Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Getting to know each other

Page: 17 of 27
 Hallucination
02-20-2007, 12:45 AM
We'll shoot at him with cannons filled with daisies.
 Ztalker
02-20-2007, 11:04 AM
***WARNING* I.Q. Damaging Material lies ahead!***

Holy crap...TSR is out sailing again?

The whole food supply will run out in less then a day! Not to mention the nuclear missiles, he kinda likes those. They taste fine with Flava beans, he once said :D
Good luck out there, you will be missed!

Originally posted by HerbieZ
Aww TSR, when you come back from the high seas, i shall be your bride.

*Whistles Titanic theme*

Fish love...how beatifull :)
Meh...I dated a Haring once...but she ditched me for a guy called 'Iglo' or something :(

Originally posted by Anakin Skywalker
Another good person... turned insane and addicted to LucasForums... where did the admins go wrong in creating it?
Blasphemy! Now you will have to bring Jae a shrubbery to make make it up!

TSR Goodbye: Check
Uneccesary movie reference: Check
Proof of insanity: Check
Random Shrubbery: Check

My work here is done...:D
 Jae Onasi
02-20-2007, 8:23 PM
OK, Head Fruitcake says it's time to return the thread to its rightful purpose so we don't scare off the newbies. :)
 DarthAve
02-20-2007, 8:26 PM
Well, I guess I can start hanging out here considering I've been playing some KOTOR lately.

I'm Avery, I'm not an actual noob, just ot this area of the forums. Some of you know me from Raz's Domain, the general discussion area, The Swamp, Monkey Island. I'm pretty universal and am spreading my universalness to here, too.
 Jeff
02-20-2007, 8:38 PM
Heya Ave :wavey:
 JediMaster12
02-20-2007, 8:45 PM
Hello Avery and welcome to Atho. May you enjoy a pleasant internment, excuse me, stay her. Just remember to have fun.
 JoeDoe 2.0
02-20-2007, 11:33 PM
Avery in Ahto? This should be fun!
*Leaves sanity at the door upon entering the Asylum* I'm home!
 Jason Skywalker
02-21-2007, 6:19 AM
Well, welcome to Hel...erm, that is, Ahto. :xp:
 Jae Onasi
02-21-2007, 11:00 PM
All right, folks, the staff has deleted something like close to 70 posts, and likely will achieve a higher prune rate before we're all done. Keep it on topic, folks, cause we're tired of deleting spammy posts, and we don't want to start handing out warnings for spam. Just to be clear, the topic is about getting to know new people. Let's make the new folks feel welcome.
 Hallucination
02-22-2007, 12:20 AM
Well, I guess I can start hanging out here considering I've been playing some KOTOR lately.

I'm Avery, I'm not an actual noob, just ot this area of the forums. Some of you know me from Raz's Domain, the general discussion area, The Swamp, Monkey Island. I'm pretty universal and am spreading my universalness to here, too.
Welcome to Ahto, the only place I'm not afraid to throw feces at your grammar. <_< Relax, they're not my feces. >_>
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
02-22-2007, 2:24 AM
Welcome new snacks flammable materials meltable morsels philosophy victims kitty thieves possibly hazardous watermelons imported emotions diluted deleriums....
hmmm... friends...
no....
Good Friends
Welcome good friends!
:D

May the benevolent cups follow you purple and guide your zebra for such a chronoblip as you follow the teachings of the Illuminated Flowerpot.
 Anakin Skywalker
02-22-2007, 7:12 AM
All right, folks, the staff has deleted something like close to 70 posts, and likely will achieve a higher prune rate before we're all done. Keep it on topic, folks, cause we're tired of deleting spammy posts, and we don't want to start handing out warnings for spam. Just to be clear, the topic is about getting to know new people. Let's make the new folks feel welcome.

Aye, Capitan...

Welcome Ave...
 Jason Skywalker
02-22-2007, 1:28 PM
Okey doke Jan.

And welcome Avery. I welcomed you to Ahto, but i didn't welcome you.
 JediMaster12
02-22-2007, 3:33 PM
Welcome to Ahto, the only place I'm not afraid to throw feces at your grammar. <_< Relax, they're not my feces. >_>
Right. They are the troll's. :D

Welcome new snacks flammable materials meltable morsels philosophy victims kitty thieves possibly hazardous watermelons imported emotions diluted deleriums....
hmmm... friends...
no....
Good Friends
Welcome good friends!

May the benevolent cups follow you purple and guide your zebra for such a chronoblip as you follow the teachings of the Illuminated Flowerpot.
Beware of this dude. He is loveable but be prepared for some confusion unless you truly understand what he is saying.

Welcome.
 Emperor Devon
02-23-2007, 12:22 AM
Agh, I can't believe I didn't say this the first time. What I get for posting when sick. :p

Welcome to Ahto, new peeps! Take RJM's word as law and you'll do juuuuust fine. :D

@Ave, whatever they tell you, Ahto is nowhere nearly as bad as Razputin's Domain. :p
 SithRevan
02-23-2007, 3:20 AM
Well I have been meaning to do this for a bit so I guess now is as good of time as any. So here goes...

My name: SithRevan (most people call me by that or just Revan which you guys are all welcome to call me.;))

My B-Day: May 2

My favorite games: K1, K2, Halo 1, Halo 2, all of the Ratchet and Clank games, and Blood Rayne. (There are more I just can't remember them all)

My favorite things to do: Mod, play Halo 1&2 along with K1&2, be on the computer, and last but not least moderate over at Kotor2Files.com.:D

Anything else about me: Well I am very into modding and just creating new things. I also have interests in difficult games like Halo. I am most of the time on the PC doing some type of modding work or just hanging out on LF. That I would say is pretty much it though.:D

Well that's my life.:D
 Anakin Skywalker
02-23-2007, 6:52 PM
A little too open about yourself if ya ask me... but *nags* I am one who... is well... a little more cautious... anywayz... welcome... even though you've been here longer than I have... :xp:
 SithRevan
02-23-2007, 9:15 PM
A little too open about yourself if ya ask me... but *nags* I am one who... is well... a little more cautious... anywayz... welcome... even though you've been here longer than I have... :xp:

Actually I lied about everything up there... I am really the Dark Lord of the Sith, Lord Revan, who has a great internet connection.:lol:

Also, thanks for the Welcome.:D
 JediMaster12
02-26-2007, 2:48 PM
Noobies:
This is JM12 here telling you that some things we say here are silly, others are serious. Overall we try to respect people's opinions. There are some that are harder to understand but they are special just like you. Welcome to Ahto.

JM12
 KaraPeters
03-20-2007, 11:37 AM
Alex, I also live in Tucson. What the heck is there to do out here, anyway? I've only lived here for a couple of years, and so far my favorite place is Borders. It is good to see another female gamer/SW fan.
 Char Ell
03-20-2007, 11:28 PM
What?!?! Another Wildcat from Tucksun on the boards? Sheesh!!! What is this forum coming to? Heh, just joshin' with ya, Kara. ;) (I live in Sun Devil land)

Honestly though there are quite a few female SW gamers/fans here in the KotOR section of LucasForums. You've got Darth333, Jae Onasi, stoffe, Dark_Lady, ForceFightWMe12, Fuu, JasraLantill, JediMaster12, Kitty Kitty, Kristy Kistic, mjpb3, PazaakPrincess just to name a few that came to mind. I'm sure there are more. :)

Just my humble two cents but I'm not buying the "Alex is a hardcore SW fan" gambit. I think she just likes hanging out with us SW geeks sometimes just to see how geeky we are. :D
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
03-20-2007, 11:56 PM
Naw...after spending all that time hand crafting a custom atton rand avatar for months on end? ;)

Just messing witcha:xp:
 JediMaster12
03-21-2007, 12:14 PM
Just like RJM to come in and make a funny. I'm just surprised it is understandable this time. Usually he says something that has you cocking your head to the side...except for maybe Herbie.

Welcome little forumite and I hope you make the best out being here on the forum boards.
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
03-21-2007, 6:56 PM
You wound me deeply
 Jason Skywalker
03-21-2007, 7:40 PM
And you hurt my eyesight. :|

Welcome newbies.
 CSI
03-21-2007, 9:40 PM
Yup. Welcome here. And have fun.
 JediMaster12
03-22-2007, 12:41 PM
You wound me deeply
Hey I was expecting you to say something like flying pink bunnies or something. You know we all luv you. Here's a hug for you

*hugs RJM*
 TSR
03-23-2007, 6:59 PM
Hi. I'm TSR.

Im online for the weekend.

just popping in to say hello, so here goes.

Hello!
 Hallucination
03-23-2007, 7:11 PM
Hello! :waive1:
 RC-1162
03-24-2007, 1:57 PM
ZOMG!!! TSR's back!

Hello man. Stick around, cause some mayhem, dis Halo and go out with style ;)
 Davinq
03-24-2007, 3:17 PM
TSR! And St. Jimmy! You're both back!

I almost want to cry!
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
03-24-2007, 10:26 PM
@JM, I was just kidding *hugglez*:)

@Jason, what's wrong with your eyes?

Hey TSR, how's it going?
 TSR
03-25-2007, 5:27 AM
Ah, It's all good. I do have interwebs access in the evenings in spare time, but tbh I'm just to tired to do anything.

I've come home for the weekend, and am leaving again tonight at about 8.

So here's a lowdown:

Rifle training/Combat training= AWESOME.
Physical Health/Training= Damm tiring
People- Pretty damm cool, AND NONE OF THEM ARE GAY!

Yep, its bloomin good fun, and My bank account is going to love it afterwards as well =D

anyway, I gotta fly. Things to do...

toodles xx
 Rogue15
03-25-2007, 6:12 AM
glad to hear you are doing good!!! keep up the good work! :)
 Jae Onasi
03-25-2007, 12:07 PM
Welcome KaraPeters!
Hi TSR!
 XoXoXAlexOxOxO
03-25-2007, 9:59 PM
hiya kara welcome to lf :). there seems to be a number of people from az here, kinda crazy really :P. i don't know what there is to do here either so i can't help you there :lol:

@cutmeister: your only 1/2 right i'm not a huge stars fan, but i pointed that out on my 1st or 2nd post :p.
 TSR
03-25-2007, 10:10 PM
It's 3 o clock in the morning, I'm on a friends laptop...

Hello Alex, thats a nice elaborate name there =p

oh ya, there's some pictures that got taken a few days back that I'm going to upload as soon as i can, all parade stuff and the lot.

Hi TSR!

Hi Jae! still dueling dev? impressive. most. can't you just use more rolly cube thingys or something, its dragging on a bit now =p

@Rogue15- Was on galaxies early morning GMT, you were hidden to the eyes it seems. better luck next week, we need to play sometime.

@Davin- Hold it back, big man. I'm leaving you again now...

toodles
 TheRealDem
03-25-2007, 10:13 PM
Sup You guys know who I am I think Ive made quite a few posts in The Holowan Lab and I wanna Intro myself.My name is Ryan I live in Iowa Waterloo to be exact so if any of you SW gamers live near me We should hang out sometime.I like to be called Sin or Shadman and Fear you decide what to call me.
 HerbieZ
03-26-2007, 8:43 AM
Zomg. Loooo TSR! You been out to sea or used as an anchor yet? hope ur well. I would have talked sooner but the irony is, it's your fault im not on here as much. Im glued to Galaxies, (Chimaera) Im something of a legend there now. Mmmyes, Herbie has moved up in the world. I got a job too but it's nothing like handling guns. Although somedays i wish it were.

Oh and welcome Lord-Fear, how is hell these days?
 Grey Master
03-26-2007, 9:17 AM
You're in Hell too?
Welcome to all the new people, I'm Grey, the crazy old coot of these forums, you should all pay me a visit on the RD forums, its never boring there

WARNING: We cannot guarante your sanity will be the same after crossing into the Raz Domain forums, you have been warned.
 JediMaster12
03-26-2007, 12:01 PM
I see some old friends have returned, one being our friendly neighborhood soldier TSR. As from the last few posts, it seems as if things are going well. Welcome back to all the long time Ahtonautts and of course any newbies.
 swexile
05-05-2007, 4:38 AM
Hi! I'm new here.

I live in Hungary. It is a small, but beautiful country in middle Europe. I live in the main city Budapest.
I 22 years old and I'm a student.

My favourite games are the Kotor series and Diablo2 Lod and Devil May Cry3

I like football (europian) (soccer), ice hockey and basketball

My favourite music: probably Green Day, but I like lot of music styles, like punk, metal, 60' 70' beat, J-pop

My hobbie is make videos
Here is my youtube corner:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SWExile)
 Jae Onasi
05-05-2007, 5:01 PM
Hello, and welcome!
 igyman
05-05-2007, 5:25 PM
Welcome to the forums swexile! I think I speak for every member when I say I hope you'll enjoy your visits to these forums. :)
 CSI
05-05-2007, 6:39 PM
Hi! I'm new here.

I live in Hungary. It is a small, but beautiful country in middle Europe. I live in the main city Budapest.
I 22 years old and I'm a student.

My favourite games are the Kotor series and Diablo2 Lod and Devil May Cry3

I like football (europian) (soccer), ice hockey and basketball

My favourite music: probably Green Day, but I like lot of music styles, like punk, metal, 60' 70' beat, J-pop

My hobbie is make videos
Here is my youtube corner:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SWExile)

Devil May Cry 3? Mmm...What's your favorite style, then? Mine is Sword Master.
 RevanDude
05-05-2007, 7:09 PM
Helo i am also a noob i signed up earlier today, im kinda glad i found this thread thing or whatever. :ears1: :redbounc: :laughing:
 Jeff
05-05-2007, 7:33 PM
Hey there, welcome to Lucasforums!
 ExiledFish
05-05-2007, 7:58 PM
Now I have Time To Post Here.

Hello I am a Hutt disguised as a Male Human who is secretly trying to take over the world.

I currently am located in the west of england in a small town called Stroud in the cotswolds. I am 5ft 4 and weigh 8 stone. My hair is short in the summer and long the rest of the time and I am 14 years old. My hobby's consist of; Video Games, D&D, Reading and watching anime..
 milo
05-05-2007, 10:25 PM
Hello new ppl.
 Rueben Shan
05-05-2007, 10:41 PM
Name: Confidential... you won't ever find out...
Height: 5'11"
Favorite Video Games: Kotor, K2, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast, ect.
Favorite Website: LucasForums and YouTube
Page: 17 of 27