Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[REL]Holowan Plugin

Page: 2 of 10
 Darkkender
07-25-2005, 6:00 PM
Originally posted by General Kenobi
Buy/Sell stats for DLT-19 Long Range Rifle item. Cost is 19. :D I like it but it doesn't fit with the other custom gun prices. ;)

That Mono gotta love his pricing structures for his items. I'll see about making his stuff more spendy. I think he must have done it so he can have plenty of them for cheap from somebody.
 Mono_Giganto
07-25-2005, 6:07 PM
Hey now, I never intended for my guns to be bought! I can't say how 19 became the price. I left the prices alone when I made the uti's. Until ChAiNz provided me with a handy storefront for my stuff, then I altered the prices to fit. (You should've used the uti's in my DL-44 mod Darkkender. :p)
 Darkkender
07-25-2005, 6:13 PM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
Hey now, I never intended for my guns to be bought! I can't say how 19 became the price. I left the prices alone when I made the uti's. Until ChAiNz provided me with a handy storefront for my stuff, then I altered the prices to fit. (You should've used the uti's in my DL-44 mod Darkkender. :p)

Are you talking about the DL-44 update you released about 3 weeks back? If so I think it was brought to my attention after 6/11 which was the plugin's cutoff for mods for me to download and add.:p However I'll get the new version and add it in for you.
 The Source
07-25-2005, 6:22 PM
Originally posted by Darkkender
@Fuu

5-6] Took a look at the "Lost Jedi" mod. This was not a recruit mod whence you don't get to recruit them. I was also correct the lightsabers you get from the Lost Jedi cannot have there crystals changed. I will however change the sabers for MacLeodCorp since it is an issue you would like addressed.

This will also be taken care of on my end as well. I made the changes, but I left them out of the mod. Actually, the mod was discontinued due to issues, and upgraded to the 'Dark Apprentice'. Darkkender - I will be releasing a patch to that mod, so I wouldn't do anything with it. There are specific changes being made.
 stoffe
07-25-2005, 6:25 PM
@Stoffe

Here's what problem I have after I install USM then Holowan Plugin then HL Force Powers V2:

The "Force Static Field" force power is duplicated at the top of the list of new powers and has a level 1 level 2 and level 3 version. Of course you know there is only 1 level in the actual power.

That sounds odd. Did you receive any warnings (brownish orange) or errors (red) in the installer's progress log? Does the HLPlugin have any files with the same name as the force power mod aside from spells.2da?

Could someone post the spells.2da file from the HLPlugin (before installing the force powers) so I can have a look at it? Hard to say what could be wrong before I can recreate the error myself.
 General Kenobi
07-25-2005, 6:32 PM
Nope no warnings just installed normally. The real power still works just now we have that dummy one.
 Darkkender
07-25-2005, 6:50 PM
Originally posted by stoffe -mkb-
That sounds odd. Did you receive any warnings (brownish orange) or errors (red) in the installer's progress log? Does the HLPlugin have any files with the same name as the force power mod aside from spells.2da?

Could someone post the spells.2da file from the HLPlugin (before installing the force powers) so I can have a look at it? Hard to say what could be wrong before I can recreate the error myself.

Hey Stoffe I'll be uploading the Patch tonight which will be relatively small and will include a spells.2da file if you want to DL that and take a look at it. However I have a hunch that may be the reason I was having a problem with the Dominate mind power by XCom that was screwing up some things.
 General Kenobi
07-25-2005, 7:04 PM
That explains the blank icon in the light force powers range with that name. I wondered what the "." force power did 2nd from top and that's what it said "Dominate Mind"
 General Kenobi
07-25-2005, 9:38 PM
Hey DK, I found an issue with HK and his icons

PO_PHK47.tga
PO_PHK473.tga

I've only seen one (the first) as the icon so far BUT I think the other one is just an "extra" as well ;)

Thanks,

General Kenobi
 Fuu
07-25-2005, 10:06 PM
<snip>
Here's what problem I have after I install USM then Holowan Plugin then HL Force Powers V2:

The "Force Static Field" force power is duplicated at the top of the list of new powers and has a level 1 level 2 and level 3 version. Of course you know there is only 1 level in the actual power.

It shows up in game but doesn't do anything even if you've trained in it. a "dummy power" I guess you'd call it :D

<snip>
[/B]

I got this as well... but I never installed USM....just the Holowan Plugin than the HLFP mod....... but this "dummy" version was there even before I installed the USM... it was useable, but they always saved, plus it has no name or description, just an icon <I know this sounds redundant im just saying how it was for me>. Haha I got bored with it saving every time and thats when I installed the HLFP mod (Kudos Stoffe !).

I never got any errors in the patcher when I installed HLFP though..... hmmm
 General Kenobi
07-25-2005, 11:02 PM
The Shadow's Double Saber shows only the white square when your equipping it. Might be missing ;)

Gen. Kenobi
 mattcrowston
07-26-2005, 1:04 AM
Hey Darkkender great job piecing all the mods together. I love the launcher music and all the loading screens. You have most of my favorite mods in here. One of the best ones in my opinion is the Handmaiden For Females mod by Stoffe.

Now when I play the game as a female. I get handmaiden as a party member on Telos. But when I get to Dantooine and go in the ruins I still recruit Disciple right over Handmaiden. I would like to keep Handmaiden. :)

Just wanted to let you know about this. I am sure you probably got tons of stuff to check out and tweak. I appreciate all the work you've done along with everyone else here.

MattC
 General Kenobi
07-26-2005, 1:14 AM
Hey DK, I don't know if this is a problem or not or a kewl Easter Egg but I found the HK issue. It is his custom HK only capacitor armor. It also serves as a disguise to turn him into the new version. If you thought that up :D Very KEWL :D
 Darkkender
07-26-2005, 2:30 AM
Hey DK, I don't know if this is a problem or not or a kewl Easter Egg but I found the HK issue. It is his custom HK only capacitor armor. It also serves as a disguise to turn him into the new version. If you thought that up :D Very KEWL :D

Well if your refering to HK having a different paint scheme. That is just an element that comes from the painted droid armor mod.

As to the 2 different photo's that is actually an element that is supposed to be that way. When you go to choose your party members that will be traveling with you the 2nd photo PO_PHK473.tga is what you see on the right hand side.

@mattcrowston -- I'm not sure how the handmaiden for females mod handles the Disciple joining the party. I've never actually played a female character far enough to test out this mod element.

@GK -- thanks for the catch on the Shadows double saber I'll have it fixed in the next patch.

@Fuu -- Are you refering to a set of 3 force powers at the bottom of the powers list that have no name or description? If so That is from Boinga1's force explosion mod. It points to blank entries in dialogue.tlk. I plan to write entries in the tlk file since there was none before . The fix for this will be in the 2nd patch.
 Darkkender
07-26-2005, 2:37 AM
I have posted the patch up at pcgamemods. Here is some details of what it fixes.

This is a Patch for the [TSL]Holowan Plugin v1.03/1.04/1.05

This patch fixes various bugs that have arisen from the first release. The bugs are listed below.

* Spells.2da dominate mind spell was causing foul ups with other force powers. Removed this power due to this fact.
* Items were only in the one build menu for the Holowan Items workbench.
* The exile general uniforms were missing there entries in appearance.2da.
* The dlt19 rifle was not priced properly. Replaced with the more upto date versions in the upgrading dl44 mod.
* Fixed the Uthar & Bandon photo mixup.
* Fixed the photo mixup for one of the female heads that was also occuring.
* Fixed the Lost Jedi Lightsabers so that you can swap out the saber crystals.(this is a temporary fix)
* Removed the hoth robes from the dock officers corpse to be more in line with the updated version of the mod.
* Fixed visas robes so that they can now be upgradeable.
* Updated GK's Tai Pei selectable PC skin and photo.
* Fixed a texture glitch with Mav's Katana.
* Fixed the Disiples dialogue file.
* Removed the sith battle simulation conversation options from the security console dialogues.

tou can find it here http://www.pcgamemods.com/14599/)
 stoffe
07-26-2005, 4:19 AM
Originally posted by mattcrowston

Now when I play the game as a female. I get handmaiden as a party member on Telos. But when I get to Dantooine and go in the ruins I still recruit Disciple right over Handmaiden. I would like to keep Handmaiden. :)

That mod was released prior to Obsidian releasing the v1.0b patch for the game, and has only been extensively tested with the first version of the game. With that version I know that the Disciple will not join if the Handmaiden is already present in the group. He will return to Khoonda instead.

It's possible that Obsidian changed something with his dialog or scripts in the v1.0b patch that is messing up this behavior. Since I don't have the v1.0b patch installed myself I don't know, and I don't have access to the updated game files so I can make sure everything still works. (Since my game works just fine with the first version I never saw the need to update to 1.0b... "If it aint broken don't fix it" and all that...)

Thus it is entirely possible that the Handmaiden for All mod is incompatible with the v1.0b game patch.

There's only one other person who has reported this problem to me, but then it's entirely possible that you two are the only ones who use that mod (with the 1.0b version of the game at least). :)
 Mav
07-26-2005, 4:34 AM
To anybody else out there watch out you may be thanked next.

*cough* me... *cough* ... lol...j/k, congrats on the release man, may there be many more mods in your future :D
 mattcrowston
07-26-2005, 4:50 AM
Originally posted by stoffe -mkb-
Thus it is entirely possible that the Handmaiden for All mod is incompatible with the v1.0b game patch.

Thanks for the reply stoffe. But I am in the same boat as you. I have never had a problem with TSL either, and have never used the 1.0b patch.

I have used your mod pretty well everytime I have played a female in TSL. Thats at least 4 times through(I'm a slave to the game). Anyways, thanks for all the effort

MattC
 stoffe
07-26-2005, 5:03 AM
Thanks for the reply stoffe. But I am in the same boat as you. I have never had a problem with TSL either, and have never used the 1.0b patch.

I have used your mod pretty well everytime I have played a female in TSL. Thats at least 4 times through

Hmm... The other 4 times you've used it was with that mod directly, and then it worked like it should? Are you only getting this problem with the version that is included in the HLPlugin?

Don't know what to suggest if you use the original version of the game. I use the Handmaiden mod myself (The Handmaiden annoys me slightly less than the Disciple) almost every time I play, and it has never clicked for me yet.
:confused:
 Tupac Amaru
07-26-2005, 5:59 AM

Now when I play the game as a female. I get handmaiden as a party member on Telos. But when I get to Dantooine and go in the ruins I still recruit Disciple right over Handmaiden. I would like to keep Handmaiden. Seems the Disciple's dialogue files got mixed up in the HLPlugin. Both disc_enc.dlg and 602disc_enc.dlg contain his lines for module 602 (Khoonda).

I have used the handmaiden mod with the patch and the Disciple hasn't joined my party.
 stoffe
07-26-2005, 7:44 AM

@Stoffe

I've looked into this a bit further now, I downloaded the HLPlugin patch and got the spells.2da from it and used it to update it with the force power mod. I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary with it, so I downloaded the full HLPlugin and got the spells.2da from that too just in case Darkkender had fixed the problem in the patch. Same there, everything appears to have been added as intended, no problems I could spot.

However, I did notice a number of other problems in the HLPlugin spells.2da that are unrelated to the Force Powers mod, but maybe is the cause of the mentioned problems:

1) There are 5 entries in spells.2da for XC_* (Xcom?) powers (index 283 to 287), but those powers have no name or description assigned, nor do the impact scripts they reference exist within the HLPlugin. One of them has a custom icon, which does not exist in the HLPlugin either.

The first of these powers become available to all classes at the start of the game, and the fifth become available at level 6 to all classes. (The remaining three appears to be item-activated "powers" and won't show up on the force power GUI screen.)

2) The 2nd tier version of the FORCE_POWER_EXPLODE power has the Darth333 whereami armband "power" as a prerequisite to learn it. The 3rd tier power in addition has the first XC power as a prerequisite to learn it. Since the D3_LOCATION power isn't a learnable power (but triggered by an armband), those two Explosion force powers would theoretically never become available.

That said, I have no idea why the High Level Force Power mod does not work with the HLPlugin. Are you absolutely sure these problems with "dummy" force powers didn't show up with the HLPlugin before you installed the Force Powers mod?

If not, you are likely seeing the above mentioned broken XC powers, which have nothing to do with the Force Powers mod that I made. :)
 Darkkender
07-26-2005, 10:39 AM
All of the entries for xcom's spells were all adjusted to not show up is why alot of those have blank descriuptions. Part of this was because of problems with his mods I am however working on including them full fledged in the next patch. As to the force explosion problem nice catch there. I can now have that fixed as well.

Tupac Amaru
Seems the Disciple's dialogue files got mixed up in the HLPlugin. Both disc_enc.dlg and 602disc_enc.dlg contain his lines for module 602 (Khoonda).

This may have been resolved with the patch. There had been a mix-up with stoffe's mod and the USM and I had used the wrong dialogue originally which was the one from stoffe's mod.

@Maverick187 I was wondering when you would pop in.:p

@Stoffe Um hate to burst your bubble but the handmaiden for female pc's actually has a folder that you included with it to be 1.0b compatible. I can send you a copy of your own archive if you don't believe me.:p
 Fuu
07-26-2005, 11:38 AM
Ok so I put the patch in override and then loaded up a save game in the enclave before I unlock the door and talk to disciple..... ack.
When I walk in it still puts the camera in front of a closed door, plays "admiral, I have found the exile", and then puts the camera just inside that door (? I think) to show two mines........ hrmmmmmm do I need to start a new game for the changes to take affect? I'm confused.

I noticed that if you put a "color crystal" (in my case a pink one) into Darksword the blade changes but never goes off.

hope this helps ya
 stoffe
07-26-2005, 11:38 AM
All of the entries for xcom's spells were all adjusted to not show up is why alot of those have blank descriuptions.

At any rate I can't see any other problems after I updated the spells.2da files from the HLPlugin with the force powers mod, so there is little I can do about it.

As a last resort, could someone who has this problem post their spells.2da file (after install of the force powers) so I could have a look at it? If I can't figure anything out from that either the mods will have to be concidered incompatible.

@Stoffe Um hate to burst your bubble but the handmaiden for female pc's actually has a folder that you included with it to be 1.0b compatible. I can send you a copy of your own archive if you don't believe me.:p

No, there's a folder in the archive that contains a fix made by Tupac Amaru that fixes one (1) game-stopping bug that was cause by the Handmaiden mod and patch 1.0b. (The one that happens when you enter the Telos Academy).

It is possible that there are other incompatibilities since I haven't tested the mod with v1.0b (as I don't have that version installed). I can't make any promises that it's v1.0b compatible since I haven't tested it. :)

Seems like from the above post that this problem does not necessarily come from such an incompatibility though, but I don't know. Never had the problem myself, so I can't tell if it only exists in the HLPlugin version or if it can occur in the original mod as well.
 Darkkender
07-26-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Fuu
Ok so I put the patch in override and then loaded up a save game in the enclave before I unlock the door and talk to disciple..... ack.
When I walk in it still puts the camera in front of a closed door, plays "admiral, I have found the exile", and then puts the camera just inside that door (? I think) to show two mines........ hrmmmmmm do I need to start a new game for the changes to take affect? I'm confused.

I noticed that if you put a "color crystal" (in my case a pink one) into Darksword the blade changes but never goes off.

hope this helps ya

Do you have handmaiden already? If so that would be why. Now your saying the Pink Lightsaber doesn't turn off? Is this the pink crystal you can create at Darkkenders Workbench? How does the crystal work in another lightsaber hilt?

@ Stoffe thanks for the clarification on that 1.0b compatible folder. However The fixes in the 1.0b patch probably didn't effect anything major in relation to the Handmaiden for female pc mod. However it looks like I might have to come up with tweaks for those who don't want to lose disciple as above.
 stoffe
07-26-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Fuu
When I walk in it still puts the camera in front of a closed door, plays "admiral, I have found the exile"

You are in the enclave sublevel, right? Sounds to me like the wrong dialog file is being used. The "admiral talk" should happen in Khoonda if the Disciple hasn't joined, not in the sublevel.

Both dialog files have the same name however (though they are in different modules), so to make it override friendly I renamed the Khoonda one to 602disc_enc.dlg, and altered the Disciples OnDialogue AI script (k_hen_discipdlg) to fire the renamed file instead of disc_enc.dlg if he is inside Khoonda. The (sublevel) disc_enc.dlg file had to be modified to add a conditional preventing the Disciple from joining if the Handmaiden was already on the team.

My entirely unqualified guess would be that this workaround has disappeared in the merging of the mod with the HLPlugin, since I assume other included mods modify either the Disciple's dialog or his scripts as well.
 Darkkender
07-26-2005, 12:15 PM
It's strange that there would be a problem with the dialogue now. The reason is I intended this mod to be 100% USM compatible and only Stoffe's Haindmaiden for Female Pc's and the USM had that particular dialogue file to be merged. Now I discovered that Stoffe's was using disc_enc1.dlg(spelling may be wrong here) renamed disc_enc.dlg. So I simply adjusted the version found in the USM by changing the script check that was originally used there to the one that Stoffe's mod used. By the way the Version of the dialogue used in the USM matches the ingame copy of that dialogue.
 General Kenobi
07-26-2005, 1:05 PM
@Stoffe Hey there nice catches up there :thumbsup:

As I was reading the "2da description's you were giving" it was literally "reciting" the problems exactly. I think those are Xcom's force power issues. ;) Yours all works perfectly. The dummy icon could simply be a byproduct of his mixed with yours not sure there. But all of those oddities you pointed out were exactly the problems. "no icon, etc." :D

And NO for me (to be honest) once I finished installing Holowan Plugin I immediately installed V2 Force Powers (sorry I'm a sucker for them :D not sure if TSL is even a game without them:confused: )
 Tupac Amaru
07-26-2005, 1:40 PM

This may have been resolved with the patch. There had been a mix-up with stoffe's mod and the USM and I had used the wrong dialogue originally which was the one from stoffe's mod.

Both dialogue files, with the patch as well, begin with the Disciple/Carth conversation.

Besides that, I _think_ another problem with the Handmaiden mod and USM is that stoffe set 602disc_end.dlg as the default conversation for Mical in the Jedi enclave. However, the USM script tr_disciple.ncs triggers dis1_enc.dlg when you meet Disciple in the enclave sublevel, thereby always starting the USM dialog which does not contain stoffe's check if the Handmaiden is present and female exiles end up having to recruit the Disciple. As far as I can tell, the HLPlugin does not solve this conflict.
 General Kenobi
07-26-2005, 3:12 PM
Just wanted to let ya know DK I think the default standard blue saber is Hefe's. The only reason I know is it is my ALL TIME favorite saber and looks so real its :eek: I might be mistaken and it's just one that looks very close but I didn't remember typing his name in the graphic credits so I thought I'd mention/ask? :D

Downloaded and installed the plugin patch and it works like a charm so far for me!

:thumbsup:
 Darkkender
07-26-2005, 4:23 PM
Originally posted by Tupac Amaru
Both dialogue files, with the patch as well, begin with the Disciple/Carth conversation.

Besides that, I _think_ another problem with the Handmaiden mod and USM is that stoffe set 602disc_end.dlg as the default conversation for Mical in the Jedi enclave. However, the USM script tr_disciple.ncs triggers dis1_enc.dlg when you meet Disciple in the enclave sublevel, thereby always starting the USM dialog which does not contain stoffe's check if the Handmaiden is present and female exiles end up having to recruit the Disciple. As far as I can tell, the HLPlugin does not solve this conflict.

I'll have to tear into it further to see if I can get this resolved.

@GK Your right those are Hefe's hilts. Your right as well he didn't show up in the credits. There are alot of people that didn't make it to those credits. As I covered previously when I sent you the list that it was incomplete and there may be some who don't make it on there. But if you want to go through the credits archive and create another splash screen to account for those who I forgot more power to you.:p
 General Kenobi
07-26-2005, 4:49 PM
Point Taken ;)
 Bunk
08-02-2005, 12:04 AM
Just wanted to add a little bug report. I'm currently playing with one of the Purple female Twi'lek heads, and Im having problems with clothing not appearing. A whole variety of custom outfits, including Twi'lek leather, and the bunch of different "uniforms" are not showing on my character, instead I just get an ugly default robe. The other robe outfits, like the Hoth ones, appear fine on this character.

Great work guys, keep it up. *edit - I meant this seriously, you really are doing great work. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't sounding sarcastic here :)
 Bunk
08-02-2005, 12:08 AM
Ok, ignore my bug report above - the last patch you put up appears to correct the issue. (Other than some skin on those outfits not matching my purple skin, but eh, you take what you can get)

Thanks guys.
 Dyliak
08-02-2005, 3:02 AM
Hello,

First of all, great work! the mods included are really funny, I need anyway a little help... I hope that is little... :smash:

1) I'm using USM with holowan plugin and following the instruction, I installed before the USM and then overwrite the files with the holowan plugin... all work but with some crystal there isn't picture for their relative saber... where I could have make mistake?

2) I noticed with the male PC has, as underwear, the sith uniform, while many sarroco bandit have the jedi robe... there is no a way to fix quickly this problem? If someone tell me where search I'll fix them by myself, I suppose I've to look in some .2da files, but which and which row?

Thank you

Bye bye
 Dyliak
08-02-2005, 3:06 AM
Aherm...

Sorry for this silly question but... in this moment I'm not at home and I don't remember well if with this plug-in, the Stoffe-mbk AI script was included and if yes which version. If there isn't, someone can help me telling how to include it please?

Thank you again,

Ciao
 Dyliak
08-02-2005, 3:16 AM
Aherm...

Sorry for this silly question but... in this moment I'm not at home and I don't remember well if with this plug-in, the Stoffe-mbk AI script was included and if yes which version. If there isn't, someone can help me telling how to include it please?

Thank you again,

Ciao
 General Kenobi
08-02-2005, 3:10 PM
1) I'm using USM with holowan plugin and following the instruction, I installed before the USM and then overwrite the files with the holowan plugin... all work but with some crystal there isn't picture for their relative saber... where I could have make mistake?

I believe you should install Holowan Plugin FIRST, then install Darkkender's patch for it, then install USM. That should fix your problem ;)

:ben:
General Kenobi
 Darkkender
08-03-2005, 12:06 AM

I believe you should install Holowan Plugin FIRST, then install Darkkender's patch for it, then install USM. That should fix your problem ;)

General Kenobi

Actually the order is install:
USM 1st
Plugin 2nd
& plugin patch 3rd.

Aherm...

Thank you again,

Ciao

Um are you refering to Beancounters Hardcore mods AI script? As that is the only AI script that is a part of the Holowan Plugin.

2) I noticed with the male PC has, as underwear, the sith uniform, while many sarroco bandit have the jedi robe... there is no a way to fix quickly this problem? If someone tell me where search I'll fix them by myself, I suppose I've to look in some .2da files, but which and which row?

The sith uniformed NPC's were an intential factor for various reasons including the fact that some of the Heads don't sit properly on some underwear models. Now as to the sarroco bandit's I'm not familiar with which ones those are but if they are not a selectable PC, a Sith Soldier, or HK & T3 I didn't change them.
 wolfshadow
08-03-2005, 2:03 PM
Darkkender and company:

GREAT MOD~! After 3 months of lack of internet, it's great to come back to see such a quality mod.... Even with high speed, it took a bit to download. Between this massive mod and the USM, I think that I'm in goo dshape for a while.
 JacenPrime
08-04-2005, 3:08 PM
Right, I'm having a small problem...
I just installed this mod, and have been enjoying it so far. Now, I am at Telos, and I have approached the first hidden cache (near the shuttle), and the conversation for Bao-Dur's Charged Armor Starts (I installed that a while back), but when the convo finishes, the game glitches, freezes and quits when the game attempts to equip the armor.

Know why?
 ChAiNz.2da
08-04-2005, 3:18 PM
Right, I'm having a small problem...
I just installed this mod, and have been enjoying it so far. Now, I am at Telos, and I have approached the first hidden cache (near the shuttle), and the conversation for Bao-Dur's Charged Armor Starts (I installed that a while back), but when the convo finishes, the game glitches, freezes and quits when the game attempts to equip the armor.

Know why?
Most likely if you installed the Holowan Plugin after the Bao-Armor, it's item line in the baseitems.2da may have gotten changed (or deleted entirely). You'll need to un-install the Bao-Dur Armor then re-install so that it places it's line at the "end" of baseitems.2da... that'd be my first guess, however checking the baseitems.2da would be your best bet before deleting anything.

If it checks out ok, make sure the bao_armor.uti is in your override :)
 JacenPrime
08-04-2005, 3:23 PM
Yeah, fixed it.... it turns out the base item entry in the uti got set to -1.

(I didn't use the baseitems from the Plug-in though, I just kept my old one, and just reused it...however, I'm not sure if that means I won't be able to use some armors and stuff...)
 JacenPrime
08-06-2005, 9:19 PM
Right, I have 2 problems

A. All items of clothing have the blue General Exile's uniform....is there any way to change this so all the clothings will be restored (because some of the holowan items that are clothing, such as Luke's Robes, become the Exile's uniform)

B. In Darkkender's Workbench, I can't create any Stormtrooper or Clonetrooper items, and items only appear in the other section of the Jedi Robe items....why?
 General Kenobi
08-06-2005, 9:24 PM
You do have to have certain stats before you can build either clone or storm trooper armor/helmets/guns ;)

Some of my items all have the same look as well. Lukes robe, etc. I think it's in the plugin that way but I'm not sure.

General Kenobi
 Bunk
08-08-2005, 3:32 PM
I'm also having an issue with Darkender's Workbench. Should the items that we aren't qualified to make yet show up anywhere? Currently, most of the categories listed are entirely blank. Is it just a case of having to keep checking back until we have qualifying stats?
 General Kenobi
08-08-2005, 6:14 PM
That's normal for the Plugin. DK designed it that way ;) Trust me they will show up once you reach the required level. I'd HIGHLY recommend testing it for yourself though. Just download ChAiNz.2da's Hak Pad and make yourself level up to 45 or 50 then check to see if you can build them. :D

Hope that helps a bit ;)

General Kenobi
 Darkkender
08-10-2005, 1:19 AM
Also for a note there currently aren't that many items available to be built in each workbench category.
 Fuu
08-10-2005, 12:39 PM
I discovered this in the am today:

When Bao is equipped with the Segan Wyndh Armor he PERMANENTLY turns into a weequay (whaaaa?!?!?!). Removing the armor deoes nothing..... oh yeah and his sabers wont turn off....

Installed: Holowan then HLFP mod ver 2, then overwrote the "echani" atton files with the original "Echani Atton" mod.

Also; when you go to upgrade the Bladesinger outfit its shown as blue....but when I equip it its black <Shows the twilek combat leather.?. which is blue, but should'nt leather be brown?> Anyhoo what color is the bladesinger supposed to be?

I finally listened to the whole .wav... it rocks... nice riffs.....
 Darkkender
08-11-2005, 1:47 AM
I discovered this in the am today:

When Bao is equipped with the Segan Wyndh Armor he PERMANENTLY turns into a weequay (whaaaa?!?!?!). Removing the armor deoes nothing..... oh yeah and his sabers wont turn off....

Uh try taking off any gauntlets or armbands. I think you might have colja's weequay gauntlets on. The Segan armor uses armor type G, Bau-Dur just uses his default model with any body model that doesn't have a custom body model. As for his sabers are you refering to the USM sabers that he weilds?

Installed: Holowan then HLFP mod ver 2, then overwrote the "echani" atton files with the original "Echani Atton" mod.

I would avoid overwriting files from in the Holowan Plugin with older versions of the mod. As I recall the Echani Atton mod not only had a new appearance for Atton but a custom robe.

Also; when you go to upgrade the Bladesinger outfit its shown as blue....but when I equip it its black <Shows the twilek combat leather.?. which is blue, but should'nt leather be brown?> Anyhoo what color is the bladesinger supposed to be?

I finally listened to the whole .wav... it rocks... nice riffs.....

The bladesinger outfit? That's not one in the plugin so I couldn't troubleshoot that very well.
Page: 2 of 10