Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!

Page: 4 of 5
 zbyl2
06-28-2010, 7:45 AM
I have a problem that I think this mod caused: by leaving Nar Shadaa and coming back, I somehow triggered the Red Eclipse cutscene a second time. The problem is that the Red Eclipse leader is already dead, so now whenever I board the Ebon Hawk, it's empty and I can't access the navicomputer. Is there any way I can edit my save to fix this?

Here is what I just posted at deadlystream in bug report thread:
@Red Eclipse.

I was playing Nar Shaddaa last night and yeah, it happens, and it's completely my fault. It WAS reported by HH before public 1.6 release, and I was SURE I fixed it. It seems that I did... partially. Means that I started fixing it, then left it for some time, and when I got back to it, I thought it was already fixed... but it wasn't, because I never wrote one important script. I'll get to it, and I'll probably release a quick patch to fix that issue. For now, I suggest just not entering EH after seeing Red Eclipse cutscene for the second time, OR try to avoid triggering it (that would require warping to move between modules, but it's possible).
Sorry for all problems.
If you fell need to blame someone, blame me. I'll totally understand.

Really sorry for all problems.
 Phildevil
06-28-2010, 9:53 AM
Bah, you forgot something, no need to blame you ;) All we gotta do is be glad you found the problem! Thanks, zbyl!
 The Bloody Nine
06-28-2010, 3:58 PM
After killing Zez Kai-El, I tried to enter the Ebon Hawk. When I got in, my party was still with me but the other members of the crew were gone. I can't access the Navi-Computer or anything, so I'm stuck on Nar Shaddaa..

I have no other mods on btw.
 zbyl2
06-28-2010, 4:34 PM
After killing Zez Kai-El, I tried to enter the Ebon Hawk. When I got in, my party was still with me but the other members of the crew were gone. I can't access the Navi-Computer or anything, so I'm stuck on Nar Shaddaa..

I have no other mods on btw.

Did you get Red Eclipse cutscene re-trigger bug?
If so, try "warp 003EBO" command, it should do it for you.
 The Bloody Nine
06-28-2010, 4:46 PM
Thanks, it worked! :D
 zbyl2
06-28-2010, 4:58 PM
http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=32)

This will fix Red Eclipse problems - just remember to load a save before landing on Nar Shaddaa, otherwise patch might not work properly. It definitely will not work if you reaload save AFTER dealing with Red Eclipse.
 Fiendfyre
06-28-2010, 5:08 PM
hey i have the same problem as Bloody. Im finished with everything on nar shadaa but I can't use the Ebon Hawk. Id rather not have to do everything on NS again and I cant for the life of me get that console trick to work. I have a European keyboard, and it says that I have to press alt + 7 and then 7 again (this works) but when I type in that warp 003ebo command and press alt + 7 again nothing happens :S
 Sith Holocron
06-28-2010, 6:52 PM
Hey, I have the same problem as Bloody.

A) Did you install the new patch that Zbyl2 linked to above?

B) If you did install that, did you note what he said in the read me file?

In order for this patch to work correctly in your game, after installing it you must load a save from before landing on Nar Shaddaa.

(Emphasis mine)
 zbyl2
06-28-2010, 7:44 PM
hey i have the same problem as Bloody. Im finished with everything on nar shadaa but I can't use the Ebon Hawk. Id rather not have to do everything on NS again and I cant for the life of me get that console trick to work. I have a European keyboard, and it says that I have to press alt + 7 and then 7 again (this works) but when I type in that warp 003ebo command and press alt + 7 again nothing happens :S

After you type in the command, you're supposed to press enter ;)
 itsonlydanny
06-29-2010, 7:24 AM
Is the Holowan Plugin compatible with TSLRCM? I asked because when I installed the HP over TSLRCM it crashed the game, forcing me to re-install the entire game. Any ideas?

Thanks,
DANNY
 jonathan7
06-29-2010, 10:28 AM
Is the Holowan Plugin compatible with TSLRCM?

Nope, not without some considerable tinkering....

Any ideas?

If I were you I wouldn't play with both the Holowan Plugin and TSLRCM in the same game...
 Zoid
06-29-2010, 10:57 PM
http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=32)

This will fix Red Eclipse problems - just remember to load a save before landing on Nar Shaddaa, otherwise patch might not work properly. It definitely will not work if you reaload save AFTER dealing with Red Eclipse.

Thanks! And no need to apologize - without your work this mod wouldn't exist in the first place!
 jrrtoken
07-01-2010, 9:10 AM
Does Ulic's Peragus Restoration still work with TSLCRM? If so, should I install it before or after TSLCRM?
 zbyl2
07-01-2010, 1:57 PM
Yes, Ulic's mod is compatible. I'd recommend to install it after TSLRCM.
 jrrtoken
07-01-2010, 2:02 PM
Yes, Ulic's mod is compatible. I'd recommend to install it after TSLRCM.Thanks, that's great news. :)

By the way, would happen to know if your Telos Shuttle Crash Movie Fix and Sion's Arrival to Peragus Fix are also compatible with TSLCRM as well?
 zbyl2
07-01-2010, 2:14 PM
Yes, they are also compatible. Both of them.
 Gorstt
07-03-2010, 1:57 AM
Hello, im using 1.6 TSL restored and after talking with Atris and gathering my companions i cant leave academy ... cause Handsisters dont appear in cinematic senquence with atris when leaving ... :( there was mentioned some handsister model patch on a 1 page of thread but there is none. Can someone help please ? (Runing on Win 7 64bit, there are no other mods related to handmaidens)
 Sith Holocron
07-03-2010, 6:08 AM
Hello, im using 1.6 TSL restored and after talking with Atris and gathering my companions i cant leave academy ... cause Handsisters dont appear in cinematic senquence with atris when leaving ... :( there was mentioned some handsister model patch on a 1 page of thread but there is none. Can someone help please ? (Runing on Win 7 64bit, there are no other mods related to handmaidens)

What mods are you using?
 Gorstt
07-03-2010, 10:28 AM
TSL 1.6, Kreia robe fix 1.1, enhanced merchants, recruit obi wan ... OK solved ... i just intalled a clean version of KOTOR2 TSL ... passed the cutscene ... saved .. and then run again the modded version ... and no problem :)
 InvaderRage
07-03-2010, 2:06 PM
Got a question. the launcher is suppose to change once the mods been installed right? how?
i know its a somewhat retarded question, installed it and dident really notice any diffrence. and since i have never played this game before i kinda wont notice if anythings been altered.
 zbyl2
07-03-2010, 2:34 PM
Got a question. the launcher is suppose to change once the mods been installed right? how?
i know its a somewhat retarded question, installed it and dident really notice any diffrence. and since i have never played this game before i kinda wont notice if anythings been altered.
That's how it's supposed to look once the mod is installed:

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6683/15303315.jpg)
 InvaderRage
07-03-2010, 2:42 PM
That's how it's supposed to look once the mod is installed:

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/6683/15303315.jpg)

ok thanks for that. hmm must be doing something wrong.
 SheBear
07-03-2010, 10:15 PM
I have a question, and it may not be due to a bug with TSLRCM.

I can't find a way to gain a prestige class. I am level 19 and just completed Onderon (the first round through). I have been playing somewhat neutral, but lately have become more dark side. I have talked to Kreia every time I am on the Hawk and have 99 influence with her (checked with KSE), and I have not gotten the "chose a prestige class dialogue" with her.

I thought it might be because of my middling alignment, but I set it to 0 with KSE and talked to Kreia and I still have the same problem.

Any idea what could be causing this? I can only assume it is some type of bug (and most likely with TSLRCM since it fixes and effects so much). Thanks.
 EGJason
07-04-2010, 12:28 AM
I had the same problem, but used KSE to add the Prestige Class.

Another, "Bug" I guess I have been having is being unable to beat Atris/Darth Traya on Telos. Also, I think Atris has Kreia's Malachor V Dialogue.

So, Yeah...

EGJason
 DarthParametric
07-04-2010, 9:12 AM
I'm getting that Red Eclipse bug without ever having left Nar Shaddaa. In fact the cutscene triggered a second time as I was on my way to the Ebon Hawk after it played the 1st time. After I finished the quest it triggered a 3rd time.

Any chance you can upload the fix to K-Files or somewhere else? You site gives an error about exceeding the download limit (which must either be a bug in the script or you are basing it on broad IP ranges).

Additionally, I've encountered a number of (seemingly random) game freezes on Nar Shaddaa. It was smooth sailing on Peragus and Telos - no bugs or lockups/freezes encountered. There is nothing much else installed in the way of mods bar a few cosmetic things and High Level Force Powers.
 jonathan7
07-04-2010, 9:29 AM
 DarthParametric
07-04-2010, 11:08 AM
Cheers J7.

Btw, any way to fix it for a save in progress? I'm at the end of NS and don't have any saves from earlier (not that I'd want to redo the whole planet anyway). I see a variable in the save labelled "301NAR_Red_Eclipse_At" and it's set at 1. Can I alter that? Or is warping the only way?
 jonathan7
07-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Cheers J7.

Btw, any way to fix it for a save in progress? I'm at the end of NS and don't have any saves from earlier (not that I'd want to redo the whole planet anyway). I see a variable in the save labelled "301NAR_Red_Eclipse_At" and it's set at 1. Can I alter that? Or is warping the only way?

No worries, not sure of any fixes, but I have various saves prior to NS with my charachter which I could send if they are a help (you may want to empty robes from the inventory, as my game has FFII installed too).
 DarthParametric
07-04-2010, 1:15 PM
I just set it to 0 to continue on. Presumably that resets the quest completely.
 deathdisco
07-05-2010, 12:30 AM
Any chance you can upload the fix to K-Files or somewhere else? You site gives an error about exceeding the download limit (which must either be a bug in the script or you are basing it on broad IP ranges).

You have to register and log in to download from their site. Otherwise you get the download limit error.
 Nikon23
07-13-2010, 7:45 AM
Hello,

i use TSL 1.6 (installed all Patches etc. correctly) and have the following problem.

When the RedEcplise enters the ship everything works fine. I defeat them and it seems to be ok. But after a while the sequence comes up again that the RedEcplise enters my ship. But when I go back to the EbonHawk there is nothing inside and i can't get the trigger, that my crew spawns again and I can fly away for example.

So i played the whole NarShadaa because its possible to do everything without entering the ship (besides some sequences) and i thought maybe the ship would reset but it hasn't.

So my question and my last hope is:
Can i reset the ship? Or can i disable the trigger that the RedEcplise spawn?

I also have to say that it shouldn't be because of an broken Savegame cause i played over 5 hours before NarShaddaa again to wipe out this problem. So I think you can understand this kinda pisses me off .

I hope someone can help .

Greetings, Nikon
 zbyl2
07-13-2010, 8:41 AM
This patch (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSLRCMv16_Nar_Shaddaa_Fix;115443) fixes Red Eclipse problem... but you said you installed patch, so it's strange. Did you install fix before starting Nar Shaddaa?

Anyway, if you read few posts above, DarthParametric mentions setting 301NAR_Red_Eclipse_At to 0 via KSE. Try that.
 Nikon23
07-13-2010, 12:25 PM
Knowing how to read solves x_x. Thank you :)
Btw would be pretty awesome if one could find all the fixes in the first post :)

But here is the way i fixed it:

I simply didn't want to play whole NarShaddaa again.
1) Wait till the (first) Trigger of the Red Ecplise comes up.
2) Make sure you do every Quest before doing this
3) Start KSE and finish the Quest (Landingrights (?) would be the translation 1:1 from german)
4) When you load the Savegame you should get the Sequence with Atton who tells you that you should come to the JekkJekkTar
5) After you completed whole NarShaddaa go back to the ship and defeat the Captain (he is still there although you finished the quest with KSE)
6) The ship resets, all NPCs loaded etc.
7) Now simply don't go further than the middle of Narshaddaa (to show Mira the Force) otherwise the trigger will hit again

Hope that this helps them who don't want to play NarShadaa again.

Greetings
 Valrac
07-13-2010, 7:54 PM
Hey, I'm having TSLRCM problems with the cutscene at the beginning of Malachor V. Here's a basic run down of what happens:

1) Kreia/Sion cutscene in Trayus Core starts.
2) When Kriea starts talking about Sion failing to learn the lesson, the screen goes black.
3) After Sion asks why Kriea came back, the cutscene with the Hawk crashing plays.
4) After the cutscene, it goes back to black and Kriea finishes her lines from the Trayus Core scene.
5) The screen stays black for a second, then my cursor pops up.

I tried saving at this time and found that it's leaving my character in the Trayus Core cutscene module instead of sending me to Malachor's surface.

Any way to fix this?
 zbyl2
07-14-2010, 7:56 AM
Pretty obvious question, what other mods do you have?
 Valrac
07-14-2010, 1:25 PM
USM. Is this a common problem with it installed?
 Sith Holocron
07-14-2010, 1:52 PM
There was a compatibility patch for TSLRCM to work with the USM. Unfortunately that patch is designed to work with a previous rlease of TSLRCM - not the current one.
 Valrac
07-14-2010, 8:01 PM
I head as much, but more of the issues seemed to be on the USM side rather than TSLRCM. I was planning on unistalling the USM anyways though, so not too much lost...
 Sith Holocron
07-14-2010, 8:19 PM
When there's a 1.6 compatible patch available, a link will be posted here. (It's a popular mod, of course.)
 Sunshiner
07-15-2010, 12:44 AM
Hello all, I'm new here and I just need some help. I've been playing through Kotor2 again with TSLRCM installed. Everything was going excellently until now. I just finished nar shaddaa and was going to leave but when I entered the ebon hawk it loaded up incorrectly. What I mean by this is that it allows me to bring party members onboard yet there are no party members in their spots. The door to HK is closed and I cannot load up the galaxy map. Here is a link to a zipped file with a couple of photos of said problem.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0jimmmmmrzt5ddz)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 Slstoev
07-15-2010, 2:21 AM
Are you using TSLRCM 1.6? If you are then you should download and install the Nar Shaddaa Fix (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSLRCMv16_Nar_Shaddaa_Fix;115443) but you will have to load a savegame before landing on Nar Shaddaa to avoid the bug.
 Valrac
07-15-2010, 3:30 AM
And well-made as well. Uninstalling it fixed the issue. Awesome stuff with Malachor.

One playthrough down, who knows however many left to go.
 mark2000
07-15-2010, 7:26 AM
I managed to encounter a few problems in Dantooine as well as a question about Kaevee:

- When finding the atmospheric sensors for the related quest, the subject about the hidden surveillance device normally triggers through high enough level of repair/awareness skill when bao-dur isn't around. This trigger never happened to me and instead immediately giving me the sensors.

- I already rescued Jorran before getting the Thief Catching quest. When talking to him at his camp, any dialogue option about either a thief or the vaporators do not show up.

- Similar to Jorran, I've already spoken with Kaevee before I triggered the Thief Catching quest and she already left the ruins after the discussion. Is there a place where I can find her again?
 Nikon23
07-15-2010, 8:08 AM
Hello all, I'm new here and I just need some help. I've been playing through Kotor2 again with TSLRCM installed. Everything was going excellently until now. I just finished nar shaddaa and was going to leave but when I entered the ebon hawk it loaded up incorrectly. What I mean by this is that it allows me to bring party members onboard yet there are no party members in their spots. The door to HK is closed and I cannot load up the galaxy map. Here is a link to a zipped file with a couple of photos of said problem.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0jimmmmmrzt5ddz)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Leave the ship and Save.
Open KSE Savegameeditor and select the savegame you just created.
Go to "Globals" -> "Numerics" and look for "301NAR_Red_Ecplise_At" and set it to 0.

Load the Savegame, go to the ship, everythings back to normal. If not you will have to install the NarShaddaa fix and play from a Savegame before you visited NarShaddaa
 jedi7000nathan
07-15-2010, 7:24 PM
Anyone got the solution to my problam with the doors and triggers vanishing
 Sunshiner
07-15-2010, 8:58 PM
Well I did what you said Nikon23 and it did help fix the ship. So I thank you for that. Unfortunately it's not completely fixed. The only party members that are spawning in the ship are Atton, Kreia, Handmaiden, and T3. This leaves out Mira, Visas, Bao-dur, and Goto whom are all in my party. If you know a solution to this as well I would be very greatful. If not then I suppose I'll just start a new game since I have no save games before Nar Shaddaa. Thanks in advance!

[B]Edit:[B]

So I fixed my problem. I was missing a file that I accidentally moved. Thanks for all the help guys.
 DarthStoney
07-15-2010, 10:52 PM
I managed to encounter a few problems in Dantooine as well as a question about Kaevee:

- When finding the atmospheric sensors for the related quest, the subject about the hidden surveillance device normally triggers through high enough level of repair/awareness skill when bao-dur isn't around. This trigger never happened to me and instead immediately giving me the sensors.

Had this happen once also in an un-modded game(no triggers worked for some areas) only fix was to re-load an earlier save and then they worked. Just one of those weird issues with TSL I guess.

- I already rescued Jorran before getting the Thief Catching quest. When talking to him at his camp, any dialogue option about either a thief or the vaporators do not show up.

Jorran is no longer tied in to the theif quest .So he no longer has that optional dialog.

- - Similar to Jorran, I've already spoken with Kaevee before I triggered the Thief Catching quest and she already left the ruins after the discussion. Is there a place where I can find her again?

No she is gone now,that is something we can add to a future patch/fix though(not being able to open the quest after speaking with her),but there is a script in place that should close out the quest by the time you leave Dantooine.(so it shouldn't be an open quest in the jrnl).
 mark2000
07-16-2010, 12:05 AM
Had this happen once also in an un-modded game(no triggers worked for some areas) only fix was to re-load an earlier save and then they worked. Just one of those weird issues with TSL I guess.

Odd that this has only happened to me once (or maybe that's because I've always had bao-dur with me before). Anyway, it's good to hear that this one isn't part of any mod or override folder problems.

No she is gone now,that is something we can add to a future patch/fix though(not being able to open the quest after speaking with her),but there is a script in place that should close out the quest by the time you leave Dantooine.(so it shouldn't be an open quest in the jrnl).

Since this quest is pretty tied in with the Khoonda Recruitment quest, might I suggest switching to the old Vaporator/Jorran quest when Kaevee's not around anymore before triggering the thief quest? That way, I can still give something to Suulru before asking him to join the militia.

EDIT:

So I've recently fallen victim to the Red Eclipse bug and I'm now starting a new game with the nar shadaa fix. So are there any other fixes I should know about? because I really don't feel like starting ANOTHER new game after this one.
 Brash Charade
07-17-2010, 5:39 PM
Hey folks,

I apologize sincerely if this is not the proper forum to post this question, but I'm not sure where to go. If anyone can help, it'd be greatly appreciated it.

I recently installed The Sith Lords: Restored Content Mod, and encountered a game-breaking bug. The creator released a patch fixing the bug, but I'm encountering some problems when I try to install it.

Here's the patch: =http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSLRCMv16_Nar_Shaddaa_Fix;115443)

It downloads successfully, and then two files show up in 7zip. When I try to follow the directions and then double click the executable file, I get two error messages:

"WARNING! Cannot locate the INI file "changes.ini" with work instructions!"

I click okay, and then this shows up:

"Unable to load the instructions text! Make sure the "tslpatchdata" folder containing the "info.rtf" file is located in the same folder as this application"

I don't know what the heck that means, so if anyone can help me sort this out, I'd greatly appreciate it so I can get another playthrough up and running.

Again, I apologize if this isn't the proper forum.

Thanks much
 jonathan7
07-17-2010, 5:58 PM
<snipped for brevity>

Heya Brash, what Operating System are you using? My first guess would be perhaps an issue there, otherwise the file may have not downloaded properly. I'm a member of staff over at KotOR Files, and we are currently experiencing a few problems with the site (as you can probably tell) so did the download all occur ok? Only other thing is did you extract the whole archive before trying to run TSLpatcher?
Page: 4 of 5