Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: The Lost Son

Page: 10 of 13
 Aurora Starfire
06-26-2007, 1:21 AM
Sarela nodded, gravely. "I know you're feeling angry, but if you seek revenge, then you will become no better than my son has become." She sighed. "He has become his father. I only hope it's not too late.... for either of them, as it was for his father."

As CSI and Vergil ran up, Arion crossed his arms across his chest. "Very funny guys. Now where is she?"
 CSI
06-26-2007, 1:23 AM
CSI thought for a while: "Eh, in Hyperspace, sir."

Vergil added, "Well, she should be at Tatooine by now."

"Since we originally proposed to charge you with 1 billion credits, but it looks like we have to charge you nothing." CSI added, "Be patient."

After a few minutes, the Jedi Phoenix flicked out of hyperdrive, and landed besides CSI.

"Yeah, see? We *recovered* it." CSI smiled.
 Aurora Starfire
06-26-2007, 1:38 AM
Arion looked from CSI to the Phoenix and back. "Great. Now let's get her out of the street and back to the docking bay before we're fined. I'm amazed someone wasn't injured. C'mon." He boarded and walked quickly to the cockpit. The controls hummed under his hands, and once everyone was on board, he took her up, slowly, getting a feel for the new systems. "So, CSI, what all did you do, exactly?"
 CSI
06-26-2007, 1:48 AM
"Eh, Arion, you forgot to mention Vergil. It's *Vergil and CSI* who did the job, sir." CSI corrected him.

"Well, let's not focus on the details.” Vergil showed his joystick: “We just transformed your ship into a remote control toy. Didn’t you notice that the whole crew was on the street? Me, CSI, Sarela, and you. That means the Jedi Phoenix just made a hyperdrive jump to Tatooine, and came back without a pilot in the cockpit. Well, you can drive your ship in your quarter—well, partially anywhere. So you won’t need to find your ship when you park your ship in the spaceport—she will find you. Well, by this remote control, you can do only 2 things so far—we’ve tried our best—to pilot the ship and enter the hyperdrive. Of course, to prevent conflict of controls, we installed a button at the joystick,” Vergil showed Arion a yellow button, “That overrides the command in the cockpit. For the cockpit, you have to punch in a special code onto the keyboard, and it would override the joystick’s orders.”

“Secondly, didn’t you notice the time to make a round trip between Coruscant and Tatooine is significantly reduced? Thanks to the Kuat Drive Hyperdrive system we installed it for you—well, we just dug it out from the machine room, so don’t worry about it. Anyway, the Kuat Drive comes up with adjustable speed. Normally it’s a Class 1 Hyperdrive. Originally we should charge you 1 billion dollars, since we lost your ship once, so we charge you nothing. Remote control, new Hyperdrive—for free.” CSI smiled sincerely, “Consider this as our gift."
 Aurora Starfire
06-26-2007, 1:54 AM
Arion grinned, for the first time in a while. "Wow, guys, thanks. This- this's really something. I can't wait to try her out." He thought for a while, wondering where Darth Saaron and his sister were now, and what they were doing. "So, any suggestions for where we want to go from here?"
 Darth Randus
06-26-2007, 1:13 PM
Darth Saaron turned to his apprentice and said coldly, "Dispatch all of our Dark Jedi to their predetermined stragetric locatoins. Have them destroy whatever they can, and they are not to show any mercy what so ever." He paused, thinking about something, "Then report to the training room." As soon as he was finished, he turned and left for his training room and began to meditate on the upcomming events.
 Aurora Starfire
06-26-2007, 1:32 PM
"Yes, milord." Darth Maera summoned the dark Jedi commanders before her, and told them, "Lord Saaron has initiated the first part of his plan. Report to your predetermined strategic locations immediately. You are all aware of your assigned location, correct?" When they answered in the affirmative, she continued. "You are to destroy whatever you can. Show no mercy, and remember that if you fail, you'll wish you were as fortunate as your former leader was. I'm sure you've all heard his screams, as they've been reechoing throughout the ship of late. Understood?"

One of the dark Jedi stepped forward, hesitantly. "Er, milady. What proof do you offer us that your orders come from Lord Saaron? We know where you're from, who you are. What proof of your loyalty do you offer?"

Darth Maera's eyes glittered. "You doubt me, commander? Well, we can't have that. Why don't we go talk to Lord Saaron himself about any.... issues you have with my loyalty." She used the Force to take him by the throat, and dragged him to the training room. "Milord, this.... servant.... of yours questioned your orders, and my loyalty. He needs.... reassurance."
 Darth Randus
06-26-2007, 2:25 PM
Darth Saaron slowly got up and used the force to pin the Dark Jedi in the corner of the room. "You dare question my apprentice, servant?" he hissed. Then he turned to Darth Marea and said, "No matter. This fool will provide a chance for me to teach you another force power, my apprentice." He watched the Dark Jedi and while doing so, explained to his apprentice. ::Reach out through the force. Focus on his Force presence and his health. Then, feed on them, make yourself more powerful in the force and make yourself stronger physically. Take your time when doing this, my apprentice. It is a painful experience and I think it will do him some good to make it last as long as it can.::
 Aurora Starfire
06-26-2007, 2:47 PM
Darth Maera looked at the dark Jedi. ::Y-yes, master. I'll try.:: She reached out with the Force, feeling everything about the dark Jedi. Then she slowly began to draw energy from him to strengthen herself, a bit uncertainly at first, then with growing confidence. She could feel his agony, and tried to prolong it as much as possible, taking pleasure in the fact that he was realizing his mistake in questioning her before he died. Finally, with one last scream of torment, he expired, and she looked to Darth Saaron, questioningly. "Did I do it properly, master?"
 Darth Randus
06-26-2007, 3:20 PM
Darth Saaron turned to look at his apprentice, "Yes, my love, you did." He paused, "Tell me how do you feel, both physicaly and in the force."
 Aurora Starfire
06-26-2007, 3:48 PM
Darth Maera frowned, thoughtfully. "Physically, I feel.....strong, revitalized. I- I think my connection to the dark side is stronger than it was before, as well."

The remaining dark Jedi commanders readied their respective units and departed for their missions without further question, having learned better than to question Darth Maera.
 Darth Randus
06-26-2007, 5:23 PM
Darth Saaron took off his mask so Darth Marea could see how pleased he was with her analysis. "Execelent, my love. You are stronger both physically and also in the force because you used his health to heal yourself and used his force energy and added it to your own. In a sense, feeding off of his life and force energies." He walked up to her, slowly, and embraced her. He wispered into her ear, you are more than worthy, my love. Together we will crush the Jedi, and take over, building our Empire from whatever remains of the pitiful Republic."
 SkywalkerRules
06-26-2007, 6:16 PM
((Hi there! I joined up too, if it's not too late. :) ))

The Cool Field was flying across the galaxy, piloted by Zano Field. He decided that now that they have more credits than before, they could go on a relaxing vacation. As their ship flew, it came to a halt. Zano pressed a button, to find a location of a good place to have a vacation.

"Dantooine, Yavin 4.... ah! Lets try Ithor! They have the most relaxing place there, dear!" Madi came by his side. She looked at the holographic map. "I think that's fine, dear." Madi kissed her husband on the cheek. Then she sat down by his side on the co-pilot seat.

Tanya was playing with Dan, her favorite Ewok teddy bear. "Did ya hear that, Dan? We're going to Ithor!" Suddenly, the ship began to move. Zano looked from the viewpoint, seeing who was moving them. It was a large ship, pulling the Cool Field ship in their tractor beam.

"Now girls, don't worry. I'm sure it's all a misunderstanding. We'll be fine," Zano said. Deep in his heart, he wasn't sure. When their ship was in the hangar, the family got out slowly. They could see men with blasters in their hands, pointing at the family.

One man stepped up to them. "If you may follow me. No harm will be down to you." The family followed the admiral from the hangar. Tanya grew afraid, holding on to Dan and her mother's dress. "It's gonna be okay, sweetheart." Madi said to Tanya. They reached a room, where a dark figure stood.

The admiral bowed. "Milord, I'm sorry for interrupting. But... you have guests." Tanya looked at the figure. She stood behind her mother, trying hard not to cry.
 Aurora Starfire
06-26-2007, 6:41 PM
((Welcome! We're always glad to have new members. Thanks for joining! :D Oh, and congrats on your Junior Member status ;) ))

Darth Maera sensed that new arrivals were approaching, and withdrew into the shadows of the room. ::I await your command, master.::
 Darth Randus
06-26-2007, 6:51 PM
Darth Saaron let Darth Marea withdraw into the shadows of the room and turned around, observing the guests. ::Very well, my apprentice.:: He could sense a young girl with a teddy bear trying her best not to cry. Slowly, he took a step or two forward and folded his arms across his chest, looking directly into the girl's eyes. After a few minutes lost in thought, Darth Saaron looked up at the parents. Quietly, he said "Your daughter is very brave." He then turned his attention to the admiral. "What is it, admiral?"
 SkywalkerRules
06-26-2007, 7:05 PM
((Thank you! I read this whole RP, and it's great! :D And thank you for the Junior Member status. Haven't noticed it.))

The admiral turned to Darth Saaron. "Um... do you want me to deal with them, or leave them here for you, milord?" The admiral was afraid of being in his presence. He was trying to be respectful as he could be.

Tanya looked up at her mother. Madi looked at Tanya. Both of them were afraid at the sight of Darth Saaron. Madi stroked her daughter's hair. "It's gonna be okay." Madi tried to hide the tears herself. She didn't want anything happening to her daughter or husband. Tanya thought the same thing.
 Darth Randus
06-26-2007, 7:17 PM
((Thanks for the comments! Its great to know that were not alone out there, glad your here. Congrats on the Junior Member and have fun in the RP!))

Darth Saaron looked at the admiral and dismissed him with a wave of his hand. He then turned his attention back to the family in front of him. Softly, he said "I am Darth Saaron, the dark lord of the Sith. This is my apprentice, Darth Marea." He made a gesture to the shadows, summoning his apprentice. He then lowered his hood for a few moments, revealing that he was only a 18 year old, and then raised his hood again. "Tell me, what brings you to this part of the galaxy? Please, sit down, can I get you something to drink or eat?" He indicated his couch and also inicated a few chairs in his common room.

Through the force he told his apprentice, ::I want you to personally sarch their ship, find out if they are Republic spies, my apprentice.:: He paused, ::There is something about this girl, she might be Force sensitive.::
 SkywalkerRules
06-26-2007, 7:30 PM
((You're welcome! You're so right! No one can be alone. And thank you so much! :D))

Zano shook his head in respect, as they sat down on the chairs. "No, no thank you." He then answered Darth Saaron's question. "My family and I were planning on going on a vacation, from our homeworld. We live in Corellia, and I own a store there."

He spoke nervously, trying hard not to stumble on his words. Zano heard about the Dark Lords of the Sith, and they were not the type you wanna mess with. He smiled nervously. Tanya sat on the chair with Dan, tighten against her chest. The sight of Darth Saaron made her feel frightened, but in her heart, she had to be brave.
 Aurora Starfire
06-26-2007, 10:12 PM
Darth Maera stepped forth from the shadows when her master summoned her. She watched the interaction between Darth Saaron and the family, curiously. ::Yes, master. I will search it myself.:: She bowed to her master, inclined her head to the family, and left the room.

She went quickly to the hangar bay, and began a systematic sweep of the ship, searching for tracking devices, hidden compartments, unusual modifications, anything that might indicate that the family were not who they appeared to be. Not finding anything suspicious, she then checked the ship's logs. ::Master, their story appears to check out. I didn't find anything on their ship indicative that they might be spies.::
 CSI
06-26-2007, 10:54 PM
[Welcome to the RP, Skywalker. Have fun here. And also, congrats on your Jr. Member Statues, and pardon me for my late reply. (Curses school silently)]

On board the Jedi Phoenix, CSI went into deep meditation when he felt his dark side is growing inside him. He decided he would face his Dark Side, and deal with this once for all.

"CSI...wake up." A sound said.

CSI opened his eyes, and realized he was lying on the ground in a Sith Temple. "Where am I?" He stammered.

"Nowhere. Your original training place." The voice said.

CSI turned to the speaker. And he noticed the speaker wears a black robe, contrast to his full white robe. CSI jumped to the ground, "Who are you?"

"Me? I'm nobody...Except I'm your Dark Side copy..." The black robe figure said coldly, then he pulled out his katana--CSI noticed that it was a black Katana. "Now...Let's fight more, speaking less."

CSI shrugged, and he patted his katana. "Knock it off, my Dark Side copy. I won't fight you--why should I fight you?"

"Because...if you want to prove yourselves strong, you have to fight. Look. Without fighting how do you prove yourself strong?"

"Strong? Give me a definition of strong. You think you can destroy a planet, destroy a hundred, one thousand, or even one million people, and that's considered strong?" CSI narrowed his eyes.

"NO! You Jedi Scums..." The Dark Side copy of CSI's sound was broke off by CSI's speech: "Sabotaging things are easy. Everyone can do that. As a Sith, I even used a matrix of remote bombs, and it demolished a factory--and one thousand people--customers, staff, executives, and other people. I felt like a shriek in the Force, which stroke me like a hammer, and then vanished. But...repairing things are hard." CSI lifted a broken vase on the ground in the corner, and he used the Force to restore the vase into the original state, "See? Can you do that? If you can do that, then I accept your challenge. If not..." CSI put the vase onto the ground, and stood up, "You already know what I will do."

"SHUT UP, YOU JEDI SCUM!" The black robed figure shouted, and charged towards CSI.

CSI shook his head, and slowly drew his white katana. "I'm sorry, my friend. You lost." Just when the Black Katana is about to slash CSI into half, CSI stabbed his white katana into the abdomen of the black robe figure.

"What? Wait, that's not possible! That's not..." Then his body began to shatter in pieces, and vanished. His last word is: "I will be back, remember! I WILL BE BACK!"

"I know. I'm waiting for it." CSI sighed, and picked up the black katana, "From now on, you will help me, not dominating me."

After the meditation, he felt refreshed.
 Darth Randus
06-27-2007, 12:08 PM
Darth Saaron moved in front of the family sitting on his couch. Softly, he said "I sense that you have heard of the Dark Lords of the Sith before. What you do not know, is that they do not describe all of us. Tell me, have I harmed you in any way?" He paused, moving closer so they could see the pain of his past. "My family is... broken. Just after I was born, I was sent to live with my grandparents, not hearing from any of my parents until a few months ago when my father found me and trained me in the ways of the force, and gave me my Sith name... At the age of seven, my grandparents died of unknown causes, me having to spend the next eleven years of my life living on the streets using any means to just live, no home... no family. More than once a day I was abused, beat up, and no way to defend myself." He paused for a moment, turning to Tanya. "I can sense that most of all you want to become a Jedi. I bet you think that I am a 'bad Jedi', but some of the 'good Jedi' that you think of are not so 'good'. Several occasions I saw Jedi look right at me while I was being beat up and they did nothing to help me. Nothing, they just sat there and watched, leaving me to my fate."

After saying all of this so far, he called out to Darth Marea through the force. ::Very well, my apprentice. Come back to my side, I still cannot place what it is about this girl.:: Then he brought his attention back to the family in front of him. "How would you say your lives are right now in the Republic? I can assure you that when my plans are through that the quality of your lives will improve greatly. If you follow me and are loyal, I could help to greatly improve your lives from what they are now." He looked at the frightened girl and softly said, "Please young one, you do not need to be so frightened. You would only need to fear me if you stood against me or attacked me, which I do not think is very likely. I am not sure, but it is possible that you might be force-sensative. Do you know what that means?"
 Aurora Starfire
06-27-2007, 12:36 PM
Darth Maera left the docking bay and walked swiftly back to Darth Saaron's quarters. She came and stood near her master, and observed the family, carefully. ::Master, is- is something wrong? You feel.... different. Calmer, perhaps.:: She studied the little girl, in particular, curiously, to see why Darth Saaron was so interested in her.
 Darth Randus
06-27-2007, 12:44 PM
Darth Saaron felt the arrival of his apprentice and replied, ::I- I think that this girl might be force sensitive, she could help us one day. They- they are a family, something that I have never had, and my anger is so great that it is the silent, calm anger. With me, deadly anger for those who provoke me in any way.:: His voice suddenly turned as cold as Hoth as he suddenly looked into her eyes, his own eyes flashing a even brighter yellow from his true anger and rage, ::You would do well to remember that, my apprentice. Just wait until they join us or reject us, then you will see the true power of my rage. Do you honestly think a six year old girl would join me if I suddenly acted like my normal self? This is only for show, my apprentice. A deception, a form of manupliation. Manuplating them to my will.::
 Aurora Starfire
06-27-2007, 12:55 PM
Darth Maera bowed her head. ::Forgive me, master. I will work harder at attuning my perception of greater subtleties. You are right, of course. It would not be well to frighten her further.::

Arion, as he went through his forms, wracked his mind, trying to think of what the Sith Lord's next move would be, and where he would appear next.
 Darth Randus
06-27-2007, 1:37 PM
Darth Saaron continued to glare at his apprentice and said through the force. ::I will fogive you, but you must pay attention and learn about manuplation. Also help convince them to join us or at least side with us, and then we can get back to what we were doing before they came here.:: He paused, ::Remind me to have a little 'chat' with the admiral later.::
 Aurora Starfire
06-27-2007, 1:47 PM
::Yes, master. I will pay close attention to you, and help if I can.:: She continued to watch the family, but also carefully observing Darth Saaron, so as to learn what he was trying to teach her about manipulation.
 Darth Randus
06-27-2007, 3:49 PM
::Good, now watch closely.:: He turned back, calling his exteror and turned back to the family in front of him. Softly, in a conforting voice, Darth Saaron said to the family, "Sorry about that. My apprentice needed to talk to me about something."
 Aurora Starfire
06-27-2007, 4:37 PM
On the Jedi Phoenix, Sarela sat by herself meditating. She reached out to her son with the Force. ::Ben.... why have you chosen to walk your father's path? Don't you see how his choices caused your childhood to be the way it was? I tried to protect you from him, to give you a chance to not make the mistakes your father did, but you have thrown my sacrifice away.::
 Darth Randus
06-27-2007, 4:46 PM
Darth Saaron suddenly felt his mother reach out to him through the force. ::Your sacrifice?! Oh, I'm sure you had to live eleven years of your childhood as a orphan. All I wanted for eleven years of my live was to have a family, your... choices has filled me with a anger and rage that my father has taught me how to use. You destroyed my childhood. How do you think I like being beaten, starved, and considered scum. To even have Jedi stand and watch my suffering and not do anything... Well, I hate the Jedi for that. Their Order will burn for their part in this.::
 Aurora Starfire
06-27-2007, 5:07 PM
Sarela sighed. ::No, I did not have to live my childhood as an orphan, but I had to live the past eighteen years separated from everyone I love, including my husband, and my son. I ask you, are the ways and teachings of the Dark Lord of the Sith good ways to raise a child? Look at that little girl in front of you. You were as innocent and uncorrupted as she is, once. Do you think you would have been if you had been raised under Kelion's rule?::
 Darth Randus
06-27-2007, 5:31 PM
Darth Saaron looked at the little girl in front of him and studdied her. ::Just because father used me as a tool dosn't mean that I am like that. You have not even attempted to talk to me since I tried to save you from father. How do you know what kind of person I have become. I am not as savage as father was with me, and you know it. Ask my apprentice, mother. Ask how well I have treated her, I think you will find its a lot better than you had to endure. Do not prejudge me, that is one thing I do not take kindly to.::
 Aurora Starfire
06-27-2007, 6:34 PM
::You were the one who wouldn't talk to me when you called the ship before. How could I know what you are like? First your father, and then you yourself, have pushed me away from you.:: Sarela forced herself to let her hurt and anger dissipate.

Darth Maera sensed Darth Saaron's conversation with his mother, and at once moved to defend him. ::Lord Saaron has taught me many things, and has treated me with far greater care than I deserve. He is a far greater man than Kelion was, and will be greater still.::

Sarela sighed. ::It was just after Kelion became the Dark Lord that I married him, and at first, he was that way towards me. But when you were born, Ben, he began to talk about your training, how you would be the perfect apprentice, and how he couldn't wait to begin introducing you to the dark side. He talked about the Jedi you would kill, how you would be far more powerful and ruthless than he was. And I knew, then, that I couldn't let that happen to my child.::

Darth Maera frowned. ::Just because he's Kelion's son does not make him Kelion. He's his own person, a far better and greater person. You cannot know that he will do the same things Kelion did. How dare you compare him to that shutta?!?:: She almost lost control of her anger and bitterness. She couldn't imagine two people more different, the father she despised, and the son whom she loved.
 CSI
06-27-2007, 6:39 PM
"Okay, what do we do now?" Vergil found CSI and asked him.

CSI deliberated for a while before replying, "We can infiltrate and take over the Eclispe Destroyer Darth Saaron left us. What do you think?"

Vergil's eyes widened: "2 Jedi Weapon Master versus 1000 crew members, dark Jedi, and others? No way!"

CSI shook his head: "Not exactly. Besides, there are 4 ARC Troopers here--Me, You, Arion, and hopefully, Sarela. That's enough to take an army--if we work together."

"Okay, what's your plan?"

"First, we infiltrate the ship, and shut down the electricity. First, we enter from Torpedo Bay...After taking over the ship, we can use it as a secret base of Jedi Order, just in case Darth Saaron would initiate a full scale strike against Jedi." CSI explained calmly.

"Mmm, sounds good. Let's talk to Arion and Sarela." Vergil nodded.
 Darth Randus
06-27-2007, 6:56 PM
Darth Saaron felt... a mixture of emotions for being compared to his father, insulted, hurt, angry, they were all building up inside him like a strom. However, for the sake of his guests, he kept it from showing on the outside. The inside however, was another matter, he began to send them through the force to his mother and apprentice. ::So, because I am father's son, I am father. Now that makes perfect sense, dosn't it mother. Darth Marea is right, I am my own person, I demand to be respected and treated like myself, not Darth Kelion. And I doubt that you care given my childhood, but I have asked my apprentice... to marry me.::
 Aurora Starfire
06-27-2007, 10:21 PM
Sarela's tone grew stern. ::I'm not trying to compare you to your father. And I'm certainly not trying to make you be him. I'm trying to show you the reasons why I did what I did. But I can't make you listen, or understand.:: When she heard the last part of Darth Saaron's sentence, she softened. ::I- I hope things will work out, for both of you, better than they did for me. I love you, my son.... I hope someday you'll understand.:: She broke off the connection, and sat in silence for a long time.

Arion stepped into the common room. "CSI, Vergil, were you guys looking for me?"
 CSI
06-27-2007, 10:53 PM
"Yeah. Remember the Eclipse Destroyer Darth Saaron left? We can use it as an asset--as a secret Jedi base in case these Sith Lords want to destroy all Jedi." CSI said briefly, "And this mission is pretty hard because you got to wear our Undercover Armors, and...we name ourselves Muunilinst 10"

Vergil added: "It's been sometime we used that name, my friend. Ahhh...Good old times!"

"Darn right it is," CSI smiled at Arion, "So you in? You can bring your lightsabers, but...don't use it unless absolute nessensary."

Vergil hinted Arion by cocking his blasters, "Now let's do it in old, uncivilized way."
 Aurora Starfire
06-27-2007, 11:17 PM
Arion chuckled. "You mean new, uncivilized way. Sabers are way older than blasters. But anyhow, I'm.... not sure if I have any of my own blaster weaponry lying around. I usually only train with it at the temple. I don't suppose you have a blaster pistol I could borrow, or some such?"
 SkywalkerRules
06-27-2007, 11:19 PM
Zano looked at both Darth Saaron and Marea curiously. He then answered, "Um... milord? I... If you say you can help my family... then... we will be on your side." Madi turned to her husband. She wasn't sure about this. Zano glanced back, patting her hand, and smiling nervously.

Tanya got confused at what Darth Saaron asked her. "Sir? I... I really don't know what Force... sensitive mean."
 CSI
06-27-2007, 11:23 PM
[Hey Skywalker--Welcome to the RP, and have a good time here. I'm sure we will meet together, after sometime. "Patience, my young apprentice, patience." =P ]

"Huh. Don't worry, what weapon do you prefer?" CSI smiled at Arion.

"Well, we have 2 more spare uniforms which are similiar to ours, we can lend those to them?" Vergil advised.

"Yeah, and I think I still got some blaster pistols, a DC-17 Weapon Interchange system would work." CSI thought for a while, "How about Sarela? Does she want to have some fun, too?"
 Aurora Starfire
06-27-2007, 11:41 PM
Arion frowned. "Uh, just about anything. Blasters'll work fine. As for Sarela.... you'll have to ask her. I think she's meditating in one of the spare bedrooms."

Sarela sensed that they were speaking about her, and came into the main hold. "I will come, and help if I can. Do you know what the co-ordinates are?"

Darth Maera looked at the little girl, and softened her expression. "You do not know yet, but you will learn. It is.... a very special gift, given to only a few."
 SkywalkerRules
06-27-2007, 11:51 PM
((Thank you, CSI. I'm sure we'll meet together too. :D ))

Tanya nodded. As shy as she was, she held on to her teddy bear, thinking if the Jedi were good or bad. But when Tanya read stories about them... they were the good guys, saving the galaxy. That's why she dreamnt of becoming one, to save everyone in need.
 CSI
06-27-2007, 11:56 PM
"Ah, here we go again..." CSI walked to the center comm array and typed some keys. "Old method. Last known location: Low Orbiting Ziost."

The big red dot was still there.

"See? Let's flick into hyperdrive. And let's get us equiped fast--since we'll be there in minutes."

Vergil already found the two spare uniforms, "Here, folks. equip them up." Then he threw out two DC-17 Weapon Interchange Systems, and threw some DC-17 Blasters and some grenades, "Get ready, folks. Now let's divide our job. I'm good on demolition, Vergil is good on Computer Slicing--If I'm remembering correctly," CSI moved on when he noticed Vergil nodded slightly, "Arion, can you be a sniper? Also, Sarela, we need someone with stealth skills to do some recon, can you do that?"
 Aurora Starfire
06-28-2007, 12:15 AM
Arion nodded. "You bet." He adjusted his uniform and scooped up a couple of blasters.

Sarela bowed her head. "Certainly. I can do that."

Darth Maera watched the child, lost in thought. She reminded her strongly of herself, when she was a child at the Temple, aspiring to be a Jedi Knight.
 CSI
06-28-2007, 12:45 AM
Vergil pressed the green button, and inputted the coordinate. With a gentle hum, the Jedi Phoenix flicked into Hyperdrive.

"Estimated time: 10 minutes." Vergil reported while he put his helmet on, "Connecting to CSI's uplink..."

CSI nodded with his red striped helmet on, "Connected. Showing on HUD...Folks, let's connect up." CSI's sound sounded funny through intercom. In his HUD, Arion, Sarela, and Vergil's position, health bar, statues showed at the right lower corner. Then he armed his heavy Z-6 Blaster Cannon, "Let's go, folks! Oya, oya!"

Vergil simply nodded, and armed his Cip-Quad. Then the duo looked at Arion and Sarela, "Are you ready? Here is the plan: First, we infiltrate through Torpedo bay, and grab the schematics as soon as possible. And be advised: Expect unwelcomed business."
 Aurora Starfire
06-28-2007, 12:54 AM
Arion twirled a blaster in one hand, carelessly. "Ready as we'll ever be." He shifted in his armor. "This'll limit our mobility somewhat. Oh, and what if there are dark Jedi on board? Do you really intend to take them on with blasters?"
 CSI
06-28-2007, 1:35 AM
"That's where the fun parts begins," CSI made a wide grin, "First, we try to redeem them. If no...well, approach them, and give each of them a single shotgun blast. That would have done the job."

Vergil simply stared at CSI.

"What?" CSI shrugged.
 Darth Randus
06-28-2007, 12:52 PM
Darth Saaron watched the family in front of him and spoke to the young girl softly. "You have a great gift, young one. You have great parents who care about you. I- I cannot train you into something like me, but I will do a favor for you." He pulled down his hood and took off one of his gloves. He reached his ungloved hand out to the young girl, a gesture that he cared about her, while doing so, he willed his eyes to return to their origional color. "I will get you someone to protect you, and begin to train you in the ways of the Force. The only thing that I ask, young one, is that you one day seek me out. Your new mentor will know when the time is right."

As he held his hand out, hoping that the girl would at least touch him, Darth Saaron reached out through the force and contacted his mother. ::Mother? I need to ask you of something. However, this is meant only you to hear, not those fools with you.::
 Aurora Starfire
06-28-2007, 2:55 PM
Sarela responded instantly. ::What is it, Ben? What do you need?::

Darth Maera stared at her master in surprise, but said nothing, choosing to wait until they were alone to ask him about it.
 Darth Randus
06-28-2007, 3:51 PM
:: Drop out of hyperspace near the remains of my star destroyer. Do not allow those... scumbags on my ship. If they get near it, or approach it in any way I will have it self destruct by remote detenation. The lives of everyone on board are on their hands. Anyway, back to busniess. When you drop out of hyperspace, let me know. I have a... a family here that I want you to protect... from myself. But here is the catch, I want *you* to take care of them, not the other two Jedi. I don't trust them. She is force sensative and I cannot bring myself to train her right now. Maybe... in the future I can. They are a family, a happy family...... something that I have never have.:: Darth Saaron replied through the force, continueing to hold his hand out for the young girl to touch. In a soothing voice, he asked her "Thats a comforting Ewok. I bet he is a source of strength for you, especually when you are scared, or worried. Whats his name?"
 Aurora Starfire
06-28-2007, 4:01 PM
Sarela nodded. ::I'll be there,:: she told him, gently. ::..... and Ben? Thank you.::

"We're dropping out of hyperspace now," Arion remarked, heading to the cockpit.

"We have to abort the mission," Sarela told them. "There's a family on board, and- and Ben is going to give them to me, to protect. I have to go there, alone, to get them. If any of you approach the Star Destroyer, he'll activate the self-destruct, sacrificing everyone on board."

Arion stared at her. "There's no way I'm letting you go there by yourself."

"You don't have a choice. Nor do I. There are lives at stake, those of everyone left aboard the ship. Yes, I know it could be a trap, but I sensed.... I just have to do this. Stop at a safe distance from the Star Destroyer."

Arion frowned. Much as he hated to, he had to let her go. "Alright.... I'll take care of it." He went to the cockpit and maneuvered the Phoenix to a convenient location.

Sarela reached out for her son. ::Ben? We've arrived.::
Page: 10 of 13