Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mrear 2!

Page: 12 of 12
 Mandalorian54
10-11-2003, 11:41 PM
Selene returned to her clan's mansion to find it ablaze. She dropped to her knees in the soft grassy earth, filled with sorow. Her clan slaughtered, her home burned, she had no where to go and no one to go to.

She remained there for a long time and then headed to her clans nearest safehouse. She found the hidden key and let herself in, it was a small shack in the woods, an insignificant little place, it's only purpose was for such an emergency.

The shack was one large room with no windows, it had a single bed, and a single chair. There were kitchen supplies, an oven counter and some cubbords, and there was also a small table. Other than that there wasn't much in the shack. But it's purpose lay greater than that, rather what was beneath it.

The outhouse out back housed a stairwell to a room underground, a storehouse. Inside the underground room there were all the weapons and tools a vampire could need.

Selene headed straight for the bed, it was almost daybrake and she was exahusted. She plunged into the soft bedding and fell asleep in no time.
 Redwing
10-12-2003, 12:41 PM
K'Warra: *not completely understanding the events around him* The Darkstar, huh? Are all the bad nasty gods named that nowadays? Or is that your new host? If so, you get no compliments on your lack of taste.

Elizabeth: The way he was talking, I just figured he was another spurned lover.

K'Warra: *missing the humor* What?

*The dragon twists its snake body backwards, tucking its head under its "shoulders" to face the group as it moves upward towards the portal*

Shunaria: Now that I have the Cauldron, there is no need for me to remain here. Darkstar: Destroy them all.

K'Warra: Sorry, but I can't let you leave. I need that Cauldron.

Shunaria: Bold, and predictable. I wouldn't dream of leaving you behind, however.

*A sonic boom echoes through the air. Instantly, K'Warra is on the ground, stunned. Elizabeth, shocked, looks back at the dragon to see its long tail completing its arc of motion.

Shunaria: I shall be needing your skin for the immortality potion, I do believe...

*Shunaria maneuvers his floating, twisting body to reach one of his clawed feet into the still-burning remains of the elven house. The foot comes up with a giant cauldron, dwarfed by the dragon's even larger body, held in its grasp. His tail dips down to wrap around K'Warra, lifting him into the air.

Elizabeth fires a burst of energy from her hands at the dragon. It bounces off the dragon's scales like light off a mirror. The remaining demon hunters open fire at the beast, but the bullets and arrows bounce off as well.

Shunaria: Farewell, mortals and immortal. I will pay special attention to destroying your lineages once I conquer and reign over Mrear. *to the Darkstar* You have not fulfilled our bargain to the letter, but you performed exactly as I expected you would. Destroy them, and you will be richly rewarded.
 Scar Da Kookee
10-12-2003, 1:30 PM
???? "Ha ha ha ha! Did I hear that correctly? A mortal? Claiming the he'd one day become an immortal and conquer Mrear?"

*Vorador flys in from almost no where, bearing his Reaver.*

Vorador "How Pathetically over used. I'm the only Immortal here who can claim that right, and from my point of view I already own a good portion of Mrear. if not through by power, buy through economical means. I'm not going to give away her to a whelp like you!"

*Vorador charges at Shunaria.*
 Redwing
10-12-2003, 2:51 PM
((Okay, why the BS, Scar?

A) Shunaria is not immortal.

B) Shunaria has dragon scales which would make the Reaver go bouncy.

C) Shunaria moves extremely fast.

You didn't even read my post, did you? C'mon. I dropped those plot points like anvils to prevent something happening like what you just wrote.

Here's another anvil, with boldface to help: I'm going to ignore that post until you write out the godmoding.

Edit: Thank you...er...Thank you :p))
 Deac
10-13-2003, 4:22 PM
Darkstar Demon: And where do you think YOU are going? Taarnt was the one who wanted your help, not me. I'm not doing all your work without some kind of reward. Remember I was and will one day be a god.

*While this banter goes on, Jiyle aims his rifle, still with silver-holy water bullets, and fires at the demon's wing. It burns a neat hole*

Jiyle: I still have 6 bullets left, demon!
 BattleDog
10-13-2003, 5:08 PM
((Scar: What Red said, plus Vorador is by no means the only imortal. You're not paying attention, as usual.))
 Scar Da Kookee
10-13-2003, 5:18 PM
((Of course Im playing attention. How'd you know that vorador doesn't like personal threats like what the dragon/demon said "Taking control of Mrear and also using the cauldron in the process"

like i stated in the beginning of the rpg, vorador owns a good deal of economical and industrial businesses on Mrear. Not just clans under him for military purposes... ^_~))
 Redwing
10-13-2003, 8:16 PM
((OOS: Scar, he was talking about Vorador saying he was the only immortal. Forgot about K'Warra and Drago? ;)

Deac: Miss the last line of my previous post? :)))

*Shunaria cracks his tail again, and impatiently swats Vorador away. He turns his head back to the Darkstar demon, and sizes him up, his calculating eyes shimmering*

Shunaria: If you are as powerful as you say, then you will have no problems here. Do what you will, but my offer of a reward still stands.

*Shunaria shimmers and disappears, holding K'Warra in his tail. Lightning crackles in the spot he left*

Elizabeth: Well. Things are really not looking up for me about now.
 Scar Da Kookee
10-14-2003, 1:12 AM
((:rolleyes: ))

*Before Shunaria's departure, Vorador charges again, with out prevail. He grawls a bit, but then stops shortly after.*

Vorador "So be it then."

*Vorador turns his attention to the Darkstar.*
 Deac
10-14-2003, 5:38 PM
Jiyle: Don't tell me I'm going to have to nail you again so quickly...

*The Darkstar Demon rapidly grabs Itrok's sister, who has been sheltering behind the demon hunters*

Darkstar Demon: Move and she dies.

*Jiyle fires a bullet straight through the Demon's chest. The wound begins to bleed. It drops the girl, who runs to Elizabeth for help*

Jiyle: Damn. Missed your heart.

*Draws Starkiller*

Everyone! Get after the dragon! I'll handle this.
 Redwing
10-14-2003, 5:49 PM
*Elizabeth crouches protectively over the girl. She glows, and a barrier of transparent green energy swirls around them*

Elizabeth: *shouting to Jiyle* How? He didn't exactly leave a door open!

*Already she is running through the possibilities of what to do now in her mind* K'Warra didn't give me any way to return home without him. I also don't have any way to find him, he always finds me... Wait. The vampire who sent us here...he may know a way to find K'Warra...

Edited because Itrok's dead :D
 Scar Da Kookee
10-14-2003, 8:31 PM
*Vorador looks on, not in shock nor wonder.*
 BattleDog
10-14-2003, 8:43 PM
Drago: Sod this. *Charges at Vorador.*
 Deac
10-15-2003, 3:21 PM
*Jiyle swings, only to be parried*

Darkstar Demon: Never learnt the way of the sword, did you?

*Jiyle spins, strikes, dodges and moves as fast as he can, but the Darkstar Demon seems to be able to predict his moves*
 Mandalorian54
10-15-2003, 10:39 PM
Selene wakes up and goes to the underground store, she loads up on variouse blades and weapons before heading off to meet a vampire friend in the nearest city.

((Still trying to find a way to tie in...which city are you guys near by the way?))
 Scar Da Kookee
10-15-2003, 11:32 PM
*Vorador thrusts an open palm in the direction, creating a teleketic pulse through the air, stopping the incoming Drago.*

Vorador "Trust me whelp, if you couldn't kill my former apprentence, you should have doubted enough that you can't even get a scratch on me."

((Oh yeah, just remembered... BD get back to my RPG you nog! :D))
 Redwing
10-16-2003, 12:35 AM
((Actually, we're way out in the middle of nowhere at the moment. This village we're in is a bit hidden...

From your description of the vampire wars, I'd say you were actually on a whole different continent! ^^;; But of course, this being the early industrial age there's some forms of mechanical as well as magical transportation, if you want to tie in...

The group may be heading back to Gorthor, or to this nation's unnamed capital city to find Shunaria. (Name's up to Deac.) ))

*Elizabeth blasts energy at the Darkstar, trying to blind or distract him*
 Deac
10-16-2003, 4:47 PM
[Head to a city named Jithrick. Use a train to get there.]

*Jiyle draws back and draws his gun and fires several times. The Darkstar Demon manages to deflect them all before being hit and blinded*

Jiyle: Get back to the hells.

Darkstar Demon: That gun ran out of bullets.

Jiyle: Want to take the chance. I imagine it would hurt considerably for holy water to hit your soul.

Feel lucky?

[OOS: I know, cliched, but still ;) ]
 Mandalorian54
10-18-2003, 2:13 AM
Selene goes to the nearby town to find out that her friend has gone to Jithrick. Selene takes a train in hopes of finding the man, he is her only option right now.

((I'm not wasting time making it all well written or anything, I'm kinda just getting over with it, trying to hook up...I'm thinkinig tying in with working for Vorador as a mercinary a bit till I figure out a little more about this whole world n stuff. Then mabee it'll get more interesting.))
 Redwing
10-18-2003, 3:15 AM
*The remaining demon hunters surround the Darkstar*

Hunter: Perhaps you can kill us all, even blind. But maybe one of us will get lucky...and where will you be then?
 Deac
10-18-2003, 2:32 PM
[This RPG kinda seems to be winding down. I'm thinking of ending it soon. Thoughts?]

Jiyle: To be honest, back to the hells with you.

*Pulls trigger*
 Scar Da Kookee
10-18-2003, 3:39 PM
((Cliffy it))
 Mandalorian54
10-19-2003, 1:34 AM
((ya I think I'dd rather join in a fresh one))
 Deac
10-19-2003, 4:10 PM
*Bang. The Darkstar demon falls dead and disintegrates, leaving Jiyle standing*

Jiyle: I cannot follow the dragon. He will not return for sometime. New evil grows, and I must destroy it.

*He takes Itrok's sister by the hand and walks off*

It is the Dawning of a New Day

The END????????????????????
 Redwing
10-20-2003, 12:02 AM
Epilogue

*K'Warra wakes up in a large cage. It is made up of bars, even the floor. The bars in the walls of the cage crackle with magical energy.

The cage floats in a cavernous room, with the expensive furnishings of royalty. On the opposite end of the room, a giant cauldron sits with a potion simmering in it.

A form crosses over the floor and empties a packet of white powder into the mixture. K'Warra recognizes it as the humanoid form of a dragon.*

K'Warra: Shunaria.

*The dragon doesn't answer.*

K'Warra: Is that the immortality brew I smell cooking? I must say, it doesn't seem to be coming along too well. Maybe you missed an eye of newt somewhere along the line.

Shunaria: Your taunting means nothing to me, gargoyle. Soon, very soon now, I will have my immortality. Then I will crush all of you like the ants you are.

*Shunaria looks out the window. The first sunbeams stream in.

K'Warra's flesh turns grey. He resists the change with all his will, but something saps him of his energy. He tries to cast a spell to stop it, but it is already too late.

K'Warra freezes in place as he turns to stone.

The sun shines brightly over a new day.*
 Scar Da Kookee
10-20-2003, 12:54 AM
Vorador "I'd love to stay and chat, but, I have business to attend to..."

*Vorador teleports away.*

-----------

*Vertmor, walking down a dark corrador.* ((choose where red ^_^))

Vertmor "Kvana, it's about time I found you."

((red, And i think this is just where we can leave this scene for now, wiat til another part))
Page: 12 of 12