Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mrear 2!

Page: 5 of 12
 Deac
04-02-2003, 3:35 PM
Itrok: Try it and die!
 Kuuki
04-02-2003, 7:04 PM
*Vertmor looks at the man, but suddenly he becomes uninterested as he looks about the area rather strangely.* ((not moving around))

Vertmor: "We are close to the enterence..."
 Redwing
04-03-2003, 1:29 AM
K'Warra: *exasperated* This is amusing and all, but can we move on? We're none of us getting any younger! Or older, in my case, but I think you get the---

*An arrow suddenly sticks through his chest*

K'Warra: Come on! How long is it going to be before you people get it?

*Several men armed with crossbows leap from the top of the tower*

Man: We're here to kill the demons. *to Itrok* Step aside, or die with them!
 Deac
04-03-2003, 12:57 PM
Man: How do we know you're not in league with them! They caused the raging death!

*Itrok holds up the Starkiller Sword. The men put their weapons down*

Jiyle: Tell us about these demons.

Man: It's a rage demon. The plague is feeding them. That's all I can tell you...
 BattleDog
04-03-2003, 3:32 PM
*Having recovered, and refusing to loose face the warrior charges, sword raised.*

Warrior: RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
 Redwing
04-03-2003, 9:57 PM
((OOS: Deac, you just confused the bloody hell out of me :D))

Man: ((heretofore known as Crossbow Man, since Deac called his man "Man" too ;))) I don't understand...why does the Starkiller associate with vampires and demons?

K'Warra: I'm a gargoyle, you moron. *pulls the crossbow bolt out of his chest and throws it at the mens' feet* As for the vampires, that isn't your business.

*The fallen warrior charges. The girl, still floating in green light, grabs him from behind and holds him*

Girl: Calm down. We don't need to be enemies. Will you tell us who you are?
 Kuuki
04-03-2003, 10:07 PM
*vertmor looks down at a corpse of someone whom had died of the raging death.*

Vertmor: "This isn't Vampiric. Not at all." *turns to Warriors* "How dare you people blame our kind of such desease? The cattle attempting to confront their butchers..." *Grins widely, baring teeth*
 BattleDog
04-04-2003, 5:14 AM
*The man flails in midair.*

Man: I am of the Order, I kill Vampires!
 Deac
04-04-2003, 12:52 PM
Itrok: Because...these vampires have information I need. Sometimes there are greater evils to deal with. And Should they try anything this sword will send them to the lower planes before you can say "Lokpihet"...
 Kuuki
04-04-2003, 9:27 PM
Vertmor: "'Lokpihet'... Now lets continue..." *walks towards the tower enterence. Which was several hundred yards away.*
 BattleDog
04-05-2003, 4:41 PM
*Th man continues to flail.*
 Redwing
04-05-2003, 5:58 PM
((Sorry, was absent yesterday ^^;; ))

K'Warra: Elizabeth! Drop him.

*The girl, startled, drops the flailing warrior*

K'Warra: *scolding* I told you not to touch anyone! What if you now have this "Raging Death"? What could I do for you then?

Crossbow Man: Starkiller, let us come with you and aid you if these demons turn on you!

K'Warra: Try...no?
 Kuuki
04-05-2003, 8:11 PM
*A vampire hunter burst out of the woodwork, and runs twowards Vertmor. Vertmor draws his sword, but the hunter was caught off guard, as a blade of a runed sword impales from behind. White energies pour out of the body quickly.*

Vertmor: "I thought I sensed you here brother..."

*Sertmor shows himself, and pulls his sword from the corpse.*

Sertmor: "The human soul is so losely intwine with their bodies, its rather almost humorous sometimes..."

Vertmor: "Why are you here?"

Sertmor: "I was sent to investigate this 'Raging Death' that has plagued this city..."

Vertmor: "Very well brother, go abouts your business. But thanks." *turns and continues down the path* 'Had to at least show some apprecation. He is my brother after all, damnit, why had I keep this barely amount of emotion... Bah! It's not like myself to even think about such!'

*Sertmor walks away.*

((just thought with the bio for vertmor and sertmor that what other reason would vertmor want his brother to be turned when he had no emotion... I guess i COULD say it was something with Vorador turning him in a special way or something, i'll think of a reason...))
 Deac
04-06-2003, 9:46 AM
Itrok: Sure, you're welcome to come along.

*Smirks at K'Warra, then turns to Vertmor*

And don't even think about trying anything. My blood is so concentrated with holy power one drop would melt you.
 Kuuki
04-06-2003, 12:29 PM
Vertmor: "I doubt that, espcally with that tone." *laughs* "Children,... So young and so easily convinced about anything. Reguardless if your posessed, It only gives me a reason to sweeten up the blood more, when they 'claim' they had 'holy blood'. BAH! NEVER EFFECT ME! Lets just continue, minus the mindless jabber about who thinks they are better then who." 'Who the hell does this kid think he is? I have nothing to fear from him, he just talks too much... argh, gotta stop thinking...'
 BattleDog
04-06-2003, 6:43 PM
*The "man" brushes himself off.*

Man: I am Drago, Vampire Hunter. I will not catch the raging death, for am I am not mortal.

*Looks K'warra up and down.*

Drago: You're a Gargoyle?
 Kuuki
04-06-2003, 7:04 PM
Vertmor: "No kidding your not mortal, you don't even remotley smell like it." *much lower tone* "At least I can reconise the scent if i needed to now..."
 Redwing
04-06-2003, 9:53 PM
((lol - holy blood? ;)))

K'Warra: Look here, the man has eyes. *to Vertmor* Would you move the bloody hell along?
 Kuuki
04-06-2003, 10:38 PM
*Vertmor laughs, standing in front of a think bunch of trees.*

Vertmor: "For a mage I thought you would have sense the enterence."

*Vertmor waves his hand, and the trees dissappear.*

Vertmor: "K'Warra and the girl comes with me, the rest of you will remain out..."
 Redwing
04-06-2003, 10:50 PM
K'Warra: Don't be an imbecile. Common sense can tell you that just because there's a door there doesn't mean it's the right one. *follows Vertmor*
 Kuuki
04-06-2003, 10:52 PM
*The magical doorway reseals, preventing anyone else from entering.*

*Inside Vertmor leads the two down a long tunnel, lit by torches.*

Vertmor: "Tell me, do you have any clue why that child acts the way he does?"
 Redwing
04-06-2003, 11:00 PM
*K'Warra ignores Vertmor and walks to the end of the tunnel*
 Kuuki
04-06-2003, 11:09 PM
Vertmor: "Hmph."

*The three reach a looby-like room, with a tall spirl stone stair case, complete with railing. The room seemed to be the base of the tower. Unlike Vorador's manson, this place didn't have the expensive furnature and fancy decorations.*

Vertmor: "I believe Uma would be on the top floor. The balcony is very hard to reach by non vampiric creatures, espcally thoses of the non winged sorts."
 Redwing
04-06-2003, 11:11 PM
K'Warra: *ascending the staircase* I assume you're referring to the outside of the building. You're sure this Uma knows where Kvana is...
 Kuuki
04-06-2003, 11:15 PM
Vertmor: "Aside for me never being in this tower, I do know however that Uma was an apprentence of Kvana Clare the 1st also. But wasn't as powerful enough to granted to be given the name of her teacher."
 BattleDog
04-07-2003, 4:55 AM
Drago: So, while we're waiting, who the hell are you guys?
 Deac
04-07-2003, 1:47 PM
*Jiyle and Itrok remain outside*

Jiyle: I say we set fire to the place

Itrok: You want to fight vampires? This meeting is critical. I'm supposed to...help? *He begins talking to himself* You want me to help K'Warra? That will help me stop the Darkstar? Very well..
 BattleDog
04-07-2003, 4:05 PM
*Drago looks at Itok "What the ****"*

Drago: You okay friend, by the way, who exactly are you?
 Redwing
04-08-2003, 5:32 AM
K'Warra: I see. *reaches the top and looks around*
 Deac
04-08-2003, 1:51 PM
Itrok: They'll be coming out, and they'll bring that demon right to us...

------------------------

*In the same room as K'Warra, a swirling nexus moves around the top of the room. It gradually moves down and takes the form of a huge, snake tailed demon, with a dragon-like head and four arms, each holding a large curved sword.*

Furiis: I am Furris, son of the God of Rage. Tell me why you have come to my home.
 Kuuki
04-08-2003, 9:19 PM
*A winged vampire woman stands behind the 'god'.*

Woman: "Your home? Sorry darling. This was always mine. I had nearly a thousand mortals slave for me to build this tower, before I got hungry..."

Vertmor: *small smirk* "Uma. Long time."
 Redwing
04-08-2003, 10:42 PM
K'Warra: *to Furris* I believe you have squatters. Shouldn't you have noticed that a long, long time ago when these vampires built a tower on top of you? *mutters* "Gods". *to Uma* Your tall tales will eventually impress me greatly, I'm sure. But until they do, I suggest you pass the time by telling me where I can find the vampire mage Kvana Clare the Second.
 Deac
04-10-2003, 2:11 PM
Furris: Look, no-one was using this space, it was in a town, I was hungry! I tried Over-Eaters annonymus in one of the central planes, but the group leader was very angry at me...so I ate him.
 Kuuki
04-10-2003, 4:29 PM
Uma: "I'm sorry big boy, but I was here all the time... Even a 'god' should pay more attention to even those details. Just becuase I don't roam around in here, doesn't mean that I'm not here."
 Redwing
04-11-2003, 9:39 AM
K'Warra: You two are such children. Little vampire, I asked a question. Answer it, please, unless you want to have this building falling down on top of your heads.
 Deac
04-11-2003, 3:45 PM
Furris: Well, I'll just go massacre some mortals then. If you ever find a temple of mine, say me a prayer. I could use SOME faith.
 Kuuki
04-11-2003, 5:40 PM
Vertmor: "Interesting creature... Now, Uma, answer his question."

Uma: "Why should I? He doesn't have anything for me, now does he? Besides I should have been granted that title!"

Vertmor: *getting upset* "Stop playing games. Uma, give him the information on him."

Uma: "Why?"

Vertmor: "Becuase, you would have been granted that 'title' but your attitude prevented it, your such a whelp."
 BattleDog
04-11-2003, 6:29 PM
(Just to aliviate the boredom.

Bio: Drago

Name: Dralson Tarnec (Drego)

Hight: 6 foot 4

Weapons: Lonbow, 40 arrows, Longsword, Shield and a general purpose sheath knife.

Abilities: Importal, totally unkillable. However, not unstoppable. If you cut his head off and bury it 20 feet away from his body he will lie dorment. Great Warrior, can sense Vampires, elves, men etc. Incredible speed and strength. Although he's not faster than a speeding bullet.

Bio: Dralson was a great warrior and Vampire Hunter, his father was chief of many tribes. When he was twenty five he led a raid on a Vampire Clan, he killed 25 of the 30 Vampires, however the others found his wife and child, they turned both in vengance.

When Dralson found out he went to the tribal priests. The priests told him that the only way he could free his family was by cutting them down with a special, sacred sword; made of a black metal, with a jewel in the pommel. When this sword killed the vampire their soul would be released from the eternal torment they suffered.

After forging the sword, which he named dog of darkness Dralson went to the temple of Valron, God of War, there he swore an oath, that he would not rest until his wife and daughter were released. He than asked the God to give him the stregth to do this.

Several months later Dralson found his young daughter and killed her in her sleep, her body burned and she was released.

After burying the remains in a grave mound Dralson set off after his former wife. Over the next eight centuries he has caught up with her several times and fought her twice, each time the battle has ended in a draw.

His Wife Lelan, has somehow retained a vetige of her hummanity, and she is no more able to kill him than he her.

After living for 50 years without aging Dralson left his home land and took the name Drago. He now wanders, killing Vampires and searching for a way to turn his wife into an imortal like himself, since he cannot kill her.

Drago is haunted by his faliure to protect his family, and his imortallity.
 Redwing
04-11-2003, 10:39 PM
((OOS: BD, the thing with vampires...they do not have a human soul. They may keep everything up to the personality of the person (not always the fact tho) but a demon is what's there.

[With Scar's vamps they don't even keep the personality. But I understand his don't keep their human souls either]

A vampire with a human soul would produce Gilian/Enelya, the "half-vampire" in C9. She is unique in this regard.

Of course the priests could have been lying/mislead/pulling Drago's leg/did special mojo on his wife and daughter to trap their souls, but I'm just clarifying for continuity's sake ^_~

Also, great bio. :thumbsup:))

K'Warra: Your whining is charming. However I wasn't bluffing.

*Bright white energy spreads from K'Warra's feet. The foundations of the building begin to shake.*
 Deac
04-12-2003, 9:56 AM
*Furris exits the building*

Furris: Goody! The Starkiller! That means Alminstar's somewhere in there? How are you doing! Haven't seen you since the AllFather's last barbecque, before we chose our spheres of influence.
Oh that's right...you took righteousness. Never mind. I'll just kill the elf, then we'll talk.

*Lunges for Itrok*
 Kuuki
04-12-2003, 12:57 PM
Vertmor: "See Uma, theres a reason why you should give that information..."

Uma: "Bah!"

*Uma hops and levitates in the air, then she spreads her arms creating a high powered magical sphere of energy to protect her.*

Uma: "Like I can't improve over that cernturies I lay dorment!"

Vertmor: "Uma! Your taking the wrong course of action! K'warra don't strike her down, she enjoys being arrognt!"
 BattleDog
04-12-2003, 6:19 PM
((Redwing, where does the human soul go to when the person is turned? Most sources suggest that the soul goes to hell. Drago has to send the demons to hell in order to get his wife and daughter into heaven. Its a trade off.

As to Lelan retaining some of her hummanity. That makes her unique. I don't have an answer for that and I don't see why I should have to provide one.

For the moment though I'm going to say that these Vampires form a third breed.

A race that is generally the same as Kvana, however they show no outward sines of the demon, regardless of age. Even when they feed thay apear human.))
 Redwing
04-12-2003, 6:24 PM
K'Warra: *to Vertmor* Stop being so dramatic. *to Uma* Which one of us here is immortal? Oh, yes, it's me. So why don't we cut this short and have you tell me what I want to know, so I can leave you be?

((edit - BD: Hell/heaven, ether, lower/higher dimensions, the Force, whatever it is in this universe. Remember there's different cosmic rules. Because the person dies when turned, the soul goes wherever its final resting place should be. I suppose that can be different for your breed of vampires, but that's how it is otherwise.

I find it interesting how everyone has their own personal version of vampires. :)

edit: I wasn't even being pointy about where the souls went, just so you know. I misunderstood your post to mean that the human soul was trapped inside the vampire ^.^))
 BattleDog
04-12-2003, 7:24 PM
((Well I thought you thought the souls were trapped in the bodies. I honestly would have thought however that no matter what type of demon the human soul would be screwed over.))
 Redwing
04-12-2003, 7:37 PM
((You thought right - in fact I had just edited my post to say that ;)

edit: Or...you thought I thought you thought? Or...*runs off confused*

"Demon" here isn't in the Biblical sense, btw. It never is in these RPGs. And if they're malevolent beings possessing/transforming the dead, empty bodies of people, why would that affect the fate of that person's soul? :confused:

Oh look, metaphilosophical discussion ;)))
 Kuuki
04-12-2003, 10:13 PM
Uma: "We are both immortal, and so is Vertmor. It jsut depends on the actual extent of it all that counts... As for Kvana, I resent him. I can care less about him and his location."

*Vertmor walks in between the two.*

Vertmor: "There is no need for volence."

Uma: "I already made my decision."
 Redwing
04-13-2003, 12:50 AM
K'Warra: If you don't know where he is, I'm not even going to bother fighting you. I won't even bother chasing you or killing you. *to Vertmor* However I will kill you for lying to me. So...someone had better speak up.
 BattleDog
04-13-2003, 8:31 AM
((Well with my Vampires the soul gets sent to hell dimension, or whatever. Why? Well think about it. Normally when you die the human soul leaves the dead body and goes to where ever they're supposed to. However, when a Vampire soul takes a body they're pushing the human soul out at the moment of death. Also if that soul has left a hell dimention then surely another soul has to go there to maintain the balance. Think how screwed up everything gets when the Starkiller or the Darkstar pop up, it usually cuases an apocalipse :)

So to prevent that there should be a trade off.
 Kuuki
04-13-2003, 12:07 PM
Vertmor: *barely starting to panic* "K'warra, what was the spell exactly?" *to Uma.* "Stop this foolishness, jsut tell the gargolye what he wants."

Uma: "Why, you wouldn't dare let anything happen to me would you??"

Vertmor: "Why did you say that?"

Uma: "Would you believe anything from what that hunk of stone has to say?"
 Deac
04-13-2003, 1:43 PM
[Think how screwed up everything gets when the Starkiller or the Darkstar pop up, it usually cuases an apocalipse

Hey! It's only been....*counts* Two or three times...no make that four...]
Page: 5 of 12