Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!

Page: 3 of 5
 Darth Zannah
05-05-2010, 11:14 AM
I just finished TSL with this mod and wanted to bring a bug to your attention. I guess I should probably post this to deadlystream but for some reason I can't access the site :(
I played as light side male sentinel/jedi watchmaster and in Nar Shaddaa I boarded G0-T0's yacht with Handmaiden and T3-M4. (I have never brought T3-M4 there before so I'm not sure whether this bug has anything to do with this mod or not) but when I accessed computers on the yacht using T3-M4 there was an option to upgrade some part of him increasing his dexterity by one. The problem is that the option doesn't disappear after using it once but I could boost his dexterity infinitely by accessing/logging out of the computer.
 MetalMark
05-05-2010, 2:25 PM
I got a save right before I leave Peragus. Can I use that save or is it a must to restart the entire game? Also when do you encounter the first restoration? So that I can check if I installed correctly.
 Rtas Vadum
05-05-2010, 2:52 PM
I got a save right before I leave Peragus. Can I use that save or is it a must to restart the entire game? Also when do you encounter the first restoration? So that I can check if I installed correctly.

I don't think you'll have problems if you use that save. I'm not sure if the Mod restores anything to Peragus, as the only thing removed from the Peragus Modules in the unmodded game, is a few weapons that remain in the games files(they don't use any unseen models, however).

The first restorations you'll find on Telos, though they are connected to certain quests. It will get a little more prevalent once you do your first planet.
 DarthStoney
05-05-2010, 4:15 PM

For the most part you'll be fine starting from there(just before boarding the EH),the only issue you may run into is some jrnl entries may just show up as blank if doing the HKfactory.
It's one of those goofy things the game does because of how jrnl entries were added.
The first small parts of restoration and fixes begin on Telos(Citadel Station).

I just finished TSL with this mod and wanted to bring a bug to your attention. I guess I should probably post this to deadlystream but for some reason I can't access the site
I played as light side male sentinel/jedi watchmaster and in Nar Shaddaa I boarded G0-T0's yacht with Handmaiden and T3-M4. (I have never brought T3-M4 there before so I'm not sure whether this bug has anything to do with this mod or not) but when I accessed computers on the yacht using T3-M4 there was an option to upgrade some part of him increasing his dexterity by one. The problem is that the option doesn't disappear after using it once but I could boost his dexterity infinitely by accessing/logging out of the computer.
Generic bug(happens with HK47 also),but I think it may have been fixed in the next release.
 Master_Chief
05-06-2010, 11:21 AM
are there any bugs with this? Like maybe having to do last level on malachor V? Cause I know notice a atleast like 5 bug. Like one of them hk-47 wouldn't appear.
 Hassat Hunter
05-06-2010, 7:11 PM
Generic bug(happens with HK47 also),but I think it may have been fixed in the next release.
It should be.

Master Chief ^: I have NO idea what you're talking about what-so-ever.
 Sith Holocron
05-09-2010, 4:11 PM
I was wondering when the award from the Mod of the Year 2009 Voting: KotOR II: TSL (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=202552) would be given out. In the past, wasn't there a small picture that the winner could place on his/her website to be able to show the honor?

Granted, I don't recall that they had those pictures for 2008 but they did have them for 2007 and earlier as can be seen here. (http://www.starwarsknights.com/mod_week.php)
 gasgallery
05-11-2010, 1:54 PM
Hmm, think I'm having trouble with this mod. I've been attacked by the HK-50s with HK-47 in the party on Onderon. It starts off with the HK-50s saying they can't attack or something similar, then they attack anyway. Meant to happen? Also I talk to HK-47 immediately after and his dialogue is just as normal.

People have said about Nar Shadaa being much more "complete" now, but barely anything changed on my play through. Very odd. EDIT: Actually one major thing changed, in the Jekk Jekk Tar (sp) I got to the private chambers and Visquis was there with Hanharr. Visquis says something like "You must have angered Goto greatly..." yada yada, then the screen fades. Then when it comes back, Visquis is gone, Hanharr is still there, and I continue the quest as I did before installing the mod.

Kreia won't provide lightsaber training even though I have a ton of lightsabers. Visas has one equipped, I have two equipped, Kreia has one equipped... don't get it. She keeps saying something along the lines of "This is something we will leave until we have a lightsaber."

I've reinstalled the mod and still nothing. Idk. Maybe I'm expecting more content than has actually been restored?

Current mods: Coruscant Jedi Temple, High Level Force Powers, various new heads, Inheritor lightsaber, Jerec's lightsaber, 90sk's Super Content mod, both of Oldflash's lightsaber replacement packs... other than that all I have are reskins and Shem's feature/force power gain mods. Nothing else I could see possibly affecting it. Also I'm playing a DS male exile.

Idk, I've played Peragus, Telos, Nar Shadaa, Dxun-Onderon and not encountered *that* much restored content. The installer works fine so I can't see how it's an issue with a corrupted download? Maybe compatibility? I think I read somewhere that you're meant to install this mod *first* before doing anything else and tbh... I can't remember if I did that or not.
 Rtas Vadum
05-11-2010, 2:42 PM
Hmm, think I'm having trouble with this mod. I've been attacked by the HK-50s with HK-47 in the party on Onderon. It starts off with the HK-50s saying they can't attack or something similar, then they attack anyway. Meant to happen? Also I talk to HK-47 immediately after and his dialogue is just as normal.

Its supposed to be that if you encounter a group of HK-50's with HK-47 in your party, they will mention that they are unable to attack(like you said), however, you will still have to fight them, though HK-47 will be removed from your party for the duration of the fight.(He'll be put back once you are finished)

People have said about Nar Shadaa being much more "complete" now, but barely anything changed on my play through. Very odd. EDIT: Actually one major thing changed, in the Jekk Jekk Tar (sp) I got to the private chambers and Visquis was there with Hanharr. Visquis says something like "You must have angered Goto greatly..." yada yada, then the screen fades. Then when it comes back, Visquis is gone, Hanharr is still there, and I continue the quest as I did before installing the mod.

The trouble with Nar Shadaa being 'complete', would be the fact that the original storyline for the planet included the Genohardan, which didn't make it to far past being just story. Along with this, it was one of two parts were the Exile was to have a in-story "Death"(not permanently), and most agree that two is overkill. The second was to be on M4-78, the planet cut from the game(though a lot of materials for it exist within the game files) .
 gasgallery
05-12-2010, 3:50 PM
Hold up, problem solved. The installer for some reason made another Program Files folder... in my actual Program Files folder. Have to merge all the folders manually.
 vanir
05-13-2010, 11:31 PM
I think to trigger the lightsabre training you have to have:

1. Visas equipped with a lightsabre
2. One single blade lightsabre equipped on your PC
3. A spare single blade lightsabre in the GUI equipment screen.

Plus it does absolutely nothing for you that I've found so far. No XP, no new features. Just a device to measure your single handed, double handed and unarmed fighting capabilities against a common foe comparatively.

I would actually back a mod which gave you something like awarded the next tier of two-weapon fighting unless you're already maxed out, for defeating Visas in all three duels.

To trigger it you might have to unequip your second PC lightsabre and leave it in the GUI equipment.
 gasgallery
05-14-2010, 10:00 AM
Thanks vanir, I'll give it a shot when I get to that stage, I ended up starting a new game.

New issue now, sorry this must be tiresome lol. When I try to take the shuttle from Citadel Station to the Restoration Zone the screen fades before returning me to Citadel Station. Then I'm just trapped there, can't access the shuttle at all. Any ideas?
 Lord of Hunger
05-16-2010, 11:52 PM
I've recently gotten a chance to start up a playthrough of TSLRCM 1.5.1 and I have to say this: So far I've gotten to the second Telos surface module, but it has been the funnest playthrough yet. Granted, I have plenty of other tweaks and whatnot installed, but the cut dialog and refinements that have been added since 1.3 (the last version I tested) have made the experience top notch for me.
 gasgallery
05-17-2010, 6:33 AM
I warped to the next are in my playthrough and havent had a single hitch otherwise, I'm LOVING the restored content. Really adds to the experience. Cheers for an epic mod guys :D
 Sith Holocron
05-17-2010, 11:59 AM
To all,

Once Deadly Stream comes back up (or a replacement for it appears), an announcement will be made here and the usual places. No need to PM us - we'll let you all know when that's the case. ;)
 vanir
05-18-2010, 5:19 AM
Thanks vanir, I'll give it a shot when I get to that stage, I ended up starting a new game.

New issue now, sorry this must be tiresome lol. When I try to take the shuttle from Citadel Station to the Restoration Zone the screen fades before returning me to Citadel Station. Then I'm just trapped there, can't access the shuttle at all. Any ideas?

This sounds like a bugged load. It happens occasionally. Sometimes you just get a randomly corrupted load and have to restart from an earlier save, then you get to that point again without changing anything and it's fine.

It's either that or some mundane trigger you're missing, like you were rushing through the section so quickly you forgot to speak to the Ithorian outside the shuttle bay before entering.
 Darth_Sasuna
05-19-2010, 11:55 AM
wow nice i just stumbled upon this when i get it again i will install it and the mods and were do we save it to if not by default? and must i find and download 1.2 and previous versions or what?
 Phildevil
05-19-2010, 12:17 PM
Nope, no previous version. If by save, you mean install, well then just be sure you install-it at the proper place.
 Darth Kuya
06-07-2010, 1:20 AM
I've never used any mods before, because I never knew how... But I installed this mod and it works GREAT!

Thank you so very much for all the work you put into it! And thank you for making it easy to install!

I'm currently at the Jekk'Jekk Tar and looking for the Gand Warrrior, BTW. Where is that little guy?
 ARC Cody
06-07-2010, 3:12 AM
Despite the fact that the thread title says 1.5 is the final version, I have to ask - any plans for another patch? I've been holding off another playthrough in the hopes that some more content might be added.
 zbyl2
06-07-2010, 2:23 PM
Despite the fact that the thread title says 1.5 is the final version, I have to ask - any plans for another patch? I've been holding off another playthrough in the hopes that some more content might be added.

Yeah, version 1.6 is coming out, can't say when though. It won't really add any new content - just improve already existing stuff, fix some bugs here and there, tweak some cutscenes here and there... stuff like that.
 SRF_Vader
06-08-2010, 2:08 AM
Curious bug i've experienced on a fresh kotor install on a new game. Every part of the mod has worked flawlessly up to the endgame just after sparing atris and heading to the citadel. All the cutscenes show, and then i appear on telos surface inside the military base infront of the HK Factory instance. I assume this is the start of the hk-factory quest, except that i'm not hk, and i can't open the door. There are also 3 HK-50's in the hanger command center you can talk to, which will send you back to the polar region, cutscenes and all.

A suggestion on fixing this or just using a cheat to continue things along would be helpful. Only other mod i'm using is USM (with its associated loot-table update) and the compatibility patch (also using the 1.5 fix). And a nar shadaa background, which i doubt contains the files necessary to interfere with..anything. Again, it has worked flawlessly up to this point, so this has caught me by surprise.
 zbyl2
06-08-2010, 8:41 AM
Curious bug i've experienced on a fresh kotor install on a new game. Every party of the mod has worked flawlessly up to the endgame just after sparing atris and heading to the citadel. All the cutscenes show, and then i appear on telos surface inside the military base infront of the HK Factory instance. I assume this is the start of the hk-factory quest, except that i'm not hk, and i can't open the door. There are also 3 HK-50's in the hanger command center you can talk to, which will send you back to the polar region, cutscenes and all.

A suggestion on fixing this or just using a cheat to continue things along would be helpful. Only other mod i'm using is USM (with its associated loot-table update) and the compatibility patch (also using the 1.5 fix). And a nar shadaa background, which i doubt contains the files necessary to interfere with..anything. Again, it has worked flawlessly up to this point, so this has caught me by surprise.

I recall reading something about similar issue on deadlystream sometime back, it was something related to USM I believe. Try removing k_232tel_enter.ncs from your override and try again, that was the solution IIRC.
 Praetyre
06-08-2010, 9:37 AM
Hello. I am a veteran KOTOR player who has recently returned to this wonderful, half finished game, and has been greatly enjoying the restorations of DarthStoney and his team. As part of a roleplay challenge, one of my intended goal's in game is to stabilize Telos (which effectively means to qualify for the 2000 credit reward from G0-T0). Does this mod offer any capability to do this? Obviously, helping Vogga will not do any favours, and the Bith outside Vogga's chambers speaking of alternate fuel sources might have something, but as he disappears after the Yacht and my current playthrough is at Dxun/Onderon as my third planet (with an earlier backup save at the end of the Telos military base), so it will take some sacrifices to investigate? The Exile sided with Czerka and killed Slusk, though I am not sure if this will effect the possibility of Telosian stability (or whether anything can be done with the Onderonian Beastriders in regards to animal shipments that might aid this).

Also, the subplot with the HK Factory has not developed much for me. I seem to be able to get 1000 XP everytime the Exile talks to HK about the sonic sensor and using it to track the new HK's, and although my journal states I have fought three groups, none of HK's dialogue options seem to yield any information about this new development. And in a minor bug, it is possible for G0-T0 to come with the player in the "Dance for Vogga" quest, though otherwise his refusing to enter Vogga's chambers works just fine.

Jorran, the salvager on Dantooine, also seems to be bugged, though I am unsure whether TSLRCM or any other mod has something to do with this. I let him leave upon demanding to talk about his supposed moisture vaporator theft (but after talking with Kaevee), and when talking to him in the salvagers camp, it switches to a camera view of the ruined Enclave's exterior and offers me the same dialogue options as I had when he was behind the door, though I was still able to complete the quest and get Suulru to join the militia.

I'm not sure if this was a deliberate decision on the part of the developers, but I believe reading on the TSLRP site that the initial Ravager cutscene was initially intended as an in-game scene, and a patch was available for download for it. Since I noticed zbyl2 commenting that the TSLRP fixes were included, I thought I'd bring it up, though at least it's in higher quality due to the HD cutscenes patch on FileFront.

Apologies if this is off topic, but an annoying bug that I have heard is related to video memory, but seems unlikely (while I am running max settings at my native 4:3 1280x1024 resolution, I have a GTX 470 with 4059 MB memory), and that I have noticed on both games, modded and vanilla, is that after a while, dialogue starts to skip, as well as there being a loss of sound during cutscenes. It can occur mid conversation with a single person, and seems slightly more common when loading new modules, especially cutscene-only ones like Tobin's ship. Is there any known cause or solution to this?

I would ask elsewhere, but it seems there's some GoDaddy related issue with the Deadly Stream forums.
 zbyl2
06-08-2010, 10:57 AM
As part of a roleplay challenge, one of my intended goal's in game is to stabilize Telos (which effectively means to qualify for the 2000 credit reward from G0-T0). Does this mod offer any capability to do this?
Yeah, if you talk to Vogga after blowing up Goto's Yacht, he'll agree to get fuel from Sleheyron to help Telos. After that you'll be able to tell Green on Telos about fuel.

Also, the subplot with the HK Factory has not developed much for me. I seem to be able to get 1000 XP everytime the Exile talks to HK about the sonic sensor and using it to track the new HK's, and although my journal states I have fought three groups, none of HK's dialogue options seem to yield any information about this new development.
After you destroyed three groups of HK-50s, you should get a scene where HK-47 interrogates one of 50s on the Hawk. You'll get to the factory itself much later in game, after returning to Telos at the end.

I'm not sure if this was a deliberate decision on the part of the developers, but I believe reading on the TSLRP site that the initial Ravager cutscene was initially intended as an in-game scene, and a patch was available for download for it. Since I noticed zbyl2 commenting that the TSLRP fixes were included, I thought I'd bring it up, though at least it's in higher quality due to the HD cutscenes patch on FileFront.
Just a note before someone get confused - if I said anything, I didn't say that TSLRP fixes were included, I said that we fixed bugs ourselves.
By Ravager cutsene I assume you mean one where you see Visas and Nihilus for the first time? We never turned it into in-game cutscene because it wouldn't allow us to keep original music in the scene. Though I must agree with you about quality...
 jrs90
06-08-2010, 6:32 PM
After going through voggas droid part I come to the new scene where atton and kreia attack bounty hunters but it crashes on the the way to ebonhawk when i meet up with the gand. Am I not suppose to go this way or is something else wrong?:confused:
 DarthStoney
06-08-2010, 10:21 PM
After going through voggas droid part I come to the new scene where atton and kreia attack bounty hunters but it crashes on the the way to ebonhawk when i meet up with the gand. Am I not suppose to go this way or is something else wrong?:confused:

Your talking about the part where you played as T3 in the wharehouse? I may be thinking of the wrong part, but if it's atton and kreia you should be heading to the docks(going to save the Exile). If it's the other part it should be Atton ,Mira and T3 and you should be heading to Tienn's shop(so he'll change the transponder codes).
 Praetyre
06-08-2010, 11:24 PM
For some unknown reason (I have no other mods that alter the content of Onderon), Onderon (though not Dxun) is highly unstable (no pun intended). It crashes every 10-20 minutes from my saves. My party consists of Mandalore and G0-T0, and the times when it crash seem to be somewhat random (though the problem seems to have started with a persistant crash after the end of the conversation exonerating Dhagon Ghent, upon loading the Western Square again), popping up around the Western Square and Iziz Cantina in particular. The cutscene of landing on Onderon was also inaudible half the time (I am using the HD cutscene patch and very laggy (in contrast to every other cutscene in the game).

There was also an odd thing I experienced, not sure if it's a bug, whereby Ponlar's second conversation could be triggered without going away from the Merchant Quarter and returning. I only experienced it once, so it may just be a random dialogue flag error (or related to the Handmaiden Choice for Females mod or ABCoLD's Skip Peragus, like the baffling error with the Peragus Maintenance Officer and Harbinger Medical logs not saying anything and spawning Jana Lorso nearby while playing the communications console sound from Telos with the Jana Lorso Czerka Uniform mod).

I am running KOTOR II in a secondary drive under Program Files as an administrator and in Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium's Compatibility Mode for Windows XP Service Pack 3, if it helps. My graphics options under swkotor2.ini are as follows:
[Graphics Options]
Anisotropy=16
Frame Buffer=1
Grass=1
Soft Shadows=1
Shadows=1
Brightness=38
EnableHardwareMouse=1
FullScreen=1
Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1
RefreshRate=60
Width=1280
Height=1024
V-Sync=1
Texture Quality=2
Anti Aliasing=8

I had experienced crashing before, but that was only after playing the game for a very long time (at least 5 hours straight) or after repeatedly reloading old files.
 Phildevil
06-09-2010, 12:51 AM
Well, about the "more content" part, I'm not convinced that there is some under way as of yet, however, there is a 1.6 patch underway...
 jedi7000nathan
06-10-2010, 12:36 PM
I have been having a serious problem, for some odd reason the doors are vanishing and i can't get into new areas or trigger events
 jrs90
06-11-2010, 12:34 AM
I'm trapped in the koriban academy. I've done everything in it even saw vash but sion won't show up what do I do.
edit nm I forgot to open the door ha
 Sith Holocron
06-11-2010, 12:40 AM
Did you open the door to the Korriban Academy first?
 hoytt
06-11-2010, 4:23 AM
So far I've only finished Dantooine and Onderon this playthrough, but so far I really like it. Also, this may sound a bit spoilerish, but is there a list with the changes made by this mod compared to the original released version?
 Darth Cryptic
06-11-2010, 10:00 AM
Laughed my butt off when Goto got blasted by the 51's and HK, but when the game tries to go to the next segment, it keeps crashing at the load scree. Help!
 SRF_Vader
06-11-2010, 3:14 PM
Fixed my telos problem and played through perfectly, the hk-factory was a blast. Was smooth playing since then until Malachor V.

The first thing is that the cutscene with the ebon hawk crashing did not play, it just went straight to the kreia/sion cutscene and then to my character standing outside a crashed hawk. But even worse, once i get to the part where my character walks by the assassins into the entrance of the Academy (after killing the giant storm beast) the game loads and then goes to a black screen, with music still playing, cursor visible, and i can still hit the flurry button and hear my lightsaber, but nothing else happens. Any clue as to what may be causing this?
 jrs90
06-11-2010, 9:08 PM
New crash
Now it crashes when I try to enter Onderon city after talking to the guard. What do I do?:confused:
 DarthStoney
06-11-2010, 9:19 PM
Fixed my telos problem and played through perfectly, the hk-factory was a blast. Was smooth playing since then until Malachor V.

The first thing is that the cutscene with the ebon hawk crashing did not play, it just went straight to the kreia/sion cutscene and then to my character standing outside a crashed hawk. But even worse, once i get to the part where my character walks by the assassins into the entrance of the Academy (after killing the giant storm beast) the game loads and then goes to a black screen, with music still playing, cursor visible, and i can still hit the flurry button and hear my lightsaber, but nothing else happens. Any clue as to what may be causing this?

This was an issue with loading of the cutscenes(907MAL specifically) for Malachor,all you can do for now is keep reloading and sometimes it won't crash. (I've had the same issue). So far with the changes in 1.6 it seems to be fixed now. (fingers crossed).

New crash
Now it crashes when I try to enter Onderon city after talking to the guard. What do I do?
Best suggestion is to set any/all graphics settings lower.(resolution especially) Onderon is very crash prone and it is probably one of the areas we messed with the least.(wasn't much to add just corrections)
 SRF_Vader
06-12-2010, 12:00 AM
This was an issue with loading of the cutscenes(907MAL specifically) for Malachor,all you can do for now is keep reloading and sometimes it won't crash. (I've had the same issue). So far with the changes in 1.6 it seems to be fixed now. (fingers crossed).

Best suggestion is to set any/all graphics settings lower.(resolution especially) Onderon is very crash prone and it is probably one of the areas we messed with the least.(wasn't much to add just corrections)

I'm not sure. It doesnt crash. jJust after my character walks into the entrance to the academy (the cutscene with the kneeling sith assassins) it loads and then its just a black screen. The cursor is there, the music is playing, and i can hear flourishing if i push the button. I'm not quite sure what the problem is. I've reloaded before that part like 100 times but it has not ever gotten past that point (Also, the cutscene of the ebon hawk crashing never played when i first got to malachor, why is that?). has worked flawlessly up to this point.

Edit: Ah, i finally got it to work. Yay.
 Dekerok
06-12-2010, 8:46 AM
Can someone post a step by step for installation and should i patch to 1.ob before installing?
 Darth Cryptic
06-12-2010, 9:50 AM
-mild eye twitching- Does no one read the read me?

Yes, patch to 1. what ever before installing.
Locate the TSL program folder, right click on it.
Click on properties.
click the little box deselecting read only and tell it to do it to everything within the folder.
Do you have the Patcher version, or the other version? Either way open the program, select where your TSL folder is, tell it to run.
 Dekerok
06-12-2010, 1:09 PM
Nvm problem fixed
 Zerimar Nyliram
06-12-2010, 10:45 PM
Will version 1.6 be the one that will be compatible with M4-78? That was a top priority, wasn't it? (Haven't been following this thread since the first page.)
 jrs90
06-13-2010, 12:04 AM

thnx for answering:thmbup1:
 zbyl2
06-13-2010, 5:52 AM
Will version 1.6 be the one that will be compatible with M4-78? That was a top priority, wasn't it? (Haven't been following this thread since the first page.)

No.
Updated version of M4-78 mod (aka, M4-78EP) will be compatible with TSLRCM, there probably won't be compatible patch before M4-78EP is released.
It's impossible to say when EP will be released.
 Darth Crados
06-13-2010, 12:29 PM
Well, I was making a playthrough after some time off TSL, installed everything no worries, no errors. Went through Onderon, no problems, then went to Dantooine.
Problem is...
in the "Finding Vrook" quest... he isn't in the cave, neither any of the mercenaries.
I'm using the USM with Stoney's patch, and i recall seeing a report about this bug, don't remember whre exactly.
Is there a way to solve this?
EDIT: Nevermind, found the fix at deadlystream, problem solved ;)
 Lunar4
06-24-2010, 11:59 AM
1.6 is out and up @ filefront :D
 DarthStoney
06-24-2010, 3:35 PM
I updated the links in the first post of this thread also.
 Sith Holocron
06-24-2010, 4:23 PM
Has the USM compatibility patch been updated too - so it will work with the 1.6 version?
 DarthStoney
06-24-2010, 10:32 PM
Not as of yet,it will still work with it but some party dialogs needed fixing anyway so I will need to redo those and release a new patch anyway.
 Zoid
06-27-2010, 11:59 PM
I have a problem that I think this mod caused: by leaving Nar Shadaa and coming back, I somehow triggered the Red Eclipse cutscene a second time. The problem is that the Red Eclipse leader is already dead, so now whenever I board the Ebon Hawk, it's empty and I can't access the navicomputer. Is there any way I can edit my save to fix this?
Page: 3 of 5