Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mrear 2!

Page: 6 of 12
 BattleDog
04-13-2003, 5:30 PM
((I rest my case. you honour, I move for a restraining order on the avaters! :) ))
 Redwing
04-13-2003, 11:04 PM
((Ha! @ Deac :D

BD: Ah, there's the crux of the matter. See, in my case, the demonic vampire soul/essence was never in hell. It began its existence when the vampire was created. Also, the vampire doesn't appear until the human dies (usually of blood loss/shock) and soul goes bye bye :)))

K'Warra: The spell is none of your business. It is simply something only the Kvana Clare can perform. *to Vertmor* I wonder that you haven't mentioned Vorador to her...
 BattleDog
04-14-2003, 7:32 AM
((That makes even less sense.))
 Redwing
04-14-2003, 7:55 AM
((A new soul is created when a human is born. Same when a new vampire is created.

Also: When I say demon, I don't mean fallen angel, or denizen of the Biblical hell))
 Deac
04-14-2003, 9:51 AM
[Judge: Objection overruled. Court finds in favour of Deac. Next case, Custody battle for Orthos Darkstar between Deac Starkiller and Syrnl Darkstar...]
 Scar Da Kookee
04-14-2003, 9:51 AM
((lol deac))

Vertmor: "True, I could have mentioned that Vorador sent me... But, I think me showing up like this would have already Uma guessing that I was..."
 BattleDog
04-14-2003, 2:47 PM
((BD: I move for a retrial!))

*Drago sits and meditates.*
 Redwing
04-14-2003, 5:26 PM
((Foul! Foul I say! Stacked jury! The judge is biased! :D))

K'Warra: I am tired of waiting.
 Scar Da Kookee
04-14-2003, 11:17 PM
((Objection! Your honor, the defence is making false claims. The Jury was selected with the most care out of a hat And this kind of pointless riducule is an insult to this court!))

*Vorador gets annoyed at the delay. He contacts K'Warra directly.*

Vorador: "K'Warra, notice the situation isn't getting anywhere. Just find the best suitable way to kill Vertmor, and you'll have the information to desire..."
 Redwing
04-15-2003, 4:08 AM
*K'Warra is startled* Did I say you could get in my head? *looks at Vertmor, several things suddenly becoming clear to him* But if you wanted your lackey dead...

*K'Warra's eyes glow. A bright blue wand of energy appears in his hand* All you needed to do was ask.
 Scar Da Kookee
04-15-2003, 8:37 AM
Vertmor: "What the hell?" *not hearing voice* 'Vorador? He wants me...' *hiss* "I'm not going down with a decent fight..."

*A unseen shadowy figure appears in the room, he carries a long dark Scythe. He readys the scythe to impale Vertmor with the balde at the precise moment that K'Warra's magic hits Vertmor.*

((Just thought of a nice twist and a job for my peoples ^_^
either or (if i can have the 'job' for the specture or not), this part is still important to have...))
 BattleDog
04-15-2003, 10:25 AM
*Drage takes out an ornate chess set.*

Drago: Anyone want a game, I'm getting bored.
 Deac
04-15-2003, 4:08 PM
[uh...I did mention that Itrok got attacked by Furris earlier, BD. Guess no-one noticed]

*Jiyle tries to pull Furris off Itrok, and the three clash, as Furris fires spells and blocks Itrok's blows simulteaniously.*

Jiyle: Drago! Help!
 BattleDog
04-15-2003, 6:52 PM
Drago: Huh, what? Oh, sorry.

*Drago draws his sword and charges, he takes a swing at the god's belly.*
 Redwing
04-16-2003, 8:09 AM
((It was the last thing on the previous page ;)

Scar: That didn't make any sense...))

K'Warra: *eyes glowing* It looks like your master wants you dead, Vertmor. *grins* And he wants me to kill you. Or at least, he wants me and maybe everyone else to think I killed you. What is the meaning of that, I wonder?
 Scar Da Kookee
04-16-2003, 9:37 AM
((I was thinking a more like a grim reaper thing going on. But its not important, just that vertmor's soul gets capped ^_^))

Vertmor: 'Why would Vorador want me dead?'

Vorador: *to K'Warra* "Don't you want the information you want? If thats why your here, kill him and you will have the information you need..."
 Deac
04-16-2003, 12:02 PM
*Itrok lunges, pushing Furris back, and the three continue duelling whilst Jiyle loads a large rifle, and then points it at his head*

Furris: Don't even try it. I'll devour your soul before you can even pull the trigger.

Jiyle: This bullet is loaded with holy water. *Pulls back trigger* Now, even if you eat my soul, the bullet will create a hole in you big enough for Itrok to put Starkiller in. Then you can join Lokpihet in the dead god business...
 Redwing
04-16-2003, 10:36 PM
((OOS: I didn't say K'Warra was right ;)))

K'Warra: Two can play this game, Vorador. I won't be a pawn for nothing. You prove you know where Kvana Clare is, and I'll be your chess piece, and kill your pansy underling for you. If you do not, we can simply be mortal enemies... Which will it be?
 Scar Da Kookee
04-17-2003, 12:15 PM
Vorador: "You seemed a little more eager before. But if i wanted to kill my own child, I'd do it, simple as that. How ever seeing is that I had gone through the trouble by sending you out there, killing my lacky for me, with the prize of free infomation... Good luck finding where he is with absolutely no leads, unless you want to do otherwise..."

*Vertmor pulls out his sword, eyes narrowing, sizeing his opponent... Uma vanishes.*
 Redwing
04-17-2003, 9:52 PM
K'Warra: Well Vertmor, it looks like we have a change in plans. Now, I don't trust you or your boss, but since Vorador wants you dead I'm thinking you've got a motive to help me, if it means a better chance at staying alive.

Tell you what: you help me find Kvana Clare, and I'll do everything I can to ensure you get to continue on with your unlife....deal?
 Scar Da Kookee
04-17-2003, 11:16 PM
Vertmor: "Alright." *turn around.* "Looks like our little friend left."

*The Specture's weapon dissappears. Then the wraith waits a little longer then dissappears also.*

Vertmor: "Well it seems at this point on, I'm an outcast from my kind. I'm sure my brother will still side with them, but he will resist any hostility with me at least. Thats how he is."
 Redwing
04-17-2003, 11:27 PM
K'Warra: Well, I assume you still have no idea why your master wants you dead? I need to know if it's just Vorador...after all, I fully intend that I will kill him before I leave this dimension anyway.
 Scar Da Kookee
04-17-2003, 11:58 PM
Vertmor: "Fine, I'll assist you in any means possible to the full extend of my knowledge with the exchange for keeping my second death away from the near present."

*Vertmor leads K'Warra outside.*

Vertmor: "One thing about Vorador, he's not afraid of you, that weapon he wields would tear right into your soul, immortal or not. Basically with he weapon and his high magical powers and defence, it would seem that you'd have a pretty fair fight with him. But I'm sure first things first, find Kvana..."
 Redwing
04-18-2003, 12:45 AM
K'Warra: You seem very credulous here. So accepting of your new role as outcast. Aren't you even going to ask Vorador why he wants you dead? I thought you two were best pals. Also, as for Kvana, I assume you know a couple places where he hangs his teeth...

*K'Warra felt very suspicious. However, he mostly wanted Kvana, as fast as possible, and didn't care whether this curious vampire was leading him into a trap. After all, he'd been killed many times. What was one more...*
 Scar Da Kookee
04-18-2003, 9:12 AM
Vertmor: "Now that he wants me dead. I'd rather want nothing of him, other then to see his head on a stake. As for Kvana's stomping grounds. I'm sure maybe Ustenhiem might be a good place to start looking. It was Vorador's home before he was created, But I'm sure it'll be the last place he'd look for us, But then yet again..."

*Vertmor walks over to a ledge and pears out onto the balcony. Then he pulls in a familar figure.*

Vertmor: "Brother! What a pleasant surprise." *serious tone* "Why are you here?"

Sertmor: "Brother, appologises. I was told if K'warra didn't kill you, that I'd take your 'position' if I did the job myself. I'm not going to. But I'd recremend any place that Kvana Clare The First roamed, you might have better chances."

Vertmor: *eyes flare* "Alright, you do have a better Idea, but what do I do with you!"

Sertmor: *getting scared* "You weren't here now were you?"

Vertmor: *claming down.* "Thats better..." *while sertmor runs off. To K'Warra* "Well how about any places where you knew 'The first' was lurking around?"
 Deac
04-18-2003, 12:06 PM
Jiyle: You know what, I think I can do the multiverse a huge favour anyway...

*Fires. Furris howls in agony as the bullet burns through him. Itrok swipes through the escaping spectre*

Itrok: Not bad, d'Etoile. We just killed a god. K'Warra! What happened?!
 Scar Da Kookee
04-18-2003, 5:29 PM
((I hope your character didn't attempt to kill mine...
"Itrok swipes through the escaping spectre"))
 Redwing
04-18-2003, 10:26 PM
K'Warra: Vampires turning on each other, that's what.... What a surprise. *to Vertmor* Don't you think I would have already looked there...that was how I was told to look among Vorador's vampires for him.
 Scar Da Kookee
04-18-2003, 11:52 PM
Vertmor: "But you didn't have at least vampire with you whomed most likey be somewhat honest at that time now did you? Or at least the info you got was from some whelp of a vampire whom just wastes his days sheltered in his own home only to leave to feed..."
 Redwing
04-19-2003, 2:07 AM
K'Warra: No. Shall we leave?
 Deac
04-19-2003, 9:32 AM
Itrok: I think so, this town need worry about plague no further...

*Begins to stride off into sunset*

Jiyle: Itrok! The city gates are in the other direction!

*Itrok turns, taken aback*

Itrok: Ahhh....never mind. Hmmmph.
 Scar Da Kookee
04-19-2003, 10:40 AM
Vertmor: "Alright." *Stares at the comming dawn.* "Damned sun..."

*Vertmor takes off his cloak, and unties 'straps' from the innerside of the cloak. He puts the cloak back on, and throws the hood back on, afterwards he uses the straps to 'wrap' himself in the cloak, keeping himself protected by the morning sun.*

Vertmor: "I can live in the sun with out dieing, but It wouldn't be pleasant. And for me being part of a nocturnal race, my powers will be weakened... Lets go." *gets on carrage*
 Redwing
04-19-2003, 11:16 PM
((lol Deac :D))

K'Warra: *looking at Itrok, Jiyle, Drago, and the demon hunters* I still don't know why all you people are following me.
 Deac
04-20-2003, 9:53 AM
Itrok: Because you're leading us to all kinds of evil that needs dealing with...

---------------------------------

*The Meeting Room. Several of the Evil gods are gathered*

I WANT REVENGE!

I'm right here...

[B]No, not the GOD of Revenge! I want to kill those mortals. Poor Furris...he was such a good son. He even followed in my sphere. I was going to retire...

Well, hello. Hope you don't mind, brought my mortal

Taarnt: Hi.
 Scar Da Kookee
04-20-2003, 3:01 PM
Vertmor: "Well at least I will have one less bunch to worry about..."
 Redwing
04-21-2003, 11:28 PM
K'Warra: Great. *mutters* Tagalongs...

*Time skip. The group arrives at Ustenhiem, Vorador's old home*

((Take it away, Scar ;p))
 Scar Da Kookee
04-21-2003, 11:56 PM
*Ustenhiem

A small city, its population was around 500 to 600. Its houses told that no one bothered to advance techonology, most of them still looked new, how ever still had architexture of which had been built a long while ago. These buildings were made to last...*

*Vertmor and K'Warra was pearched on a small plateu, overlooking the city...*

((Is that okay, red? (having K'Warra like that...)))

Vertmor: "Ustenhiem... Best be you on your guard, who knows what this city is infested with... How ever I can't sence more of my side of the race, and there is a good deal of magic I can 'feel'. We should try to ask some people about if there has been any vampiric sighting lately..."
 Redwing
04-22-2003, 12:40 AM
((I don't mind))

K'Warra: The vermin warning me of infestation. How amusing. *sniffs the air* At any rate, I don't smell anything obviously dangerous.

*K'Warra extends his hand. He turns it inward, and it glows bright white and blue. He passes his hand up and down his form. His gargoyle features dissolve into that of a human's, with clothes to match rather than a loincloth*

K'Warra: The height can't be helped, but this will do. And you: How are you going to pass?

*looks back at the others* If you're going to continue to follow me like stray dogs then I advise you find some less conspicuous clothing.
 Scar Da Kookee
04-22-2003, 12:46 AM
Vertmor: "I can also do something liek that trick of yours..."

*Vertmor growls in slight pain as his features deminish, his claws for finger-nails retract. He appears more and more human again, up to the point where he only remains a slight 'scent' of his vampiric self.*

*He looks mid thirties now, long red hair, still muscular, sort of appears more like an important person, but still questionable about his true wealth...*

Vertmor: *now sounding like an actual human, smiling* "This better?"
 Deac
04-22-2003, 5:54 PM
*Itrok slings his sword over his shoulder. Jiyle shoulders his rifle*

Jiyle: Now I look like a travelling noble with my half-elf bodyguard.

Itrok: Why don't I get to be the noble?

Jiyle: Because I have more experience in there than you.
 Redwing
04-23-2003, 5:56 AM
*K'Warra looks at Itrok and Jiyle*

K'Warra: On top of that, there isn't any way a grubby half-elf in street clothes is going to fool anyone into thinking he is a nobleman. *looks at the demon hunters* Well?

Hunter 1: We will not obey your commands, demon.

Crossbow Man: We are here purely to aid the Starkiller and his allies against your foul schemes, demon.

K'Warra: Keep in mind how expendable you are, foolish humans. One false move from any of you, and we'll see just how good you really are.

*The demon hunters just stare back with piercing, malicious glares. K'Warra turns and walks off the plateau. The girl, non-floaty now, follows him*
 Scar Da Kookee
04-23-2003, 3:04 PM
*Vertmor smirks at the humans, then follows K'Warra.*
 BattleDog
04-23-2003, 5:24 PM
*Drago looks at his clothes.*

Drago: hmm, *mumbles something and his clothes change, updating 800 years.* Better. *Sheaths sword.*
 Redwing
04-23-2003, 10:06 PM
*K'Warra walks boldy up to the city gates*
 Scar Da Kookee
04-23-2003, 10:37 PM
*Pesants watch the group werely.*

Vertmor: "Ignore them, I'm sure they know nothing..."

*As the group approches the city gates, gaurds halt them.*

Guard: "Who are you people? And what business do you have here?"
 Redwing
04-25-2003, 11:21 PM
K'Warra: We wish to find a mage named Kvana Clare the Second.
 Scar Da Kookee
04-26-2003, 1:56 PM
2nd Guard: "Vampire hunters, eh? Such filth we keep our fair town clean with our own resorces, we don't need your kind around... But if you 'must' go on in, butcha won't find any in there!"

Vertmor: "I assure you we will..."

*The gate opens and the streets of Ushtenhiem are seen behind them, oddly windows are bilt with in the walls of the city, to allow archers to fire on anything at tries to go past. What makes it odd is that there is a window not only on each side, but one on each side of a certain greenish glowing rectangle on each side of the 'tunnel' into the city.*
 BattleDog
04-26-2003, 8:29 PM
((So thare are archers windows in the gate house? Sounds normal actually.))
 Redwing
04-27-2003, 3:18 AM
K'Warra: So, Vertmor. Where might I find Kvana in this place?
 Deac
04-27-2003, 1:08 PM
*Jiyle and Itrok remain at the back, watching*

Jiyle: Ever since the vampires started banding together there've been theores they'd start turning on each other. We could use this to eliminate them altogether...
Page: 6 of 12