Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!

Page: 5 of 5
 Brash Charade
07-17-2010, 6:06 PM
Heya Brash, what Operating System are you using? My first guess would be perhaps an issue there, otherwise the file may have not downloaded properly. I'm a member of staff over at KotOR Files, and we are currently experiencing a few problems with the site (as you can probably tell) so did the download all occur ok? Only other thing is did you extract the whole archive before trying to run TSLpatcher?

Hey there, thanks for responding so promptly.

I'm using Windows 7 32 bit, and I'm running it on bootcamp (on a macbook pro).

I think the download went well, it showed up in 7zip fine and I didn't have any error messages or anything like that during the download suggesting otherwise.

I'm not positive if I did extract it all, but I think I did. I should have mentioned this earlier: I'm aaabsolutely awful when it comes to doing anything at all with computers, I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to doing anything more complicated than downloading or installing files, and double-clicking an .exe file...Yeah. To be frank, unzipping and extracting files is something I'm pretty bad at. I can extract files to folders obviously, that part's easy, but I never know if I should extract all of the files that I download or just one or what...So I don't know exactly what I was supposed to do with those files.

So, maybe I didn't extract them properly. Was I supposed to extract them to my Modules folder? Or something like that?
 jonathan7
07-17-2010, 6:12 PM
Snipped for brevity

Well, in the mean time I've downloaded the fix, and checked it, and its fine at the KotOR Files end, and the files it says it can't find are in the folder. So the problem is an extraction issue. Basically extract all the files out of the archive (into a folder, say create a new one on your desktop (you can delete it once you've installed the fix)) then run the patcher having extracted ALL the files in the archive, you can make sure you do this by highlighting all the files and then press the extract button to your chosen destination... That should fix your problem :)
 Brash Charade
07-17-2010, 6:30 PM
Well, in the mean time I've downloaded the fix, and checked it, and its fine at the KotOR Files end, and the files it says it can't find are in the folder. So the problem is an extraction issue. Basically extract all the files out of the archive (into a folder, say create a new one on your desktop (you can delete it once you've installed the fix)) then run the patcher having extracted ALL the files in the archive, you can make sure you do this by highlighting all the files and then press the extract button to your chosen destination... That should fix your problem :)

Ah, how I love simple solutions! Thank you very much, that did in fact allow me to install the file properly. I should be good to go, I'll start up a new game and see how it goes :) This really is a fantastic mod, I'm glad to see TSL be the game it should have been in the first place.

Thanks for your help sport, I sincerely appreciate it
 Drunkside
07-19-2010, 8:21 AM
Im stuck on Malachor cause of a bug: After i charge the mass shadow generator to the max and those HK´s kill the "fat one", a cutscene starts in which handmaiden uses some force power on Kreia, and then the camera turns to my character who, for some reason, is there too and i cant do anything. Has anyone encountered this before?

And btw I never got the new main menu screen, but havent had any issues so far... Maybe reinstalling the mod would help?
 jonathan7
07-19-2010, 8:49 AM
Im stuck on Malachor cause of a bug: After i charge the mass shadow generator to the max and those HKґs kill the "fat one", a cutscene starts in which handmaiden uses some force power on Kreia, and then the camera turns to my character who, for some reason, is there too and i cant do anything. Has anyone encountered this before?

And btw I never got the new main menu screen, but havent had any issues so far... Maybe reinstalling the mod would help?

You LS/DS/ and M/F? I know some aspects of Malachor are tempremental and that sometimes it will run fine and other times you have to reload several times for the it to work... You have any other mods installed?
 Drunkside
07-19-2010, 11:39 AM
Ds and male. I have already reinstalled the mod and tried several times but all in vain.

I have a few texture mods installed, but that doesnt cause issues like this.
 jonathan7
07-19-2010, 12:27 PM
Ds and male. I have already reinstalled the mod and tried several times but all in vain.

I have a few texture mods installed, but that doesnt cause issues like this.

Hmmm, well we could try running an experiment, if you email me the saved game I can see if I can replicate the error... At least that will let us know if its a mod conflict or not. You installed all the latest patches I resume?
 zbyl2
07-19-2010, 1:25 PM
Im stuck on Malachor cause of a bug: After i charge the mass shadow generator to the max and those HK´s kill the "fat one", a cutscene starts in which handmaiden uses some force power on Kreia, and then the camera turns to my character who, for some reason, is there too and i cant do anything. Has anyone encountered this before?

Try pressing "1".

It's probably bugged dlg file, it happens depending on what party members you still have available on Malachor.
 Sith Holocron
07-19-2010, 7:58 PM
It's probably a bugged dlg file, it happens depending on what party members you still have available on Malachor.
Will that bug be corrected in the next version?
 fpresiado
07-20-2010, 6:45 AM
hey every one, i seem to have a problem with the game. i have the restore content fully installed with no problems. i did the read me thing and made sure it was unchecked. did the a b c d patches. i am at the part where i must meet the masters and when i go in a small cut scene one of the masters says it is as not it was before then finishes shows my charter i move to them and nothing happens. if i click on the masters they just turn around and face me. if i go to kriea and talk to her shows a cut scene with me and the masters me i guess sucking the life out of them. red light coming out of me going into them. i didn't want this to happen, i have installed these mods:

nihilus_tobin, prolog_peragus_harbinger_issues, sions_arrival_fix_2_0 TSLRCM_patch_vers 1.4a b c and d, M4_78 Addon_v1.1 and v1.1a patch m4-78 movies vers.2, TSLRCM_USM_compatibility USM_M478_Compatibility patch k2_patch_hq_movies k2_patch_hq_music narshaddaafix tslrcm_1.6 and i installed the patch 200424 to 210427 and restore content for doors not unlocked

i got allot from dstoney64 profile on filefront. does any one know how to fix this cause this is my 5th time on trying to make these mods work. ohh and one more thing the TSLRCM_USM_compatibility when i install it says it has error of "1345 warnings were encountered". the errors are "file does not exist!"

one other thing does any one know what happend to deadlystream.com? been down for awhile now
 zbyl2
07-20-2010, 8:33 AM
Will that bug be corrected in the next version?
Well, yes, if there ever is a new version.

hey every one, i seem to have a problem with the game. i have the restore content fully installed with no problems. i did the read me thing and made sure it was unchecked. did the a b c d patches. i am at the part where i must meet the masters and when i go in a small cut scene one of the masters says it is as not it was before then finishes shows my charter i move to them and nothing happens. if i click on the masters they just turn around and face me. if i go to kriea and talk to her shows a cut scene with me and the masters me i guess sucking the life out of them. red light coming out of me going into them. i didn't want this to happen, i have installed these mods:

nihilus_tobin, prolog_peragus_harbinger_issues, sions_arrival_fix_2_0 TSLRCM_patch_vers 1.4a b c and d, M4_78 Addon_v1.1 and v1.1a patch m4-78 movies vers.2, TSLRCM_USM_compatibility USM_M478_Compatibility patch k2_patch_hq_movies k2_patch_hq_music narshaddaafix tslrcm_1.6 and i installed the patch 200424 to 210427 and restore content for doors not unlocked

i got allot from dstoney64 profile on filefront. does any one know how to fix this cause this is my 5th time on trying to make these mods work. ohh and one more thing the TSLRCM_USM_compatibility when i install it says it has error of "1345 warnings were encountered". the errors are "file does not exist!"
Whoa man! You got the most outdated version possible + lot of incompatible mods, wonder you've got this far.
EDIT: oops, just noticed you DO have tslrcm 1.6 at the end of that list... nevermind. Still, lot of incompatible mods.

Moving on to your mods:
"nihilus_tobin", if it's what I think it is, is not and never was compatible with TSLRCM. It's not needed anyway as we have our own version of that scene.
M4-78, also, is not and never was compatible with TSLRCM. At the moment, there is NO way these two will work together...
USM also isn't compatible with the newest release of mod, patch was designed to work with 1.5 and no longer works properly.
So I guess you'll need to reinstall entire game, without some of your mods, then try again. There's no other way.
 fpresiado
07-20-2010, 11:02 PM
ok, so only install the 1.6 mod and which other is compatible?

Whoa man! You got the most outdated version possible + lot of incompatible mods, wonder you've got this far.
EDIT: oops, just noticed you DO have tslrcm 1.6 at the end of that list... nevermind. Still, lot of incompatible mods.

Moving on to your mods:
"nihilus_tobin", if it's what I think it is, is not and never was compatible with TSLRCM. It's not needed anyway as we have our own version of that scene.
M4-78, also, is not and never was compatible with TSLRCM. At the moment, there is NO way these two will work together...
USM also isn't compatible with the newest release of mod, patch was designed to work with 1.5 and no longer works properly.
So I guess you'll need to reinstall entire game, without some of your mods, then try again. There's no other way.
 Nikon23
07-21-2010, 8:58 AM
Hi, I have a question to Malachor. In the original game you destroy Malachor but in TSLRCM you don't. Is there a way to tell Kreia that you won't follow Revan and just destroy Malachor and live your life with Visas for example? I tried several times but the end is always the same.
 zbyl2
07-21-2010, 11:10 AM
ok, so only install the 1.6 mod and which other is compatible?
Well yes, don't install incompatible mods. I mentioned in my last posts which ones were not compatible ;)

Hi, I have a question to Malachor. In the original game you destroy Malachor but in TSLRCM you don't. Is there a way to tell Kreia that you won't follow Revan and just destroy Malachor and live your life with Visas for example? I tried several times but the end is always the same.
It all depends on how you play the HK Factory, and then how cutscene between Goto, HK-47 and Remote plays out. If Goto is NOT destroyed, Malachor will stay intact, because he won't allow remote to activate MSG.
 Arouet
07-21-2010, 2:25 PM
Both deadlystream and the filefront download links are dead at the moment. Sigh.
 fpresiado
07-21-2010, 8:46 PM
yeah i know but u left out a couple of them. yes i know its frustrating when people ask over and over about these things. please can you list which ones will work PLEASE! this will be my 7th time starting over again and i don't want to do it another 8th time. i don't care for the extra mods so leave those out if u deiced to list them. i know sions fix work and Coruscant - Jedi Temple by DeathDisco works so ill just delete the others. do i need patches a-d?

Well yes, don't install incompatible mods. I mentioned in my last posts which ones were not compatible ;)

It all depends on how you play the HK Factory, and then how cutscene between Goto, HK-47 and Remote plays out. If Goto is NOT destroyed, Malachor will stay intact, because he won't allow remote to activate MSG.
 Phildevil
07-22-2010, 12:15 AM
Normally, on DS, there are some compatibility threads.
 Nikon23
07-22-2010, 5:19 PM

So by destroying both HK50 and HK51 productseries I am damned to follow Revan?
 sffadsad
07-22-2010, 8:41 PM
Hey guys, I just have two questions.

First, is the Combat Simulation Arena mod compatible with this? Also does anyone know what happened to the deadlystream site or did it just suddenly die?
 Phildevil
07-23-2010, 12:16 AM
I don't think your mod will be compatible because of the 2da's. Also, deadlystream always does that... check-it out once in awhile.
 mark2000
07-23-2010, 2:24 AM
I want to report three strange things that have happened to me.

- The Disciple dialogue doesn't trigger after unlocking the archive door in the enclave sublevel and when manually speak to him to trigger the dialogue, he doesn't perform the bow he usually does.

- When opening a save (using KSE) where I've just landed to dxun, I always get a Dialog.tlk error that says "Attempted to read past end of end of dialog.tlk (tried to read string 136324 but dialog.tlk has 136321 entries)". I can still do stuff to my save file after this warning but this does bother me a bit. I tried using FindRefs but it came up with nothing.

- I've been having consistent CTDs whenever I choose the "I'm considered an outcast of the jedi" dialogue choice after the defense of khoonda.

I'm also using Ultimate Saber Mod with the compatibility patch.
 Working Class Hero
07-23-2010, 4:02 AM
I'm also using Ultimate Saber Mod with the compatibility patch.
If you're using 1.6, then this is the problem.
 fpresiado
07-23-2010, 4:19 AM
do i need TSLRCM_patch_vers 1.4d for the restore mod? or not needed?
 Working Class Hero
07-23-2010, 4:29 AM
do i need TSLRCM_patch_vers 1.4d for the restore mod? or not needed?
You don't need any of those 1.4 patches. 1.6 includes all those fixes, which is why it's version number is higher. :)
You might need the nar shadaaa movie patch though, which can be dled at the same places as 1.6.
 mark2000
07-23-2010, 11:09 AM
If you're using 1.6, then this is the problem.

So you're saying that USM with TSLRCM 1.6 might be the cause of all three problems? Is the missing dialog.tlk string going to be game breaking later on?
 Phildevil
07-25-2010, 4:14 AM
What he's saying is that they are not compatible at this time and even if it may not be the cause for these problems, it damn well might (and maybe more probs to come...). So at this time, you'd better wait patiently to get USM until Stoney comes-up with a patch...
 mark2000
07-25-2010, 10:28 AM
Before creating a new save file without USM, I've recently noticed that the Disciple dialogue problem is actually pretty erratic and may not be related to either/both the two mods. By now, I'm already nearing the end of the game. CTDs still happen randomly on few occasions but I won't bother throwing blames about this one considering how screwed up this game is to begin with. What I'm still quite curious about though is the dialog.tlk error that still persists even on this new non-USM save file I'm using. The only consistent factor I've been able to notice about this is that it only starts happening after my first landing on Dxun and, from then on, remains throughout the entire game. Though like I said before, I'm already nearing the end of the game and this error still hasn't come back to haunt me yet.
 Phildevil
07-25-2010, 1:06 PM
The whole Dxun/Onderon was always a little unstable to begin with, even in vanilla. Some says that high graphic effect may be the cause and puting them down may help.
 Nikon23
07-25-2010, 7:41 PM
So by destroying both HK50 and HK51 productseries I am damned to follow Revan?

I am sorry but i really need to know this because i am clearly not in the mood to play the game again (especially HK factory really pisses me off with the low dmg you can do with blasters ;D).
What do I have to do to destroy Malachor at the end? Please, please tell me ;)
 mark2000
07-26-2010, 6:55 AM
The whole Dxun/Onderon was always a little unstable to begin with, even in vanilla. Some says that high graphic effect may be the cause and puting them down may help.

Oh I wasn't talking about the CTDs. Those indiscriminate little devils happen any time anywhere. :lol:

The dialog.tlk error is the one thats pretty central to Dxun/Onderon. I have to admit though that I only started playing TSL again because of TSLRCM so I haven't really made a benchmark comparison with the vanilla game yet with regards to this problem.

By the way, I've just finished the game as a lightside character but it still gave me the DS ending. Sure, both ending FMVs are hard to tell apart because they suck too much to begin with but I'm still curious about this.
 Schutta
07-26-2010, 12:18 PM
I am sorry but i really need to know this because i am clearly not in the mood to play the game again (especially HK factory really pisses me off with the low dmg you can do with blasters ;D).
What do I have to do to destroy Malachor at the end? Please, please tell me ;)

This is how I did it:

There is a room in the first part of the droid factory with a computer terminal showing you information about the HK-51 line. You can use it to prepare the HK-51 line before you enter the second area of the factory. There is a pull-chain or floating droid or something in the room, so it may be easy to forget to check the terminal. Then, in the production zone, go to the right-hand side after the central room with ramps and find the dead droid with a data-pad.
 TTLan
07-26-2010, 2:30 PM
Hi,

Well, hope there will be a new one.

What’s happening with http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/f123/)
At that time, it looks like the board do not exist anymore.

New French dialog.tlk
http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/ftp/tlk/dialog.tlk)

What was changed / updated / translated
http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/ftp/dlg/traduction_dialogue_kaevee.xls)

1.6 Bug report - continue

__________________________________________________ _____
8/ 202TEL.dlg \ durathug.dlg

Controlling the Exile
Have the dialog
Begin the fight
Go away (just a few step) - you leave the fight mode automatically.

Come back
The dialog start again.
May be redo an unlimited number of times.

9/ Telos Cantina Swoop Race

Vanilla bug (patch 1.0b applied)

We can do an infinite number of swoop race freely if, after a race, we ask :
'What are the track records?' and then 'I would like to race again.'
But...

Do a swoop and crash the Swoop Bike
Ask : 'What are the track records?' and then 'I would like to race again.'
Whatever you do after (finish the race), you will always get :
'Nasty spill you got into out there. Sorry, but you have to actually finish the race to qualify

10/ Exit door from the Bumani Exchange Corp. offices

When you are inside the Bumani Exchange Corp. offices, this door is named "Bumani Exchange Corp." It would not be named at all or, at a pinch, "Residential 082 East".

11/ Tйlos : 208TEL_dlg.erf / 203luxa.dlg

Entry 5 (Parent: reply 4) :
Remove Script #1 ("a_exchange_h" and its param)

Entry 6 (Parent: reply 5) :
Add Script #1 ("a_exchange_h" and param P = 1)

Entry 7 (Parent: reply 5) : witch occurs before Entry 6
Add Script #1 ("a_exchange_h" and param P = 1)
Add Conditional #1 ("c_ismale")

Note : the duration time for the last sentence from Luxa (Entry 6 and 7) is a litle bit too short when she says :
"Sorry, beautiful, but even the best relationships have to end sometime." or
"Sorry, handsome, but even the best relationships have to end sometime."

I, actually, do not know where this can be changed.

Also, French Dialog.tlk StrRef 127380 and 127381 corrected to reflect original English dialog.

Also, for 208TEL_dlg.erf / 203slusk.dlg
French Dialog.tlk StrRef 80432 re-translated. The original translation has no meaning at all.

12/ Systematic crash all thru the game

Controlling the Exile.
Launch powers.
Do a save immediately (powers active).
End the current action.
Reload from the save (ie to try to find better remains).
The loading don't end (this may last from 0 to about 20 seconds) and the game crash (MS Windows kill it).

I haven't enough material to reinstall a K2 without TSLRCM but, as I use to do that, I don't remember the game was crashing before.

15/ 204tel / B-4D4 and Atton

After the reprogramming scheme of B-4D4 by the ithorian engineers, B-4D4, usually, stay alone with Chodo Habat and Mozza (Exile, Kreia and Atton disappear - moreover, I don't know the reason why).

With TSLRCM installed, Atton stay by there.
If we open a dialog with him, the only thing he is able to say is "Yeah ?"

See a screen Shot
041_telos_citadelle_mission_centre_de_calcul_ordin ateur_czerka.html#bug_atton

Question : English K2 to French K2

Here, in France, we are more and more numerous, only able to buy secondhand English K2. We have what is needed to put them in French (and TSLRCM help us with an easy way to install the French dialog.tlk file) but some things remains in English :

Where are the voices (Sound ResRef) for all that litle things used everywhere like Batlecry, Selected, Attack Grunt, Pain Grunt, Starting, Succeed and Fail to open a lock... ? How to have them in French? For all charateers.

French TLK file language ID is set to 1 (French).

DLGConv do not help us.

I scent afar they are embeded in a memory resident kernel script. What file ? Perhaps we can get a French version of this file and attach it to our En>FR protocol.

Thanks a lot

TTLan
 Working Class Hero
07-27-2010, 10:30 AM
The bao dur/atton fight on nar shadaa fight is still glitched. It still skips through the part where you choose the third character to accompany them.

Also: the telos fuel quest is still broken. I spoke to gren, but when I got back to goto the dialogue didn't change to reflect that I had already given them vogga's fuel.
 fpresiado
07-28-2010, 12:28 PM
wow deadly stream was dead, their isn't any thing their now.
 DarthStoney
07-28-2010, 7:56 PM
wow deadly stream was dead, their isn't any thing their now.

Yes we have to start over ,when the host went down all their assets were frozen so Stream was not able to access any of his files. (his only backup was months old anyway).

The new address is http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/)
 Working Class Hero
07-29-2010, 3:49 PM
There's no bug here, just keep on playing. You'll get there after you kill/save atris.
 B!eep
07-29-2010, 6:37 PM
Thanks, was worried about that there.
 EmperorJello
07-29-2010, 6:50 PM
I'm thinking of starting a new game with 1.6--I've only previously tried 1.4 (with a few patches installed). I don't believe I have USM installed at all, though I do have a few other mods.

I. Can I just install 1.6 on top of 1.4 and be fine?

II. I do have a lot of mods that modify appearance.2da, and I noticed the installer does not use TSL patcher. I have an appearance.2da from 1.4 with other entries added to it, can I just paste that in or did 1.5 and/or 1.6 make any changes to appearance.2da?
 Christos K
07-30-2010, 5:01 PM
Hey, awesome mod and I am almost done playing it, it took a while cause I was very busy ever since it was released. Anyways I have a small problem.
SPOILERS!

I have just finished talking to Carth about Revan and then the Exile leaves and Bastila comes in to talk to Carth then it goes to a scene with Kreia killing the Sith Assassins that pop up behind her, then she goes to talk to Sion which ends with "There is much work to be done" THEN the cutscene of the Ebon Hawk crashing on Malachor plays BUT not the cutscene of anything else. Then Kreia says something like I understand why the Exile did what he had to do. Right after that it goes to a black screen. I did a save (Different from my main save) and loaded that save only to find out that its my Exile Character in the Trayus Core. I am load up ANY party members except Bao-Dur or HK-47. I decided to try talking to Kreia and she is up their using a choke animation on Sion who is to the side of the core rather than in the center on the red circle.
She tells me that we have to go to Dantooine and all that. I decided to look around while stuck in this bug and I can find all the dead Sith Assassins AS WELL as this one lone Sith Assassin that is just standing still doing nothing.

Any help would be awesome thanks. I REALLY hope this can be fixed. I am so close to the ending I don't want to have to restart it again...
 Valrac
07-31-2010, 11:49 AM
Let me guess... Version 1.6 and USM, right? At least that was the case when I was experiencing the exact same problem.

1) If my prediction is correct, then you need to uninstall USM. The compatibility patch is designed to work with TSLRCM 1.5 and still has a lot of problems with 1.6. I'd recommend going back a save and unequipping any equipment from USM before uninstalling.

2) If I'm wrong in my assumption, then I'm not sure what the issue is and I'm sorry for wasting your time.
 Christos K
07-31-2010, 5:09 PM
Thanks. That seems to be the problem. Is there a fix being made for this?
I think I will just start playing again once there is a fix as I don't have an earlier save.
 Drunkside
08-02-2010, 6:31 AM
Try pressing "1".

It's probably bugged dlg file, it happens depending on what party members you still have available on Malachor.

Yeah, it worked, finally got to finish the game. The end is pretty cool, is there a way to save Atton though? Not that I would redo the ending but im just curious.
 Rtas Vadum
08-02-2010, 6:41 AM
Yeah, it worked, finally got to finish the game. The end is pretty cool, is there a way to save Atton though? Not that I would redo the ending but im just curious.

You mean you didn't win the fight with Sion? As far as it seems, so long as you "kill" him once, Atton survives. I'd imagine it is tougher if Atton isn't a Jedi, but if he is, the fight shouldn't be too difficult.
 Darandle
08-02-2010, 1:12 PM
Im having an issue where when i turn Bao Dur into a jedi we go into a meditate stance then stand up my character disappears and bao dur randomly attacks nothing then my game crashes

My current mods are
TSLRCM 1.6
Redhawkes exile item pack
90sks super content
new lightsaber color crystals 1.1
peragus harbinger fixes
and a visas reskin
 DarthStoney
08-02-2010, 8:58 PM
Im having an issue where when i turn Bao Dur into a jedi we go into a meditate stance then stand up my character disappears and bao dur randomly attacks nothing then my game crashes

My current mods are
TSLRCM 1.6
Redhawkes exile item pack
90sks super content
new lightsaber color crystals 1.1
peragus harbinger fixes
and a visas reskin

Was your Exile carrying a saber when "training" started? If not equip one also if your Exile has on "Special" items try switching(or removing) any non generic game items,it could be an issue where the script is set to duplicate the exile and his/her items and if not "normal" in game items may be causing an issue.
 vanir
08-03-2010, 6:42 AM
Going full steam on my first serious playthrough with latest TSLRCM, for other players I'd definitely suggest a fresh vanilla install with no other mods but the latest TSLRCM and those specified as compatable in the readme (Peragus harbinger, Sion movie fixes, etc.), unless you're very comfortable with crawling around other mod files troubleshooting on your own.
Really, make it a little easier on yourself if you're not very confident troubleshooting multiple mod compatabilities and install non-specified mods one at a time and playtest with TSLRCM so you can identify exactly which ones are giving you conflicts before hitting up the mod producers for solutions.
If you don't mind my saying so. You'll give the poor guys an impossible job trying to sort out everyone's custom installs when it's really a standalone mod you only want to add others to one at a time and playtest for compatability yourself. Then ask when you've got a good idea where the problem is and just need to know how to fix it.

for example, Darandle, if it was me I'd wipe 90SK's super content, Redhawke's exile items, and the new lightsabre colour crystals straight off the bat, I'd expect a conflict with those and the TSLRCM, particularly the first two there.

I even had a problem with a simple a_makejedi script alteration so Atton is a Jedi Guardian and Bao Dur is a Jedi Sentinel (which made more plot and class sense to me). It fouled Jedi recruitment after TSLRCM installation and weird as it may sound, what I had to do to fix it was recompile exactly the same script with TSLRCM installed and it worked.

Same thing with Movie Mandalorians, had to reinstall to get the appearance 2da to specify the movie mandalorian npc aliens rather than default armour, TSLRCM must've rewritten the mandalorian npc alien appearance over the mod installation, but a reinstall fixed it with no other conflicts (yet).

So TSLRCM is so extensive that you need a fresh vanilla TSL installation, then add non-specified mods only afterwards and only one at a time, playtesting them for each. It's either that or keep a separate installation with only the TSLRCM as a standalone mod, then another vanilla installation with all the custom mods you like other than TSLRCM.
I'd only vary extremely limited cosmetic appearance only mods (things like 90SK's super content don't just alter appearances but add a whole bunch of items, properties and modified base or completely new files...I've had incompatability issues with this and most other comprehensive mods and avoid it personally).

To Stoney and crew, for some feedback, I've just done Dantooine and Nar Shadaa and have to say the TSLRCM version is entirely more epic in scope than the vanilla game, it's exactly what was missing, it changes the game's atmosphere completely. It's superb.
I'm having a really good time, and have far more immersion than any other time I've ever played TSL. It reminds me of exactly how much I enjoyed Kotor the first time around, back when it was released.
You guys rock!
 Darandle
08-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Hey thanks darthstoney thats what I needed to do and was it an addition of TSLRCM for there to be a sort of training sequence when bao dur becomes a jedi because it didnt do that with atton
 Luke92
08-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Got a bug. I'm on Nar Shaddaa, finished what I need to do, got back to the ship and the whole place is in lock-down with no-one to be seen. The storage room is locked with no option to unlock it, as is HK's compartment. Also, for some reason I've had to fight Red Eclipse 3 times, although the 3rd time (this one) there is no-one on the Ebon Hawk bar my character. The first time had the original cut-scene, the 2nd one had Kreia taking out Bao-Dur and Visas in the cut-scene and that's it.
I 'gave' the Ebon Hawk back to that guy who approaches you saying he owned it, and this is my first planet.

Running Windows 7 64-bit and have the following Mods installed:

a reskin for the canon Jedi Exile
Bao-Dur's Charged Armor
Force Fashion 2
High Level Force Powers V2
Improved AI
Nar Shaddaa Backdrop
Prolog, Peragus, Harbinger Issues Fix
Rubat Fix
TSL Multi-Stim
Coruscant Jedi Temple.
 Kira_Tsukasa
08-03-2010, 10:12 PM
First I want to say that I love the idea of the unfinished content being added in, though it is a shame that Obsidian couldn't pick up their own slack and patch us officially. I've already downloaded this, but I'm not going to use it just yet as I'm in the middle of a playthrough already.

Now, I'm using a feat progression and force power progression mod (both made by a user named Shem, from filefront) and I'm wondering if those will work with this? Additionally, does KSE also work with this?
 Q
08-03-2010, 10:28 PM
Yeah, all three of those should work.
Page: 5 of 5