Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mrear 2!

Page: 3 of 12
 Redwing
02-16-2003, 11:26 PM
Girl: You're a vampire. So?

*A glowing white twisting form appears in midair. It expands into the shape of a gargoyle, making the impression of being pulled from a cocoon.

The shape rips free of the glowing cocoon. The light fades, revealing K'Warra standing in its place.

K'Warra picks up his decapitated head and grins. He tosses the head over his shoulder, not looking back to see it dissolve in midair*

K'Warra: So. Convinced?
 Kuuki
02-16-2003, 11:54 PM
Vorador: "Still, your point? Your dead. So am I."
 Redwing
02-16-2003, 11:58 PM
*K'Warra throws his head back and laughs*

K'Warra: Guess again. Can't you sense my life energy? The blood flowing through my veins? Oh, I'm very much alive.
 Kuuki
02-17-2003, 12:06 AM
Vorador: "My appologise, I seemed to use the wrong choice of words... We're both immortal. And I still don't seem to relise your need for that demonstation."
 Redwing
02-17-2003, 12:28 AM
K'Warra: You don't pay much attention do you. I know that you are the master of Kvana's heir. I need Kvana's heir. I'm willing to offer you my services in exhange for you telling me where I can find him.
 Kuuki
02-17-2003, 12:39 AM
Vorador: "That'd be nice in a perfect world. How ever I run things in branches. I dont deal with individuals in my 'clan', unless it catches my attention. everyone I talk to are the head's of their branch. And I already told you whom ran that branch that I had the heir been placed in..."
 Redwing
02-17-2003, 1:18 AM
K'Warra: Then obviously, you can talk Ima Dorcan or whatever her name was and get her to find Kvana's heir for me. You understand I'm not giving you a choice here. If you don't want to assist me in a way that will be beneficial to the both of us, then I will simply find a way for you to assist me in a way you wouldn't want to.
 Deac
02-17-2003, 7:41 AM
*Itrok taps his foot on the floor*

"That's enough. Give me one reason NOW, K'Warra, that I shouldn't destroy you here!"

*The same mad mage appears suddenly in the middle of the room*

Hahahahahaha! I'm back, Starkiller!
 Kuuki
02-17-2003, 9:56 AM
Vorador: "Yes, I'm very well may allow Vertmor here to assist you to find Uma Dorcon. But why should I do anything you tell me to after those threats you speak of? I know a few ways myself how to rid this world of such immortals such as yourself, and not just my own. Honestly these threats you continue to ramble on and speak of... Isn't making these arangements go along easily, not that I wouldn't be slightly aware what you may do to me. So which comes to the fact, why honeslty should I help you after you had been making these threats?"
 Redwing
02-17-2003, 8:30 PM
K'Warra: *to Itrok* The small insignificant fact that, oh, you can't?

*to Vorador* For a vampire who's lived for untold millennia you are rather thick. I'm offering to help you, you fool. How often do you get an immortal mage with the power of seven centuries behind him putting himself at your beck and call? I know what you are; I don't want to fight you. And unless you're stupider than you look you don't want to fight me either. That's the beauty of using the barter system; I scratch your back and you scratch mine. Or we can set up a blood feud in which I eventually destroy your entire undead lineage. Now listen to me: You have something I need, rather desparately. I'm offering to do anything you want to get it. It's simple: I help you or I kill you. I'll give you a day to mull it over.

*the mad mage suddenly appears*

Hahahahahaha! I'm back, Starkiller!

K'Warra: ...What in the hells?
 Dark Sad Shadow
02-17-2003, 11:40 PM
Raziel was watching the escene, having a feeling of anger in the atmosphere.

"mmmm.... this is a sad day in the shadowsphere" he said with a sarcasm tone.

Lets see what "it" can do
 Kuuki
02-18-2003, 8:40 AM
*although he appears not to, Vorador watches the mage from the corner of his eye. as he continues his conversation with K'warra*

Vorador: "Oh! Indeed we are at an agreement about us fighting, how ever I'm not as fragle as you preceive, nor my bloodlines. very well, I shall allow for Vertmor to find your disired apprentence of Kvana. How ever, how would you know what I need despritely, hm? I'll keep in mind, for now, that If i do need that favor from yours, that your offering, I'll consider it." *turns to mage* "Now, with you, whelp. How dare you enter these walls, with out my premission..."

((dss: Sarcastic :p))
 Deac
02-18-2003, 2:56 PM
Tarnnt: Why bother destroying HIM, Starkiller! He never worked with my type anyway! He's trying to do good! Once I've finished with you I'll destroy him!

*Tarnnt hurls the Darksword at Itrok.*
 Redwing
02-18-2003, 8:37 PM
(( How ever, how would you know what I need despritely, hm?

No. K'Warra needs something desparately. He didn't say Vorador needed it.))

K'Warra: Good? Me? I'm flattered, but I prefer to see this as a purely self-serv---

*The girl suddenly lashes out with a burst of pale green energy, knocking the Darksword out of the way*

Girl: Shut up and help him, K'Warra!

K'Warra: Ugh. Fine. *to Tarnnt* I have no idea who you are, but it looks like I'm going to have to kill you.
 Deac
02-19-2003, 9:09 AM
Tarnnt: Two on one...hardly fair. Never mind.

*Tarnnt casts a spell. Behind him, a planar portal opens and demons begin pouring through*

Tarnnt: Enjoy. Must dash. World to enslave.

*Tarnnt vanishes as demons continue to rush through*
 Kuuki
02-19-2003, 9:11 AM
((well you had K'warra say that it would have been helping each other. ButI hadnt decided what Vorador needs, other then people to get out of his dining hall :p))

((whoa! Holy posting before I do, deac-man!))

*Vorador hands back the sword to K'Warra, forgetting to drop it* ((:D))

Vorador: "If they ruin anything, your paying for it..."

*Vorador attacks a group of demons, slashing once, the blood from their wounds pour right to the blade itself! Those demons fall stright to the floor from blood loss. He impales another demon, he pulls the blade out, with the same result, blood pours right to the blade.*

*His mext move that he created a ball of red energy and thron it at a demon. The demon's flesh had been riped from its bone, very violently.*

*another wave passes through the portal. Vorador waits so that K'Warra had a turn.*

((DSS, if you knew from blood omen 1, Vorador had his own version of the Soul Reaver, the Bone Reaver. :rolleyes: But it never had the ability to take souls along with... Nor was it mentioned, but it was cleary there, along with the other stuff that wasn't completed (the 'shield' shaps in those armoury's in towns should have been something aswell)))
 Redwing
02-20-2003, 4:02 AM
*K'Warra tosses the sword* Your house. Your problem. Don't forget I don't owe you anything until I get what I want.

*one of the demons rushes at the girl. K'Warra grabs him and snaps his neck before throwing him at his compatriots attacking Vorador*
 Kuuki
02-20-2003, 9:22 AM
Vorador: "Oh, fine then."

*Vorador finishes off the next wave, and casts a counter spell to close the portal.*

*A group of vampire runs in, surprise that there wasn't much left of the demons to fight.*

Vorador: *to vampires* "Clean this up." *To Vertmor* "Go with him, find Uma, get the information that he requires to find Kvana Clare." *To K'warra* "Thats the best I'll do. I'd do it myself, but you waren't the best houseguest. I bid you farewell.

*Before anyone would reply, Vorador crosses his arms and vanishes...*
 Deac
02-20-2003, 3:22 PM
Itrok: Time to go to work...

*For Itrok, time seems to slow down. He slashes the Starkiller at the demons, killing them instantly as the Holy blade burns at their flesh. He chops his way toward the blackened portal, still slicing at the demons coming through*

Now....how to close this?
 Redwing
02-20-2003, 8:22 PM
((OOS: I'll assume Scar's post happened after yours, Deac...?))
 Kuuki
02-20-2003, 10:24 PM
((yeah, just like red tells me. Posts count. especally when i declared the portal closed hours before you posted deac ^_^ No offence :D))
 Redwing
02-21-2003, 5:00 AM
((Scar: Actually...technically, before you go do your victory dance, since it is Deac's RPG, if he doesn't want the portal closed, well, then, it won't be :p ;)))
 Kuuki
02-21-2003, 9:36 AM
((well, if he says taht happends, then he'd be impeeding on his own rules. result: we'll stone him :p :D :evil2: ))
 Deac
02-21-2003, 2:46 PM
[Scar: Let he who is without posting sin throw the first virtual stone. Guess that means you, Redwing]

*The Vampire's spell shuts the portal before Itrok. The remaining demons are not a challenge for a sword designed to destroy evil*

Itrok: So talk. I want to know exactly it is you are doing. And don't try anything, vamp. This sword's stronger than holy water.
 Kuuki
02-21-2003, 6:05 PM
Vertmor: "What do you mean. What am I doing? I was told my Vorador, to help the gargoyle and you two children. Other then that I hardly understand what you mean aobut the meaning of that question..."

-----------

*Vorador reappears in a warehouse. Another vampire is waiting...*

Vampire: "I've been waiting."

Vorador: "My appologises, would it be still possible to complete our business deal?"

Vampire: "Yes of course. The 25 creates shall be sent, as you requested."

Vorador: "Good. You'll recieve the payment also as planed."

Vampire: "Always a pleasure doing business."

Vorador: "One more thing,.. The reason for my lateness. I have been occupied with some unexpected guests. And some introduers. I believe you may have some infromation about them?"

Vampire: "Very well, I shall assist you for that information, as a personal favor."

Vorador: "There was a Gargoyle mage, I already knew whom he was named K'warra,.."

Vampire: "K'warra K'laar? But Gargoyles don't live this long..."

Vorador: "Yes. He's immortal now, it seems to be more of a curse then a blessing. He had the ackompany of two children, one of them claims he has the Avatar of Starkiller in him."

Vampire: "Oh, you should becareful of that one. Those avatars can become quite nasty... but if it attack you, depending the age of the child, it shouldn't be too hard to vanquish the body..."

Vorador: "Then the Gargolye requested my knowledge very disrespectfully. He was looking for K'vana Klare..."

Vampire: "Ah, yes. That rings a bell, do you know why?"

Vorador: "I'm not sure, most likey its something to do with K'vana's creator..."

Vampire: "Anyone else?"

Vorador: "Another mage, he decided to come on his own pretences, and opened a portal to unleash serveral Demons into my dining hall."

Vampire: "And who was this?"

Vorador: "I didn't hear him say his name,.. He seemed rather not quite sane."

Vampire: "Could be Tarnnt. I heard of him. Although he's a much lesser a threat then K'warra. sounds like he has alot of years of practice of his powers behind him."

Vorador: "And the fact I can kill the body, only for a second to regenerate, woudl get annoying."

Vampire: "Well here." *Hands Vorador a small bag.* "Open that and throw it at the dead body before it creates another, it'll damage his soul enough for him to be out of your hiar for a while,.."

Vorador: "I'll take this. But I'll have yet to see if i really have a reason to use it. My thanks."

Vampire: "Good enough. Please doing business with you again."

*The vampire bows, then he crosses his arms and vanishes...*

*Vorador looks at the bag, then he put sit into a pocket.*

Vorador: "Hmph, an insurency policy that won't last very long. chances are he'll regenerate sometime after and want my head after I use this,.. Well, I'll use it only if I need to..."
 Redwing
02-21-2003, 7:42 PM
((lol @ Deac ;)))

K'Warra: I'm giving that information out on a strictly need-to-know basis. And you don't need to know.

*the girl looks embarassed*
 Deac
02-22-2003, 11:48 AM
Itrok: Because I am the guardian of peace and justice. You have been seen with Retrick Darkstar, Tarnnt's predesscor. So tell me what you're doing. Maybe I can help.
 Redwing
02-22-2003, 10:20 PM
K'Warra: *to Itrok* If I needed your help, I would have asked for it. *to Vertmor* Well? What are you waiting for?
 Kuuki
02-23-2003, 10:09 AM
Vertmor: "Very well." *Walks over to a window, and pushes aside the certain.* "Uma's Keep is about a hundred and twenty kilometers to the west, In the small city of Coorhagen." *Turns* "Let's go."

*Vertmor leads the group out of the Manson*

Vertmor: "Seeing is that we have quite the distence to travel, K'warra. What may not be all much of a strain to us, it would be to those children. Do you suppose to create a faster way of transportation?"
 Deac
02-23-2003, 12:17 PM
[Redwing: If K'Warra is a good guy then shouldn't he be a bit more co-operative?]
 Redwing
02-23-2003, 5:01 PM
((I don't know. Maybe he should, but he's still an ass even if he isn't strictly evil ;)

Also he has no special reason to trust Itrok...))

K'Warra: *looks at the girl questioningly*

Girl: I don't mind either way.

K'Warra: What do you have in mind...
 Kuuki
02-23-2003, 8:02 PM
Vertmor: "Well, your a sorcerer,.. mage, how ever you say it. Shouldn't you know how to create portals to go from one place to another, meaning, if your that needing to get the information you need, shouldn't a portal to Coorhagen be alot quicker? Or unless you want to spend a quite a few hours walking?"
 Redwing
02-24-2003, 6:02 PM
K'Warra: Obviously you don't understand magic very well. And no, I currently do not have the resources necessary to make a portal to Coorshagen, wherever that is.
 Kuuki
02-24-2003, 6:30 PM
((considering i might have created a very short time skip to get out of the manson))

*Vertmor, nods that he understands. He stops walking, and turns away for a moment. He whispers something hardly heard even by the extraordary eard. A few moments later two carraiges with horses arrive.*
 Redwing
02-25-2003, 10:49 PM
((chariots? don't you mean carriages? considering the er...time period))
 Kuuki
02-25-2003, 10:57 PM
((oops sry. stupid me. chariots were teh friken greek things :D (wonders if were on any sort of drug :D)))
 Redwing
02-27-2003, 12:29 AM
((:p))

K'Warra: How long will this take? *looks in the carriage*
 Kuuki
02-27-2003, 6:41 AM
vertmor: "Most likey by mid-day." *Getting in the first one.* "I ask you to ackcompany me. The young ones will be safe. you can even cast a protection spell or soemthing on the other carriage."
 Deac
02-27-2003, 3:37 PM
Itrok: Damn machanics...

*As the carriages start to move, a group of men move in the shadows. They are the Soul Hunters, a group of men who wish to become vampires themselves*

Dagoth: Wait men. Don't forget to use the holy water when you're sure of a kill, we don't want to waste it. We need that vamp dust to make our potions.

*They are going to kill the vampires, and use the ash from when they crumble to dust as an ingrediant in a potion. The group open fire with their mechanised crossbows*
 Kuuki
02-27-2003, 6:45 PM
((Usualy Vampire ask is useless, but i'll allow it ^_^))

*The first shot hits the carraige...*

Vertmor: "Unbelieveable..." *Sticks head out rear window, breifly* "Keep up speed!" *goes to other side of carriage* "Driver, speed up!" *To Karra* "Damn wannabe vampires, such pests, if we left them alone maybe we might turn them. but they might abuse their 'gifts'"
 Redwing
02-27-2003, 9:59 PM
((OOS: What do you mean usually vampire ask is useless? If you mean ash, then that's as random as saying "usually beach sand is useless, but I'll allow it" because you can't really control the magical uses of beach sand, can you?))

K'Warra: Abuse their gifts? *smirking* Wannabe vampires hunting you...human wannabe vampires? If you vamps are so "super", why haven't you killed them already?
 Deac
02-28-2003, 1:39 PM
*A silver arrow flies through the window, narrowly missing Itrok*

Itrok: I sense a further evil here...

*Itrok leaps out of the carriage, and runs toward the leader.*

Dagoth: A Starkiller? Die!
 Kuuki
02-28-2003, 8:01 PM
Vertmor: "Well, becuase we like them to keep their 'irony' withnot being undead. We just let them die from natural causes. Until they get really annoying then we kill them. besides, it'll ruin our business deals and such if we start killing everyone senseless. There is no future in that."
 Redwing
02-28-2003, 11:53 PM
K'Warra: *disbelievingly* You're corporate Vampires?

Girl: Pure evil.

K'Warra: What is the world coming to? No wonder you're all such wimps.

Girl: Maybe we should help the little elf.

K'Warra: I don't like the way he glows. It looks suspicious.

Girl: Huh? No it doesn't. How can a glow look suspicious?

K'Warra: Uh...okay fine, I just don't like the little twerp.

Girl: So let's help him.

K'Warra: Ugh. Very well. ...So long as there's some carnage involved.

*K'Warra leaps from the moving carriage and runs in the direction of Itrok on all fours. The girl's eyes turn blank and glow green. Her body follows, glowing eerily. She begins to float and looks at Vertmor*

Girl: Don't worry. We'll be right back.

*The girl floats out of the carriage window*
 Kuuki
03-01-2003, 9:11 AM
Vertmor: *being left alone...* "Aw great, now i feel like the helpless Whelp. Driver halt!"

*Vertmor gets out of the carriage and runs full speed at the 'human threat'.*

*Vertmor speeds past the girl and K'Warra, while drawing out his sword. He meets up with a few humans, and kills them off quickly. After he watches Itrok's behavior.*

Vertmor: "Interesting specimen..."
 Redwing
03-01-2003, 7:35 PM
((OOS: What are you doing Scar? Everyone doesn't freeze in place when your character starts performing actions. Also how do you know Deac wanted those humans killed?))
 Kuuki
03-01-2003, 7:53 PM
((Vampires are fast, but im not sure how fast is your gargoyle. and as for Itrok killing humans, well, if your characters saw it, then mine would...))
 Kuuki
03-01-2003, 8:49 PM
((I didnt say yours was 'frozen' in place

I DID say that K'Warra WAS moving quite fast

and as for that I said about Itrok (which i took in account that MAYBE Itrok got there before Vertmor), I had Vertmor watch Itrok, and NOTHING about Itrok noticing or NOT notice Vertmor. That is Deac's decision.))
 Redwing
03-01-2003, 9:15 PM
((I guess I never mentioned how fast gargoyles run, although I thought "to run faster than on two legs" would have been implied after the "getting on all fours" part. Otherwise it's rather pointless.

Regardless K'Warra would have already been at the site of the fighting by the time Vertmor's carriage stopped, which is why I'm debating this. I'm going to disregard the "passed" part.

Also Deac's characters are covering the site. They're vampire hunters, not cannon fodder to be knocked over to make Vertmor look UBER COOL. I'll let Deac decide if Vertmor actually gets to kill a bunch of them without impunity))

*K'Warra is already at the scene when Vertmor arrives. The men notice them at the same time*

K'Warra: Uhhh...*attempts to remember Itrok's name, and fails* Elf! What's your fight with these humans?
 Deac
03-02-2003, 3:07 PM
[No, Itrok has not killed anyone yet]

Itrok: They want godhood! Answer your question?! You know, I've a good mind to use a few of these on those vamps after this!

*Grabs a mech crossbow loaded with holy water bullets. Dagoth knocks Itrok to the ground*

Dagoth: So I kill a Starkiller-

*Itrok runs him through*

Itrok: You were saying?
Page: 3 of 12