Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: The Lost Son

Page: 7 of 13
 Darth Randus
06-20-2007, 9:11 AM
Darth Saaron looked down at Aurora and gently put his hand on her shoulder. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a canister of bacta and handed it to her. Softly, he said "Take this, my love. It should help him recover." Just as he handed the bacta to her, the ship dropped out of hyperspace and his comlink beeped. He answered it and one of the officers said "We have arrived in the Coruscant system, milord."

"Very good, hold position." Darth Saaron replied shortly and then returned his attention back to Arurora and Arion.
 Aurora Starfire
06-20-2007, 12:02 PM
Aurora smiled up at him, gratefully, and began to apply the bacta to Arion's wounds. "Remind me to teach you about Force Healing, sometime. It's not something your father would teach you, it's more of a life-giving skill than life-taking, and the latter is what he seems to specialize in. But you may need to know how, someday. There won't always be medical facilities available in life-and-death situations."
 Darth Randus
06-20-2007, 1:06 PM
"We have arrived, my love." He paused, "I will remain here and wait for you. If something goes wrong, I will be there, count on it." He gently turned her face towards his and said "I love you, be careful." Then leanned in and kissed her.
 Aurora Starfire
06-20-2007, 1:36 PM
Aurora held their kiss for a long moment. ::Oh, Ben.... I love you.:: Reluctantly, she broke away. "Take care of Arion while I'm gone."

Aurora walked up the steps of the Jedi Temple, using a calming technique to ease her anxiety. She was not surprised when two Jedi came up to her, and said, "Jedi Starfire, we have orders from the Council to take you into custody." She merely nodded, and allowed them to lead her to a cell within the temple complex.

Shortly afterwards, a nervous young padawan arrived from the High Council Tower with a message. "The Council is ready to speak with Jedi Starfire." She went with the Jedi to the tower, and rode the turbolift up to the Council chambers. She drew a deep breath. Force grant me the words I need, and the peace to speak them well.
 Darth Randus
06-20-2007, 1:59 PM
Darth Kelion's ship dropped out of hyperspace right next to Darth Saaron's. Darth Kelion took a shuttle to his son's ship and then silently walked into Darth Saaron's quarters just as Aurora was walking into the Council chambers.

Ben sat there, feeling alone, afraid, and worried about the future. He was so focused on Aurora that he did not feel Darth Kelion walk up behind him.

Darth Kelion looked at his son, weak and pathetic, but that will soon change, my son. I assure you. In a calm voice, he told his son "They will imprision her and you will never see her again, or they will have her betray you."
 Aurora Starfire
06-20-2007, 2:57 PM
Aurora walked into the Council Chamber, alone. The few times she had been summoned to the chamber, she had been slightly awed by the solemnity and authority which seemed to emanate from it, despite its simplicity. Now she stood before the Jedi High Council and bowed, awaiting their acknowledgement. It was not long in coming.

A venerable Jedi Master, Genek Trayn, leaned forward in his seat. "Jedi Knight Aurora Starfire, do you know why we have called you before us?"

She inclined her head, slightly. "To report on the status of my mission."

"And what is your report?"

She related to them what had happened, how she had encountered Ben and Darth Kelion on Naboo, and followed them to Kelion's ship, where she was taken prisoner.

Another Master, a Twi'lek, interrupted to ask questions about her treatment during her captivity. "Were you interrogated?"

Aurora, with a little difficulty, maintained her composure. "I was, Master Vor."

"Who interrogated you, and what questions did they ask?"

"Darth Kelion began my interrogation, but later turned it over to Darth Saaron. They asked questions regarding what the Republic, and the Jedi, had planned."

"And what did you tell them?"

"I told them that I knew nothing of any plans the Republic, or the Jedi, had in mind."

"And they believed you?"

"Yes, Master. They did."

"Continue with your report, Jedi Starfire," Master Trayn said, quietly.

She told them how Ben had offered to free her, and that she had remained there. "It was then that I learned that Arion had planned a rescue, and was on his way."

"And why did you choose not to escape?" asked Master Tevis, his voice deceptively neutral.

Aurora paused. "Because I believed he could be saved," she said simply.

Master Tevis pointed a finger at her, accusingly. "Your thoughts betray you, Jedi Starfire. You have feelings for this Sith apprentice. Strong ones."
 Darth Randus
06-20-2007, 5:30 PM
Darth Kelion sensed what was going on in the Council chambers and continued to show his apprentice the whole picture. "She is telling them everything, my apprentice." He paused, listening in and then chuckled. "It seems I underestimated you two and your feelings, indeed. You actually love her... a Jedi?!"

Ben turned around and looked his father in his eyes. Quietly, he said "Father, I know she is telling them. And... yes, we love each other. Do you have a problem with that?" He asked defiantly.

Darth Kelion attacked his son with Force Lightning. "OF COURSE I CARE! SHE IS A JEDI!' He stopped his attack. "It seems, my apprentice, that I need to see what you have been up to lately since you are not being honest with me." Darth Kelion then violently forced himself into his son's mind, not caring if he caused any pain or not, and looked at everything. Then, he began to intensify his bond with him, making it more powerful, so that his son would no longer be able to question or defy him. However, his son's relationship with Aurora intreagued him, and made it so it could be... strictly managed. Once all of this was finished, he pulled out of his son's mind eager to see the finished results.

Ben felt a unbareable pain as his father was changing his mind and fell to the floor beginning to instinctively turn that pain into anger and hatred. Like he was taught to do. It felt like a eternity before the pain finally subsided. When he was able to get up again, he knelt down in front of Darth Kelion. With a evil smile and Sith-yellow eyes, he said "Yes, master."
 Aurora Starfire
06-20-2007, 6:23 PM
Aurora was about to reply when she felt Ben's intense pain through the Force. Oh, no.... no no no....

Master Trayn leaned in closer. "Jedi Starfire, is something wrong?"

"It- it's Kelion. Darth Kelion has returned." She attempted to clear her head, and looked around at the Council. "I would like to petition the Council to assign me to redeem Ben Flameshadow."

The masters exchanged glances. "You do not deny that you have feelings for this Ben Flameshadow, then?" Master Tevis asked.

"No.... I do not deny it. But with all due respect to the Council, I'm the only one who has a chance of saving him from the dark side. He- he loves me, and I am the only Jedi he trusts. Darth Kelion is with him now, and if matters are left as they now stand, he will utterly corrupt his son. I have to try to stop him. With Ben at his side, he could mount an assault on the Republic, and he will."

Master Vor nodded. "The Council concurs with your assessment of the situation, Jedi Starfire. We are concerned, however, that the feelings between you may lure you to the dark side, yourself."

Aurora felt a cold chill on her spine. "I will not fall to the dark side. I won't be of any help to him if I fall as well."

Master Trayn looked at each Council member in turn. Finally, he said, "Please excuse us while we confer on your petition, and your report."

Aurora bowed. "As you wish, Master." She turned and walked out to the antechamber, and waited, worrying about Ben, and hoping he was all right, and that she would be able to save him.
 Darth Randus
06-20-2007, 7:04 PM
Darth Kelion smiled at his son and summoned Darth Saaron's mask to him with the force and put it on his son's face. Then, he pulled Darth Saaron's hood up and felt the Dark Side of the Force coursing through his son, who was no longer fighting it at all. Just as he was about to address Darth Saaron, he felt the Jedi council break up after Aurora's hearing. Through the force, he touched all of the council's minds. :: Darth Saaron is mine, Jedi. He has fully embraced the Dark Side now, it is only a matter of time until your pathetic order falls to us!::. Next, he reached out to Aurora, ::My dear, its been too long. You must know that if you want me to even consider releasing my strict hold on Darth Saaron's mind, you must join the Sith. Otherwise, things will become very interesting, indeed.::
 Aurora Starfire
06-20-2007, 11:21 PM
Aurora shuddered at Darth Kelion's touch on her mind, and instinctively shied away from it. No, oh no.... please, let it not be so.... She reached out for Ben, terrified of what the response would be. ::Ben? Are- are you alright? I felt your pain. What- what did he do to you?:: She waited, hoping he would hear her, and feeling guilty. I should never have left him alone.... I could have *protected* him.
 Darth Randus
06-21-2007, 1:01 AM
Darth Kelion laughed in ammusement when he sensed Aurora's touch on Darth Saaron's mind. "You may respond to her, my apprentice."

Darth Saaron reached out and touched Aurora's mind, ::I am fine. My father is my true master now, and has shown me the true power of the force... I- I love you.::
 Aurora Starfire
06-21-2007, 1:18 AM
Aurora frowned. ::No, you're not fine. He's done something to you. Something terrible. Perhaps.... perhaps it was wrong of me to come back. I should have stayed, with you, to protect you from him. I- I'm sorry. I've failed you.... again.::

She sensed that the Council was ready for her again, and reluctantly prepared to face their verdict. ::I love you, Ben Flameshadow.::
 Darth Randus
06-21-2007, 1:23 AM
Darth Saaron wanted to desperately reach ouot and tell her that she did not fail him but whenever he tried to reach out, he was thrown back by some mental barrier. "Please, master. Let me talk to her." He pleaded

Darth Kelion smiled at his son. "Only because you asked, my apprentice."

Darth Saaron instantly reached out to her. ::I love you Aurora. Good luck with the Jedi, I hope I can see you soon.::
 Aurora Starfire
06-21-2007, 1:42 AM
Aurora attempted to drive back her worry about Ben, and regain the calm she would need to speak with the Council. She walked back into the room and stood before them. She was almost too distracted to notice that the masters of the Council were far graver than before.

Master Trayn acknowledged her with a nod. "Jedi Starfire, we have considered your request, and have agreed to grant it.... for now. Do your best to bring young Flameshadow back from the dark side, but know that if you fail, we must recall you and send a team to stop Darth Kelion and his son. When you return, we will discuss in greater depth your recent disregard for certain tenets of the Order. Until we speak again, may the Force be with you."

Aurora bowed. "And with you, Master." She turned and walked as quickly as she dared out of the council chamber, wanting to hurry back to the shuttle that had brought her to the planet's surface.

She found it where she had left it, and quickly took off. She guided the shuttle back towards Darth Saaron's ship, and once boarded, she half-walked, half-ran to Darth Saaron's quarters, looking for him.
 Darth Randus
06-21-2007, 1:47 AM
Darth Kelion sensed Aurora's return onto the ship, looking for Darth Saaron. He held his son's mind so he would be under his control. ::Welcome, young Starfire. I have been expecting you.:: He sent through the force. Aloud, he said "Rise, my apprentice. Take your place by my side."

Darth Saaron did as he was told and got up and stood next to his father, waiting for Aurora.
 Aurora Starfire
06-21-2007, 1:59 AM
Aurora, upon hearing Darth Kelion, entered the room more cautiously than she might have. Her face clouded upon seeing them, though she tried to hide her disappointment, and her worry. "Darth Kelion," she said, coldly. "I thought you were vacationing. I hear the beaches on Navarre are nice, though it hasn't done anything to improve your complexion."
 Darth Randus
06-21-2007, 8:43 AM
Darth Kelion disreguarded Aurora's statement about his 'vacation', and smiled. Softly, he said "You really do love my son, don't you. Just like how he loves you." He paused and then continued, "Know this, I will only release control over his mind if you join us. As you may have observed, I am strictly controling his actions at the moment. Right now, he is trying to desperately fight my hold on him and failing. He must love you a lot, but how a Sith Lord ever learned to love is beyond me, although it has been known to happen in the past." He paused, letting her absorb the information and then continued, "His fate, yours, and that of your relationship now rests on your hands, my dear. What, will you do?" As he finished speaking to Aurora, he allowed Darth Saaron to have pleading expression on his face behind his mask.
 Aurora Starfire
06-21-2007, 10:51 AM
She stared at the Dark Lord, horrified. "How could you do this to him? He's your son! He loves you, very much. Do you care nothing about him, so little that you would take away his free will, and turn him into a puppet? And as for our love for each other...." She paused. "Surely you are not unfamiliar with that emotion yourself, Kelion."
 CSI
06-21-2007, 11:16 AM
Suddenly, CSI felt a small trace of Vergil's signature. He sprang up and gasped, Vergil? Here? Oh...No...

----

Jedi Temple. Vergil stood at the square, admiring the building. Then he walked to the step.

----

On the Jedi Phoenix, CSI flew the ship towards the square. Hurry up, hurry up...

----

A gatemaster spotted Vergil, and greeted him: "Hello, Vergil. How have you been?

"Good," Vergil squeezed out a smile, and answered him, "You?"

"Ah, very well, thanks." The Gatemaster made a wide, sincere smile, and said, "The council is very axious to see you, and listen to your report."

Vergil nodded, and used the Force to draw his lightsaber in his right hand, and preparing to ignite it...But the Gatemaster didn't notice. Just when he was going to ignite it and penetrate the Gatemaster's heart, he heard a sound that makes him jump: "VERGIL!"

He turned around and faced the square. A white robed figure stood there, but his face was covered by hood. The white figure said, "Hello, what, you forgot to say 'hello' to your friend? Or more precisely, ex-friend?"

The Gatemaster said kindly: "Ah, you brought your friend. Then I'll leave, and you two can have some private moment."

Vergil nodded, and CSI can see his intention to kill the Gatemaster.

A little annoyed, CSI leapt towards Vergil, and grabbed his right arm, and ignited the lightsaber Vergil is holding. A red blade showed up.

The Gatemaster gasped, and ignited his blue lightsaber. "Vergil, I don't know who your 'friend' is, but...Vergil...how can you betray us?"

Vergil growled at the white figure, "You RUINED my plan!" and he called upon his Dark Side and regained control of his body, "Who are you? Show up yourself!"

The white figure took off his hood, gently, "Let's fight, and once for all." Then he took his mallet from his back.

With a battle cry, Vergil charged towards the figure--CSI.

CSI made a straight stab by his mallet.

Then here it begins.
 Darth Randus
06-21-2007, 11:44 AM
Darth Kelion stared at Aurora, not answering her question. "I am the Dark Lord of the Sith, I will do as I wish. Right now, I am offering you a chance to love each other, to be happy together. Right now, I am just trying to educate my son in love. Showing him what you love more, the Jedi Order and the Republic it serves, or my son." He paused, "I know you are afraid, there is nothing to fear from me, my dear... if you truly love my son."
 Aurora Starfire
06-21-2007, 11:59 AM
Aurora glared at Darth Kelion, a dangerous glint in her eye. "Ben already knows the depth and truth of my love for him. Do not try to twist my actions into accusations against me."

She turned her head to look at Darth Saaron, but his face was hidden behind his mask. She reached out to touch his mind, blocking the connection so that Darth Kelion could not hear it. ::Ben.... I don't know if you can hear me..... what- whatever happens, I will always, always love you, more than anything or anyone else in the galaxy. But if- if I must sacrifice myself for you.... please, please save me.::
 Darth Randus
06-21-2007, 1:08 PM
Darth Kelion returned Aurora's glint and coldly said "It does not matter about weather or not he knows or not. I am trying to protect my son and apprentice. So, CONVINCE ME, and there is only one way you will be able to. This is your third and final chance to show me and my son that you love him. If I do not believe that you love him more than the Jedi Order, I will end his feelings for you. Now, who will you choose?!"

Darth Saaron felt Aurora touch his mind and the most he could do right now was reach back. However, he was unable to say anything.
 Aurora Starfire
06-21-2007, 3:51 PM
Aurora felt as though her heart would break, being forced to choose between the man she loved, and the Order she was sworn to protect. Despair filled her, and hopelessly, she knew that whether she fell or not, both she and Ben were lost. All that was left to her was to try to restore his freedom, if she could. "You.... leave me no choice..... Sith."

Hesitantly, she began to give in to the bitterness and hate she had been suppressing, but, once released, she could no longer control it. She took a few slow steps forward, and knelt before Darth Kelion, head bowed, but under her breath, she whispered, "I hate you."
 Darth Randus
06-21-2007, 4:47 PM
Darth Kelion smiled evily down at Aurora. "Good, good, my dear." He released all of his holds on Darth Saaron's mind and was about to speak again when suddenly Darth Saaron attacked him, viciously. Using the force, Darth Saaron used a technique he never knew possible on his father, completely draining the force from him, making himself even more powerful. He would never forget the smile on his father's face when he died, looking pleased at how his son turned out.

Darth Saaron stood in front of Aurora's kneeling form and said darkly "I am Darth Saaron, Dark Lord of the Sith. Now, my love, become my apprentice, learn to use the Dark Side of the Force, and swear loyality to me and the Sith Empire."
 Aurora Starfire
06-21-2007, 4:58 PM
Aurora didn't look up. She merely nodded, head bowed. "Y- yes, milord. I- I will serve you, as you command." She felt numb, shaken to the core by everything that had happened.

Meanwhile, unnoticed, Arion stirred. His first sensation was that of pain, he ached all over. Only semiconscious, he simply lay there, unmoving.
 Darth Randus
06-21-2007, 5:06 PM
Darth Saaron reached up and took off his mask, revealing his evil smile and burning yellow eyes. "Good." He said while he unclipped his lightsaber and used the Force to hover it above them, pointing it up towards the ceiling and activated the blood-red blade. "Now, rise Darth Maera, and give me a kiss, for you have earned it."
 Aurora Starfire
06-21-2007, 5:48 PM
Darth Maera rose, and turned her face towards him, revealing her flaming eyes. She turned his face down towards her, and kissed him with a passion she had not felt before.

Arion, still only half-awake, heard what Darth Saaron had said, and tried to sit up, alarmed. But he was still weak from his torture, and fell back, unconscious again.

Darth Maera broke away from their kiss, realizing that Arion was still there. "With- with your permission, milord, I will return shortly. I need to take care of- of the Jedi." She drew upon the Force to lift Arion into the air, and brought him to the docking bay. She laid him in the sleeping quarters of a small shuttle with hyperspace capability, and looked down at him. For a moment, her old self shone through, and she whispered, "I hope you can forgive me, Arion." A single tear fell from her eye, and she turned away, away from that part of herself, and of her life. She set the navicomputer to autopilot, and left the ship, turning to watch it as it lifted off and jumped to lightspeed.
 Darth Randus
06-21-2007, 6:30 PM
Darth Saaron willed the kiss with Darth Maera to go on forever, and was reluctant when she pulled away and put his mask back on. "Very well, my apprentice. Deal with your brother, while I deal with this... thing." He kicked Darth Kelion's corpse with his boot a couple times for emphisis.

Once Darth Maera and Arion left, Darth Saaron began to goad his former master and father. He chuckled, "So, am I the son that you wanted now?" He kicked the corpse again. "I am the master now, and I am much, much stronger than you ever were." He summoned two troopers walking by to take care of the body and walked down to the docking bay where Darth Maera was standing. He eyed all of the troopers and techs in the hanger and coldly announced "Everyone, leave us. Now!" He watched as everyone ran out, fearing for their lives. He chuckled and then slammed all of the doors and access hatches to the hanger shut and sealed them. He then turned his attention to Darth Maera. "Are you finished, my apprentice? There is much to be done, including the beginning of your training."
 Aurora Starfire
06-21-2007, 6:51 PM
Darth Maera turned when Darth Saaron spoke to her. "I am finished, milord." She moved closer, and slowly wrapped her arms around him, as she removed his mask. "What is your will for me?" she asked, softly, and leaned in to kiss him.
 Darth Randus
06-21-2007, 7:08 PM
Darth Saaron deepened his kiss with Darth Maera, with such passion that was more powerful than he had ever felt before, making him stronger. While they kissed, Darth Saaron reached out with the force to his apprentice, ::You will go to your new quarters, they are located next to my father's old quarters. I will be moving into them shortly. Change into all of you new Sith gear and modify or rebuild your lightsaber so that it is of the Sith. Then, meet me in the training room inside my new quarters.::
 ForceFightWMe12
06-21-2007, 8:04 PM
Hello, all.

As your newest, friendly neighborhood RPG Moderator, I'm here to deliver a bit of a warning for you all.

According to Rule 4 (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=148524) of the RPG Specific Rules for the DTC, an RP must have at least three active players. I still see that CSI, Aurora Starfire, and Darth Randus are still active, but I also see that CSI is on an entirely different planet and seems to be doing things that are completely unreleated to what Aurora and Randus are doing. I am giving the three of you a warning that if this does not change, I may be force to lock the topic sometime soon.

Also, this thread seems to be coming up as a replacement for "The Battle of the LF Sith" RP that was shut down by RogueNine approximately a month ago. If this also does not change and some inkling of a plot does not arise soon, then the topic will be locked.

Have a nice day.

~FFWM12
 Aurora Starfire
06-21-2007, 10:04 PM
((My apologies, FFWM12, I'll get the plot rolling again.))

Darth Maera willingly surrendered to the passion of their kiss. She felt that she was changing, in ways that she couldn't describe, or understand. ::Yes.... milord. I will do as you command.:: Eventually, she ended their kiss, and went to her new quarters. She sorted through the Sith robes she found there, and found one to fit, whereupon she went to the workbench and began constructing a new lightsaber.

In the Council chambers, Master Trayn looked up sharply, sensing a the shockwave of a terrible disturbance in the Force. "Jedi Starfire has failed. We must dispatch a team of masters to end the Sith threat." At that moment, a padawan rushed into the room. "Masters, Jedi Vergil and an unknown Force-sensitive are fighting on the Temple steps!"

Some time later, Darth Maera picked up her newly built saber and ignited it. The crimson blade flicked into existence, humming dangerously. She smiled in satisfaction, and swiftly walked to Darth Saaron's quarters. As she entered, she frowned, sensing something. "Milord, I sense the Jedi are planning to attack us."

Muchas gracias, Aurora :D ~ FFWM12
 CSI
06-21-2007, 11:22 PM
[To ForceFightWithMe12: First, congratulations on your promotion. Second, thank you for issuing us a warning. We'll think about it, though.]

"Tell me, Vergil. You don't turn your back on us without a reason." CSI narrowed his eyes, while their lightsabers clashed together.

"You're right, I didn't fall without a reason. The reason is...I'm tired of this Jedi lecture." Vergil replied.

"Don't lie to me, Vergil. You seek revenge? You got it." CSI slowly put Vergil's former lightsaber onto his belt, "Finish me off, then." Then he looked at the Coruscanti Sun. His white robe flowed with the wind.

My friends...all gone. I think it's better for my life to put into an end. CSI smiled.

----

CSI waited for a while, and he didn't feel any lightsaber burning his flesh. He turned to Vergil, and noticed he knelt down, crying: "No, I can't do it. I don't know why...I simply can't!"

CSI took his friend's arms, "Stand up, my friend. You did good. Look, your face is terrible. Go wash it up--You'll look better."

Vergil burst out a laughter, "You're right, CSI...You're right. And thank you, I'm able to supress my dark side feeling. And nobody would know you as a Sith Marauder."
 Aurora Starfire
06-21-2007, 11:48 PM
Master Vor came towards them, parting the small crowd of onlookers that had gathered. "Jedi Vergil, is there a problem?"

The shuttle bearing Arion Starfire dropped out of hyperspace near Tatooine, and stopped there, waiting for Arion to wake up and take control.

Meanwhile, on the surface of Tatooine, Sarela Tan sat in a cantina in Anchorhead, nursing a blue an fizzy drink. She stiffened when she felt another Force-sensitive enter the system, then relaxed once she had gotten a better sense of him. She tossed a credit chip to the bartender, and headed back to the Fearless. This.... Jedi.... something about him, she mused. She took the ship up, and turned it in the direction of the derelict shuttle.

((Leia has given me permission to take over her character, Sarela Tan, as she no longer wishes to participate in the RP at this time.))
 CSI
06-21-2007, 11:53 PM
Vergil sweated: "No, no problem at all, Master. Here, this is my friend, CSI," Then he whispered at Master Vor: "He's a Sith Marauder. And don't worry, he is light sided...And...he even wished to change his rank to Jedi Weapon Master."

Then he turned to CSI, which seemed deeply troubled. "What happened, my friend?"

"Nothing, Vergil. Nothing." CSI looked at Vergil, and replied hastily.

"CSI, this is Master Vor." Vergil introduced them. CSI made a polite bow, "Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi."
 Aurora Starfire
06-22-2007, 12:10 AM
Master Vor returned the bow. "It is good that there is nothing wrong. We had heard that there was a fight taking place. If you're sure...." He paused. "Vergil, we need you to lead a team to infiltrate the Sith ship in orbit above Coruscant. You must eliminate the Sith threat, by whatever means necessary. Put together your team as you see fit, but the Council recommends you choose experienced Knights for this mission. It is an extremely dangerous one. There are at least two Sith Lords on board, and possibly other dark Force users."

The Fearless linked with the shuttle, and Sarela stepped aboard. There was no movement on board, that she could detect, but she remained cautious in her explorations. She reached the quarters, and found what she sought---the young Jedi, lying unconscious in one of the beds. She noted his recently healed burns, as well as the worried expression that remained on his face, even in sleep. She placed a hand on his forehead, and concentrated for a moment. With a start, his eyes fluttered open, and he tried to sit up. "Aurora! Where- where is she?"
 CSI
06-22-2007, 12:20 AM
"Mmm? Well, I think Aurora and Arion can be our internal aid. What do you think? And now you mentioned it..." CSI took out the key of the Jedi Phoenix, "I still owe them a ship, though."

Vergil nodded at Master Vor: "Yeah, And I think my best friend, CSI, can be my partner. And to avoid needless casaulties, just 2 of us go aboard the ship, plant a bomb, and then with a brilliant firework--these two Sith are history."

"That's the plan, mate." CSI smiled, and suddenly noticed the somber atmosphere, "What happened here? Someone fill us in?"
 Aurora Starfire
06-22-2007, 12:38 AM
Master Vor looked grave. "The Council sensed a very great disturbance in the Force, and the darkness surrounding the Sith ships increased a great deal. Jedi Aurora.... was convinced she could redeem Darth Saaron from the dark side. We fear she may be dead.... or worse. Jedi Arion's location and status are unknown."

Sarela pushed Arion back down, gently. "Don't try to get up just yet, young Jedi. Your injuries have been healed, but it takes time to regain your strength. You'll be able to get up in a little while. For now, I have some questions. Who are you, and why are you here?"

Arion rubbed his head, uncertainly. "I wish I knew. I mean, I know my name, it's Arion Starfire. But I have no idea how I got here, or even where 'here' is." He hesitated. "There.... there wasn't anyone else aboard, was there."

She shook her head. "No, there wasn't. Nobody but you."

He sat up, more carefully this time, and got to his feet, slowly. "I need to make a call." He went to the cockpit, and commed the Jedi Phoenix.
 CSI
06-22-2007, 12:48 AM
"Then...Leave it to us. It's our turn to take Undercover...Again." CSI smiled.

"Yeah, sit back, and enjoy the show." Then CSI and Vergil ran off, using Master Speed.

Just when they ran into the cockpit, the comm chirped. CSI turned on, and said: "Hello? CSI and Vergil here."
 Darth Randus
06-22-2007, 1:02 AM
Darth Saaron moved all of his things into his new quarters and then began to meditate. He could sense the Jedi's plan to attack him, and began planning. When he sensed his apprentice arrive, he got up and looked at her, his mask sitting on his bed. "I have sensed it. We must begin your training quickly, there is not much time." He paused to take out a comlink and activated it, "Commander, set course for Zoist." He said coldly. Turning his attention back to his apprentice, "My apprentice, come with me to the training room. We will begin your training now."
 Aurora Starfire
06-22-2007, 1:14 AM
Arion sighed with relief. "CSI, Vergil. Wait.... Vergil? You're back? Ah, never mind. Not important. Listen..... I'm at Tatooine, no idea how I got here, but I'm worried about Aurora. She.... I don't know. It- it doesn't make sense. Look, uh, I probably won't be able to make it back very soon, it'll take me a while to get back to Coruscant from here, but..... if you see, or hear of, Aurora, please let me know."

Darth Maera simply nodded. "Yes, master. As you command." She followed Darth Saaron to the training room, curious about what his training would be.
 CSI
06-22-2007, 11:14 AM
CSI and Vergil looked at each other and CSI covered the mouthpiece. "Should we tell him?" Vergil asked CSI.

CSI thought for a while, then shook his head: "No, not yet. I don't think making a decision without fully investigate the situation." Then he said to Arion: "Sorry, we can't tell you more, but...Vergil and I are going to infiltrate the Sith Lord's ship. You coming?"

Waiting for the reply, CSI and Vergil began to gather up their commando gears and equipped them. "Hey, Vergil, we'd better just bring dual blaster pistols and a Flak Cannon. Because we're dealing with Dark Jedi there, you know."

Vergil nodded: "Same old drill." Then he smiled wide, "Ready when you are, pal."
 Darth Randus
06-22-2007, 12:54 PM
Darth Saaron turned around and looked at his apprentice. "This will be your first lesson, my apprentice. You must learn the sith code, sit down and meditate on the phrases that make up the sith code."
 Aurora Starfire
06-22-2007, 1:00 PM
Arion frowned, lost in thought for a moment. Then he said, "Where's your rendezvous point? If you've got a few hours, I might can make it, otherwise, you'll have to go without me."

Darth Maera bowed her head, and sat down as her master had ordered. "I am eager to learn, my master."
 Darth Randus
06-22-2007, 1:19 PM
Darth Saaron sat down in front of his apprentice and crossed his legs. "Oh, I know you are, my apprentice." He paused, "Now begin to meditate and I will guide you through the Sith Code. Peace is a lie, there is only passion."
 Aurora Starfire
06-22-2007, 1:52 PM
Darth Maera closed her eyes and easily slid into meditation. ::Peace is.... is a lie, there is only passion.:: She turned the words over in her head, exploring their meaning, and training herself to remember it. And, a small part of her couldn't help but notice that it was a mockery of the Jedi Code she had grown up with. She pushed that away from her thoughts and focused on understanding what it meant. There.... there isn't any peace, not really. No matter how I tried, I was never able to completely let go of my emotions, my.... my passions. ::I- I see now, master.::
 Darth Randus
06-22-2007, 2:08 PM
Darth Saaron closed his eyes and continued to guide his apprentice in her meditation. ::Very good, my apprentice. Let's continue. Through passion, I gain strength.::
 Aurora Starfire
06-22-2007, 2:40 PM
Darth Maera dutifully learned the new phrase. ::Through passion.... I gain strength....:: She looked into herself, curious about what her passions were. Right away she found hate, and immediately saw what her master meant. She hated Darth Kelion, even in death, with a passion that surprised her. She hated him for what he had done to Darth Saaron, and what he had forced her to become. That last thought gave her pause, but she would not explore that right now, she needed to concentrate. She quickly discovered that her hate did give her more strength, made her grow stronger in the dark side, than she had been. ::Master, I understand.::
 Darth Randus
06-22-2007, 2:45 PM
Darth Saaron smiled in his meditation. ::Execelent, you are grasping the concepts with true understanding so far. Lets see if that continues. Through strength, I gain power."
 Aurora Starfire
06-22-2007, 2:51 PM
::Through strength, I gain power.:: Darth Maera smiled. ::This one's easy.:: Her strength in the dark side gave her much readier access to the power of the Force. ::What next, master?::
Page: 7 of 13