Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Ruin a Wish Foundation

Page: 40 of 40
 Alkonium
03-04-2012, 8:21 PM
Granted, but it goes down in history as their worst concert ever.

I wish Rush would actually release Clockwork Angels.
 Hallucination
03-04-2012, 8:41 PM
Granted, but it turns out that, due to it being released on Roadrunner Records, it sounds exactly like a Nickleback album.

I wish Nickleback would stop doing things. I mean all the things they do, they should stop doing, not just music.
 Totenkopf
03-05-2012, 2:59 AM
Granted, but for that to happen so soon, the world had to blow up and now you're dead too.

I wish Hal had a dollar for everyone who actually believed he was the Baron of Sexy.
 Darth Avlectus
03-05-2012, 4:10 AM
Granted, unfortunately they are dollars of funny money--thus worthless.

I wish all the components for my current projects were within easy reach.
 Totenkopf
03-05-2012, 3:03 PM
Granted, but they are all junk as well and thus useless to you.

I wish GL would stop trying to be revisionist w/regard to his magnum opus, the OT.
 Darth Avlectus
03-05-2012, 3:45 PM
Granted he is. He also goes so far as to keep the copyright and tears down SW for the rest of us so that nobody can play with it.

I wish I had a toolshed I actually owned outright.
 LDR
03-05-2012, 9:10 PM
Granted, but it is a toolshed built during the Revolution.

I wish I could go to the Mass Effect 3 Midnight Release.
 Ferc Kast
03-05-2012, 9:42 PM
Granted, but you fall asleep during the release.

I wish I could wish for a wish of a wish. :xp:
 Hallucination
03-05-2012, 9:43 PM
Granted, but you used all your wishes on wishing you could wish, and all subsequent wishes go unfulfilled. Be direct next time, genies hate it when they have to deal with complex wishes.

I wish there were a mathematical symbol for spoiler alert.

Granted, but for that to happen so soon, the world had to blow up and now you're dead too.
Worth it.
 Darth Avlectus
03-05-2012, 9:56 PM
Granted, unfortunately after it is accepted widely as a conventional symbol, it is seen as perverted looking and you get the blame.

I wish I owned a modern industrial cutting laser.
 Alkonium
03-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Granted, but the first time you use it, you fumble and end up decapitating yourself.

I wish I had a life-size replica of the Normandy.
 Totenkopf
03-05-2012, 10:49 PM
Granted, but its mass effect core explodes when you try to board it.

I wish I owned the intellectual property rights to every piece of media (written or other) produced by mankind and the means to punish, with impunity, any violation of said rights by anyone/thing.
 Alkonium
03-05-2012, 11:01 PM
Granted, you've certainly got your work cut out for you.

I wish I could thread a sewing needle.
 Hallucination
03-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Granted, but people blame you for Twilight, the PT, and a million other subpar works and they boycott all media. Now no one talks to you and art is dead, way to go.

Granted, but the rising cost of textiles (it's a real thing, I'm not making this up) means that you can no longer afford any material to sew.

I wish someone remade the Twilight movies with talking anthropomorphous (in the acting like humans sense, not the furry one) animals.

Granted, unfortunately after it is accepted widely as a conventional symbol, it is seen as perverted looking and you get the blame.
I don't think I'd have a problem with that, honestly.
 Darth Avlectus
03-13-2012, 12:03 AM
Granted. Unfortunately the people who profit from it the most are people you loathe and resent.

I wish Google and Microsoft would just fall off the edge of relevance in the cyber economic world already. :devsmoke:
 Hallucination
03-13-2012, 3:55 PM
Granted, but now you have to pay for web browsers so you can use directory-style search engines.

I wish the work and school day started at noon.
 purifier
03-13-2012, 4:54 PM
Granted, but now a lot of things start coming up out of the blue like having to research for several term papers with a short due date or overtime at work, so you end up studying and working until 6 A.M. everyday.

I wish it was 1990 again.
 Alkonium
03-13-2012, 5:31 PM
Granted. Have fun with Windows 3.0.

I wish my Campus Pub was open on St. Paddy's Day.
 Hallucination
03-13-2012, 8:36 PM
Granted, but after prompting from MADD they've replaced all alcohol with scented candles. Permanently.

I wish more places sold scented candles.
 Alkonium
03-13-2012, 8:47 PM
Granted, but you can't light them anywhere due to new fire regulations.

How am I supposed to get drunk off a scented candle?

I wish scented candles had an inebriating effect.
 Darth Avlectus
03-13-2012, 9:01 PM
Granted, unfortunately it is also not much of a candle, but rather amyl nitrate (like this stuff I huffed at a rave once called "Rave"), and needless to say it is extremely flammable and any high you'd get from huffing it is now effectively nullified...unless you opt not to ignite it in which case, unfortunately the buzz doesn't last long at all, per dose. Ultimately you end up with a headache after too many doses too quickly.

Remember kids, huffing kills just as many brain cells in 1 minute as alcohol does all night.
And Jae is probably going to chew me out for promoting it because of the potential eye injuries it may cause from internal pressure.

I wish awesome characters of my imagination could be manifested into real beings.
 purifier
03-13-2012, 11:47 PM
Granted, unfortunately they all turn around and kick your ass.

I wish D.A. had not unleashed characters of his imagination into the world, because now they're kicking everybody's ass.
 Ferc Kast
03-14-2012, 12:06 AM
Granted, though now they're in your imagination instead.

I wish that I could have a dreamless sleep again, or at least that my nightmare will finally stop repeating itself.
 Hallucination
03-14-2012, 1:45 PM
Granted, but it turns out that nightmare was an outlet, and now your waking life has turned into a nightmare.

I wish the SQLite documentation wasn't so oblique.
 Darth Avlectus
03-15-2012, 9:40 PM
Granted, it is now no longer skewed in such a manner...unfortunately the next day the hand of satan strikes and kills SQLite in every sense, and you are stuck with a $86,000 bill for legal hassles somehow.

I wish Richard Cohen of SPLC pissed off the wrong immigrants working for a syndicated business for the drug cartell, and they kidnapped him, took him to Mexico and impaled him with a cactus--and took humiliating video footage.

*Laughs at the poor coroner who has to clean that up*
 Totenkopf
03-17-2012, 7:37 AM
Granted, but you are part of the humiliating footage and everyone dicovers your secret life as a thai lady boy. :devsmoke:

I wish DA was actually Tourettes guy IRL.
 Darth Avlectus
03-17-2012, 1:40 PM
Granted, unfortunately now I never had the thai lady boy secret because a rift in the spacetime continuum happens and it now inflicts all your male offspring, worse off you're the coroner stuck with the mess.

I wish Totenkopf was cast as the awesome dude with the beard in thew movie Out-Cold and the actor on the receiving end of his snowboard boot was that seattle schmuck who crashed his car into my fence. BTW who's paying for that fence?! :mad:
 Alkonium
05-31-2012, 11:54 AM
Granted, but noone notices because it's been years since anyone's seen that movie.

I wish for Michael Benyaer and Paul Dobson to do voiceover work on season 3 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
 Darth Avlectus
06-02-2012, 1:22 AM
Granted. Unfortunately natural disasters shake up the world and there is only one hard drive containing all the material of that...the hard drive is plunged into oblivion and destroyed. Worse: you have to buy a replacement hard drive for the producer and the actors won't stand to have a redo.

I wish Body Rage's sunglasses had a more reliable nose cushion design (securing bolt falls out).
 Totenkopf
06-02-2012, 7:18 AM
They do, but the solution involves grafting them to your face. Careful what you wish for.

I wish the Jaws of Doom would consume itself.
 Darth Avlectus
06-02-2012, 11:03 PM
Granted, unfortunately it's only a cartoon.

I wish Assy McGee would annihilate General Electric, cuz I want to see a huge mess on top of all the epic blood, gore and mayhem, and get to laugh when Jeffery Immelt, their tax evading CEO bitchboy, gets mowed down by essentially a naked ass.
And if he even thinks about teabaggings in my direction, I got a cactus that says otherwise.

OR

I just wish for Pete Stark to get a foot in his ass, so deep it has to be broken off for the ass kicker to be free.
 Alkonium
02-06-2014, 10:46 AM
Granted. It's your foot.

I wish Quaggans were a playable race in Guild Wars 2.
 Darth Avlectus
04-09-2014, 8:04 PM
Granted, unfortunately now it's the only playable race in the game.

I wish Harry Reid were successful at subverting the constitution so he could rig every election from now on.
 Alkonium
09-22-2014, 2:13 PM
Granted, but then someone beats him at his own game.

I wish Rainmaker would be more open about their new version of ReBoot.
 Darth Avlectus
09-23-2014, 12:10 AM
Granted, unfortunately it ends up completely sucking and is consequently being abandoned.

I wish that life is skittles and life is beer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhuMLpdnOjY).
 GwennVassie
09-27-2014, 4:28 AM
The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of Wireless Signal Jammer (http://www.jammerinthebox.com/categories/Wireless_Video%7B47%7DAudio_Signal_Jammer/) as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.
 Darth Avlectus
09-28-2014, 2:05 AM
No wish? Granted:
http://lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=357&pictureid=4016)

I wish Final Fantasy games made more sense to a non player like myself...
 Alkonium
10-16-2014, 8:18 AM
Granted, but now the fans complain about them being dumbed down.

I wish Marvel Studios could get the rights to X-Men,Fantastic Four, Deadpool, and Spider-Man back.
 Darth Avlectus
10-28-2014, 4:02 AM
Granted, but now that Disney owns Marvel, they screw it up and drain them of any cool factor it had remaining as the once nazi sympathized conglomerate company continues to gobble up other companies.

Granted, but now the fans complain about them being dumbed down.
What? Because they weren't incoherent enough? Besides, I'm pretty sure FFX, FFX-2, and FF13 have pretty much dumbed it down already...

I wish Capcom would pull its head out of its ass and produce something people actually like.
 Alkonium
11-04-2014, 11:08 AM
Granted, but they go so far over budget that they can't make back the cost, despite colossal sales.

I wish I knew how to make beer in a bread machine.
 Darth Avlectus
11-07-2014, 4:38 AM
Granted. Unfortunately it is now useless for its originally intended purpose, and what's more is the beer doesn't really taste too good.
(Maybe an oak barrel would do better?)

I wish GTA fans would shut up about a Vice City installment in the HD universe (GTA3 era is the 3D universe, GTA4 era is the HD univrerse, separate canon)...despite several things that would already be wrong with it.
 Alkonium
11-21-2014, 11:34 PM
Granted, instead they've started demanding GTA1 and GTA2 instalments in the HD universe.

I wish I could really pull a universe where heartbreak and sadness have been replaced by Old Spide out of a stick of Old Spice Deodorant.
 Darth Avlectus
12-04-2014, 11:43 PM
Granted. Unfortunately everything in it makes you itch.

Granted, instead they've started demanding GTA1 and GTA2 instalments in the HD universe. Wouldn't put it out of the realm all things considered.

I wish some warehouse with a bunch of lasers was up for bid.
 Alkonium
12-25-2014, 4:21 PM
Granted, but you're almost immediately outbid.

I wish human blood was a globally accepted form of currency.
 Darth Avlectus
01-06-2015, 8:48 PM
Granted: we are immediately taken back to a more barbaric age and civilized living is now a faint memory. You are now in danger of being murdered heinously.

I wish I had a pet Metal Slime from Dragon Warrior.
Page: 40 of 40