Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

Page: 37 of 37
 Christos K
04-16-2014, 11:40 PM
Nah, Logan would update the thread here or over at Deadlystream. Its just a waiting game at the moment. If people bump this thread too often it will probably be locked to all except Logan.
 logan23
06-03-2014, 10:31 PM
Hey everyone!

I have been adjusting to my new job and the 3:30-midnight shift.

Feels good to be working again.

I have some pics of the UI for RoR's color change.

I'm going to change some of the UI slightly but nothing huge in design.

I have most the colors changed but I don't know if all can be changed yet.

I plan to release the RoR UI - for Kotor2 and RoR demo

http://i.imgur.com/RXZCUeT.png)

http://i.imgur.com/MFkLCxb.png)

http://i.imgur.com/cZtf3W9.png)

http://i.imgur.com/DTSTs3t.png)

Logan
 Phildevil
06-04-2014, 7:53 AM
You can install on top of the Restored Content Mod?
 Sith Holocron
06-04-2014, 10:39 AM
You can install on top of the Restored Content Mod?
Yes, you can install the GUI on a TSLRCM set up. I've been testing it for him. (That's why you can see the TSLRCM logo on one of the screenshots.)
 MollyFairyOfWeather
07-20-2014, 7:40 PM
That GUI is looking really good. Looks like all that needs a change is the border on the Powers and the names for the Powers, Feats and Skills tabs.
Looking forward to more progress, but take your time :)
 mr_dad
07-24-2014, 3:29 PM
I'll just leave this here for whenever he's ready for getting voice actors...

I've mentioned this before on other forums, but I strongly recommend using the "Behind the Voice Actors" Casting Call system for both finding actors and posting auditions for roles. It's a quick and efficient way to find and cast great voice actors for your projects and specific roles. I've used it quite a bit myself.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/casting-call/)

You can set up a project at this link: http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/casting-call/new-project/)

Although you may need an account to set it up, I'm not sure. Anyone wanting to audition for roles will need to create an account there. Also, to Logan23, I'd be happy to help setting it up, or even manage it, since I'd imagine both you and RedRob41 are swamped with work.

Anyway, I thought I should probably bring this up for everyone. I swear this will be the last you hear of me about this...(at least for a while :D)
 nL Cap
08-10-2014, 4:15 PM
I literally was just scrolling through searching for any news on a possible KotoR III when I can across this fourm and the ROR website. I am currently on a work computer so I cannot access most of the websites affiliadted but im EXTREMELY interested in playing this... I am not too computer savy but was wondering what steps I would have to take in downloading and playing this title. Is there anything I have to have in order to play or is it a simple download and play type? like i said, not too computer savy lol guess thats why I joined the army!
 Shigar Konshi
08-11-2014, 7:23 AM
All you need is kotor 2 but the full version of the mod hasn't been released yet and may not be released until next year, but you can get the beta off the site
 nL Cap
08-11-2014, 7:36 AM
So I would have to buy the PC version of KotOR II? Thank you very much for the information!!!
 Shigar Konshi
08-11-2014, 8:13 AM
Yeah you would, no bother at all :)
 Shigar Konshi
08-11-2014, 8:16 AM
Also, if your going to get the pc version of kotor II, I recommend (while you wait for RoR to come out) getting the TSLRCM (the Sith Lords restored content mod) and Hotor (heroes of the old republic) as they make the game so much better and fill in a lot of gaps! Both can be found on file front
 milestails
08-11-2014, 11:05 AM
HotOR is actually incompatible with the latest TSLRCM (1.8.3).
 Shigar Konshi
08-12-2014, 5:40 AM
No it isn't
 Shigar Konshi
08-12-2014, 5:42 AM
Well, works for me anyway
 Wedge Suron
08-12-2014, 12:08 PM
All you need is kotor 2 but the full version of the mod hasn't been released yet and may not be released until next year, but you can get the beta off the site

If you want to have a KOTOR 3 Mod of sorts, look up Trex's brilliant The Jedi Masters Mod. 2.0 is in beta and it's rather buggy for me. I'd recommend sticking to 1.0 until the full version is released.

Note to Forum Staff: I'm sorry if there's rules against this.
 logan23
08-24-2014, 3:41 PM
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to stop by and give you all a quick update:)

Have been working on 2 modules the past few days in regards to game building and I have gone back to edit and add more dialogue for the Demo section of the game. 7 modules of dialogue have been looked over and edited and expanded where it was needed.

Also we are now using a dialogue writing formula or system - basically a way to keep the writing from different writers to be all inconstant.

Its still early in it's use so I don't want to say to much but from what I have experienced- it has made writing scenes much easier.

MORE TO COME....

Logan23
 RandomGamingTV
11-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Hey man, I've been following this thread for a pretty long time, about 2-3 years now. I'm literally just getting into the account making part now.
First of all man...thanks for keeping this mod alive and not letting it die, I think I speak for a lot of people on saying this mod still have lots of supporters, who don't want to see it become a shadow. So yea, thanks man for not letting it die.
Also, I'd like to learn how to mod myself, if you have any tips or any guides, let me know, thanks man
-RGTV
 mysticjedi85
12-23-2014, 7:50 PM
Ohhhh i pray to the force gods that this mod isnt dead, please let Logan be working on it still!!
 logan23
12-29-2014, 8:17 PM
Hi all

The project is alive but due to holidays this month - haven't done much on the mod. This will be changing in January.

The project is going but slowly.
 venator66
01-04-2015, 5:54 PM
Hey Logan, can you add some more people on the team ?
 logan23
02-06-2015, 11:02 PM
Hey everyone,

I’m here to ask for help on RoR.

From time to time I will be doing this.

Task:

The person would be writing the dialogue for the HoloNet News Twi'lek.
This the female Twi'lek we saw in the Demo.

Topics the person will be writing about:
-Whats going on in the main quest as the player progresses

-Information what is going on each of the planets

-Random news like the Jawa Circus is in town, etc

Looking for someone with strong writing and grammar skills

This will be the only thing the person will be doing.

If interested- You can PM logan23 (me) - at Deadlystreams
http://deadlystream.com/forum/user/227-logan23/)
Page: 37 of 37