Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part III: Last Stand of the Republic

Page: 1 of 10
 Alkonium
01-10-2007, 10:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sVSvH1zGGc)
"Emergency Code 913. This is Jedi Master Komad Kaltas. Jedi Knight Solidus and I require assistance. Any Republic ships in the area please respond." Komad said from his recovered X-38 as he fled the Sith's restored Death Star. Six months he had been in there. Six months of torture, six months too many. "Solidus, you alright back there?" He asked.
 Diego Varen
01-11-2007, 1:55 AM
(Hope this first post is okay).

Tabula Rasa, the Neimoidian senator overheard Komad's message in her cruiser, that was taking her back to Telos.

"Jedi Master Kaltas," Rasa replied, "This is the chief of state, Tabula Rasa here."

Diego Jinn was many things. A pilot, smuggler, conman and fighter. He was all those things and he never cared much about the galaxy and its long fight between the Jedi and the Sith. Although if he had to choose, he would prefer the Republic to remain with the Jedi at their side.
 Alkonium
01-11-2007, 8:23 AM
"We are being pursued by several Sith fighters. We require an intercept by a Republic Star Destroyer immediately." Komad replied to Chief of State. "If you can, inform my wife of my whereabouts. Tell her I'm alive."
 Diego Varen
01-11-2007, 11:05 AM
"I shall request a Republic Star Destroyer for you," Tabula told Komad, "And I shall send your transmission to your wife as soon as possible."
 steven
01-11-2007, 1:17 PM
"Right behind you Komad," Replied Solidus, who had also recovered his own ship, it was a Jedi Intercptor (different from the ones in the movies), "I have in coming fighters on my six." Solidus quickly accellerated from the fighters, trying to catch up they did the same, and using a technique that made his ship unquie from others, Solidus's inceptor slowed down considerable. Solidus waited for fighters to go past him, not realising what he had done, and launched two rockets which hit the one on the left and right, and then blasted the remaining fighter "Scratch that, they're done. What's our plan Komad?"
 JediMaster12
01-11-2007, 2:07 PM
"Senator Rasa, thank you for helping my brother," Alkйa spoke after the senator had given orders to send a ship to help Master Komad. Not used to giving kindness since nearly four years ago, she was rusty in terms of gratitude. That wasn't a hindrance as it gave her command of a large portion of the fleet in this threat that Komad explained to her after he spoke with Dar. Due to that, she kept up a regular correspondence with Tyrannus, asking advice or seeing if he wanted to return.

Greea was in her favorite room at the Jedi Temple, the meditation room. It helped her to focus in light of the hormone induced emotions that had been coursing through her the last six or so months. She had her doubts and fears as to it being fair or not. Her musings were interrupted when a student came in and gave her word that Master Kaltas was back, alive and well from the Forbidden Stars. She dismissed the padawan and stood up to stretch. She gazed out the window as if hoping the ship would appear right away.

The answer was always the same: he would leave when the Force guided him. For six months she had been asking him that question and each time it was the same. It didn't matter if there was war in the Republic or not. That was not his problem for now. The time will come when he would have to join the ranks but not now. Tyrannus wandered through the swamps of Dagobah at a stroll like pace. A bad idea considering the types of creatures that existed there but early one the wildlife seemed to sense that he wasn't one to be messed with and left him well alone. Classic height of his people, he accentuated the Avalonian traits well and they camoflaged his Mandalorian ancestry. He loved a good fight but didn't lust for it like his predecessors. Indeed, he was more Jedi in that respect. He wandered without a care, aware that one day he would have to answer her call to battle.

((Alkonium: I see you used the Forbidden Stars as part of your story. The planet databank thread has more details about the system nearby))
 Jason Skywalker
01-11-2007, 3:15 PM
"Master?" A young voice asked the pregnant Rodian. It was Greea's apprentice, Quinlan Vel, son to Kalla Vel, "Are you feeling well? Is something wrong?"
 JediMaster12
01-11-2007, 5:43 PM
Greea turned towards her young apprentice. She gave a smile and replied, "Nothing. Master Kaltas will be returning soon."
 Tysyacha
01-11-2007, 9:08 PM
"Yeru." The voice was comforting, the voice of the betrayer.

"I'm here, Master." The Dark Lady made sure, through all her (some would say
over-keen) powers of the Force, that no one, sentient creature or droid, was
listening. She knelt before a holocron, a humble red object glowing with power.

"You've disappointed me. Even though I have been cast into Outer Darkness,
my presence utterly stripped from the Force for millennia, I can still sense you.
Such is my power, and such will be yours if you continue along your path."
Traya paused for a moment. "You're thinking of Kaltas, aren't you?"

"Aye, Master," said Yeru, known formally as Darth Mortis, Lady of Death. "His
is the death that shall complete my power, my presence in the Dark Side. Once
I slay him, I'll live forever, or at least I'll have a reason to. I'll be at peace."

Traya laughed cruelly. "Have you learned nothing? Peace is a lie.
There is only passion." Darth Mortis bowed her head meekly, her
sorrow mixed with anger. "As long as you're a slave to your emotions,
you will not truly master the Sith. Or the Dark Side. Give him up, Yeru,
and die to this frail ghost of your past."

"I can't. How will I complete my power unless I learn to channel my hatred?"

"Hatred may be the Sith way, but it has destroyed as many as it's brought to
power. Stand up, slave." Her voice was cold. "Do you wish to learn my true
teachings? The reason for my fatal Force bond to the Jedi Exile? The secret
to victory, not only destroying the Republic but the Jedi, once and for all?"

"Of course, Master," Yeru rasped, almost weeping now. This was torture.
"What Sith would not want this, after all the years of silence and defeat?"

"Go to your apprentice, Yeru," whispered Traya, "and yield to death's embrace.
Rely on the Force to sustain you, and the Force only. If you survive, I shall
teach you. If not, you'll be no more, but will you care?" The holocron darkened.

Darth Mortis rose from her kneeling position and went to see her apprentice.
 Alkonium
01-11-2007, 9:47 PM
(Is Mortis talking to Darth Traya's Force Ghost, or just a Holocron?)
A Sith Officer approached Darth Mortis, already fearing for his life. "My lady, I have bad news. It seems that the half-breed Jedi has escaped the station, and he is no longer in range of our fighters." He said, shaking in his boots.
"Let's move on an intercept course with the Star Destroyer Chief of State Rasa has sent. And hope we never have go near that station again." Komad replied.
 Tysyacha
01-11-2007, 10:14 PM
(That was a holocron of Traya. Sorry for the confusion.)

"Indeed." Mortis smiled. "Make it so." Her Force touch upon the officer was
a cold caress. Yeru preferred to keep her servants wary of her true power,
which the victims of Darth Vader knew well. In her opinion, deaths were
last resorts, not the first line of defense. "He won't leave my grasp again."
 Alkonium
01-13-2007, 12:23 AM
"As you wish, my lady." The officer replied.
"You say my son is alive? Thank you for telling me. Who else has been informed?" Alkonium asked the Chief of State. "I still think you would be safer in a small shuttle, not a cruiser, it draws attention. Hethra wanted you to travel incognito, and he's never been wrong before. You may be Head of the Republic, but your safety comes before your title."
 Jason Skywalker
01-13-2007, 7:13 AM
"Master Kaltas is still alive?" The young Kiffar asked, amazed, "But that is great news! Yet...how are you going to tell him Master?"
 Diego Varen
01-13-2007, 7:19 AM
"As you wish, my lady." The officer replied.
"You say my son is alive? Thank you for telling me. Who else has been informed?" Alkonium asked the Chief of State. "I still think you would be safer in a small shuttle, not a cruiser, it draws attention. Hethra wanted you to travel incognito, and he's never been wrong before. You may be Head of the Republic, but your safety comes before your title."

"Everyone treats me as if I'm important," Tabula told Alkonium, "I might be the Chief of State, but size doesn't matter. Who else has been informed? Alkйa has, but other than that, nobody else."
 Jason Skywalker
01-13-2007, 9:32 AM
Entering the Meditation Room was Reyvan Skyrider. He seemed more muscular yet leaner. He was wearing the traditional Jedi Robes, but not their capes. His orange-tinted brown hair flew as the air filled him. Inside the room was also Jedi Padawan Quinlan Vel and Jedi Knight Greaa Bodonawieedo Kaltas, Komad's wife.

"Hello Greea and Quinlan."
 Alkonium
01-13-2007, 11:00 AM
"Still, we wanted to make sure people, and therefore, the Assassin, didn't know you left Coruscant." Alkonium commented.
The Republic Star Destroyer Knight came out of hyperspace near Komad and Solidus's location, and soon the two Jedi made their way to the ship's starboard hangar. "Welcome back, Master Kaltas." The Captain said immediately as Komad left his fighter.
 steven
01-13-2007, 12:29 PM
Solidus remained in his Jedi Interceptor for a short moment, to regain his strength. The past months had been a living nightmare, if he was being forced to build the death star, he was either being tortured or left to sleep on a cold, hard surface of the Death Stars slave quaters. The hanger of a Republic Star Destroyer was a fantastic change. There was more warmth and more colour. Solidus then jumped out of his Interceptor and joined Kaltas.
 Alkonium
01-13-2007, 3:03 PM
"What is our present heading and trajectory?" Komad asked the captain. "Well, now that you and Solidus are on board, we've set a course for Coruscant. Also, your sister told me to give you this." The captain replied, handing Komad a datapad.
 steven
01-13-2007, 3:09 PM
"She say anything nice?" Asked Solidus, refering to the datapad "Or is it none of my business?"
 Alkonium
01-13-2007, 3:10 PM
"She's just saying how she's happy I'm back, and that my wife has a surprise for me when I get back to Coruscant." Komad replied, smiling for the first time in six months.
 JediMaster12
01-15-2007, 7:54 PM
Greea greeted Reyvan with warmth, "Hello Jedi Reyvan. What brings you here?"

Alkйa spoke up, "Of course I know about you Chief Tabula. What I don't understand is why you feel it unneccesary to speak as if I am not here." She cocked her head expectantly.
 Alkonium
01-15-2007, 11:25 PM
"My father-in-law may have supported you in your election to Vice Chair before his death, making you the youngest person to ever hold that position, but that was twenty-five years ago, and I never approved of your believing yourself to be invulnerable. We Jedi are not your personal bodyguards." Alkonium said to the Chief of State, disgusted at her hubris.
 Daft Adidas
01-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Joe and his gang heard about different happenings between Jedi and Sith and thne he met a sith who he didn't know his name or age or anything ujus that he was a sith and he wanted some Jedi dead and he was heading for Coruscant to break in the Jedi temple and kill all.
 Jason Skywalker
01-16-2007, 3:18 PM
"Hello Master Reyvan," Quinlan told him. Reyvan nodded at him and then turned to Greea.

"The room. It's quiet and peaceful. Great to relax and think a little," Reyvan said.
 Daft Adidas
01-16-2007, 3:26 PM
Joe arrived at the Temple and peered throug the door of the meditation room.

"Sitting Ducks" he whispered to himself. He was just about the trow in a time bomb and lock the door when a ligthsaber ignited behind him. He fired several shots with his blaster but the Jedi blocked it back and the Jedi in the mediatio nroom came out with sabers ignited he was trapped but he could fly up in his jetpack out of there however they could throw ligthsabers.

He took the chance and flew up shooting down.......
 JediMaster12
01-16-2007, 4:36 PM
"Of course. Too many distractions lead to a worrying mind," Greea replied to Reyvan. She sensed that he was shy about something and she decided to try and gently pry it out. She asked, "Is there something specific you wanted to ask? Something about a certain Twi'lek?" She smiled.

"Father," Alkйa said sternly. Then addressing Chief Tabula she said, "Surely you realize our predicament. We have limited resources and we have to plan carefully to make the best use of them." If anything she had learned while dealing with the fleet was to be diplomatic and choosy in her word usage. She wondered briefly what Tyrannus would say about this as she waited for the Chief of State's answer.
 Daft Adidas
01-16-2007, 4:40 PM
He flew up higher and as he expected a lightsaber flew up skimming is arm.

"Ahh!"

He threw some detonators down and it hit one of the Jedi but not killing them.

Then he dropped an invisibomb but the force sensitive Jedi could felel it and threw it aside with the froce. They blocked the fire back up but he avoided it then he could fly no higher because he was by the ceilign and on his boots he pressed some buttons with suction pads sticking to the ceiling so he shoot on the ceiling!
 Jason Skywalker
01-16-2007, 5:22 PM
(Darth Aida, are you referring to Reyvan, Greea and Quinlan?)

"Yes. An half-Twi'lek, half-human actually."
 JediMaster12
01-16-2007, 8:12 PM
Greea smiled with a knowing look. She silently wished the young Jedi well for she knew that Alkйa was still reluctant to believe in love. Not that she blamed her. Greea replied, "She's with the Chief of State and I suspect that she will return in three to four days. Of course you knew that?"
 Tysyacha
01-16-2007, 8:50 PM
(Do I have an apprentice yet? Yeru is going to face her greatest test...)
 Daft Adidas
01-17-2007, 3:18 AM
well yes Jason, because I said i was spying on you in the meditation room and then another Jedi tried to kill my char and I said you came out but you've carried on talking!

Joe fired a few more shots down killing the first Jedi who attacked him. (Don't worry it isn't any special characters)

"Hmm I could do with one of those lightsabers."
 Diego Varen
01-17-2007, 3:21 AM
Then addressing Chief Tabula she said, "Surely you realize our predicament. We have limited resources and we have to plan carefully to make the best use of them." If anything she had learned while dealing with the fleet was to be diplomatic and choosy in her word usage. She wondered briefly what Tyrannus would say about this as she waited for the Chief of State's answer.

"I agree with all of you Jedi Masters," Tabula told the two Jedi Masters, "I don't need any bodyguards to protect me, no offense."
 Jason Skywalker
01-17-2007, 7:47 AM
"Yes i knew. I just hope that soon, all this will be over. The slaughtering, the war, the suffering, all of it."
 Daft Adidas
01-17-2007, 11:23 AM
He took a plunge taking of the pads and dared to grab the dead Jedi's lightsaber.
 steven
01-17-2007, 1:16 PM
(Do I have an apprentice yet? Yeru is going to face her greatest test...)

((I was ment to talk to you about that, I was hoping I could create an character to be that apprentice, if that's allright with you))

Solidus noticed the smile on Komads face, it was a pleasent change from the prison "I surpose that's your next destination. It's good to know that you have somewhere to go now."
 JediMaster12
01-17-2007, 2:23 PM
((Aida: I suggest that you make it so that you are in a different room of the temple. Some of us are slow in responding to others since we don't have regular internet access 24-7. I will try to bring you into context ok?))

Alkea replied, "No offense taken. If possible, I would like to return to Coruscant within a few days." She gave no indication as to her reasons but stood silent to see if Tabula would be agreeable. Not that it mattered. She intended to go anyway.

Greea saw the cover up and thought she saw a faint blush but didn't comment on it. Instead she replied, "I hope so myself. It is not a good time and she slightly touched the bulge." Then her face clouded as she sensed something in the temple. The change in her voice was evident, "Someone is here where they shouldn't be. An intruder."
 Daft Adidas
01-17-2007, 2:32 PM
((JM12 No problem i'll move. :)))

He just managed to grab the lightsabe rand hit the floor hard he got up and rnan the Jedi wallking? after him. The Jedi's seemed calm.
 Rexraptor2000
01-17-2007, 3:17 PM
A blue Ihskhar climbed up the wall the temple. It was a small one, with a height of only two feet and when it got to the point where it couldn't climb, it leaped to another part that allowed it to climb. It got to a window ledge and peered over the edge, it's hearing attuning to what was going on beyond the window. It's sensitive hearing also caught signs of battle, but it wasn't concerned about that. One of its feet slipped and it was forced to grapple for more ledge, causing its hand to bang against the window.
 Jason Skywalker
01-17-2007, 5:30 PM
"Stop murderer!" Quinlan shouted, igniting both of his Lightsabers and running at the man who had a corpse beside him.
 Alkonium
01-17-2007, 5:57 PM
"What about you? Even if you don't have family, you're still a Jedi Knight." Komad said to Solidus.
 JediMaster12
01-17-2007, 6:24 PM
Greea saw the stranger but didn't react with a lightsaber. She was off balance anyway and wondered what to do. Going on instinct, she had her lightsaber in her hand and prepared to follow her apprentice.
 Alkonium
01-17-2007, 6:55 PM
Hethra sensed the attack in the temple, so he jumped out of the window, and started scaling the Temple walls to find the assailant. He quickly caught up to him, activating his lightsaber. "You make me sick. In case you didn't notice, the Rodian you're attacking is pregnant, with either the neice or nephew of my former apprentice." He said to the attacker.
 Tysyacha
01-17-2007, 8:59 PM
((Steven, this is the green light. Please have your character approach Yeru
and initiate some cool Sithy dialogue. Thanks!))
 Daft Adidas
01-18-2007, 11:18 AM
"I'm just a bounty hunter and I need credits you spiteful Jedi now move!"

Joe fired some shots but the Jedi called Hethra blocked it back almost hitting him.

He planted a charge on the floor and it exploded causing smoke and he jumped into the hole going to the fllor below. He threw detonators up but the Jedi threw them away and jumped in after him.

He saw a small window and ran to it and jumped through it smashing the glass and he ignited his Jetpack and he flew off but still the Jedi were not to let hom get off so easily.....
 JediMaster12
01-18-2007, 1:59 PM
Greea watched as Hethera jumped in to defend her. She had her saber out but not activated. Her apprentice was in a position to defend her. She watched as the bounty hunter blasted a hole in the ground and jumped through.

Alkйa sensed it though she was light years away. The attack on the temple was underway but it wasn't that which called her attention. It was the act of her old master Hethera. She turned to her father and said, "The Temple is under attack."
 Daft Adidas
01-18-2007, 2:04 PM
The bounty hunter flew as far as he could and he looked back and could see the Jedi behind him staring out the window and one threw a saber and he blasted at it but it carried on towards him and he dogded it.

It flew back and fell into that same Jedi's hand.

He knew somehow they would come after him and he wasn't evil but when it came to getting credits he just wouldn't stop.

He just had to go back to his ship and fly to Tatooine retreive his credits and go back to Coruscant for a bit more of a fight.

This "sith" he was now working for wanted more than one dead.
 steven
01-18-2007, 2:15 PM
Darth Caos's exitted hyperspace in his ship known as the Sith Serpent. Before Dar got his hands on the Eclispe III, the Sith Serpent was his flagship. It was a greatly improved Sith Star Destoryer which was common in Dar's fleet. The crew of the Sith Serpent had all been turned into mindless puppets by a minor Sith Lord known as Darth Kronus, Dar captured them and used his powers to work for him, Caos did the same.

Caos came here because learnt that a certain Sith Lord had been rising above the minor Sith Lords which only ran small cults, this Sith Lord was growing an Empire. Caos wanted to be apart of this Empire, on his own he was useless.

Caos's plan was to scan the planet, searching for any signs of this Sith Lord and when he discovered her location, he was to make contact.
 steven
01-18-2007, 2:23 PM
((No offence Aida but it's not the sort of thing Caos would do. He believes he is above requring the assaint of crinimals such as yourself))
 Daft Adidas
01-18-2007, 2:24 PM
((ok i'll edit..))

He did not know the name of the Sith yet as he only me thim last week and this guy had alot of money.
 Jason Skywalker
01-18-2007, 3:33 PM
"Master, are you alright?!" Greea's young apprentice shouted out.

"What the heck was that!?" Reyvan yelled.
Page: 1 of 10