Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[REL]Holowan Plugin

Page: 1 of 10
 Darkkender
07-23-2005, 7:28 PM
Wow this has been a long time coming. I bet everybody was starting to think that it would never arrive. Well it has and No I haven't been blowing smoke. It's just been a matter of various delays and setbacks numbering quite highly.

A patch has been uploaded to pcgamemods. You will need to download this as well as the main mod and simply overwrite the files that it prompts you too.

From the Readme:

The TSL Holowan Plugin v1.03/v1.04/v1.05

Authors: Darkkender.

Version release notes:

vs 1.03: Pcgamemods released version available for download only at Pcgamemods.
vs 1.04: Lucasfiles released version available for download only at Lucasfiles.
vs 1.05: Jumpstastionz released version available for download only at Jumpstationz.

If you have downloaded one of theses versions from a site not listed above it is to be considered pirated. All releases will be made by myself or one of my designated associates at Holowan Labs.

Description:

The TSL Holowan Plugin is a collection of various mods by myself and a variety of different modders from the Holowan Labs. One of it's main purposes was to provide compatibility for other mods out there.

Installation Instructions:

You will find 4 folders within this mod. Simply copy the contents of these folders into the folders by the same name within your SWKOTOR2 main directory.

Launcher -> launcher folder(Overwrite existing files(PS it's ok I've backed up the originals for you. The originals have a 2 added to there name.)

StreamSounds -> StreamSounds folder(if your prompted to overwrite you'll be okay as it would be caused by the original mod that used these sounds that has been included in the plugin.

Override -> Override folder(You already know the story here but please refer to compatibilities before adding these files.)

You will also find a dialog.tlk file within the Holowan Plugin. Prior to overwriting the original I would recomend making a folder titled backup and copying the original into there. Once you've backed up the original then overwrite it with the one included in the Plugin.

Compatibilities:

The "TSL Holowan Plugin" is compatible with "The USM" simply install the "USM" mod prior to The "TSL Holowan Plugin" and overwrite all of the files it prompts you too. Do not install the Plugin first and then overwrite it's files with those from other mods.

Please refer to the "Credits" folder as it includes seperate text files for different modders listing which of there mods were used as well as folders containing the original readmes of those mods.

V1.03/v1.04/v1.05 notes:

I fixed some bugs from the original release archive that hadn't gotten uploaded yet.

Special Thanks:

Fred Tetra -- Wherever you are you are missed.
TK102 -- All of your recent tools have been extra handy.
Cchargin -- What can I say but MDLOPs & KMM.
Darth333 -- Whereami? Oh there I am.
Redhawke -- Please correct me if I'm wrong. <Activates Armband>Correction made. </Activates Armband>
T7Nowhere -- Phenomal Moderator Powers.
Prime -- Optimus doesn't hold a candle to you man.
Darth Melignous -- For all of your extra work you put into this mod for me.
Chainz.2da -- Age is but a number it's the wisdom that you gain with that number that determines how old you are. FYI That makes me older.:D
Cate Kroft -- You better not have left the party at Holowan yet.
Mono -- Guess what? Tach butt.:P
Achilles -- I think it may be Jedi Counsel Recruit mod for TSL time now man.
Stoffe -mkb- -- I've really got to get the one up on you finished. ;)

To anybody else out there watch out you may be thanked next.

Contact Darkkender via PM at the Holowan Labs or at the release thread for this mod.

Alright let it be know that this mod comes in at around 170MB. What does that mean to the average downloader you ask? Simply put is this if you don't have high speed internet and cannot get access to it through friends or family you may have to go without. The reason is even with high speed it may take nearly an hour and a half to download. If you have dial-up think more like a day and a half. If you really want this mod and you have exhausted every option at least 3 times over contact me via pm and we'll see what we can do.

And without further ado you may download it from the following locations.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/14521)
http://www.jumpstationz.com/Darkkender/HolowanPlugin.htm)
The Patch (http://www.pcgamemods.com/14599)

The Patch (Direct Download @ JumpStationZ) (http://www.jumpstationz.com/Darkkender/(TSL)Holowan_Plugin_Patch_v1.00.rar)

Bunk has been so kind as to upload a rar containing a tga that was causing a glitch. I will release a updated patch later that includes this.
TGA Fix Patch (http://www.bunkphotos.com/files/wsbr.rar)

Mav's Comm Panel dialogue fix.
here (http://files.filefront.com/secsysdlg/;5420313;;/fileinfo.html)
 ChAiNz.2da
07-23-2005, 7:39 PM
Originally posted by Darkkender
Chainz.2da -- Age is but a number it's the wisdom that you gain with that number that determines how old you are. FYI That makes me older.:D
:p hehehe...

Looks great man! :thumbsup:

I have Comcast High Speed and it took about 3-5 minutes... so no worries there (for high speeders that is)... w00t! 1st download.. hehehe :emodanc:

I'll post the JumpStationZ version probably tomorrow :D (thanks again)...

EDIT: Done! It's up over at my site as well bro. I'll keep ya' updated on how it goes...

but again, awesome work! I know this had to have been really fun to do ;)
 Darkkender
07-23-2005, 7:40 PM
Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da
:p hehehe...

Looks great man! :thumbsup:

I have Comcast High Speed and it took about 3-5 minutes... so no worries there (for high speeders that is)... w00t! 1st download.. hehehe :emodanc:

I'll post the JumpStationZ version probably tomorrow :D (thanks again)...

but again, awesome work! I know this had to have been really fun to do ;)

The most fun was in playtesting with the USM.
 Lorden Darkblade
07-23-2005, 7:42 PM
Yipeeee :D :D
Great work guys :thumbsup:
*downloads*
 Darkkender
07-23-2005, 7:45 PM
Originally posted by Uchiha Itachi
Great work guys :thumbsup:
*downloads*

:p guy :p Singular. I just merged hordes of mods into one super mod.:cool:
 Lorden Darkblade
07-23-2005, 7:49 PM
Originally posted by Uchiha Itachi
Great work man :thumbsup:
*downloads*

Hmmm :D :P
Sorry

Fixed now ;)
 Mono_Giganto
07-23-2005, 7:50 PM
Mono -- Guess what? Tach butt.:P

Haha, very funny. :p

Will check it out, nice job. :)
 Jeff
07-23-2005, 9:16 PM
I'm glad I have comcast for this. ;)

Great job Darkkender :)
 RedHawke
07-23-2005, 10:17 PM
Very cool Darkkender! :thumbsup:

But I do have a question... What took you so long? :xp:

J/K! :D
Redhawke -- Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Ok DK, you asked for it... He he he!

Overide -> Overide floder
Override has 2 r's in it, and folder is mispelled too! :p

*Notices Darkkender glaring my direction... flees quickly from thread!*
 General Kenobi
07-23-2005, 10:28 PM
GREAT to see this out I've got my fresh copy of TSL on a pc waiting for it now. It was a hoot making all of the extras you wanted and was glad to be part :thumbsup: Hope to work with ya again sometime ;)

I'm off to download the posted version over at PCgameMODS now!!!

General Kenobi
"aka" Darth Melignous ;)
 darth makaan
07-24-2005, 12:30 AM
what's the diff between the 3 versions?
 ChAiNz.2da
07-24-2005, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by darth makaan
what's the diff between the 3 versions?
No differences, they denote permissions :)
 yohan
07-24-2005, 1:19 AM
~
I just reinstalled Kotor II and I just installed this mod with the USM mod.

Seems like a great mod!!!

ONE problem though...when I started a new game and clicked the recommend button for my attributes, all my attributes jumped to 18!!! (For a grand total of 96 pts)

I'm not sure if this is suppose to happen...
~
 General Kenobi
07-24-2005, 1:33 AM
Originally posted by yohan
~

ONE problem though...when I started a new game and clicked the recommend button for my attributes, all my attributes jumped to 18!!! (For a grand total of 96 pts)

~

Now that sounds like I feature I'd like :D

Download Time FYI: @125KB your looking at 15-20 minutes (that's what mine took)
 Darkkender
07-24-2005, 2:14 AM
~

~

So you found my "Easter Egg.":D I put that in there just to see how many people use that quick character method of creation. However having tested the game using that option let me tell you that it will still never help you enough to matter when in combat. Unless of course you have the proper equipment. Might I recomend one of the various jedi armors you can make at Darkkender's workbench aboard the Ebon Hawk.:p

@Mono: I was wondering who would take notice of my special credits section first.

@Redhawke: Wow! Only 2 spelling errors in the readme that was typed on 2 hours of sleep. I think that's pretty good.:cool:
 T7nowhere
07-24-2005, 2:15 AM
It looks good Darkkender.

My only complaint would be the lack of an easy to read inventory about the bigger changes, like the ones to do with the 2da's.

I look forward to your next Plug-in release.
 Darkkender
07-24-2005, 2:32 AM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
It looks good Darkkender.

My only complaint would be the lack of an easy to read inventory about the bigger changes, like the ones to do with the 2da's.

I look forward to your next Plug-in release.

If you have a recomendation I would welcome whatever suggestions you might have as I know I can be forgetful and flaky when it comes to documentation.

I do have a few changes already in the works that will be patches which should include making certain of compatibilities with the USM patches which I missed.

Also to further expand on what Chainz.2da mentioned above for everyone. I am assigning different version numbers to different sites as a way of Monitoring if a site is hosting my mod without my permission. It is also a great way of finding out who's site the file was pirated from just by checking the version number.
 General Kenobi
07-24-2005, 3:27 AM
DK, I'm having "issues" with the install

It went:

USM
Both patches for USM
Plugin

It loads the launcher with the buttons I did then just loads normally after that. When I go into create a new head for either male or female it doesn't have any but the in game ones. :confused:
 Jeff
07-24-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by General Kenobi
DK, I'm having "issues" with the install

It went:

USM
Both patches for USM
Plugin

It loads the launcher with the buttons I did then just loads normally after that. When I go into create a new head for either male or female it doesn't have any but the in game ones. :confused:
You're not using subfolders are you?
 General Kenobi
07-24-2005, 10:48 AM
Ooh DM you know how people can have those great moments of stupidity??? :D Well I had one for myself last night. My problem was"

Override

NOT

Overide

Hee hee hee

Problem Solved :D
 reiella
07-24-2005, 10:50 AM
[ Doh posted after guy figured it out :P ]

Side question.

The descriptions and icons for Force Aura and Force Armor power chains are both borked up for me. Both are listing other powers (Force Aura seems to like listing Force Armor descriptions for itself, Force Armor has Dominate Mind listed for its opening power), descriptions, and icons.
 Darkkender
07-24-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by reiella
[ Doh posted after guy figured it out :P ]

Side question.

The descriptions and icons for Force Aura and Force Armor power chains are both borked up for me. Both are listing other powers (Force Aura seems to like listing Force Armor descriptions for itself, Force Armor has Dominate Mind listed for its opening power), descriptions, and icons.

That is one bug I have still been working on. There were about 3 mods previously that affected the dialogue.tlk file. I'm certain this has to be resolved there. Untill I can find the error you can use the original dialogue.tlk file that you did backup right. The only problem is there will be some invalid tlk entries for other elements in the game.
 Jeff
07-24-2005, 11:46 AM
I found a slight problem. When starting a new game and going through all the new heads, I noticed that the Uthar head used Bandon's portrait and vice versa. Just thought I'd let you know about that. Again, great job DK :thumbsup:

EDIT: Also, while going through Female heads, I noticed that one of the default heads now uses MacLeodCorp's Bastila portrait.
 Darkkender
07-24-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by DarthMoeller
I found a slight problem. When starting a new game and going through all the new heads, I noticed that the Uthar head used Bandon's portrait and vice versa. Just thought I'd let you know about that. Again, great job DK :thumbsup:

EDIT: Also, while going through Female heads, I noticed that one of the default heads now uses MacLeodCorp's Bastila portrait.

I'll double check it however just to make certain what other mods do you have installed now?
 Jeff
07-24-2005, 12:37 PM
I'll double check it however just to make certain what other mods do you have installed now?
Well for head mods I have Mav's Fixed Billy Goad Chin Head, and t7's 2 new heads, but those 2 were installed after the plugin, since I just overwrote the heads.2da, portraits.2da, and appearance.2da. I shouldn't have any other mods that would cause that to happen, though if you need a complete list then tell me and I'll figure it out.
 Darkkender
07-24-2005, 12:47 PM
Well for head mods I have Mav's Fixed Billy Goad Chin Head, and t7's 2 new heads, but those 2 were installed after the plugin, since I just overwrote the heads.2da, portraits.2da, and appearance.2da. I shouldn't have any other mods that would cause that to happen, though if you need a complete list then tell me and I'll figure it out.

The one I'm most curious about is the Bastilla photo related one. The reason is I made a point not to use files that replaced default pc heads. I took every head skin replacement and portrait replacement and renamed them all prior to beginning merging to avoid just that problem. As I said I'll double check. Do you know which default PC it's replacing off the top of your head?
 Jeff
07-24-2005, 1:07 PM
The one I'm most curious about is the Bastilla photo related one. The reason is I made a point not to use files that replaced default pc heads. I took every head skin replacement and portrait replacement and renamed them all prior to beginning merging to avoid just that problem. As I said I'll double check. Do you know which default PC it's replacing off the top of your head?
No, but I can find out in just a minute.

EDIT: Its the blonde caucasian one with the 2 braids that are tight on her head, and she has grey eyes. Sorry for the lack of PFBH-whatever, but I do not know that.
 Darkkender
07-24-2005, 1:29 PM
No, but I can find out in just a minute.

EDIT: Its the blonde caucasian one with the 2 braids that are tight on her head, and she has grey eyes. Sorry for the lack of PFBH-whatever, but I do not know that.

That's fine actually. I just ran through the starting of a new character and have tried all 3 female body types and got nothing. We may have to go through the full rundown afterall of mods installed. The reason is the Heads were the 1st thing completed in the mod and haven't had any changes since the v1.00 original package. The only bugs I had run across and fixed were in game glitches between v1.00 & v1.03.
 Darkkender
07-24-2005, 4:08 PM
Okay I think I found the glitch with the force powers. It's not in Dialogue.tlk but in spells.2da. Now before I release the patch is there any other mods that use spells.2da that might be conflicting that you've installed reiella.
 General Kenobi
07-24-2005, 4:12 PM
Hey DM & DK the switch was there for me as well. I also noticed a couple of items that were the same. ;)

I've got USM
Plugin

BTW DK REALLY KEWL work on this :D

How do you feel about me doing an "update" of sorts? :D

I just noticed I have a head duplicate in there with another "taipae". I do already have an "edit" for her I did myself for me. If you want to let me know via a PM and I'll go ahead and either get it to you or make it. Just let me know either way if you want to do it.

If you'd like I'll double check things as I play through a complete game and let you know if I see any oddities or the like ;)

I like everything for the most part I see so far especially the "extras." I see now why you NEED the easter egg. DANG!!! I got killed lickety split :D
 Jeff
07-24-2005, 4:20 PM
DK, another thing I found is that there are multiple corpses on peragus that have the hoth robe pack inside of them. I assume that they are only supposed to be on one of them.
 Darkkender
07-24-2005, 4:26 PM
Hey DM & DK the switch was there for me as well. I also noticed a couple of items that were the same. ;)

I've got USM
Plugin

BTW DK REALLY KEWL work on this :D

How do you feel about me doing an "update" of sorts? :D

I just noticed I have a head duplicate in there with another "taipae". I do already have an "edit" for her I did myself for me. If you want to let me know via a PM and I'll go ahead and either get it to you or make it. Just let me know either way if you want to do it.

If you'd like I'll double check things as I play through a complete game and let you know if I see any oddities or the like ;)

I like everything for the most part I see so far especially the "extras." I see now why you NEED the easter egg. DANG!!! I got killed lickety split :D

If you could help me narrow down where this glitch is at I would be more than glad. I cleared my overide again threw the archived files into it and I'm still not getting the Bastilla photo glitch. I'm starting to tear out hair here.

By the way feel free to send me a PM with your head duplicate fix. As well as any other glitches that you find.

If I can find where the head glitch is I'll have a patch up tonight.
 Darkkender
07-24-2005, 4:31 PM
DK, another thing I found is that there are multiple corpses on peragus that have the hoth robe pack inside of them. I assume that they are only supposed to be on one of them.

That comes from Macleodcorps Hoth robes mod originally. I decided to leave that part alone other than tweaking the inventory to include each of the robes with there own texture.

By the way what do people think of the New Launcher and startup background.wav file. If people have listened to the full background.wav might I recomend taking a long listen to it.:cool:
 Jeff
07-24-2005, 4:34 PM
I haven't listened to the background wav at startup all the way through, but I was wondering what that came from. And I love the new launcer and the loading screens. Much better than what they ave us, and I love seeing Holowan on all of them.
 Darkkender
07-24-2005, 7:34 PM
Well I found in the variety of custom heads that come with the Plugin a mismatched photo with head scenario. I don't know if this is the one that people have been referencing. I searched through the main archive itself and there are no photo files that would overide the default photo's for female pc's and all of the portraits.2da references as well as heads.2da & appearance.2da references for default heads are all correct so I'm unsure where that mystery bastilla photo replacing a default PC problem lies. But I can say this with certainty that the bastilla photo problem is not a plugin error. Now it might be the photo glitch that I found if it was the head following a whole batch of female twilek heads.
 General Kenobi
07-24-2005, 8:04 PM
OK there DK I looked thru all of the head files and you did a great job. All are correct and all heads/portraits are correct :D

The male and female both are correct. :thumbsup:

I'd agree with ya. Whatever icon/head problems arise they are not from the Holowan Plugin ;)
 yohan
07-24-2005, 8:14 PM
~
Hey it's me again.

I have a big problem (or not)...

In the comm. room in the Ebon Hawk, when I click on -Launch Sith Battle Sim-
nothing happens, the screen turns black and that's it....
~
 General Kenobi
07-24-2005, 8:20 PM
~
Hey it's me again.

I have a big problem (or not)...

In the comm. room in the Ebon Hawk, when I click on -Launch Sith Battle Sim-
nothing happens, the screen turns black and that's it....
~

I just put a PM to Darkkender verifying it. I also had this issue and no chance of mod conflict. ;)
 yohan
07-24-2005, 9:33 PM
~
I just put a PM to Darkkender verifying it. I also had this issue and no chance of mod conflict. ;)
I believe that this is Xcom's mod... (because I reconize the launch script in the dialog from my previous expirences with his mod) ...however he has no mention in the credits folder...
~
 General Kenobi
07-25-2005, 1:31 AM
You could be right. I remember when it came out but can't remember who did it to be honest :D

I found another similar issue with an incorrect tga size. (that one being an issue with the original as well)
 Darkkender
07-25-2005, 1:46 AM
The battle sim is a glitch of sort it and a couple other mods of Xcom's were supposed to make it into the mod. However due to a variety of reasons I decided to not include it in the first release. I thought I had cleaned up all of the non-2da related stuff of Xcom's before release. I'll have a fix for it in the patch.
 Fuu
07-25-2005, 10:49 AM
The launcher rox!... I have'nt listened to the whole .wav yet but I will.
I've played through about 8 hours, am at level 13 and these are the things that do not work for me:

I have the holowan Plugin installed with ........(Stoffe's?!?! I cant remeber) high level force powers mod installed after (I dont see how this is a problem though cuz it uses a pacher.)

1 When I started the game I chose the female guardian class and the first chiose was a pink mira. I scrolled through and chose the blue haired caucasian girl. When I did this it changed her default clothes to a really rad looking jumpsuit but I never got this in the game. Is this connected to #3?

2 <snip snip>

3 Echani Atton did not show up... I fixed this by overwriting the head and robe files with ones that I has downloaded with the "Echani Atton " mod previously. Crap is this going to affect the collar on his robe? When I used the original robe that came with that pak I noticed the collar didnt look right because I had Svosh's collar fix going too.

4 After meeting Grenn/killing the fake batu I found that the "uniforms" (<FullName> Jedi Guardian uniform etc.) do not look like their icons... they just look like regular civillian clothes (Ack I wanna see that cool outfit!)

5 When you meet the "Lost Jedi" she gives you the padawan saber but it is without a skin or something because when you try to take it to the upgrade screen its completesly silver, has no color crystal, and trying to upgrade it causes the game to crash

6 When is the part where you get the "lost jedi"as an npc? it seems like this is either tied to being male or broken because I have everyone but Mand. and Hk. (My memory is telling me that shes supposed to replace goto? I have him where is she? )

7 Noticed that when you meet disciple it plays him saying "I've found the exile" but the camera just shows a closed door and then an empty room in the enclave. Wha? maybe you could meet him... go through all the convos... leave... then pick him up at kunda after it shows the correct cut of him talking to carth? What is it supposed to do? I feel like its wrong because im staring at a wall.

8 Visas new robe is not upgradeable? the description says it is but it doesnt show up on the workbench.

Am I the only one that found theese? Sorry if I'm posting about something somone might have already asked about. I read the thread...

<Edit: I took out the duplicate info, man holowan doesnt like me today upload! d@rn you!>

Aside from that though this plugin kicks butt! I seriously almost peed my pants when I saw everything......... whee this gives me so many ideas.... thanks very much Darkkender, and all of the modders who.... um ....made theese mods. (damn its 8:41 and already 100......I can feel my intelligence sapping already)

Thanks again, hope this is of some help, please forgive the typoz.
 Darkkender
07-25-2005, 11:24 AM
Okay feeling a little overwhelmed and slightly confused there Fuu.

1] I did give alot of the new appearances there own unique default clothes and some have unique underwear outfits as well. Part of this is do to the fact that some of the heads don't look right on the default clothing models.

2] That was the subject being discussed earlier with MacLeodCorp. While the instance's of a half dozen copies of the robes will stop the corpses will have to stay for the patch. However they will be removed in the next version.

3] One of the key elements covered in the WIP thread that lost alot of it's content is that the mod would be using elements from other mods but maybe not the whole mod itself. Echani Atton is now a selectable PC. Infact many of the skin replacement mods out there for PC's have become new selectable PC's. If there are skin replacement mods you want to use that don't conflict with this go for it.

4] That may be a glitch related to clothing differences. I'll take a look into it however I pretty sure it is do to there new custom clothes look I gave a few of them. Once again some of the heads don't look good at all on default body models.

5] I think I looked into the mod originally that gives you that saber and discovered it is not a saber that can have it's crystal changed. It does not have a upcrystals.2da entry from the original mod. There are many lightsaber mods out there that do not have upcrystals entries and without that you will never be able to change the crystal in them. I believe I left this item in game because it was part of a larger mod.

6] I believe the lost jedi recruit mod was a seperate mod from a mod author who's mods are not in the Plugin. This may be because they never replied to my request to include there mods, I had no way to contact them except for a pcgamemods open forum, the mod was released after 6/11, or some other factor not covered.

7] I haven't played a female except once when I first got the game and I honestly can't remember disiples conversation routines to join the party. I will take a look into it though it might be that you didn't trigger the proper criteria in game yet. I don't think I really messed with his dialog other than relating to achilles disiple would you please shut up mod.

8] Visas's robe is that one of the ones crafted at the workbench? No matter I'll find it I imagine it might have been an error from the original mod. Other than merge dialogs, scripts 2da's and some utp, utc, & utc files I didn't mess with items that people made themselves. Some exceptions to this included renaming the file or changing there texture entries, I didn't change upgrade factors except for my own mods.
 General Kenobi
07-25-2005, 12:13 PM
1] I did give alot of the new appearances there own unique default clothes and some have unique underwear outfits as well. Part of this is do to the fact that some of the heads don't look right on the default clothing models.

Of which we are very grateful :D

:thumbsup:

One of the many kewl features is all the new default clothing type changes you did :D
 Darkkender
07-25-2005, 2:08 PM
@Fuu

Okay I've some news for you here.

4] Fixed this problem I had forgotten the entries for Redhawks Exile general uniforms. This will be in the patch.(releasing tonight with or without GeneralKenobi's texture fixes.:rolleyes: )

5-6] Took a look at the "Lost Jedi" mod. This was not a recruit mod whence you don't get to recruit them. I was also correct the lightsabers you get from the Lost Jedi cannot have there crystals changed. I will however change the sabers for MacLeodCorp since it is an issue you would like addressed.

7] Found the disiple conversation bug I think. This will also been in the patch.

8] Fixed Stoffe MKB's visas robes to be properly upgradeable with both underlays & overlays.
 General Kenobi
07-25-2005, 2:14 PM
4] Fixed this problem I had forgotten the entries for Redhawks Exile general uniforms. This will be in the patch.(releasing tonight with or without GeneralKenobi's texture fixes.:rolleyes

:xp:

Here's the screenie of "Tarran Enwarr" (the new version of Tai Pae)

Clickie Clickie (http://www.gilliamgraphics.com/seeme30.jpg)

@DK check your PM box EDIT: files uploaded per request for you for what we've been talkin' about so far in a .rar for ya. ;) It's about 480kb so far in size. :D
 Fuu
07-25-2005, 4:11 PM
@DK Thanks for looking into those issues, sorry about the nedless part and the confusing verbage. Thats what I get for trying to draft a garage while I'm posting..... I'll attempt to be more concise/carefull in the future (and I'll go back and fix all those typos...ugh sorry.). I am really enjoying playing this plugin so far and I'll be watching for that fix l8r.......Thanks again, you've helped alot, I'll be sure to do the same for someone someday when the nOob factor wears off.....:rolleyes:

@GK I dig Tarran Enwarr. Shes a hottie.......haha if thats a selectable head then I might have to start over....

So many goodies...... when do you guys ever get time to play?!?!?!?!..........Ha ha thank you so much, I'm learning more all the time.
 General Kenobi
07-25-2005, 4:16 PM
Originally posted by Fuu
@GK I dig Tarran Enwarr. Shes a hottie.......haha if thats a selectable head then I might have to start over....

Yep it will be a head for the Tai Pae model I didn't finish with a good enough graphic for :D
 Darkkender
07-25-2005, 5:42 PM
Just a general anouncement to everybody.

It seems there is some sort of hangup with installing the High level force powers mod by Stoffe. I'm not sure as to what it is. I've received a couple of PM's asking me why there is a problem installing that mod on top of the Plugin. As it's not my mod I am uncertain.

Stoffe if you have any ideas what could be the problem can you give a shout out.

To anybody else if you are also having a problem with both the plugin and the high level force power mod can you mention it here so that I or Stoffe might get a clearer picture.

Also in general if people can try to post bugs and glitches here first instead of via PM that would be great.

Thank you all and to those I haven't heard from and those that I have I hope your enjoying the mod.
 General Kenobi
07-25-2005, 5:48 PM
Buy/Sell stats for DLT-19 Long Range Rifle item. Cost is 19. :D I like it but it doesn't fit with the other custom gun prices. ;)

@Stoffe

Here's what problem I have after I install USM then Holowan Plugin then HL Force Powers V2:

The "Force Static Field" force power is duplicated at the top of the list of new powers and has a level 1 level 2 and level 3 version. Of course you know there is only 1 level in the actual power.

It shows up in game but doesn't do anything even if you've trained in it. a "dummy power" I guess you'd call it :D

Hope that helps a bit

Gen. Kenobi
Page: 1 of 10