Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

Page: 8 of 37
 selty
10-29-2008, 2:35 AM
Knights of the Old Republic: Revenge of Revan

Intro of the Plot

The game takes place 7-10 years after kotor2. There are Phantom Ships appearing out of no where attacking small Republic instillations. Many of the leaders in the Senate have put blame on the criminal organizations: Exchange and the Hutts. There is conflict growing from worlds who felt the restoration of the outer rim have been to costly. Many systems are pushing for more power over their own systems which could weaken the Republic’s military strength. The Lost Jedi have return after the battle at Telos IV to rebuild the Order. The Jedi are still to few and the fear of the Sith still lingers in minds of the Jedi who survived the Purge.

This game will send you on an adventure that will force you to search for Revan, the Exile and the Sith. You will be hunted by the Sith and the Jedi. You will have no allies except your party members but can they be trusted. You will unlock a secret that will plunge the Galaxy into a War. The question is which side you will join. Every secret will be revealed...
Every character’s Fate will be fulfilled…..

The opening scene is a space station over Corellia is shot out of orbit by an uncloaked Sith War Ship…….

PC-
Male or Female/ age 18-20
The PC is a padawan to Jedi Master Quan Drayan. The PC meets the Jedi Master while his master is in Exile. The Jedi Master is one of the Lost Jedi who survived the purge. Quan Drayan takes the kid (PC) in since his/her mother dies of a disease. He senses the force in the child. He does not train him/her until a few years later when they return to the Jedi order on Coruscant. If the Order knew what he knows about the PC, the PC would never be trained as a Jedi. The PC will become close with another fellow student named Liana Arrel. She is a year older then the PC. They become good friends. Arrel will become a Jedi right before the beginning of the story.

The Lost Jedi- These are the Jedi who were in hiding during the events of kotor2. These lost Jedi survived the purge and after the battle of Telos IV, they came out of hiding to help rebuild the Jedi Order. The Jedi order believes that Revan and the Exile are dead. The council is made up of Jedi who are not the most experienced. There is only a few Jedi Masters which include…….

The Official Planets:

Coruscant
Corellia
Malachor V
Rattatak
Duro
M4-78
Thule
Ziost
Dromund Kaas
Hutt space station
Rhen Var

PARTY MEMBERS part1

T3-M4 -droid
The droid does not join party in fighting, stays on Ebon Hawk or the Sister Hawk
You find the droid on the Ebon hawk. The droid will stay on the sister hawk do to its injuries. There might be some scenes where droid leaves the ship but you will not be able to add him to your active party. He will have the list of planets you need to visit. The droid will also give you information about the past two Kotor games as well as the ending to kotor2.

Quan Drayen
Jedi Master/ male/ species Kiffar
He is your Jedi Master and teacher. He is one of the lost Jedi who came back from hiding after the battle at Telos IV. He is very secretive. He has been looking for clues to where the Exile and Revan went. He will later be accused of being a Sith spy since his research. Later in the game you will be able to talk to the spirit of your Jedi Master only when you have completed a certain task and become 99-100 percent light side. He will appear in a certain part of the Sister Hawk.
Your Jedi master history:
The PC’s Jedi master trained on Dantoonie with the Exile. They were close friends. Your master did not join the war against the Mandalorians. He did fight in the Jedi Civil war on the side of the Republic. He was present when Malak launched his attack on Datoonie. He will tell you how master Vandar and Vrook survived the attack. Your Jedi master was not present at the battle of the Star forge. Shortly after the end of kotor1, he left the order and went into exile. He stayed there for many years. He did fight the sith assassins sent by Sion. Your master will sense the enemy was defeated and your master returns to the order with the PC who he picks up shortly around the time he comes across the Jedi Exile.

Kaila Saris
age 20-26
Pilot/ smuggler
Female/species-Human
She was arrested transporting arms to the exchange. When your party escapes the Republic's ship, she will fly you to Natta Hutt’s space station. She is confronted by her contact about her failure. You will be given a side quest to go to a planet and get some arms and bring them to the space station. The Exchange will attack Natta Hutt and take over the station completely. You can do this or double cross your contact and tell Natta Hutt and aid him in getting rid of the exchange from the space station.

Nindo Bahr
Male/ species-Duros
Mechanic, tech upgrades
Nindo Bahr is expert in creating new weapons. He can alter your armor and weapons. The Duro has a dark humor to him. He is Kaila’s smuggling partner. Nindo actually worked on the Ebon Hawk back when it was owned by Davik. His father was Davik’s top mechanic. Nindo’s father died on Taris when the Sith attacked. Nindo survived the attack along with a few friends and his mother. Nindo then started to work on a new ship using the basic design of the Ebon Hawk. Kaila and Nindo meet up and start working for the Hutts as well as the Exchange

Liana Arrel
Female/ species- human (Jedi)
This is your childhood friend. You have trained with this person for many years. She is a year older then you and she just received the rank of Jedi just before the beginning of the game. She is very dedicated to the Jedi Order. She is loyal but her beliefs can be shaken and she could follow the dark side, since she needs a strong leader/teacher. She will help you sneak into the Jedi Temple. She will then cross her masters by helping you.

Cain Thrall
(Male/ Species- Chiss)
Member of the Disciples of Kreia
This character is a follower of Kreia’s teachings. He was one of the only sith that survived the attack on Malachor V from the Exile. He will join you since he has been training for this moment to battle the true sith. He is a natural dark side character who leans to the middle section on issues. You can try to turn the character to the light side but it will be hard. He represents Kreia’s teachings. Later you can have him turn on his fellow followers and cleanse Malachor V. This character is the opposite of your childhood friend.

MORE TO COME.......

First of all, I just want to say how devastated I was when TOR was announced, they let me down and they let SO many people down, just leaving the story like that.

So, when I heard about this project, I just jumped in glee! All I wanted (and I'm sure others, too) was closure.

So I am here to ask, if you are still going on with the voice acting. I would love to contribute and I can do british, american, european (mainly germanic sounding heh) and australian accents and I have a very feminine voice. Please let me know if you would like a sample of some kind via PM.

xoxo
Selty
 redrob41
11-01-2008, 6:14 PM
I would love to contribute and I can do british, american, european (mainly germanic sounding heh) and australian accents and I have a very feminine voice.
That's a great range of accents you have. Thanks for the offer, I'm sure that Logan will be interested.

I'm certainly hoping that he'll be able to add voice overs. I especially want them since I've been contributing character models and skins, and I'd like to hear what they sound like :lol:. Atinah Vanis, for example, would need a super sultry, sexy voice because she's a Zeltron. I'll just have to cross my fingers :D.
 Darth Payne
11-01-2008, 6:59 PM
Hey, would anyone know if this is any good for VOs?

http://www.softarchive.net/audio_editors/fake_voice:77718.html)
 logan23
11-02-2008, 2:03 PM
Hey everyone!

selty, I sent a PM to you about getting a sample of your VOs.

I will have VO's in the Mod. I have already started to add the Alien VO's to Revenge of Revan.
I hope to start the human VO process after new years.

I'm right now re-skinning the modules for Coruscant's city area and Malachor V's dock.

I know some one in the forum talked about naming your PC's home world. In Revenge of Revan, you will be able to choose from 3-4 planets. You will also be able to tell your party members what your life was in the past, when your 10 yrs old. Were you a pick pocket? beggar? help others to survive starvation? etc... There will be a few options to choose your past. This will allow you to decide what kind of person was the PC before the Jedi academy. I hope to have this influence what random characters you might meet during your adventure.

I plan to have some new screen shots up soon which will include Kaila and Nindo in game.

MORE TO COME........

Logan
 Giant Graffiti
11-02-2008, 2:47 PM
Just wanted to pop in here and say that you (Logan) and Redrob are doing an excellent job. Heck, the whole team is doing an excellent job! :D Keep up the great work.
 darth-me
11-05-2008, 6:08 PM
Wow, looks great. I'll definately play this when it's finished! I would offer to help (I've done a little bit of modding for myself), if I didn't have my own project (Similar to this actually). Good Luck!
 logan23
11-05-2008, 11:02 PM
Hey everyone!

Just stopping in to drop off some pics.

Kaila and Nindo
http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mal13jm0.jpg)

Uldir
http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mal12pl8.jpg)

Kaila, Nindo, and Master Drayen (yes I'm working on that green tattoo still)
http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mal15ri7.jpg)

Re-skin module
http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mal10jj8.jpg)

MORE TO COME .....

Logan
 Malpense
11-06-2008, 1:51 AM
Nice work on the reskinned model there man... I'm not even sure where it is :)

Nice Job!
 redrob41
11-06-2008, 9:23 AM
Kaila, Nindo, and Master Drayen (yes I'm working on that green tattoo still)
http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mal15ri7.jpg)

For Drayen, perhaps if you use a less vibrant green, like Asante (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Asante.jpg), or a different pattern, like Vanlin (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Vanlin.jpg), or both like Maritan Kas (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Maritankas.JPG).

Nindo looks good in-game :). What do you think of the way his cybernetic eye sparkles?
 Pikmin
11-06-2008, 11:43 AM
The reskinned module is Peragus docking bay.
 correllian_thug
11-06-2008, 6:49 PM
this mod is looking more fantastic everytime i look, all involved are doing an awesome job, im definitely looking forward to this, since the MMO is a no go for me (not by choice).
 ForeverNight
11-06-2008, 7:53 PM
Redrob: Nindo looks abosolutely awsome in-game, good great job!

Logan:

Kaila and Nindo: a better angle on Kaila would be nice, but she looks pretty good from this angle nevertheless. However, that vibro-sword on Nindo looks a little out of place, a good upgradeable blaster might be just the ticket instead... :giveup:

Uldir: He's looking pretty good... Maybe a little bit more scarring on his face?

Looking at his armor, however, I think that making his own unique armor with high DEX allowances would be great for his character since he's supposed to be a soldier/merc in an age where the blaster rules supreme...

Kaila, Nindo, and Master Drayen: This group looks pretty good, just work on the green some more and make Drayen look less like a simplistic re-skin that just adds the green band...

and the Reskinned module:If it wasn't for the architecture I wouldn't have known that that was Peragus, this looks like it could be a Diplomatic Station from that view, not a mining station.

--
Good job on the work, Logan! Tell your team that they've been doing good!
 logan23
11-10-2008, 10:56 PM
 Exile007
11-10-2008, 11:18 PM
That dialog with Kreia actually sounds like something she would say. :)

Looks nice, although the last screenshot has a coruscant feel to it.
 Chevron 7 locke
11-11-2008, 1:32 AM
Isn't Kreia dead yet?! she never dies...she always comes back in some way shape or form
 zbyl2
11-11-2008, 4:59 AM
Damn! I knew killing her was too easy! :xp:
It's very Kreia-like dialog, I mean, she's saying something, but nobody know what she's talking about ;)
And a question: what's about Kreia's VO? You're splicing new line from existing VOs, you're recording a new one, or she just doesn't have any VO and there's just a text?
 Sharen Thrawn
11-11-2008, 8:45 AM
Hey everyone,

I'm back with some pics of Malachor V.
The return of the old woman we either love or hate, Kreia:xp:

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mal93ax7.jpg)
http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mal95qz9.jpg)
http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mal0110ls6.jpg)
http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mal0111gb3.jpg)
http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mal0114nb6.jpg)

MORE TO COME.....

Logan
You can't hate Kreia! :xp:

Great screenshots logan! Love the last one esp!
 Endorenna
11-11-2008, 9:54 AM
(Exile walking along through Trayus Academy. Force ghost appears in front of her.)

"Oh, hi Kreia, long time no--KREIA!!!!!!!!!!!" :freakout:

Can't wait for this mod. :)
 ForeverNight
11-11-2008, 6:18 PM
Geez!

Just when I thought that the universe was safe from that old hag Kreia, she has her 'force ghost' appear...

So, it begs the question, is that all she is?

Anyway, the reskin of Malachor V is well done, it appears to have aged 5+ years, so the Entry to Trayus shouldn't be: "Hmmm... This place still looks the same, even those scuff marks my boots made on the floor are gone... this place has to have the best service!"

Great job Logan and Co.
 Riot Razer
11-11-2008, 7:56 PM
I hate storm beasts..............
 redrob41
11-13-2008, 9:40 AM
Alright everyone, I think that I'm satisfied with how Atinah looks now, so I'll post a couple of pics. I drew all the lace myself, and it was a fair bit of work to get the white top under the jacket to match the underwear. It was also tricky to get the muscle details of her skin to match on all three models, especially the dancer's outfit. I also tweeked the hair a bit, just to get a better balance of blue, and maintain good highlight and shadow contrast. Enjoy :)
http://imageshack.com/a/img171/977/atinahvanisyb5.jpg) http://imageshack.com/a/img171/5937/atinahvanislsry2.jpg)
 darth-me
11-13-2008, 11:35 AM
:drop2: How... How... That skin is amazing! The attention to detail... wow.
 Darth Payne
11-13-2008, 12:13 PM
Oh... Holy *Bleep*

Now THAT is good.
 Riot Razer
11-13-2008, 2:58 PM
.......................wow........................ ........
 SpartanPride
11-13-2008, 5:01 PM
That is incredible O.o
 Trex
11-13-2008, 6:02 PM
Nice skin! :)

I'm always a little jealous of good textures. They're my main weakness.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who spends far too much time on the female underwear too.:D
 ForeverNight
11-13-2008, 6:54 PM
Alright everyone, I think that I'm satisfied with how Atinah looks now, so I'll post a couple of pics. I drew all the lace myself, and it was a fair bit of work to get the white top under the jacket to match the underwear. It was also tricky to get the muscle details of her skin to match on all three models, especially the dancer's outfit. I also tweeked the hair a bit, just to get a better balance of blue, and maintain good highlight and shadow contrast. Enjoy :)

Wow... She looks waaaayyyyy better than she originally did... more than likely due to the removal of the metal-plate-shirt and the addition of the cloth-garment (What would you even call that?).

Anyway, Redrob well done! If this is a sample of what everybody in RoR will look like -quality wise- than there's gonna be no shortage of Downloads... once it gets done, of course.
 Riot Razer
11-13-2008, 8:44 PM
working on female underwear....... i wish you two could release some actually good skins like the zeltrons..... (watering mouth) ....... for the original verision.

if i ever get KoTOR II back......... mabey i could buy it...... for once.....
 redrob41
11-13-2008, 8:47 PM
Thanks everyone :)
Wow... She looks waaaayyyyy better than she originally did... more than likely due to the removal of the metal-plate-shirt and the addition of the cloth-garment (What would you even call that?).

Anyway, Redrob well done! If this is a sample of what everybody in RoR will look like -quality wise- than there's gonna be no shortage of Downloads... once it gets done, of course.
Yeah, I was slowly working on the underwear, but got most of the jacket done first, hence the early screenshots with the solid white top. I was aiming for some sort of sports bra with lace detailing. As for the quality of RoR, all I can say is that this character has so far been my peak. Hopefully the rest of my work is near this quality. Also, Logan has been doing some excellent textures, especially on the environments.

Nice skin! :)

I'm always a little jealous of good textures. They're my main weakness.

Nice to see I'm not the only one who spends far too much time on the female underwear too.:D

:lol:. Yeah, I kinda went overboard with this one. When I showed my gaming buddy at work, he said "good God, no wonder you haven't had time for the PS3!" Ever since I started modding, I haven't had much time to play anything. I still haven't finished TSL.
 logan23
11-17-2008, 9:38 PM
Wow Atinah looks great!
I like the way you put together her style of cloths which matches her personality perfect. She is dangerous.

Update:

I want to let you guess know I have done a test run of the Mod with the present content. Everything is working great.:) I have about 20 modules that are 80-100 percent done. I'm about 50-60 percent done with ACT I.

My Question:
What would you like to see in the form of sidequests?
Is there something you wished kotor1 or kotor2 had more of or wish they included when coming to side quests.

MORE TO COME.....

Logan
 Ferc Kast
11-17-2008, 10:27 PM
My Question:
What would you like to see in the form of sidequests?
Is there something you wished kotor1 or kotor2 had more of or wish they included when coming to side quests.

Only for KotOR 2. My wish was to see Gizkas again. (Their model and texture are in TSL assets.) :p So a Gizka-related sidequest would be cool.
 logan23
11-17-2008, 10:59 PM
I love those little creatures!

I do have Gizkas and Tachs hanging out in Corellia's forest.

I will let you guys know, that there is a side quest which I'm working on where you capture wild beasts and sell them to Vogga the Hutt. Vogga like Jabba the Hutt, like to feed his pets with individuals who disappoint them.:)
Yes, you will be able to try to sell Gizkas and Tachs to Vogga the Hutt which leads to some humor:xp:

Some pics..
The Raptor with Uldir on Corellia
http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fun12ta3.jpg)
Tach
http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fun13mq2.jpg)
Gizka
http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fun14ch7.jpg)
Master Drayen's face tattoo ver.2
http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fun15nw9.jpg)

MORE TO COME......

Logan
 SpartanPride
11-18-2008, 12:11 AM
I liked the side quests that effected the world around you.

E.g. Help someone out and you might see them at a later time.

Or help somebody set up a company - then later in the game you could encounter weapons and armour made by the company you help set up.
 HK-42
11-18-2008, 12:51 AM
WoW. This mod is amazing. The skins are amazing, and so is the dialouge. I read through the whole thread because I got so interested...

Anyway 2 Questions: What did you and DI Decide about Rhen Var
And What did you and Destoney decide about M4-78(if thats the number).

Good Luck Team
 Malpense
11-18-2008, 1:43 AM
Some damn good reskin working happening here, but I have to ask... the tattoo... why is it green? Looks like a strip of sunscreen that cricket players have on during a game.

Apart from that though, everything looks pretty good.
 darth-me
11-18-2008, 3:04 PM
This mod looks better every time I look at it!

For sidequests, could you please put swoop racing in (if it isn't already) with an associated sidequest or two.

Keep up the AMAZING work. :D
 redrob41
11-19-2008, 2:21 PM
I liked the side quests that effected the world around you.

E.g. Help someone out and you might see them at a later time.

Or help somebody set up a company - then later in the game you could encounter weapons and armour made by the company you help set up.

I agree. Quests that alter stores & their inventories are good, even if they take a while to complete.

I enjoy the short disputes, like thugs trying to rob a citizen. They make for some quick LS or DS points, and don't require running all over the planet to resolve them. The trick would be to make the dialog choices interesting (ie different from existing similar quests).

I'd also like to see some smuggling missions for Kaila & Nindo. Perhaps the Raptor could get boarded by some kind of troops, and you have to decide to: dump the cargo; give it up; fight or flight; or to bluff them. That kind of dialog would be challenging tho.
 Chevron 7 locke
11-19-2008, 3:48 PM
I rather like the re-skin you did of the Hawk/Raptor. Looks very cool.
 SpartanPride
11-20-2008, 12:36 AM
I agree. Quests that alter stores & their inventories are good, even if they take a while to complete.

I enjoy the short disputes, like thugs trying to rob a citizen. They make for some quick LS or DS points, and don't require running all over the planet to resolve them. The trick would be to make the dialog choices interesting (ie different from existing similar quests).

I'd also like to see some smuggling missions for Kaila & Nindo. Perhaps the Raptor could get boarded by some kind of troops, and you have to decide to: dump the cargo; give it up; fight or flight; or to bluff them. That kind of dialog would be challenging tho.

^Yeah, I like the way that sounds.

Perhaps at the beginning of the game you could have an engineer party member. However, throughout some time, things and the ships stop working and you find out it's the engineer for whatever reason.

The reason I think something like this would make an awesome side-quest is because to date, I don't think I've ever seen a party member add-on that has the party-member betray you, and plan on betraying you from the start.
 logan23
11-20-2008, 1:50 PM
Hey everyone!

I like all your ideas:)

I see that many of you were bringing up the idea of quests that help shape the world around you. This is one thing I notice in kotor2 which they lacked was...you would complete the main quest on the planet and then that's it. You only return to Onderon to deal with the battle but there is no dynamics of an ever changing world. I’m going to change that…..

I will give you an Example in RoR:
You will see Corellia change a few time with in the game, the people you meet and the quests which are given. It is hard to explain but what you will see is that there are other stories going on during your adventure which will pop in and you can alter their direction. These stories will not have a true ending like the main quests, but you might hear about the effects which you help forge do to your interaction with the event from other npcs on the planets.

I like the idea of smuggler side quests. I have been doing some planning on how this can be done. There won’t be random attacks on your ship but I can give the PC smuggler quests to take from npcs. As you explore more worlds, there will be more smuggler quests, but you will have to play Revenge of Revan a few times to get access to them all.

I am designing Revenge of Revan so that you must play it a few times to be able experience everything in the game.

I’m working on bring in the Grey Quest. This is where you will help craft certain events in a way that best suits your motives. This will not be simple dark and light but for Ex. You might do something considered light side just so you can gain power over a party member or non-party member within the game. I’m not going to get into details on how it will be done; you will have to play the Mod.:D

HK-42, DI and I both discussed our Rhen Var planets and came to the conclusion that we would not be able to merge them do to content. I have to say DI's planets looks great and I look forward to him releasing it when it done.

HK-42, Destoney and I talk awhile back and he was kind of enough to allow me permission to use the base modules of M4-78. The content in RoR and their M4-78 will be different due to the 8 years in time span. I do hope to make my M4-78 compatible with theirs',..meaning that there will be no conflict with content issues. This will give you the feeling that your back on the planet that was in kotor2. I look forward to seeing what they do with M4-78, they have a great team- its going to be awesome!

a quick pic...

Kaila
http://img391.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fun23ne0.jpg)
http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fun24hi2.jpg)

MORE TO COME......

Logan
 redrob41
11-20-2008, 2:46 PM
a quick pic...

Kaila
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/5967/fun23ne0.th.jpg) (http://img391.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fun23ne0.jpg) http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/4267/fun24hi2.th.jpg) (http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fun24hi2.jpg)

I like the way this turned out. When I made the clothes, I couldn't test it with her head model, but now that I see the two together, it works well. Her neutral clothes really help her shocking red hair to really stand out, and call attention to her face. The logo on the back reads "Sister Hawk", which is a group that she belongs(ed) to (not the name of the ship "Raptor").

Those are some great story ideas Logan :)
 Riot Razer
11-20-2008, 5:06 PM
The only thing about kaila, I use that head for my PC except she hair is deeper red... Does that mean I cannot use that head or will the mod still work
 HK-42
11-20-2008, 5:22 PM
The only thing about kaila, I use that head for my PC except she hair isdeeper red... Does that mean I cannot use that head or will the mod still work

im 99% sure itll still work....
 logan23
11-20-2008, 5:25 PM
The original head was a blond.
It is a separate head so you can use your deep red PC head since I did not replace that head.

People might think they are twins or sister though:)

Logan
 redrob41
11-20-2008, 6:46 PM
Say, what is the tattoo on her neck? It's kinda hard to see in these screenshots.
 logan23
11-20-2008, 6:55 PM
The tattoo is of a Dragon.
Its on both sides of her neck.
She got it after winning a swoop bike race on Nar shadda.

Just a little taste on the Mod.
Just as in kotor1 your party members can be asked about what they know of the planet your on.

In RoR your party members will give you their feelings on certain side quests as well as their view on the present situation when asked. This could lead to ideas on how to deal with a situation which will give you what you want.:)

MORE TO COME.....

Logan
 Riot Razer
11-21-2008, 2:17 PM
well twins isn't bad... I used a Bastila head for K1
:tng1:
 logan23
11-22-2008, 7:44 PM
Hey Everyone!

I have a big announcement.....
I have changed the way you create Lightsabers

There will be a new system to build Light Sabers.:)

For Example: as you increase your level the opportunity to create new more skilled Lightsabers increases. I believe that as you gain wisdom in the force (levels) your ability to make more efficient sabers increase.

There will be lightsabers that only light side users can build and there will be lightsabers that only dark side users can build but either one can use them.

Also you will be able to break down your lightsaber so that you can use the parts to make a different saber.

I have just tested the system and it works.
The balancing of the system is next.

There will be a large number of light sabers to create.

And yes, they will all have different skins.

MORE TO COME.......

Logan
 HK-42
11-22-2008, 7:49 PM
I have changed the way you create Lightsabers

WoW....This mod is going to be amazing...
 TriggerGod
11-22-2008, 8:12 PM
WoW....This mod is going to be amazing...

What does World of Warcraft have to do with anything involving this mod? :p

So, Logan, as a broad idea, how many different sabers will there be? And if you like, I can donate one of the sabers I (and/or Darth Parametric... :¬:) have made recently?
Page: 8 of 37