I have a few other mods installed, and I would uninstall them all but BOS:SR, but at this point...SOme of the ones are the Bastila Inprovement mod, making her model look better while letting a feamale Revan romance her, teh Recruitable Kay mod that replaces Juhanni...I don't want to get rid of those after doing everything in the game that dealt with them. So is there anything I can do?

And I have used the patch, by the way, in case that had been an issue before...

I had this exact same issue and I had the same mods installed. I figured there was a conflict in them, especially with the Yavin 4 mod. At the time I had quite a few mods installed, Recruitable Kay, Yavin 4 mod, Bastila Improvement Mod, Bastila Romance mod (lol), BOS:SR and it's patch, Malehead Pack, Longsaber mod, featgain and fpgain by shem (I don't think those cause any issues, though...) and lastly I was using the "Lost Sith on a Lost Planet" mod. I just kind of threw them all in my override, so i'm lucky I even got to the Leviathan.

So I deleted my override and reinstalled BOS:SR and it's 1.1 patch, and I attempted to the save to see if it works. When I try to go to the white box on the planet map on the Ebon Hawk it lets me fly there, but when I make it to that place and try to leave the Ebon Hawk I get a black screen but I can still move around and I can still open up my menu.

I have the Best of PC SW collection and my computer is an XP with a good enough system to run the game on a higher detail.

So my immediate question is how I can fix that black-screen problem. Also I installed with the TSL patcher, with the patch, when prompted to replace the files on extraction I choose "Replace all" and then installed it with TSL. I have looked around a bit and I think that may be my problem, however I can't find anything else on that.

So my secondary question, is it possible to run these mods all at once or will I have a conflict? I want to have...

Yavin 4 mod
BOS:SR
A lost Sith in a Nameless Planet (don't think this will cause any problems as it never prompts me to replace anything even after putting it in my override)
Recruitable Kay

Everything else is small stuff like the Bastila Improvement Mod, but I am not including the Bastila Romance Mod. I don't really like it, adds too much unvoiced dialouge.

Personally, I can do without the Yavin 4 mod because all the items that come from it are overpowered. But it would still be nice to have.

But before I figure out any of that I need to get BOS:SR to work!

Thanks for any input anyone can offer.
 JonnyPro
11-17-2009, 4:30 AM
I have just downloaded BOSSR with all the patches from 1.1-1.7 and i still get the black screen, i tryed saving it wile the screen was black but then it just went back to the character selection i picked who i wanted (Jolee, Juhani) and then it went straight black to the black screen. Plz help i really want to play BOSSR. btw i am using the saved game that comes with the patch
:mad:
 Darth Cryptic
11-17-2009, 10:13 AM
Great mod, but I have one small issue that is bugging me:
I want to include DarthDac's warpband or one of the other door opening bands in game. Problem is every way i try installing the bands and BoS, it doesn't work. Either the band does one of the BoS powers or doesn't show up at all. Both use the Patcher so it should have meshed properly, I've tried hand altering the Spells and UT what ever of the band, and have had 0 luck with it. Any one have any idea how I can get them to work together?
 ZimmMaster
11-17-2009, 11:05 PM
Very unusual bug. Just entered vision where you take control of the Brotherhood of Shadow Leader (the guy with the cool sword) Now I seem to be floating and I can't seem to move at all in either direction. Image below to show what I mean.

http://h.imagehost.org/t/0291/screenshot.jpg) (http://h.imagehost.org/view/0291/screenshot)

Also, not sure if this is being caused by the BOS but my game is crashing ALOT. I have not been able to determine the cause yet. It has happened only a couple times when I'm not playing the BOS quests, but it is happening at least three times per hour when I'm doing the BOS quests. Especially when I'm in a custom module.
 The Silly Saber
11-18-2009, 5:32 PM
Long time lurker, first time poster here. First I love KOTOR and everything I've seen and heard of BoS:SR, makes it sound phenomenal. But I'm having a few issues.

Initially I saw Drix in the Cantina & spoke to him, then went to Tatooine in search of Drexl...but he didn't spawn. Saw the YouTube vid of where he's supposed to be.. but nada. Admittedly at this point, I had a few other mods in my Override folder. So I cleaned house. Removed every mod, reinstalled BoS:SR and then the 1.1 patch. As per recommendations in here.
However now I can't even get Drix to spawn. If I use the BOS Save, then Drix spawns fine... just not in my own save game.

As a further addendum to the above, I then uninstalled K1, reinstalled it from scratch and then installed BOS:SR and the 1.1 patch. Nothing else. I did preserve my save game however which I copied across. The savegame launches fine, but again no Drix. It's almost as if the savegame has some trigger telling it that Drix has already spawned and doesn't need to respawn... maybe? Ideas?

If all else fails, I'll just use the BOS Save instead. But would like to use my own if possible... ideas?
 Gargoyle King
11-19-2009, 8:27 AM
Don't use a save, i think you may have to start a new game otherwise you can run into problems like this. ;)
 The Silly Saber
11-19-2009, 8:36 AM
Don't use a save, i think you may have to start a new game otherwise you can run into problems like this. ;)

I figured that may be the case. I was hoping for it not to be... and was hoping that someone could point me in the direction of how to "reset" the Drix spawning in my save... oh well.

(Nice to see a fellow EPL fan on the forums too. I'm a mad Chelsea supporter though!)
 Zerimar Nyliram
11-19-2009, 4:59 PM
Hey, I was looking at this on Filefront yesterday and was quite impressed! I almost downloaded it, but I have a few questions first:

Question #1:
http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/67/files2/83006_34.jpg)

Does Matilda take Bastila's place permanently, or does this only happen during some new quest? I don't want to lose Bastila.

Question #2:
http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/67/files2/99985_55.jpg)

Does this effect you battle with Bastila during the game proper? See, I've never likes the fact that Juhani and Jolee join in on the fight as I have always thought that this should have been a one-on-one battle between Revan and Bastila (so I have a mod by Shem installed that makes Jolee and Juhani temporarily leave the party as you battle Bastila). So you can imagine how much accepting I would be of the entire party taking her on.

Also, being a continuity fanatic, I may decide to wait a few more months to see the end of the KOTOR comic series (which they've announced will conclude with issue #50) to ensure that there are no major story conflicts that can't be circumvented by a little imagination on my part. Kudos for including the Moomo brothers, though! Shows you guys had continuity in mind as well.

Looks great!
 Darth Cryptic
11-19-2009, 7:43 PM
Zerimar Nyliram:

Shadow only comes into the game after Bastila is captured, and as far as i've see (Has only played Lightside) she's supposed to leave before you get to the lost world. Though if you don't finish her quest I'm sure she will tag along to the Lost world.
 Zerimar Nyliram
11-21-2009, 9:13 PM
Cool, thanks. :)

And, uh, what of my question regarding the showdown with Bastila on Lehon?
 Darth Cryptic
11-21-2009, 10:00 PM

I haven't gotten that far, so i can't say.
 Rtas Vadum
11-21-2009, 11:41 PM

Here:

The fight with Bastila on the Temple Summit doesn't change. The picture shows a fight close to the end of the mod's storyline, which is a 'vision' of sorts, in that you fight the Brotherhood leader a few times, before you finally get to the fight with your party members, and after that, you fight him once more.
 Seikan
11-22-2009, 9:21 AM
Well a have a lot of bugs with matilda, on the first part of BoS... the first one, is before the attack of daemon drexel, when you must do a quest for her when you just know her as Degana (the droid parts) when i come back with the pieces there's not any dialog about the pieces, is the same dialog as the first time you talk her... but well... i passed this bug using the warp code to go to the ship2, i do all the part inside the artifact, i destroy it, and then when matilda appears her shown name is "Cpu Guy" and I can't talk to her:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/116/blabladw.jpg)
 Double_Helix_
11-22-2009, 10:02 PM
First off i want to say thanks Silveredge9 this mod is fantastic! Its better than the original game by far IMO and would donate if you made something similar for this or TSL. I bet a lot of people would (I hope im not breaking any rules by mentioning this it is just merely a compliment - let me know and ill remove it)

Everything was working just fine but then i ran into the bug where the screen goes black and all you hear is blaster fire (Right after you meet Drexl as the captain playing as Matilda). I read through other posts and responses and wiped my overdrive and did a fresh install of the patch.

Now that i am past that part Matilda is now a Gammorean (sp?). While quite hilarious at first it has become an annoyance. I realize it is something wrong with the 2da files and luckily i backed my old override up before i did my fresh install in the new one.

So i tried swapping the 2da files and that fixes matilda but messes up everyone else (Drix is now a twilek, mec' hanic is human etc...). Is there someway someone could send me the correct 2da files? Any fixes? Im currently on hotel internet and will be for a while so any large downloads are not encouraged (took 12 hours to get this mod)

Sorry for such the long post it is just frustrating and would take away much of the fun i am having with this mod if everything is switched up like this. Ive reinstalled it with a blank override twice with the same result.

Thanks
 Darth333
11-23-2009, 9:18 PM
I reinstalled Kotor recently and tried this mod. I have to say that I have been very impressed. Kotor modding has gone a long way since late 2003-early 2004! I fully appreciate the great deal of work that went into this quality mod!

This is indeed a very good mod and I had a lot of fun playing it. It's a more than worthwhile addition to the original game. Thanks!!! (Yeah, you've gained a groupie lol)

I only had a little problem when I was coming back to the administrator after doing the assassination missions. The dark Jedi spawned when I was still in the elevator, killed the "receptionist" and approached the administrator but when I got nearby, no dialog triggered and I couldn't get my reward for the last mission. ( I didn't looked into it and chose the lazy way of modifying the on enter script to remove the dark jedi so I could get my reward quickly and easily :p ) There is possibly a little something with the trigger script under some conditions.
 DreamweaverMirar
11-24-2009, 1:37 AM
I installed and started playing yesterday. Haven't finished yet, but am having tons of fun :D

Thanks for making such an awesome mod for us!
 Gargoyle King
11-24-2009, 7:53 AM
I figured that may be the case. I was hoping for it not to be... and was hoping that someone could point me in the direction of how to "reset" the Drix spawning in my save... oh well.

(Nice to see a fellow EPL fan on the forums too. I'm a mad Chelsea supporter though!)No problem, good to help a fellow player. ;)
Yep, i just love the Premier League, and am a crazy red devil. Just love everything about the club! :)
 The Silly Saber
11-24-2009, 6:29 PM
I started a new game and now everything is working fine... and am I glad I did. This mod is absolutely brilliant!

Silveredge9 has made a mod that is superior in many aspects to the game itself. I had high hopes from what I'd read about this mod, but it honestly exceeded them all. I'm not the entire way through the mod yet (currently playing through the "Black Robed Man" part).. but this is far and above the best mod I've ever seen for KOTOR or TSL in every single way.
 Jammy-Jedi
11-24-2009, 7:26 PM
Ok major issue Drix Keliwt is not showing in "The Drunk side" 4th planet now,
any help would be appreciated he does show in the save though.
Thanks
 The Silly Saber
11-24-2009, 10:31 PM
Ok major issue Drix Keliwt is not showing in "The Drunk side" 4th planet now,
any help would be appreciated he does show in the save though.
Thanks

That was precisely the issue that I posted above in this thread. He appeared in the BOS save, but not in my game. Do you have any other mods installed? I had a couple of others and I suspect one of those did me in. Of the few that I had installed, only one other had similar files and I've also seen posts about was RedHawke's Ord Mandell mod (which was great too!).

If that is the case, then you may need to remove the other mods and start a new game. Another possibility is to rename your current Override folder to something else temporarily, reinstall BoS-SR and the 1.1 patch, and see if he appears then. You'll need to ensure you have a save from before you land on Korriban for this to work though, I think.
 jeb2104
11-25-2009, 8:15 AM
apologies if this has been brought up already and ive just missed it. but my party just walked off into the sunset and i still cant figure how to get back to dreshdae from the wastes. went back thought the cave to the temple and found the door locked - i assume this is not a glitch?

thanks,
J.
 Darth Cryptic
11-25-2009, 8:54 AM
Take the other path, go left away from the temple, it will take you to the area where you used what's his sithy face and then to the wastes.
 jeb2104
11-25-2009, 12:45 PM
Take the other path, go left away from the temple, it will take you to the area where you used what's his sithy face and then to the wastes.

Ahh, I shouldve said thats what i did. From so-and-so's tomb I went down to the left and crossed 4 maps of worth of korriban wastes (formerly 2 dantooine maps and 2 tatooine) into the cave and down the long passageway to the temple entrance. That door is locked. (And if i go around that canyon back exactly the way i came it's closed as well.) Something i missed?

Oh - and im running no other mods, btw.

thanks,
J.
 The Silly Saber
11-26-2009, 1:13 AM
Ahh, I shouldve said thats what i did. From so-and-so's tomb I went down to the left and crossed 4 maps of worth of korriban wastes (formerly 2 dantooine maps and 2 tatooine) into the cave and down the long passageway to the temple entrance. That door is locked. (And if i go around that canyon back exactly the way i came it's closed as well.) Something i missed?

From Solomon's grave (where your party walks off into the sunset), you run out into the area that Akirakon Sin entered (which you mentioned you did) and exit into the Wastes. From there you run directly northeast to the far end of the map and into the cave, that will take you back into the Mining Tunnels and from there Dresdae. Hope you snagged the non-canon key from the skeleton near Solomon's grave too! :thmbup1:
 Jammy-Jedi
11-26-2009, 5:51 PM
Fantastic, truly epic.

Drix Keliwt showed up the morning after my post i gess just needed to reload the level.

No major bugs for me the odd occasionally black out but they were quickly sorted with a reload. The only major issue was that having defeated Akirakan Sin and returning to the temple Verbal and Mec where a glamorrian and DS Vandar respectively!

Oh I found the othere Gizka.

Excellent work Silveredge :thmbup1:
 jeb2104
11-27-2009, 9:10 AM
From Solomon's grave (where your party walks off into the sunset), you run out into the area that Akirakon Sin entered (which you mentioned you did) and exit into the Wastes. From there you run directly northeast to the far end of the map and into the cave, that will take you back into the Mining Tunnels and from there Dresdae. Hope you snagged the non-canon key from the skeleton near Solomon's grave too! :thmbup1:

hmm...i hope we're not talking about the same cave. the 'ancient cave'? when i go in from the wastes, a door opens directly in front. straight down the path is a long bridge with sith statues under those shark tooth arches. bridge leads directly to a door with the black on red BoS space invaders logo over it. the map labels it the 'temple of shadow.' but it's locked. is the somewhere, anywhere else i can get to? (thanks for the tip on the key, btw. got it.)
 The Silly Saber
11-27-2009, 10:26 PM
hmm...i hope we're not talking about the same cave. the 'ancient cave'? when i go in from the wastes, a door opens directly in front. straight down the path is a long bridge with sith statues under those shark tooth arches. bridge leads directly to a door with the black on red BoS space invaders logo over it. the map labels it the 'temple of shadow.' but it's locked. is the somewhere, anywhere else i can get to? (thanks for the tip on the key, btw. got it.)

Nope, totally different cave. Since you've basically finished BoS (other than finding the non-canon footlocker), you have no need to return to the Ancient Cave. The cave I'm talking about is the one you initially ran through at the end of the Mining Tunnels before you first entered the Wastes. If you follow my earlier instructions, you should be okay. Basically the most important part is to start from Solomon's grave, and simply run into that open area where you entered when first playing as Akirakon (where there was two slaves and Rakatan warriors). Just run out that path set between the two cliffs and into the wastes, then north-east.

One point to note, is that the cave in the Wastes that I'm talking about, is not featured on the map (hence why you may have missed it), just run northeast and into the back and you'll be back in the Mining Tunnels and enroute to Dresdae. :)
 jeb2104
11-28-2009, 12:26 AM
Nope, totally different cave. Since you've basically finished BoS (other than finding the non-canon footlocker), you have no need to return to the Ancient Cave. The cave I'm talking about is the one you initially ran through at the end of the Mining Tunnels before you first entered the Wastes. If you follow my earlier instructions, you should be okay. Basically the most important part is to start from Solomon's grave, and simply run into that open area where you entered when first playing as Akirakon (where there was two slaves and Rakatan warriors). Just run out that path set between the two cliffs and into the wastes, then north-east.

One point to note, is that the cave in the Wastes that I'm talking about, is not featured on the map (hence why you may have missed it), just run northeast and into the back and you'll be back in the Mining Tunnels and enroute to Dresdae. :)

Ahh, the old Krayt dragon cave. Thanks very much.
 Seikan
12-03-2009, 12:03 PM
People, i fixed my previous problems but now i have a bigger problem... when i finish the first BOS quest, and i talkto meck han'ick to return to tatooine i'm send to the main menu of the game... i have try to warp into the map and it send me to the main menu too, i haven't try yet to see if i can continue de mod if i warp my self to the ebon hawk, all the tatooine maps doesn't work with the warp code so...
 Ewroinc
12-03-2009, 2:57 PM
I have been scanning this thread for ages but it seems that I am the only one having problem getting the mod and the game to run normally.

Well...for unknown reason the TSL patcher is not working for me...and it said " an unhandled error occured", so i tried the manual installation according to the instruction in the readme. But when I finally installed the mod and play, the game always stop loading during area transition, and both my save and the bundled save from the download have the same problem.

I tried to start a new game to see if the problem is in the saves but the game wont even load after the character creation screen...=(

I am playing the Steam version of the game...doesn't know whether that matters or not...any help would be appreciated
 lifehole
12-09-2009, 8:28 PM
I have a crash, when i enter the mining tunnels if i stand at the start everythings fine, but once i take a step closer it crashes, whatever happens there crashes it, no mods, nothing.

EDIT: Diagnosed it a bit more, If i reload the quicksave and enter (which is right before going into it) It lets me go till I see the ??? And then whe i go after it it crashes when i get to the sign....
 The Silly Saber
12-12-2009, 3:35 PM
I have a crash, when i enter the mining tunnels if i stand at the start everythings fine, but once i take a step closer it crashes, whatever happens there crashes it, no mods, nothing.

Yeah, I got this too when I played BoS. I found that if you turn off soft shadows (basically all high-end gpx requirements... anti-anistrophy, etc, etc), that the mining tunnels then work perfectly fine. Hope that helps!
Page: 11 of 18