Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fanfiction

Page: 18 of 26
 DarthAve
09-24-2005, 3:13 PM
Shut up!!! If they wanna come, I'm letting them know their invited!
 TyraaRane
09-25-2005, 12:17 PM
Okay, I hate to resurrect a dying thread, much less drag it back on topic (...erm.), but...I finally wrote fic! And posted it, no less.

The first part of Two to Tango is now available at FF.net (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2593255/1/) and also my LJ (http://www.livejournal.com/users/tyraarane/221422.html).

Zetz, if you want to link to it at your site, feel free, but could you link to the LJ version? It's got a slightly less mangled formatting than FF.net insists on putting it in.

Anyway. I'm going to go hide from any angry lynch mobs that may be coming my way now. *runs!*
 Purple Squid
09-25-2005, 12:18 PM
I LOVE YOU, TYRAARANE. You are so much better than Reeses cups. :3
 Mercury589
09-25-2005, 5:03 PM
And your story rocks.
 Purple Squid
09-25-2005, 5:03 PM
You're new. I love you. :3
 TyraaRane
09-25-2005, 5:11 PM
You're new. I love you. :3

Pssh, you say that to all the newbies. ;P

Mercury, I'm assuming you're referring to my story...? If so, thank you! :)

*dashes off to finish editing Part Two*
 Agent-Sarah
09-25-2005, 5:12 PM
I really love the story, Tyraarane. Can't wait for the two parts.
 Purple Squid
09-25-2005, 5:13 PM
Do not. Only to the special people.
 Klia
09-25-2005, 5:14 PM
I printed this out I was so happy with it.

Glad to see that Agent-Sarah and TyraaRane are still here.
 Klia
09-25-2005, 5:16 PM
Do not. Only to the special people.

Hell, you said that to ME.
 Smon
09-25-2005, 5:18 PM
Hell, you said that to ME.
Ohh... good point. You're not speical at all. *snicker snicker* Jes' kiddin'.
 Purple Squid
09-25-2005, 5:18 PM
Uh...

I can explain...

but not right now. I'm gone...

WITH THE WIND.
 Agent-Sarah
09-25-2005, 5:19 PM
I printed this out I was so happy with it.

Glad to see that Agent-Sarah and TyraaRane are still here.
I was busy last night. I was working on my roleplay.
 Klia
09-25-2005, 5:23 PM
Ohh... good point. You're not speical at all. *snicker snicker* Jes' kiddin'.

:smash: And that's all I have to say.

Uh...

I can explain...

but not right now. I'm gone...

WITH THE WIND

Go ahead flee. You can only run away from your problems for so long.

I was busy last night. I was working on my roleplay
Who's doing this with you. Not that I would know them but is this a huge project reaching over a groupd of people or just a few?
 Purple Squid
09-25-2005, 5:24 PM
Oh, snap. I'm afraid now.

SCHOOL WAS CANCELLED TOMORROW AND TUESDAY I'M HAPPY.
 Klia
09-25-2005, 5:26 PM
Pssh, you say that to all the newbies. ;P

Mercury, I'm assuming you're referring to my story...? If so, thank you! :)

*dashes off to finish editing Part Two*

Well I need to add that I really love Oleander in this story. He's mostly left to the side in stories but he's one of my top 5 characters and its sad to see him left to the side.
 Agent-Sarah
09-25-2005, 5:29 PM
Who's doing this with you. Not that I would know them but is this a huge project reaching over a groupd of people or just a few?
It's just me and my friend, 0-Devil.
 Klia
09-25-2005, 5:38 PM
It's just me and my friend, 0-Devil.

That made me laugh. You do have a lot of work ahead of you. I guess that shouldn't make me laugh, work is work. But I have this sadistic bug in me that makes me laugh when others have to work.

I should really just put this in my sig since I say this a lot but: I cannot wait to see your RPG Agent-Sarah.
 Agent-Sarah
09-25-2005, 5:52 PM
That made me laugh. You do have a lot of work ahead of you. I guess that shouldn't make me laugh, work is work. But I have this sadistic bug in me that makes me laugh when others have to work.

I should really just put this in my sig since I say this a lot but: I cannot wait to see your RPG Agent-Sarah.
Here's the link to that roleplay, "Trouble at Whispering Rock". http://www.emeraldtokyo.com/viewtopic.php?t=119)

If you have any questions about it, feel free to do so.
 Klia
09-25-2005, 6:11 PM
Here's the link to that roleplay, "Trouble at Whispering Rock". http://www.emeraldtokyo.com/viewtopic.php?t=119)

If you have any questions about it, feel free to do so.

I am amazed at all of that character balancing.

What is the timeframe that the RPG is set in. I haven't got far but it was a something for me to think about when I began reading.
 Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-25-2005, 6:12 PM
i just got back from AWA. and DAMN. hot guys and lot of hugs. very fun, but now my feet hurt. i had sooooo much fun! lots of kingdom hearts ppl but no one as psychonauts ppl...
 Agent-Sarah
09-25-2005, 6:16 PM
I am amazed at all of that character balancing.

What is the timeframe that the RPG is set in. I haven't got far but it was a something for me to think about when I began reading.
Thanks.

I believe this roleplay takes place a month after the game.
 shinzuku
09-25-2005, 8:20 PM
I finally finished my story. I think the ending killed it. And there's another story called the " Missing Dance Partner"

http://www.livejournal.com/users/shinzuku/1553.html)
 Purple Squid
09-25-2005, 8:22 PM
Woah. I love fanfiction. <3
 TyraaRane
09-25-2005, 8:58 PM
Well I need to add that I really love Oleander in this story. He's mostly left to the side in stories but he's one of my top 5 characters and its sad to see him left to the side.

Hee! Oleander really grew on me like a fungus my second time through the game, so he pretty much had to be in the fic. He's also a really easy character to write, so I'm surprised he's not in more fics...but I digress.
 HappyCabbit
09-25-2005, 9:32 PM
Fanfiction! *clings* I love fanfiction. I love both TyraaRane's story [want more!] and shinzuku's "Missing Dance Partner"...two more lovely things I got to read in just one day. ^_^

I love the growing the number of Psychonauts fanfiction out there...<3

Sadly, my story-writing skills are..."teh suxors", so I can't contribute any myself.

I should draw some fanart. Of course, I probably never will now that I've said that. Or at least, I won't draw anything I'm satisfied with. -_-'
 DarthAve
09-25-2005, 9:34 PM
I finally finished my story. I think the ending killed it. And there's another story called the " Missing Dance Partner"

http://www.livejournal.com/users/shinzuku/1553.html)
Aww, it's so sweet.
 Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 11:05 PM
In order to 'bump' up this thread, I am going to be a little angry for a second.

People on Deviantart suck. Bad. Well, a lot of them. The MAJORITY of them express their 'individuality' by being goth and wasting space with pictures that aren't actually pictures so much as just a big, black background with big, glowy, red font saying "Why doesn't anyone understand the pain and horror I'mma goin' thru?" And then they draw portraits of themselves with demon wings or anime tears and procede to post up photos of their wrists after they went on a cut fest! ARGH. And it's not the people specifically that kill my soul, it's the fact that THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM.

Mostly I'm angry because I searched for Brother Blood and got a lot of sliced wrists. D:
 Purple Squid
09-26-2005, 11:16 PM
Oh! And I also got a naked sword lady and Jesus. :0
 chipmunkrfuzzy
09-26-2005, 11:42 PM
Okay, I hate to resurrect a dying thread, much less drag it back on topic (...erm.), but...I finally wrote fic! And posted it, no less.

The first part of Two to Tango is now available at FF.net (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2593255/1/) and also my LJ (http://www.livejournal.com/users/tyraarane/221422.html).

Zetz, if you want to link to it at your site, feel free, but could you link to the LJ version? It's got a slightly less mangled formatting than FF.net insists on putting it in.

Anyway. I'm going to go hide from any angry lynch mobs that may be coming my way now. *runs!*

WOW! that's the only word that can describe your fanfic... need more!!!
 Klia
09-27-2005, 6:26 AM
In order to 'bump' up this thread, I am going to be a little angry for a second.

People on Deviantart suck. Bad. Well, a lot of them. The MAJORITY of them express their 'individuality' by being goth and wasting space with pictures that aren't actually pictures so much as just a big, black background with big, glowy, red font saying "Why doesn't anyone understand the pain and horror I'mma goin' thru?" And then they draw portraits of themselves with demon wings or anime tears and procede to post up photos of their wrists after they went on a cut fest! ARGH. And it's not the people specifically that kill my soul, it's the fact that THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM.

Mostly I'm angry because I searched for Brother Blood and got a lot of sliced wrists. D:
I love comedy. I also love things that make me think. I do hate how that behavior but they will grow out of it. So as not to feed into it we have to accept it and move on in life.

What do they really mean? Nothing. They think they are individuals but the truth of life is that we all think we stray farther from the pack then we really do.
 Smon
09-27-2005, 6:57 AM

Try doing a search for "Brother Blood" with quotes, also hate to burst your bubble, but that pic I posted earlier was the ONLY Brother Blood pic on there.
 Purple Squid
09-27-2005, 10:35 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHH. Well.

Um...

*sniff*

Yeah...

I'm going to go die now, k?
 TyraaRane
09-27-2005, 5:36 PM
Aaaand...back on topic we go again! Because part two of Two to Tango is now out and available at your nearest LJ (http://www.livejournal.com/users/tyraarane/221809.html) or FF.net (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2593255/2) (special mangled formatting edition!).

Part Two is also guaranteed to have 150% more psychic hijinks than Part One! Whoo!

*runs away*
 DarthAve
09-27-2005, 6:05 PM
Yay, It rocks!!! I sm not worthy of your greatness!!
 Purple Squid
09-27-2005, 6:47 PM
Aaaand...back on topic we go again! Because part two of Two to Tango is now out and available at your nearest LJ (http://www.livejournal.com/users/tyraarane/221809.html) or FF.net (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2593255/2) (special mangled formatting edition!).

Part Two is also guaranteed to have 150% more psychic hijinks than Part One! Whoo!

*runs away*
CURSE YOU! CURSE YOU! Putting our thread back on topic like that. D:
 TyraaRane
09-27-2005, 6:48 PM
CURSE YOU! CURSE YOU! Putting our thread back on topic like that. D:

Sorry. The fic made me do it. :P
 Purple Squid
09-27-2005, 6:49 PM
Sigh. Still an awesome fic... even if it is EVIL LIKE YOUR MOM.

D8
 DarthAve
09-27-2005, 7:36 PM
No way, TyrraRane doesn't have an evil mom!! I'm sure her mom enjoys to make delicious confectionary treats! Would you like to buy a delicious glass of lemonade.I don't know who the lemonman is, so don't ask of the lemonman's whereabouts!!!
 Smon
09-27-2005, 8:31 PM
LemonMan? OHohoh... I know who the LemonMan is... But what good is a riddle everyone knows the answer to?

Also does anyone know some good psychic SNES games? (other then EarthBound) Multiplayer preferably, I wanna kick ass over the internet.
 DarthAve
09-27-2005, 8:37 PM
Hello Smon, would you like to recite the pledge of the lemonheads?

"To sell delicious, poisened, lemonade.
To Protect the Lemonman.
To kill all those who know of the lemonheads and haven's joined us"

Ok
 Smon
09-27-2005, 8:40 PM
Hello Smon, would you like to recite the pledge of the lemonheads?

To Protect the Lemonman.

Ok
Why of course...

To Protect the Lemonman.

Wow this is the best thing I've joined since I became a Green Lantern! *Starts Family Guy-esque cutscene*

Lantern Elder:Now you must recite the oath.
Smon:Of course, by brightest day, or darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight, (drama) may those who worship evils might, behold my power Green Lantern's light!
Elder:Good, now for your initiation, eat this keyboard while singing "star-spangled banner"
 DarthAve
09-27-2005, 8:42 PM
So do you want to be a lemonhead? If not the clanleader will be forced to slaughter in the name of the lemonman!!
 Purple Squid
09-27-2005, 8:43 PM
u guyz r stoopid lolloolz
 DarthAve
09-27-2005, 8:44 PM
DIE!!!!! Have some non-poisned(wink,wink) Lemonade.
 Smon
09-27-2005, 8:45 PM
O.o

Sure, I love conspiracies! Except that time when I was exposed spying on the illuminati... *FG Cutscene*

*Shows the illuminati lair with many people sitting around a large table*

Leader:Now, to expose the spies... PEEKABOO!
Smon*holding hands in front of eyes hiding behind the leader*:PEEKABOO!
*they all look at him*
Smon:...ah crap...
 Purple Squid
09-27-2005, 8:53 PM
I had to expose people once. It was awkward...

Vocabulor- So, it's settled. WE ATTACK AT DAWN.
Military Squid- NOT SO FAST. *flies in with a gun*
Vocabulor- What are you going to do with that, puny mortal?
Military Squid- SHUT U LOLZ! *squirts water out of gun*
 DarthAve
09-27-2005, 9:13 PM
Ohh, suspence!!! Lets settle this action with a song!!!
 Purple Squid
09-27-2005, 9:15 PM
I want a theme song. Write one for me, plz! D:
 DarthAve
09-27-2005, 9:16 PM
One day there was a girl named, Purple squid.
She lives in California!
Her friends name was Kila,
Until Kila changed her signature.

How's that??
Page: 18 of 26