Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part III: Last Stand of the Republic

Page: 3 of 10
 Jason Skywalker
01-26-2007, 12:42 PM
"Any reason to that?" He inquired. He was curious about it.
 JediMaster12
01-26-2007, 2:09 PM
Thank you master. There was a slight note of tenderness in her thoughts to Hethera. Alkйa always thought she could confide in him (is that right?) and she did when it seemed right. She settled back and continued home. She decided to go into a meditation trance to ease the boredom.
 Rexraptor2000
01-26-2007, 2:38 PM
The Ihskhar was very careful when entering the chamber, it engaging its limited ability to camouflage, and stayed towards the shadows, watching out of curiosity. What were they doing? The candles smelled especially fowl to the Ihskhar, but it did not make a sound. Nor had it made a sound since it had been here except for that incident with the window.
 Alkonium
01-26-2007, 2:55 PM
(@JM12: Yes, Hethra is a man.)
"I'm not surprised she didn't tell you, and I doubt she'd want me to tell you either." Komad said to Reyvan, making sure he did not betray his sister's trust.
 Jason Skywalker
01-26-2007, 3:17 PM
"It's okay, i do not want to "invade" her privacy. I am curious, but it's her business." Reyvan replied.

Quinlan sat on the meditation couch, his legs crossed and his arms over his legs. He closed his eyes, trying to focus. The candles started shaking, and one started levitating. His test had begun.
 JediMaster12
01-26-2007, 5:22 PM
Through the bond, Greea could sense the words that Komad had said. She frowned slightly and it showed when she sent Yes and you should have spoken to her about it. She then turned her attention to Quinlan and watched as he attempted to focus on the levitation. She watched while she pondered what to do about it.
 Daft Adidas
01-27-2007, 3:28 AM
((i'm leaving this thread now i'm obviously not wanted or welcome))
 Alkonium
01-28-2007, 12:26 PM
(Ok. We would have responded if you address one of our characters directly.)
I've tried, and she wouldn't even talk to me about it. Komad replied.
 Daft Adidas
01-28-2007, 12:32 PM
((sorry i thought that would be char controlling oh well carry on sorry))

Jacen's jedi friend led him inside after the group of Jedi and address to Hethera the leader of the Jedi Council.

"This is Jacen Yelos the new to be jedi assistant we're not sure yet who'll he shall assist but that's up to you."
 Jason Skywalker
01-28-2007, 2:01 PM
It started off very well. By lifting one candle at a time, in about a minute, every candle was levitated. But it started getting harder, since he shook alot, and the fire in about 4 or 5 candles was fading away.

"Concentrate, concentrate..."
 JediMaster12
01-29-2007, 3:26 PM
"Relax padawan. You are trying too hard. Like what Yoda said, 'you must unlearn what you have learned'," Greea called softly to Quinlan. She got Komad's response and like a wife she scolded, Because you allowed her too much liberties.
 Jason Skywalker
01-29-2007, 4:07 PM
"Alright Master," Quinlan said as he relaxed. He simply "forgot" everything around him. The only thing that existed on his tiny universe was himself and the candles. Not the pillows, not the room, not his Master, nothing. Just him and the candles.

As he further relaxed, the candles stopped shaking and started stabilizing. Was he doing it?
 Alkonium
01-29-2007, 4:52 PM
It is not a sibling's place to decide such, but that of the parents. And don't you dare blame this on my mother. Komad said to her.
"I personally don't see why any of us would need an assistant. Must be the work of some Senator trying to insincerely suck up to us." Hethra commented. "The only one I can think of who might need an assistant would be Greea Bodonawieedo Kaltas; she's training an apprentice and has a baby on the way, although her husband has returned from captivity."
 JediMaster12
01-29-2007, 4:56 PM
It is the business of the whole family. She hasn't said anything to Alkonium and no I don't blame your mother,Greea returned. She was getting worked up into a hormone induced moodswing. She managed to pay attention to what Quinlan was doing and noticed the candles stabilizing and floating. She spoke aloud, "Good padawan."
 Alkonium
01-29-2007, 5:58 PM
You were there when he died, right after I saved him. What you have done if it was me who died and not him? Honestly, I sometimes wonder if I would have done the same thing in her position. Komad replied.
 JediMaster12
01-29-2007, 9:36 PM
She had been betrayed by love. You never did that to me. There is the difference. She doesn't trust it for fear of breaking her heart a second time. Yet I see hope. She shows it but the tiniest hint of affection for young Reyvan Greea replied, calming down. It would do her no good to get so worked up. It was bad for development, or so she had heard.
 Rexraptor2000
01-29-2007, 9:47 PM
The Ihskhar watched in fascination as the candles raised and began to steady themselves. Then he felt a bit lighter, and then suddenly he was starting to float. He tried to cling to the wall, but it was of no use. It just hoped that the Rodian of the human didn't notice his presence over at the dark corner.
 Alkonium
01-29-2007, 11:28 PM
I guess you're right. See you at home. Komad then ended the telepathic discussion with his wife. He then felt his face. Note to self: Shave. He thought to himself.
 JediMaster12
01-29-2007, 11:38 PM
Greea smiled as she heard the last thought. Personally she thought the goatee made him look handsome. She turned her attention to her padawan and watched as he lifted a sixth candle. She saw that he would be a great Jedi Knight. She gently said, "You have done well padawan. Now return the candles and extinguish them."
 Alkonium
01-29-2007, 11:40 PM
(@JM12: Komad hasn't shaved in six months. Do you really think that's handsome?)
 Daft Adidas
01-30-2007, 3:13 AM
Joe thought for a while and then said

"Where can I find Greea,and this was no senators job it was up in the Coruscant jobs board."
 Alkonium
01-30-2007, 7:39 AM
"She's busy with her apprentice right now; I suggest you meet her tomorrow." Hethra told him, starting to suspect something.
 Daft Adidas
01-30-2007, 11:29 AM
"Ok i'll come back tommorow have a good day" he said.

On his way home back to Tatooine he thought.

"Hmm Jedi, some nice people i'm in good hands" he said to hismelf and he parked outside his sister's house.
 JediMaster12
01-30-2007, 3:17 PM
(@JM12: Komad hasn't shaved in six months. Do you really think that's handsome?)
((She is recalling how he looked before disappearing for six months. Don't ask about the moustache thing to a female. You would get interesting responses..Hehehe))

After the training, Greea sent her padawan away to go find Komad. Using the bond she had with him, she followed it to the quarters that they shared. SHe went to the main sitting room and sat to wait.
 Rexraptor2000
01-30-2007, 3:34 PM
The Ihskhar landed soundlessly on the floor and stared at the Jedi as they left in unbelief. Were they blind? Or deaf? He had let out a screech at the window after the commotion, and nearly floated into the middle of them room during the training. While the Ihskhar was glad they they didn't spot him, this was just getting ridiculous. So much for enhanced senses. At least the had left the room so he could escape. He left the meditation room and crawled back up to the ceiling listening to all the conversations going on. Many boring, but there were a few interesting ones. Well, sounded interesting. He didn't have a language.
 Alkonium
01-31-2007, 9:16 PM
"We've reached Telos. I believe Chief of State Rasa will be safe here." Alkonium said to a holographic image of Hethra. "Yes, but for how long?" Hethra commented. "I don't know. Tabula insisted on taking a Senate Cruiser, which I advised against. The Assassin might know we're here already." Alkonium replied.
 Jason Skywalker
02-01-2007, 6:05 AM
Quinlan looked around as he finally encountered Komad.

"Huh, Master Komad? Master Greea is looking for you," He said as he started leading him.
 Alkonium
02-01-2007, 8:22 AM
"Alright, I'll be right over. Did you know that your mother trained me?" Komad said to Quinlan.
 steven
02-01-2007, 2:15 PM
As Hethra talked with Alkonium about the current situations, a familar voice rang in Hethra's voice. Although Hethra knew he heard this voice, at his his nephew, Jack, who had left the Jedi Order several years ago. The voice spoke "We need to talk."
 Alkonium
02-03-2007, 7:52 AM
"What do you want? You left the order for the Sith, and tried to kill me." Hethra said to the voice, unsure of whether or not his nephew was really there.
 steven
02-03-2007, 8:05 AM
"Yeah, I remember the ordeal. However since I left the order I have defeated more Sith Lords that the entire Jedi Order's history. But I'm not here to gloat." Jack replied "Grap yourself a ship capiall of cloacking and meet me in the Corulag space. I'll be in a Vengeance-Class Frigate, ID will be the 'Seeker'. From there we will travel to Byss where I must show you something."

((Btw, Tysy has unfortantally left this RPG, and in doing so has left me with the task of taking over Mortis, if that's allright with Alkonium. Also I will be dropping my 'Dog' character so I don't go over the character limit.))
 Alkonium
02-03-2007, 8:26 AM
(Alright, you can take control of Darth Mortis, unless Tysy comes back, which I doubt.)
"Very well." Hethra replied. He thought about what this thing could be. Some new threat by the Sith, or some unclaimed power?
 JediMaster12
02-05-2007, 2:52 AM
Tyrannus had felt the changes. He sensed that young Alkйa was speaking to Hethera. Hethera was one Jedi that he respected even though he was like the Jedi of the old, hiding behind the old code at times. Tyrannus knew that dark times were coming. He could only hope that the young Twi'lek could face it. Her brother was a steady influence but she was like a wind that raged in the storm, at least when it came to her ideals. It was as if brother and sister were opposites. This he pondered on as he sat in his home on Dagobah.

Alkйa awoke from her slumber to see that she was nearing Coruscant. She had a few light years to go so she checked her ship's systems. Though she gave the reason that the temple was under attack, she kind of wanted to see the young Jedi that tried to become her friend during the battle on board the station. She felt the blush creep into her face and tried to brush it away. Instead she thought of the new baby and wondered how Komad would feel. Realizing that she was examining her feelings to much, she worked on composing a message to her father for whe she arrived at Coruscant. Though she was an adult Alkonium still treated her as if she were still nine years old and needed protection.
 Alkonium
02-05-2007, 5:58 PM
(Ok, if noone minds, I'm going to fast-forward this to the night of Komad's return)
Komad set down his razor. "This my first time clean-shaven in nine years." He said to Greea. His hair was also much shorter and cleaner now, combed to the left, a stark contrast to his appearance a year ago.
 JediMaster12
02-05-2007, 11:10 PM
"Doesn't matter. Even if you were a hairy Wookiee, I'd still love you," Greea replied. She had been waiting in their room while he shaved. It was still an oddity that he grew hair when he looked more like a Twi'lek than a human except for the hair. He was still handsome.

((I don't mind the fastforward. I'll need it since it is supposed to be two days before Alkea comes back to Coruscant))
 Daft Adidas
02-06-2007, 3:12 AM
((no problems))

Joe had a very strange day he had killed two people, one for bad and one for good lost his job and found another! How crazy! Joe sank into his bed thinking of the next day to come.
 Alkonium
02-06-2007, 5:40 PM
Komad saw that Greea was waiting for him, so he got in the bed with her, and went to sleep...
He soon found himself on his knees in a grimy cell and at the mercy of two Death Guards, Elite Stormtroopers under the direct command of Darth Mortis.
"Where am I?" He asked, shaking as he spoke.
"That's not your concern, half-breed." One of the Death Guards told him.
"What do you want with me?" He then asked.
"It's not what I want, it's what she wants." The Death Guard replied.
"Then what does she want?" He inquired.
"To see you suffer." The Death Guard responded, slamming the back of his DC-58 rifle into Komad's forehead.
Komad then woke up in a cold sweat, but began to calm down. Looking around, he saw that he was home at his apartment on Coruscant, with Greea still asleep beside him. He got out of bed and went to the balcony.
 JediMaster12
02-08-2007, 4:33 PM
Greea sensed something wasn't right and it was confirmed when she felt a slight draft when Komad got up. After he had left the room, she sat up and looked at the direction he had gone. Something had happened and she wanted to know what. She got out of bedas fast as her bulk would allow her to and treaded softly to where Komad was sitting staring out from the balcony. She asked, "Something wrong?"

Komad was on his knees in a grimy cell and at the mercy of three Death Guards, Stormtroopers under the direct command of Darth Mortis.
"Where am I?" He asked, shaking as he spoke.
"That's not your concern, half-breed." One of the Death Guards told him.
"What do you want with me?" He then asked.
"It's not what I want, it's what she wants." The Death Guard replied.
"Then what does she want?" He inquired.
"To see you suffer." The Death Guard responded, slamming the back of his DC-58 rifle into Komad's forehead.
Alkea's eyes shot open when she saw the rifle smash against her brother's head. Even though her eyes were open, all she saw was blood gushing from the head wound. The cold feeling that she felt when the dream or vision gripped her was unsettling in that she could sense what she remembered clearly before he died. She felt anger, hate every time the word she was said. It disturbed her that she decided not to slip back into a meditative state. Instead she concentrated on getting back to Coruscant. She felt the need to see her brother alive and well before anything else. She thought to herself Brother, what is happening? unaware that she was sending it through the Force to him.
 Alkonium
02-08-2007, 5:38 PM
(@JM12: That dream wasn't of the future, but a memory. The blow doesn't not kill him, it only knocks him out.)
"It was just a bad dream." Komad said vocally to his wife and telepathically to his sister. "But it made me relive something I wanted so hard to forget."
 JediMaster12
02-08-2007, 7:53 PM
((I see now. I was trying to emphasize the brother-sister bond. Alkea doesn't know it was a memory right? She is in space going back to Coruscant))

"What was it? Tell me," Greea asked. Like Alkea, Komad was stubborn.

Of what? Did something happen beyond the Rim?Alkea fired the questions once she heard Komad.
 Alkonium
02-09-2007, 8:28 AM
"It was six months ago. The Dantooine Mission. My old friend Jor had tricked me into coming, and then he sold me out to the Sith." Komad replied. "Many nights I wished I would die so the torture would end."
 JediMaster12
02-10-2007, 12:57 AM
"Yet you lived. What happened?" Greea and Alkйa asked simultaneously.
 Alkonium
02-10-2007, 7:48 PM
"I overheard the guards talking about how when the station was finished, the Republic would fall, so I decided I had to escape and warn the Republic. So, I slowly sabotaged the security system over a period of two months, and I finally made a break for it." Komad replied. "I suppose I should tell you why Darth Mortis wanted me personally."
 JediMaster12
02-11-2007, 11:18 PM
"That would be helpful," Greea replied coming closer to KOmad. She placed a hand on his shoulder.
Yes, tell me, Alkйa sent.
 Alkonium
02-12-2007, 8:19 AM
"It was eight years ago. Mortis was a Jedi Apprentice, but her anger often got the better of her, because her parents had been murdered by Bothans who still followed the Ar'krai against Yuuzhan Vong. This eventually led to her being exiled from the Jedi Order, and she wanted her boyfriend, me, to go with her, but I refused." Komad replied.
 Daft Adidas
02-12-2007, 8:48 AM
Joe was sleeping quite happily but he woke up because he heard something.

He grabbed his blaster and looked out of the window. He saw his fellow Bounty Hunter members crawling through the bottom window.

He ran downstairs and shot all three of them. Thankfully no one in his family heard the fire or any one else and he dragged all three to the nearby lake and threw them in. Those should be his last murders.
 JediMaster12
02-12-2007, 2:11 PM
"Why didn't you follow?" Greea asked. It was the first she had heard there had been anyone else but her but she wasn't going to let jealousy ruin things. She wanted to know.
 Alkonium
02-12-2007, 4:43 PM
"You know that Darth Virul killed my mother, and Mycaen nai Peelal trapped my father on Tatooine for seven years. The thought of allying myself with them seemed like betrayal, something I couldn't allow myself to do. Mortis didn't understand this then, and I doubt she does now." Komad said to his wife, hoping she was not too shocked by his revelation.
 steven
02-12-2007, 4:57 PM
(Alright, you can take control of Darth Mortis, unless Tysy comes back, which I doubt.)
"Very well." Hethra replied. He thought about what this thing could be. Some new threat by the Sith, or some unclaimed power?

"By the way, you may wanna bring... oh what's his name? The half-twi'lek and half-human dude... Komad! That's it, Komad. He'd be interested in the information I have. And the other Jedi who escaped the imperial prison with him, Solidus, I think his name was. And try to get their ASAP. Please."
 JediMaster12
02-12-2007, 6:33 PM
Greea wasn't shocked but rather glad that Komad had chosen to tell her. She replied, "She doesn't know you as well as she thought. It takes a lot more than a close friendsip to see that."

She wouldn't considering how high and mighty she was to me, Alkea sent.
Page: 3 of 10