Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: The Lost Son

Page: 6 of 13
 Aurora Starfire
06-14-2007, 7:10 PM
Aurora was quiet, taking solace in his embrace. ::I hope so. Oh, Ben, I hope so.:: After some time, she said, "If.... if we're going to go, I guess we'd better." She gave him a small smile. "Arion's impatient to know what's going on. I can feel him from here."
 CSI
06-14-2007, 11:43 PM
CSI and Vergil looked at each other while he saw these Dark Jedi began to run away. "Yeah, correct choice. Run away. Run away before you lose your lives." CSI smiled.

"Let's go." Vergil waved to CSI. And they entered the academy.

After a while, they entered a very large hall. "Hello?" CSI said, and his voices echoed through the hall.

"Now...What do we do?" Vergil said slowly, "I feel power...yes...unlimited power!"

CSI's eyes widened and looked at Vergil by Force Sight. He noticed the blue figure was slowly changing to red figure.

"Great." CSI groaned, and his eyes shot out white glowing, "Vergil. Turn away. The Dark Side is corrupting you."

"No, I can feel the power!" Vergil's eyes were now gleaming in yellow eyes.

"No! Vergil! No!" CSI shouted in horror.

"CSI...Taste my fury!" Vergil ignited his lightsabers.

"Then...you left me no choice." CSI took the wrap from his back, and unwrapped it.

Vergil looked at the package, and backed a few steps: "Are you going to use that?"

"Yes. I'm going to use that. Remember, you just lost your honor to hold your dual lightsabers. So, I just take away your dual lightsabers, and blast a way from here. Mission accomplished." CSI stood up, and held out another Katana, but in contrary to the one on his hip, which was all white--it was a black Katana. Black guard, black scabbard, and black blade.

"You will try, you will try." Vergil snarled, and charged at CSI.

CSI frowned slightly, and post a defensive pose.
 Darth Randus
06-15-2007, 1:27 AM
Darth Saaron put his mask back on and began to lead Aurora to his ship, he said "Very well, follow me." Through the force he could sense Vergil's Dark Side and contacted him. ::Good, Good, Vergil. Finish the Jedi and become my apprentice.::
 CSI
06-15-2007, 1:41 AM
::NEVER!:: Vergil responded angrily, but luckily, he got distracted. CSI grabbed the chance, and casted a Force Pull, and pulled both Vergil's lightsabers out of Vergil's hands, and they hovered around CSI, and dropped into CSI's pocket.

"I'll take it as presence of our friendship. Farewell, my friend." CSI bowed.

Vergil, in deep anger, shouted: "YOU NEVER WILL GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!"

"Too bad, I am." CSI smiled. Suddenly he noticed Vergil was attempting to close the gate. He casted Master Speed, and made a roll on ground, just before the door closed, but CSI's cape was stuck between the doors.

"Great." CSI took it off, checked his inventory, and hurried to Jedi Phoenix and waited for others.
 Darth Randus
06-15-2007, 11:05 AM
Darth Saaron felt Vergil's anger through the force and thought to himself he has potential [i/]. He began to walk to him, focusing on him through the force while he was being disarmed by CSI. Suddenly he felt Vergil's rage emitting into the force and thought [i]he has potential, indeed. Darth Saaron entered the room where he sensed Vergil's presence Just as Vergil finished screaming at CSI. He walked into the center of the room and said "Vergil, I may be able to help you with that. Become my apprentice and your vengence will be assured. You are no match for me, and you are disarmed." He paused to let him think for a moment and then continued, "You only really have one option here... apprentice."
 Aurora Starfire
06-15-2007, 12:23 PM
Aurora followed Darth Saaron, but lingered just outside the door. She listened, with sorrow, to his remarks to Vergil. Oh, no. No, no, no, Vergil, don't do this, don't fall, she thought, silently, to herself.

Arion's eyes widened as he sensed Vergil's fall. ::Vergil, you fool, what do you think you're doing? You know better than to fall to the dark side. Snap out of it!::
He sighed, and sought out CSI. ::Er, it looks like I've got an.... alternative means of transportation. Get out of here before something worse happens. Take the Phoenix, be careful with her. Perhaps... perhaps we'll meet again someday.::
 CSI
06-15-2007, 4:26 PM
CSI nodded, ::May the Force be with you guys. Sith, we will meet again. Vergil, we will meet again, someday.::

After a while, Jedi Phoenix roared into sky, and flicked into hyperspace.
 Darth Randus
06-15-2007, 4:55 PM
Darth Saaron felt CSI's departure and continued to prey on Vergil. "Your friend have abonded you... and unless you join me... you will not survive. You have embraced the Dark Side as I have... now, learn to use it. I assure you that I am the only Sith Lord now who can teach you. Or maybe you want to return to your fool of a friend who now has left you to my mercy, completely disarmed You do not stand a chance."
 CSI
06-15-2007, 6:12 PM
"Him? You mean CSI? Heh. He's not my friend. But fine. I'll join you. But that doesn't mean I stand with you." Vergil made a slight bow, "Greetings, my lord."

----

Coruscanti Space Port. CSI landed Jedi Phoenix down, and went into a custom shop.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The clerk asked him.

"I'd like a Jedi Master Robe. All white--white cape, white hood, everything. Thank you." CSI answered, "And I'd like a mallet."

The clerk didn't move, just stared at CSI.

"Hello? Are you okay?" CSI waved his hand at the clerk.

"Who are you?" The clerk asked.

"Vincente Dantes, why?" CSI answered suspeciously.

"I mean your nickname," The clerk replied.

"CSI."

"Ah. No wondering. Please wait for a while." the clerk shouted to the intercom: "Please take the deposit box number 1138, Mr. CSI is here!"

"Got it."

After a while, CSI walked out of the shop, in his new Jedi robe and holding a mallet. With a satisfied, wide smile on his face, CSI walked to the local cantina.
 Darth Randus
06-15-2007, 6:50 PM
Darth Saaron's voice coldly awknolged Vergil, "Apprentice. Kneel and pledge your allegiance to the Sith Order. This will mark the beginning of your training, and you will finally learn the true power of the Force."
 CSI
06-15-2007, 7:56 PM
Vergil knelt down, and said, "Yes, my master. I hereby swear allegiance with Sith Order."

----

At Coruscant, CSI greeted the Hutt crime lord, "I'm here to refresh my bounty list." CSI hissed, because he knows that if he wants to do business with crime lords, he needs to be fearless.

"Ah, isn't that the mighty CSI? How many bounty did you get?" The Hutt made a nasty smile.

"How much I earned is none of your business." CSI grabbed the up-to-date bounty list, and nodded to the Hutt: "Good luck. And be careful...I'll be back someday." Then he walked out of the cantina, and began to read the list. Suddenly his eyes stayed fixed when he saw "Vergil Descartes, 10 Thousand Credits." When he read on, he felt a sudden surge of cold chill ran down his spine when he saw "Aurora Starfire, 50 Thousand Credits. Arion Starfire, 50 Thousand Credits. Vincent Dantes, 100 Thousand Credits. Ben Flameshadow, 75 Thousand Credits."

After read the list, CSI scoffed: "I worth that much? Thank you, you slimy bug!"
 Aurora Starfire
06-15-2007, 8:05 PM
Aurora's heart sank. Yet another Sith.... where will it end? She turned away, and began to walk with decisive steps back to Darth Saaron's ship, more than a little disturbed by what had happened.
 Darth Randus
06-16-2007, 9:24 AM
"Good, my apprentice, good! Now, rise, my firend. Go to your new quarters on my ship and meditate. Stay there until I summon you." Darth Saaron said cooly before turning his heel and headding for his own quarters, not knowing what to expect from Aurora. He then realized that he had just turned one of her own friends to the Dark Side of the Force. She would not be happy with him, indeed.
 Aurora Starfire
06-16-2007, 12:11 PM
Aurora stormed into Darth Saaron's quarters. "What have you done?" she asked, upset, and a little angry. "You- you turned him to the dark side... just like you." She turned him towards her, and with one hand reached up and tore off his mask. She looked up at him, tears running down her cheeks. "You- you.... you sound like your father."
 Darth Randus
06-16-2007, 12:21 PM
Darth Saaron suddenly heard Aurora enter his quarters and could feel how upset she was. Even more suddenly, he felt himself being quickly turned towards her, forciblely. Then his mask was ripped off of his face. When his face was exposed, a expression of hurt and bewilderment ws evdient. "What have I done?" He asked softly, and then watched her, not expecting her to love him at all any more, but rather hate him to the point where she would not want to see him ever again.
 Aurora Starfire
06-16-2007, 12:33 PM
Aurora shook her head. "I'm- I'm losing you. You're becoming what your father was, and.... look what happened to your mother. And to him." She struggled to keep her emotions in check, but was mostly unsuccessful. "I- I could never hate you, but.... I'm afraid that there may not be room for love among the Sith."
 Darth Randus
06-16-2007, 3:31 PM
"Not to mention, me." Darth Saaron quietly added before he fell down to his knees. "I won't let that happen, my love." he said before he said before feeling light headed from finding out the only person he loves is loosing him.
 Aurora Starfire
06-16-2007, 11:33 PM
Aurora sank down and caught him before he fell. She held him, tightly, and ran her fingers through his hair. "I love you, Ben Flameshadow. I always will. But- but you need to see what's happening. It's as if...... you've come to expect the worst from everyone, including, and perhaps especially, yourself, and because of it, you've..... you've done terrible things. I love you, and I want to be able to look up to you, to respect you, but.... all I can do is be ashamed."
 Darth Randus
06-17-2007, 10:23 AM
Ben felt Aurora's fingers running through his hair and closed his eyes, finding her presence relaxing. He opened them to look at her face and they were bright blue once again. "I love you to, Aurora." He said with a smile on his face.
 Aurora Starfire
06-17-2007, 10:51 AM
Aurora smiled at him through her tears. "Oh, Ben....." she whispered. "Don't leave me again, please don't. Let me help you." She touched his face, gently, and looked into his eyes, burning his face into her memory, and embraced him tighter.
 Darth Randus
06-17-2007, 11:07 AM
Ben kept smiling at Aurora. He reached up and gently wiped her tears off of her face. "Don't cry, my love. I just want you to be happy." He wispered, then reaching up to return her embrace. Once he did so, he wispered into her ear "I love you...I always will."
 Aurora Starfire
06-17-2007, 2:55 PM
Aurora closed her eyes, letting the feeling of his presence, and his love, wash over her. Finally, she asked, "What do you intend to do, my love? Are we going to go to Coruscant?"
 Darth Randus
06-17-2007, 3:46 PM
Ben lowered his mental barriers for Aurora, so she could look in. Showing her his undeciveness between his loyality to his father and her. He loved her so much, but also loved his family, all of it. One of his thoughts being: I wish mom was here, I still can't believe I scared her away. He held Aurora tighter as he remembered his mother running again. His family broken, I just wish we could all live together, deep down, I swear I felt a part of father who still loved her. Out loud, he said softly "We will go to Coruscant, but don't expect me to want to go see the Jedi. I still refuse." He paused and kissed her on the forehead, "But I will remain here to wait for you."
 Aurora Starfire
06-17-2007, 5:41 PM
Aurora wrapped Ben in her love and support, trying to comfort him. "I don't know what the Council will say to me, but this I promise you, I will help you reunite your family. You- you deserve a chance to be happy, and I'll do whatever it takes to give you that chance. I do need to speak with the Council, but after that.... we should probably look for your mother first."
 Darth Randus
06-18-2007, 12:30 PM
Ben felt Aurora's love and support for him completely wrap around him. In return, he wrapped her in his own love for her. ::I am happy as long as I am with you. But I hope to see both my father and my mother again. I am afraid of what the Council will do to you, nothing they attempt will keep me from you.::
 Aurora Starfire
06-18-2007, 12:49 PM
Aurora gave him a small smile. ::I know you are afraid for me, but.... I need to speak with them. If- if possible, I would want their support. And if they condemn me for what I have done, then.... then I need to know that, as well.::
 Darth Randus
06-18-2007, 3:15 PM
Ben rested his head on top of Aurora's and slowly pulled out a comlink to the Admiral on board of his ship and coldly said "Admiral, set course for Coruscant. Maximum speed."

After ordering the course change, Ben once again allowed himself to appear relaxed in Aurora's presence, resting his head on hers.
 Aurora Starfire
06-18-2007, 3:53 PM
Aurora smiled, glad that her love seemed to have finally relaxed. She closed her eyes, just enjoying being so close to him, and pushed aside her worries about the upcoming audience with the Council.

Meanwhile, Arion had tried meditating, sleeping, thinking, and most other passive activities in his force cage. None of them had lasted very long, however, and so he turned his attention to his guards. "So, uh.... any of you know how to play pazaak?"
 Darth Randus
06-18-2007, 4:58 PM
Ben closed his eyes while resting on Aurora's head and was enjoying her company. This was the first time the two of them actually could be together without Darth Kelion watching over his shoulder. Right now the only thought in his mind was I love you Aurora.

The guards watching Arion were in no mood to be conversing with this Jedi. One of them snapped "Silence Jedi!" while he engaged the cage's shock emitter for several seconds.
 Aurora Starfire
06-18-2007, 5:15 PM
Arion winced as the shocks ran through him. "Ow!" he said, with a grimace. He then frowned at the guard. Alright.... no more nice Jedi, he thought to himself. He'd tried patience, he'd tried conversation, now he began contemplating various methods of annoying the guards. He briefly considered using the Force to manipulate his force cage, then discarded that idea. He'd never been very good at mechanics, anyway. Then he chuckled, dryly, and switched off the lighting. Start simple, then we can go from there.
 Darth Randus
06-18-2007, 5:20 PM
The guards watched Arion with great interest, calculating ways to defeat him if there were a battle and also other ways to torment him. One of them looked Arion in the eyes, "Well then, since you don't want to submit to more... conventional punishments, I guess we need to use some... other methods. Hmm... where is that sister of yours." With that, the one guard turned around and began to walk out of the room.
 Aurora Starfire
06-18-2007, 5:33 PM
Arion eyed the guard. "Oh, I have a feeling you're not going to be able to do anything to my sister." Idly, he switched off the lights in the rest of the detention area, as well as his cell. "Why don't you go chat with your master about it?" He used the Force to push him out into the darkened corridor.
 Darth Randus
06-18-2007, 5:38 PM
Darth Saaron sensed the threat to Aurora while he was sitting with her and reached out with the force into the mind of the incompentent Dark Jedi and started to tear apart his mind while Arion pushed him with the force. Calmly, he said to Aurora "Sorry about that, one of the Dark Jedi on board actually got into their heads that they could come after you, I showed him otherwise."

The rest of the Dark Jedi turned to the direction of Arion's force presence and unleashed a Force Scream, inflicting agony on all who heard it.
 Aurora Starfire
06-18-2007, 5:49 PM
Aurora frowned at him, concern in her eyes. "I hate it when you do that," she said, seriously. "I appreciate that you're trying to protect me, but I don't want your protection if it's at the cost of yourself."

Arion winced, and clamped his hands over his ears. "Geeze, no need to shout, I can hear ya," he muttered under his breath.
 Darth Randus
06-18-2007, 5:55 PM
"Sorry, love. Let me see if I can make it up to you." He said softly, as he leaned in to kiss her.

One of the Sith guards decided that it was time to work on their hunting skills and deactivated Arion's force cage. Each Dark Jedi gave him five seconds before they began to chace him, hunting him.
 Aurora Starfire
06-18-2007, 6:11 PM
Aurora smiled, and kissed him, tenderly. ::I love you, so very much.::

Arion didn't waste a moment. As soon as they released him, he dove for the door, calling the dead dark Jedi's lightsaber to his hand as he went. He expanded his senses, catching a trace of Aurora's presence, and headed for that.
 CSI
06-18-2007, 9:09 PM
CSI narrowed his eyes, and walked into an abandoned weapon shop. Inside it, he found a big mallet and some cutting tools. "Okay...Time to put my katanas into my mallet."

----

After several hours' hard work, CSI went out of the weapon shop, holding a big mallet, with white robe. He waved his mallet, and walked to the spaceport. He needed to take care of Aurora's ship.

Walking on the street, he suddenly realized the Coruscanti sky was never so beautiful. The skyscrapers decorated the sky with vibrant colors.

CSI smiled, and entered the spaceport's main gate.

"How can I help you, outsider?" One of the officials asked CSI.

"I'm here to retreive my ship." CSI replied.

"Number?"

"578-57-331. Thank you, sir." CSI smiled when he took the permission to board.

When he was about to get to the main docking bay, he noticed two thugs were guarding the gate. CSI frowned, and walked up to greet the thugs.

"What brings you here, Jeeeeedddddiiiiii?" One of the thugs sneered.

"I'm about to ask that question, not you." CSI growled, "Get off, or..."

"Yeah, we do that!" Another thug answered and slashed his axe at CSI's head.
 Darth Randus
06-19-2007, 1:28 AM
Ben returned Aurora's kiss and responded through the force, ::Oh, Aurora, I love you so much. What would have happened if I never found you?::

The Dark Jedi followed Arion relentlessly, shooting lightning at him, throwing lightsabers, even shooting at him with blasters.
 Aurora Starfire
06-19-2007, 1:52 AM
Aurora shivered. ::I don't even want to think about that......::

Arion flicked the stray blaster bolts back at his pursuers, parrying their sabers with his "own". Going to take more than that, he thought, grimly amused. The tip of his saber severed an electrical conduit from the wall, sending a hail of electrical sparks flying at the dark Jedi behind him. Whoops, hope that wasn't something critical. The thought briefly flashed through his mind that if it was something important, it wouldn't have been in such an obvious place. Either way, he wasn't going to worry about it just now, he had more pressing matters at hand.
 Darth Randus
06-19-2007, 2:31 PM
[Leia Starfire has asked me to take over Darth Kelion since she has requested to leave the RP]

Darth Kelion had just arrived in the Navarre System when he felt Darth Saaron's darkness wash over him through the force. However, then he felt it fade a short while later. Once he sensed his son faltering, he immediately ordered a course change to his Darth Saaron's ship. Nice try, my son. I will soon have you back as my survant. Then we will finish your training.

Ben held Aurora tighter, sending his love for her through the force. ::Aurora, you will never have to worry about that. I love you and I can't be happier right now if I tried.::

All of the Dark Jedi chasing Arion began to fear for their lives because they were failing to catch the Jedi. One of them took a shortcut down one of the access corradors and kicked Arion right in the thigh. "Jedi scum." He muttered while all of the rest of the Dark Jedi surrounded him.
 Aurora Starfire
06-19-2007, 4:16 PM
Aurora was feeling very peaceful, glad of the chance to be with Ben. She felt very safe, just being held by him, and wished that it would always be this way.

Arion suddenly felt his leg kicked out from under him. Sithspit! he cursed, silently. By the time he regained his footing, the dark Jedi were closing in around him. He eyed them, looking for weaknesses or opportunities he could exploit. "You think you're pretty clever, don't you. How about we have a little contest, one-on-one? If one of you can best me, I'll go peaceably back to my cell. If I best each of you, however..... then you leave me alone." He stared at each of them in turn, challengingly. "Who wants to go first?"
 Darth Randus
06-19-2007, 4:34 PM
All of the Dark Jedi surrounding Arion chuckled. "Cell? Who said we would take you back to your cell. Perhaps we will take you to our master instead and have him punish you." One tapped a command into a datapad and suddenly, a forceshield surrounded Arion on all directions, including the floor and ceiling. "Or perhaps... you will stay right here at our mercy." Then where Arion was standing became electrofied, the pain level set to maximum.

Darth Kelion felt Darth Saaron's peacefulness and scoffed... Peace, we will see how peaceful he is when she is with the council being detained or exiled, or even when she is sent to bring him before them. Feeling that both himself and his son were now almost to Coruscant, he could finally start planning his next move.
 Aurora Starfire
06-19-2007, 5:03 PM
Arion flinched, and his face twisted with pain. He reached out, automatically, for Aurora through their bond. ::Aurora-- augh.... a little help here would be nice....::

Aurora's eyes snapped open, and she frowned, feeling Arion's agony. "Ben, your dark Jedi are torturing my brother. Could you please tell them to stop?"
 Darth Randus
06-19-2007, 5:18 PM
All of the Dark Jedi around Arion began tosmile cruelly, "Good, Jedi! The only thing you need to do to end the pain... is join us. Its that simple."

Darth Saaron gently pulled away from Aurora and gestured for her to follow him. ::Play along, my love. It is the only way they will treat you as you should be.:: he sent to Aruroa through the force on their way to see Arion.
 CSI
06-19-2007, 5:20 PM
After a while, CSI threw the axe away, and smiled at the thug: "Didn't your mother tell you not to mess up with a Sith Marauder?"

The two thugs ran away with profound horror.

Entering the gate, CSI noticed a horde of bounty hunters was attempting to take over the ship. When he walked towards the Jedi Phoenix, several bounty hunters spotted CSI. One of them shouted to CSI: "You Jedi scums was been posted a large sum of bounty. The sum is so large that we can be VERY rich and..."

CSI interrupted him: "I think I'm going to take the stupid one who prefers to talk rather than shoot me when he gets the chance." Then he started to gain the power. With a shout, he jumped and swung his big mallet and it smashed the ground right beside the "stupid one". "Critical Strike! Now get out of here before I change my mind."

With various noise of weapon dropping, these thugs wet their pants and ran off. CSI picked up a blaster pistol and sighed: "So uncivilized." Then he threw it at the thugs: "Hey, you forget this!" The thug slumped down when the blaster pistol hit his head.

CSI entered the ship and lie down on the chair in the cockpit. "Yawn...Time for some rest."
 Aurora Starfire
06-19-2007, 5:37 PM
Arion glared at the dark Jedi. "Join you? Only if you return the favor, huttslime," he bit out, mockingly. "You know, you're not quite as dumb as I thought you were. You actually managed to realize that I'd beat you if it came to a fight, so you chose to torture me from afar, instead. Smart move. I wouldn't have expected you to discover your own incompetence by yourself."

Aurora eyed Darth Saaron for a moment, then followed him. She had a pretty good idea what he was up to, but wasn't sure if she would go along with it or not.
 Darth Randus
06-19-2007, 5:42 PM
The leader of the Dark Jedi glared at Arion and pushed up the intensity of the shock emitter in the force fields past their maximum levels, creating a near fatal shock into Arion. "Well then, since you will not join us, then I guess we get the pleasure of watching you suffer." he said coldly.

Darth Saaron and Aurora were about half way to Arion when the Dark Jedi increased the intensitiy of the shock. ::Aurora, I need to know. It could go very badly if I do not know before I address them. Your brother's fate depends on it.::
 Aurora Starfire
06-19-2007, 6:04 PM
Aurora hesitated, then reluctantly nodded. ::I'll... I'll play along with your plan. Please... save him.::

Arion fought intensely to maintain a stern expression, and bit back a cry of pain. His last thought before he passed out was that he would not give the dark Jedi the satisfaction of seeing that they had managed to hurt him.
 Darth Randus
06-19-2007, 6:09 PM
Darth Saaron and Aurora finally found Arion and instantly, all of the Dark Jedi knelt before them. Darth Saaron looked coldly at them and said "Execelent work, my survants. Through this Jedi's suffering, his sister has agreed to join us! Deactivate the forcefield and bring the Jedi to my quarters." Several of the Dark Jedi got up and did as they were commanded, not daring to ask any questions. Gently, he guided Aruroa back to his quarters and walked over to Arion. Placing a hand on Arion's forehead, he said "He is still alive. I do not know much about healing, you may want to take a look at him."
 Aurora Starfire
06-19-2007, 6:25 PM
Aurora knelt by Arion's side, concern in her eyes. "Oh, Arion....." He was covered in burns from the shocks, and likely was on the inside, too. She began to meditate, slowly healing the worst damage, so that his injuries were no longer life-threatening. Gently, she eased him into a healing trance, and looked up at Darth Saaron. "He... he'll live. He needs a bacta tank, though, ideally. When will we get to Coruscant?"
Page: 6 of 13