Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina Six: Postlude to Holocaust Part II

Page: 3 of 5
 Admiral
01-16-2003, 11:50 PM
Idun to Heimdall: I'm going to have to tell you about this, it is rather funny.

Heimdall: Huh?

Idun: When we get out of here I'll explain.
 Redwing
01-17-2003, 12:16 AM
*Another beam shreds the right arm of the Spectar's "body". The beams now cycle directly around the phantom's figure*

T: *eyes glowing* Don't babble, Sith. You're embarrassing yourself.

*T closes the beams, ripping up and dissolving the figure. T closes his eyes and pushes the disembodied soul from the plane*

T: Come back again, and the damage will be far more permanent.

I wonder why he threatened to raise the dead...great. Another thing I have to watch for.
 Deac
01-17-2003, 1:49 PM
*Orthos sees the whiteness fading Orthos does not see anyone else, but senses . As this happens, a book lands at his feet, and a familiar voice speaks*

Deac: Page 253, Orthos. And when you find what you seek, use it wisely. Use it for good.

*Orthos opens the book*

Relethar....god of Vengeance. Brother of Lokpihet, God of Hatred (Lokpihet Darkstar's namesake.)

Guy? Where are we? I...see only whiteness. Is there a door?
 Scar Da Kookee
01-17-2003, 2:05 PM
*Spectar sees the world around him morph as he slips back into the spectural realm...*

Specture: "Bah! Foolish Aeges, I vow I will have my time."

*cough*good time for soemthing to do with srynl now, deac*cough* :D
 Deac
01-18-2003, 2:06 PM
*Coruscant. The battle rages ever on, as losses mount on both sides, the planetry shield still prevents the troops from getting the starship support they need. Syrnl barks orders everywhere,until-*

Comm: Sir! The shield is down...wait...Lokpihet on the comm...

Lokpihet: Well, Syrnl, you're back. Get back to your own universe. Be a good dad.

Syrnl: The only reason you are my son is because 50% of our DNA chain is identical. Keep firing.

Lokpihet: I think not. You see, my Reavers are packed with explosives and on a collision course with your Flagship!
 Redwing
01-18-2003, 2:39 PM
Main Group

Guy: Yes, there's a door...but I'm not sure you can use it until you can see it. Hey, that book...do you think it contains anything that can help you?

*realizes something* Heimdall! Put the room's crystal back together! It might be necessary to let them emerge from the dream!

----------

Aidan

*Aidan stares around the room*

No...no...no...

*All around the room, he could see the friends from his memories. Except they weren't standing, or talking, or even moving now.

They were lying where they had fallen. Dead.

Aidan looks at his hands, still sparking*

No....

----------

Misae

*Luke looks startled and disappointed*

Misae: Surprised? You shouldn't be. All you Jedi have done is abandon me. Or die. And now, you want me to join you? I don't think so. Even if it's only in a dream.

*Quhn's voice comes from behind her* What about the darkness, Misae?

----------

Raschel

*Raschel stares. She can see Orthos...faded, unmoving, but there*

Orthos? Orthos...Is that you? Orthos?

----------

Dimensional Plane

*As the Spectar slips away, something catches hold of him before he dissolves in his own realm*

Voice: Leaving, so soon? Pity...I was so hoping to speak with you...

*The Spectar sees a man similar-looking to T, but with light purple hair, blue eyes and a devious smile*

Man: I was thinking we could...assist each other. *grins*

----------

Coruscant, Ground Side

Officer: Shield down! I repeat, planetary shield has been breached!

Officer 2: Where are our starships!?!

Officer 3: *looking at a viewscreen* Wait! Is that...Lokiphet!?
 Admiral
01-18-2003, 2:54 PM
Heimdall: With what? Besides the important part is intact.

*places roughly half of the crystal back into the machine. He looks around and sees diagnotic buttons. All of which were reading perfectly. He then removes the crystal again, yet the indicators remained showing that the system was working fine*

This is why the crystal was so easily broken, it is a fake. The real one is barried deep inside the room. I doubt that we could reach it.
 Redwing
01-18-2003, 2:58 PM
Guy: Blast. The book, then?

----------

*Raschel reaches out towards Orthos, and the room around her begins to fade*
 Scar Da Kookee
01-18-2003, 10:03 PM
WH Irvine: "Reavers!? Damnit!" *turns to gun controls* "Aren't guys smart enough to start shooting those things?!"

*Stormtroopers bring RH Irvine into the control room, puzzled at the two nearly identical people...*

RH Irvine to himself: "So this is what he ment... But why, and when did this person come from, and why did they pick me?"

*WH Irvine notices his counterpart...*

WH Irvine: "Your the one in the fighter... Too bad we can't talk right now, we are about to be blown up..."
 Deac
01-19-2003, 10:34 AM
*Syrnl stares at the oncoming war machines*

Syrnl: No. They're tracking ME. Farewell.

*Syrnl runs toward the hangar bay*

-----------------------

*Orthos flips through the pages*

Let me see...I'm not sure if...
 Scar Da Kookee
01-19-2003, 12:21 PM
*Both Irvines follow*

RH Irvine: "To think he'd at least order a abandon ship..."

WH Irvine: "Well at least he's an interesting fellow..."

RH Irvine: "Tell me about it... He launches an attack and he might lose his flag ship that he's currently on..."

WH Irvine: "I don't care who yu think you are, this isn't the time to critise..."

RH Irvine: "What ever, keep running..."

--------

Voice: "Leaving, so soon? Pity...I was so hoping to speak with you..."

*The Spectar sees a man similar-looking to T, but with light purple hair, blue eyes and a devious smile*

Man: "I was thinking we could...assist each other." *grins*

Spectar: "Or else your going to banish me completely. Aside from that, I don't believe I've told you or anyone for that matter what I want... How ever, I might be willing to debate, what ever or not if you can do what I want, although there must be something I can do that you cannot... So speak have you!"
 Redwing
01-19-2003, 6:24 PM
Raschel

*Raschel begins to lose awareness of her surroundings as Orthos comes into focus. She touches him, and suddenly her memories disappear. She is left looking at the whiteness surrounding Orthos*

What does this mean?

*Raschel hears a voice, like an echo*

"Getting your attention, Mortal? Good. Now, I hate to interupt your little crusade, but soon you're going to go through a change and you're gonna need to make some friends among us. My name is Relethar. This power you have, you could use it...for yourself. Think about it."

*Raschel shudders involuntarily. Then another voice comes*

"Relethar....god of Vengeance. Brother of Lokpihet, God of Hatred."

Vengeance. Something I held on to for so long...something I might be still holding if it wasn't for Orthos. I couldn't really keep hating his father while Orthos loved him...maybe that's why seeing him now erased that horrid place?

But why is he still here?

*Suddenly an idea comes to her*

Raschel: Orthos, listen to me. This whiteness...you can't see your world because of that vengeance god Relethar. You're still seeing on it's level, that of evil, and since that's conflicting with the good inside you you can't see a thing. But Orthos, when all is said and done, you are Orthos, simply Orthos, with or without an Avatar, good or evil. You don't need to see with the eyes of gods to really see, Orthos...so open yours...

----------

Aidan

*Aidan looks at his hands, still sparking. He can see splashes of red on them...blood-red...*

*Aidan screams* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

*The room distorts and swirls, and then rips open and folds away, leaving Aidan standing in the middle of the room with the others, staring at his hands, which still appear, to him, to have the phantoms of the bloodstains on them*

----------

Misae

*As Quhn's voice speaks, from the darkness Misae can see a form emerge. A man in a black, flowing cloak and masked, shadowed face.

The figure extends its hand and ignites a blood-red lightsaber.

Misae ignites her own bright teal blade. Both swing at the same time*
 Deac
01-20-2003, 1:41 PM
*The book slams shut. Orthos blinks and sees that the door was already open*

Orthos: This way.........

-----------------------

*Syrnl enters a TIE advanced and flys it out of the hangar*

Lokpihet (Over Comm): Coward, father. Trying to run and leave your crew to die?

*Syrnl turns the ship to full engines and turns toward the Imperial Palace on the surface*

Syrnl: No. I'm paying you a visit, son.
 Admiral
01-20-2003, 2:39 PM
Heimdall: Wait, Misea is still trapped. And we will not leave anyone behind.
 Scar Da Kookee
01-20-2003, 8:27 PM
*the two Irvine's get into the fighter that RH Irvine came in on.*

RH Irvine: "Guess i'm lucky this is a two seater..."

WH Irvine: "Well thats good... Just as long as we won't follow exactly what Syrnl is doing..."

RH Irvine: "I was told of a thrid person I should see... I wonder if its this Lokpehit..."

*The Fighter guns out of the hangers and follows right side of Syrnl*

WH Irvine over comm to Syrnl: "I know this is something you want to take care of yourself, but I fought this guy before. I believe another round would do it..."
 Redwing
01-20-2003, 9:00 PM
Group

Guy: What is she doing? *Misae's figure is apparently engaged in combat*

Raschel: It looks like she's...lightsaber fighting. I remember seeing an holo of a Jedi training, and she looks just like that.

----------

Misae

*Misae and the figure duel furiously. Neither gains the upper hand until the figure lashes out with Sith lightning, knocking Misae down*

Misae: Who are you?

*The figure does not answer. It raises its hand again and more lightning flies. Misae screams in pain. The figure stops again, leaving Misae gasping*

Misae: Why...

*The figure lashes out again. This time, Misae rolls, avoiding the lightning at the last second. Rage flows through her*

Misae: I'll KILL you!

*Misae picks up her lightsaber again, blocking the figure's next strike of lightning. She rushes at the figure with blinding speed, dark rage speeding her movements. Before the figure can raise its lightsaber, Misae slices off its hand. Without stopping, she removes its head.

The cloak falls. Misae can see that the figure, contrary to what she had assumed before, was female, not male.

As the head tumbles to the ground, its mask splits and falls off. Misae is suddenly filled with foreboding. She walks unwillingly closer to look at the face.

She sees herself.

As she stares, the face splits open, and the tear extends into the fabric of her vision. It rips open and away as it did for Aidan, revealing the room with the rest of the group behind it*

Guy: She's out.
 Scar Da Kookee
01-21-2003, 11:25 AM
yeah, whatever Luke Skywalker... :rolleyes: :D
 Deac
01-21-2003, 1:42 PM
*Syrnl lands his fighter on the landing bay of the Imperial palace. Lokpihet runs out to meet him, saber drawn. Syrnl ignites his. The reavers rocket toward them, gaining ever closer*

Syrnl: Farewell son.

*Boom*

------------------------------------

*Orthos feels a wave wash over him, then looks at the door*

Orthos: Farewell, father. ...
Let's move on...
 Admiral
01-21-2003, 3:18 PM
*Heimdall looks into the room and sees two objects sitting on a pedestool. It look far to easy.*

Heimdall: Wait, something doesn't seem right. I see something that looks like your key holder, and a folded piece of paper.

*He picks up a piece of the shatter crystal and throws it through the door. It had barely crossed the threshold before it was vaporized.*

Heimdall: I thought so. Before we enter we need to figure out a way to disable the trap, unless you rather die.
 BattleDog
01-21-2003, 6:15 PM
*The IndependanceII drops out of Hyperspace, into the Correscant System.*

*Over Comm.*

Sophae: Attention Phienix, we're here to help, please advise.
 Deac
01-22-2003, 1:35 PM
*Molar Ganis, Syrnl's first officer, answers the comm*

Ganis: This is Pheonix. We're beginning bombardment. The Reavers and the Imperial palace are gone. Lokpihet Darkstar is out. Unfortunatley, Syrnl has fallen...

---------------------------

Orthos: Any ideas?
 Admiral
01-22-2003, 2:45 PM
Idun: Well it depends upon what type of weapon it is and how it's powered.

*Meanwhile Heimdall throws two more crystals each at the very corner of the door, both are vaporized.*

Heimdall: Well it obviously is has movement sensors.
 Redwing
01-22-2003, 10:27 PM
Raschel: *to Orthos* ...Father? Syrnl? What happened?

Marin: *to Heimdall* Could be, unless it's just an energy field filling the room.

Guy: *takes a device from his belt* This scanner can sense and identify different energy signatures. Maybe it'll give us some idea as to how it's powered.

*The scanner hums for a moment*

Guy: That's strange. This scanner shows magic energy - and Force energy - all around us. That's something I've never seen before in this dimension...in fact I wouldn't have thought it possible...

Aidan: Who cares? Does your scanner show you anything helpful?

Guy: Maybe. *motions to the strange machinery lining pieces of the wall of the room they stand in* The scanners show ley lines - magic power lines - leading to the several of those...devices. We may be able to disable the trap from those.
 Deac
01-23-2003, 1:29 PM
*Orthos moves away to Raschel*

Syrnl's...dead. I don't know how...but I don't seem to be able to feel Lokpihet or Reletha either. It looks like there will be no more Darkstars...
 Scar Da Kookee
01-23-2003, 4:48 PM
Another day, another post to edit...

*The two Irvine's land and get out. they were about around 500 yards away from the running syrnl.*

RH Irvine: "Let's go..."

*WH Irvine nods.*

*After a hundred or so paces after passing a few blast doors, RH Irvine notices the Syrnl has sped up to about 600 yards away, and already been engaged in a lightsaber duel with Lokpehit, both doing so in force speed. The explosion occurs, and a hunk of metal, large enough to be used as blast shields, Flies at the two. WH Irvine increases his strength to weither most of the impact, but not enough to hit them both. The Irvine's fly back and get knocked out by the blast. Neither of them have any serious injuries, other then a few bones broken and a concussion or two...*
 Redwing
01-24-2003, 4:05 AM
((OOS: Ummm, Scar, that explosion was designed to take out an advanced Imperial Star Destroyer :D and the Reavers are as tall as buildings. If the Irvines were where you described them they are both certainly dead ;)

Deac, remember Reletha needs to be alive because of Cantina 7 and the fact that she needs to train Ken'atra :D))

Raschel: Orthos...I'm sorry. But well...you thought he died once before...didn't you? Maybe...

Marin: May? How? Do any of us know how to use anything like those? ...No?

Guy: I've seen relics that looked a little like those...but no, I don't know how they work.

Aidan: *claws his hand* Why don't I just demolish them...

Marin: Wait. Maybe we don't have to. I have alot of morphs acquired...maybe one of them can get around that trap.

Aidan: *disbelieving* And you're perfectly fine with using yourself as a guinea pig?

*Misae reignites the lightsaber in her hand*
 Deac
01-24-2003, 1:32 PM
Orthos: He came back because he was allowed to. He wanted a second chance so badly the powers that be let him have it. He won't be coming back.
 Scar Da Kookee
01-24-2003, 4:58 PM
*the explosion left ntohing more but a large crater... Stromtroopers shift through the edges of the rubble, looking for anyone whom survived...*

Stormtrooper: "Why did this happen?"

*The Stormtrooper walks some more, then sees a hand on an edge of a large retangular piece of metal. If the large hunk of flat metal wasn't stopped by other pieces of rubble and metal, it would have crushed the metal's occupents...*

Stormtrooper: "We need a medic over here!"
 Deac
01-25-2003, 1:00 PM
*Molar sits himself in Syrnl's chair*

Molar: Syrnl ordered me to play some music this battle...

*Molar keys in a sequence and music plays over the comm. It is music from the Alternate Universe, entitled "Victory of the Fallen"*

Recording: This is Lord Syrnl. If you hear this, then I have perished in battle. Do not be afraid, I have had my second chance and hope that I have redeemed myself. I urge you, never stop fighting, until the last enemy has fallen. Fear not for those who are gone, but stive on, until the end, when we shall all be free!
 Scar Da Kookee
01-25-2003, 2:20 PM
*Both Irvines are put into Bacta tanks, in a secure location on Couresant.*

*A Doctor runs in from a DNA scanning room.*

Medical Doctor: "Geez, these test results on their blood."

2nd Doctor: "What is it."

Medical Doctor: "Both are conclusive, They are like twins but not..."

2nd Doctor: "Wow. Did ya figure out who they are?"

Medical Doctor: "No, not yet. We have the data to find who ever these two are, someone just kept em a secret, maybe for a long time..."

2nd Doctor: "Well, I have found something with the one you say is younger, the one with the White hair, It seems that he once had a quite vatial virus at one time, thats why he has that white hair. But I took a little more research on that, and it seems that only clones had been able to been able to survive that kind of virus..."

Medical Doctor: "Well I did too find some ilregularities caused by cloning, but the age difference between these two. One's hardly older then the other..."

2nd Doctor: "Well somebody wanted twins..."
 Redwing
01-25-2003, 10:56 PM
Raschel: Yes...you said he was in another universe in fact...did he ever tell you how he got back here?

*Another universe. For some reason that made something click in Raschel's mind, although she couldn't tell what it was*

Marin: Magic, you said...

Guy: Yes. Those ley lines, also...there's something strange about them. They aren't very powerful, but they have a very strong energy output. Usually this would be the reverse because anyone with a magic talent would be able to sense them...

Aidan: ...He's right. Even I can sense them, now that I'm thinking about them...

Marin: Maybe we aren't the only one to ever have come to this dimension from ours. Maybe the person or persons who built this trap had this in mind...

Aidan: *stops* What do you mean?

Marin: That's it. I don't know why I didn't think of it before! It all makes sense.

Aidan: What makes sense? I don't see any sense making here.

Marin: The story of the Time Matrix existing in both our dimensions. The Norns recognizing Guy. The magic here. All of it. We aren't the first...whoever built these traps must have had at least some people from our dimension...

Guy: You think those ley lines were designed to be detected by someone who had magical ability?

Marin: Could be. If I'm right, if we just cut them, the power should go out.

Aidan: How do you cut a ley line?

Guy: You need special tools that I don't have here. Or you could overload them...

*Aidan puts his hands on the wall* Like this? *His hands flash with energy. The wall cracks*

Marin: Careful! You're going to take the place down. Guy, can I have that? *takes the scanner and walks over to Aidan* Focus it here...*to Misae* Why do you have your lightsword on?

Misae: I sense something...
 Admiral
01-25-2003, 11:27 PM
*Heimdall and Idun are off to the side*

Heimdall: It does take them sometime to figure things out.

Idun: Yes but it is necessary. what did you see in the room?

Heimdall: What looks like another key, and a piece of paper. Couldn't see what is on the paper, however I'm hoping that it contains instructions.
 Deac
01-27-2003, 1:42 PM
Orthos: I feel something too. Something bad....

---------------------------------

*Coruscant. A soldier raises the New Republic flag above the ruins of the Imperial Palace. Survivors cheer.*
 Scar Da Kookee
01-27-2003, 3:36 PM
Medical Doctor: "Still no word on their identities..."

*a group of people in robes marches in.*

*A man in robes, approches the doctors...*

Man in robes waves hand: "We are in charge here now... You will forget any information about these two..."

*as the doctors "agree" the others open the tanks. pull out the two Irvine's, and take them away, still unconsious...*
 Admiral
01-28-2003, 1:40 PM
Heimdall: Is the power running to the machine cut off?
 Redwing
01-29-2003, 12:59 AM
*Aidan stops the stream of energy from his hand to the wall* Unless you're going to get over here and help, why don't you shut up and let me concentrate?

*Marin looks surprised, then concerned* What's the matter, Aidan?

Aidan: Nothing. *sends another bolt of energy into the wall* Are they cut yet?

*Marin scans the wall with the detector* Yes. They're cut.
 Admiral
01-29-2003, 10:31 AM
Heimdall: Then lets see if that is all we have to do.

*He takes another piece of the crystal and tosses it. this time it lands safly on the cieling*

Heimdall: How cute, they reversed gravity in that room. otherwise it looks safe to enter.
 Scar Da Kookee
01-29-2003, 1:02 PM
*Growing impatant*

Spectar: "Well?"
 Deac
01-29-2003, 1:35 PM
Orthos: This may be fun...

*Orthos runs in, to find himself hitting the ceiling*

Ouch....
 Admiral
01-29-2003, 2:23 PM
*Heimdall smiles as he watches Orthos hit the cieling. He walks towards the door, Entering the threshold he places his hands on the doorframe. He lifts himself up with his legs entering the new room. Letting go of the doorframe he lands on the cieling feet first. He then walks over to where the crystal landed and picked it up.*

Heimdall: I still think there is something more to this room.

*He looks around the room, and gets his first good look. On the walls were spikes spaced a good deal apart. On impulse Heimdall throws the crystal shard at one of the spikes. Instead of hitting the cieling the shard slams into the wall, near the spike with enough force to shatter it.*

Heimdall: Figures, if your not careful you can find your self impalled by one of the spikes. Someone really had fun with the gravity in this room. I wonder how many other areas have gravity being in different dirrections.
 Redwing
01-29-2003, 10:46 PM
((OOS: We're pretending their conversation happened offscreen, Scar :D ;)))

*Misae still doesn't enter the room* Something is coming.

Marin: Coming? What's coming?

*The rooms' floor begins to vibrate, then shake*

Misae: *holding up her lightsaber* It's here.
 Deac
01-30-2003, 4:15 PM
Orthos: I can feel something...familiar....something very evil.... I hope it's not Fenrir...

*Extends Starkiller Sword*
 Admiral
01-31-2003, 10:39 AM
Heimdall: You said it felt familar then it can't be Fenrir since you have never been exposed to his presance.

*Heimdall walks toward the center of the room, using his sword as a way to measure gravity he avoids any changes (This is done by extending the blade and holding it lightly, if in rest it points to the ceiling then it is safe if it points elsewhere heimdall avoids the area). He reaches the centers and grabs the two items, and stuffs them into his pocket.*

Heimdall: I suggest we leave now.

*Heimdall Goes to the door and leaves the room*
 Redwing
02-01-2003, 7:53 PM
*As Heimdall reenters the room, the figure of a robed elf appears in the center of the room, addressing the group*

Elf: *voice mysteriously amplified* The third and final part of this challenge begins now. You will face the beast Caloslocke. Forged on Mrear by the gods of darkness long ago, Caloslocke is a living machine and was created purely for destruction and terror. There is only one way to destroy this beast. When you do so, you will be allowed to leave. If you fail, your bodies shall rot here throughout all eternity.

*The image disappears. The room's floor begins to crack. The walls begin to crumble*
 Admiral
02-01-2003, 11:06 PM
Heimdall: Finally we get to have some fun.

*He and Idun prepare themselves for battle*
 Deac
02-02-2003, 1:09 PM
Caloslocke. Forged by the dark pantheon of Mrear with the intention of general destruction....

*The monster enters. It has a head of a dragon, with two large batlike wings, a scorpion's tail, claws of a monster and a torso made of iron.

Orthos charges toward it...*
 Redwing
02-02-2003, 6:35 PM
Aidan: What the...hell is that?

*The beast crawls over the the crumbling walls. Beyond them, an infinite plane of blackness is seen. The only walls still standing were the portions around the entry door, and inside the altered-gravity room.

The beast has a dragonlike head, two large batlike wings, a scorpion tail, five sets of legs with deadly claws on their ends. The very middle section of its body had a segment made from what appeared to be iron*

Aidan: Dragon-scorpion-centipede?

Marin: "Only one way to destroy it", that elf said...and I'm betting it's inside that metal part.

Aidan: Let's see if it survives being ripped apart.

*Aidan roars and jumps on the highest crumbling section of wall. He leaps from that into the air, opening his wings. He sends twin blasts of lightning-like energy at the creature from his hands. The creature rears up and knocks him from the sky.

Misae swings her lightsaber and rushes in at the monster. Guy pulls two blaster like weapons from his belt and starts firing*
 Scar Da Kookee
02-02-2003, 7:56 PM
*The two Irvine's are taken to a freighter, WH Irvine now placed in one of another set of Bacta tanks. RH Irvine is proped agenst a wall. A man in robes stands in the dark...*

Man in robes: *To another man in room* "Wake him..."

*The other man walks to RH Irvine, and places a small vile of a small chemical under RH Irvine's nose. RH Irvine quickly awakens...*

RH Irvine: "Urgh..."

Man in robes: "I'd advise you not to attempt to stand, that explosion did put an number on you..."

RH Irvine: "I take this isn't a socal call... I feel like I've been hit by a runaway speeder, with hyper engines. What do you people want?" *Sees WH Irvine in a bacta chamber* "I take it that, there's info you need from me now, huh?"

Man in robes: "Well seeing as your the one whom has the ID chip implant, not him...."

RH Irvine: "Very informitive..." 'still sore...'

Man in robes: "I tend to be... So what exactly WAS your mission on board Syrnl's battleship? Why did you follow him? Why was he killed..."

RH Irvine: "Well your so smart, why don't you know?"

*A thrid man strikes RH Irvine across the face, Irvine didnt sense it coming.*

Man in robes: "Well if I knew, I wouldn't ask you then..." *Nods, and Irvine gets struck again...*

RH Irvine: "Okay then..." 'insensitive pricks...' "First, personal matter, none of your business; Second, Thought I'd get some info whats going on; Third, well if it wasn't for those inco's, I'd say it was a grudge..." *Gets struck again.* "Okay, I see whats going on here, I don't answer a question, I get hit, I answer one either falsely or truthfully, I get hit... Is thats whats going on?" *Gets struck once more...* "Oh yeah, forgot, asking a question..."

Man in robes: "Thats enough..."
 Deac
02-03-2003, 1:36 PM
*The monster roars in front of Orthos' face. In response, Orthos tries to plant his sword in it's upper mouth, but the blade cannot penetrate. He is then replied with fire from it's breath*
 Admiral
02-04-2003, 9:29 PM
*Heimdall begins to circle the creature, He keeps the sword in a middle guard position.

Idun backs off a little, this wasn't her best element. She scans the creature, watching it's movement, studying it to see if she could spot a weakness*
Page: 3 of 5