Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Getting to know each other

Page: 18 of 27
 JoeDoe 2.0
05-06-2007, 1:23 AM
Welcome to all the new people!
Hope you enjoy Lucasforums. :D
 swexile
05-06-2007, 3:43 AM
Devil May Cry 3? Mmm...What's your favorite style, then? Mine is Sword Master.

Yeah Mine too. Check my DMC video. I make this just from the inside video, because my computer too slow for record the game play, but I think it is quite good
The song is: Korn:Did my time

here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7WMoALrb6M)
 Jason Skywalker
05-06-2007, 7:45 AM
HEY MOE!

I mean fellas. Welcome. :xp:
 TSR
05-07-2007, 7:46 AM
woooooosh

/greet
/hug
/wave

woooooosh
 Ztalker
05-07-2007, 9:03 AM
w00t!

TSR's back :D

/greet
/wave
/tapeworm ;)

Anyways, welcome new people, enjoy your stay :)
 JediMaster12
05-07-2007, 11:32 PM
Wow I missed quite a bit now that I am rather lurking occassionally now. Welcome to the Noobs and to all the older, veteran folks, nice to see ya again. I hope we are having an insane time and fun too here at the nuthouse :D
 True_Avery
05-16-2007, 4:34 AM
I guess I should formally introduce myself. Popping out of nowhere and posting seems rather rude ^.^

Name: (I am True_Avery here and that is all that I will respond to! :P)
Age: I forgot after the first like... few hundred years.
Height: 5'11" or around there. Yes, I am tall girl. I crush you!
Occupation: Procrastinator, writer, 3D Modeler. The three don't go hand in hand very well.
Religion: I really don't care at all. Make your own belief system I say!
Favorite Music: You can have a favorite single type? Wow.
Favorite Video Games: KOTOR 1 & 2 mostly. Old hardcore player of WoW and a few MMOs, but I quit that scene to save myself.
Favorite Website: Wookiepedia, RadioBlogClub, Deviantart, and this Forum atm.
 Boba Rhett
05-16-2007, 4:41 AM
Did someone say tall girl? That's my favorite word combo!

Welcome to the forums, True_Avery. :rhett:
 Lord Spitfire
05-16-2007, 4:51 AM
Hello, all. I am relatively new to these forums, but i just found this topic.

Name: I am Lord Spitfire, Lord of the Sith, and Master of the Jedi, and one with the unique ablity to spit fire.

Height: 5'9

Religion: I am Hindu.

Favorite Singer: Will Smith/ Akon/ Eminem

Favorite Movie: Ghost Rider

Favorite Song: Gangsta Bop

Special Power: Spitting fire, and Force drain, and Force heal.
 JediMaster12
05-16-2007, 2:01 PM
Welcome True Avery and Lord Spitfire. I am JediMaster12. A very unoriginal name being as I am the twelveth master in the local nuthouse where I let my creative mind flow. Welcome to the forums and I hope that you enjoy your internment at LucasForums. :D
 ChAiNz.2da
05-16-2007, 2:11 PM
Welcome to the roster gang! :waive1:

Cookies to the left, straight-jackets to the right ;) and whatever you do, don't feed Rhett's elves.. :grnlgh:
 HerbieZ
05-16-2007, 2:56 PM
Well hellllllllllo ladies. ^_^
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
05-16-2007, 4:16 PM
Hello to the new people!
May all your goblets be shiny as the tissue
 Jae Onasi
05-16-2007, 5:32 PM
*Jae waves*

Hi everyone :)
 Negative Sun
05-16-2007, 6:15 PM
Yeah Mine too. Check my DMC video. I make this just from the inside video, because my computer too slow for record the game play, but I think it is quite good
The song is: Korn:Did my time

here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7WMoALrb6M)
*points at sig*

If you an master it, Royal Guard is the best style out there, you can do incredible damage but you just need to release it at the right time...After that I would say Trickster is the coolest, if not only for teleports/dash + close up shotty = pwnage!

I still prefer playing with Vergil though, Summoned Swords spam + whatever melee combo you can think of = Uber Pwnage!

Hello to all the newbies btw!
 JediMaster12
05-25-2007, 12:57 PM
Well hellllllllllo ladies. ^_^
I see Herbie is on the move again. Watch out ladies. He can be such a sweet talker even if on occasion you are left with a confused look :D

Just kidding :D
 Simon92
06-16-2007, 7:00 AM
Sure why not.
Name: Simon

Hobbies: Sarcasm, Games, Music.

Favourite Music: Rammstein pretty much.

Favourite Games: KotOR series, Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 1942, International Cricket Captain 2006 Ashes Edition, Bait Flash games

Most Awaited Games: Force Unleashed, Kotor III [if it's coming], Pro Evolution Soccer 7, International Cricket Captain 2007 [updated graphics plz :)] and stuff.
 Bee Hoon
06-16-2007, 8:16 AM
I don't know why but I never noticed this thread!:O I'm not technically new, but what the hey!;)

Name: Bee Hoon is an acceptable nickname:) My Chinese name has been mangled by many, so let's not go there.

Location: Malaysia, Land of the Hornbill and lots of different people and dumb politicians! Oh wait, they've got those everywhere:p (visit Malaysia this year! They've got all sorts of gimmicky touristy stuff going on:p)

Height: 5'7", don't know why you'd wanna know:)

Hobbies: Reading, KotOR 1 and 2 (in Malay, kotor=dirty -.-'''), a bunch of other games, drawing ghastly drawings that shouldn't be called drawings and singing out of tune!

Favourites Books, Movies, etc: Made too many overly long lists on too many Friendster/ Facebook things.
 Char Ell
06-16-2007, 9:03 AM
Yes, you're no longer a noob, Bee Hoon, but I for one won't hold that against you. ;)
Hobbies: Reading, KotOR 1 and 2 (in Malay, kotor=dirty -.-'''), a bunch of other games, drawing ghastly drawings that shouldn't be called drawings and singing out of tune! Interesting. So you're saying KotOR is a bad word in Malaysia? If that is the case then pray tell in what language. My curiosity has gotten the best of me on this one. :D
Name: Bee Hoon is an acceptable nickname My Chinese name has been mangled by many, so let's not go there. I can see how English speakers would mangle its spoken form but if you provide the pinyinzation of your name it just becomes a matter of spelling it correctly, right? For example, my Chinese name is Guong Zu. If I use Yale pinyin then it's Gwang Dzu.
 Bee Hoon
06-16-2007, 9:13 AM
Thanks:) Well, I'm quite n00b to never have noticed this thread?:p

It literally means dirty in Malay (which is a language! Hehe)! As in covered with mud/dust/whatever.

Lol, all the "Y"s in it seem to throw people off:) And my pinyin name isn't actually the Mandarin version which would be run or roon, it's the Anglicization (spelling, oops) of the Hakka word.
 Char Ell
06-16-2007, 9:35 AM
It literally means dirty in Malay (which is a language! Hehe)! As in covered with mud/dust/whatever.I see. You did say that it was Malay in your first post but I somehow missed that. Guess I'm still waking up. :p
Lol, all the "Y"s in it seem to throw people off:) And my pinyin name isn't actually the Mandarin version which would be run or roon, it's the Anglicization (spelling, oops) of the Hakka word.Ah. Hmmm. Uhhh. OK, whatever you say. I lost you after roon. ;) So how many languages do you speak/write and what language do you consider to be your native language?
 Bee Hoon
06-16-2007, 9:48 AM
Hehe, I consider English my first language. Never really got around to learning Mandarin (terrible, I know), so my spoken Mandarin is very limited, written is worse. I also can speak and understand basic Cantonese and Hakka, but since I picked up the Cantonese watching Hong Kong soapies there's a disproportionate amount of soppy vocab in there. I can speak and read Malay because it's a compulsory subject, plus it's a lot easier in Malaysia if you know Malay as there's still a lot of the older generation who can't speak English.

Hey, you haven't told me anything bout yourself!:)
 HerbieZ
06-16-2007, 9:56 AM
Greetin's simon and bee!
 Char Ell
06-16-2007, 10:15 AM
Indeed. Welcome to LucasForums, simon92! :wavey:

You're familiar with quite a few languages, Bee Hoon. I have a hard enough time with English and Chinese. I try to keep rudimentary skills in Spanish but most of the time it comes out in Chinese. :giveup: I wonder what it would be like to grow up in a country that has compulsory classes in more than one language. America is so English-centric sometimes. It's not that I don't think that English should be the official language in America but that more effort should be spent on learning other languages.
Hey, you haven't told me anything bout yourself!:) What do you mean I haven't told you anything about myself? I told you what my name in Mandarin Chinese is. I think that is the first time I've posted that personal tidbit on LF. :D
 Bee Hoon
06-16-2007, 10:31 AM
Hi HerbieZ!:)

Char Ell, I have a hard time with Mandarin and the other dialects as well. There was this time that I mixed multiple dialects in a single sentence:p Familiarity is not proficiency, unfortunately. Living in a less English-obsessed country is good in a way, but spoken Malay is very different from written Malay! Hehe, I'll return the compliment. Yee Yoon, if you can pronounce it;)
 JediMaster12
06-18-2007, 7:14 PM
That is cool that you can speak multiple languages. I somewhat do but I don't consider it very fluent.

English is my first language being that I am a Southern California girl :D I speak rudimentary Spanish since I spent the first five years of my life with my Spanish speaking grandfather and tia. I can read and write Spanish better than I can speak it and I can read and write basic Arabic. I am refamiliarizing myself with ASL or American Sign Language. I love talking with my hands and I get the amusing thought that some people think some signs are gang signs or something. I know various words in other languages and use them interchangeably with English. An example would be Dutch words and Afrikaans, a 14th cent bastardized version of Dutch. The languages I use when I do that are Dutch, Afrikaans, German, some French, occasionally Chinese and I think once I used an African language. I know it's wierd but part of it is that I love world lit and I bother to learn the words and pronounce them properly.

My other unique talent is that I can handwrite backwards, meaning from right to left. It improved when I learned to write in Arabic since in Arabic we write from right to left. Yeah I write like daVinci did. No I don't follow the daVinci Code or anything like that.

Well that's a new bit about me. Nice to meet old firends and new friends.
 SykoRevan
06-18-2007, 10:56 PM
I've been here for a little while, but I haven't noticed this thread yet. So here goes:

Name - Shadow Clinton Smith (my real name on my birth certificate and everything.)

Age - 16 going 17 in October

Ethnicity - Italian, Irish, Mexican, German

Location - Just moved to Tavares in Central Florida from my real home in Hollywood which is north of Miami. I miss the ghetto.

Occupation - Nothing right now, I do things here and there to make money.

Random Things - I speak a little of German and Spanish, I've been banned from over 20 churches across the east U.S., and I'm 5 different kinds of crazy :D

Hobbies - Playing and modding KotOR (obviously), random acts of lawlessness and scaring conservative old people.

Favorite Music - Rammstein, Megaherz, Korn, Eisbrecher, Disturbed, Emigrate, Sepultura, the list goes on lol.

Favorite Games - KotOR 1 and 2, Battlefront, Jedi Outcast, Republic Commando, C&C Generals, Grand Theft Auto Vice City and San Andreas.

Most Awaited Games - The Force Unleashed is pretty much the only one I'm overly excited for.

I also have a MySpace, which is the home page on my LF public profile.
 Bee Hoon
06-19-2007, 2:08 AM
JM12, I'm not really that multilingual. What I can speak is pretty basic, and I have a bad habit of getting the intonations wrong:p I can hardly read Mandarin... I think one of my friends told me before that you need to know upwards of 10,000 characters just to read a Chinese newspaper. Wow... So many languages!:O Hehe, English just doesn't have a word for some things:) I'd love to learn other languages but I figure I better focus on my Mandarin first.

SykoRevan, you have such a cool first name:p
 JediMaster12
06-19-2007, 3:09 PM
The fact that you know the basics is saying something. BeeHoon. From my perspective, I can read and understand other languages better than speaking them. Yeah I do interchange my words ocassionally and is a common characteristic I use for one of my story characters who speaks multiple languages. As to learning other languages, you can say it is somewhat of a must in my profession. In anthropology you have to look at other works in other languages. In most PhD programs there is the language requirement. Lucky me eh? But first I got to start on my masters.
 Negative Sun
06-19-2007, 5:14 PM
Occupation - Nothing right now, I do things here and there to make money.
"I'm a cop, I know what here and there means..."

Taken from The Shield
 Hallucination
06-19-2007, 6:29 PM
Hello, Bee Hoon and SykoRevan! :waive1:

.............................._,,,,,,,,____,,,,,_
........................,-~"ґ : : : : : : : : : : : '\
.....................,-": : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :"-,
....................!: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '\
...................Ў': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :'\
...................Ў: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : \
...................Ў: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :'Ў
...................Ў: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ________: 'Ў........_,,,--,....,,
..._,,-~""""""""""~~---,,,_-~~""""""""Ё_,,,,,,,--------"!,,,,-~",-~"ґ,,--"
,-': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ""~~~------,,,,,,,,,,-----------~~~~"-~"
: : : : : : : : : : :,-~~--~"""ЁЁЁЁЇЇ,,,, . . , ,' . ,-~-, Ў ,,-~"
: : : : : : : : : ,-' ; ; ; ;Ў' . . . . . .,-o~- . , . '\ -ґ°-"`- Ў
~-, : : : : : : :Ў.' ',-"", ;Ў . . . . . . . . . . , . . "-, . . .Ў
.....""~-,_ : :Ў;'\ ., ' Ў'Ў , , . . . . . . . . . . .,, . . '-,. .'Ў
.............ЁЁЁЁЎ ;'-, "~ , , , . . . . . . . . ,-' _ . . ,! . .Ў
.................'Ў; ; "-,_,', , , . . . . . . ,,,,"~~"""ґ"~-,'Ў
..................\, ; ; Ў .Ў, , , ,, . . .,-",; ; -~~~~""-, ,! - lawlz i'm chuck norris.
...................."-,,,! ."-, , , , , . "-Ё ."-,, ЁЁЁЁЁґ,-", ,,/
.......................,-, . . "-, , , , ," """~"""""ЁЁ ; ;,-'
.....................,/ Ў''\ . . . ."-,_ , , , , , ~"""" , ,,' "-,
..................,-": :Ў .'\ . . . . . """~~-,,,_,,,,,-~" . . '-,--,,,__
.............,--~" : : :Ў . ."-, . . . . . . . . . . , - . .Ў . ,-,'Ў') : : : : ""~,---,,_
.........,-,/ : : : : : : Ў . .,-""~-, . . . . . . .' . . . .Ў ,,,-',-' : : : : : : : :"-, : "~-,
...,-~":,-' : : : : : : : Ў . . '\'"' . .'Ў . . . . . . . . . .,-",-' .Ў "~- : : : : : : :_"~, : :"~-,
-": : :,-' : : : : : : : : :Ў-, . .,'Ў . . "~-, . . . . . .,-' . .' . .'\,! : : : -,-~~""""~-'- : : : :
: : : ,-' : : : : : : :_ : :'-,"-,_,! .-, . . ."-, . . . ,! . . Ў . . . Ў : : : : : : :,-"-, : : : : : :
: :,-" : : : _,-~",-ґґ : : :"-, -, . -, ., . . . "-, . ! . . . ', . . .'Ў : : : : : :! : :" : : : : : :
: : : """"" : : : '-, ,, : : : :"-, , . ., . . . .,--, "-! . . . ., . . .'-, : : : : ,! : : : ,-~--, :
: : : : : : : : : : :'Ў " : : : : :"-, ., . ,. . . ,"" . .'Ў . . . , . . . . 'Ў : : : ! : : : Ўґ -' ґґ,ґ-'Ў
: : : : : : : : : : : 'Ў : : : : : : :'Ў . , . ., . . .-, . .Ў . . . , . . . . "-O :! : : : :`-,"~"",,!
: : : : : : : : : : : :"-, : : : : : :'-, . . .,' . . . . . .Ў . . . , . . . . ."-, ."-, . .,-~~""~"
: : : : : : : : : : : : : "-, . ,, : : : \ . . . . . . . . .'Ў . . . ., . . . . ."-,-~~""-~" : : : :
 JediMaster12
06-19-2007, 9:08 PM
How long did it take you to do that Hall? That is one cool picture. I know I can't do that though I could probably do it as needlepoint. Yeah I do the housewife things too. What girl can't?
 Bee Hoon
06-20-2007, 12:04 AM
JM12, whoa... What does anthropology involve?:) Lol, yeah. I always tempted to lapse into Manglish (Malaysian English...or mangled English?) *raises hand guiltily* I'm lousy at "girly" stuff. Heh.

Hallucination, whoa. That must have taken quite a while to do.
 SykoRevan
06-20-2007, 4:42 AM
SykoRevan, you have such a cool first name:p

"I'm a cop, I know what here and there means..."

Taken from The Shield

Dang, how did they know? ;). Naw I do odd labor for friends, neighbors and stuff, most of the time just as favors with no pay. I'm not doing anything illegal officer... *whistles nonchalantly then runs very fast*
 JediMaster12
06-20-2007, 12:31 PM
JM12, whoa... What does anthropology involve?:) Lol, yeah. I always tempted to lapse into Manglish (Malaysian English...or mangled English?) *raises hand guiltily* I'm lousy at "girly" stuff. Heh.

I'll break it down for you:

'anthro' comes from Greek anthropos meaning man
'ology' comes from the Greek word for 'logic of' or 'study of'
Put it together and you get Study of Man

Basically we study man from the evolutionary theory to modern day. It can involve modern cultures, or archaeology where you get sites like the pyramids or Palenque.
There are four sub categories:

Archaeology which is the reconstruction of the past
Linguistics which studies languages and their family trees
Physical Anthropology or Biological Anthropology which deals with the physiology. It can include the evolution sequence, primatology, forensic anthropology
Cultural Anthropology is where we study modern cultures to get asense of how previous cultures lived or we see how cultures adapt to the modern world. It is where ethnography fits in.

I hope that helps.
 Hallucination
06-20-2007, 6:51 PM
Lawls, I didn't make that myself.

Hall's Lesson of the Undefined Period of Time that Seldom Comes: If you see an awesome ASCII, copy/paste it, then save it as a text document.
 HerbieZ
06-20-2007, 7:44 PM
Lawls, I didn't make that myself.

Hall's Lesson of the Undefined Period of Time that Seldom Comes: If you see an awesome ASCII, copy/paste it, then save it as a text document.

In Notepad. :)
 Bee Hoon
06-21-2007, 4:16 AM
JM12, yeah, it does:) Sounds really interesting! I've always loved documentaries on these things:)

Hall, good point:p
 TSR
06-24-2007, 9:26 AM
Hello new peoples...

>.>

<.<

/poke
 Ferc Kast
06-24-2007, 9:54 PM
I suppose I should post here.

About Me------------------------

First Name: Jared
Birthday: January 26, 1990
Born: California
Live: Columbus, Ohio
Likes to: Play the Piano/Keyboard, sing, read books, watch movies, play video games, write fan fiction, and dance (especially waltz and swing)
 JoeDoe 2.0
06-25-2007, 1:17 PM
I think I saw you around jcZ, didn't know you were about my age, nice to meet you!

Enjoy your stay here at Lucasforums! Where we hit it live, always!
 Ferc Kast
06-25-2007, 6:32 PM
I think I remember you. You used to have an interest in zombies.
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
06-25-2007, 11:47 PM
@Jcool, Brotha!!!
Ohio fo life!!
 TSR
06-26-2007, 11:09 AM
@Jcool, Brotha!!!
Ohio fo life!!

This could be that last clue you needed in the decision to move to another state ;)

I jest, I jest
*huggles rjm*
 JediMaster12
06-26-2007, 3:54 PM
Ah the partners in crime are back! Welcome once again RJM and TSR! Us older forumites know that with the pair of you around, life just gets a whole lot funnier.

Huggelz to RJM!
 The Doctor
06-29-2007, 11:08 PM
I haven't really been gone long enough for anyone to notice, but... I'm back again! :P I rather missed this place, for some reason. I guess after getting past angers off my chest, I grew to love the place the way I did before they came around.

And yes, I've started the fic I promised to bring with me. :P
 Hallucination
06-29-2007, 11:26 PM
Welcome back!

So will I be editing this fic before or after it's posted? o_Q
 The Doctor
06-29-2007, 11:38 PM
Well, I'm not going to be sending you chapters every few weeks, if that's what you're asking. I'm taking up ShortFic writing again. I'm picking up the filler stories again. Check out my new thread in the CEC.
 hellhawk
07-19-2007, 11:58 PM
name: general hellhawk

hobbies: battlefront lego star wars real time stuff (age of empires, empire at war) and fantasy star plus pracyicing sword fighting in real life

i like lots of
:smash:

awated games: battlefront 3 renegade squadron, phantasy star universe 2 soul calibur 4 and monster rancher 6
 igyman
08-19-2007, 11:28 AM
Hello to all the new peoplez! :D Hope you enjoy your stay at LF.

.............................._,,,,,,,,____,,,,,_
........................,-~"ґ : : : : : : : : : : : '\
.....................,-": : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :"-,
....................!: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '\
...................Ў': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :'\
...................Ў: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : \
...................Ў: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :'Ў
...................Ў: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ________: 'Ў........_,,,--,....,,
..._,,-~""""""""""~~---,,,_-~~""""""""Ё_,,,,,,,--------"!,,,,-~",-~"ґ,,--"
,-': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ""~~~------,,,,,,,,,,-----------~~~~"-~"
: : : : : : : : : : :,-~~--~"""ЁЁЁЁЇЇ,,,, . . , ,' . ,-~-, Ў ,,-~"
: : : : : : : : : ,-' ; ; ; ;Ў' . . . . . .,-o~- . , . '\ -ґ°-"`- Ў
~-, : : : : : : :Ў.' ',-"", ;Ў . . . . . . . . . . , . . "-, . . .Ў
.....""~-,_ : :Ў;'\ ., ' Ў'Ў , , . . . . . . . . . . .,, . . '-,. .'Ў
.............ЁЁЁЁЎ ;'-, "~ , , , . . . . . . . . ,-' _ . . ,! . .Ў
.................'Ў; ; "-,_,', , , . . . . . . ,,,,"~~"""ґ"~-,'Ў
..................\, ; ; Ў .Ў, , , ,, . . .,-",; ; -~~~~""-, ,! - lawlz i'm chuck norris.
...................."-,,,! ."-, , , , , . "-Ё ."-,, ЁЁЁЁЁґ,-", ,,/
.......................,-, . . "-, , , , ," """~"""""ЁЁ ; ;,-'
.....................,/ Ў''\ . . . ."-,_ , , , , , ~"""" , ,,' "-,
..................,-": :Ў .'\ . . . . . """~~-,,,_,,,,,-~" . . '-,--,,,__
.............,--~" : : :Ў . ."-, . . . . . . . . . . , - . .Ў . ,-,'Ў') : : : : ""~,---,,_
.........,-,/ : : : : : : Ў . .,-""~-, . . . . . . .' . . . .Ў ,,,-',-' : : : : : : : :"-, : "~-,
...,-~":,-' : : : : : : : Ў . . '\'"' . .'Ў . . . . . . . . . .,-",-' .Ў "~- : : : : : : :_"~, : :"~-,
-": : :,-' : : : : : : : : :Ў-, . .,'Ў . . "~-, . . . . . .,-' . .' . .'\,! : : : -,-~~""""~-'- : : : :
: : : ,-' : : : : : : :_ : :'-,"-,_,! .-, . . ."-, . . . ,! . . Ў . . . Ў : : : : : : :,-"-, : : : : : :
: :,-" : : : _,-~",-ґґ : : :"-, -, . -, ., . . . "-, . ! . . . ', . . .'Ў : : : : : :! : :" : : : : : :
: : : """"" : : : '-, ,, : : : :"-, , . ., . . . .,--, "-! . . . ., . . .'-, : : : : ,! : : : ,-~--, :
: : : : : : : : : : :'Ў " : : : : :"-, ., . ,. . . ,"" . .'Ў . . . , . . . . 'Ў : : : ! : : : Ўґ -' ґґ,ґ-'Ў
: : : : : : : : : : : 'Ў : : : : : : :'Ў . , . ., . . .-, . .Ў . . . , . . . . "-O :! : : : :`-,"~"",,!
: : : : : : : : : : : :"-, : : : : : :'-, . . .,' . . . . . .Ў . . . , . . . . ."-, ."-, . .,-~~""~"
: : : : : : : : : : : : : "-, . ,, : : : \ . . . . . . . . .'Ў . . . ., . . . . ."-,-~~""-~" : : : :
You really have too much free time. :p
Page: 18 of 27