Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Getting to know each other

Page: 15 of 27
 Diego Varen
12-22-2006, 7:27 PM
Come on. IE isn't that bad. I use it and my first Avatar was the IE logo for a long time. Ah, the good old days.
 Emperor Devon
12-22-2006, 8:37 PM
Come on. IE isn't that bad. I use it and my first Avatar was the IE logo for a long time. Ah, the good old days.

Only because you don't have anything else to compare it to. I once thought the same thing. ;)

And so I'll stay somewhat on-topic, one of the things I enjoy doing is showing people Hutt pictures. :D

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k254/EmperorDevon/huttspwncopy-1.jpg)
 Emperor Devon
12-22-2006, 9:58 PM
Curse you ED. You just ruined a perfectly good day.

Contrary to what some people believe, I still deserve the evilest Ahtonaut of the year award. :p
 Jae Onasi
12-22-2006, 10:10 PM
And so I'll stay somewhat on-topic, one of the things I enjoy doing is showing people Hutt pictures. :D

*Jae speaks in a very calm voice while handing Emperor Devon a pill*

"Here, Devon. Take the Blue Pill. And when you wake up from your Hutt fetish-er, nap, yeah, nap, it'll be a brand new decade. Now how about you go with these nice men in the white scrubs to your room, which we made extra-soft with lots of padding just for you."
 XoXoXAlexOxOxO
12-23-2006, 1:00 AM
The pleasure of others eh? Well I have yet to see one person appreciate it... :p

i guess i'll be the first :p, yay hutts :thumbs1:
 Jae Onasi
12-23-2006, 9:22 AM
Moving right along....

Hello to The Architect!
 Josh
12-24-2006, 7:31 PM
Geez, what's so wrong about Hutts? I could have one so he could be my crime lord in work. :D
I'd take Tyber Zann over a Hutt any day :p, even though I've never actually played FOC, but I am gettin it for Christmas. :D
 KotO[REvan]
12-25-2006, 2:10 AM
Hello everyone, I'm the newest meat in this forum:

Name: Evan
Sex/Gender/Race/Species: Male, Human, Cacausian
Origin: A strange planet known as, Earth

---------------------------------------

Favorite KotOR Game: Soon to be III (I can tell already ^-^)
Least Favorite KotOR Game: KotOR II (lucasArts, I'll beat you up for rushing Obsidian)
Favorite KotOR Character (revan, exile): Revan
Favorite KotOR NPC: Atton Rand
Favorite KotOR Planet: Korriban for KotOR I

---------------------------------------

Well, I hope to make new friends here, and I hope to enjoy my stay.
See ya'll around the forums,
- Regards
 RC-1162
12-25-2006, 3:27 AM
Welcome yo! Kiss your sanity goodbye and wipe your feet at the door. Welcome to Ahto sweet Ahto! :D

that being said, i like your avi :D

oh, and Keep an eye on Emperor Devon and Jae Onasi, either of them can pwn j00 ;). The former using Hutt pics and the latter using her supernatural powers of momeration. But you seem like the nice guy, so you won't have trouble. :)
now go annoy some mods! :p
 KotO[REvan]
12-25-2006, 3:32 AM
that being said, i like your avi :D

Thanks ^-^

oh, and Keep an eye on Emperor Devon and Jae Onasi, either of them can pwn j00 ;).

Pffft, they wish ;)
And I wonder.

now go annoy some mods! :p

Alrighty!
Thanks for the welcome, see ya around the forums.
 CSI
12-25-2006, 3:39 AM
Welcome and have a Nice Christmas. Promise me, KotO[REvan]. [Nice username and nice avy.]

Have a nice day here, I think...
 Hayden Kered
12-25-2006, 4:10 AM
@KotO[REvan] - Welcome to the forums!!!
 Jae Onasi
12-25-2006, 6:52 AM
Hello and welcome!

@RC--Have I pwned anyone? :)
 igyman
12-25-2006, 1:57 PM
Welcome to the Forums!! :D Don't overdo the game related discussions, or Jae will put you in her Hotel Asylum (you'll learn soon enough), oh and watch out for HerbieZ. You'll understand when you hear what he has to say. :lol:
 KotO[REvan]
12-25-2006, 1:59 PM
Thanks for all of the weclomes. :D
 Grey Master
12-25-2006, 10:48 PM
Well, I should contribute to the forum so here is some of my bio:

Favorite Bands: Metallica, Disturbed, S.O.A.D., Avenged Sevenfold.
Hobbies: playing guitar, reading, watching how the Jedi and Sith kill each other.
Religion: Independant(Atheist)

That is all I will reveal.
 Emperor Devon
12-26-2006, 6:10 PM
Right, let's see if I can sum this all up...

@igy, [Valley girl voice] Ohmigawd, that is like, soooooo two years ago.

@Alex, you are wise beyond your years.

@RC, don't be so sure. Jae has tried, and lost our practice duel. :xp:

@Darth Reader, 'dark side' isn't supposed to be in capitals. :xp:

@Jae, you're more right about that than you know. :D

@KotO[REvan], RUUUUUUUUUNN!!! While you still can!!! :eek:

A new member, eh? They always stop posting after I give them my opening advice, but here goes anyway. :xp:

(1. Jae and I are engaged in a vicious duel to the death. Only one person can win. Now show us all what a great forumite you are, and use this as your signature. :xp:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k254/EmperorDevon/jaepwn.jpg)

(2. RJM. This guy is a category of his own. Also known as the GRAND POOBAH and Master of Mojo, he is perhaps the funniest of all Ahotnauts here, but I would advise you not to speak to him on anything related to Mojo, Hotel Asylum, or shiny black leather.

(3. Jae. Unfortunately, she was made a mod recently, and wields infernal powers. She's also, unfortunately, a mom, so that's a worse combination than fire and napalm in a small room. Thankfully, even with the black magics that moderatorship provides her, she is no match for me.

(4. Me. Everything should be self-explanatory, but you ever see me posting in the same thread as the previous two...

RRRUUUUUUUNNN!!!!!

(5. Are you REALLY crazy about KotOR? Talk to the Head Fruitcake, and get yourself a room in Hotel Asylum. To know what it's like, allow me to sing this song:

Hotel Asylum (written by Jae and Devon, and further modified by the later)
(Just in case someone doesn't know, it's to the tune "Hotel California" by The Eagles) --Jae
NO! Bad Jae! I said no edits! --Devon

On a dark desert planet, sandstorms in my face,
Uncle Ben says he needs me, can't get outta this place.
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a saber of light
My head grew fuzzy and my sight grew dim
Then I stopped in fright
There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the lockdown bell
And I was thinking to myself,
’she thinks it's heaven, but I know it's hell’
Then she chained the door and she showed me the way
There were voices in the sewers,
I thought I heard them say...

Welcome to the hotel asylum
Such a lovely place
We have a 29 40-year face
Plenty of rooms at the hotel asylum
Any time of year, you'll be committed here

Her mind is truly twisted, lots of crazies she tends
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls "VERY good friends"
They're catatonic at the computers, sweet Orlando sweat.
Some play Kotor to remember, she wants her hubby to forget

So I called up the fruitcake,
’please bring me my clozapine’
She said, ’we've had that drug here since nineteen eighty nine’
And still Devon's darkside is calling from far away,
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say...

Welcome to the hotel asylum
Such a lovely place
We have a 40-year face
They're livin’ it up at the hotel asylum
What a nice surprise, we've got lots of guys girls

Cushions on the ceiling,
Pink thorazine on ice
And she said ’we are all just lunatics here, of my own device’
And in RJM’s sewer,
We went to view that beast
His mind was miles in the gutter,
Far away from me at least

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the sanity I had before
’relax,’ said the fruitcake,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you'll never truly leave!

]Least Favorite KotOR Game: KotOR II (lucasArts, I'll beat you up for rushing Obsidian)

In my time here, I've probably written dozens of total pages on why KotOR II actually is complete. :xp:

The former using Hutt pics

Jar Jar ones as well. I have some other weapons in my arsenal, too. ;)

]Pffft, they wish
And I wonder.

http://9.echonetwork.net/Crap/Oh_Internet/emot-v.gif)
 HerbieZ
12-26-2006, 6:58 PM
I leave this thread for 5 minutes and it's gone all over the show. :smash: Right, greetings to all you new peeps that have joined. Hello especially to the girlz that have joined. (if any) Some crazy darksiders. Specially Darth Reader.... :)
 Emperor Devon
12-26-2006, 7:44 PM
Oh yes, and Herbie. He says people will understand once they hear what he has to say, but I've not heard anything yet. :xp:
 XoXoXAlexOxOxO
12-27-2006, 3:28 AM
well hello to KotO[REvan and Darth Reader, and welcome to the forums :)
 stoffe
12-28-2006, 7:51 AM
Mod note: I've moved all the grammar discussion into its own thread here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=173949) since it's a topic of its own and has little to do with "Getting to know each other". :)
 JediMaster12
12-30-2006, 9:28 PM
Welcome to the newbies. I have to say that you have to watch out for ED for he can be a thread killer if you let him :xp:
Follow certain pieces of advice but I will say this: contrary to the outrageous rumors from ED, Jae is actually a nice gal.

ED: IE is all I have available to me here in 'ghettoville' It isn't that bad and if you think that I am something to be aware of, it is only to be wary of my bombshell food for thoughts.
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
12-31-2006, 7:18 PM
@RC--Have I pwned anyone?

Just Orlando Bloom, but we don't talk abou.....oh crap.
 Jabner
01-18-2007, 2:10 PM
Hi my name's Jerrod, I'm new here! :D
 Carlo El Sanchez
01-20-2007, 8:10 PM
Name: Aleksandr
Hobbies: Games, PC, TV, Movies, Soccer, BMX
 Hayden Kered
01-20-2007, 9:14 PM
Hi my name's Jerrod, I'm new here! :D
Welcome!

Name: Aleksandr
Hobbies: Games, PC, TV, Movies, Soccer, BMX
Is that how you really spell your name? If so that is a very cool and unique way.
 Carlo El Sanchez
01-20-2007, 9:35 PM
Yeah, im half Portuguese and Macedonian, Alexandre is spelt in Portuguese but Macedonian is Aleksandr and thats how it was chosen for me.
 JediMaster12
01-21-2007, 3:17 PM
Welcome to all the new people here in Ahto. I hope that you will remain permanently and not be scared away by the obvious disturbances you see posted here.
 Darth Dread
01-23-2007, 7:10 PM
Hello everyone. :)
 KotO[REvan]
01-23-2007, 7:12 PM
Hello Darth Dread, welcome to the forums!
Be sure to read the rules before posting further (if you havn't already), and have fun!

Also to Jerrod:
Same ;)
 Josh
01-23-2007, 7:34 PM
Hello everyone. :)
You're not gonna say anything about yourself? Oh well, hello and welcome. :waive1:
 Ctrl Alt Del
01-23-2007, 7:52 PM
Name: Vicente

Location & birthplace: Brazil

hobbies: Sci-fi, football (Im stubborn and dont agree calling it soccer), girls, games, sports.

Favorite games: Kotor (All), Metal Gear Solid (All), Halo, Final Fantasy, and a lot more.
 Darth Dread
01-23-2007, 8:37 PM
You're not gonna say anything about yourself? Oh well, hello and welcome. :waive1:

I wint away to read the Forums rules.

Sex: Male

Hobbies:video games some times drawing.

Music: Allmost anything but ****ry.
 JediMaster12
01-24-2007, 2:26 PM
OK I am JediMaster12 though everyone calls me JM12 here. My real name is Consuelo and yes that is an o not an a on my name. All my info is on my bio page and don't believe ED if he says that I am evil or wierd or whatever he called me.

Actually my favorite hobbies is reading and researching. Yes I always have my nose in a book when I am not talking to you people. I am 22 and about to graduate with a BA in Anthropology. From there I intend to pursue a MA in International Relations and Communications and after that, PhD.
 Anakin Skywalker
01-24-2007, 5:46 PM
My name is Cody, I'm a student... is that enough for you or should I start listing off my families birthdays?
 Boba Rhett
01-24-2007, 5:50 PM
That and your medical history, please. Thanks. :haw:
 JediMaster12
01-25-2007, 2:00 PM
Hey that is patient doctor privilege we are talking about here. :) I know that only applies if you interrogate a doctor and I don't mean the patented HK-47 method of torture. Besides I don't thikn we really want to hear about Cody's med history do we? Aren't you just trying to start trouble Boba Rhett?
 Boba Rhett
01-25-2007, 5:49 PM
*blinks*
 Rogue Nine
01-25-2007, 5:51 PM
The better question to ask would be "When are you not trying to start trouble, Boba Rhett?"

:3
 Master Demonius
01-25-2007, 5:52 PM
name rich
age 17 will be 18 2/6
location Somerset, Pa
gender male
 JediMaster12
01-25-2007, 6:29 PM
*blinks*
The stunned silence is very disturbing. I hope you have some answer sometime soon.
 Boba Rhett
01-25-2007, 6:48 PM
Help me out here with some emoticons or something, man. I can't tell if you're joking or just really odd.
 JediMaster12
01-26-2007, 2:10 PM
Help me out here with some emoticons or something, man. I can't tell if you're joking or just really odd.
So you're a visual learner? Why didn't ya tll me that sooner? Then I would have painted a picture for you or made a power point presentation :)
 Boba Rhett
01-26-2007, 2:29 PM
So where's my picture? :carms:
 Renegade Angel
01-26-2007, 10:36 PM
XD I'm cracking up. Man LucasForums rocks!

Well anyways I'll post some stuff about me because I haven't in a while...

Name: Jake
Old Usernames: Chains
Interests: Music, Guitar, Debates and discussions that make you really think (yes, I'm serious), Women (duh), computers, some art here and there
Sports: Football, Basketball, some baseball too
 The Doctor
01-26-2007, 11:21 PM
Welcome to all the new people. I heard mention of a shady medical past - I'll get right on it. :xp:
 Jae Onasi
01-27-2007, 9:30 AM
OK folks, time to drop the medical history subject so that Anakin doesn't feel like you all are giving him a hard time. No one has to have or not have a certain disease or condition to be here, and no one has to tell anyone about anything medical related. Believe me, you don't want to hear mine, either.
I just hope you're past it all and are feeling better, Anakin.

Let's move on now to some other subject. Thanks.

And welcome to all the new ones, too!
 The Doctor
01-27-2007, 9:57 AM
Sorry if it looked like we were pressuring you, Anakin. We were just screwing around. :)
 Anakin Skywalker
01-27-2007, 10:08 AM
I know...... you weren't..... and I am feeling better Jae.... haven't been in about 2 years... so..... hopefully it stays that way....
 Rogue Nine
01-27-2007, 4:46 PM
THERE'S BUTTER ON MY FACE
Page: 15 of 27