Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!

Page: 2 of 5
 ganoesparan06
03-22-2010, 4:20 PM
No ,a Male Exile can still talk to him,you just don't have too.
I'll have to add a more reliable destroy script for him I geuss.

Right.

In that case im reporting that as a bug.

Mical doesnt talk to me. At all. He just sorta looks and me and the camera "resets" position.

No conversation.

EDIT:
Some more bugs.

In the Jekk Jekk Tarr Twilek Domo attacks you when the rest of the patrons do. Im sure this doesnt happen in Vanilla TSL. And I am not sure if this will break the quest he gives you (if you havent done it by the time the JJT quest kicks in).

Also there is a Sullustan in the first Gand section of the JJT who just stands there not talky not hostile.

EDIT2:

I would have posted this in the Deadly Stream forums but it appears to be down?
 Darth Cryptic
03-22-2010, 11:49 PM
Right.
In the Jekk Jekk Tarr Twilek Domo attacks you when the rest of the patrons do. Im sure this doesnt happen in Vanilla TSL. And I am not sure if this will break the quest he gives you (if you havent done it by the time the JJT quest kicks in).

Also there is a Sullustan in the first Gand section of the JJT who just stands there not talky not hostile.

Domo does that in the vanilla game as well, and no it doesn't break the quest.
The Sullustan is supposed to do that when the fight is on. If you talk to him before the JJT bit is triggered he gives you a side quest.
 ganoesparan06
03-23-2010, 12:53 PM
Domo does that in the vanilla game as well, and no it doesn't break the quest.
The Sullustan is supposed to do that when the fight is on. If you talk to him before the JJT bit is triggered he gives you a side quest.

Will he still be there after to get the quest?

The JJT quest fired before I was ready.
 ajlbibak
03-23-2010, 1:36 PM
I've been trying to download the Patcher version for a few days now, but all I get is ''Sorry! You have exceeded your daily allowed download amount.''

WTF:mad:
 Darth Cryptic
03-23-2010, 2:23 PM
-frowns a little, cause I rarely talk to Domo- Domo doesn't give you a quest so killing him does nothing. He references a quest which you trigger by going to the other cantina where Aton deals with the Suns.

And no, once the JJT is triggered, you can't go back in.
 ganoesparan06
03-23-2010, 3:34 PM
-frowns a little, cause I rarely talk to Domo- Domo doesn't give you a quest so killing him does nothing. He references a quest which you trigger by going to the other cantina where Aton deals with the Suns.

And no, once the JJT is triggered, you can't go back in.

Actually he does.

He gives you the Find a Dancer for Vogga sidequest. Visas point blank refuses. "No. Find another way."

EDIT:
Got Mira now and after the JJT and Yacht quests I have discovered for some reason she isnt displaying her name. In any of the screens. She is acting as normal tho. And she has her name in KSE.

EDIT2:
I stand corrected. A save and reload fixed the above Mira bug. Weird.
 Zerimar Nyliram
03-23-2010, 7:03 PM
Amazing work, guys! I just downloaded it a moment ago. Can't wait to play it!

So now that USM is compatible, is an M4-78 compatibility patch next on the list? Because that's a big one, too. I'm also hoping for a patch for Shem's Handmaiden Choice For Females mod, but I'll be content with M4-78.
 n00b Saibot
03-23-2010, 7:54 PM
I've been trying to download the Patcher version for a few days now, but all I get is ''Sorry! You have exceeded your daily allowed download amount.''

WTF:mad:

Yeah, Stream's site makes you register to be able to d/l mods. At least it did that same thing to me until I registered and logged in, then I had no trouble downloading.

For the reason why you'd have to ask DarthStoney or one of the DStream people...
 Q
03-23-2010, 8:15 PM
So now that USM is compatible, is an M4-78 compatibility patch next on the list? Because that's a big one, too.
Yes, that's being worked on. Could be a while, though, as it will be part of a completely new and improved M4-78 mod.
I'm also hoping for a patch for Shem's Handmaiden Choice For Females mod, but I'll be content with M4-78.
That particular mod was by stoffe, not Shem.
 ganoesparan06
03-23-2010, 9:01 PM
I have a question.

At what point are the Handmaiden Sisters knocked unconcious by a light sided Brianna?

Im doing that battle right now and ive reloaded 16 times so far because they keep dying; or I keep dying.

One battle I got them all right down to a miniscule amount of HP and, no automatic stunning happening.

Is this maybe a bug im encountering? or am i doing something wrong?

EDIT:
I finally got annoyed enough to just kill them all. And nothing. Nothings happened at all. No cut scene or anything. I still have control and can run about the Academy but cant leave.
 DarthStoney
03-23-2010, 10:36 PM
I have a question.

At what point are the Handmaiden Sisters knocked unconcious by a light sided Brianna?

Im doing that battle right now and ive reloaded 16 times so far because they keep dying; or I keep dying.

One battle I got them all right down to a miniscule amount of HP and, no automatic stunning happening.

Is this maybe a bug im encountering? or am i doing something wrong?

EDIT:
I finally got annoyed enough to just kill them all. And nothing. Nothings happened at all. No cut scene or anything. I still have control and can run about the Academy but cant leave.

Are you using any mods? Handmaiden choice for females? there is another mod that effects the handsister.utc files also that can cause this problem. Though I can't think of it at the moment. See if there are any files within your override folder like p_handmaiden001.utc the number can be from 001 to 014. If they are there remove them they are causing a problem.
 ganoesparan06
03-24-2010, 7:51 AM
Are you using any mods? Handmaiden choice for females? there is another mod that effects the handsister.utc files also that can cause this problem. Though I can't think of it at the moment. See if there are any files within your override folder like p_handmaiden001.utc the number can be from 001 to 014. If they are there remove them they are causing a problem.

No like i said. The only mod ive got on is this aside from a few texture mods.
The only thing I can think of is the one that gives Handmaiden a different outfit from her sisters.

EDIT:
So I have taken out those utc files. Still nothing.
 Darth Cryptic
03-24-2010, 8:18 AM
The only thing I can think of is the one that gives Handmaiden a different outfit from her sisters.

That would be the one that causes the issues. You need to remove one of the files that it puts in, but for the life of me I can't remember which one.
 Phildevil
03-24-2010, 10:09 AM
If it modifies the appearance.2da, game may be screwd and need complete re-install to be indeed bug-free.
 DarthStoney
03-24-2010, 3:50 PM

EDIT:
So I have taken out those utc files. Still nothing.

You also will have to back up to a save before entering the academy that time because once the module has loaded with those .utc's it doesn't matter if you remove them from the override the save keeps the ones previously loaded.
 ganoesparan06
03-24-2010, 6:08 PM
Yeh. I have had to do another reinstall. Minus Handmaiden Look.

*le sigh*

Thanks anyway guys.

Ill keep a look out for bugs on my 3rd attempt at a playthru lol.
 Hassat Hunter
03-24-2010, 9:53 PM
He gives you the Find a Dancer for Vogga sidequest. Visas point blank refuses. "No. Find another way."
That's not in the Jekk'Jekk Tar. :confused:
 Darth Cryptic
03-24-2010, 10:57 PM
Thank you Hunter, that was what i was trying to explain to him.
 Darth Cryptic
03-25-2010, 10:12 AM
-snickers- Had an amusing bug crop up, not sure if it's a RCM or just related to the undies mod, but the Polar crash knocked Bao down to his skives. Screen capture to come.
 Phildevil
03-25-2010, 12:17 PM
I also encountered that one.
 ganoesparan06
03-25-2010, 12:27 PM
Thank you Hunter, that was what i was trying to explain to him.

You dont understand what I meant do you.

Twilek Domo gives you a quest in the cantina - and later you find that SAME CHARACTER in the JJT. He goes hostile and tries to kill you with the rest.

I was slightly concerned that if you killed him it might break resolving that quest. As at the time I was at the "got the quest but not brought the dancing girl to him" bit.
But thankfully but weirdly the copy of Twilek Domo remains in the cantina even if you kill him in the JJT.
 Darth Cryptic
03-25-2010, 2:15 PM
Just go to the other cantina and look around.
 n00b Saibot
03-25-2010, 3:26 PM
DeadlyStream site down for the last 2 days for anybody else?? Kinda hard to d/l patches when I can't get to the server...

Any of you DS members/moderators know if it's temporary or is that site now dead as PCGM?
 Hassat Hunter
03-25-2010, 3:37 PM
Twilek Domo gives you a quest in the cantina - and later you find that SAME CHARACTER in the JJT. He goes hostile and tries to kill you with the rest.
No, he doesn't. Those are 2 different Twi'leks. :raise:
Just visit the JJT before even going to the cantina, said Twi'lek is there already.

As for the DeadlyStream site, it does that (sadly enough). It'll be back.
 DarthStoney
03-25-2010, 7:30 PM
DeadlyStream site down for the last 2 days for anybody else?? Kinda hard to d/l patches when I can't get to the server...

Any of you DS members/moderators know if it's temporary or is that site now dead as PCGM?

No we don't know what's going on, but the patch is now up at filefront along with the USM_compatibility patch. Also there may be a couple of more mirror sites it will be uploaded to soon.
 n00b Saibot
03-25-2010, 9:23 PM
No we don't know what's going on, but the patch is now up at filefront along with the USM_compatibility patch. Also there may be a couple of more mirror sites it will be uploaded to soon.

Thanks, DarthStoney (and Hassat Hunter)! I guess I shoulda thought to check filefront...

Hope DeadlyStream isn't gone too long! I just discovered it and found people there very knowledgeable and helpful.
 Phildevil
03-25-2010, 9:51 PM
Well, mostly all of them comes here as well ;)
 Master_ Tyvokka
03-25-2010, 11:01 PM
Mirrors are up, Darth Stoney will update the first post soon but for now one link is my sig below.
 DarthStoney
03-25-2010, 11:21 PM
Links have been added in first post, thanks Master_Tyvokka.:thmbup1:
 Master_ Tyvokka
03-25-2010, 11:27 PM
Links have been added in first post, thanks Master_Tyvokka.:thmbup1:

No problem always glad to help :)
 ganoesparan06
03-26-2010, 11:53 AM
No, he doesn't. Those are 2 different Twi'leks. :raise:
Just visit the JJT before even going to the cantina, said Twi'lek is there already.

As for the DeadlyStream site, it does that (sadly enough). It'll be back.

No its the same Twilek.
 Darth Cryptic
03-26-2010, 12:33 PM
Just talk to the bugger will you? The quest is intact.
 ganoesparan06
03-26-2010, 1:14 PM
Just talk to the bugger will you? The quest is intact.

No need to be rude. I was merely clarifying my point seeing as you clearly didnt understand what I was meaning.
 Darth Cryptic
03-26-2010, 3:41 PM
No, I understand you quite well, you however are not listening to our points. The quest is intact, Domo doesn't trigger it it is a whole other twi'lek that just uses the same skin, but a different outfit.
 ganoesparan06
03-27-2010, 9:40 AM
I do understand. I did acknowledge what you said.

I then went on to explain WHY i was asking and why i was concerned thats all.
 Sith Holocron
04-03-2010, 7:51 PM
Might we have a few more reviews? As I can't play the mod until I return from patrol, I'm hoping there would be some more discussion of the pros and cons of the mod I could read about in the meantime.
 The_Dark_Jedi_Malaka
04-04-2010, 4:34 PM
A brand new bug...or maybe it's just me...

The JJT quest starts, and I am playing as Mira. I level up, and walk into the JJT, but Visquis doesn't sppear, threatening me, and nobody attacks... D:

Basically I'm stuck running around Nar shaddaa in a space suit as mira, and can't go back to the Hawk...

I had uninstalled my game, and re-installed it with the mod, and loaded a save game, before the quest started, but it still glitched...should I just start a new game?
 Sith Holocron
04-08-2010, 12:32 AM
I think something that may solve a few of these bug issues would be if a patch was made for Stoffe's "Handmaiden Choice for Females" mod - which apparently some people can't do without. (It's a damn fine mod.) Continuing on with my rambling, it would seem to make more sense to make such a patch for the 1.2 version of the mod (which is compatible with USM), rather than the old version of the mod (at KOTORFiles) which is not compatible.

Sorry that I cannot post a link directly to her site, as I recall that's against the rules. :: shrugs :: (Google is your friend.)
 Darth Avlectus
04-09-2010, 1:45 AM
Excellent, I will have a play-through. Have told friends w/ TSL and shown them the link.

If anything comes up I'll let'cha know--but in the mean time: Thanks so much!!!11!1!!!!!!11!
 Brin_Londo5
04-18-2010, 12:23 AM
Just DL'ed it early yesterday and stayed up all night playing it!!!!!
This is fantastic, and before now I favored KotOR 1 over KotOR II: TSL.
This mod REALLY makes a difference!

Before I DL the USM mod patch, I have only one (probably very stupid) question about KotOR TSLRCM:

where is the HK factory, and how do I get to it? *facepalm*
 TriggerGod
04-18-2010, 12:40 AM
where is the HK factory, and how do I get to it? *facepalm*

Well, since I haven't played the restoration since the Beta, I don't know if Stoney and the devs changed anything, but AFAIK, all you have to do is have HK in your party when one of the groups of HK-50s attack, and have had the conversation with HK about the voice thing you get on Peragus.

After that, you should have a little sequence where HK-47 tortures a captured HK-50, and the tortured assassin droid spills the beans on the location of the plant. But you can't act on those locations until the Battle of Telos.

TL;DR version: kill groups of HK units, have HK-47 torture the HK-50, then play the game like you normally would, it will happen either before or after you join the fight on the station. (Before, if memory serves correctly)
 Brin_Londo5
04-18-2010, 12:45 AM
Thanks, TriggerGod, I'm gonna replay the game before I patch-in USM, then! :thmbup1:
 Darth_SHOT
04-18-2010, 10:57 AM
hello everyone! first of all, awesome awesome job with the mod! keep up with the great work! i'm just wondereing if Kreia's Assorted Robe Collection (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Kreias_Assorted_Robe_Collection;66487) is compatible with mod.
thanks in advance:thmbup1:
 Phildevil
04-18-2010, 8:45 PM
I've had some problem with that mod, but I don't believe them to be TSL RCM related. Some people have reported-it to be working well. I had it working partially at least.
 yonibibi
04-26-2010, 12:29 PM
I have sa bug at malchor which everey time i am entering the sith temple the game loads wehre you fight kreia in the end tehre arent any npcs or anything the place is empty with no way to continue.
 Master_Chief
04-30-2010, 3:30 PM
 Lord of Hunger
04-30-2010, 3:37 PM
Isn't atris suppose to look like this in the mod?
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070406191423/starwars/images/thumb/c/ce/DarthTrayatris.jpg/180px-DarthTrayatris.jpg)
Stoney and Zbyl decided to leave Darth Atris out of this mod simply because it conflicts with a lot of established canon and there is not enough material to restore it.
 Master_Chief
04-30-2010, 4:01 PM
Stoney and Zbyl decided to leave Darth Atris out of this mod simply because it conflicts with a lot of established canon and there is not enough material to restore it.

really, like what?
 Sith Holocron
04-30-2010, 5:17 PM
Really, like what?

1) Not every line of Kreia (as Darth Traya) was re-done by Atris's voice actor.
2) Though it seems understandable why Atris might take on the mantle of "Darth Traya," the full explanation of what Kreia's role would now be if Atris had done so is never indicated in the game files. There's no "Kreia can be redeemed" moment.
3) Previous attempts to try to squeeze "Atris as Darth Traya" into a mod have proven disastrous. TSLRP wisely avoided it. For another example, witness the debacle known as "Team Exile" or "K2RP." (I'll leave you to Google those teams yourself.)
4) Even attempts to have this added in via a stand-alone mod seem not to go anywhere: http://www.lucasforums.com/archive/index.php/t-188521.html)
4) Supposedly, one of the reasons that the "Atris as Darth Traya" concept was pulled was that Beta testers for TSL found it strange that Atris had a 'Dark Lady of the Sith' robe lying around the Telos Academy and it confused them.
 Master_Chief
05-01-2010, 2:21 AM
why does this doesn't work with m4-78 mod? a
Page: 2 of 5