Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina Six: Postlude to Holocaust Part II

Page: 5 of 5
 Admiral
02-21-2003, 11:08 AM
Heimdall: It's hard to say. The map looks more like a computer screen then anything.
------------------

*Idun smiles at what Orthos said.*

Idun *Thinking*: Perhaps they don't know what will happen. However the Norns knew, and know
 Deac
02-21-2003, 2:42 PM
Orthos: If I fail, then this gets repeated. All of this will be done again, in a loop. Forever. But what would you do? Can I change anything? And will it let me? I do not know. All I know is that evil must be destroyed, and I've got a special knack for doing it.
 Redwing
02-21-2003, 6:44 PM
Marin: *to Heimdall* Not really...*realizing* oh.

Misae: *to Orthos* You're being awfully optomistic. I'll bet if we fail they'll simply use someone else. Or the universe simply gets wrecked. I don't know. And I'm caring less and less. *as she turns away, she glares at Idun*

Guy: *over comm* Actually, if they want us to use the Time Matrix, then it's likely they can't just move back in time and fix things themselves. Whoever "they" are. So...I don't think we're getting more than one shot.

----------

*The door opens in front of Guy. He carries Aidan into the building*
 Deac
02-22-2003, 11:52 AM
*Orthos turns to Misae*

Orthos: I'm sorry you feel that way. For many years, I myself raged against the living. It was after I had escaped from Byss. And do you know what my therapist taught me? That the distortion was in my own soul. If we fail, it's the end. Of everything. Do you want Fenrir to consume everything? Because I certainly don't, and that's why I'm here. That's why we're all here. Maybe that's why we're all alive: To oppose or join evil. I had my choice mad for me. How about you?
 Admiral
02-23-2003, 2:11 AM
Idun: It is pointless to worry about the future. It has long been set. The only real unkown is how you get there.

[time line advancing in 3...2...1]

*The Asgardreid arrives at coruscant. With their arrival at Coruscant the map changes. It now shows them a portion of Coruscant.*
 Redwing
02-23-2003, 2:22 AM
*Misae doesn't answer Orthos*

----------

*Unseen, Sakara and the Spectar slip into existence in the room where the two Irvines are holding a discussion*

Sakara: The one with the red hair...he's the one. I want to...ruin him. To destroy him. To utterly break him. Driving him to suicide would be nice, but I'll settle for hopelessly insane. That's where you come in.

*Sakara grins*
 Scar Da Kookee
02-23-2003, 10:26 AM
RH Irvine: "I jsut don't get it. I have nothing left for me to do now,..' *Takes a sip of an alcoholic beverage* "I mean with the 'Faction' making a treaty with the Imperial Republic. I have no work."

Spectar: "Yes, An interesting character... They look like a pair of near drunks. What you ask may not be hard for me to preform,.."

WH Irvine: "I'm sure you could find something." *Takes a sip of his Raynorian alcoholic softy.*

RH Irvine: "Yeah sure, what might that be?" *Sip*

Spectar: *continueing* "...What wouldnt there be nice motivation we could add to the mix? Like what would he do when I turn him insane?"

WH Irvine: "Well, I plan on rejoining a small group that I kinda joined a few days ago." *sip*

RH Irvine: "Really?" *another sip*

*If Spectar been in a more human form, he'd had an expression of interest, along with a raise eyebrow.*

Spectar: "Sakara, may I ask if those people that the other one mentioned were the ones I saw a while ago? And you plan on me turning this 'Irvine' into something that would attempt to kill them?"

RH Irvine: "...I hope they like guests. By the way, why did you separate from them?" *finishs ale*

WH Irvine: "Well, uh, certain sircumstances had happend a while ago, and Lokpehit came, I tried to fight him along side of this 'Guy'. Well, we both lost. Some sort of Imperal craft came and started wreking the place." *Finishs drink* "It was a little hetic."
 Deac
02-23-2003, 12:16 PM
*Orthos uses the sensors to scan Coruscant. He picks up a news broadcast*

News: The Imperial Remnant finally surrendered today. As the cleanup continues, the statue of Lokpihet Darkstar was torn down and one of... *he turns to the side* is this right?...It is...OK, it's your funeral... Deac Starkiller, a dead Colonel deemed a Heretic by the Imperium was placed at the palace gates. General Mako, one of the men who lead the assault,said it was their fallen leader's wish. It is now clear how Lord Syrnl and Lokpihet died in the explosion of the Reaver craft...

*Orthos turns the viewscreen off*

Orthos: He would have hated that.
 Admiral
02-23-2003, 4:41 PM
*The Asgardreid enters the atmorsphere. Heimdall alone on the bridge flies the ship through the city. Over the comm*

Heimdall: I told you that map was strange. Now where is it pointing to?

*In the Lounge the map sits on the table, and next to it a holographic map of coruscant.*

Idun: Keep going south. We are going to an airfeild. It was destroyed in the recent battles. Now it is abandoned.

Heimdall: Thankyou.

*Heimdall, sets course for the field. As the Asgardreid came closer to the area, more battle damage was apparant. Some fires were still burning. In the distance was their destination. A short time later the Asgardreid sets down.

Heimdall: We arrived.

*Heimdall keeps the Asgardreid powered up ready to leave in an instance. He then leaves the bridge and locks it. Joining the others in the lounge.*

Heimdall: Everyone ready to go?
 Redwing
02-23-2003, 4:57 PM
((OOS: Ummm...how on earth does Irvine expect to rejoin the group? How is he going to go about doing *that*? He must be drunker than he looks ;)))

*Sakara watches Red Irvine intensely. Then he snaps his head back in the Spectar's direction*

Sakara: He isn't powerful enough to pose a threat if simply used as a rabid dog. No, no...insanity will be much more fun. And I've got just the thing...

*Sakara waves his hand. Chi's body wavers into existence behind them*

Sakara: I need you to replace a soul.

----------

Raschel: Uh...I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

Misae: Well. Back to where it all began.

Marin: Does the map give any other clues as to what we're supposed to be doing here?

----------

*Aidan wakes up with Guy standing over him and a light in his face. He instinctively covers his eyes*

Guy: You're awake.

Aidan: What happened?

Guy: You got stabbed and poisoned. I had to use a pretty strong antidote to get rid of the venom, which is why you were unconscious for so long. As for your wound, it's almost healed, so don't worry about it.

Aidan: *face still covered* I suppose you expect me to be thanking you, then?

Guy:...

*Aidan suddenly lashes out and punches Guy in the face, hard enough to knock him unconscious. Guy falls to the floor*

Aidan: Keep dreaming, Shadow. *gets up, stepping over Guy's body, and walks out of the room*
 Admiral
02-23-2003, 5:12 PM
*Looking at the map.*

Idun: The map is pointing directly at a building. So I guess whatever we need is going to be there.

Heimdall: Well let's go and see.

*Heimdall steps to Idun and whispers*

Heimdall: Stay on the ship just in case.

*Heimdall, lowers the boarding ramp. and exits the ship. He looks around. Smoke was rising from some of the buidlings.*

Heimdall *to self*: God I hate this place.
 Scar Da Kookee
02-23-2003, 8:21 PM
Spectar: "I can. But what do you want with him afterwards? The right soul should be used for the right job, wouldn't you say so yourself?"

*WH Irvine finally order a harder beverage*

RH Irvine: "Finaly?" *Raises finger to order another* "You we're always a wuss." *stares drunkenly at WH Irvine*

WH Irvine: *point at RH* "Your drunk, ya shtupid drunk fool."

RH Irvine: "Drunken fool? At least I don't have a slur!" *grining* "You have a low tolerence..."

Spectar: "I have to admit, if we wiat a little more, this might get amusing..."

*The bartender continues to pour drinks.*

WH Irvine: "Drunk."
RH Irvine: "Slur."

*They glang glasses.*

((Behold! The new lightsaber fighting style! Drunken Jedi! :D))
 Deac
02-24-2003, 1:49 PM
*Orthos exits*

Orthos: I agree. The place reeks of Lokpihet. What do expect there will be here? Angry evil gods? Dark clones of ourselves? Or maybe just hundreds of traps.
 Admiral
02-24-2003, 3:14 PM
Heimdall: It has nothing to do with him. I just hate this planet.

We probably won't be facing anything at the moment. We will have to trigger something like we did before. Let get moving.
 Redwing
02-25-2003, 10:45 PM
((*wishes Rwos was there to say "What's with the Starkillers and clones?" :D*))

Sakara: I have a better idea. Let's not wait. Have you ever seen American movies? Of course not. But if there's one thing you can learn from pop culture, it's never waste time gloating over a hero's predicament when your time would be better spent ruining him now. Besides, amusing as it is to watch two morons drunk off their arses, I find nothing really beats a little pain, suffering, and general destructive evil. *grins* So. About that soul. Got any...vampires handy?

-----------

Raschel: Wow, that sounds so encouraging Orthos, please continue.

Misae: There was a battle here...

Marin: I can morph something to sniff out the area, if you want to wait a few seconds.
 Deac
02-26-2003, 1:52 PM
*Orthos chuckles*

Orthos: Who knows. Maybe they'll be a Scout "Bring and buy" sale with what we need going for twenty decacreds.

*Orthos suddenly senses something*

We are not alone...
 Scar Da Kookee
02-26-2003, 6:01 PM
Spectar: "Hmm, Vampires,.. I have a decent amount of them I could persuade into this,.. I have all sorts taht could be udeful in this. You are going to have this soul to create a mental break down for this person?"

RH Irvine: "I forgot why we're drinking..."

WH Irvine: "Your getting drunk cus you lost your job. I'm drinkening with you, becuase it sucks to get drunk alone." *raises a finger* "Trust me I know!" *wavers a bit, and passes out on the table.*

RH Irvine: "You can't hold your liquer."

(( :D ))
 Redwing
02-27-2003, 4:34 AM
((OOS: Scar, you do realize the Spectar sounds far drunker than the two Irvines))

Sakara: You know there's a marvelous new invention in my time...something called putting two and two together. Here's the first two: Irvine's dead master and a vampire soul just dying to be put in him. Here's the second two: A naive apprentice, being Irvine, and an organization, being the one that raised Irvine, which rather foolishly trusts all of its own. Impeccably. їComprendй?

*looks back at the two drunken 'Jedi'* Why did they have to name em both "Irvine", anyway?

----------

Misae: I sense it too.

Marin: Alright then...morphing now.

*Marin's form begins to shrink and turn grey*
 Scar Da Kookee
02-27-2003, 6:48 AM
Spectar: "Something to do with their birth and heritiage or something,.. And as for using 'Chi's body..."

*Another specture appears,..*

Specture: "Sorry to interupt,.. No one else is watching either,.."

Spectar: "What is it?"

Specture: "These two already seen the one that is called 'Chi'. His spirit visited them, they were able to communicate through the force,.."

Spectar: *turning back to Skara* "Exactly... If they had both seen this chi's spirit, why would he go insane? Wouldnt be better at this point to corrupt him directly?"
 Redwing
02-27-2003, 8:54 PM
Sakara: I'm surrounded by lunatics. No, we can't just plant little Evil seeds in his mind to turn him into the next Attalia the Hun or Hannibal Lecter. It's against the Rules in this universe, you know? Big bad mojo to be messing with. Now let's think about this for a moment, shall we? What do vampires want? What do vampires do?

*at blank looks* Okay, so maybe the problem here is that you're all too young to have seen the beauty of vampirics in action. Well, let me give you a little recap: Vampires want to bring destruction and evil. To make more of their own. To kill. Soulless, from the human side, anyway. But while they don't have the human soul, they've still got the human's brain.

*taps Chi's unresponsive forehead* In here is all the information necessary for a vampire to destroy the remainder of Irvine's little "family". He was pretty high up in the corporate ladder in their Jedi-military-organization, I hear tell...the spawn, or half-sister spawn, of the people who killed you. Doesn't the idea of turning them all into vamps, or just drained dead bodies, sound like a nice idea of revenge to you? And think about it...you help me destroy them, destroy Irvine, destroy good, and in return I'll get you your little plane ticket to The Higher Planes. Sound attractive?

*turns to gaze at the red-haired Irvine* Do you see the look on his face? That's the look of a man who hasn't lost everything. Let's change that.
 Scar Da Kookee
03-01-2003, 9:16 AM
Spectar: "True... Very well then, we have a deal..."

*A second figure wavers into exsistence, a pale and weak looking vampire.*

Spectar: "This one died in a prison, lack of nutrition im afriad. Allow him to remanifest in another body however, his spirit's should be worthy enough of even that creature your having run about..."

*looks over the 'soul' again...*

Spectar: "Yes, this one might not look much now. But he'll do your job..."
 Redwing
03-01-2003, 9:52 PM
Sakara: He died? Of malnutrition? I thought vampires couldn't die from not eating. Just, uh, go loony. *looks at the vamp suspiciously* Is there any other things about this vamp I should know about?

----------

*A cloaked-and-hooded figure walks from the closest building*

Figure: *male voice* You sense something, do you? You're going to be sensing alot more very soon.

*Marin stops morphing and reverses* Who are you?

Figure: I'm the next piece to your puzzle. You awoke me when you destroyed the crystal.

Marin: What crystal?

Figure: The Crystal of Orthaeur.

*A floating image appears in the air, ofMisae's lightsaber stabbing into the glowing crystal inside the monster Caloslocke. The crystal explodes in light and the image shatters*

Marin: The crystal...inside Caloslocke?

Figure: Every action has its consequences. You destroyed the Crystal. Now the Awakening is at hand.
 Scar Da Kookee
03-01-2003, 9:56 PM
Spectar: "Well the Vampire did kill himself. This is just the soul of the vampire. You wanted insane didn't you not? Revival and a little motivation would allow him to do your bidding..."
 Admiral
03-02-2003, 12:38 AM
*Heimdall rest his hand on the grip of his sword*

Heimdall: What is this awakening that you refer to?
 Redwing
03-02-2003, 1:31 AM
Sakara: Not really. I want something that can take apart things, not run through them like a rabid bulldog. Or...wampa, in your case.

----------

Figure: Long, long ago, before even the time of the Aesir, before the Force flowed through the galaxy, there was the Old World.

*A rip appears in the air. The world of Mrear is shown through it, with elves, men, and dwarves walking about. It looks like the consummate fantasy world, complete with a mage in the corner of the picture casting a spell. More images flash by, creating a montage of life that suddenly ends, showing blackness*

Figure: That all changed, millennia ago. The world of magic passed away. And your world was born. But not all things were new. The old gods, the Aeges, stayed, ever watching. The Avatars continued to walk among men. And the Old Ones have waited in their hiding places above the worlds...watching, waiting for all eternity, for the ones who would come to release them.

Misae: Release?

Figure: The Old Ones have been bound for all time by the Crystal of Ortheaur...which you, the Champions, have broken.

----------

*Guy wakes up to find himself suspended in midair by makeshift chains. He tries to rub his head but his hand won't reach. He blinks from looking into one of two floodlights trained on him*

Guy: *groans*...Aidan?

*Aidan walks in the room and looks up at Guy. He's holding a blaster and has several packs and devices slung over his shoulders* Oh, look. The Shadow finds himself hung up for all the world to see. In the light.

Guy: Aidan, what are you doing?

Aidan: You may have fooled the rest of them, but I know what you are. I know your evil. *walks closer to Guy* You know what your friends did to me? I'm sure you've looked in my files...watched how they tortured me. You want to see the scars?
 Admiral
03-02-2003, 1:58 AM
Heimdall: A lot of beings have been released of late. Now care to elborate on how you fit into all of this?
 Redwing
03-02-2003, 4:09 AM
Figure: I am only the humble next piece of your puzzle. I am here to tell you your choices.

Two paths lie before you. One is short and one is long. The long path begins ahead of you in that building. *points to the building behind him that he had come from* Your map will show you the way. If you take this path you will gain something that will be very valuable in your quest. If you choose to take the path of speed, the reverse side of your map will show you the way. The choice is yours.
 Scar Da Kookee
03-02-2003, 12:49 PM
Spectar: "Why do you think he was put in that prison and left for dead, in the first place? While insane he was, but stupid and dull witted he was not. He tryied verious ways to torture his victums, meny still in use today, although their orgins hadn't been explained."
 Deac
03-02-2003, 3:00 PM
*Orthos looks puzzled*

Orthos: Liar! It's all still there! The Mrearans just don't want to be found! That's why the Avatars came here! *He turns to the others* Don't trust him!

*Orthos draws the Starkiller sword*

Tell me your true name, God of Lies...
 Redwing
03-02-2003, 9:46 PM
((*checks off "getting Deac to call one of my characters the God of Lies" off Things To Do list* :D ;)))

Figure: Ah, you are one of those with knowledge...however, you misunderstand me, Orthos of the Stars. I have no name, and I speak only the truth. I never said the world of Mrear was gone, nor magic destroyed. On the contrary, the Crystal of Ortheaur helped keep both of these hidden. However now that you Champions have destroyed it---

Marin: Why do you keep calling us "Champions"?

Figure: Because that is what you are. The Champions of good in these dark times.

Misae: I thought we were just the people being used to find the Time Matrix.

*The figure is silent*

----------

Sakara: Uh...*looks wary* Alright then, just get on with it. But if this doesn't work, remember, no higher planes for you...

*Sakara fades out*
 Admiral
03-02-2003, 9:54 PM
Heimdall: Nothing is that simple Misea. Anyways I'm going to that building. Is anyone going to accompany me?

*Heimdall begins to walk towards the building*
 Redwing
03-02-2003, 10:22 PM
Marin: I shall. *walks towards the building along with Heimdall*

Misae: *to Heimdall* If you're so smart, then tell me what he means?

Raschel: I'll, uh, I'll...Orthos?
 Scar Da Kookee
03-02-2003, 10:26 PM
Spectar: "I'm not sure why I bother sometimes..."

*The figure of the vampire dissapears and the body of Chi starts to move. The body raises his head, and gives a evil smirk to Spectar.*

Spectar: "You have the memories of that body your in. Use them agenst this man here, destory everything this man knows about his organization and personal life, whats left of it. As for the other one, Sakara wants nothing to do with him, leave him alone."

Posessed Chi: "Very well then. When do I start?"

Spectar: "Right away, but not right here, can't give away the surprise just yet, if you get my drift."

*The possesed Chi gets teleported to a location a few kilometers away, and brought to the living specturm.*

Spectar: <Sakara, it is done.>
 Deac
03-03-2003, 1:52 PM
*Orthos feels very tempted to go down the short route. But it passes as Heimdall begins to walk toward the longer path*

"Guess our choice is made, Raschel. Heimdall's the leader here. *To figure* But I still don't trust you, and if anything happens to us, I will find you.
 Admiral
03-03-2003, 7:50 PM
Heimdall: It's simple really. Evil is running around loose, and this galaxy will be destroyed. The people who created these quests needed champions to save galaxy. When we finish the quest the galaxy will be restored. However, it isn't as simple as that. This is all preparation for the final cataclysmic battle between good and evil.

I feel something eminating from that building. It isn't evil, and something make me feel that we will need it.
 Redwing
03-03-2003, 11:55 PM
Figure: I will be right where you left me.

*Raschel follows Orthos*

----------

*Sakara replies telepathically without appearing* <He knows what to do, correct?>

----------

Guy: I'm sorry for what my people did to you, Aidan. But you're attacking the wrong person here.

Aidan: Oh, I think I'm attacking just the right one. What's your game, Shadow? Why were you being so friendly? So eager to help?

Guy: I can only do what I'm driven to do. I'm not what you think.

Aidan: So where does it leave the rest of us when you're driven to betray us all when the profit smells biggest? What...you want to sell the Time Matrix on the black market?

Guy: You're being paranoid, Aidan. You're seeing things that aren't really there...

Aidan: Says the Shadow. Well, I've got news for you. This isn't about paranoia. This isn't about revenge. This is about survival. Well, I guess it's about revenge, too, but you know how these things go. *Aidan's eyes glow and he lifts the enormous blaster strapped to his shoulder* Now, it's very simple: you die, I live. And I have revenge.

Guy: I can't change what happened, Aidan. I know you're in pain, but killing me won't do change anything. Think this through...did you leave the door open?

Aidan: I---what?

*Suddenly, Aidan is bowled over by a large, furry, growling, vaguely catlike beast with a long tail and a mouthful of sharp teeth*
 Admiral
03-05-2003, 11:24 AM
*Reaching the door, Heimdall tries the door controls, they refused to work. Touching the door it falls inwards. Heimdall shurgs and enters the building.

Looking around he sees ruble everywhere. Sun light entered the building through holes in the roof, some walls were crumbling.

Heimdall begins to walk over the rumble. Some of it slides down revealing a hand.

Walking gingerly over the rumble, he makes his way to the center of the building. Somewhere amoung the debri was the thing that was eminating goodness*

Heimdall: Look for something that is out of place. *to self* This could take a while.
 Scar Da Kookee
03-05-2003, 6:38 PM
Spectar: <Yes, I have told him to perform exactly what you asked. He will use the body's memories agenst the one called Irvine Cracken Palpitine, with the intent to crush his moral and most likey sanity...>
 Redwing
03-05-2003, 10:48 PM
Misae: Out of place? *lifts foot out of the rubble* Everything here is out of place.

I do sense something...a faint vibration in the Force. I can't tell where it's coming from...

Marin: Do you have any clues as to what we're looking for?

Raschel: I don't think I could feel any more lost. Orthos, do you have any idea what they're all talking about?

*Suddenly, a rip appears in the air. A small, opaque red portal with a glowing outline materializes, then another, then another*

Raschel: What in the Force?

*An oversized, long red and black snake drops from the nearest portal. It falls to the ground, coils and hisses. It stares around at the group with slitted eyes*

Marin: *disbelief* It's a...snake!

*The snake startles at her voice. It turns and lunges at Orthos*

----------

*Aidan struggles with the cat-beast. Another leaps into the room and snarls at Guy*

Guy: Here, kitty, kitty.

*The beast leaps at Guy. Guy twists his body, causing it to swing on the chains. He meets the beast in midair and wraps his legs around its neck. The weight drags them both violently backwards, pulling the chains down from the bars in the ceiling which Aidan had carelessly wrapped them around. The two fell into one of the spotlights, breaking it*

Aidan: Aargh! *Aidan repeatedly zaps the cat-beast with electric energy, but is clearly weakened by the wound in his stomach* You stupid creature! I'll kill you, you stupid---

*Guy grabs a small blaster rifle Aidan dropped. He shoots his beast in the eye. It drops. Guy maneuvers the gun so it points at one of his chains, and shoots it through. He shoots two more times, and the chains fall off.

Aidan finally kicks the beast off of him, brings up his pulse gun and shoots it through its skull. He turns around and notices Guy is gone.*

----------

Sakara: <Maybe I should watch. You know, make sure he doesn't get distracted and run out in the sun or....something. Not that I want to play vamp-sitter but....>

*Sakara senses something and grins*

I can smell it. The chaos is already beginning.
 Scar Da Kookee
03-06-2003, 8:31 AM
Spectar: <The sun should no effect him, it is the body of that Jedi is it not?>

-------------

*The possesed Chi arrives at an airfield, and steals a transport shuttle.*

Possesed Chi: "First those whom he looked up to, next those whom he fought along with."

---------------

*On holoprojectors on Corusant:

Today the New Republic Empire, had signed a treaty with a small faction, and is requesting to officaly be annexed into the Senate.*
 Deac
03-06-2003, 3:01 PM
*Orthos dodges the snake, then swipes at it with his sword. It coils round his legs, as he hacks at it's thick skin, trying to get it off of him.*

Orthos: Help! Come on! Giant snake here!
 Scar Da Kookee
03-06-2003, 8:26 PM
*a lightsaber sound from behind Orthos. Then a swing, the bindings of the snake losen as it falls to the floor.*

*Standing behind Orthos was a young man, in his early twenties, wielding a yellow bladed Lightsword.*

???: "You seemed scared there for a minute." *Extingushes lightsword and extends hand* "Hi, my name is Kurtis, my friends call me Kur."
 Redwing
03-07-2003, 2:17 AM
((OOS: Scar, there is no New Republic Empire. What are you going on about? Also Deac is controlling the NR I believe.

What is Kur doing here? How did Kur get here?...oh, whatever.))

Sakara: What...? *angrily* When I said I wanted a vampire soul, that should have implied that I wanted a vampire. A vampire Jedi. Not a possessed Jedi - what would I possibly want with a possessed Jedi!?

----------

Misae: We're not your friends. *ignites her teal saber* You're no Jedi. What are you doing here?

Marin: Those portals...

*Another snake slithers and drops out of another small portal suspended in midair. More snakes poke their heads through other portals, licking the air*

Raschel: What are these things? What's happening?

----------

*Aidan growls in the back of his throat. His eyes glow. He sniffs the air and moves off in the direction of Guy's scent.

Guy, in another room, picks up a opened bottle of pills from the floor and reads the label*

Guy: Figures...*opens several cabinets, searching for something*
 Admiral
03-07-2003, 12:04 PM
*With the movements, the loose debri in the room shift. revealing the edge of box. Heimdall smiled, the side of the box contained runes. Putting on gloves to protect himself he removes the box. He begins to examine it when Orthos shouts for help. Placing the box inside his robes to keep it safe, he turns to see Kur. Misea ignites her lightsaber.

Stepping forward Heimdall unsheaths his own sword and points it directly at Kur's neck*

Heimdall: Thank you sir for your assistance. Now if you value your life you will leave here immediatly.

*More snakes begin to enter*

Heimdall: We have what we came for, I recommend that we leave. If we have to fight I rather do it in the open with room to manuever.

*Heimdall sheaths his sword and begins to walk passed Kur then pauses*

Heimdall: Leave and do not try to meddle in our affairs again, if you do then I will kill you.

*Heimdall moves to the door*

Heimdall: Misea, you lead the way out, Raschel and Marin follow her. Me and Orthos will take up the rear.
 Deac
03-07-2003, 1:38 PM
*A snake hurls itself at Orthos, who deflects it, slicing it's head off in the process. He then stabs at the ones slithering toward him as he backs toward the door*

Orthos: I hope that was really useful!
 Scar Da Kookee
03-07-2003, 5:48 PM
((I thought the republic and whats left if the empire signed a treaty due to each other losing a crap load of planets ^_~

as for Kur, he has to get into this sooner or later, becuase he has to die... :D))

*Kur follows out the door briefly.*

Kur: "Well im sorry if your friend here was screaming for help like a girl!" *under breath* "Ya bunch of asses..."

*Kur turns and continues to walk down the street from when he was walking...*

--------------

Spectar: <Sakara, you wanted the memories of the one called 'Chi' for the vampire to use, for that to work, the body would have to remain intact for him to have full access to the bodies memories. Alteration is not needed for the person whom you asked to have manipulated, he's one of the strongest of his people. Have 'faith', reguardless how ironic it is to say it. Just wait.>
 Redwing
03-08-2003, 7:56 PM
((Er...what does that have to do with the subject?))

Sakara: What are you babbling about? How simple can it be to make that human a vampire, mirroring the "natural" way it is done? Hell, I would do it myself, if I had a vampire's essence available for me to plop in someone! Why do you think I asked for a vampire? So it could make more of its own! What is this dead, possessed, human going to do? Frighten Irvine to death?

----------

*Raschel finally pulls her blaster out and shoots a neat hole in the head of the nearest snake. Misae beheads another snake, then stares at Heimdall*

Misae: What, you suddenly think you're our leader? I won't take orders from you!

*Marin's voice speaks in thought speech* <Why not? He just told you you could lead.>

*Misae looks at Marin. She isn't there. In her place is a small dragonlike creature the size of a dog, with tiny wings and scales colored like jewels. Misae looks at her in disbelief*

Misae: How in the Force do you do that?

Marin: <It has nothing to do with the Force.> *She looks at Heimdall* <Heimdall? Don't say anything. I'm speaking to you in private thought speech.> *Marin starts bounding away* <Follow me ahead of the others. I don't want to confuse them. These snakes...they're creatures of magic. And they're being attracted to us.>

----------

*Aidan stalks through the building, following Guy's scent. His glowing eyes have taken on a red tint*

Aidan: I know you're here, Shadow...come and face me like the man you think you are!

*Aidan suddenly stops and twitches his ears. Then he bounds off on all fours in the opposite direction*
 Admiral
03-08-2003, 8:37 PM
Heimdall: If you want to stay here then fine, I really do not care.

*Heimdall cleaves the head of a snake that was ready to strike. He then goes through the door, when another snake strikes, he barely dodges and uses his dagger to kill it*

This places is getting over run, so if you are planning on leaving I suggest you do it now.

*Heimdall leaves the room and heads for the exit to the building, dodging snakes*
 Scar Da Kookee
03-08-2003, 10:43 PM
Spectar: <"If you want me to fix it so that the body is vampiric? Or do you want to keep complaining? Granted you can do what I had done, and you didn't have the essences that I have, but next time you want my help, which necromancy is a broad term, make it clear and specific to me, becuase I can guarentee you that I am the only one that has the right amount of sense to even think about what you tell to any Specture.">
 Redwing
03-09-2003, 12:57 AM
Sakara: *appearing behind the Spectar* So, let me see here. I asked you for a vampire, and you gave me a human possessed by a vampire. Now you're telling me you didn't even have a good reason?

----------

*Marin's dragon morph flaps above Heimdall. Marin continues to speak in private thought speech* <These snakes...it's as if we are painted targets to them. This dragon feeds off magic creatures, and it wants to eat you right now.>

*More snakes slither out of the building, following Heimdall. Marin dives and bites the head off one.

Inside the building, Misae swings her lightsaber and slices the head off another snake, then another. Raschel fires her blaster into the head of another snake about to bite her*

Raschel: Orthos! What should we do?
Page: 5 of 5