Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mrear 2!

Page: 4 of 12
 Redwing
03-02-2003, 10:01 PM
K'Warra: They want godhood, and they want to become vampires to achieve it? *punches out the nearest hunter* What, they think they're god-killers then?
 Kuuki
03-02-2003, 10:34 PM
Vertmor: "Yes, another reason their more like 'pests' to us. True we should deal with it more, but it'll make it a higher risk of negitive feedback on the economy. We can be evil, but thats such a vague term. No one ever told us what we had to be evil at."
 Redwing
03-03-2003, 10:57 PM
K'Warra: *disbelief* You're even more pathetic than I believed. *K'Warra spreads his wings, lights up his eyes and roars* HUNTERS! Come, face your death!
 Deac
03-04-2003, 1:44 PM
Hunter: A demon! Taste this, Bazetu!

*The hunter fires a bolt containing holy water at K'Warra*
 Redwing
03-04-2003, 10:43 PM
*K'Warra grabs the bolt in midair. Holy water spatters all over him*

K'Warra: If you want to actually hit someone, you might try not warning them first. *shakes water off of self* You ought to brush up on your demons, too. I'm not one of them...I'm something worse. *bares fangs* I'm a Gargoyle. And I'll teach you to respect the name!

*K'Warra throws the bolt back at the hunter*
 Deac
03-06-2003, 3:10 PM
*The bolt penatrates the Hunter's heart. As he falls, a group of orcs begin to overrun the site. Itrok begins to become weary*

Itrok: K'Warra, I think we should be leaving!
 Kuuki
03-06-2003, 4:40 PM
*Vertmor kills another Hunter*

Vertmor: "Hmph, they need to train these alot better..."

*The orcs start coming in.*

Itrok: "K'Warra, I think we should be leaving!"

Vertmor: "Oh, the kid thinks he's a hotshot wanting to kill all Vampires himself, but he gets worried about Orcs..."
 Redwing
03-06-2003, 11:05 PM
K'Warra: Well fine, now you want to run. Why'd you have to go pop into this fight in the first place then? What happened to all the further evil stuff?

*punches out an orc*

Stupid orcs.
 Deac
03-07-2003, 1:43 PM
*A darksteel arrow lands a few feet short of K'Warra. From behind the trees, a figure appears. It is clad in ancient darksteel armour. From the visor of it's helmet a blue fire can be seen. A sense of fear permeates the area. On it's chest is a black pattern of a ten pointed star.

A darkstar knight*

Itrok: No ordinary weapons are of use here. A pity, for I am weary.
 Kuuki
03-07-2003, 6:05 PM
Vertmor: 'A Darkstar Knight!?' *Takes a few steps backwards.*
 Redwing
03-09-2003, 1:08 AM
*K'Warra plucks the darksteel arrow out of the tree*

K'Warra: Really? Well, this doesn't look very ordinary to me.

*K'Warra hurls the arrow at the slit in the visor of the knight's helmet*
 Deac
03-09-2003, 10:06 AM
*The arrow miraculasly hits the Knight in the visor. IT flails around, then pulls it out, unharmed*

Itrok: Fool! Those are just souls in cans!

*Itrok runs up to the Knight and begins to parry his blows. A gunshot is heard suddenly, and several orcs fall dead*
 Kuuki
03-09-2003, 5:47 PM
Vertmor: "Gah! I can't take this!"

*Vertmor transforms into a warewolf state and pounces on the Dark Knight, knocking the empty suit of armour over. Vertmor jumps back, awaiting the the suit to stand back up again.*

Vertmor: *Growls.*
 Redwing
03-09-2003, 8:43 PM
K'Warra: I've always wanted to have big ugly suits of armor attacking me. Why is it attacking us, anyway?
 Deac
03-10-2003, 1:50 PM
Itrok: They work for the Darkstar, why do you think!

*The Knight rises as two more appear. It turns it's head to face K'Warra*

Darkstar Knight: You betrayed Lord Retrick...you will all before before the Darkstar...

Voice: Not if I have anything to say about it...

*A man leaps through the trees. He wears posh travelling clothes and carries a large gun normally used for killing elephant-like creatures.*

Jiyle: I, Lord Jiyle D'etoile will continue my family history of chasing creatures like you!
 Redwing
03-10-2003, 7:52 PM
K'Warra: Betrayed Lord Retrick? Did I really? It's been so long, and he was so insignificant, that I can't really remember... *to Jiyle* You look like a moron. Are you talking to me or the tin cans?

*The girl, still glowing and floating, looks at Jiyle's outfit with amusement*
 Kuuki
03-10-2003, 8:17 PM
Vertmor: *taping wolf-like foot* 'When will this be over...'
 Deac
03-11-2003, 1:46 PM
Jiyle: The Darkstar Knights! I am the descendant of Starfor the Starkiller! I will continue his work, in hope that Furro will find me worthy...

*Itrok cleaves the Darkstar Knight's head off. The blackened soul screeches and flees. The orcs turn and run.*

Itrok: I am the one privallaged with that honour, friend. *To K'Warra* Now tell me what is going on. They didn't hunt you down just because you were here.
 Redwing
03-11-2003, 8:33 PM
K'Warra: Actually, I don't think anyone's been hunting me down. It's all you, kid. And the vampire here. The both of you are walking targets.
 Kuuki
03-11-2003, 9:38 PM
*Vertmor glares over to K'Warra then cockly reverts back to his normal form.*

Vertmor: "Walking targets... bah! We were fine in those carrages, but Mr Self-rightious over here desided that it was nice to abandon the carrages and attack a bunch of mortals that didn't put up much of a fight..."
 Redwing
03-14-2003, 8:42 PM
K'Warra: If you're set on standing here and yakking for the rest of the night, then would you simply tell me how to find Kvana and let me get on with my business?
 Kuuki
03-14-2003, 9:02 PM
Vertmor: "And what? Abandon our new freind 'Mr. Gung-Ho'? I thought you'd never ask..."

*Vertmor whistles and the carriages arrive.*

Vertmor: "Let's get the hell out of here."
 Redwing
03-15-2003, 9:56 PM
*Blipvert - Scene change*

*The carriages arrive on the outskirts of Coorshagen*

K'Warra: I take it this is Coorshagen we're entering...
 Kuuki
03-15-2003, 10:36 PM
*The carrages enter the city of Coorhagen. The city itself wasnt as industraised as most other citys of this size. The buildings were old and yet could still stand for another few hundred years. Street lights were of Oil lamps and torches. Most of the buildings were merely at the most two stories, but there were a good amount of multiple story buildings about.*

*From the distence the city was beautiful. But as the carrages got nearer a foul stench reaked the city, bodies of people piled up and burned, while more were bringing carted on carrages.*

Frantic man: *to driver of the carrages* "Leave now! The plague it's killing us all!"

----------------

((Oh, I have to do this...
It's from one of Monty Python's famous movie scenes. It's too much of a classic not to be used. It's still funny today ^_^))

*bodies thud into a cart led by a man with a bell.*
*clang*
CART MASTER: "Bring out your dead!"*clang* *...cough cough by people in streets* "Bring out your dead!" *clang* "Bring out your dead!" *clang* "Bring out your dead! Ninepence." *clang* "Bring out your dead!" *clang* "Bring out your dead!" *clangs bell again* "Bring out your dead! *clangs bell one more time* "Bring out your dead!"
CUSTOMER: "Here's one."
CART MASTER: "Ninepence."
DEAD PERSON: "I'm not dead!"
CART MASTER: "What?"
CUSTOMER: "Nothing. Here's your ninepence."
DEAD PERSON: "I'm not dead!"
CART MASTER: "'Ere. He says he's not dead!"
CUSTOMER: "Yes, he is."
DEAD PERSON: "I'm not!"
CART MASTER: "He isn't?"
CUSTOMER: "Well, he will be soon. He's very ill."
DEAD PERSON: "I'm getting better!"
CUSTOMER: "No, you're not. You'll be stone dead in a moment."
CART MASTER: "Oh, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations."
DEAD PERSON: "I don't want to go on the cart!"
CUSTOMER: "Oh, don't be such a baby."
CART MASTER: "I can't take him."
DEAD PERSON: "I feel fine!"
CUSTOMER: "Well, do us a favour."
CART MASTER: "I can't."
CUSTOMER: "Well, can you hang around a couple of minutes? He won't be long."
CART MASTER: "No, I've got to go to the Robinsons'. They've lost nine today."
CUSTOMER: "Well, when's your next round?"
CART MASTER: "Thursday."
DEAD PERSON: "I think I'll go for a walk."
CUSTOMER: "You're not fooling anyone, you know. Look. Isn't there something you can do?"
DEAD PERSON: *singing* "I feel happy. I feel happy."
*whop, Dead person falls into cart.*
CUSTOMER: "Ah, thanks very much."
CART MASTER: "Not at all. See you on Thursday."
CUSTOMER: "Right. All right."
*howl*
*clopping of coconuts from a man following a well dressed man* "Who's that, then?"
CART MASTER: "I dunno. Must be a king."
CUSTOMER: "Why?"
CART MASTER: "He hasn't got **** all over him."
 Deac
03-17-2003, 1:50 PM
*Itrok looks out of the carriage*

Itrok: Plague...vampires...I'm clearly needed.

Jiyle: Maybe. I wonder if you could help me find it's source. Supposedly this Tarnnt has something to do with it.

Itrok: What do you know about this, K'Warra?
 Redwing
03-17-2003, 9:23 PM
K'Warra: First, why must we have this ridiculous looking...man along with us. Secondly how many times do I need to tell you I know nothing about your Darkstar, or Tarnnt, or anything of that sort? *yells out the window to Vertmor, in the carriage ahead* How long till we find Kvana? And what the hell is he doing in this town with this bloody plague? *normal voice, to the girl* Don't leave this bloody damned carriage. I'm not risking you catching whatever the hell is killing all these people.

Girl: I'm not gonna catch anything. I won't touch a thing, I swear.

K'Warra: Unless you can stop your breathing for the duration of our stay, you aren't coming.

Girl: Same air in here as out there.

K'Warra: Well...damn. *yells out the carriage window again* How long, vampire, how bloody long?
 Deac
03-18-2003, 1:42 PM
Jiyle: I'm wierd? I'm not the friekish planar here.

Itrok: That's enough. The Avatar says I've got to follow this creature, so I will. Then I can slay all this evil.
 Kuuki
03-18-2003, 7:17 PM
Vertmor: "Driver, head to the south end of the city. There would be a tower hidden with in the peaks." *To K'Warra* "Hold on Gargolye, we still have to find Uma first, then she'll give us the information you need."

------------------------

*A female vampire streches and groans with her more evolved body. She flexes and extends here newly gained wings. This done while someone watches.*

Uma: "Ugnn, mmmm. Vorador, nice to see you. Mmmm" *Continues to strech*

Vorador: "Uma, Vertmor and a few others following him are about to come seeking information on Kvana Klare's aprentence."

Uma: "Kvana is apart of an entire different race of vampire, not only that a weaker one. Other then their greater ability to use magic it would only give them purpose."

Vorador: "Exactly, becuase the gargolye believes that Kvana has some spell to cast. However, I want you to 'convince' the gargolye to kill Vertmor in an indirect way..."

Uma: "Vertmor? Why he is as loyal to you as a dog."

Vorador: "He's becoming quite too pesky lately. His brother will be killed shortly from now."

Uma: *laughs* "Oh, I see." *laughs* "Allow someone else to get rid of the wayward soul. what about information about Kvana?"

Vorador: "I'll deal with giving that information to the gargolye."

*Vorador crosses his arms and vanishes*
 Redwing
03-18-2003, 11:43 PM
K'Warra: *calling back* Why? Don't you know where Clare is?
 Kuuki
03-19-2003, 9:48 AM
*Vertmor climbs to the back of the carrage, to speak with out less 'yelling'*

Vertmor: "I never met that vampire before, and as for Uma, I only have met her a few times in my exsistence."
 Redwing
03-19-2003, 8:28 PM
K'Warra: You don't do much with your eternal life, do you...
 Kuuki
03-21-2003, 10:58 AM
Vertmor: *sarcastically* "No, I have plenty. I have to run away from people with stakes in thier hands, garlic and not to mention distilled water from a church. How about yours?"
 Redwing
03-22-2003, 12:19 AM
((OOS: Do they have churches on Mrear? Deac?

edit: Garlic, Scar?))

K'Warra: Oh please. You're afraid of death? What kind of a vampire are you, anyway? *laughs* I guess whoever got the bright idea to create a vampire master race made a few mistakes with the wiring. You my friend are pretty damned pathetic.
 Deac
03-22-2003, 1:18 PM
[They have temples to various gods. Temples of good gods will have the same effect as a church]

Itrok: Now what? This lead's not turning up anything...

*A man staggers out of the shadows, then leaps on Jiyle and tries to bite him whilst tearing at him*
 Kuuki
03-22-2003, 1:28 PM
Originally posted by Scarface2k2
Vertmor: *sarcastically* "No, I have plenty. I have to run away from people with stakes in thier hands, garlic and not to mention distilled water from a church. How about yours?"

((Nuff said))
 Redwing
03-22-2003, 9:54 PM
((If garlic didn't hurt vampires he would have no reason to mention it. ;) And the sarcastic part was "No, I have plenty." The rest just sounded bitter. And from K'Warra's point of view, "pretty damned pathetic". ;)

I guess they got out of their carriages.))

*K'Warra yanks the man off Itrok, holding him from the back* Would you not? I'm rapidly getting to the point where I will have to maim or kill anything that delays us.
 Kuuki
03-23-2003, 9:36 AM
((That was the point red. :D))

*Vertmor pulls out his sword and kills the man while still being held by K'Warra. The man turns into dust.*

Vertmor: *to Itrok* "A lead turning bad, you say? Sounds like we are getting close, don't you think?"
 Deac
03-23-2003, 1:25 PM
Jiyle: That look in his eyes...he had the Raging Death. That must be this plague. The lucky just die. The others come back as crazed zombies. No wonder they're in trouble.
 Kuuki
03-23-2003, 1:28 PM
((Whoa, I never plotted the Raging Death to be it ^_^

Oh well :D))

Vertmor: "Hmm, 'Raging Death' interesting name to call it. Then yet again It seems appropreate." *looks around the area, sees corpses* "We shouldnt be far."

*Around the bend shows a tower, dark and gloomy*
 Redwing
03-23-2003, 9:09 PM
K'Warra: *nervously looking at the girl* Stay away from him. Keep floating. *to Vertmor* Very well. Let's not waste time...

*The group walks on and REACHES the entrance to the tower* ((:p))
 BattleDog
03-24-2003, 6:11 PM
Hello, before I jump in I have a question. Is this still the Star Wars universe, only eons in the past? If its not I'm going to have to work some dimention hopping.
 Kuuki
03-24-2003, 6:31 PM
((Its way-hella before Jedi roamed))
 Redwing
03-24-2003, 7:55 PM
((Well. It's the Cantina-verse. It's eons in the past on the planet Mrear. But it's at its core a fantasy-style universe.

1. Instead of the Force, there is magic. There are no Jedi nor their ancestors or relatives...except the Starkillers.

2. You'll be meeting the likes of elves, orcs, halflings, dwarves, and dragons, rather than Grans, Weequays, Rodians, Ewoks and droids.

3. We're in Mrear's Industrial Age. Which means a bit more technology than any ordinary fantasy RPG...

4. The three original vampires in C9 (Vertmor, Sertmor, and Kvana) all came from here. K'Warra also appears in both RPGs because he is immortal.

(btw. in the Cantina RPG, Mrear is hidden, and the magic forces now existing have been bound and hidden by something called the Crystal of Ortheaur...that was destroyed inadverdantly in Postlude to Holocaust (but not the 'real' Cantina verse) by the group while you were away.)

Now it's time for Deac to tell me if I explained all that right. :D))
 Deac
03-25-2003, 1:45 PM
[Effectively, yes. But the people of Mrear will never know of the world of the Cantina [that sounds a little silly now that the cantina's harldy in it now...]

Itrok: So, K'warra, why are we here...but I sense evil in there beyond you...
 BattleDog
03-25-2003, 5:30 PM
Ok, I just needed to know it was the same universe.

--------------------------------------------------

*High on a roof top man sees, or rather sences the Vampires. He draws his longbow, only as he releaces a bird pecks at his head , his aim goes wide and he hits Vertmor in the shoulder.*
 Redwing
03-25-2003, 6:48 PM
K'Warra: I think that's a question only our friend here with the bad teeth can answer. *to Vertmor* Well?

*At that moment an arrow impales Vertmor's shoulder*
 Kuuki
03-31-2003, 10:06 PM
*before Vartmor answers, an arrow impales itself into his shoulder.*

Vertmor: "GAH!!" *snarls*

*Vertmor looks up and sees the archer.*

Vertmor: "Damn mortals! Won't they just quit and be the food they are ment to be!"

*Vertmor snarls again as he pulls the arrow stright out of his shoulder. He tosses it aside. He breaks apart into a small swarm of bats and flies up where the 'man' shot that arrow.*
 BattleDog
04-01-2003, 5:47 PM
*The "man" drops nibly off the roof and lands on the pavement, he curses as his left foot his something brown and slick.*
 Kuuki
04-01-2003, 10:25 PM
*the small swarm of bats creep up on the man, and reform into Vertmor, whom swings his vampiric arm right at the man whom is apparently caught off guard due to the 'slick brown substence.*
 BattleDog
04-02-2003, 3:15 PM
*The man is knocked back, however he recoves, ducks, roles and draws his Longsword.*
Page: 4 of 12