Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mrear 2!

Page: 10 of 12
 Scar Da Kookee
07-15-2003, 9:30 PM
((Well I can help fix))

*Vertmor begins communicating to Kvana telepathically*

Vertmor "Kvana, so tell me what did that do that you preformed at the oracles? Assuming that I'm not too familar with your breed of our kind, and that there could be multiple uses for those oracles..."
 Deac
07-16-2003, 2:54 PM
[Mrear has no one capital, it is made of of many nations]

*Taarnt teleports to the address*

-------------------------------------------

Itrok: What does?
 Redwing
07-16-2003, 5:15 PM
((I figured that. Misworded.

I don't really want to name it, since it's on your planet, regardless. :D))

Elizabeth: *looking away from the boar meat* Never mind.
 BattleDog
07-16-2003, 7:50 PM
*Drago frowns.*

Drago: Its cooked, its red meat. Whats wrong with red meat? *Offers some to Itok and Jiyle.*
 Redwing
07-20-2003, 2:05 AM
Kvana: <The Vener are ancient and fickle beings of great power. They despise the undead in general, but favor mages. I had hoped to get information from them.>

----------

*Behind Taarnt, a dark figure appears*

Figure: Are you the Darkstar?
 Scar Da Kookee
07-20-2003, 3:05 PM
Vertmor <Well i guess we have our friend the darkstar for that...>
 Deac
07-20-2003, 6:51 PM
Taarnt: WE ARE. Now speak. What demand do you make of US

-------------------------------------

Jiyle: Boar was always my favourite....
 Redwing
07-20-2003, 10:56 PM
Figure: I will get right to the point. We have a proposition for you. We have a wish to see a certain being dead. *An image of K'Warra appears* He has foolishly made himself vulnerable to us at this time. *A second image appears - Itrok* The Starkiller is with him. We shall provide you with a means to easily destroy him if you agree to destroy the archmage K'Warra K'laar first.
 Deac
07-21-2003, 11:45 AM
Taarnt: Agreed. Now how do I destroy this creature?
 BattleDog
07-21-2003, 8:05 PM
*Continues eating.*
 Redwing
07-23-2003, 2:45 AM
Figure: Simple. You must destroy the girl he guards. Show no mercy. Once she is dead, you will be able to destroy her guardian. That is all you need to know. Once you finish this task, if the Starkiller is not already dead, return here and we will give you the means to destroy him.

*The figure waves his hand. An image appears in the form of a window in a hollow tree. Through the window, a family of small elven creatures is seen peacefully eating dinner*

Figure: You won't have to find K'Warra. Go to the place you see here, and K'Warra will come to you.
 BattleDog
07-23-2003, 8:00 PM
*Burps.*
 Scar Da Kookee
07-24-2003, 12:07 AM
Sertmor *Speaking to the group, while sitting on a nearby tree stump.* "I thought I might as well speak up, I have been here for about fifteen, twenty minutes. So what is my brother up to? And I also would like to know what you have been planed with him, if you haven't already guessed he sorta has a price on his head..."
 Deac
07-24-2003, 3:38 PM
Taarnt: With pleasure...

*Taarnt teleports to the exact location and fires off several fire spells at the Elves, leaving one small elven girl alive*

Taarnt: Got a brother named Itrok?

*The girl nods, crying frantically*

Taarnt: Excellent.

---------------------------------------

*Itrok is awoken by a jolt from in his mind*

That's major foul play. Taarnt got help from somewhere...don't know where yet...I'm sorry Itrok...
 Redwing
07-25-2003, 3:33 AM
((OOS: Meant for them to be the chamalea elves that K'Warra was looking for, but ah well ;)))

*K'Warra's eyes snap open*

K'Warra: Found them.
 Scar Da Kookee
07-26-2003, 1:33 AM
((Sertmor was talkign to the group....))
 Redwing
07-27-2003, 10:53 PM
K'Warra: *as an afterthought to Sertmor* Oh, it's you. I don't have time to chat, terribly sorry. Feel free to tag along, if you don't mind being headless.
 Scar Da Kookee
07-28-2003, 12:26 PM
*Sertmor grits his teeth and give a small growl.*

Sertmor "Don't take me as a fool. I asked a damn question."
 Redwing
07-28-2003, 9:57 PM
K'Warra: You know, there's really no point to being a force of evil if you can't have a sense of humor while you're at it. That aside, I was being dead serious.
 Scar Da Kookee
07-28-2003, 10:08 PM
((Sertmor "j00 4r3 7eh 5u><0rz! I ph****|> j00r |\/|0|\/|!!!"))

Sertmor "For your information, I take family matters a little more higher then anything, so if you please, answer the damn question. Where has my brother gone off to, and what was he doing with a group like yourselves?"
 Redwing
07-28-2003, 10:12 PM
K'Warra: Wouldn't you like to know? You know, I could tell you, not particularly caring whether you know or not, but I've had a bad day and tormenting you is really starting to be fun.
 Scar Da Kookee
07-28-2003, 10:19 PM
Sertmor *sigh* "Just answer and I'll leave. I'm sure my presence isn't quite welcomed, and overspent."
 Deac
07-29-2003, 10:46 AM
Itrok: We got bigger problems. Now it's personal

*Convient Lightning strikes in the background*
 Redwing
07-30-2003, 1:18 AM
K'Warra: What are you talking about?
 Deac
07-30-2003, 8:00 AM
Itrok: He's taken my family hostage. And...wait *He pauses as the Avatar relays the information*...he's hunting the chameala elves...what? And...oh no....he's after... your ward...
 Scar Da Kookee
07-30-2003, 9:19 AM
((I hope you are not speaking of Vertmor in that ^_^))
 Redwing
07-30-2003, 10:59 PM
*K'Warra grabs Itrok* Who?
 Deac
07-31-2003, 5:47 PM
Itrok: The...chamelea elves. I don't know what they are, the Avatars getting th info from somewhere...
 Redwing
08-01-2003, 1:33 AM
*K'Warra's eyes glow* Who is after my ward? WHO?
 Deac
08-01-2003, 11:58 AM
Itrok: Taarnt Darkstar.
 Redwing
08-02-2003, 5:17 AM
*K'Warra glares at Itrok with now a hint of suspicion. Then he snarls* You'd better hope for your own sake that I don't find a reason to believe you're lying to me, Itrok Starkiller.

*He lets go of Itrok* We're leaving now.
 BattleDog
08-10-2003, 4:37 PM
*Drago sticks the rest of the boar in his pack and munches on a leg, he hands more to Jiyle.*
 Redwing
08-14-2003, 12:39 AM
*Time skip*

*The group arrives at a grove of trees. K'Warra stops, smelling the air*

Elizabeth: What's that?

*She points off into the distance. Smoke is rising from the trees*

K'Warra: *narrowing his eyes* Our destination...the home of the chamelea elves. It seems someone has beat us to them...
 BattleDog
08-17-2003, 8:32 PM
*Drago draws his sword.*

Drago: Well me can't just stand here!
 Deac
08-18-2003, 12:46 PM
Taarnt: No need

*Taarnt rockets toward them, Itrok's sister held above them in a crystal cocoon*

Here's the deal. Hand over the girl, and you get yours, Starkiller.
 Redwing
08-18-2003, 8:00 PM
K'Warra: Forget it, Taarnt. I have a better idea...leave now, and I won't rip you to pieces where you stand. Or...float.
 BattleDog
08-19-2003, 9:19 PM
Drago: Oh this is gonna be good. Look Darkstar, you're facing the Starkiller, two imortals and a pack of Demon hunters.

Or do you like the look of Hell?
 Deac
08-20-2003, 3:40 PM
Taarnt: I am an Archmage of Necromancy and the Darkstar of Lokpihet. Even if you destroy me, I will but return, for wheresoever there is hatred, there will be Lokpihet! All will-

*Itrok leaps into the air, bring his sword to smash Taarnt's shield*

Itrok: For every Darkstar there will be a Starkiller

Taarnt: Indeed. But who will win this time? Starkillers have died by our hand before. And also, I bring friends.

*Taarnt begins making unpleasant hand movements, and a gate to hell appears*

Jiyle *To Drago and K'Warra, filled with pride* You're about to witness something epic. Our ancestors with cherish our names long after we are gone. Furro guide my aim!

*Begins shooting at the oncoming demons*
 BattleDog
08-20-2003, 7:44 PM
*Drago switches to his longbow and begins picking off Demons.*
 Redwing
08-21-2003, 8:11 AM
*The demon hunters stand with Drago and Jiyle, picking off demons as they close in*

K'Warra: An Archmage of Necromancy and the Darkstar of Lokpihet and this, this is all you can think of? *K'Warra steadies himself as the demons rush in, then with a wave of his arm and a mutter conjures a minature whirlwind that sweeps up the first of the attackers. They whip rapidly around in circles in the concentrated air packet*

Elizabeth begins glowing again. The first demons to approach her are swept off their feet by bright green glowing energy, and knocked into their comrades*
 Deac
08-21-2003, 5:35 PM
Taarnt: Try it, Starkiller, and she dies!

*Jiyle fires a shot straight at the cocoon, breaking it. Itrok's sister runs toward him as he fires at the oncoming demons.

Taarnt opens more portals, as more powerful demons exit, until a large draconic head that is the size of a three storey building begins to exit*

Taarnt: Behold Izixmanil. The Dragon of the Pit. His return to this plane marks the reign of blood...
 BattleDog
08-21-2003, 5:57 PM
Drago: A Dragon, you're too good to me.

*Pulls out a Shield made of fire proof Dragon skin and decorated with Dragon teeth. Drago also pulls on his chainmail shirt and helmet.*

*Drago charges, Long Sword in one hand, shield in the other.*
 Scar Da Kookee
08-21-2003, 10:25 PM
*Sertmor stands off on the sidelines. This wasn't a consern for him.*
 Redwing
08-22-2003, 12:34 AM
((Since when is Sertmor still around? Or did I miss something))

*As the dragon's head pokes out, K'Warra motions at the portal. It begins to constrict on the dragon's neck. The dragon's power lets it continue to push through, but the portal slows it*

K'Warra: Reign of blood, huh? Like that hasn't been said before. You know *he pauses to grab an attacking demon's sword arm, disarm it, and behead it* if someone actually accomplished that, it'd be pretty damn impressive.

Elizabeth: I don't think impressive is the right word...

*The two continue to fend off demons*
 Scar Da Kookee
08-22-2003, 1:13 AM
((You'd think that he'd let 'em go? besides i never actually 'rped' him leaving, may have spoke of it though ^_^))
 Deac
08-22-2003, 4:20 PM
*Itrok charges toward the dragon, who swipes it's tail and knocks him, Drago and the Demon Hunters back. Jiyle calls to him*

Jiyle: Itrok! Get Taarnt! We'll handle this!

*Itrok charges toward Taarnt*

Taarnt: You cannot win this one, Starkiller. Not this time.

Itrok: I can, and will. For I always will. Eventually I always will. For I am the Starkiller, and for each black star that defiles the sky, there will be one of US to destroy it...
 Redwing
08-23-2003, 4:13 PM
K'Warra: NO! Starkiller, do NOT kill Taarnt. Taarnt is mine...

*K'Warra materializes several shimmering throwing knives in his hands, and throws them at the dragon's eyes*
 Deac
08-24-2003, 5:31 PM
Taarnt: Look at that. The gargoyle has a vendetta. How quaint.

*Taarnt summons fire from the Hells onto K'Warra, burning the area around him, and enveloping him in flame*

Taarnt: I'm going to kill you, Itrok. I'm going to do it because Jiyle here isn't the only one with avatar heritage. My Father was Orthos The Black, First of Darkstars.

Itrok: He died. I'll never forget the shocked look upon his face as he became mortal again.

*Taarnt hurls a bolt of disintegration at Itrok's sister. Itrok is faced with a terrible choice, and so leaps into the path of the bolt. Feeling the blight take his skin, and begin to eat at him, he makes a further sacrifice*

Taarnt: Fool. Now who will defeat me? And how will you stop?-NOOOOOOOO!

*Itrok runs at the portal that the dragon is still drawing energy from, and hurls his disintegrating body into it's grasp. It slams shut, encasing Itrok's body in stone. The Starkiller sword flies rapidly backwards, toward it's next bearer*
 Redwing
08-24-2003, 7:39 PM
*Elizabeth is shocked at Itrok's death* No...not another one...

K'Warra: *after escaping the flames, with some difficulty* Don't flatter yourself, Darkstar. It's much simpler than that. You threatened my ward. Thus, you must die.

*K'Warra begins to shimmer, standing perfectly still for several seconds. Then he vanishes, and reappears behind Taarnt. Before the Darkstar can make a move, K'Warra's arms are clamped around him, restraining him. A field of energy surrounds the two*

K'Warra: Of course, if I managed to capture you...I wouldn't say no to a chance to torture the information I need out of you, would I?
 Deac
08-26-2003, 4:08 PM
*Taarnt laughs, and throws his arms out, dispelling the field*

Taarnt: You still don't get it! I have the black blood of Orthos, bearer of Lokpihet! I am more than Darkstar! I am an Archmage and Demi-God! No living being can harm me!

*Taarnt is thrown sideways by a bolt of golden light. A skeletal being stands before Itrok's grave, filled with golden light in the ribcage and blue fire behind the eyes. It is a baelnorn, an elven lich, an one of the noble undead. *

How about a dead being?
Page: 10 of 12