Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mrear 2!

Page: 2 of 12
 Redwing
01-27-2003, 9:19 PM
K'Warra: Why is any of us here? What is our purpose in life? The eternal question of all the races. In any case, I have not the time nor the desire to satisfy your curiosity. *to the vampire* Well? Are we leaving or not?

*The girl continues to size up Itrok*
 Kuuki
01-28-2003, 8:19 AM
Vampire: "Alright come with..." *pulling back his red hair...*

*The Vampire walks down along an open path to the manson.*

Vampire: "Oh by the way, my name is Vertmor."
 Deac
01-28-2003, 1:34 PM
Then I will follow, for I trust you as far as I can through the DoomStone
 Redwing
01-29-2003, 4:11 AM
*K'Warra looks at the girl. She nods and whispers something, which K'Warra has to lean down to hear*

K'Warra: Very well, elf. But it's on your head if you get killed.
 Kuuki
01-29-2003, 9:51 AM
assuming that the small group is on their way towards the manson...

Vertmor: "We shouldn't be too far away from it now... the main gates are just ahead..."

*A vampire jumps infront of the group, and hisses*

Vampire: "What are you doing with such creatures brother..."

Vertmor: "Brother, Varador asked for these. Why else would he order most of broods out of the manson this evening?"

Vampire: "Spare me your explainations, I..."

Vertmor: "Sniveling little whelp! You never thought of any one but yourself, all you want is an easy meal. I shouldn't of requested my own flesh and blood to become like myself..."

Vampire: "You always use that excuse."

Vertmor: "Sertmor, You'll never learn..."

Name: Vertmor
Sex: Male
Bio: A well evolved vampire, whom stand high in the ranks of Vorador's small empire. When he was orignaly turned, he requested that his younger brother would be as well, seeing is that his younger brother would be left alone for their parents where long sense dead.

Name: Sertmor
Sex: Male
Bio: Always the resenting little brother, is just about as strong and fast as his older brother. He isn't as high in the ranks of the small empire, but is just as respected. The two brothers have an unusual tie between them, enabling them to become stronger and powerful in the general presence of one and other.

deac: *pokes*
 Redwing
01-30-2003, 10:10 PM
*K'Warra gives a menacing grin again* Brother or not brother, vampire *referring to Sertmor* if you don't get out of the way I'll remove your head from your shoulders. I am growing more and more impatient with the piddling events going round here.
 Kuuki
01-31-2003, 9:49 AM
Vertmor: "Don't worry about him Gargoyle, He wont attack unless he gets through me... Nor would I allow you to kill my brother... Lets move on..."

Sertmor: "Fine then. hmph..."

*Sertmor walks the other way while Vertmor continues.*
 Redwing
02-01-2003, 12:28 AM
((Scar, explain the whole "evolving" thing right now, please. :p It seems like you've just created a race of vampires that can evolve into gods :p

What are their powers? Note this is only for your particular strain of vampire, since your-forgetting-to-mention that made me create something different for the vamp K'Warra talked to earlier :p))

*The group ARRIVES at the mansion*
 Deac
02-01-2003, 2:03 PM
Itrok: I cannot believe I am doing this.

Fear not, for your blood will poison them, now that I am here

------------------------------------

*The mad mage stands in the middle of a forest. His name is Tarnnt. He is not shocked when the Darkstar appears in front of him*

Tarnnt: I always wanted you to show up...come on...give me power!
 Kuuki
02-01-2003, 3:51 PM
((Okay...

When Vampires Evolve their powers do increase, and their appearences also change less human...

Their resistences to elements also increase but still never prefect. Water is still would be very acidic to the touch. Fire would of course still burn, but would have lesser effect in the high evolved (more like a normal burn). Sunlight would only hurt majorly to the lesser of the evolved, would still hurt a litte to a more mild, and then lastly a weakness in the vampire's power to the most evolved. How ever that still doesnt stop the ol' stake in the heart and the lopping off of the head. ^_^

Some powers include; transforming into Wolves, Warewolves (either one the vampire decides to trandform into), a split up into a small group of bats done for traveling purposes, to mimic a human form, and a mist like form. Other powers could be a like minor mind tricks, levitation, and regeneration.))

*Vorador pearing through a window* "So they finaly arrived... Lets see if Vertmor can make sure those wont get into any of the traps..."

*Vorador walks back to his long table and sits. He picks up his goblet and takes a drink of the blood thats inside...*

------------

*Vertmor leads the group inside, and into a dark foyer...*

Vertmor: "You people should stay behind me, and don't touch anything, and my I tell you that there may be some horrific things lurking inside..." *quickly turning around and yells* "THAT MIGHT EAT YOU!!!"

*the two children yelp and are quickly scared... Vertmor sees that K'warra wasnt impressed.*

Vertmor: "Aw, come on, I may be dead, but im not heartless, theres hardly anyone here, besides I always wanted to do that..."
 Redwing
02-01-2003, 6:33 PM
((OOS: Even if you can predict them very well, Scar, don't post other people's reactions :p))

K'Warra: Not heartless? You're a vampire. Heartless defines you. *motions to the girl* Also, she comes with me.
 Kuuki
02-01-2003, 9:10 PM
((what ever, I just wanted to post something silly ^_^

which im still wonering why...))

Vertmor: "Well, I see someone doesn't like humor..." *rolleyes* "This way..."
 Redwing
02-03-2003, 4:03 AM
*K'Warra and the girl follow*
 Deac
02-03-2003, 1:39 PM
Itrok: Stooopid undead.
 Kuuki
02-03-2003, 10:03 PM
Vertmor: "Mind your elders kid..."

*the small group reaches a set of stairs.*

vertmor: "This way a few floors up will be a hallway leading to the dining hall, which Vorador is usually at. Mostly by himself..."
 Redwing
02-04-2003, 10:26 PM
K'Warra: Any traps we should know about?
 Kuuki
02-05-2003, 12:13 PM
Vertmor: "It's three floors up. And No. No traps."

*Vertmor takes the first steps up the carpeted stairway, to the first landing before another flight between the first and secound floors...*
 Redwing
02-05-2003, 8:16 PM
*K'Warra follows Vertmor, again. The girl pauses and looks back at Itrok*

Girl: Coming?
 Deac
02-06-2003, 2:28 PM
Itrok: I guess so, kid.
 Kuuki
02-06-2003, 7:11 PM
*Vertmor continues to the second floor landing. He notices the door is open, he sees that a few of his own kind are feasting on some raw meat. Vertmor closes the door and locks it on his side...*

Vertmor: 'I'll stay here til they pass. I don't sense any of my brethren up there...'
 Redwing
02-07-2003, 1:51 AM
Girl: *to Itrok* Kid? *smiles* You're hardly older than me.

*K'Warra looks with interest at the vampires in the room before the door shuts*

So this breed doesn't just live on blood. They require actual flesh.

K'Warra: How about I continue to distrust you, and you can come all the way up there with us.

*Behind his back, K'Warra prepares a spell in case the vampire refuses*
 Kuuki
02-07-2003, 10:47 AM
((they kinda need blood, but they also like meat))

Vertmor: "No. I've locked the door. Let's jsut say If i we're to take you, those children and throw them in here, I'd have to unlock it then nab at elast on of you while a second or thrid tries to either attack me or get away. So take me doing this as a sign of trust. I won't allow anyone being expected for vorador get caught by and of those worthless fledglings..."
 Redwing
02-07-2003, 8:38 PM
((OOS: Ummm...did Vertmor enter the room and close the door or just close the door?))
 Kuuki
02-08-2003, 9:55 AM
((he closed the door, from the same side. didnt walk through. and he locked it.))
 Redwing
02-08-2003, 7:31 PM
((Then why is Vertmor talking about opening the door? K'Warra didn't ask to go in that room, he asked Vertmor to accompany him upstairs (so if there's traps, Vertmor will get caught in them too)))
 Kuuki
02-09-2003, 10:48 AM
((oh... ^_^))

Vertmor: "Very well then..."

*Vertmor starts up to the second/third mid floor landing...*
 Deac
02-10-2003, 2:02 PM
[Are we there yet? Scar, we're waiting on you here. Hurry it up]
 Kuuki
02-10-2003, 7:13 PM
((yeah sure, but move your characters little hiney :P))
 Redwing
02-10-2003, 9:50 PM
((Scar, we can't post every step the character takes ;P nor do we know the mansion's scenery ;)))

*K'Warra and the girl keep following Vertmor*
 Kuuki
02-11-2003, 12:37 PM
*Vartmor reachs the thrid floor/second floor landing and continues up the stairs to the third floor. The door here is open. Which views a long red carpeted hallway, filled with expencive paintings with all sorts of old and also expencive items and wood tables. Vertmor walks right in.*

Vertmor: "One thing... Don't touch a damn thing."
 Redwing
02-12-2003, 4:22 AM
K'Warra: Noted. *walks in the room after Vertmor*
 Dark Sad Shadow
02-12-2003, 10:27 PM
((OOS ill be hanging around for a while ;)))

While Vartmor walked in the hallway, the girl suddendly felt a cold in her spine, as if they were watched...

Behind one of the columns on the hallway, a cloaked being appeared from a mist, a tall man with black hair, he saw directly to the girlґs eyes...

"You seems usefull to me... Iґll join you for a while, fear not, i wont harm you..."

Vartmor saw the eyes of the strange man as if he tried to intimidate, the man didnt payed atention

"I know you well Vartmor... Im Raziel, youґll remember me at the time"
 Kuuki
02-12-2003, 10:33 PM
Vertmor: "Yes, I remeber you. But your prnounation of my name is somewhat incorrect. Its Vertmor. Common mistake sometimes... Why are you here. It's been a long time..."
 Redwing
02-13-2003, 3:12 AM
((OOS: Hey DSS :D One thing though, don't control other people's characters ;) not even cold-in-spine-ness.

btw: assuming that since you said "man" then Raziel (nice name reusage ;)) isn't a vampire))

K'Warra: My patience is wearing thin. If I don't see Vorador within the next thirty seconds, I'm going to stake the both of you and go find him myself. *double takes at the newcomer* Hold a moment...you aren't even a vampire.
 Deac
02-13-2003, 1:56 PM
[Scar: Hurry up and bring Vorador intot his. It's what K'Warra and Itrok are waiting for]

Itrok: I sense something strange...I should probably slay you all...but that is not my purpose...
 Kuuki
02-13-2003, 6:48 PM
((red:Actually I think Raziel in this one is a vampire, all cus of his enterence. Although Raziel could have masked his vampiric sent from K'warra

Deac: Alright, Alright))

Vertmor: I'm afriad we are going to have to settle this a little later." *turns and tells the rest* "The dining hall Varador is usualy in. I'll lead you there now." *turns to raziel* "Come along if you wish..."
 Redwing
02-13-2003, 10:04 PM
((Scar, why don't you bloody have Vorador walk in? :p Unless you have a special reason for this, which I doubt :p))

K'Warra: So young, yet already so violent. *walks after Vertmor into the dining hall*
 Kuuki
02-14-2003, 6:19 PM
((its the setting i'm trying to re-create :p (from what I seen with DSS's character, I think he knows (blood omen I ^_^))))
 Dark Sad Shadow
02-14-2003, 10:11 PM
((oos: legacy of kain :D , btw i got the 2 and 3 part awesome game))

Raziel felt a hate gaze in Vermortґs eyes

"we settle this later..." - "very well... a long time ago i server for Eons to Kain... and i dont have anything against you... but ill be watching you..."

Raziel joined the party
 Kuuki
02-15-2003, 2:12 PM
((I got the orignal, soul reaver, soul reaver 2 and blood omen 2! :D
I cant wait til soul reaver 3 ^__^

'Raziel joined the party' sounds a little too rpg like don't it? :P))

Vertmor: "Kain? That whelp doesn't know when to quit. From what I heard he was ressurected into a vampire, and not the triditionaly being created. Damned Necromancers..."

*Vertmor opens the door into the dining hall, inside stood a long tabe to seat at least twenty in a well lit, by chandlier, well carpeted, and paintings al along the walls. Aside it from being well lit, it still seemed quite dark in the room, as a single solitary vampire sat at the head of the table, eating rich blood soaked meat along with a few goblets filled with blood.*

Vertmor: "Vorador, these mortals had arrived."

Vorador: "I'd been expecting them." *levitiating a goblet to vertmor, whom willingly drinks.*

*Vorador looked at the gargolye, his burning red eyes locked right into K'warra's.* "Welcome... what may I help you with..."
 Redwing
02-15-2003, 4:19 PM
*K'Warra smiles at the "mortals" part*

K'Warra: Considering the fact that you're allowing me to see you, I think you already know. *walks closer* I need information. And I'm willing to pay any of my services you wish for it. First, my question...where can I find the vampire known as Kvana Clare the Second?
 Kuuki
02-16-2003, 8:48 AM
*Vorador motions to K'warra to be seated, in a polite manner*

Vorador: "Kvana Clare the First was killed a few hundred years ago. His 'Dark Gifts' made that particular vampire insane, sometimes it happens to all undead, but usualy slow progressing, thats why the're are so few that are old like myself. But when he did lose his sanity, I had to release him myself."

*visable to K'warra, the handled of some sort of medium lengthed sword , it's handle was made out of raw bone itself. Vorador motions that he used that on Kvana.*

Vorador: "As for Kvana's apprentence, didn't lost it's sanity. At least not yet it seems. The apprentence's name is Uma Dorcam, She is a very talented young Vampiriess. I'm not aware of her current whereabouts, but she left about less then a hundred years ago, to evolve her vampiric body. If she's anywhere, she'd but either still in her 'sleep' almost near to awakening, or she's already is awoke, and from there, I wouldnt have any idea."
 Deac
02-16-2003, 10:31 AM
*Itrok folds his arms. His eyes glow gold*

I am Itrok Starkiller. I'm with him. And it's only that that stops me slaying you all, undead aberrations.
 Kuuki
02-16-2003, 6:05 PM
Vertmor: "Ah, yes the possesor within the possesee. How about this one, child, let us grown-ups talk, while you just go an "play". You irrogant bastard. Honestly, why if your the 'almighty' powerful soul whom can just about kill anything he looks at, choose the body of a mere child..."
 Redwing
02-16-2003, 6:43 PM
K'Warra: *to Vertmor* Never underestimate the power of a "mere" child.

*to Vorador* "Uma Dorcan"? I don't think you're taking me very seriously, Master Vorador. I already know that Kvana's apprentice works for you. I also know that he isn't one of you.

*K'Warra levitates the sword into his hand*

K'Warra: Perhaps I haven't proved to you I'm serious. Now. I don't have time for this, so how about I do something to show you exactly whom you are dealing with here.

*K'Warra holds out the sword threateningly. Then he flips it around and stabs himself through the heart.

K'Warra's body falls to the ground, dead*
 Kuuki
02-16-2003, 10:35 PM
*Vorador stands from his chair, he pulls out his sword, the very same with the bone handle. The blade had looked once a stright blade, now curves ran down along it serveral times, looking some what I like waves. Vorador takes this blade and press it on K'warra's neck.*

Vorador: "Now If there was some unfortunate surcumstance that your head, became detached from your body. THEN you'd truely be dead... Or at least your afterlife would be over with..."

*Vorador tilts his head.*

Vorador: "How ever I didnt lie, The person whom you'd talked aobut did have a few apprentences. And yes they are in my employ. However Uma I'd had given a sort of 'command' to, other then that, I have no clue where any other member your talking about."

*wiats*

Vorador: "You can get back up now..."
 Redwing
02-16-2003, 10:40 PM
*Nothing happens*

Girl: *suddenly speaking* Go ahead, what are you waiting for? Cut his head off.
 Kuuki
02-16-2003, 10:59 PM
Vorador: "Confedent are we, little girl?"

*Vorador, walks around the body, still expecting it to 'pop' up.*

Vorador: "Whelp. Exactly what are you tring to prove?"
 Redwing
02-16-2003, 11:05 PM
Girl: He's dead. Are you going to make sure of it or what?
 Kuuki
02-16-2003, 11:11 PM
Vorador: "fine then...."

*Vorador raises his left arm, and K'warra's body levitates. Vorador pulls the sword from K'warr'a chest, and wield it in his left hand. Immedately after he double swings both swords at K'warr'a neck, loping off the head. the body falls, and blood spews from the wounds on the body, right to Voradors mouth. He satates himself.*

Vorador: "happy now, Girl? See What I've been for as nearly as long as I can remember? It's a down wards spirl..."
Page: 2 of 12