Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[tsl] KOTOR: Revenge of Revan

Page: 21 of 37
 Jaymen
08-17-2010, 7:14 PM
I've been watching the progress you've been making for this game over the past few months and I am very excited about what I've seen. With the mmo taking place 300 years in the future I'm looking forward to your work on seeing how the story wraps up for the characters we've know from the first 2 games. Amazing work!
 Zhaboka
08-17-2010, 11:53 PM
A RODIAN ON THE JEDI COUNCIL!? THIS IS HERESY!

But seriously, all those look amazing. The dance club looks a little too similar to the original one from TSL, but no matter. Everything else looked very unique!
 Darth Crados
08-18-2010, 9:44 AM
Nice to see the progress that has been done so far. The pics are nice, and it seems we're going to have a great playing time for RoR.
The reskins are amazing, Redrob surely knows his away around skins :D
A small question though (if this has already been asked, sorry, my bad): are you going to have VO's for every character (including NPC's and commoners), or are you only making them for the main characters?
Keep up the great work :thmbup1:
 logan23
08-18-2010, 8:00 PM
Nice to see the progress that has been done so far. The pics are nice, and it seems we're going to have a great playing time for RoR.
The reskins are amazing, Redrob surely knows his away around skins
A small question though (if this has already been asked, sorry, my bad): are you going to have VO's for every character (including NPC's and commoners), or are you only making them for the main characters?
Keep up the great work

The short answer is yes. All the NPCs will have VOs but in Demo 1.0 and even 2.0 not all NPCs or party members will have Voices since we might not have cast'd the actor or actress for the part. All aliens will have their VOS,..I'm actually placing them all in as we speak. I will know more on the percentage of human VOs for the Demo 1.0 but i can say Master Drayen will have a Voice.

Logan
 Qui-Gon Glenn
08-21-2010, 2:36 PM
...all those look amazing. The dance club looks a little too similar to the original one from TSL, but no matter. Everything else looked very unique!
Seconded. I feel a little bit persnickety, but you guys are making a monster mod, so maybe this is a suggestion worth considering?

The cantinas and "dance clubs" in the game always seem very drab, dull, boring places to be. Completely the opposite of this galaxy's nightclubs, which are vibrant, usually have lighting effects going on, decorations and oddities.

Of course, some of those things are more difficult than others to mod-in, game wise. I think it might be difficult to figure out an emitter to emulate a LED par can, conversely it is easier to skin in a little new look here, a little bit there or there to freshen the skin.

This, in my opinion, would be a loooow priority optional add-in, time allowing (considering in-place team goals), but would be a pleasant bit of added immersion, and eye-candy, to go along with the fantastic new and improved work you have already done so much of.

Speaking of which, I just looked at logan's last post as a logged in user and not just lurking, so I saw the screens - everything is eye-popping texture and color wise, the game looks much refreshed. It is either the quality of the GPU of the screenshotter, or you guys are ahead of the curve!

:liam
 redrob41
08-22-2010, 2:57 AM
I want to first wish Redrob41 a very relaxing vacation. :thmbup1:

As you can see from Redrob41's post that he was done a lot of new characters...its truly mind blowing!!!
Thanks Logan. I'm just checking in from a little B&B on Haida Gwaii (AKA the Queen Charlotte Islands), just off the coast of BC, and south of Alaska.

http://a.imageshack.us/img42/1879/k200568.jpg)

http://a.imageshack.us/img9/174/k200551.jpg)

http://a.imageshack.us/img269/9422/k200550.jpg)

http://a.imageshack.us/img440/2251/k200558.jpg)

http://a.imageshack.us/img138/3167/k200561.jpg)

http://a.imageshack.us/img199/9367/k200597.jpg)

http://a.imageshack.us/img834/3236/k200578.jpg)

http://a.imageshack.us/img812/6519/k200577.jpg)
Those screenies look great Logan. I see you picked one of the Twi'leks as the Padawan ;) but the purple one in the dance club needs some clothes in the uti :lol: (I hope I didn't forget to e-mail you the Twi'lek version of the dancer model and textures :doh:).

I can't tell if the armoured Jedi robes (that Kyle is wearing) has the bare metal shader or not. I didn't test it before I left, so I was wondering if you got it to work? I see that the Rodian Jedi's eyes are sparkling the way I wanted them :).

Is it me or does Drayen look like Duncan from Dragon Age?
:lol: I made Drayen's face long before I played Dragon Age, but it is kind of a coincedence.

The cantinas and "dance clubs" in the game always seem very drab, dull, boring places to be. Completely the opposite of this galaxy's nightclubs, which are vibrant, usually have lighting effects going on, decorations and oddities.

Of course, some of those things are more difficult than others to mod-in, game wise. I think it might be difficult to figure out an emitter to emulate a LED par can, conversely it is easier to skin in a little new look here, a little bit there or there to freshen the skin.

When I get back, I'll see what I can do in the way of an animated placeable that looks like laser lights. I'm thinking that something like the flickering lightsaber blades would work, but mapped onto a flat model the size of the room, and placed along the ceiling. A few placeable glowing screens along the top of the room might spruce it up a bit too.
 logan23
08-22-2010, 4:16 PM
Hey everyone,

Those screenies look great Logan. I see you picked one of the Twi'leks as the Padawan but the purple one in the dance club needs some clothes in the uti (I hope I didn't forget to e-mail you the Twi'lek version of the dancer model and textures ).

Thanks!
No the twilik in her underwear was me not placing clothing on the utc/npc. I have fixed it.

I can't tell if the armoured Jedi robes (that Kyle is wearing) has the bare metal shader or not. I didn't test it before I left, so I was wondering if you got it to work? I see that the Rodian Jedi's eyes are sparkling the way I wanted them .

I have not placed in the robes you sent me. Will be placing them in next weekend. I agree the Rodian Jedi Master look great!

What i can do is check the module in gmax and find which section is that area and then change the lightmaps color for that section and hex edit them. This will give a new color to the lights which i can match in the tga file. Like you stated it will be something that can be played with during testing.

Speaking of which, I just looked at logan's last post as a logged in user and not just lurking, so I saw the screens - everything is eye-popping texture and color wise, the game looks much refreshed. It is either the quality of the GPU of the screenshotter, or you guys are ahead of the curve!

The pictures had their levels changed in photoshop so they are not so dark but other that what you see in the pics is how it looks ingame.

I agree that having all new Pc heads especially alien ones have made me feel like this is not kotor2 but a new kotor game. :)

Logan
 juansaman
08-22-2010, 4:22 PM
Wow! Awesome pics result from an awesome work! Can't wait to enjoy this demo!
 Darth_Sasuna
08-23-2010, 9:51 AM
Hey everyone sry i have been out of it, the pictures do look freaking sweet good job guys, i love the progress of this game and i got 2 months till basic then my schools, also i have been hanging with my gf alot so i have had my hands full lol. like i said though the picture r great, i got one question though or maybe a suggestion i think it would be funny or entertaining to have a playble species othre than humans, u can use ones u see as jedi or sith, this also may be far fetched but idk if it is true if their is a certain species that tend to be sith then if u r that character maybe u can start with a darker side points gain or something just a idea. i can explain better if need to.
 Slstoev
08-23-2010, 10:28 AM
There are other species heads in head selections of the mod.

I can only think about 2 races that tend for one race - Jedi, and for the other - Sith. These 2 races are Miraluka and Zabrak. Miraluka tend to be Jedi but the Zabrak tend to be Sith but Zabrak Sith are rare though.
 Luke92
08-23-2010, 11:49 AM
Eeth Koth and Agen Kolar may have something to say about that! Both Zabrak Jedi, where as Darth Maul is the only known Zabrak Sith I believe.
 Slstoev
08-23-2010, 6:09 PM
I found this (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/User:Eyrezer/Jedi_species) which may help a little.
 Darth_Sasuna
08-28-2010, 9:40 PM
thanks but i dont need it lol i mean it is good to look at and i am just saying it would be awesome to have like a dark jedi character as a different species that is essentialy sith or jedi whichever you want to be going into the game. that would be fun option to have instead of always being a freaking human.
 redrob41
08-30-2010, 3:14 AM
Hey, I'm back from my vacation, and ready to get back to work on RoR :D. One thing though, I'm going to try and cut down my hours, so that I can actually get a full nights sleep every day :lol:.

No the twilik in her underwear was me not placing clothing on the utc/npc. I have fixed it.

once you've gone through and set up the appearances and items for each utc file, you can send them to me, and I'll add them to the TSLPatcher set up.

I have not placed in the robes you sent me. Will be placing them in next weekend.

:thumbsup: ditto for the uti files to get added to the set up.

that would be fun option to have instead of always being a freaking human.

well, so far, we've got playable Humans, Arkanians, Offshoots, Chiss, Echani, Kalzerians, Kiffar, Miraluka, Mirialans, Rattataki, Zeltrons, Twi'leks, and male Devaronians (maybe females as well, later). IF I can re-model more heads, I'll probably add more alien species, but there are NO guarantees. Plus, they can only be species that can make use of the existing armour and robe models, so exotically shaped species (like Wookiees, Quarren, Rodian, etc) are unfortunately out. Zabraks and Cathar are still iffy, and on my list, but I can't make ANY promises.
 Anakin_Xisali
08-30-2010, 5:47 PM
well, so far, we've got playable Humans, Arkanians, Offshoots, Chiss, Echani, Kalzerians, Kiffar, Miraluka, Mirialans, Rattataki, Zeltrons, Twi'leks, and male Devaronians (maybe females as well, later). IF I can re-model more heads, I'll probably add more alien species, but there are NO guarantees. Plus, they can only be species that can make use of the existing armour and robe models, so exotically shaped species (like Wookiees, Quarren, Rodian, etc) are unfortunately out. Zabraks and Cathar are still iffy, and on my list, but I can't make ANY promises.

Are you even human? Like :cyb3: maybe?

-AX
 Dak Drexl
08-30-2010, 5:54 PM

Are you even human? Like :cyb3: maybe?

-AX

^^Hehe I agree there. I would guess that you would have everyone pleased with the heads you have now - as I've said before here I'm going to have a hard time choosing as it is. I can't wait to see the rest of the heads finished up though :)

Can't wait to see some more pics in the future...
 Forogorn
08-30-2010, 6:46 PM
This mod seems great so far, I'm liking the idea, can't wait to see more.
 Darth_Sasuna
08-31-2010, 9:47 AM
well ty redrob i was just curious to see if i could be another species at some point and i can so that ROCKS but only males im not worried about having 50 different species 4 or 5 is fine just so there is a wider option and i personially think now the females should be worked on so we can have those solved and be each gender for all species u can be. but RLY GOOD WORK MAN id do it myself or help u but i dont know how and im not getting into anything cuz navy is teaching my some high tech stuff so if i ever have time in the future ill gladyly learn and help out with what i know.
but good job everybody i have been here a while and progress is great i cant wait to play this game!!
 redrob41
08-31-2010, 11:47 AM
well ty redrob i was just curious to see if i could be another species at some point and i can so that ROCKS but only males im not worried about having 50 different species 4 or 5 is fine just so there is a wider option and i personially think now the females should be worked on so we can have those solved and be each gender for all species u can be.

it's only the Devaronians that are currently male only, all other playable species already have both males & females. I thought you'd already seen the videos I made? Just in case, here are the links to the posts:
female: http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2724569&postcount=820)
male: http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2725075&postcount=837)
The videos don't show the Twi'leks, but there are 24 male & 24 female.
 jedi7000nathan
08-31-2010, 12:10 PM
remeber that female deveronions don't have horns also they have orange spoted skin
 redrob41
08-31-2010, 12:32 PM
the females have tiny, circular bumps on their foreheads where horns would be, but they never grow long. They also have furry skin all over, and it comes in a variety of shades. If I were to make some heads, I'd have to re-model the ears to be pointy, and try to make the hair a little crazier. The fur and horn spots would be done with the texture. The hardest part is deciding which base head models to use as a starting point (since I've already got so many doubles).

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Devaronian)
specific character examples:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aven%27sai%27Ulrahk)
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jeisel)
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kee_(smuggler)
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Maladi)
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Brinaloy_N%27Vaari)
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Elsah%27sai%27Moro)
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Vien%27sai%27Malloc)

edit: yeah sorry, just call me red-overly-meticulous-rob41 :xp:
 bindo245
09-03-2010, 1:59 PM
Hey ,

First off great mod , I can't wait to see the demo!

I have 2 questions:

1. In the The Old republic it is revealed that a "Sith Emperor" were responsible for Revan and Maliks fa -er conversion to the dark side , will you try to continue this or are you veering into your own personal story?

2. Some voice actors have websites , such as jeniffer hale's who voices bastila shan. A friend of myn on youtube managed to get hold of her agent and could get some voice overs , however he left modding due to lack of popularity, are you going to try get some as well?

I hope this mod finishes and suceeds , I have seen many mods abandoned , I genuinely hope this isn't the case here , I wouldn't want TOR as kotor 3.

Good luck.
 logan23
09-03-2010, 9:50 PM
I have 2 questions:

1. In the The Old republic it is revealed that a "Sith Emperor" were responsible for Revan and Maliks fa -er conversion to the dark side , will you try to continue this or are you veering into your own personal story?

I can say that Revenge of Revan will be compatible with TOR. This means that i will be using what has been stated about Revan. Just to clarify, Revan will interact with the PC and you might possibly get some info on this topic from Revan's point of view which we all know people's point of views are driven by the emotions attached to their choices and experiences. Lets just say i will not be giving the info out like a diary of Revan's life but possible moments and even these could be thrown into the grey area for player interpretation. I hope i answered you question, it is hard since i can't get into this topic to the level you will see in the game.

2. Some voice actors have websites , such as jeniffer hale's who voices bastila shan. A friend of myn on youtube managed to get hold of her agent and could get some voice overs , however he left modding due to lack of popularity, are you going to try get some as well?

I will have to check it out but I would assume that Jen and the others might be under a contract to not do their original character from kotor unless it is through Lucas arts. I will take a peek but i doubt you will see any new lines from the original actor/actress...I will most likely need to use VO impersonators which might be a better route due to legal issues it might stir up.

Thanks for the support :thmbup1:

Logan
 Anakin_Xisali
09-05-2010, 4:11 PM
You're right Logan, even if the actress did the lines for you, the fact that she'd be playing the copyrighted character Bastila Shan would get you sued out of your shoes.
 jedi7000nathan
09-06-2010, 4:01 PM
I would go with Jesial she is the most famous of female deveronions as far as i am corncerned
 christos200
09-10-2010, 1:35 PM
this mod is amazing, I can't wait to see the demo!
 Drunkside
09-11-2010, 2:49 PM
Im not going to download the demo, i dont want to spoil the game by playing it in parts :xp: Keep it up!
 LDR
09-11-2010, 6:11 PM
Whoa! Progress is going great! I can't wait for the beta.

Im not going to download the demo, i dont want to spoil the game by playing it in parts :xp: Keep it up!

You do know that things could change drastically after a beta is made, right?
 Dak Drexl
09-11-2010, 7:23 PM

That, my friend, is called willpower. :eek:
 LDR
09-11-2010, 7:29 PM
That, my friend, is called heresy!
 Anakin_Xisali
09-11-2010, 8:55 PM
That, my friend, is called heresy!

Tee Hee. Seriously, Drunkside, why not? I mean are you not waiting on the edge of your seat for even a preview of this awesomeness? Or is it just weird little me?
 TriggerGod
09-11-2010, 9:18 PM
I'm with you drunkside.

Tee Hee. Seriously, Drunkside, why not? I mean are you not waiting on the edge of your seat for even a preview of this awesomeness? Or is it just weird little me?

Its mainly you. I am impressed by the fact Logan has gotten this far without giving up, I much prefer a finished product. I am also impressed by what I've seen. But I don't regard this mod as the grand daddy of awesomeness that a lot of you and many others regard it as.

You do know that things could change drastically after a beta is made, right?
While yes, mods can change from Beta to Final, they don't often change as much as you think they do. There will be some slight changes (different names, different skins, small things), and in the final, there might be a few sidequests that were added after the demo came out.

From what I see, the difference between the Beta demo that Logan will release and the full version that he'll someday finish will be the inclusion of the final half of the game. While you may believe that's a drastic change, the first half will be relatively unchanged from the demo, which is what I assume is where you believe these drastic changes will be.

I see few games and mods that change as extremely as you believe they do. One such game I've seen during my years was the difference between Half Life 2's beta and final game.
 Jedi/Sith
09-11-2010, 9:44 PM
I have three questions that I hope you can answer about revenge of revan.
1. Will there be updates like adding some more side quest after revenge of revan is completely done.
2. Is there any chance that you could add more planets after revenge of revan is completely out? I know that making planets is really hard but I was just wondering. I think in there could be one more planet add to the 2 act section of the game. One other option would be if you could add a space station to the game like the one above Yavin 4 in Kotor 1 with a few quests that the player could do. I was just wondering if there was a chance that you can do this after revenge of revan is done.
3. My third is question will there be another contest? I was wondering if you could have a make quest contest this time.
Revenge of Revan is awesome
 Drunkside
09-12-2010, 9:08 AM

Not really, Iґm dead inside :xp: I dont find it hard to wait for stuff anymore, lets just say that Ive grown a lot of patience. I even managed to not listen to the leaked songs off Ensiferumґs From Afar last year, I ran to the store the release day and bought it. And if you knew anything of me you would know Iґm a massive fan of theirs, and it was really difficult for me, but it would have felt like betraying the band if i listened to their songs in advance. With this its like betraying myself if i play parts of the game "too early".

TG said everything else i was going to, so i wont bother writing it all again.
 Sith Holocron
09-12-2010, 1:51 PM
The hardest part is deciding which base head models to use as a starting point (since I've already got so many doubles).

Have you already used Master Lonna Vash and Kaevee as base head models?
 redrob41
09-12-2010, 5:16 PM
Have you already used Master Lonna Vash and Kaevee as base head models?
yeah, I've used them both. Vash was used as a couple of playables, and Kaevee is a party member.
 davidpellerin
09-12-2010, 9:09 PM
Hi, after reading all this stuff, seing all these image i have to congrat Logan and all the people who have been working on this, seriously, 2 years working on a game wich wont give u anything except satisfaction of making people happy , CONGRATZ

That being said, i have some question:1.Is there a realeased date that was said?
2.are you still looking for people for the voices? if yes i'm here to contribute!
3.is there going to be a installer or will we have to install it with complicated instructions ?:P

Thank you for your answer, for now i only know logan and redrob41 as maker of the game but i know they are more and hope to know you better in th future,i can't wait for Ror to comme out :)
 redrob41
09-13-2010, 4:10 AM
:wavey: Welcome to the forum.

I can at least answer one of your questions:
3.is there going to be a installer or will we have to install it with complicated instructions ?:P

we're gonna make it as TSLPatcher friendly as we can. About the only thing I can see being a problem, is that I made so many textures that the download will be huge! :argh: We might have to have all those seperated into smaller chunks, but at least they install easy (you'd just have to move them into the override directory). Everything else that might be more complicated, should be able to be installed with the patcher.
 darthdan11
09-13-2010, 5:53 AM
Hey im new to the forums and just want to say GREAT WORK GUYS!! I have been playing kotor 2 for years and I am looking forwards to the demo of this :D

Anyways I do have one question... On the MODDB site

http://www.moddb.com/mods/revenge-of-revan)

It says its basicly a sequal to Kotor 2..

Does that mean the Exile will appear sometime during RoR?

because if Im right didnt the Exile leave to find Revan at the end of kotor 2...
 salam263
09-13-2010, 3:16 PM
Logan23, I've seen in the screen shots that the PC are fighting republic soldiers... WHY!? aren't the republic and the jedi on the same team???

By the way, i'm (really) new on this site and i want to say that i LOVE the mod you are doing! I REALLY support it! :)
 davidpellerin
09-13-2010, 11:13 PM
:wavey: Welcome to the forum.

I can at least answer one of your questions:

we're gonna make it as TSLPatcher friendly as we can. About the only thing I can see being a problem, is that I made so many textures that the download will be huge! :argh: We might have to have all those seperated into smaller chunks, but at least they install easy (you'd just have to move them into the override directory). Everything else that might be more complicated, should be able to be installed with the patcher.

Honestly the Easiest and Friendly way to do it would be to make a bunch of caracter(lets say 2-3 races) in one download,that for the PC so that players dont need to download all character to play lets say as a wookie? , the guy will just hav eto download the "wookie,twilick and miraluka" character? idk if thats ^possible but if it is, i think its easier ans less download that way
 Salzella
09-14-2010, 8:21 AM
^^ That's a good idea, but I doubt it would make a huge impact on the total size. Every little helps though :p
 jonathan7
09-14-2010, 10:02 AM
Honestly the Easiest and Friendly way to do it would be to make a bunch of caracter(lets say 2-3 races) in one download,that for the PC so that players dont need to download all character to play lets say as a wookie? , the guy will just hav eto download the "wookie,twilick and miraluka" character? idk if thats ^possible but if it is, i think its easier ans less download that way

^^ That's a good idea, but I doubt it would make a huge impact on the total size. Every little helps though :p

I beg to differ this isn't a good idea, it's a huge amount of effort for very little gain the mod will be large regardless of cutting it down like that, and no matter how many options the team try and give they will never be able to satisfy everyone. As such I think they have to draw the line in the sand somewhere.
 salam263
09-14-2010, 11:21 AM
i agree, Jonathan7 (even though i don't know anything at all about modding... :P )
 redrob41
09-14-2010, 4:46 PM
the way the TSLPatcher setup will work, is that clicking on the "install" file will modify many lines of information and lists (the .2da files). The installer will then attach this new info to various character profiles (the .utc files) so that any character in the game (generic NPC or interactive unique NPC) will have the correct appearance. Some of these NPCs will use the same heads as the playable options (with a backup head so that if you choose the same head, the NPC will switch to a different appearance). In order for all this to work, all the characters have to be installed at the same time.

Breaking things down into character packs only works if none of the new heads get used in game for anything other than playable ones.

The only problem is that the texture files are usually 1Mb each or bigger. Some of the lower res textures are only 256 kb, but there are so many textures in total. Since almost every texture is required by some NPC or another, ALL the textures need to be installed. The end user wouldn't be able to pick and choose which ones they want, because then somebody, somewhere would end up being a white featureless blob of a head. But, like I said earlier, the texture files just need to be moved into the override directory, and that's a fairly easy operation.

Most of the other files I worked with are small (head models average about 200 kb for both mdl & mdx), and so won't bloat a download file. Anything that needs special instructions or attention, will be handled by the installer program. I'd only seperate out the easily moved (into the override) files (like textures).
 Working Class Hero
09-14-2010, 6:46 PM
Why not just use a normal exe installer program like tslrcm did? That way there's no possible way idiots like me could screw up the installation. :xp:
 redrob41
09-14-2010, 8:05 PM
Why not just use a normal exe installer program like tslrcm did? That way there's no possible way idiots like me could screw up the installation. :xp:

I've never made an exe before. For my Kotor mods I've only used TSLPatcher.

TSLRCM is about 25 MB to download from FileFront, and that's ok for most people to DL at one time. All the content that I've provided for RoR (textures, models) is close to 700 MB, and when I use 7zip on Ultra, it condenses down to about 167 MB (which will have to be unzipped before using). Then you have to think about all the content that the rest of the team is adding (modules, dialogs, movies, etc). I don't know how big the final size will be, but I can't imagine too many people DLing it in one shot too easily.

I'm thinking that breaking it up into smaller chunks would help out those fans with slower internet connections.
 logan23
09-14-2010, 9:45 PM
Hey everyone!

On the topic of the the install of the files,

Right now we will be using the TSLpatcher along with what Redrob41 stated where there will be also a file names override folder which the player can just copy and past the files into the kotor2's override folder. This will ensure that everything is installed properly. As for a separate exe file, i would have to look into it but for now its the tslpatcher and a override folder install setup.

With the case of making something optional is a bad idea since it will open up for bugs since some of the PC alien heads are used as npcs and even if that head is not there the back up head is of the same species.

There is no way around this......This Mod will be huge it will be as big as some games in size. Everything will be packed into one, there will be no optional.

Actually there will be one optional which will be the GUI. If the GUI has not been fully transferred to the orange/gold color fully i will leave it as an optional since some people might just rather use the original kotor2.

The way we are making the install is to make it so there will be no bugs or chances of installing it improperly.

I hope this clears up anything, again this is to help make sure everything is install properly to allow you to enjoy Revenge of Revan.:)

Logan23, I've seen in the screen shots that the PC are fighting republic soldiers... WHY!? aren't the republic and the jedi on the same team???

By the way, i'm (really) new on this site and i want to say that i LOVE the mod you are doing! I REALLY support it!

You are correct the PC fighting Republic soldiers....I wonder why:raise:

This will be explained in the story.

It says its basicly a sequal to Kotor 2..

Does that mean the Exile will appear sometime during RoR?

because if Im right didnt the Exile leave to find Revan at the end of kotor 2...

Yes, RoR will be a sequel or i like to say a bridge between kotor2 and TOR.

You find out what happen with the Exile and Revan and wither they met and if so how did it go.

That being said, i have some question:1.Is there a realeased date that was said?
2.are you still looking for people for the voices? if yes i'm here to contribute!

Right now there is no release date for the Demo 1.0 but i do have a month in mind but until Beta gets into motion i don't want to say anything since this ideal month could be changed to something closer or further away.

I am still looking for VOs and you can PM to get more info for example where to send the samples to.

The installing will be tsl patcher along with dumping files intot eh override folder,...everything will be made as easy as possible. Will be using same method with the beat team so if there are any issues we will discover them then before public release.

Before I go i do want to let everyone know that I am starting to build the tslpatcher for RoR Beta so this will give you an idea where we are in production.:thmbup1:

I want to thank everyone for their support! It means a lot to us that you guys have taken an interest in our Mod. thank you:)

MORE TO COME.....

Logan
 N-5/Prudii
09-14-2010, 9:53 PM
How about an optional torrent version?
 davidpellerin
09-14-2010, 11:32 PM
Thanks for the answer Logan, i will pm you about the voices
Page: 21 of 37