Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Getting to know each other

Page: 14 of 27
 milo
11-28-2006, 7:42 PM
^Man, because of your avatar I keep thinking you're Herbie.

& welcome 2 LF.
 XoXoXAlexOxOxO
11-28-2006, 7:47 PM
^Man, because of your avatar I keep thinking you're Herbie.

& welcome 2 LF.

ya, it does look like herbie's
 Mace MacLeod
11-28-2006, 8:25 PM
o well :)Actually, herbie had that avatar for the longest time before his new one, so it was a tad disconcerting when you posted back to back. No worries though. I change my avatar like my socks, so I'm surprised people remember who I am half the time.

And the proper order of SW movies is this: 5:4:6:3:2:1.

What about our duel thread, then?What about the 8 billion other threads where you parrot each others' posts? :Oneeye: :3headed: :cheers:
It is place for only the weirdest of misfits of LF, that only the most crazy of them all go to.This really exists? Damn dude, drop me a PM with the addy. Surely I've proved I'm weird enough by now...?

now i'm forced to call him Nancy .Oooooooo...I shouldn't have said that. My bad. Sorry, sorry, sorry. I really should've put more thought into grabbing a female name. There's a Nancy lurking around LF that I didn't mean to associate with ED. Sorry, dude.
 Emperor Devon
11-28-2006, 8:37 PM
What about the 8 billion other threads where you parrot each others' posts?

We agree on some issues, but we don't parrot each other.

This really exists? Damn dude, drop me a PM with the addy. Surely I've proved I'm weird enough by now...?

Yes, but are you really crazy enough about KotOR? ;P
 Mace MacLeod
11-28-2006, 8:45 PM
Yes, but are you really crazy enough about KotOR? ;PAren't I...?
 Josh
11-28-2006, 9:42 PM
Actually, herbie had that avatar for the longest time before his new one, so it was a tad disconcerting when you posted back to back. No worries though. I change my avatar like my socks, so I'm surprised people remember who I am half the time.

oook....so should i change it or what?
 JediMaster12
11-29-2006, 1:02 PM
Well it's hard not to. For a long time people thought I was a guy because I had that John Cena avatar. I alwayas associated a Mon Calamari with Herbie. Welcome to all the new people.
 Josh
11-29-2006, 2:01 PM
Alright then, I'll use this one. I don't know how I missed it the first time. I used to have that podracer game a long time ago, and this guy was always my favorite. So we're all happy now. :)
 HerbieZ
11-29-2006, 2:42 PM
I alwayas associated a Mon Calamari with Herbie.

Everyone i know thinks im a Mon Cal in real life. It's ace. Im tempted to get one of those rubber masks.
 XoXoXAlexOxOxO
11-29-2006, 2:45 PM
Everyone i know thinks im a Mon Cal in real life. It's ace. Im tempted to get one of those rubber masks.

you should so do it :O
 Emperor Devon
11-29-2006, 4:12 PM
He already has. :xp:

I fail to see how...

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/12497upS4n/981956.jpg)

:smash:
 JediMaster12
11-29-2006, 4:29 PM
Doesn't matter. We all have our quirks and some have become permanent nutcases in the process under the direction of the Head Fruitcake. :lol:
 HerbieZ
11-29-2006, 6:49 PM
He already has. :xp:

That picture has so much history behind it.

Think about it... :smash:
 Emperor Devon
11-29-2006, 7:15 PM
That picture has so much history behind it.

Such as...? :xp:
 ET Warrior
11-29-2006, 7:24 PM
3) To be a LF moderator, you have to have about 98745 billion posts and go through some weird, high-level masonic ritual, IIRC. It is a pretty grueling process, and not many survive the initiation rituals. Of course, a select few do make it and are the shining epitome of the internet.

A hearty welcome to all the new people around these parts, even though I don't frequent this side of LF :)
 Rogue Nine
11-29-2006, 8:04 PM
i downloaded guild wars and got all excited about playing, until i ran smack dab into the $50 price for an activation key -.-
Guild Wars is totally worth the price. I'd suggest getting Nightfall, since that's what most people are playing nowadays. It's got an easy learning curve and it's loads of fun. And past the initial $50, it's totally free. You're not going to find another decent MMORPG out there for free.

Oh, and there's another route to moderatorship, but it involves an administrator, several bottles of hard liquor, some twine and a parakeet. Just ask Jae or any of the other female moderators. http://9.echonetwork.net/Crap/Oh_Internet/emot-v.gif)
 XoXoXAlexOxOxO
11-29-2006, 8:08 PM
Guild Wars is totally worth the price.

it maybe worth it, but i still don't have $50 :p
 milo
11-29-2006, 8:10 PM
though I don't frequent this side of LF :)
Probably because you can't beat up unruly members outside the swamp. :P
 Jae Onasi
11-29-2006, 8:11 PM
Oh, and there's another route to moderatorship, but it involves an administrator, several bottles of hard liquor, some twine and a parakeet. Just ask Jae or any of the other female moderators. http://9.echonetwork.net/Crap/Oh_Internet/emot-v.gif)

Don't forget the duct tape! Gotta have the duct tape.
Did the 151 Rum make it to you safely? :lol:
 JediMaster12
11-29-2006, 8:40 PM
Does that duct tape involve tying up a mod until they consent?
I thought it was purely asthetics like making a T-shirt out of duct tape. I had a friend who did that. She even designed a prom dress with duct tape.
 RedHawke
11-30-2006, 2:32 AM
Probably because you can't beat up unruly members outside the swamp. :P
All ET has to do is PM me and I'll beat up on anyone he wants. :xp:
 Prime
11-30-2006, 10:10 AM
It is a pretty grueling process, and not many survive the initiation rituals. Of course, a select few do make it and are the shining epitome of the internet. I see you read my bio, ET...

And welcome to all the new people! If you want anyone banned, just PM me!
 Anglu
12-01-2006, 11:42 AM
Well, now it really was a long time that i couldn't come here.. so much changed...I'll need some time to feel at home here again. ;-)

Urm... what is duct tape?
 Jae Onasi
12-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Urm... what is duct tape?
It's that silver tape that gets used for everything.

They say duct tape is like the Force--it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together. :)
 ChAiNz.2da
12-01-2006, 12:35 PM

They say duct tape is like the Force--it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together. :)
Makes for a great redneck window (http://www.jumpstationz.com/gallery/redneck/redneck-3.jpg) too :laugh6:
 JediMaster12
12-01-2006, 1:07 PM

And it's great for making your lucky shirt, not that I have one.
 Jae Onasi
12-01-2006, 1:57 PM
Makes for a great redneck window (http://www.jumpstationz.com/gallery/redneck/redneck-3.jpg) too :laugh6:

:rofl:

What I'd like to know is how someone took that picture and drove at the same time. :lol:

There was one time I was driving and wished I had a camera--a Mercedes was driving down the Eisenhower expressway in Chicago, and had a long strip of something white fluttering from the back of the trunk where it was stuck. It looked all the world like someone who walks out of the bathroom with a long stream of toilet paper hanging out of the back of their pants.
 ChAiNz.2da
12-01-2006, 2:21 PM
There was one time I was driving and wished I had a camera--
Reminds me of something like this (http://www.jumpstationz.com/gallery/redneck/redneck-7.jpg) ;)

I especially like the "alarm" sticker just above it on the window.. :lol:
 JediMaster12
12-01-2006, 2:57 PM
Hehehe. Nice one Chainz. Ihave seen the redneck windows but that was too much :rofl:
 Anglu
12-02-2006, 10:53 AM

Oh, that thing! My brother loves that, I just didn't know that name for it ;-)
 Jae Onasi
12-02-2006, 11:48 AM
Reminds me of something like this (http://www.jumpstationz.com/gallery/redneck/redneck-7.jpg) ;)

:lol:
Yeah, and the alarm's probably one of those that doesn't beep, it says "Hey, you!! Get away from my car!!"
 stoffe
12-02-2006, 12:10 PM

:lol:

Though redneck picture number 6 made me laugh more for some reason, the one with the inventive use of body assets. I guess that's what I get for wondering if there are any other pictures in sequence between the two previously posted. ;)
 ET Warrior
12-02-2006, 2:32 PM
Probably because you can't beat up unruly members outside the swamp.Do you want to test this theory out?

Well, punk, do ya?

:xp:
 XoXoXAlexOxOxO
12-02-2006, 2:53 PM
Do you want to test this theory out?

Well, punk, do ya?

:xp:

fight! fight! fight! :p
 JediMaster12
12-04-2006, 5:50 PM
We have to wait for the fight to begin but even then I am sure it will be a 'friendly' debate over something here in Ahto. If not, it could be a topic restricted to the Hotel Asylum :D

*pops popcorn*
 Prime
12-05-2006, 11:30 AM
I fight? Good!

It has been a while since I banned someone. :)
 JediMaster12
12-05-2006, 1:06 PM
Maybe a 'friendly' debate Prime? I'm sure that there are a few brave souls out there who would prep on the debate team. :D
 Prime
12-05-2006, 9:02 PM
Oh come on! Can't I just do one?? :D
 JediMaster12
12-06-2006, 5:59 PM
Depends Prime on who wants to be banned. We may be in a nuthouse but we aren't stupid. We just don't know anything :D
 Anglu
12-10-2006, 5:23 PM

Just told that my brother. almost at once he had an idea for a Mod:

An armour made of duct-tape - or at least, one that looks like made of duct tape (and you (PC) look like the duct-tape-mummy). With blaster-reflections +20, a +10 bonus on force powers - and a +30 bonus for laughter.
 CSI
12-11-2006, 5:37 AM
Name: John Yu (Don't ask my last name, Chinese)

Location: Can't you see it from my location? Just kidding. Los Angeles, California.

Hobbies: Playing computer, collecting things (Such as locomotives, DVDs [I have good collection on this], modelling (Not modding), chatting, RPing, writing my fic, and, eh, does spamming count?

Favorite Band: [Stratching head] Eh, Beatles?

Fav Games: I'm picky. UT, CS: Source, HF 2 Series, Red Alert 2 Series, Warcraft III Series, Homeworld II (Although I suck on it), KOTOR series, SW Jedi Knight Series, Devil May Cry 3 (PC), Need For Speed Series, and the best ones: Mario Brothers, Sonic the Hedgehog, and...PACMAN! :D

Most Awaited Games: Eh, KOTOR 3 (If counts) HF 2 Episode 2 and 3, NFS 11 (If counts). Told you I'm picky on games.

Fav TV: Look at my username. CSI Series. No doubt.

Dislikes: Spicy food. Soda. Snacks. Play MMORPGs. Watch TVs. Loud music. My DSL Modem (Which always malfunction).

Bio: Maniac computer fan, esp. on graphic cards. Wookiepedia crawler. Watched too many CSIs. Always sleep late (Insomnia [Correct me if I'm wrong]). Ace student. Love to read. Have a wicked sense of humor. Love to quote other people's quotes. Suck at games. Love Bleach. Hate fighting. Compassionate. And lazy.

Over.
 Diego Varen
12-12-2006, 11:05 AM

I agree. The Beatles are one great band.
 Hayden Kered
12-12-2006, 12:12 PM
Well I better get my 2 cents in here.

Name - Derek
Age - 22
Race - Caucasian
Location - Ohio
Job - Auditor
Hobbies - Video gaming, DJing, art, & street magic
Favorite Band - Linkin Park
Favorite Movie - Star Wars (of course)
Favorite Game - Kotor & TSL
Political Stance - Independant
Religion - Christian
Marital Status - Single
 JediMaster12
12-12-2006, 12:42 PM
An Ohioan and a Californian. Would have been a nice combination back in 1846, wait, was California a state then?

Anyway welcome to Ahto and be prepared for a wild and insane time. Any time you need a break, just speak to Jae and she dose you up into euphoria.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-12-2006, 4:10 PM

Dude the Beatles are old school....
 Diego Varen
12-12-2006, 4:31 PM
Dude the Beatles are old school....

They're still good, in my opinion. Oh well, I guess it is personal opinion I guess...
 Hayden Kered
12-13-2006, 1:50 AM
An Ohioan and a Californian. Would have been a nice combination back in 1846,
Dare I ask what you are implying?

was California a state then?
1850 to be exact.

Anyway welcome to Ahto and be prepared for a wild and insane time. Any time you need a break, just speak to Jae and she dose you up into euphoria.
Thanks for the welcoming!
 JediMaster12
12-13-2006, 11:49 AM
My implication was the fact that California historically wasn't the extreme on racism and Ohio had Oberlin College. I don't know much about it but my mother and dad know considering she was a teenager and he was a young adult in the 70's. Anyway at least I didn't have too many rude welcomings when I when to Chicago. I think most people were under the impression that us Califorians were blonde haired and beach bums. Reputaions I guess.
 Canderous_ordo1
12-21-2006, 3:42 AM
well what can i say I've been moving around from place to place being a solider and been busy with merceney .go out on many killing jobs.
but most people run away when they see me coming thats what i pretty much do
 The Architect
12-22-2006, 5:54 AM
My turn.

Name: My name is Bond...James Bond. I'm serious. Don't laugh! :firemad:

Interests: None of your damn business! Ha ha! :laughing: Oh crap. You can just click on my profile to find out. :cry8:

That's all you LF'ers get to know about me. Hehehe. :3pdance:

Put it this way. If I told you anything more, I'd have to kill you. :blaze6:
Page: 14 of 27