Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Page: 3 of 18
 Lord of Hunger
05-27-2009, 10:49 AM
@ Silveredge9:

So rather than completely reinstall KOTOR and try reinstalling BOSSR after that, I did a manual. At first when I saw the instructions in this thread, I thought "Why does he even bother? TSLPatcher will solve everything!" Apparently not. ;)

Unfortunately, a mod I was hoping would work with BOSSR (Robes for Korriban Sith Students) still does not work. No biggy.

Now, my review of original BOS:

The first I thing I noticed was the dialog with Dwix. You got rid of that Anakin-Qui-Gon dialog. I thought the DS alternatives were funny but it was best that went away.

Overall execution of the mod skyrocketed from the 11.07. You fixed a bunch of glitches previously present like Shadow's head on Revan's Flagship and Drexl's Mask not appearing on his face to begin with. (Funny bug I had when I tried the game with a bad install: Drexl was a DS Vandar! :D) I also noticed it was harder than before. It made sense for the Brothers to wield the blue saber they got from Drexl, but somehow it did not fit them well since they are Sithy. Then again, Exar Kun had one. :P

I'm very glad you kept your convictions regarding Revan. Those ingame viewpoints were what taught me to think beyond Light and Dark and I was worried you'd remove them when you said you were rewriting everything.

As for the Brotherhood:

1) Their part of original BOS felt much more like a horror story, which was awesome. More good execution.
2) I do think, however, that you removed some of the mystery behind them by defining them as much as you have. They became less of a collective of higher beings and more of a bunch of evil Force ghosts trapped in a Rakata Mind Trap. You also removed the "redemption" of Akirakon Sin. That was one of the best parts of BOS IMO, but that's probably because you wanted to do BOSSR. I dunno, I'm probably trying to be picky when I don't need to.

The only thing I would have done differently would be to give the current Orion captain a name.

Will start SR soon.
 Silveredge9
05-27-2009, 11:02 AM
@ Silveredge9:

So rather than completely reinstall KOTOR and try reinstalling BOSSR after that, I did a manual. At first when I saw the instructions in this thread, I thought "Why does he even bother? TSLPatcher will solve everything!" Apparently not. ;)

Unfortunately, a mod I was hoping would work with BOSSR (Robes for Korriban Sith Students) still does not work. No biggy.The TSLPatcher install file did not work for you because you either didn't extract the empty folders or you deleted them, and as I explained in one of my previous posts, they are need for the installation.

And as for the Robes for Korriban Sith Students no longer working, the simple reasoning behind that is because you performed a manual install, and so overwrited your current appearance.2DA. As stated in the read-me, choosing the manual install method severely reduces the likelihood of BoS:SR being compatible with any other mods you may currently have installed.
 el Crawler
05-27-2009, 11:05 AM
http://silveredge9.com/images/screenshots/bossr/bossr_046.jpg)

Is that part of an easter egg? Because I don't remember a Gizka in that area of the Czerka Mining Facility.
 sekan
05-27-2009, 11:44 AM
Post any bugs you find, even if they're only minor.

OK, this is a really tiny one

The non-canon key has the name non-canon but in the descriptions it is spelled non-cannon.

Also I have found the Non-canon locker yay :D
 Demongo
05-27-2009, 12:13 PM
http://silveredge9.com/images/screenshots/bossr/bossr_046.jpg)

Is that part of an easter egg? Because I don't remember a Gizka in that area of the Czerka Mining Facility.

Here's how you can do it(don't read if you want to figure it out yourself)
There are some other creatures/aliens in cages like wookies and iriaz. Go to the terminal near the cages, slice the computer and free the beasts(they won't attack you,just the czerka)

I found a bug which has occured because of my stupidity(I think):D
So when you talk to Berloc Lee and accept to find out more about that rumor, the administartor's assistant should be alive and you shouldn't have talked to the Administrator. I have already done that assasination quest, and now I can't speak with the Hutt.:( I guess I should load one of my saves......
 Gregthegen
05-27-2009, 12:18 PM
Great mod Silver! I am still playing after 7+hours, and now only am approaching the end.

However, there are a few bugs, probialy user error on my end, vista, or both, but here they are.

In the game, it crashes every few module loads, outside and inside of BOS, I have a clean game, clean override, and never had this problem before, still, the bug is easily overcome by loading the module or autosave that crashed and playing it once I restart the game.

Now this may be because I took your BOS_Save and used KSE to change the character from a female to a male, and changed the alignment. That is all i did, however I don't see how that would cause BOS to crash, but it is my only deduction."

And yes I did a re-install of both it and BOS, and redownloaded BOS, however, despite the bugs, am already inside the Temple of Shadow, and still enjoying the mod more than any other Kotor Mod out there. Thanks for your great work!

It will also occasionaly crash when I engage a NPC in combat, notably a corrupted minor inside the mining tunnels, a takuta in the wastes, and a mandalorian inside mandalore's ship."

"Now for the eastereggs, I saw THX1138, and "Mass Effect Generator" I thought that easter egg hilarious. Also, several references to events only known in TSL or stuff were found in the Questions inside the Czerka Residential Level, thanks for the quiz!"

After all of this I'm going to do a lightside playthough and enjoy the other side of BOS Solomon's Revenge!
 Queen of Night
05-27-2009, 12:44 PM
I love the little Child. She is soo sweet.:thmbup1: :)
 Keeper_DP
05-27-2009, 1:20 PM
Iґve a bug. My appearance changes alone to that form: It happened too before, when I fougth againts the other Revan at the Artefact. But that doesnґt happend me with the original BOS.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7296/onei.jpg)

I donґt like one new thing,Iґve to play with a blue lghtsaber when you play Revanґs past. (that donґt happens on the original BoS). You could give to the inventory at least a red lightsaber.

Because at the raeally, Revan on the scenes (when fight agains Bastila on the story) he had a red lightsaber.

Iґlike a lot the scene when Matilda heard the voices and remembers on the Ebown Hawk, it reminds me a lot Metal Gear Solid 4 on Shadow Moses xD
 Demongo
05-27-2009, 1:28 PM
Now this may be because I took your BOS_Save and used KSE to change the character from a female to a male, and changed the alignment. That is all i did, however I don't see how that would cause BOS to crash, but it is my only deduction."

I did that too and it crashed very rarely for me:)
 Lord of Hunger
05-27-2009, 1:49 PM
The TSLPatcher install file did not work for you because you either didn't extract the empty folders or you deleted them, and as I explained in one of my previous posts, they are need for the installation.
Uh, I extracted the empty folders too. Actually I just remembered that the original error message I got was that it couldn't make a back up of ship.mod, even though it did.
And as for the Robes for Korriban Sith Students no longer working, the simple reasoning behind that is because you performed a manual install, and so overwrited your current appearance.2DA. As stated in the read-me, choosing the manual install method severely reduces the likelihood of BoS:SR being compatible with any other mods you may currently have installed.
Um...but I installed the Robes for Korriban Sith Students after I overwrote the current appearance.2da with the one from the manual install. And Robes for Korriban Sith Students is patcher based....

Ugh.
 Chevron 7 locke
05-27-2009, 2:08 PM
Hey Silveredge, I found another big glitch.

After getting the prison key, I walk up to the detention room. When I select the door, my game crashes back to desktop. The only mods I have installed are Shem's Feat gain mod and his addition force powers mod and the Darth malak reskin from before.
 Demongo
05-27-2009, 2:23 PM

After getting the prison key, I walk up to the detention room. When I select the door, my game crashes back to desktop. The only mods I have installed are Shem's Feat gain mod and his addition force powers mod and the Darth malak reskin from before.

I think one of the mods caused that, because I don't have anything else installed and it works properly:)
 Silveredge9
05-27-2009, 2:32 PM
Great mod Silver! I am still playing after 7+hours, and now only am approaching the end.

However, there are a few bugs, probialy user error on my end, vista, or both, but here they are.

In the game, it crashes every few module loads, outside and inside of BOS, I have a clean game, clean override, and never had this problem before, still, the bug is easily overcome by loading the module or autosave that crashed and playing it once I restart the game.

And yes I did a re-install of both it and BOS, and redownloaded BOS, however, despite the bugs, am already inside the Temple of Shadow, and still enjoying the mod more than any other Kotor Mod out there. Thanks for your great work!

It will also occasionaly crash when I engage a NPC in combat, notably a corrupted minor inside the mining tunnels, a takuta in the wastes, and a mandalorian inside mandalore's ship." The issue you're having with modules crashing has to be a vista issue.

Also, if I understand you correctly, you downloaded and installed BoS:SR, then you downloaded and installed the original BoS on top of that?

I found a bug which has occured because of my stupidity(I think):D
So when you talk to Berloc Lee and accept to find out more about that rumor, the administartor's assistant should be alive and you shouldn't have talked to the Administrator. I have already done that assasination quest, and now I can't speak with the Hutt.:( I guess I should load one of my saves......The administrator's assistant being alive or dead has no bearing on the Searching for Truth quest, nor should the fact that you can no longer interact with the Administrator after the assassination missions have been completed. Have you tried speaking with Berloc again?

Iґve a bug. My appearance changes alone to that form: It happened too before, when I fougth againts the other Revan at the Artefact. But that doesnґt happend me with the original BOS.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7296/onei.jpg)

I donґt like one new thing,Iґve to play with a blue lghtsaber when you play Revanґs past. (that donґt happens on the original BoS). You could give to the inventory at least a red lightsaber.

Because at the raeally, Revan on the scenes (when fight agains Bastila on the story) he had a red lightsaber.

Iґlike a lot the scene when Matilda heard the voices and remembers on the Ebown Hawk, it reminds me a lot Metal Gear Solid 4 on Shadow Moses xDYour appearance bugs sound like an appearance.2DA issue. Have you installed any other mods since installing BoS:SR? And which installation method did you use?

And Revan has a blue lightsaber during most of the flashbacks because they take place during the Mandalorian Wars, where Revan was still at heart a Jedi. The scene with Bastila doesn't, and takes place long after the formation of the Sith Empire.

Uh, I extracted the empty folders too. Actually I just remembered that the original error message I got was that it couldn't make a back up of ship.mod, even though it did.

Um...but I installed the Robes for Korriban Sith Students after I overwrote the current appearance.2da with the one from the manual install. And Robes for Korriban Sith Students is patcher based....

Ugh.If everything was extracted from the .rar file then there's no reason TSLPatcher should fail during installation. Are you using Vista?

And I've checked out the Robes for Korriban Sith Students mod, and there's no reason that I can see why it shouldn't work if you install it on top of BoS:SR regardless of whichever method of installation you used. There are no file conflictions or anything.

After getting the prison key, I walk up to the detention room. When I select the door, my game crashes back to desktop. The only mods I have installed are Shem's Feat gain mod and his addition force powers mod and the Darth malak reskin from before.Have you tried replaying the section to see if the bug happens everytime?
 Lord of Hunger
05-27-2009, 2:43 PM
If everything was extracted from the .rar file then there's no reason TSLPatcher should fail during installation. Are you using Vista?
Nope. I did try to install over original BOS which I thought you said would work. I might try reinstalling everything.
And I've checked out the Robes for Korriban Sith Students mod, and there's no reason that I can see why it shouldn't work if you install it on top of BoS:SR regardless of whichever method of installation you used. There are no file conflictions or anything.
That's what I thought. I might try redownloading it.

Granted, all of these reinstalls will take forever, but I don't mind. I just want everything to work right.
 Demongo
05-27-2009, 2:58 PM
The administrator's assistant being alive or dead has no bearing on the Searching for Truth quest, nor should the fact that you can no longer interact with the Administrator after the assassination missions have been completed. Have you tried speaking with Berloc again?

Yes first I tried to speak to him but he said nothing. After I reloaded my save and then everything worked fine, and now the Searching For Truth quest is finished:)

And a question if I can:
In the Civillian quarters there are 2 closed doors. An apartment and somebody's office with communication console in front of it. So are these doors supposed to be locked? And can they be opened in a quest or something? If yes do not tell which quest, I will figure it out:)
 Keeper_DP
05-27-2009, 3:37 PM
Yeah, it must be. Iґll use a new 2da and install it again with TSLpatcher.

But one thing, Iґve a Black screen with sounds at the Orion, when you play as Matilda and Drexl decides to help you against the republic. I can hear the battle sounds, but I wait and nothing happens.

PD: I love the Twilek Child.:thmbup1:
 Salzella
05-27-2009, 3:42 PM
I re-installed KOTOR for this. I haven't actually got round to playing it yet, but i'm reasonably certain it will turn out to be Mod Of The Century.
 Silveredge9
05-27-2009, 4:01 PM
Nope. I did try to install over original BOS which I thought you said would work. I might try reinstalling everything.

That's what I thought. I might try redownloading it.

Granted, all of these reinstalls will take forever, but I don't mind. I just want everything to work right.
So after installing BoS:SR and then installing Shem's mod on top of that, did you remember that the appearance changes won't show on Sith students unless you're visiting those areas for the very first time?

In the Civillian quarters there are 2 closed doors. An apartment and somebody's office with communication console in front of it. So are these doors supposed to be locked? And can they be opened in a quest or something? If yes do not tell which quest, I will figure it out:)One of those is related to a quest, the other can be opened during any stage of the mod.

But one thing, Iґve a Black screen with sounds at the Orion, when you play as Matilda and Drexl decides to help you against the republic. I can hear the battle sounds, but I wait and nothing happens.
I'd advise the moment that you keep experimenting; perhaps try to reinstall the mod into a fresh override without any other mods? I'll take a look and see if there is anything wrong with the script.
 Chevron 7 locke
05-27-2009, 4:55 PM
Have you tried replaying the section to see if the bug happens everytime?

Managed to fix it. Had something to do with frame buffer or something like that, Just finished the mod and I have to say it is the greatest thing I have ever played!

Master Soloman's grave inscription brought a tear to my eye...
 Vallix
05-27-2009, 5:20 PM
Yeah, it must be. Iґll use a new 2da and install it again with TSLpatcher.

PD: I love the Twilek Child.:thmbup1:
Me and another guy had that, but it was an easy fix. Just use the TSL patcher in a fresh Override and then boot up the autosave, it'll launch you straight into the fight.
 DarthSion399
05-27-2009, 5:32 PM
The Temple of Shadow is meant to recreate the aethetical style of the Trayus Academy on Malachor V, so if you're seeing the comparison, then I did a good job.

You did good at recreating the texture, the reason I asked about porting is because in between the black lines there are gray lines that lookk exactly like the textures in TSL.

The blood on the vision where you play Akirakon Sin look like they're from TSL to.

I'm sorry for bringing this up.
 Silveredge9
05-27-2009, 6:04 PM
You did good at recreating the texture, the reason I asked about porting is because in between the black lines there are gray lines that lookk exactly like the textures in TSL.

The blood on the vision where you play Akirakon Sin look like they're from TSL to.

I'm sorry for bringing this up.It's just a good recreation. And the blood is a placeable found in both games; just used more often in the second.

And please use spoiler tags in your posts if you discuss the plot in detail as you have done.
 jedi7000nathan
05-27-2009, 7:23 PM
why did you replace the rakghoul with a kath hound
 Queen of Night
05-27-2009, 7:25 PM
God is this a good mod, realy how a game.:thmbup1:

But I have a Problem in the Akademie with the Droid. The People see me and to affect me. Help me please.
 DarthSion399
05-27-2009, 7:48 PM
It's just a good recreation. And the blood is a placeable found in both games; just used more often in the second.

And please use spoiler tags in your posts if you discuss the plot in detail as you have done.

I'm really sorry

so the blood is just an unused placeable in the first game

Thanks, I can tell you put alot of effort into this mod, it's awsome
 Silveredge9
05-27-2009, 7:53 PM
why did you replace the rakghoul with a kath houndBecause it's illogical for it to be there.

But I have a Problem in the Akademie with the Droid. The People see me and to affect me. Help me please.Yes, you need to avoid them, as Kobayashi outlined just before you took control of Verbal.

I'm really sorry

so the blood is just an unused placeable in the first game

Thanks, I can tell you put alot of effort into this mod, it's awsome
You still need to add spoiler tags to your previous post. To the part where you mention the player plays as Akirakon Sin at one stage of the mod.
 Gregthegen
05-27-2009, 7:56 PM
Silver-"Also, if I understand you correctly, you downloaded and installed BoS:SR, then you downloaded and installed the original BoS on top of that?"

No, I meant I installed Kotor Again and then BOS:SR again, in that order. To keep myself from ever making any mistakes of that sort, I deleted the origional BOS RAR file off of my harddrive as soon as I got BOS:SR.

By the way, I completed the mod on darkside, and enjoyed it thoroughly,

However, When I take the quest to get an appointment into the Maintenance Level Admin's office to assassinate him (post Solomon's Revenge quest), I am wearing both parts of the Daemon Drexil uniform (the fakes that is), but I am unable to get the guards to let me in. I unequipped my lightsaber, switched to the origional Mask and Uniform I took off of Drexil's body, etc, and I still can't get in, I must be overlooking something.
 Silveredge9
05-27-2009, 8:00 PM
However, When I take the quest to get an appointment into the Maintenance Level Admin's office to assassinate him (post Solomon's Revenge quest), I am wearing both parts of the Daemon Drexil uniform (the fakes that is), but I am unable to get the guards to let me in. I unequipped my lightsaber, switched to the origional Mask and Uniform I took off of Drexil's body, etc, and I still can't get in, I must be overlooking something.
If you're wearing any combination of either the replica or authentic Daemon Drexl mask/uniform then the guards should recognize you as Daemon Drexl the moment you speak to them, and when you click on the locked door, they should allow you to enter.
 DarthSion399
05-27-2009, 8:02 PM
Sorry,

I added spoilers, I won't have this problem again
Thanks for answering my questions, and sorry if i'm being annoying
 Silveredge9
05-27-2009, 9:32 PM
Originally BoS:SR's contribution to SWKOTOR's opening titles wasn't going to be the movie style poster featured in the final mod, and was a different image altogether. Although I ultimately decided against it after determining that it didn't fit the mod thematically.

You can check the image out at the link below and decide for yourself if or not I made the right decision to replace it with the movie poster image.

Clicky (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/Silveredge9/solowut.jpg)
 Lord of Hunger
05-27-2009, 9:48 PM
So after installing BoS:SR and then installing Shem's mod on top of that, did you remember that the appearance changes won't show on Sith students unless you're visiting those areas for the very first time?
Yes. What happens is that when you should encounter a Sith student intimidating three Sith hopefuls, he's not there at all. When his VO starts up, the game freezes the crashes.

Oh, and another bug I forgot is that if I attempt to use security skill to open the room with the Shadow's Bane, I can succeed but the dialog from Mec'Hanic never happens preventing me from completing the game.

Been playing Solomon's Revenge, some of my impressions:
You definitely have the KOTOR horror story feel going on. :D I really like it, especially the Residential Level in the Mining Facility, with the endless knocking on the door. When Solomon says, "Arise. Become greater beings." I expected all the corpses on the floor to get up and attack me. It's rare when I actually get nervous from a game. You definitely used the effective technique of using silence rather than scary music.

The Elevator System in the complex is also well done.

I liked fighting the Sith Chastiser, as well as the concept in general. My PC and Shadow actually got killed, but fortunately I had HK-47 and he succeeded where two Force-users could not.

The skins for the levels are especially well done. You seem to have expertise in everything modding related.

Backwater Entertainment was amusing. Since I try to avoid DS points in order keep my LS master (and also since I can easily cast Dark Side powers with little drain on my FP), I actually avoided tripping the Cathar Slave. You seem to like the theme that the Dark Side is a quicker road to a place that the Light Side will take you to anyway, given the minor task on the Orion with the droid parts.

The feel I'm getting from you regarding the Brotherhood of Shadow itself is that you redesigned them not to be a collective of spirits who united together in a Rakata mind trap, but a collective of spirits so evil and horrifying that they make the Sith look like teddy bears. It's an interesting revision, but it did take away some of the interesting philosophical questions present in the 1.07 release of BOS. Still, it is a pretty scary feel.

The VOs are very well done, with the exception of one of the miscellaneous Czerka employees that sounded distorted. Not sure how much I liked Telena's Voice Actress but I'll wait until hearing more of her before making my final judgment. Kobayashi is awesome, in fact one of my fellow members of Team Hssiss wanted me to ask you for some contact info. We'd like to have him do VOs in one of our mods.

In conclusion, I really like, no...LOVE what I'm playing.

I'm at the mining tunnels. I'll post more as I progress.
 Demongo
05-28-2009, 3:21 AM
I found a little bug Silver:
When you equip those red sith uniforms to kill that sith master, I went down to the Maintence Level and talked to the Sith Trooper who stands near the door what would live to the Korriban Wastes. The bug is that he says "civillian" to me, even if I have Sith Armor on. Well, that's it. Not a big one, but still....:D
 Queen of Night
05-28-2009, 6:18 AM
I have finished play this Mod and he was very good, but my Problem is:

Carth and Canderous to be missing. The Potraits are empty after the Mod.
 Silveredge9
05-28-2009, 8:38 AM
Oh, and another bug I forgot is that if I attempt to use security skill to open the room with the Shadow's Bane, I can succeed but the dialog from Mec'Hanic never happens preventing me from completing the game.I'll add it to the list.

I found a little bug Silver:
When you equip those red sith uniforms to kill that sith master, I went down to the Maintence Level and talked to the Sith Trooper who stands near the door what would live to the Korriban Wastes. The bug is that he says "civillian" to me, even if I have Sith Armor on. Well, that's it. Not a big one, but still....:DThat's not a bug, just an oversight on my part.

I have finished play this Mod and he was very good, but my Problem is:

Carth and Canderous to be missing. The Potraits are empty after the Mod.They are automatically re-added to the party when you enter the mining tunnels on the journey back to Dreshdae. Have you passed through the Mining Tunnels yet?
 Queen of Night
05-28-2009, 8:48 AM
No, I have warped into the E.H. with a Warpband because I to lose one way in the Korriban Waste.

The two Men I have later spawned with a Droid into the E.H.

But thanks for your help.

I have one Question about this: Can you this translate in German?
 Silveredge9
05-28-2009, 9:02 AM
No, I have warped into the E.H. with a Warpband because I to lose one way in the Korriban Waste.

The two Men I have later spawned with a Droid into the E.H.

But thanks for your help.

I have one Question about this: Can you this translate in German?
Well the problem was caused by you warping. It can mess things up, and I would strongly advise against it.

And translating into a variety of languages would be possible, but the VO's would still be in english.
 DarthSion399
05-28-2009, 9:19 AM
I've got some impressions

The main part of this mod is awsome (if I go into detail I probably will give away to much
My favorite side quest is when you disguise as Daemon Drexl and meet with Zeven Etta and his gaurds come out and are afraid to attack you so attack him isntead that was an awsome quest.
 Queen of Night
05-28-2009, 9:24 AM
@Silver: I mean the dlgґs not the VOґs. ;)
 DarthNandis
05-28-2009, 10:13 AM
Are you going to upload at kotorfiles?

It's fixed now :P
 Silveredge9
05-28-2009, 10:15 AM
Are you going to upload at kotorfiles?

It's fixed now :P
The process for uploading a 645mb file to KOTORFiles is a slow one. But it should be up sometime later today or tomorrow.

@Silver: I mean the dlg´s not the VO´s. ;)It's something I'll look into in the near future.
 Lady_Revan
05-28-2009, 12:43 PM
Thank you so much for all of the work you put into this. I'm downloading right now and can't wait to play! You've made me a very happy fan-girl ^_^
 Queen of Night
05-28-2009, 12:59 PM
@silver: Letґs hope for the best.
 Demongo
05-28-2009, 1:25 PM
I played through BoS:SR(only that non-canon footlocker remains but I WILL find it!:xp:) and got some impressions:
First of all, I've never seen any mod like this before, this is just perfect and I can't imagine how much work was to create this mod.

Even the beginning was scary, how the Ebon Hawk looked, Shadow was alone, a ??? guy running around the ship(:D) and sounds everywhere. Kobayashi is awesome, somehow reminds me of Han Solo. When he killed the waitress and asked for another drink it was hilarous:D

The czerka modules are quite well done especially the placing of the placeables and other stuff. That Residental Level was REALLY scary, especially when suddenly some miner appeared from nothing just ran somewhere and then disappeared.......And when I switched on the camera.......a guy running in a corridor. The mining tunnels were good too, and Matilda was cute:)

The Korriban Wastes were amazing, first time I thought they were all new modules. Later I realized that there are Tatooine and Dantooine modules.

I always loved reading about the Mandalorian Wars and now I could play it! Taris was amazing, when the Mandalorians attacked in 3 waves and then I had to fight Solomon for the first time. I can't really say anything about Mandalore's capital ship, except: AMAZING. Where Mandalore was, the view was amazing.....(Anyway have you done that battle in the background with an animated image or what?:D) The duel with Mandalore was epic.

Allright I skip some parts, I won't bore you all day:xp: The Temple of Shadow really reminded me of TSL. It was very realistic and well textured. I don't exactly remember how my character ended up in a cell, but when I Verbal freed me and I had to fight my way through those Shadows, it was brilliant. The Republic Theme music really fitted that situation.:thmbup1:

If I remember correctly I had to kill Solomon 3 times(only in the end) that means, I had to beat a guy with 1560 HP since he had 520 HP and regenerated. It was scary when the view was so close to Solomon's face and his eye turned white. Also it was said when Kobayashi almost died. I thought it was the end:(

The fights with Akirakon Sin was awesome. The last battle with my party members was a tough one though.

It was a great idea to play as Akirakon Sin, and kill the Guardians:xp:

The only sad thing in this, is that all of them Mec Han'ic,Kobayashi and Sera Degana are gone:( They are much better than those boring original ones.......

I know nobody read this, but I had to write it, so yeah GREAT JOB!

Man I will save this novel in Word:xp:
 Lord of Hunger
05-28-2009, 2:09 PM
Okay, I honestly need help.

I'm at the big battle with Solomon after fight through the Brothers of Shadow to reach Shadow/Matilda/Channa Mae/Sera Degana. He is WAY too powerful for me. What attacks are especially strong against him? I'm using the K1 Force Powers Mod V2.0 in case that impacts anything, but my Force Powers don't work against him (they barely do any damage 'cause he resists them). Do I need to use Force Breach to get rid off his Force Resistance/Immunity, or does something else work?

Note: I have rarely, or rather almost never, asked for help on a mod or video game. Silver, I have to say you've made some pretty challenging enemies.
 Demongo
05-28-2009, 2:18 PM
Okay, I honestly need help.

I'm at the big battle with Solomon after fight through the Brothers of Shadow to reach Shadow/Matilda/Channa Mae/Sera Degana. He is WAY too powerful for me. What attacks are especially strong against him? I'm using the K1 Force Powers Mod V2.0 in case that impacts anything, but my Force Powers don't work against him (they barely do any damage 'cause he resists them). Do I need to use Force Breach to get rid off his Force Resistance/Immunity, or does something else work?

Note: I have rarely, or rather almost never, asked for help on a mod or video game. Silver, I have to say you've made some pretty challenging enemies.

What I would suggest is to pick all life support packs you can through the game.
When I was confronting Solomon I had about 50 life support packs and at the end of the duel I had 37:D So try it with Life Support Packs and powerful weapons.

EDIT: Oh and for the attacks, I think Master Power Attack and Master Flurry works good:)
 Queen of Night
05-28-2009, 3:51 PM
I have give me with the kse many Life Support Packs and the Force from the Brotherhood of Shadow as Abstraction. This have help me.:)
 jedi7000nathan
05-28-2009, 6:48 PM
now i'm angry that the shadow leaves in the end and now i have an empty slot and no one to fill it (growls) and i want her back @#$%@#$$@#$@#

Edit: is there a way to get her back after the mod is over at all wait let me guess i have to play it all over again to get her back

Deleted your off base reply posts and copied your actual question here, if you can't follow the thread makers instructions about asking questions correctly and using spoiler tags, then you will get in trouble. You have posted here since 2006 and can't use tags? Give me a break. If you want to post around here you ought to learn them and use them. -RH
 Silveredge9
05-28-2009, 6:54 PM
now i'm angry that the shadow leaves in the end and now i have an empty slot and no one to fill it (growls)

If you're not going to use spoiler tags in your posts then please don't post in this thread at all. The same goes for everyone else. It's deeply unfair to those who haven't yet completed the mod.
 ironheart
05-28-2009, 9:55 PM
I love this mod!

But on the Mandalorian ship everytime I exit the elevator and open that first door it freezes. :confused:
 Lord of Hunger
05-28-2009, 10:25 PM
Well, I managed to get through that part of the game and I finished the darn thing.

I do think, Silver, that if you make a patch you should lower the difficulty of the mod. I only won because I was on the easy difficulty and even then it took me seven tries to
defeat Akirakon Sin when he's inside your head.

I plan to do a full review later, but I will say that throughout this very long mod there were times when it did not feel like the mod I was hoping for. I am pleased to say that in the end it turned out to be exactly the mod I was hoping for. There is nothing I would have done differently.

10/10. Still looking for the Non-Cannon Footlocker. ;)
Page: 3 of 18