Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Brotherhood of Shadow - Expansion Pack

Page: 3 of 10
 Silveredge9
09-25-2007, 1:38 PM
If Channa Mai was to bring back the Sith Assassins, what is to become of her?

A couple of other things...

Why are there Rakatan droids aboard the Orion? Are they just there to foreshadow the 'Merchandise', being... well, what it is?

Is Walon Vau actually meant to sell anything?

Do we ever find out who the "One Legged Wookiee" is exactly? (Or did I miss something?)

I also had problems with Helana not showing up in the Tatooine Cantina. (But I was trying out a mod that alters Helana's appearance)
(End Spoilers)

I think the dialogue and story development is the best part, but I do suggest you make the dialogue skippable - not everyone reads at the same speed, usually by the time I've read the dialogue, the character continues to speak for quite some time.
- The droid on the Orion being the same appearance as the droid in the vision is just purely coincidence. And the fact that the 2 modules were essentially created within about a year apart from each other.

- Channa Mai revives what will essentially become the assassination force that eventually Darth Sion will command in KOTOR2. And what of Channa Mai? That's for you to decide, in your own continuity of the KOTOR universe.

- Walon Vau wasn't a salesman, just a polite Mandalorian. :P

- The thing with the "One Legged Wookie" was an idea that I didn't really have time to develop. But the clues within the mod do indeed point towards Atris... (And I am very much aware of how much that may conflict with the actual continuity, I just didn't research it at the time... )

I'll try to get more bug fixing this week, but due to the fact I have just recently started University, my schedule is somewhat limited...

But I can confirm now that the dialogue will remain unskippable, because otherwise it would allow the user to skip all sorts of important procedures. I'm aware that there are ways to make certain parts of dialogue skippable and unskippable using scripting, I tried these during development but could never get them to work.
 Miltiades
09-25-2007, 1:49 PM
But I can confirm now that the dialogue will remain unskippable, because otherwise it would allow the user to skip all sorts of important procedures. I'm aware that there are ways to make certain parts of dialogue skippable and unskippable using scripting, I tried these during development but could never get them to work.

As far as I know, every dialog node has the option of the line to be unskippable. You'd make the lines you want to be unskippable, while other lines in the same dialog skippable.
 Silveredge9
09-25-2007, 3:19 PM
As far as I know, every dialog node has the option of the line to be unskippable. You'd make the lines you want to be unskippable, while other lines in the same dialog skippable.
Unfortunately that's a feature that's only present in KOTOR2.

UPDATE:
For those who are experiencing the "disappearing Drix" bug. That's a bug that does indeed exist. It will be fixed in the next patch, along with other issues.

Though due to the severity of the bug, I've uploaded a temperary fix available for download from rapidshare...

Drix bug Fix (http://rapidshare.com/files/58236666/drix_fix.rar.html)

Put those files into your Override folder, and it should work.
 MetalMark
09-26-2007, 12:00 PM
While using this mod I found two bugs.

1: Bastila's mother isn't in the cantina

2: After meeting the guy on Tatooine I go back to the rodian on Korriban and when talking too him he suddenly dissapears. Or is the fix in your last post the fix for that problem?
 Silveredge9
09-26-2007, 12:14 PM
While using this mod I found two bugs.

1: Bastila's mother isn't in the cantina

2: After meeting the guy on Tatooine I go back to the rodian on Korriban and when talking too him he suddenly dissapears. Or is the fix in your last post the fix for that problem?
1: It's already been reported. And hopefully I can figure out a solution to that and a number of problems for the next patch.

2: Thats a fix yes, the fix will be also included in the next patch.
 Darth Balor
09-26-2007, 1:06 PM
I never EVER got the Helena appearing bug, install brotherhood after you install the bastilla romance fix and your problems are solved.

BTW, Wonderfull mod Silver.

Are you sure you aren't one of the story writers for the orginal game who had an idea for part of the story but it got scrapped, then you decided to mod the story in for us?
 MetalMark
09-26-2007, 2:31 PM
The fix works.
Now on Tatooine the Bith says I need to center myself before he gives me a quest. Does he means I need a higher level or is it planet based or is it based on another quests etc. etc.

To make it short, what does he mean with it?
 GameGeeks
09-26-2007, 4:45 PM
dled it having a few mods clashing so im gonna have to revert to a back up override folder before i can try it since i had problems with the save means i get to spend another hour looking and dling mods yeah me :P
 Hawkstrong16
09-26-2007, 6:35 PM
First off.......wow. This is some amazing work!
The only problems with it have already been posted so I wont list them.

But I think that you need to make it so you can skip all the dialog.
 Wacky Jack
09-27-2007, 2:01 AM
The fix works.
Now on Tatooine the Bith says I need to center myself before he gives me a quest. Does he means I need a higher level or is it planet based or is it based on another quests etc. etc.

To make it short, what does he mean with it?
he means that you have to wait until you finish the Leviathan
 Silveredge9
09-27-2007, 4:54 AM
For future bug reports, please you this format. It's so I know exactly where the bug occurs, and thus it allows me to hopefully fix it more easily.

Area: (As in, the Orion or the Great White Void)
Problem: (What the bug is, what is happening that you think shouldn't happen)
Point: (Which point does the bug occur, more specifically after which line of dialogue)

(I also discovered that the script responsible for spawning the Contact, and then running the standard onenter script for the Tattooine cantina is slightly glitched. Hence all the problems everyone has been having. A fix will be provided in the next patch released today.)
 GameGeeks
09-27-2007, 8:42 AM
lol yeah tested your armlet and thought you might want to put a limit to the # spawned at a time since i clicked it 20 times and had my own army (was butt naked when i went into battle since i didn't have to do anything)
 MetalMark
09-28-2007, 9:00 AM
The new patch is up:
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Brotherhood_of_Shadow;83221)

Bastila's mother still isn't there. I'm finding it rather odd since I can't think of a file that could cause it.
 Silveredge9
09-28-2007, 1:33 PM
Bastila's mother still isn't there. I'm finding it rather odd since I can't think of a file that could cause it.
It might not take effect on the same file that you used when Bastila's mother wasn't there, KOTOR is weird like that. Have you tried loading a save before the Bastila mother quest? To test it then?

And if this patch hasn't fixed it, I don't know what will. I can see no other feasible method then the ExecuteScript way to make NPC's appear in existing modules. :/
 MetalMark
09-28-2007, 1:37 PM
I use a save where I'm on Korriban and just talked to the rodian. When I get to Tatooine the Twi'lek comes and says Bastila's mother is in the cantina. When I enter the cantina she isn't there.
 Darth Balor
09-28-2007, 1:50 PM
Install the bastilla Romance enhancement mod, it fixes that.
 MetalMark
09-28-2007, 1:55 PM
Where can I get that mod, I searched for it and couldn't find it.
Or do you mean the mod where the kiss is added, if so I already use that mod.
 Darth Balor
09-28-2007, 2:14 PM
Not that one, search "bastilla" on kotor files.
 MetalMark
09-28-2007, 3:31 PM
I don't know what I did wrong, but now Helena and the Bith are not appearing.

EDIT: After deleting everything in my override and installing everything again it fanally works. Thanks for the help Silveregde and Balor.
 lordofmalachor
09-29-2007, 4:10 PM
played it through twice. love it.
new loaders pretty cool, too.
 Illuminatus
09-29-2007, 5:44 PM
Wow. If only the people that wrote the barely acceptable story of TSL had you! This mod was great for several reasons: Huge usage of special effects! (I'm a filmmaker, so I naturally love that) Great story, it was mysterious, chilling, but not with so many information holes that it was impossible to understand what was going on like TSL. This is a definite keeper in my override folder! I do have a few questions though, and if they've already been answered, forgive me, because I don't exactly have time to read through 120+ posts. Here are my questions:
1. I can't make the Armlet of Fiends work. It doesn't appear in the armband action menu. Does the patch fix this?
2. What files would I remove to keep the style of Revan Robes obtained on the Star Forge? The Cutscene robes are okay for the talking parts of the story, but not the fighting.
Great work, Silveredge9, and may the Force be with you!
 Silveredge9
09-30-2007, 7:46 AM
Wow. If only the people that wrote the barely acceptable story of TSL had you! This mod was great for several reasons: Huge usage of special effects! (I'm a filmmaker, so I naturally love that) Great story, it was mysterious, chilling, but not with so many information holes that it was impossible to understand what was going on like TSL. This is a definite keeper in my override folder! I do have a few questions though, and if they've already been answered, forgive me, because I don't exactly have time to read through 120+ posts. Here are my questions:
1. I can't make the Armlet of Fiends work. It doesn't appear in the armband action menu. Does the patch fix this?
2. What files would I remove to keep the style of Revan Robes obtained on the Star Forge? The Cutscene robes are okay for the talking parts of the story, but not the fighting.
Great work, Silveredge9, and may the Force be with you!

The Armlet of Fiends should work regardless. Perhaps something in your override folder is causing compatibility problems?

And due to the nature of how KOTOR is set up internally, you wouldn't be able to have the Cutscene Revan robes and the Normal Revan Robes both at the same time (Without overriding something else).

Wow. If only the people that wrote the barely acceptable story of TSL had you! This mod was great for several reasons: Huge usage of special effects!It's quite ironic that you say that, because the Brotherhood of Shadow is based upon K2's style of storytelling. :P
 Lucied
09-30-2007, 8:55 AM
silver i dont know if this was intentional is matilda supposed to replace bastila in EVERY aspect? because i have just went to the unknown world, and well this is what i saw,

(imageshack isint workingright now but, its replaced her during the torture cutscene when you head to the unknown world )

and also she is gone and i cannot use her,
 Darth Balor
09-30-2007, 1:04 PM
That's a bug he is still trying to fix.
 Illuminatus
09-30-2007, 2:13 PM
The Armlet of Fiends should work regardless. Perhaps something in your override folder is causing compatibility problems?

And due to the nature of how KOTOR is set up internally, you wouldn't be able to have the Cutscene Revan robes and the Normal Revan Robes both at the same time (Without overriding something else).

It's quite ironic that you say that, because the Brotherhood of Shadow is based upon K2's style of storytelling. :P

Well, style maybe, but still, it was a good story. The characters were believable. My party members in TSL just seem so shallow compared to K1... I don't know why.

My question was not whether I could have both robes at once, but what I would remove from my override to just have the in game robes. Revan's robes seem to work differently than other models, otherwise I could do this myself. I did say that kind of ambiguously, though.
Last question, what mods would cause compatability issues? I have the All In One Force Powers Mod, the Super Skip Taris mod, Easy Swoop Racing, and the Enhanced Jedi Robes Mod, and of course the Brotherhood of Shadow and it's latest patch.
Great work, regardless, Silveredge. This was a fun and logical extension to the Kotor storyline, and man, what a ride!
Thanks,
Illuminatus
 el Crawler
09-30-2007, 3:30 PM
Well worth the download. Kudos.
 Silveredge9
10-02-2007, 5:39 PM
I'm including a fix in the next patch that will add Matilda back into your party upon arrival on the Unknown world. Although you will have to level her back up.

Bastila will still be replaced by Matilda in the torture scene though. I've still having difficulties trying to figure out how I can solve this.

object oNPC = GetObjectByTag("Bastila");

effect eDisg = EffectDisguise(DISGUISE_TYPE_P_BASTILLA);
ApplyEffectToObject(DURATION_TYPE_PERMANENT,eDisg, oNPC);
I've been using this script to change the appearance of Matilda in that scene back to Bastila. The script works, but it warps her next to the off screen PC. Which leaves Malak talking to thin air. :/

I've also been looking into finding out the problem that's causing the bug which essentially halts any progress within the mod. The one where the Sith Guy 'force jumps' to your location after you defeat him and his clones.

I can't recreate this bug myself, but I've been working with someone who is. The cause of the problem hasn't been found so far, hopefully that will change.

And for those still experiencing the bug that stops Helena from spawning in the cantina. You can, if you really want to progress in that quest, delete the file "k_ptat17af_enter.ncs" from the override folder temporarily until you complete it.
 lordofmalachor
10-02-2007, 7:25 PM
glad to see the mods doing good!
 MetalMark
10-04-2007, 1:27 PM
I just played trough the mod. Very well done kudos for that. There are still some grammar errors, but nothing big. Though I think there is a problem with your Revan robe. When I select it in the inventory my game freezes.

Also for everybody who doesn't know who the One-Legged Wookie is think. Maybe who I think it is, isn't the One-Legged Wookie but it does hint in that persons direction alot.
 Archonon
10-04-2007, 7:31 PM
Hi Silveredge, I've been reading nothing except wonderful things from this mod so I am very interested in trying it.

Unfortunately I use a custom HK-47, many of the MECK mods (Jabba, clonetroppers, etc), and several others which already alter virtually every 2da I have; head, appearance, spells, etc.

Much to my suspected dread, when I downloaded this mod and the latest patch I saw that of course these files were modified here also and of course makes it completely incompatible unless I merge everything by hand.

I saw the change.ini in the mod, is this the list of changes? Cause I could hardly make heards or tails out of it. If not, is there a place with the list of changes?

Or is playing this a completely lost cost for me?

Thanks
 Omega_Novae
10-04-2007, 7:39 PM
TSLPatcher does the work of editing the 2da files.
 Archonon
10-04-2007, 8:07 PM
Thanks Omega, I have to check it out and learn to use it. But wouldn't I also need to learn what entries are the new ones?

I don't even know all the things MECK changed, I just use their 2das and changed the entries in the appearance.2da for HK so the new rusted and battered textures would appear. So I have no clue what was original and what is MECK...

I'll check out the patcher though.
 Silveredge9
10-04-2007, 8:25 PM
The patcher comes with the mod. You just click install and it should do all the alterations to the necessary 2da files automatically.
 e1usion
10-04-2007, 11:03 PM
The patcher comes with the mod. You just click install and it should do all the alterations to the necessary 2da files automatically.

I found that I needed to manually edit the character utc files as they refer to particular lines in appearance.2da file but other than that, this mod worked fine with all of the others I have installed.

One small thing though, I have Redhawke's ORD Mandell mod installed and Drix spawns in the cantina there for some reason.

Good work on this mod.

e1usion
 Archonon
10-04-2007, 11:33 PM

Thanks for the heads up.

But that kind of replacement is precisely the problem I may have to avoid, because your mod might have changed something one of my other mods changed also and then all will end up broken.

I have a lot of custom stuff in there from new heads for the PC I extracted from Insidious Plot, movie jedi robes and sabers, clonetroopers replacing republic soldiers, Jango Fett's armor and helmet, Bastila romance fix, HK-47 texture replacer, Ord Mantell, Jabba's Palace, Revan's robe fix; like I said a lot of crap. I don't think I can just replace the stuff with the patcher without problems, unless all of your new content is just adding things that weren't ingame before; if they replace anything from vanilla KotOR I would have to make sure it wasn't something already changed by something else.

This was what I wanted to check before attempting an install and looks like it would be complicated to join, I appreciate all the responses. Thanks again.
 Master Shake
10-05-2007, 1:39 AM
dont install this mod if you have jabbas pallace because i did yeterday and a whole bunch of the characters from this mod appeared headless and matilda had boba fetts armor
 Darth Balor
10-05-2007, 8:26 AM
even with no other mods installed, 3 of the orion exchange soldiers were headless.
 MetalMark
10-05-2007, 9:17 AM
even with no other mods installed, 3 of the orion exchange soldiers were headless.

For me everybody has got heads. I also use other mods, but none of those mods share files with the Brotherhood of Shadow.
 Archonon
10-05-2007, 5:03 PM
dont install this mod if you have jabbas pallace because i did yeterday and a whole bunch of the characters from this mod appeared headless and matilda had boba fetts armor

Thanks for the warning, a mod of this size would undoubtedly change something another mod equally big had changed also.

For the MECK projects I have: Ord Mantell, Jabba's Palace, Clonetroopers and the PC heads I extracted from Insidious Plot; I was very fortunate that since it was made by the same team of people, they made all their 2das compatible with each other. So basically I didn't have to edit anything, I would just replace an older 2da with the newer one. Most of the other mods I have don't require 2da editing, they don't bring new 2das at all; that's why I chose them because editing 2das is a huge headache.

I know next to nothing about KotOR modding but what would make sense to me about the Jabba issue is this: Jabba has npcs which use custom textures or something, when you replace the ingame 2da that had Jabba's settings with Brotherhood's 2da you probably don't have some of the custom changes from Jabba's 2da and thus the custom content no longer registers and presto headless npcs or things missing. This isn't terminal of course, you just have to find all the custom entries in Jabba's 2da files and add them to the one you now are using from Brotherhood or vice versa. This is an issue I will have to deal with again when the Coruscant mod comes out, thankfully Coola told me he will add files that specify where the changes are so I can make the new additions manually into my existing game.

Now the character with the Fett armor is a different story, that means both mods changed the same character with custom settings. Meaning no matter what, neither will look exactly as intended. This is the problem I feared most, because it means there are incompatibilities between the two; who knows how many of the same settings are changed and the extent of the incompatibility.

D. Balor, if you have no other mods and have headless npcs it sounds to me like some entries weren't made into the 2das. Do you install the 2das the mod brings and put them in your override? Or did you use the patcher to combine the new 2das with the originals? If the new lines in the appearance.2da or heads.2das aren't placed, you'll get missing stuff ingame.

Silver I appreciate your patience and explanations, I realize you went through tremendous efforts to get this done and compatibility with other things is always something that's a bonus. Anyway just wanted to say that this mod does look like it's fantastic; I love the concept which brings meat to the characters, the further cinematic experiences that further the story and most of all the voiced dialogue which is rare. I don't think I'll be able to try this one, unless I reinstall everything and eliminate all my mods which I don't think I'll do, but it is precisely the kind of mods that keep KotOR going. So thanks again.
 RedHawke
10-06-2007, 4:02 AM
For the MECK projects I have: Ord Mantell
For the record ORD Mandell has no affiliaions with the MECK project, we only cooperated to make things compatible between our mods. ;)
 Overlord_88
10-07-2007, 12:40 AM
Can some 1 post a save after getting off the Orion, cos i talked to the bif at the Catina (Tatoine) again after i beat it and now I'm bak on the ship and the bridge is locked with all the characters in the room. EDIT: I suppose this is the side effect of the supplied save.

By the way theres a bug when u fight Matilda in the jedi academy, if you switch your robes to Darth Revan's armor during the fight then it removes Revan's armor instead of the Republic Crusader's robes.
 Darth InSidious
10-08-2007, 7:27 AM
The problems in coming up with a review for this mod are first that there is nothing like it and of its standard in the whole of KotOR modding (that I am aware of), and second, that it is less an add-on, and more a film within the storyline of the game.

This is without doubt the greatest piece of KotOR modding I think I've seen. It is simply astounding. It's cinematic breadth of vision, complex and brilliant use of cameras, wonderful skinning (I especially liked Sin's Sith armour) and clever use of the resources available in the game are brilliant.

I would like to make one or two suggestions for improvement, if I may, however.

First, some of the dialogue, as has been mentioned, needs spell-checking (numerous instances of small mistakes like 'vessal' just detract from the immersiveness somewhat), and in a few places, perhaps a rewording should be considered.

Second, I think that while the musical stings for the Brotherhood work on the ship and in the Void, it would be more effective if the music cut off after the initial scene, and there was no music again afterwards. I felt that the ship in particular was much more creepy with just the whispering/howling sound effects, personally.

What I think is the greatest testament to this mod's brilliance, however, is that immediately afterwards, I wanted to play it again. :)

Barring, those few little things, this mod was almost perfect. 9.8/10. :)

@G_K: Fixed. Nitpicker :xp:
 Gargoyle King
10-08-2007, 9:28 AM
I think that whle the musical stingsFirst, some of the dialogue, as has been mentioned, needs spell-checking (numerous instances of small mistakes like 'vessal' just detract from the immersiveness somewhat), and in a few places, perhaps a rewording should be considered.As should you DI! :lol: (joke)

DI is right, this has to be one of the greatest pieces of Kotor modding ever to grace this modding community, let's hope this inspires more ambitious projects down the pipeline! Apart from bugs etc. (which i know Silver is doing a great job at fixing) this fits so perfectly into the story so a definate 9.5/10 for me! Keep up the great modding Silveredge9! :thumbsup:
 Silveredge9
10-08-2007, 3:54 PM
I'm aware of the many spelling mistakes that plague the mod. I would willingly fix them for the next patch, but the problem is I'm not exactly good at spotting mistakes (As the mod shows :P), and I want the job to be a well done one. :)

If someone would be willing to spend time going through the dialogue files one by one using dlgediter and list any mistakes you find into a Microsoft Word document or something, I would be very grateful.

Here is a list of all the dialogue files from each section of the mod. Use it as a checklist.

Task (Prologue Quest)
contact.dlg
daemon.dlg
daemonthug.dlg
drix.dlg

Ship (Orion Opening)
alienchatting.dlg
astro_dead.dlg
bridge.dlg
bridge_convo.dlg
bridge_guy.dlg
cage_guy.dlg
cage_guy2.dlg
cage_monster.dlg
captain.dlg
computer_area.dlg
computer_storage.dlg
cpu_guy.dlg
crewmember3.dlg
crewmember.dlg
daemon_ship.dlg
door_guy.dlg
door_opener.dlg
drix_ship2.dlg
drix_ship.dlg
droidparts.dlg
guard.dlg
jediguy.dlg
m4h4.dlg
mechanic2.dlg
mechanic.dlg
pazaak.dlg
protocol.dlg
sales_person.dlg
sales_person2.dlg
ship.dlg

Ship 2 (Repelling the Exchange's Attack)
contact_ship.dlg
daemon_ship2.dlg
daemon_ship.dlg
merc1.dlg
merc1b.dlg
merc6.dlg
merc6a.dlg
merc6b.dlg
merc6c.dlg
merc8.dlg

Ship 3 (Awakening after being knocked out)
door.dlg
merc_dead.dlg
ship3.dlg
sighting.dlg
sithghost5.dlg
sithghost.dlg

Ship 4 (Investigating what happened/entering the codes into the terminal)
artifact.dlg
astro.dlg
astro2.dlg
astro3.dlg
bridge_scene.dlg
computer_mech.dlg
computer_storage.dlg
crewmember3.dlg
fight_thing.dlg
hall_convo.dlg
mech_storage.dlg
ship4.dlg
sithghost5b.dlg
storage_opened.dlg

Ship 5 (The great white void)
daemon_artifact.dlg
ship5.dlg
sithghost5b.dlg

Vision 3 (Revan vision on the Ship)
opening.dlg
opening2.dlg
opening3.dlg
opening4.dlg
opening5.dlg
opening6.dlg
opening62.dlg
opening7.dlg
revan_bastila.dlg

Vision 1 (The end of the Brotherhood/Vision within the Jedi Academy)
opening.dlg
opening2.dlg
opening3.dlg
opening4.dlg

Ship 6 (Return to the Orion)
end.dlg
end2.dlg
mechanic2.dlg

Party Member
matilda.dlg
channaend.dlg

Vision 4 (Revan Vision, Recruitment for the War)
opening_vision4.dlg
vision4_end.dlg

Vision 5 (Revan Vision, The Dantooine Ruins)
door_end.dlg
old_droid.dlg
opening_vision5.dlg
vision_channa.dlg

There is lots of dialogue in the mod. But if you feel your up to the task, post a reply. Obviously you need to be a good speller, and you need some familiarity with dlgeditor, or another kotor dialogue editor.

When you've finished, email me the list of errors, and I can correct them for the next patch.

Also I'm aware that there are still a selection of bugs that lay unresolved within the mod. The ones I'm aware of, and by progress with fixing them is listed below.

Bug: Channa Mai replaces Bastila in the torture scene
Progress: I've spent many hours trying to figure out this one. I've come close on numerous occasions, but still, no fix. This one will remain unfixed for the time being unless my knowledge of KOTOR scripting suddenly jumps to super human (stoffe-like) levels. :P

Bug: Channa Mai is removed from the Party Member list upon arrival on the unknown world.
Progress: This one is tied to the previous bug, and when the previous bug is properly fixed, so will this one. But included in the next patch is a semi-fix that will at least allow you to retain Channa Mai in your party. I added a script that adds her back to your party if she was there before. But the catch is, you'll have to relevel her up to whatever level your PC is.

Bug: Dialogue suddenly stops after defeating the Shadow and his clones.
Progress: I have been unable to recreate this bug no matter how hard I try, so I've been working with someone trying to determine exactly what is causing this. Through tedious process of trial and error editing so far I haven't found the cause, but I'll keep looking. Though I'd like to note that he has a downloaded version of KOTOR, whilst mine is bought... Which makes me wonder if it's possible that the problem could stem from that. (People who are experiencing the bug, is you KOTOR version downloaded?)
 Shadow51689
10-08-2007, 10:16 PM
I'm aware of the many spelling mistakes that plague the mod. I would willingly fix them for the next patch, but the problem is I'm not exactly good at spotting mistakes (As the mod shows :P), and I want the job to be a well done one. :)

I'd be willing to correct some of the dialogues. I've only modified TSL's dialogues so far, but KoTOR's should be essentially the same. I have some time to kill over the next few days anyway. I'm fairly good at spotting spelling errors and homonyms, but you may have to look elsewhere for precise grammar/punctuation. (I hate deciphering between dashes and semicolons lol).

I'm not familiar with module editing however - I assume that I would find the other .dlg files in the edited modules? (Besides the ones in Override I mean) and How would I extract them? PM me if you wish, or see my profile for contact info.
 Omega_Novae
10-08-2007, 10:18 PM
I could help, too. Editing dlgs isn't too hard, and I'm good with spelling and grammar.
 Sith Holocron
10-08-2007, 11:04 PM
I could help, too. Editing dlgs isn't too hard, and I'm good with spelling and grammar.

I'm already working on it. Seeing as I was one of the folks that was busting Silveredge's chops about the spelling that I should help with correcting the DLG files. I've already completed working on the DLG files for 2 of the MOD files.
 Omega_Novae
10-08-2007, 11:51 PM
Just a question. If Daemon Drexel calls the player a human, what species is he?
 DarthExile27
10-09-2007, 12:46 AM
Just wanted to say great work on this mod SilverEdge, I was finally able to complete it. It makes KOTOR more complete in my opinion.

Once again excellent work. :thumbsup:
 Silveredge9
10-09-2007, 8:35 AM
Sith holocon is working on the dialogue corrections. So there's no need to submit your offers to help. :)
Page: 3 of 10