Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: The Lost Son

Page: 1 of 13
 Aurora Starfire
06-02-2007, 3:58 PM
Star Wars:
The Lost Son

Peace reigns over the GALACTIC REPUBLIC, but not for long. The SITH LORD, DARTH KELION, plots to rebuild the SITH EMPIRE and overthrow the Republic. But to do so, he needs an apprentice, and has determined to seek out his only son.

The JEDI ORDER has sensed the disturbance in the Force caused by the Sith Lord's appearance, and dispatched a team of Jedi. They seek to discover the son, and teach him the ways of the Force. But at the same time, SERELA TAN, opposed to Darth Kelion, is also searching for her son, to turn him against his father.

The future destiny of the Republic, and indeed the galaxy, rests with those who can find the son and recruit him to their cause...

The Jedi Phoenix dropped out of hyperspace, with Aurora and Arion Starfire at the controls. "I wish the Council could have been more specific," Arion muttered. "How are we supposed to search an entire sector for one person?"

"The Force, Arion," Aurora said, patiently. She settled into a meditation mindset, willing the Force to guide them. Her eyes flew open, and she looked up. "Naboo?"

"You felt something?" Arion asked, impatiently.

"A.... something. Very faint, but there. I'm not sure if it's what we're looking for, but it's a place to start, anyway." She set the coordinates, and jumped to lightspeed.
 CSI
06-02-2007, 9:17 PM
Above a house's roof on Naboo, one tall figure bowed to another shadowy figure, "Hello, my lord, what send you to such remote place?"

"Vincente. My master dispatched me to exterminate you."

"So be it." Vincente bowed again, but he didn't draw his katana.

The Sith drew his lightsaber and charged at Vincente. When he began to stab his lightsaber into Vincente's heart, Vincente dodged the attack and throw a punch right at that Sith's face.

"Awww! You destroyed my handsome face!" That Sith shouted, and covering his bloody nose.

"Tell your master, never to bother me...again." Vincente drew out his Katana, "And, never call me Vincente. Now get out of here before I change my mind. By the way, you might need to arrange an appointment with a plastic surgeon."
 Leia Starfire
06-02-2007, 10:23 PM
Darth Kelion stared out the window on the bridge of his Star Destroyer, "Admiral, change our course for Naboo and prepare my shuttle." "Yes, my Lord. I will see to it that it is done immediately," the Admiral said.

A few hours later Darth Kelion landed in his shuttle on the planet surface and began walking the streets. Evening began and the shadows started to grow, Darth Kelion felt through the Force for the power that he had felt when they were passing the planet. He walked through the crowds of people in the streets searching for the source of the power.
 Darth Randus
06-03-2007, 4:52 AM
Meanwhile.... Ben Flameshadow was wondering the streets of Theed, steeling various food and supplies just to survive. A group of teenagers his own age came down one of the streets and started to tease him and push him around. One pushed him onto the ground forcefully and the others began to go after his... dinner. To protect himself he attempted to use Force Push but only succeded in pushing one of them back a few steps.
 Leia Starfire
06-03-2007, 9:20 AM
Suddenly, a strong Force Push knocked all the boys to the ground. "You will leave, now," said a strong menacing voice. "Come on, let's get out of here," said one of the boys. They left rather hastily and Darth Kelion turned to Ben and helped him to his feet, "Hello there my young friend, would you be so kind as to have dinner with me on my ship? I have a proposition for you, if you would be so kind as to consider it."
 Darth Randus
06-03-2007, 9:29 AM
Ben watched as the boys were flung away from him and then turned to the man standing next to him. "Who are you? And why should I trust you?" He looked at the man for a moment or two and strangely felt drawn to him.
 Leia Starfire
06-03-2007, 9:33 AM
"I am your father, Ben Flameshadow. And I only have your best interests at heart. Come with me. You have power, you could be great. Let me show you how to use your power, refine your skills. Come with me," Darth Kelion said solemnly.
 Darth Randus
06-03-2007, 9:39 AM
"If you are my father, then why have you left me a orphan these past ten years!" Ben said angerly. But deep down, he felt that this man was his father, and could also 'feel' his power, although he could not explain how he knew.
 Aurora Starfire
06-03-2007, 11:29 AM
The Jedi Phoenix dropped out of hyperspace and docked at Theed. Aurora frowned. "There is a dark presence here."

"We should get over there, fast." Arion said, grimly. They tracked the darkness with the Force, to a sidestreet in the city.

"That's him," Aurora murmured. She glanced from the older man to the younger, and stepped forward into the light. "Isn't it a bit unusual for a Sith Lord to be traipsing around in public?"
 Darth Randus
06-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Ben felt someone watching him, though he did not know how he knew this. He turned towards the end of the street and stared at two figures that were watching him and his father. "Father..." He said out loud, not knowing who they were.
 Aurora Starfire
06-03-2007, 12:11 PM
Aurora took a few steps closer. She could tell that the young man was wondering who they were. "My name is Aurora Starfire. This is my brother, Arion." She studied him, and felt the power, as yet untrained, that resided in him. "What is your name?"
 Darth Randus
06-03-2007, 12:19 PM
Ben reached out for something and without warning, his father's lightsaber hilt came to his hand. This was not the first time something like this has happened, it always did puzzle him, and he looked up to Aurora and Arion. "Ben, Ben Flameshadow. What do you want? Are you here to steal from me, mock me to like others do?"
 Leia Starfire
06-03-2007, 12:52 PM
"Son, I have been looking for you for 18 years. I can't believe I have found you. Please come with me. I can teach you how to use your power. I can show you things that you could never have imagined. No one will ever mock you again. Ever," Darth Kelion pleaded with his Son.
 Aurora Starfire
06-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Aurora frowned. "No, of course not. Why would I do something like that?" She could sense his uncertainty, and said gently, "Put the lightsaber down please, Ben. I'm not here to hurt you." She was struck by Ben's intense blue eyes. "I want to help you."
 Darth Randus
06-03-2007, 1:01 PM
Ben looked between Aurora and his father... He smirked and turned towards Aurora, "Who would you go with, your father, or two strangers?" Thinking that the answer was presented he was thinking about how happy he was that he was with his father again... but also was admiring Aurora's figure, feeling attracted to her.
 Leia Starfire
06-03-2007, 1:02 PM
"Come, Son. We will go now. We have much to talk about," Darth Kelion smiled at his tall atheltic son. He pulled out a comlink and called his admiral, "Prepare my ship for our arrival. We shall be there shortly."
 Darth Randus
06-03-2007, 1:11 PM
"Yes, father." He said as he turned to his father. "Will it be a very long trip? There is someone here who has been helping me survive, if you would want him to come as well. Perhaps, we can comm him after dinner." He then turned back to the two 'strangers' and said "It was nice to meet you both, and even though I may feel... attracted to you Aurora, me and my father have some catching up to do... so if you will excuse us, we will be on our way."
 CSI
06-03-2007, 1:26 PM
Suddenly, Vincente senced an abnormal sensation. It was a Sith Lord, but he doesn't know who. What's a Sith Lord doing here? Vincente wondered. He jumped off the roof, and walked on the street. He sensed the Sith Lord's signature and followed it. When he just walked around the corner, he found he was looking at four people.

"Greetings, Lady and gentlemen, am I interrupting something?" Vincente bowed slightly, and whispered: "Thank you Sith, for sending that assassin to 'assassinate' me, and collect a huge bounty? Great idea, Sith. But if you really want to collect a bounty, don't send some pawn, come to see me by yourself."

Then he walked to the young one: "The choice is yours, son."

"Bye for now, I'm sure we'll meet again." Then he bowed again, and walked away. His katanas hung on his waist, and he submerged into the crowd on the street.
 Aurora Starfire
06-03-2007, 1:33 PM
Aurora locked her eyes with Ben's, for a moment. "Our paths *will* cross again, Ben Flameshadow. May the Force be with you." She turned, and was gone.

Back at the ship, Arion turned and confronted Aurora. "What did you think you were doing?? He was *definitely* the one we're looking for, and you just let him walk off with a Sith Lord!"

"It wasn't the right time," Aurora told him, cutting off any further argument. "Take the controls..... I- I need to meditate for a while."
 Leia Starfire
06-03-2007, 1:38 PM
Darth Kelion smiled wider, "Of course, you may bring your friend. We shall take a shuttle to my Star Destroyer, and after dinner we shall begin your training." They walked to the shuttle and boarded the Star Destroyer. "You are free to explore the whole ship, you may go where ever you please. These are you quarters," he said pausing for a moment at a door near the bridge. Your first lesson is to find you way to the dinning hall in an hour. Use your powers, or the Force as it is more properly called. We are bonded, you and I. Use our bond to find me. I'll be waiting for you." He walked on to the bridge leaving Ben standing outside of his quarters.
 Darth Randus
06-03-2007, 1:54 PM
"Yes father" Ben said as he watched his father go onto the bridge. He went inside his quarters and began to explore. Inside he fould several clothes in a closet, all black. He changed into a pair of black robes. He found his quarters to be large in size, and then began to explore the ship. Once a hour passed, he followed.... a instinct he had as to where the dinning hall. Once he had arrived, he found his father waiting for him. "Greetings, father."
 Leia Starfire
06-03-2007, 2:14 PM
"Very good. You learned that lesson well. It will serve you very well when you are looking for someone or someplace. But enough of that, let's eat," Darth Kelion smiled with pleasure. They sat down at the long table and servers brought in a feast's worth of food. "I hope you like it," Darth Kelion smiled as they began to eat.
 Darth Randus
06-03-2007, 2:43 PM
"Thank you, father. I will not fail you." Ben watched as the servers brought out the food. His mouth opened invoultenary, he had never seen this much food for at least ten years. Ben began trying various dishes and was in heven. "It is all great, father. Thank you for finding me, its great to be with you again... finally. You said that we had much to talk about. I'm curous, what did you want to talk about."
 Leia Starfire
06-03-2007, 2:49 PM
"I know you won't. I'm glad you like the food. And yes, we do have much to discuss. When you were born your mother took you to your grandparents to be raised out of fear that you would be killed, spoiled, or infirm. You have learned the skills necessary to survive and these skills will serve you well. When your training is complete, we shall find your mother together. She wanders the Outer Rim. I am the Lord of the Sith, Darth Kelion, your father. Your mother is a dark Jedi named Serela Tan. Tell me, what did you do after the death of your grandparents?"
 Darth Randus
06-03-2007, 2:58 PM
"After their death... my life almost instantly became how it was when you saw me. I was picked on, beaten on by gangs, and... alone, until I was found by Iosif Rotok. He began to help me concentrate on my basic skills. I was basically on my own... alone, and until today, I thought I was a orphan. I killed, fought, and stole just to get food to keep me alive. This is the biggest meal I have had in ten years." He paused for a moment and then asked "Who was that girl earlier?"
 Leia Starfire
06-03-2007, 4:04 PM
"Your life will be very different now, Son. That girl was a Jedi. The Jedi are also Force users, much like the Sith. They would have you waste your powers trying to keep the senetors in the Republic from going to war with one another. The Republic is weak and needs to be replaced. I am working on acomplishing that goal. But I need your help. Together we can rebuild the galexy. It needs a strong hand, and the Republic is a dieing government. Become my apprentice, follow your destiny, and become who you were born to be. Only with me can you acomplish these goals," said Darth Kelion looking at his son.
 Darth Randus
06-03-2007, 4:21 PM
After listening carefully to his father, Ben got up out of his seat and walked up to his father. He knelt down in front of him and lowered his head. "I will gladly become your apprentice father. I will follow your teachings, and will be loyal only to you. Let us rebuild this... republic, and make those responsible for my suffering... pay."
 Leia Starfire
06-03-2007, 4:53 PM
Darth Kelion rose to his feet and placed a hand on Ben's shoulder, "Rise Darth Saaron, together we shall rebuild the galexy." He gave Darth Saaron a red lightsaber crystal, "I will show you how to build yourself a lightsaber whenever you choose."
 Darth Randus
06-03-2007, 4:59 PM
"Thank you, my master." Darth Saaron said as he got up. "I will begin constructing my lightsaber as soon as we are finished with my training for tonight. I am eager to begin learning." He said as he was waiting for his father to tell him what they were going to do now.
 Leia Starfire
06-03-2007, 5:07 PM
"Here are some Force techniques that you can practice to improve the skills you already have," Darth Kelion helped Darth Saaron through the techniques until he was able to do them himself. "Very good, I will now show you how to build a lightsaber; once you have completed your lightsaber we will begin sparring to improve your fighting skills. Now, here is a question only you can answer, which area do you wish to peruse? Do you wish to focus on lightsaber techniques? Or perhaps you wish to learn the darkest Force Powers? Or maybe you wish to do a little of both and be a jack of all trades? Once you decided, we shall spend more time on that particular area so that you are a master of it. Which path shall you choose?"
 Aurora Starfire
06-03-2007, 5:20 PM
With a snap-hiss, a silver lightsaber ignited behind Darth Kelion. "Not today," Aurora said, softly. "Ben Flameshadow, I suggest you get out of the way. I'm not looking to hurt you."
 Darth Randus
06-03-2007, 6:04 PM
Darth Saaron turned to look at Aurora coldly, "How dare you interupt us. Stand down, Jedi. I am following the path of my master... I will become a Sith Lord, like my father, learning the darkest of force powers and manuplating people to my will. Surrender to my and my master's will... and we might show you leancency. Otherwise," he snapped his fingers and the room flooded with soilders all with their blasters pointed at Aurora. "you will be forceibly taken to the cell block and most likely interrogated."
 Aurora Starfire
06-03-2007, 6:19 PM
Aurora shut off her lightsaber and let her hand drop to her side. "I would be a fool to try to fight against those numbers alone, but *you* are the fool if you think I am going to become a slave of the dark side." She held his gaze for a long moment. "I'm sorry for you, Ben Flameshadow. You could have been a good man." She turned away and addressed the soldiers. "Let's go."
 Darth Randus
06-03-2007, 6:59 PM
Ben looked at Aurora and held out his hand, her lightsaber flew to him... this time willingly. Ben turned her to look at him in the eye, "What good is left when everyone beats you, steals from you, or teases you? Not much. The only thing I have left now is my father... and you want to take me away from him, or him from me, and that I will not allow." He turned to the commander and said "Take her to the cell bay, see that she is under constant guard, and make sure they are strong willed."
 Aurora Starfire
06-03-2007, 7:13 PM
Aurora turned away from Ben. "I was trying to protect you," she said, softly, and there was sadness in her voice. She followed the soldiers to the detention block.

Arion scowled from the cockpit of the Jedi Phoenix. "Blast it! I should have known she was going to try something like this!" He wracked his thoughts, trying to figure out what to do next.
 CSI
06-03-2007, 7:16 PM
Outside the Jedi Phoenix, Vincente just passed by, and admired her beautiful shape, suddenly, he felt a strong emotional surge in it. He used Force Sight and looked into the cockpit, and sensed there is a Lightside Force user in the cockpit. Vincente can clearly sense the emotional surge was emitted around him.

::Mmm...:: Vincente whispered to that blue figure, ::Looks like you're in trouble now. Let me help you. My name is Vincente Dantes, a Sith Outcast. Well, my rank is Sith Marauder. And I think I can give you a hand in helping your sister, what do you think? And, please, call me CSI. I hope together we may work out a plan to solve that trouble, what do you think?::
 Aurora Starfire
06-03-2007, 7:28 PM
Arion frowned. ::CSI, eh? Er, nice to meet you. Arion Starfire. As for helping Aurora..... I have no idea where she is. You're welcome to help, though. Come on board, and we'll talk.::

In her cell, Aurora began to meditate, trying to maintain her inner peace, and quell any fears or doubts she might be having.
 Darth Randus
06-03-2007, 7:34 PM
Meanwhile... Darth Saaron returned to his quarters and began constructing his lightsaber.

---------

When he was finished a blood red blade came out of his hilt. He moved it around a few times in vaious directions and smiled evily, thinking of the payback he would get on the gangs who had caused him such pain the past several years.

----------

After he was finished, he brought his lightsaber up to his father, and master, Darth Kelion so he could inspect his work.
 CSI
06-03-2007, 7:43 PM
Arion frowned. ::CSI, eh? Er, nice to meet you. Arion Starfire. As for helping Aurora..... I have no idea where she is. You're welcome to help, though. Come on board, and we'll talk."

[OOC: You might need to correct the bold puncutation into '::'.]

::Thank you, Arion.:: CSI walked up the ramp, and said cheerfully, "Hey, I met you before! On Naboo street, remember?" Then he closed his eyes, "I sense Aurora is in a small room, meditating? That image is foggy, I can't see it very clearly...Wait...the surrounding looks like interrogation equipments...I don't know such a place, but if I'm not mistaken, she's been held captive, Arion."
 Aurora Starfire
06-03-2007, 7:49 PM
[OOC: Sorry, CSI. Edited.]

Arion frowned, and focused on the bond he shared with his sister. "She's..... she's in a detention cell, I think. Blast. How in blazes are we going to get her out of there? We don't even know where she is."
 Leia Starfire
06-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Darth Kelion smiled, "This is very good, Darth Saaron. And I am very impressed by the way you handled the Jedi's intrusion. You will be very great. Now, here are a few lightsaber forms to practice. When you have completed them and think you know them well enough, we shall spar and see if you are ready for the next level." Darth Kelion demonstrated the forms until Darth Saaron got them down. "I will check our course on the Bridge. Let me know when you have completed the forms," Darth Kelion said on his way out the door.
 CSI
06-03-2007, 11:37 PM
"I don't know, either." CSI shrugged, "And I got another concern--it's my past. I found myself not appropriate for a Sith. Too benevolent, you know...that's why they exiled me, and I'm happy that I don't have to listen to their sick philosophy. So I don't know if Jedi Order would accept me in...and I don't know what rank they would grant me. And if not, I don't blame them. But if I do, do I have to pass some tests?"
 Aurora Starfire
06-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Arion frowned, thoughtfully. "I'm sure the Order would accept you. As for rank? You were what, a Sith Marauder, I think you said? That's roughly equivalent to Jedi Weapon Master, I think. Of course," he added, "I'm by no means an authority, but if you prove your good intentions, I'm sure that they'll welcome you. They may ask you some questions, or put you through the Trials, but I'm sure that you'd do fine. When we get back from this mission, you can talk to them about it."
 Darth Randus
06-04-2007, 6:38 AM
"Thank you, master. The Jedi's attempt to seprate us will fail, they will eventually fall one at a time." Darth Saaron said, smiling, and then continued. "Very well, I will be in my training room in my quarters practicing if you need me. When I am finished, I will seek you out." He said and tuned into his quarters to begin training.

-----------------

After a full day of endless training, Darth Saaron felt that he had finally got the lightsaber forms down well enough to spar with his father. Through the force he called out to him as he walked onto the bridge of the star destroyer, ::Father, I believe I am ready to spar with you.::. Recieving several curious glances from the crew, he growled "What are you looking at?! GET BACK TO WORK, this dosnt concern you!" The crew a bit startled by his outburst, went back to their duties.
 Leia Starfire
06-04-2007, 11:58 AM
"Very well, we shall go to the Training Hall. Come," Darth Kelion said leading the way. Once they reached the Training Hall, he said, "Now let's see what you have learned..."

"Very good," Darth Kelion said as he de-activated his lightsaber, "You have learned much, but there is always more to learn. I shall now teach you a set of Force Powers. These will take a little longer to perfect. However, I'm sure you'll enjoy them..."
"Now let's go see our 'honored guest'," Darth Kelion suggested when they had finished.
 Darth Randus
06-04-2007, 12:17 PM
Darth Saaron paid close attention as he was being taught how to use the force. He felt his power increasing with each power he learned. He watched as the soldiers he tried his powers on cowered in fear in front of him, he felt the power of the lightning he sent out to them, and listened to them scream for him to stop. Finally, he watched as he used the force to squeeze the lungs one of the soilders who had mocked him and watch him squirm in his grasp. He held it until the soilder lost consciousness. After he successfuly mastered these powers, Saaron noticed that his skin tone turned greyer, and felt stronger than he had ever before. "I'm ready to visit our guest... lets go when your ready."
 Aurora Starfire
06-04-2007, 12:47 PM
Aurora glanced up from her meditation. She had been sensing the growing darkness as the newly christened Darth Saaron progressed in his studies. She tried to quench her sorrow, but was unable to completely eradicate it. Now, though, she felt a shift in the Force, as the two Sith approached.
 Leia Starfire
06-04-2007, 1:26 PM
"Come Darth Saaron," said Darth Kelion as they walked down to the Detention Bay. "How is our 'guest' doing?" Darth Kelion sneered.
 Darth Randus
06-04-2007, 1:30 PM
As Darth Saaron followed his master, he sneered "Enjoying our accomidations? I am sure I can make them much more... pleasnt for you." After his master adressed Aurora. "As you can see... I am learning quickly."
 CSI
06-04-2007, 1:38 PM
"Well, I got an idea, Arion. I heard the Sith families are not on very good terms, right? So we might need to seek that youngster's mother, what do you think? But the problem is I don't know where she is, perhaps you know?" CSI looked at Arion, "And we need to talk to her, and fast. Before that youngster's father find her and...you know what will happen."

Then CSI's eyes fixed on Arion, waiting for his answer.
Page: 1 of 13