Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Getting to know each other

Page: 16 of 27
 jmac7142
01-27-2007, 5:10 PM
That's margarine.
 Anakin Skywalker
01-27-2007, 7:16 PM
THERE'S BUTTER ON MY FACE

Right.......

*Slowly moves away from Rogue Nine* Ummm.... I think I've gotta go tie my shoe... Over there! *points left, right, up, and down.*
 mur'phon
01-28-2007, 6:42 AM
I have lurked here for some time, so I may as well introduce myself.
name: Mattis
weight: 65kg
favorite music: none (I don't listen to music)
favorite films: life of Brian, the great dictator
favorite book: the coorporation
favorite games: rome total war, icewind dale2, kotor, dungeon keeper2, cossacks.
favorite subject: samfunnsfag (similar to scosial science/history)
hobbies: gaming, skiing, dogs, forums, crazy stuff (like jumping 9meters while lying on a plastic board)
words used to describe me: calm, quiet, shy, emotionless, very rude, anti-christ, too honest, opptimistic, anoying, undecided.
Goals: fight climate change, coruption, natonalism, (extreeme) capitalism and poverty, and get the gready westerners to share (yes, it includes me.) Yes It's opptimistic, but everyone gotta do something.
 Anakin Skywalker
01-28-2007, 1:47 PM
What? That's it? Hmph... well.... you gave more detail than I did... but I don't wish to say anything.... since I'll only be 15 in 11 days... :p and I don't trust anyone on here.... I don't even trust myself... if that makes any sense... (OH, I am soooooo confused, I need to quit confusing myself.. :()
 Jason Skywalker
01-29-2007, 5:50 PM
I still haven't got a way to get out of the sewers and i'm just a kid. Any help?

Also, welcome mur'phon.
 Boba Rhett
01-29-2007, 11:48 PM
Right but isn't there a special ward where there are criminally sane people since the whole place is insane?

We eat them. :)
 Canderous_ordo1
01-30-2007, 12:38 AM
hi there all
well what can i say but welcome to all the new people here well for anyone that does not really know me I'm Canderous i am a solider and a merc like fighting beating up a fair few people
but what else can i really say but welcome and injoy your stay
 Darth InSidious
01-30-2007, 4:34 PM
We eat them. :)

Eat them?! EAT THEM?! What kind of gibbering sense is this?!

No, no no no no. Well, maybe a little. Panfried, perhaps. With a bernaise sauce, do you think?

Don't forget the fava beans and chianti. :D --Jae

Anyway, for the rest, surely we should send them to the mines?

@topic:

A: 30. And I feel older each time I say it...
S: M.
L: Earth/Sol III, Sol system, Mutter's Spiral Galaxy.
 JediMaster12
01-30-2007, 5:53 PM
1. What the hell is an RJM?
RJM is short for REDJOHNNYMIKE one of our strangest and most beloved of the Ahtonauts who have the luxury of living in the Hotel Asylum

2. I'M SHARING?! :nut:
RJM lives in the sewers beneath the nut house with the presidential suites and the halls are decorated with pictures of Orlando Bloom :D
 The Doctor
01-30-2007, 6:07 PM
It's been a while since I've posted anything about myself in here. About a year, actually.

I'm known as the Doctor (in real life, too - long story). I'm 17, and live just about an hour outside of Toronto, Ontario. That's in Canada, for those who don't know. I'm Christian, but not insanely so - I don't really care who worships what, as long as they don't try to change who and what I worship and believe. I'm in high school (last year :(), and plan on doing something worthwhile after I graduate - I just don't know what yet. I'm a typical band geek, on either the first or bass trombone parts. I work part time at a donught joint known as Tim Horton's, at a modest 15-17 hours a week. It's a great place to work. I love my boss(es), and my coworkers are fun people that are around my age. The pay isn't bad, either. I'm currently dating a beautiful young blonde, and neither of us plan on ending it any time soon. My life is a hell of a lot better than it was the last time I posted a profile in here, that's for sure.
 Misty82
01-30-2007, 6:15 PM
Well, I'm new here, and I'm VERY addicted to KOTOR and the Kingdom Hearts games, and when I sleep over my friends house, I frequently recite them both. xD

I'm easy to like, and I enjoy joining small forums, making websites and sigs, and other stuff that involves sitting in front of my computer.

I also very much enjoy this: :blast5: smiley.
 Jason Skywalker
01-30-2007, 6:41 PM
PLEASE! HELP ME! RJM's A FREAK!

ALso, hello Misty82. Kewl sig.
 CSI
01-30-2007, 8:23 PM
Nice sig Misty82. I like them. And also, Welcome here. Please report to Jae's Hotel Asylum.
 Misty82
01-30-2007, 8:35 PM
I feel like an idiot asking this, but where would that be? ^.^;
 JediMaster12
01-30-2007, 9:31 PM
The Hotel Asylum is all in our heads mates. It's all in our heads. Only those who have succumbed to the insanity know where to find it. I found it a year ago.
 tarnga_seldon
01-30-2007, 9:58 PM
hey everyone
This is my first post in any forum. My name is Jason I live in Georgia, originally from Kentucky. I have recently gotten into PC gamming and even more recently gotten into modding. Though I have no idea what I'm doing with modding, but I will get it eventually.

My favorite games so far are KOTOR, KOTOR2, Splinter cell, and Call of duty. I have many hobbies and most of them involve computers.

And how do you all like my signature? funny I think....
 Anakin Skywalker
01-30-2007, 10:04 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums....
 Point Man
01-30-2007, 10:08 PM
Welcome to the Forums, TS! That is a cool sigpic.
 igyman
01-31-2007, 9:03 AM
[scary prophetic voice]All newbies, heed my warning: If you are afraid of the risk of forever losing your sanity in Jae's Hotel Asylum, leave now and forget about this cursed place![/scary prophetic voice]
Otherwise, welcome to the forums! :D

1. What the hell is an RJM?
You've been here for almost a year and you dare not know about RJM? :p
 tarnga_seldon
01-31-2007, 2:04 PM
Welcome to the Forums, TS! That is a cool sigpic.
Thanks, I found it at http://www.starwars.com/databank/) I thought it was cool.
 HerbieZ
01-31-2007, 2:17 PM
I'm Herbie. Life honestly could be so much better for me at the moment. Umm. I like games. People already know my predicament so i won't divulge here. Lets just say im waiting for my ship to come in.. but i get the feeling it's the one that crashed off the coast of Devon a few weeks back.
 JediMaster12
01-31-2007, 4:47 PM
And certainly not the last...wait you would be the last :lol:

[scary prophetic voice]All newbies, heed my warning: If you are afraid of the risk of forever losing your sanity in Jae's Hotel Asylum, leave now and forget about this cursed place![/scary prophetic voice]
I am afraid you are lost if you post here within the first tens posts.

Welcome noobies. If you want a fast track ticket to the Hotel Asylum you must read my diddies. Just click the link in my siggie and grab the straitjacket. :D
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
02-05-2007, 12:13 PM
And there he is - RJM. Always has something to say, even if it's a few days too late.
erm....
Yes we all love RJM even if we have to risk going to the sewer and give him a hug.
*soggy hugglz JM12*:D
So where's my picture?
Yeah! Where's Rhett's picture? Lazy bums.
THERE'S BUTTER ON MY FACE
Whoops, my bad, I thought you were into that...
AND KITTIES!!!!!!
words used to describe me: calm, quiet, shy, emotionless, very rude, anti-christ, too honest, opptimistic, anoying, undecided.
Wow, you just sound like a big container of funsauce[/sarcasm]
Goals: fight climate change, coruption, natonalism, (extreeme) capitalism and poverty, and get the gready westerners to share (yes, it includes me.) Yes It's opptimistic, but everyone gotta do something.
My previous comment, and....Who doesn't copy-paste those as their life goals?
Don't drive cars, don't love your country, and by all means don't actually try and build a semi-working economy like those dang westerners.
Just kidding man;)
I still haven't got a way to get out of the sewers and i'm just a kid. Any help?
Really? You were ever here? :xp:
Where I'm from and here we eat the freaky little hooded creatures for a snack before moving on to whiners and crybabies
NEVER!!!! No one hurts poor little goth kids on my watch!!! *angry*
What the hell is an RJM?
NUB!
RJM lives in the sewers beneath the nut house with the presidential suites and the halls are decorated with pictures of Orlando Bloom
Hallucination didn't comment?
Please rephrase the grammar of that statement in a way that doesn't associate my sewer with the Bloomhalls.....
He's much too small for me
PLEASE! HELP ME! RJM's A FREAK!
It wasn't me. Honest. It was the sewer monkey. Now get out of here.
That's all he'll ever tell. Mostly his comments are of the opinion variety and even then you have no clue what it means. Makes you wonder if he and RJM are one and the same...
No. We're just soulmates.

Man it feels good to catch up on stuff.

DOWN WITH THE TRIVIALIZATION OF HOTELASYLUM!!!!
 Jason Skywalker
02-05-2007, 12:53 PM
Well, THE RJM in tha house!

Alright...

1. What's a NUB? Something you eat? :xp:
2. You where the sewer monkey? :nut:
 JediMaster12
02-05-2007, 3:15 PM
*soggy hugglz JM12*:D
:)

NEVER!!!! No one hurts poor little goth kids on my watch!!! *angry*
I am not referring to Goth kiddies. If you had watched anything of Steve Oderkerk, you would know what mean :D

Hallucination didn't comment?
Please rephrase the grammar of that statement in a way that doesn't associate my sewer with the Bloomhalls.....
He's much too small for me
How about this: RJM lives in the sewer beneath our local nuthouse. He has a pet sewer monkey that claims to be the source of all mischief.

No. We're just soulmates.
I never would have guessed ;)

DOWN WITH THE TRIVIALIZATION OF HOTELASYLUM!!!!
Got anything against us nutcases or are you just jealous because we are not of same mold as you :)
 Jae Onasi
02-05-2007, 6:32 PM
:)
Got anything against us nutcases or are you just jealous because we are not of same mold as you :)

Oh, no, he's definitely one of us. We claim him 'cause we love him. :D
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
02-05-2007, 10:22 PM
@Jason, Silly n00blet! LOL

@JM12, I honestly haven't seen as much Oderkerk (funny, thought it was spelled different) as I would like to. Kung Pow is still one of my favorite movies of all time.
"Beware his song about big butts..."

@JM+Jae, It's not that I want to keep everyone out. It's just the newfound mainstreamness it seems to be getting....
"Hi, I'm new"
"JOIN TEH ASYLUM!!!"
"okaaaaaay"
....to the point where one doesn't even have to earn the straightjacket and nipple clamps anymore. :(
It seems to be falling to the depths of just being a hip little club, instead of the freely heightened state of mind which processes thoughts and feelings beyond dimension that even great thinkers like Paris Hilton can't even comprehend.
One of the reasons I got bored and left for a bit. :(
 JediMaster12
02-05-2007, 11:01 PM
RJM: Don't worry. I think Directrice Jae has a special little room where everyone who earned the straitjacket is wheeled in.
Personally I have put myself in seclusion in the tiny little room with no light. I have a major event coming up and writing a story so I need the me time. I venture out only for relief here on the forums. :D
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
02-06-2007, 11:22 AM
I venture out only for relief here on the forums.
Go on the newspaper like all the other puppies!
 Jae Onasi
02-06-2007, 12:04 PM
It seems to be falling to the depths of just being a hip little club, instead of the freely heightened state of mind which processes thoughts and feelings beyond dimension that even great thinkers like Paris Hilton can't even comprehend.
One of the reasons I got bored and left for a bit. :(

Naw, anyone can invite anyone, but as Head Fruitcake Keeper of Those With Heightened States of Mind, I get to make the final determination of who gets in and who goes where. Your brain's spot in the sewer is safe. The rest of you gets the God of Mojo Suite, of which There Can Be Only One. :D

:rofl:

The image that popped into my head was truly bizarre....
 JediMaster12
02-06-2007, 1:55 PM
And I thought I needed pain killers. Now the interesting thought has gone through my mind. Must...wash...out...with...soap.
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
02-07-2007, 2:11 AM
@Jae, I was talking about adorable little puppies, you've been visiting to many of those kinky inturweb destinations! Having you been using my super secret basement internet connection?:xp:
 Jae Onasi
02-15-2007, 10:30 AM
@Jae, I was talking about adorable little puppies, you've been visiting to many of those kinky inturweb destinations! Having you been using my super secret basement internet connection?:xp:

Shhh, don't give away my secret. By the way, I borrowed your hand-shaver. I made sure to clean it, though, so it'll be ready for you today. :dev7:

So...JM is a worthy Asylum resident!
She's been a resident since Hotel Asylum opened its doors. :D
 Jae Onasi
02-15-2007, 12:45 PM
Of course and I was the one who insisted that Jae should be called 'Directrice.' Sounds nice don't ya think?

It's certainly better than 'Head Fruitcake'. :D
 JediMaster12
02-15-2007, 2:29 PM
Show some respect for your elders little man! It's bad enough that ED thinks he can diss me when he feels like it :D
 Emperor Devon
02-15-2007, 8:26 PM
Show some respect for your elders little man! It's bad enough that ED thinks he can diss me when he feels like it :D

There's a reason I feel like that, y'know. :D [/dis!! :xp:]

It's certainly better than 'Head Fruitcake'. :D

But that doesn't match up with the song's lyrics. :p
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
02-18-2007, 1:34 PM
@Jae, What? Wait, why would you need a shaver unless jimbo's going south for the winter?
 Jae Onasi
02-19-2007, 9:18 AM
@Jae, What? Wait, why would you need a shaver unless jimbo's going south for the winter?

*Jae bats eyelashes innocently*
Why, RJM, whatever could you mean?

:xp:
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
02-19-2007, 11:26 AM
Well, if you guys go on vacation at this time of year it would probably be to somewhere that exists in perpetual swimsuit season, hence the possibility of needing to shave a little.;)
 Jae Onasi
02-19-2007, 12:40 PM
Oooh, RJM just rolled a 20 on his reflex save with that answer. :D
 JediMaster12
02-19-2007, 3:20 PM
@Jae: Do you really want to go there with that?

There's a reason I feel like that, y'know.
Does it have to do with the fact that you have security issues? :xp:
 JoeDoe 2.0
02-19-2007, 3:33 PM
Hello to all!!

I'm new to the forum, and I'm looking forward to knowing you all!! D:
Here are a few facts about me:

Hobbies:Biking, Guitar playing and listening to the radio.
 JediMaster12
02-19-2007, 4:54 PM
Ooo! Fresh meat for the grinder hehehe.

*clears throat*

Sorry. Welcome to Ahto. May you enjoy your internment for the rest of your forumite life. Here at Ahto we enjoy conversations that are guaranteed to put you in solitary exile or better yet in the presidential suites of the Hotel Asylum under the direction of Head Fruitcake/Directrice Jae Onasi. Now if you run along and enjoy your prison term, we will answer any and all questions pertaining to Ahto. Have a nice day.

*clears throat*

Well now that is said and done...glad to have you as a member and may the gods be with you should you dare to venture forth.
 igyman
02-19-2007, 5:45 PM
Welcome to the forums, glad to see new faces here. :)
Don't mind JM12, she's already lost her mind, like most of us here. In any case, enjoy your stay here, follow the rules and try not to lose what's left of your sanity.
 JediMaster12
02-19-2007, 6:33 PM
No fair. I didn't lose my mind. I merely misplaced it. It is true that most of us have an internment sentence at Ahto. Just be glad you weren't sentenced to share the sewers with RJM :xp:
 JoeDoe 2.0
02-19-2007, 9:12 PM
So, Mrs. Jae is the director of a made up club of mental patients? who's in it? (and also, I will like to reserve a spot just in case)
 Anakin Skywalker
02-19-2007, 9:13 PM
JoeDoe 2.0... if I were you... I'd run... run before you get addicted to these forums... then you certainly will lose your sanity... what little sanity I had before I joined is now ground up into dust in my mind... making me do crazy stuff.... however... stay away from the Head Fruitcake for sure... LOLZ sorry, Jae, couldn't resist... she'll make you lose your sanity quicker than anyone else on here.... However... you need to focus on the positives, not the negatives... so...

Welcome, obey all rules... blah blah blah... you get the picture right?

:edit:

You don't wanna be there... their crazy I tell ya... crazy!
 TSR
02-19-2007, 10:19 PM
Ahto's lost its appeal to me lately :(

Just thought i'd pop in to say that i'm leaving again tommorow :D

I shall return in, say, 2 months and a bit.not entirely sure yet. But,i shall return, with a purpose in life! huzzah and hurrah!

Closing down ahto for what may be sometime, TSR out. Hope y'all are still here when i get back.

@JM12- I still love you, no matter how many times they delete my posts! bwahaha!

Ztalker, you forgot about all the nuclear missiles i ate as well, they're what gave me the stomach ache :xp:
 JediMaster12
02-19-2007, 11:10 PM
Farewell TSR. I hope that you find the pressing need to visit the internment camp again. As to loving me, does this have to do with the comedy thread?

Anakin: Good. Use your power. Your madness will will make you powerful and you can take your father's place at my side...
 Hallucination
02-19-2007, 11:40 PM
It's good to know that you're going to demonstrate the adhesive power of Rodian earwax to the rest of the world, TSR, but we're going to miss you here. Then you'll come back in range and we'll open fire.
Page: 16 of 27