Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Official Fanfiction Thread

Page: 21 of 28
 ValeriePF
02-04-2006, 9:17 PM
...and suddenly I have this horrible urge to share my emo Loboto fic. XD
 Klia
02-04-2006, 9:21 PM
...and suddenly I have this horrible urge to share my emo Loboto fic. XD

Go ahead. No one's going to hate you.

Or are we?

My fanfiction plots have been sucked out by the government for tests of how imagination is affected by popular culture.
 DarthAve
02-04-2006, 9:42 PM
I know, my fanfic idea sucks....but MTV will love it once I send it into them.

MWAHAHA!!!
 ValeriePF
02-05-2006, 12:02 AM
Go ahead. No one's going to hate you.

Or are we?

My fanfiction plots have been sucked out by the government for tests of how imagination is affected by popular culture.

It's (obviously) a parody. I've just seen so many cutter!variouschars fics that I was itching to do one. I dunno. XD

I think the government already has a file folder on me. >>
 DarthAve
02-05-2006, 12:09 AM
THE GIRL WHO WROTE "KISS ME" IS 12.
Dude, when I was twelve I had worse thoughts. I saw Stand By Me at that age. That was when I learned what preteen boys talk about among themselver. I also luved the leech scene. I mean four, innocent preteen boys, wet, alone, in the woods, in their underwear, one is passed out from leeches. Time to teach these boys a lesson, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah.
 Mashi An'krekku
02-07-2006, 4:13 PM
On the topic of...fanfiction.

Here's a Psychonauts/GEOweasel crossover I wrote back in December. (http://fanworks.geowiki.geoweasel.org/index.php/Super_Crossover_Doomy-Doom%21/Psychonauts)
 KingCheez
02-09-2006, 7:21 AM
THERE'S MORE SASHARAZ.
I AM LISTENING TO EMO MUSIC.

But it's quite good, it's by some guys from Five Iron Frenzy (Micah and Reese)
 DarthAve
03-27-2006, 8:56 PM
Ford/Sasha
Hmmmmm, this gives me a devilish idea.

Project Runway/Psychonauts slash fanfiction!!! OMG, the possibalities are ENDLESS!!!!!
 KingCheez
03-27-2006, 11:11 PM
Ave, get a boyfriend. Get a life.

I swear I will SHOVE YOU IN A GUTTER AND KILL YOU IN 73 DIFFERENT WAYS BEFORE YOU DIE.

What kind of creature could birth you, Zoa? What kind of poor creature that trembles from you, demon spawn?
 DarthAve
03-28-2006, 2:05 PM
Listen, it won't be gay fanfiction.

Only Sasha/Tim, but they'll be bff's, get wasted and sing Closer by Nine inch nails at a kareoke bar.
 shinzuku
03-29-2006, 6:37 PM
Gay fanfiction?

I got it. Darth/Daniel=OTP
 DarthAve
03-29-2006, 6:40 PM
OMGZ, HELLZ YEAH.

I'm already kinda writing one. Except it's about a gay relativle unknown male fashion designer, and a female fashion studend with a large clientel, who become friends, and totally get it on.

Look out for "Fabrics, Models, and Best Friend's Beds" someday. You'll love it.
 Klia
04-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Well, I'm glad this thread is still alive. I may not be writing any new Psychonauts fanfiction but I'm still writing fanfiction...

If there is one thing I learned from this, it's don't work with others.
 Malin Galochio
05-11-2006, 2:17 PM
Anyone who's read my signature would have probably guessed this, but I'm working on a Psychonauts story focusing around the Hand of Galochio, which I have somehow developed an obssession for creating a better story behind its creation.

Here's the prologue that I have:

He found himself sitting near the Whispering Rocks camp lake, looking over the surface of the water from the safety of the docks under the light of the full moon before closing his eyes to the world, losing himself within the confines of his own mind once more. He no longer needed the Brain Tumbler to jump within himself, he could do that one his own just fine.

He was also alone and had forgotten to brace himself for anything that may come out of the watery depths for him.

Returning to the Real World with a disgusted look on his face, he lifted his goggles over his eyes and looked up toward the moon in disappointment with himself.

It happened suddenly. He jumped up as a large Hand of water came out of the lake and grabbed him, his psychic powers proving useless against it before becoming submerged under the water's surface. Though it could not be seen anymore, he could still feel the Hand's grip upon him as he struggled to get back above water, just as a fish would to get back into the water. He started becoming light-headed and delirious from lack of oxygen as he was pulled deeper; he could only hold his breath for so much longer.

Maybe this was supposed to be his chosen resting place, just as all other in his family who have died have drowned in various bodies of water before him. Closing his eyes, he prepared himself for his own end.

"Razputin, don't go! I've got you, kid!" An unusual yet oddly familiar voice had slipped into his mind, giving him new hope as he tried to struggle once more against the Hand, which had now pinned him against the lake bottom. If he could just hang on, he would be saved from this watery fate for now.

An opaque bubble of light passed over him and he found himself gasping for air after the immediate realilzation that he was now in an air bubble, of all things. Opening his eyes, he sat up and looked around to see...

...a ghost? She dressed as a circus performer from many generations back, a trapeez artist no less. Around her neck was the Galochio insignia, which showed the image of a hand of water coming out of the ocean. There was something familiar about her, as if he knew her, though this was the first time he's ever seen her.

"Who are you," he finally asked in his confusion as he tried to figure out why anyone of that wretched family who save him. All he got as an answer, howeever, was a smile.

"Are you alright..."
 Klia
05-11-2006, 2:31 PM
I like it a lot! You have a good hold on the English language, and the characters seem to be in good shape and it's not too melodramatic.

However, you need to work a bit on your transitions. It's a bit hard to tell what's going on, espically in the beggingin where you move from idea to idea without a few words of transition.

While it's pretty decent, it could be better if you put more "senses" in the capture of Raz and wait a bit to put in this woman. It'll build up the tension and help the pacing.

Oh do, good sire/chick, write more.
 DarthAve
05-11-2006, 2:43 PM
Yowza, that was good! Please write more!!!
 Malin Galochio
05-11-2006, 2:44 PM
Hehe, that time-speeding problem always appears in the beginning of my stories.

I'm glad you like it, though, and I will continue it. The farther I get in the story, the better it always gets. That's not a promise, that's a statement of fact.
 Mashi An'krekku
05-13-2006, 10:55 PM
I started something really stupid. Kind of a Crack!Fic if you will.

It was a sun-shiny day at Whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp. The birds were chirping, no one was being eaten by cougars and Linda fixed a sewer pipe! The kids were grateful that Lili wasn't spending her time picking on everyone else that day, and ESPECIALLY happy that Raz wasn't anywhere near her if she DID decide to pick on them all of the sudden. But instead of her and Raz punching happy people to make them sad, Lili was busy setting up shop at the entrance to the lake. Why? I don't know. I wasn't there.

Elka passed by as she was nailing on the sign, which read 'Zanotto's Emporium of Music, Muffins and Scrap Jewelry.'
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"WE'RE NOT OPEN," Lili shouted at such a high decibel rate that Elka flew into a tree. "Come back in like, two minutes."
"...Kay." Elka then pried herself off of the tree with a crowbar and walked away.

Pacozo, the camp's resident undead coyote-anthro, came walking up the path towards the stand.
"Heya, Pacozo," Lili began. "You looking for some QUALITY goods?"
"Sure am," said the zombie. "You got any Neo-Geo games?"
"Nope! Just music, muffins and scrap jewelry."
"Ohh...what about adventure?"
"I'll be getting some of that tomorrow...I think."
"Meh. So much for my Adventure Today." There was audible laughter in the distance at the coyote's Aquabats reference. "I'll have that Beatles CD you said you had."
"Will that be all, ma'am?" Lili asked.
"How dare you...asking me if I was finished shopping!" Pacozo grumbled a bit. "Yeah, that's all."
"Ten arrowheads, please."
The coyote tossed some arrowheads on the counter and snatched the CD off the counter, hugging it. "Thanks a ton, Lili."
"No probalo, Pacozizo."

As Pacozo left, Raz came in with the same optimistic smile he always bore. His left arm was raised and shaking back and forth in a ecstatic wave.

"How's the music, muffins and scrap jewelry business coming?" he asked, not waving anymore.
"Terrible! My stock sucks and Pacozo just bought my only CD."
"I thought you said you had this under control."
Lili sighed. "I knew I should've started a recruiting agency for my pirate crew."
"Pirate crew?" Raz's suspicious, squinting eyes suddenly burst open with excitement. "DUDE, I SO WANNA BE ON THAT!"
"EVEN THOUGH THERE'S WATER INVOLVED?"
"SURE. I'LL BE THE GUY IN THE CROW'S NEST."
"WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?" Lili asked whilst shouting.
"I DON'T KNOW! LET'S GO ANNOY THE KIDS AND MAKE THEM SIGN UP FOR OUR PIRATE CREW OR ELSE WE'LL GUT THEIR BELLIES."
"AND POKE THEIR BUMS!"
"YEAH, LET'S GO BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE IS ANNOYED BY OUR SHOUTING AND STOPS READING THIS!"

At that moment, the fourth wall had broke and tons upon tons of grape jelly spilled out from its maw, engulfing the camp in delicious, purple grapeishness. But it all suddenly vanished, and the fourth wall was reinforced with pink duct tape.

"Sorry about that," said a cloaked man that just appeared, waving a roll of the flamingo pink duct tape. "That wasn't supposed to happen. Now back to your regularly scheduled fanfiction." He disappeared into the mystery...

Meanwhile, Raz and Lili were walking arm and arm into the Main Lodge, where all of the rest of the kids were for lunch. A hush had fallen over them as the couple arrived, and all that was audible was the sounds of the Beatles.

Pacozo waved at them from the back. "Yo!" she said.
"Don't talk to them!" said Maloof from the middle-left table "They'll punch you when you're happy and make you sad!"
"Actually," Lili began. "We're not here to punch you when you're happy and blahlalala- we're looking for recruits for our pirate crew!"
"YAY!" exclaimed everyone. "PIRATES!"
Pacozo raised a paw. "DIBS ON THE WHEEL!"

Everyone rushed out of the lodge and headed for the lake.

In case you were wondering, Pacozo is actually my friend's Psychonauts MUSH character. So...yah.
 DarthAve
05-14-2006, 11:44 AM
At that moment, the fourth wall had broke and tons upon tons of grape jelly spilled out from its maw, engulfing the camp in delicious, purple grapeishness. But it all suddenly vanished, and the fourth wall was reinforced with pink duct tape.

"Sorry about that," said a cloaked man that just appeared, waving a roll of the flamingo pink duct tape. "That wasn't supposed to happen. Now back to your regularly scheduled fanfiction." He disappeared into the mystery...

I think I love you. espicially with delichious purple grapishness and pink duct tape.
 DarthAve
05-28-2006, 11:07 PM
Ok, here's a weird fanfiction I'm writing 'on the fly'(XD Top Chef lingo)

Wispering Rock get's all talenty!!!

The banner above the stage in the main lodge read '5th annual Wispering Rock Talent Show'. All the students sat on benches awaiting their turns to do their act for the judges.

Ford, Milla and Sasha all sat at a table, with clipboards and pencils in hand. They were the judges. The winner of this talent show has the right to roam the mind of anyone at the camp for 1 hour. Whether it be Ford, Lili, Sasha, or even a squirrel.

Ford stood up and said "Now, welcome all talent show participents. We all know the rules. Any talent can be shown, it just can't be involving your psychic powers."

Milla then spoke up with a "Now children, I wish you all good luck. Everyone is really a winner here. The first contestants up are Franke and Kitty."

There was a round of applaudes as the duo took the stage. They had on basketball uniforms and took an odd position, getting ready to start a dance. Some dribbling of a basktball of a beat started and slowly the children realised....IT WAS HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasha heard this and pulled out some earplugs. The students all covered their ears in disgust and thought 'Eww...Zac Efron.' Except Chloe, who pondered 'What is this strange noise? It sounds intreguing. I shall investigate on return to my home planet.'

When the crappy dance ended and Zac Efron's girly voice stopped singing on the boombox, everyone uncovered their ears for a small round of applaudes, except Vernon, who gave a standing ovation to the women who is 'warm for his form'

The long night continued on forever. Mikhail did a traditonal Russian dance, Chloe sang a song in her native tongue(the name is unpronuncable), Elka sang 'These boots are made for walkin', and even Maloof did a Sinatra number. Though none of those compare to the performances of Vernon, Raz +Lili, and even a judge.

More to come later.
 Mashi An'krekku
05-29-2006, 7:05 PM
I finally thought of a title for my pirate fiction: Sailing The Seven Waves of Oblongata.
Oblong...the Oblongs are cool.
 Smon
05-29-2006, 7:19 PM
Down in the Valley where a hazardaous spill,
left by the people living up on the Hill,
there's a family by the landfill with hazardous foam,
in our happy glowing home

Love that show.
 pyrohappygirl
05-30-2006, 1:04 AM

Regularly scheduled fan fiction. It shall be the death of us all.
 DarthAve
05-30-2006, 6:02 AM
I finally thought of a title for my pirate fiction: Sailing The Seven Waves of Oblongata.
Oblong...the Oblongs are cool.
I love the oblongs. It's kinda like....crap, there's this one show that has Kathy Griffin as the mom and it's always on FX at night. It's on the tip of my tongue...Well, it's that show meets Family Guy.
 pyrohappygirl
06-09-2006, 2:56 AM
Hehe.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2935244/1/)
My angsty, really cool fan fiction.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2936557/1/)
My weird, crazy fan fiction with ZIM killing barbie, and heaps of Raz and Lili madness.
Read them!
 Jintor
06-10-2006, 11:10 PM
In case you were wondering, this one is mine: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2819287/1/)
 pyrohappygirl
06-12-2006, 12:05 AM
I thought that it would be the same person who did that as you.
 Jintor
06-12-2006, 8:03 AM
I'm still working on it, I swear!

You got an ff account? Oh, Psychonauts Madz, i see :P
 DarthAve
06-12-2006, 12:06 PM
Ok, peeps. I need your help. I'm letting the people decide what song Drunk Sasha will sing in part three of my criticly aclaimed "Wispering Rock gets all talenty!" Here are your choices:

1. Right Said Fred-I'm Too Sexy
2. Aqua-Barbie girl
3. Danielle-The Pancake Song(she SO wrote that, not Dave the Barbarian)
4. Queen-Bohemian Rhapsody

I'll wait till I get 5 votes.
 DarthAve
06-12-2006, 1:26 PM
Ok, whatever. I'm dropping part three of the other fanfiction and putting this glorious piece up instead.

Bohemian Rhapsody: Psychonauts Version

The camp was all abuzz. Everyone was hussiling and busseling. Lili and Raz were sitting at a bench, talking about stuff.

"Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality." Said Raz pondering.

Lili took his hand and said "Open your eyes. Look up to the skies and see."

"I'M JUST A POOR BOY!! I NEED NO SYMPATHY!!" Yelled Vernon from a distance. "Because I'm easy come, easy go."

Kitty looked at Franke and said "Little high,"

Franke looked at Kitty and said "little low."

Vernon continued, "Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter, to me...."

Chops and JT both ran up behind him and repeated "To me."

At the asylum, Crispen picked up a telephone and listened. He hung it up after a while and said "Mama just killed a man. Put a gun against his head,"

"Pulled my trigger, now he's dead." Fred added to Crispen's statement

"Mama, life had just begun, but now I've gone and thrown it all away." Edgar said

"Mama, ooo. Didn't mean to make you cry." sang Gloria outside

"If I'm not back again this time tomarrow. Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters." exclaimed Boyd, with no mention of the milk.

"Too late, my time has come. Sends shivers down my spine, bodies aching all the time." Sasha explained to Milla.

Milla stood up and said "Goodbye everybody, I've got to go. Got to leave you all behind and face the truth."

"Mama, ooo..." said Elton

Milka softly added "Anyway the wind blows." to his statment

"I don't want to die. I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all."

Nils then looked around for people and busted out an air guitar solo, with the screeches and wails included. He totally rocked out that air guitar.

Quentin and Phoebe were playing in the lodge when Phoebe stoped and said "I see a little silhouetto of a man."

Quentin looked a little frightened and said "Scaramouch, scaramouch will you do the fandango ?"

Ford looked from his kitched and added "Thunderbolt and lightning - very very frightening me!"

Sheegor looked at Mr. Pokeylope and yelled "Gallileo!"

Mr. Pokeylope yelled back "Gallileo!"

Sheegor and Mr. Pokeylope then yelled it again at eachother.

Dr. Loboto poped his head into the room and said "Gallileo Figaro - magnifico!"

Deep inside Boyd's mind, a G-man sat on the ground and said "I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me."

The Rainbow Squirts that were skating around added "He's just a poor boy from a poor family. Spare him his life from this monstrosity"

Back at the camp, Bobby walked with Chloe and Elka. Bobby said out of nowhere "Easy come easy go, will you let me go?"

Elka and Chloe looked at him with the oddest expression and "Bismillah! No, we will not let you go,"

Nils poped in again and said "LET HIM GO!!"

Elka and Chloe then repeated "Bismillah! No, we will not let you go,"

Nils again yelled "LET HIM GO!!"

Elka and Chloe repeated it again, just to prove their point, "Bismillah! No, we will not let you go,"

Bobby and Nils then yelled "LET ME GO!!"

Elka and Chloe repeated "Never, never, never, never."

Bobby yelled at the top of his lungs "LET ME GO, OOO"

Elka and Chloe pointed at him angerly and said "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!"

"Mama mia, mama mia." Yelled Oleander from his tree house.

Everyone at camp threw their arms up and yelled "MAMA MIA LET ME GO!"

Mikhail and Maloof were by Oleander's car when Maloof yelled "Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me."

Mikhail looked at him, and said "for me..."

They both stood up, and yelled "FOR ME!!!!!!!"

Nils then yet again began to air guitar while everyone banged their heads in the name of rock!!
L
inda emerged from the lake and said "So do you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?"

Benny was at the shore at this time, so he added, "So do you think you can love me and leave me to die?"

they both began to sing "Oh baby, can't do this to me baby."

The underground transit system wanted to get in on the fun and began to sing "Just gotta get out. Just gotta get right out of here."

There were another few moments of air guitaring from Nils and head banging from everyone.

Then the whole camp and everyone at Thorney Towers began to sing in harmony. "Ooh yeah, ooh yeah!"

Raz quietly stood up and sang "nothing really matters, anyone can see. Nothing really matters."

Razputin's father walked up to him, put his arm on Raz's shoulder and sang "Nothing really matters."

Then everyone in the area sang "To me."

After it ended, the face of Tim Schafer popped into the clouds and sang "Anyway the wind blows...." while the lights dimmed on the camp and everything was pitch black.
 Jintor
06-12-2006, 7:01 PM
Mind. Blown.

Looking for hospital.
 DarthAve
06-12-2006, 7:13 PM
So do you think it was good? DO YOU????
 KingCheez
06-12-2006, 7:24 PM
That was pretty much the most awesome thing I have ever experienced.
 DarthAve
06-12-2006, 7:30 PM
:drop2:

Cheez approves?

O...M...G

Well, put me on a stick and call me a kabob.
 KingCheez
06-12-2006, 8:08 PM
No, then you can't write anymore
 DarthAve
06-12-2006, 8:13 PM
Ok then. I'm deciding to let the people decide which fanfic I should write next.

1. So High-Milla makes pot brownies and everyone is baked
or
2. Sombody to Love- An Elton/Milka fanfiction.
 KingCheez
06-12-2006, 8:35 PM
POT BROWNIES POT BROWNIES POT BROWNIES
 DarthAve
06-12-2006, 8:40 PM
That would be the funnier one. I'll work on it right now!!!

maybe I can get it posted tonight!!!
 KingCheez
06-12-2006, 9:47 PM
So I'm doing a project. It's to write a story off the top of my head with one random song from my playlist on shuffle as inspiration in under 1 hour.

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(tank, themesong of cowboy bebop)

It had been six years since Whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp. In that time, something amazing had happened - SPACESHIPS FOR ALL!! Raz and Lili and their motley crew had become space bounty hunters, because they saw it in a really cool cartoon.

"Guys, I set the blasters to Blaster Master, the old NES game." Vernon remarked.

"Shut up, Vernon," Lili shouted. She sat in front of the TV, staring blankly. It was not on, not that that beared any significance. Lili was pretty much high as a kite. She had stopped being all gothic and all of that after Elton "accidentally" filled her soda with heavy hallucinogens. It, however, cost her most of her intelligence.

Raz sat down next to her. "Wow, you being all happy sucks." He stared at the TV. "Hey, what show is this?"

"It's this new wannabe anime - Super Monkey Robot Pirate Ninja Demographic-Feeding Video Game Referencing Teenaged Warriors Of The Samurai Dynasty In The Future."

"That sucks."

Then, the ship exploded.
 DarthAve
06-12-2006, 9:51 PM
Ha! Cheez that's great. I find it amusing. Did you get my preview PM. I'm itching to post me new fanfic....
 DarthAve
06-12-2006, 10:50 PM
I have to get off soon and don't feel like saving this fanfiction. here's my new work.

So High: Chapter 1

It was yet another ordinary day at Wispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp. Vernon was trying to tell stories to everyone, Elton and Milka couldn't keep their hands off eachother, Franke and Kitty had their usual rounds of critizing everyone, and Crystal and Clem tried to kill themselfs. Again. Milla sat on her platform at the lake, bored out her her funkylicious mind.

Milla sighed and said, "There's nothing to do around here." She thought to herself for a moment, then got a devious smile on her face. "I know how to spruce things up around here." Being a woman of the 60's, she knew a thing or two about drugs. Milla pulled a small baggie out of her pocket. It was filled with a green plant substance. She giggled to herself a little and levitated off to the main lodge.

Milla entered and walked up to Ford. "Hello Ford," she said, trying to hold back her laughter. "Can I use the kitchen for a moment?"

" Sure, just hurry up, or else these burgers will never get finished." Ford said, taking his chef hat and putting it on Milla's head.

Milla smiled and pulled a box of brownie mix from a shelf. She whipped up some delishious brownie batter, then added her 'secret ingrident' before mixing the dessert up and putting it in the pan. She heated up the oven and placed her brownies into the oven. When she realized it was slow as Oleander on a jog, she just used pyroknesis on the pan until the brownies were perfectly cooked.

Quentin and Phoebe jammed in the background. Quentin smelled this delicious prank and said "Yo Milla, you making somthing that sure smells tight." the two stopped playing and walked up to the kitchen.

"Ohh! Brownies!" Phoebe yelled, "Can I have one? I've been dying for somthing sweet!"

"Just hold on a second, children." Milla said, cutting the brownies up into individual squares. There were enough for every child at camp to eat. There was also enough pot in there, everyone would get totally baked for a good few hours. Milla finished cutting up the peices and handed Quentin and Phoebe their slice of expierence.
 Smon
06-12-2006, 11:43 PM
...this story is going into a whole new category of "squee".
 KingCheez
06-13-2006, 12:13 AM
Being a woman of the 60's, she knew a thing or two about drugs.

darth_ave has suddenly become about 100 times better than shakespeare
 DarthAve
06-13-2006, 12:36 AM
XD! I'll finish it tomarrow.
 pyrohappygirl
06-13-2006, 12:44 AM
That. Blew. My. Mind. Completely. I loved that. Better than most things I have read! Also, have either of you read my fan fictions? I could post one here if you want...
 DarthAve
06-13-2006, 1:16 AM
Being a woman of the 60's, she knew a thing or two about drugs.

darth_ave has suddenly become about 100 times better than shakespeareSigged!

and just wait for tomarrow. Everyone pretty much gets reefer madness.
 pyrohappygirl
06-13-2006, 4:26 AM
Oh cool! MADNESS! INSANITY! But... Will there be death?
 Jintor
06-13-2006, 6:11 AM
Why am I slightly disturbed by the whole point of Psychonauts being slowly twisted into the realm of Grand Theft Auto? >>

Now THERE'S a crossover idea. Especially for Maloof >>
 DarthAve
06-13-2006, 12:11 PM
Oh cool! MADNESS! INSANITY! But... Will there be death?
No death. Everyone just get's high, listens to stoner music, and someone wants to go to white castle, but end up going to chic-fil-a instead.
 DarthAve
06-13-2006, 2:16 PM
FINSHED!!!

So High: Chapter 2

Milla took them out a brownie and handed Quentin and Phoebe both a slice. They pretty much enhaled it because it's chocolate, and chocolate and kids will always mix. The two licked the crumbs off their fingers, thanked Agent Vodello for their brownie, and went back to their instruments.

It took a few moments, but then the Mary Jane began to kick in. Their pupils enlarged, they saw things from new perspectives, felt things differently. Their minds had been compleatly warped into somthing magical.

Quentin looked at Phoebe, then took a step back. "Duuuuuuuuuuuude," he said, "Your head is so big!" Quentin just stared in astonishment.

Phoebe looked back at Quentin and took a step back herself. "No way!! Your head is ginormous!!" she yelled at him. The two just continued to stare at eachother in the sheer amazement of their large heads.

Milla, trying to hold back her laughter, walked from to kitchen to the bandmates and asked them "What's wrong children? Are you two feeling ok?"

Quentin and Phoebe both looked over at Milla and saw her dress. The psychadelic pattern on it just freaked them out. They stared at her dress for a long time, until they both simaltaniously said "Duuuuuuuuuuuuude." Her psychadelia dress was messin with their minds so muh, they couldn't answer.

Milla smirked a little and pulled out a box from the kitchen. it was a small brown box labeled 'Party Box'. She began to open it and take out it's contents. Inside, there was a strobe light, disco light ball, a mix cd labeled 'Party Music', and various scarves of vivid patterns.

Milla plugged in all the light stuff, hung the scarves around, and put in the CD. The lodge turned into a a basement of a teenager via 1967. The Grateful Dead played in the background and Milla was reliving the good times of teenage years.

Milla took the loud speaker for the lodge and began to speak. "Hello children and staff! I just want to tell everyone of you that we are having a swinging party up here in the lodge. I've made enough sweets for everyone here and we are having a funky time. So everyone should come up for this party, because it's going to be a once in a lifetime event!"

Every body heard this message and at the word 'sweet', came running toward the lodge. When the students walked into the lodge, they all wondered what the hell happened. Milla gave them a brownie as they entered and of coarse, being children, they ate it down.

After a few hours, the marijuana settled in on everyone's mind. Strawberry Alarm Clock played in the background while everyone got expierenced. Raz, Vernon, Lili, and Franke all sat on their backs, starting at the ceiling. "Vernon, tell another of your far out stories." Franke asked.

"Shhhh,don't speak. Just look." Vernon said. Everyone just stared at the lights around them .

"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude" They all just said They were in an enchanted around them. Milla stood outside and just laughed her funky ass off at this.

"I can't believe these kids are waasted!!" she said to herself, "This is hilarious!"

"Milla? Is that you?" said a familer voice Sasha was standing right infront of her. "I came to see where all of the children went."

Milla just said "They're all in here, we're having a party. Here, have this." Milla pulled out her last brownie. she knew if Sasha saw all the kids high, he would tell HQ and she would be busted.

"Umm, I'm not much of a sweet person, but thanks." Sasha took it and nibbled it anciously. Then, the secret ingrident in them hit him. "Woah." he said, looking at his hands. "My hands are sooooooooooooo huge." He said, swaggling himself into the lodge.

Milla stood there astonished. She couldn't believe Sasha Nein, the uptight one of the group, was high. She just wished she'd made enough brownies so she could join in on the fun.

"I want some White Castle!!! WOO!!!!!!" Yelled Oleander, before the doors shut.
Page: 21 of 28