Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Page: 15 of 18
 bendarby24
01-01-2011, 6:43 AM
Help please! In the Residential Area on Korriban (Where the Mandalorian and the Czerka Merchant is) There is a locked door with a Protocol Droid outside it which you can reprogram to kill the Mandalorian. Well, I can't open the door. It is locked up tight. I did everything, all the side quests, the main quest, and I can't open the door. Please help!

it is ment to open when you finished the brotherhood of shadow

i had this problem when i was playing frow it the second time ?
 insan3soldiern
01-02-2011, 11:52 PM
I've experienced at least 3 game breaking bugs throughout my time with this mod. The first at the beginning when meeting Daemon on Tatooine, the second in the mines at Korriban at one of the Czerka check points, and the last and seemingly unavoidable one right when Revan and crew are proceeding through the bridge to battle Mandalore. All are crashes.

I fixed the first by simply reinstalling the mod and reloading before starting the mod. I simply avoided the area in the mines to "fix" the second. Unfortunately, the 3rd is all but unavoidable as it is in a very much required section. I'm guessing some of the mods I have installed are causing the bugs, but even so it still hurts my enjoyment.

The mod itself is very good, though I will say the challenge is perhaps to high at times and the voice acting isn't always that good. Kobayashi and Verbal are great, though I'm not a fan of Solomon's work. The back story of Shadow and Solomon is well done and the fact that the overall storyline fits not just with KOTOR but TSL as well shows that there was a very strong attention to detail in the writing of the storyline and that I appreciate.

Aside from the fact that maybe Revan should possibly be more worried about Bastila and Malak, the storyline fits the game as well. Unfortunately, I won't be able to finish the Mod as I'll probably have to reinstall it and restart. Since that invalidates 45+ hrs. of gameplay (and, yes, I do have a save from before starting BOS), I'll probably just stop playing KOTOR and jump on TSL as I really want to play the restored content.

Despite my complaints, I do appreciate all the effort put into BOS and commend the developer.
 IRevenX
01-03-2011, 1:06 AM
I just want to point something out, the downloading updated one says "bos_sr_1.0.rar" and its supposed to be called "BoSSR_1.0_install.exe.". Did I do something wrong, grrr i rarely go on the computer, help me :(
 Qui-Gon Glenn
01-03-2011, 8:02 AM
@insan3soldiern:1. Meeting with Daemon should be fine, never had a crash here.
2.the issue in the korriban mines I have experienced, I am wondering if the scripts were cleaned out sufficiently in that module, as it is not a graphical induced issue.
3. Had a time or two, this one is a toughie, as it is occurring in a custom made module, it is both graphically and coding wise stretching the game, and so a glitch in this area is not surprising, and not really the fault of the modder, IMO. Chicken salad is better than....

@IRevenX: Hehe... not to familiar with PCs I guess :) A .rar is a compressed index, like a .zip or a .7z or several other formats. I recommend the wonderful 7zip, which you can find at www.7zip.org). It is free and will open your .rar, which contains the .exe you are looking for. Enjoy!

@S9: several things really... Solomon would not die, should have been dead and came back, but was not really himself. He was tainted, his first death. In your mod, he *dies* several more times, revitalizing himself with the Brotherhood of Shadow.... who is to say that isn't how Sion did it? :p
 Allronix
01-03-2011, 10:55 AM
It all seems to work, save one major annoyance: The Star Forge robes and Revan's robes are now hooded, with that horrible clipping and stiff cape.

I've already altered the uti file on the robes you wear in the flashback to include a disguise function, so those will work no matter what. What files do I need to get rid of or change in order to change the g_a_mstrrobe06 & g_a_mstrrobe07 back to normal?
 Silveredge9
01-03-2011, 4:12 PM
@S9: several things really... Solomon would not die, should have been dead and came back, but was not really himself. He was tainted, his first death. In your mod, he *dies* several more times, revitalizing himself with the Brotherhood of Shadow.... who is to say that isn't how Sion did it? :pSolomon didn't really die for real right until the end. Just before he comes back and kills Kobayashi in the chamber, he only appeared to be dead. I think the justification at the time was that in a last ditch effort he drove his own conscience deep within himself to the point where little things like lifesigns don't behave as they should. Or something like that. I distinctly remember reading something similiar occuring in one of the comic book series at the time and thinking "Well if they can get away with it, then so can I". :P

My main focus was definitely on the plot and characters though, and that probably shows, what with all the technical issues still present. It's a shame KoTOR runs so poorly on Windows 7.

I've actually been working on a script for a "Brotherhood of Shadow" comic book project for quite some time now. Years actually. I honestly don't know if it will ever see the light of day in its intended form, as there's still a lot of issues to work out given the complexity (or lack of) of the character models, but it's something distant to look forward too non-the-less. The storyline takes place in the years between K1 and K2, and compliments K2 in the way BoS:SR complimented K1.
 rnaj525
01-04-2011, 11:25 PM
Nevermind, I figured out how to open the door and what was behind it, but I have another problem. I can't find the Jedi Crusader robes ingame anywhere. Also, are there any other new items on different planets that can be found after completing the main quest or something? I saw a lot of new items on KSE, but I've played through the entire mod and can't find most of them. Are they hidden on like Tatooine or Kashyyyk or something?
 N-5/Prudii
01-05-2011, 1:51 AM
I don't think you're supposed to have the Crusader robes. Just add them in with KSE.
 jedi7000nathan
01-13-2011, 12:37 AM
I miss the funny jokes (like when Reven says ignore the call its probably a telemarketer) and the dark side Jedi Council skins, also I liked the Shadow staying until Lehon also what happened to her being called Matilda as a party Member
 Allronix
02-12-2011, 12:21 AM
I keep encountering an odd hiccup

During the flashback, I take "Sera Degana" up to the bridge and have the conversation with him that ends with the self-important Republic Admiral Cole ordering the ship boarded.

We warp to module bos_orion2, but it will not fade in. I get a black screen, sounds of the Orion's crew repelling the boarding party, and all my inventory is back when I hit escape and see Ms. Degana.

So, I quit, exit the game completely, load up the module from the autosave, and it works ok.

It's likely a script that's misfiring or conflicting with something else (admittedly, I have a lot of mods). Trouble is, which script am I looking for?
 Qui-Gon Glenn
02-12-2011, 2:13 AM
This is an engine issue, and the fact that scripts fired from dialog are not nearly as reliable as a script outside of the dialog.... An unfortunate reality of KotOR modding, I am afraid - The more complex your dialog tree, with more conditionals, and lots of scripts attached to nodes, some of them are going to *wank*.

Not saying it is not solvable, but digging for the script in question may be tricky indeed.

Examine the dialog tree (you are the expert!!) and look in the "scripts that fire when spoken" field at the end of Cole's dlg tree. s9 included his source, so when you find that script, you can post the source if you like and we will see if there is any glaring error. Likely that it is just KotOR being KotOR.
 Allronix
02-12-2011, 3:02 AM
It's not likely Cole's dialogue tree. Checked the scripts there. The issue is with the initial "on enter" setup within bos_orion2. The workaround of quit the game, reload with autosave seems to work.

I did some digging and also found a mislabeled script "prefadez" in the initial dialogue tree. I'll give that a test as well as seeing if I can extract the utc file for "Sera Degana" and maybe tinker with the stats - the portrait id seems to be wrong on my copy, and I'll probably put in a "min 1 hp" clause because dying during a flashback scene throws off the immersion.
 Silveredge9
02-12-2011, 10:00 AM
The issue with bos_orion2 is as old as the first build. I could never honestly find out what was causing it, but it's definitely nothing to do with the "prefadez" script. That was just me disabling a script the lazy way. It's nothing accidental.
 Allronix
02-12-2011, 1:39 PM
Ah, understood. Known issue. Documented with workaround.

Another hiccup: On the Korriban Wastes, I sometimes end up with a duplicate Koybayasi spawned. While I'm sure Ms. Degana wouldn't object, and it's no game breaker, it is rather funny.
 Silveredge9
02-13-2011, 12:54 PM
I'm guessing it's just another strange quirk resulting of running KoTOR and BoS on newer operating systems. I hear script misfires and other engine bugs can be common even during the main game itself.
 Quanon
02-13-2011, 1:08 PM
Man, wish I could redo all my models, that are in this mod. They would be better for the game :p
But I lack the motivation and ambition :lol:
 Sith Holocron
02-13-2011, 3:46 PM
Q, what would you change?
 Qui-Gon Glenn
02-13-2011, 6:43 PM
I'm guessing it's just another strange quirk resulting of running KoTOR and BoS on newer operating systems. I hear script misfires and other engine bugs can be common even during the main game itself.

Yeah... Just finished playing Mass Effect for the first time, and I can now say this about BioWare - they write great games, and they do not test them nearly enough :carms:
 Silveredge9
02-13-2011, 8:49 PM
Yeah... Just finished playing Mass Effect for the first time, and I can now say this about BioWare - they write great games, and they do not test them nearly enough :carms:As far as BoS is concerned, it's probably doesn't help that my programming skills weren't exactly the best. I didn't really have the patience for programming, so it was just a matter of as long as it works, I don't care. It could probably use a lot of refining.

On a somewhat related note, I recently bought the domain for www.brotherhoodofshadow.com). There's nothing there at the moment other than a redirect to my somewhat broken portfolio website, but when I finally finish the script for the BoS:LoS comic book, that's how I plan to share it.
 Quanon
02-14-2011, 11:07 AM
Q, what would you change?

Mainly on how my walkmeshes where done, I'dd could improve those. And by adjusting them I could add a bit more detail to the overall look of the areas.

Certainly the bridge area where you fight mandalore. It lacks a few bits.
Plus LIGHTMAPS ofcourse :lol:

On a somewhat related note, I recently bought the domain for www.brotherhoodofshadow.com). There's nothing there at the moment other than a redirect to my somewhat broken portfolio website, but when I finally finish the script for the BoS:LoS comic book, that's how I plan to share it.

Ola, I better get back into preparing those body models :-S
Think I had an early version of your script laying about...
 Silveredge9
02-14-2011, 12:36 PM
Ola, I better get back into preparing those body models :-S
Think I had an early version of your script laying about...I wouldn't worry about it just yet, it's not going to be completed any time soon. I'm not blessed with the same amount of free time as I enjoyed whilst working on Solomon's Revenge, haha.

It's going to be an interesting project I think. There's definitely less constrain on storytelling when compared to a mod, and when developing content (eg: models, new areas) you don't have to worry about getting it working in KoTOR, unless of course you choose too, as anybody who contributes towards the project in terms of models/maps are free to distribute them as mods or use as portfolio work or whatever.

16 issues scripted so far though. The story is split into 3 acts, with the first 2 more or less complete, so I'm guessing when it's all done there's going to be around 24-27 issues.

And if anybody is interested the full title is: Brotherhood of Shadow: Legacy of Sin.
 Quanon
02-14-2011, 1:29 PM
I wouldn't worry about it just yet, it's not going to be completed any time soon. I'm not blessed with the same amount of free time as I enjoyed whilst working on Solomon's Revenge, haha.

Well, neither do I :lol:
I'm a working class average Joe now: not a fancy 3D game student... who can make time :D

Boy, times change quickly :)

It's going to be an interesting project I think. There's definitely less constrain on storytelling when compared to a mod, and when developing content (eg: models, new areas) you don't have to worry about getting it working in KoTOR, unless of course you choose too, as anybody who contributes towards the project in terms of models/maps are free to distribute them as mods or use as portfolio work or whatever.

True, though there are other challegens then to tackle, mainly cutting down render times, but still having very nice pictures, there's a whole other pipe-line to be setup to get stuff rolling out in a nice pace :p

Plus this something I've been thinking about, to do, but I'm not a writer, so I never get far.

16 issues scripted so far though. The story is split into 3 acts, with the first 2 more or less complete, so I'm guessing when it's all done there's going to be around 24-27 issues.

Man, what's the page count on one issue?
It'll be a nice challenge to convert all that text to a story board.
I'm in for some drawing, it's been like ages since I did anything serious with that. And I consider my pencils skills better then my 3D skills ;)

Note that I ain't Da Vinci or Raphael :lol:

And if anybody is interested the full title is: Brotherhood of Shadow: Legacy of Sin.

Sin, ey... and a Twi'lek as lead character... :naughty:
 Silveredge9
02-14-2011, 3:52 PM
Well, neither do I :lol:
I'm a working class average Joe now: not a fancy 3D game student... who can make time :D

Boy, times change quickly :)

True, though there are other challegens then to tackle, mainly cutting down render times, but still having very nice pictures, there's a whole other pipe-line to be setup to get stuff rolling out in a nice pace :p

Plus this something I've been thinking about, to do, but I'm not a writer, so I never get far.

Man, what's the page count on one issue?
It'll be a nice challenge to convert all that text to a story board.
I'm in for some drawing, it's been like ages since I did anything serious with that. And I consider my pencils skills better then my 3D skills ;)

Note that I ain't Da Vinci or Raphael :lol:

Sin, ey... and a Twi'lek as lead character... :naughty:
Page wise, you're looking at around 25-30 per issue. Although it's worth keeping in mind that this sort of thing is very context sensitive. For example, you might have half an issue entirely focused within a single area with the same set of characters. It's not something that will become entirely clear until after the script is finished and I can start working on figuring how this all fits together in terms of panels and pages.

Also, I'm not sure if I made this clear, but the comic book will be constructed using ingame assets from K1/K2, and obviously, assets created exclusively for the comic. Along the lines of this (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/Silveredge9/testcomic.jpg), actually.

In terms of how development will be structured, it's not 100% clear yet, but it's going to be something like the following:

- I complete the script.
- I storyboard the layout and content of the comic book on a panel by panel, page by page, issue by issue basis.
- That will give whomever decides they want to contribute towards the project a good idea of what is needed (For example, one advantage of this format is that a new area may only ever be seen from a certain angle, so there isn't a need to create an entire area, only bits here and there depending on the panel requires)
- Then it's just a matter of me bringing everything together in photoshop.

Although like I previously mentioned, there's still a few technical issues which I need to solve. For example, the issue with creating decent looking facial expressions on character models, or should I say, the difficulty of it. :P

As for the title, it's not as straightforward as say "Solomon's Revenge", but it does accurately represent the numerous themes and events depicted in the story. It's primarily focused around Sera Degana, Kobayashi, the Orion, and a host of new characters. However, since the storyline takes place in between K1 and K2, don't be too surprised to see some (meaningful) cameos from both games.
 Darth Dan 012
03-12-2011, 4:58 PM
Does the BOS_SAVE included actually work? When I start it up, Shadow isn't even a party member.
 Vun0
03-14-2011, 3:38 PM
Does the BOS_SAVE included actually work? When I start it up, Shadow isn't even a party member.

Yes it does. You have to go to Dreshdae's cantina and speak to the rodian called Drix Keliwt (i believe that's the name).

Btw, this is the best mod i've played so far, awesome work , pure awesome.
 Darth Dan 012
03-14-2011, 4:52 PM
Yes it does. You have to go to Dreshdae's cantina and speak to the rodian called Drix Keliwt (i believe that's the name).

Btw, this is the best mod i've played so far, awesome work , pure awesome.

Drix Keliwt is not in the Dreshade Cantina in my game.

I used the standard installation method, if that makes a difference. Also, I have the "Best of PC" version of kotor.
 Vun0
03-15-2011, 7:34 AM
Drix Keliwt is not in the Dreshade Cantina in my game.

I used the standard installation method, if that makes a difference. Also, I have the "Best of PC" version of kotor.

Hmm... well if you can't find Drix then you have a problem... and i'm not sure what. :S
 Sil3nst
03-19-2011, 7:07 PM
Hello, so I just now decided to install this highly rated mod (yes I know, a little late, it took me a long time to get tired of the vanilla kotor) and the 1.1 patch as well. I have two questions: am I supposed to use the BOS_SAVE "cheats used" file that comes with it? Also, is there supposed to be a blank white square on the galaxy map that leads to nowhere and doesn't load anything? Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind I must have skipped note 2 in the readme, and I found out the white square is supposed to be Ord Mantell - which I just d/led and would like to install, but don't know if I should because it would overwrite the global.jrl file from BoS in my override folder. :/
 Qui-Gon Glenn
03-20-2011, 10:55 AM
^^^ You can use the Global JRL Merger to merge the .jrl in your override with the one in the Ord Mantell folder. Very easy, the instructions in the readme will guide you through it no problems :)
 Christos K
04-28-2011, 8:28 PM
I am experiencing a crash.
When you are in the Dantooine Ruins with Malak, Shadow, and playing as Revan.
Shadow leaves and you and Malak go to the Star Map. It fades to black and gives you two things to say to Malak. 1. Something like: "We must do what must be done" and 2. Something like: "This is only the start of the journey". Then the game crashes.

EDIT: I managed to fix this by unequipping everything from my character. I think the game has some trouble switching to the flashbacks when you have custom items on your character.
 SS4Revan
05-06-2011, 7:44 PM
Silver
I have a big problem,
I played through tis mod and it was great,
I had to reinstall Kotor because of Yavin IV messing up and reinstalled this mod and Drix wasn't in the cantina after I completed the Leviathan. I installed the patch and he still wasn't there, I reinstalled with clean override and he still was not there, can you help
 bendarby24
05-08-2011, 4:39 AM
do not use the yavin 4 mod
 SS4Revan
05-08-2011, 8:59 PM
do not use the yavin 4 mod

I did not use the Yavin IV mod teh second time, and Drix is not even in the cantina, and I also have super skip taris, is that conflicting with this mod, cause if it is, I do not know how to uninstall it
 darth trea
05-20-2011, 8:52 PM
I did not use the Yavin IV mod teh second time, and Drix is not even in the cantina, and I also have super skip taris, is that conflicting with this mod, cause if it is, I do not know how to uninstall it

i have found that some times i have been so overwelmed with mods that i just have to delete my override folder; and if you have modules that you want/have to delete do the same, but with modules you should copy the part of the disc that says modules into the folder with all the other files.

i use a mac so you might not be able to do that but i dont know for sure.

and if that does not work then i suggest reinstalling the WHOLE game

(i have never been able to use the skip taris mod) so i found a way around it (though you will have to install the bossr AFTER you get to dantoine) i use darth dacs cheat/warpband and add my party members then warp to dantoine and at the same time you can add xp.

i have another therory about how you can do it (this way you do not need dd's Cheat & Warpband but do need kotor save game editor) what you do is install the mod and bossr (before you start playing if you can) and then you use kse to add party members and xp and then you warp to dantoine

sorry if i sound confusing
 Bullobrien
05-28-2011, 6:38 PM
Hello Silver. I was playing through Kotor and finally got to use your mod. Very nice. I have gotten all the way to just after talking to Kobayshi on Koriban. I leave to follow him to the residential area. Once I enter the residential area there is a door with two guards which I need to go through. every time I try it crashes the game. I would like to diagnose the problem but it is difficult without knowing what happens next. If anyone knows of this problem or if you can tell me what is supposed to happen when you open that door it would be helpful. thanks

Bull
 Alphieus
06-06-2011, 8:44 PM
Hey everyone. I've got the same issue where I collect the parts for Sera Degana and then no dialogue options for giving them to her show up. I've tried serveral different paths to her (i.e. getting the parts normally, killing the protocol droid for them, talking to nothing I don't need to until I talk with her, etc. etc. etc.). And still I can't figure out a way to proceed with the mod.

I've seen a few people with this issue in the forums, but no one has responded to them. Does anyone know a fix for this or am I doomed to forever be stuck?
 Luchiano
06-13-2011, 5:20 PM
Hey guys. I encountered a problem in the mod. When Shadow[Matilda] passes out in the tunnels on Korriban's catacombs under the czerka residential module and she goes into her first-time-on-Orion flash back, as soon as she is done talking to the Arkanian guy after he says he will give her her a tour, the game crashes. The game crashes at this point every time it seems. I have the Revan robes with the flowing cape fix but I don't see how it would affect that section of code. :raise: Maybe it will, but its odd. I didn't update the game before installation of the mod, is that what is causing it? In my game Shadow's sith uniform has the wrong mdoel strangely..that might be the cause. Again, ideas? :dozey:

I have the same problem T_T
 SS4Revan
07-09-2011, 6:28 AM
i have found that some times i have been so overwelmed with mods that i just have to delete my override folder; and if you have modules that you want/have to delete do the same, but with modules you should copy the part of the disc that says modules into the folder with all the other files.

i use a mac so you might not be able to do that but i dont know for sure.

and if that does not work then i suggest reinstalling the WHOLE game

(i have never been able to use the skip taris mod) so i found a way around it (though you will have to install the bossr AFTER you get to dantoine) i use darth dacs cheat/warpband and add my party members then warp to dantoine and at the same time you can add xp.

i have another therory about how you can do it (this way you do not need dd's Cheat & Warpband but do need kotor save game editor) what you do is install the mod and bossr (before you start playing if you can) and then you use kse to add party members and xp and then you warp to dantoine

sorry if i sound confusing

Thanks for your help, but I don't see how its going to work, ut I'll give it a shot, but I have to keep uninstalling my game cause I end up getting mods that conflict with each other, and SST just stays there, its like its intergrated in my game now, no way to get it out
 bendarby24
07-16-2011, 2:43 PM
is there any way of geting this mod to work with yavin 4 mod, could some one do a compatiblity mod between them
 Marius Fett
07-19-2011, 8:42 PM
I just got a PM from Elite Duck asking if the Jedi Malak animation fix I released here:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Jedi_Malak_Animation_Fix_and_Playable_PC_Head;1194) 62

would be compatible with BoS:SR since you have Jedi Malak in your party at one point on the Mandalorian Cruiser.

The answer is yes. All you need to do is make copies of the N_JediMalek.mdl and N_JediMalek.mdx files from my mod and rename them to N_JediMalek2.mdl and N_JediMalek2.mdx. Then just drop those files into your Override directory and allow them to overwrite the models which Silver included in BoS.

Just thought i'd post this here in case anyone else is interested!
 SITH LORD 872
07-20-2011, 1:46 AM
I just finished playing this mod, I did have a couple of crashes, But in the read me file it clearly states, For the best playing experience to do a fresh download of KOTOR, And other mods will conflict with the game play, But i had a blast playing it, Who ever did this mod is a genious, Probably one of the best story lines ever in a mod, Great job, Hope to see some more mods from you in the future!
 Elite Duck
07-22-2011, 8:03 PM
I'm at the part where you have to fight about 10 Arikolon Sins in the Dantooine vision and it's impossible. Within 5 seconds of combat my health is utterly depleted without barely being able to reduce a third of one of their health.
Why is it like this?
 darthtyren
07-22-2011, 8:59 PM
Just stay focused on the one that is automatically targeted, and use protective force powers, unless you're the Guardian in which case you should be able to just hack away if you built him right.
 SITH LORD 872
07-23-2011, 6:38 PM
Like Darthtyren said, The best method i used was force stasis then just keep hacking, Hopefully you built up your strength stats!
 krutnasse
07-30-2011, 7:28 PM
Hello! I've got a really annoying bug/glitch. After the final battle atop the temple; you're supposed to wake up with Mec Han'ic running towards you.

In my game however, that doesn't happen, all I get is Solomon sitting in the middle of the chamber and Verbal standing in the background. Neither are clickable and if you try to run out of the chamber, you'll be blocked by three Brothers of Shadow and you can't do anything.

I've tried to restart from an earlier save and autosave but none of them works. I've even re-installed both the mod AND the game but it still doesn't work. Any ideas?
 lagnizama
08-02-2011, 3:56 PM
Okay, so I've browsed through and seen that others have had this issue, but when I use the installer, I get an error: " Error: Unhandled exception: Cannot create file "C:\Users\Dori\Downloads\modules\ship_tmp\alienchat ting.dlg". Access is denied (0)"
So I create the folder and run the installer again. Only it runs into another similar issue. I create that folder and run the installer again. Then it goes back to the first error. Like it clears the modules folder everytime I run the installer. I run the game for the hell of it and drix still isn't appearing (I've tried reloading my own post-Leviathan save and the BOS save).
Anyway, I finally figured that I just ought to manually install. So I do the manual install as instructed in the readme. It still doesn't work. So I'm just like... :mad: SERIOUSLY?
I'm only asking because I've done several clean installs, redownloaded the mod multiple times, and nothing is working. So if anyone has any idea what I am doing wrong (I'm sure it's me at this point), that would be very appreciated.
Oh, and one clarification that may make all the difference, the direction to "Copy everything else (With exception to nwnnsscomp.exe, nwscript.nss, GLOBALVARS.res, PARTYTABLE.res, SAVEGAME.sav, savenfo.res, and Screen.tga) and paste into the Override folder located in your SWKoTOR directory (If there isn't one, create one). " Does that mean EVERYTHING ELSE, not just everything else in the tslpatchdata folder?
 CptPriceless
08-05-2011, 6:45 PM
Is this mod compatible with the Korriban Crystal Cave mod? Because I think BOS uses the same back cave entrance thing. If they are compatible are there any fixes involved, or a certain order of installing?
 Raiden Lynx
08-05-2011, 7:18 PM
Hello.
I'm having a little difficulty when re-visiting the Orion as Shadow.
At first the problem was seemingly a common one; The lack of a battle scene and just being left with blaster fire and a black display.
After re-loading this problem was fixed and i was looking forward to further gameplay.
But then, when the Rodian crew member opens dialogue (Something like; ''Die kill Die kill Republic'', or something) it crashes straight afterward.
There is no conflict with other installs and i've already tried a BOS re-install in itself.
I hadn't saved for an hour or so, when the game crashed the first time i had to run it from the auto-save at this point.
Any help or suggestions?

EDIT: I decided to load a save further back, thus getting rid of the auto-save, in an attempt to see if the problem would continue to be recurring.
It didn't work and it did the same thing.
Then i got the ''black screen'' thing again.
I went to the options part, saved and loaded. In the thumb nail i'm standing naked with the Captain and Kayabushi?
But when i loaded it, it just did the same thing again.
What is wrong with this damn Rodian
Any suggestions would be much appreciated as i was really looking forward to getting to the end of this.
Please get back to me on this, i've been stuck for days now and i really want to continue playing.
 DarthVisitor
08-25-2011, 7:40 AM
I've played the mod and must say it's the best mod for K1! I didn't see anything like that in TSL sadly...

Anyway, loved how the story was wrapped around the mian plot and how your OCs were introduced. Althought sometimes I felt there should be more decisions to make as it's the essence of K1 but even so it was great experience. When I was back in the past of Raven it was simply epic. SR story was also great. Also the fact that OC and NPC's had voice acting was a positive surprisde (and quite good on top of that).

It's a solid piece of modding work! I don't remember encountering any bugs.

Sadly, I doubt there will be any mod (or rather should I call it expansion) like this for K1 or TSL ever.

Great job!
 kirk1994
10-02-2011, 3:15 AM
for some reason i cant talk to the rodian drix keliwt because he's not in the korriban cantina the only other mod i have on the the recruitable kay mod and i read this

NOTE: YES, this mod is compatible with the popular Brotherhood of Shadow Mod. Install my mod first, then install BoS for greatest possible compatibility. Please see the installation section below for a list of files that are necessary for Recruitable Kay to work. Anything else you can safely allow BoS to overwrite.

at here http://www.inyri.info/files/fileinfo/ktr-recruitablekay.php)

so does anyone know if this mod wont work with the newer Brotherhood of Shadow Solomon's Revenge?
Page: 15 of 18