Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WIP Episode I Obi-Wan by Tex360, Arco, NeoMarz1, and Myself

Page: 7 of 10
 Hellfire Jedi
12-08-2002, 10:37 AM
Marz Amen,
Taligay if ur insulting marz work you do not know true work
If u do stuff like that (emphisizing never possible :)) its probley made out of fresh **** from ur mouth
If u came here to be a ****ing dickhead and flame people and post ur gonna kill someone go ****ing show it to the damn cops these are all good modelers and good skinners they dont need ur bull**** like it sucks or calling them gay or have coardboard girlz i doubt that
Go get a ****ing life and remember this everyone here could smoke ur ****ing ass in anything quicker than anything so before u post **** rememner this I THINK I WILL SHUT THE **** UP NOW!
I DON'T THINK I WILL ****ING KILL ANYONE THIS TIME
*sorry for off topic*

I can't wait for this model :D
Im all jibberyish thingy :)

Hellfire

:edit: w00t sorry for all the cusses :P little tweaked
 Taigan
12-08-2002, 2:12 PM
Wow,very creative to make up the name tailgay :O
I am so impressed...well not really,and then again your "work"
As a fat dude who makes skins an comic books XD
Thats pretty embarrising not to have a real job,I may still be in grade 9 But i get paid 500 a month,
And 60 every gig
Wile you bust your ass out for nothing,Such a shame...:spin:
 Hellfire Jedi
12-08-2002, 2:17 PM
How u earn that from ur mom from giving her everything down low ? I bet thats where it is OOOO YEAH
We do not talk to momma ****ers here buh bye :rolleyes:

On Topic
Well looks great how many reskins are there like 10 or something
 boinga1
12-08-2002, 2:52 PM
How about we end the stupidity and have a truce here?
Taigon, stop spamming, encouraging people to hate you, and trying to express how much you like things by telling us how many people you would kill for it. :(
Everyone else, this is pretty stupid. Give the guy a break, it's the American way, and Hellfire Jedi stop the ****ing. If he does this again, though, I am sure you guys will pound him :(.
Back on TOPIC...
Toonces, you said you were working on robe issues. What sort of issues are these and will they delay the release greatly?

edit: this is all quite disgraceful. You "spammers" and "anti-spammers" have wasted 3/4 of an priginaly interesting thread on your ****ing and OMG IT"S COMING OUT SOON. Also, two whole threads have been made purely to continue this war. Quite disgusting
 Valo
12-08-2002, 4:42 PM
man taigan u must not have a life if u have the time to go forum to forum getting kicked out. what is with u, this guy is making a free model that u know your going to download, and your giving him this crap.

and that was a insult to me when u said that comic book artists arent real jobs, all i know is that im making way more money than u and driving a way nicer car than your mommy has. your in 9th grade. huh, u must be a badass on the playground.

GET A LIFE
 Hellfire Jedi
12-08-2002, 4:47 PM
Ouch!!!!
Taigen taht means in other words get the **** out :rolleyes:
Lets stop spamming these threads take it somewhere else good threads need not be ruined by a flame war.

Hellfire
 Toonces
12-08-2002, 4:53 PM
I'm not sure right now, the Robes are still driving me crazy. Hopefully I can get it ironed out tonight, if not it'll probly be a day or two longer

That's a pretty ignorant statement that comic book artists don't have "real" jobs. What's a "real" job? To be able to be paid to do something that you love? Everybody should be that fortunate :D
 El Sitherino
12-08-2002, 4:57 PM
toonces im glad to see this freak isnt interfering with your work. and i want to thank you for taking time out of you life to make these wonderful models for us. it is greatly appreciated and i hope this little brats attitude doesn't steer you away. now to taigan ok freak you need to straighten up ok you understand ok im in 10th grade ok i understand puberty is hard but damn dude you need to freakin control yourself. ive dealt with alot of crap in my life but ive never once taken it out on someone undeserving. you need to straighten up and well just SHUT THE **** UP. ok. thanks im sorry if i drag this on but this freak is the spitting image of all those other guys who drove many modelers away. and if your in ninth grade you cant make 500 a month cuz of child labor laws unless you flunked alot. and judging by your attitude i think you would have been fired from whatever grocery store you worked at unless you are a prostitute or a drug dealer i think you are lying and a comic artist is a real job and i take pride in my work so dont ever freakin diss the comic society.
 t3rr0r
12-08-2002, 5:34 PM
Originally posted by Toonces
I'm not sure right now, the Robes are still driving me crazy. Hopefully I can get it ironed out tonight, if not it'll probly be a day or two longer
heh... robes... iron out...

/me walks away chuckling
 Arco
12-08-2002, 5:38 PM
eh? whut? who be the young whippersnapper... tailguy you say? I only just noticed the foo' I hope he is banned now. looks like i'm wasting time writing about him as well... but he was a rather annoying brat.... altho I appear to have completely missed his short stay on these boards.

Toonces will release the jedi models soon. Gawd Iwish I got paid for making all these jedi dudes... but I love em so!

Not to worry tho last job offer i got (which i had to turn down) was paying a fair bit... for me to draw monsters and stuff all day long. heehee.

Arco:deathii:
 Lord Tnuc
12-08-2002, 6:15 PM
Off topic: Arco, I love your sig. Hal is one of my favorite characters. I still read his current line, Spectre.

On topic: Toonces rawks. Hope these models turn out alright for ya.
 NeoMarz1
12-08-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Taigan
Thats pretty embarrising not to have a real job,I may still be in grade 9 But i get paid 500 a month,
And 60 every gig
Wile you bust your ass out for nothing,Such a shame...:spin:

Oh, so you are a kid... That's funny I was fighting in desert storm when you were wearing diapers. I guess you cant help it then. I thought I was dogging someone my own age. By the way Im not fat, I'm 6ft 1" and 200lbs (thats medium sized, case your bad with math). Besides that being a big person (fat as you put it), is not a bad thing. When you grow up, I'm sure youll figure that one out!.... but then again maybe you wont. Mars out!

By the way $500 a month is a kids wage. I spend $1500 for House and Car, and I make a lot more than that. Dont worry you'll be with the big boys some day! As you can see... I'm doin just fine :D

Sorry Toonces, But this kid needed to hear this! Lets get back to the model shall we?
 MysticSpade
12-09-2002, 6:58 PM
Originally posted by Taigan
And 60 every gig
Wile you bust your ass out for nothing,Such a shame...

you make $500 a month. what do you do babysit. i make $500 in 3 days EZ. c'mon now you come here tryin to sound big and bad like you got money 500 a month aint nothin. i spend that much for one tire on my car. and since your on the subject of fat ppl who sit on their but all day. what's your excuse for findin post just so you can call ppl fat.........sounds like your pickin on ppl cuz you feel guilty cuz you yourself are fat sir. oh i mean kid.

on topic: toonces your models have come along nicely. i look forward to beign able to use them soon. any news yet on a possible release.
 Toonces
12-09-2002, 8:56 PM
heh, funny guys ;)

A little update, these robes are still driving me insane, I think I have the bottems all set, I just have to work through these clipping issues
 Pnut_Man
12-09-2002, 9:13 PM
Crazy off topic subject that Taigan matter is..

Damn robes, could you post a jpeg showing the problem you're facing?
 frendon
12-09-2002, 9:14 PM
hey toonces, thx for the update, take all the time you need man, thx for making these awesome models. So how many skins is the Ep1 obi gonna come with? Arco's skin is looking good, but are all neomarz' skins going to be on the pk3 as well?
 ASk
12-10-2002, 12:26 AM
Please cease the flame war/off topic/spam.

This will lead not only to deleted posts and other punisment measures against the users in question, but to this topic being closed for "outliving its purpose".

So here's something to think about.
 Darth Vader III
12-10-2002, 2:52 AM
Off-topic: Just wanted to say that he's right...
And just that everybody would know: I don't (as some of us also) work. And I live in a different country so your $ don't say anything to me...

On-topic (I guess): Good work guys...
 Hekx
12-10-2002, 2:03 PM
I'll regret saying this but...

Take all the time you want on the models ;)
Just try not to go overboard so my FPS dies :(

As Pnut_Master said, maybe if you post a screenie, someone might be able to help with the problems ;)
 Pyro638
12-10-2002, 4:56 PM
AHhh.......::sits in chair and starts eating chips with a nice cold can of coke as the model progresses::......mmm.......:D

Good Work.....any new screenies?
 Uber Sith
12-11-2002, 9:23 AM
Off Topic: *FART* It Ends now. We all forgive each other, make love and have babies okay...

On Topic: Yeah. send us a pic of the problem.. that or youve actually finished it already and the whole purpose of asking has been utterly deafeated :D

on that note a pic of all of the models up to date would be fabulouso.... i personnally havnt returned to the message board since the dawn of man so im gonna go search back for some pics.....

Cheers much...

Sith
 Toonces
12-11-2002, 11:04 AM
Sure, I'll put some pics together, you guys haven't seen Mars's exelent skins yet (some of them you have :D)

Alright, I'm setting a final date, this Sunday at the LATEST all three will be out :D I'm going to try and release them one by one starting tommorow, but they will all be out by Sunday at the absolute latest (hopefully sooner)
 _NinjaGaiden_
12-11-2002, 12:22 PM
Sweet Toonces...... I cant wait ....... the models look awesome
 MysticSpade
12-11-2002, 1:16 PM
yes this is good news. i can't wait to use Qui-Gon the most, then mace then Obi.
 Mex
12-11-2002, 2:08 PM
I cant wait!
Personally I will be using Mace Windu the most! :)

And I will be clearing out all of the models I have for this!
[Exept yours of course!] :D
 Valo
12-11-2002, 4:58 PM
personally i cant wait to get the obi model then fool around with the colors to make it my personal fav. of course u get all the credit toonces. maybe dark grey with a light under shirt, like some of the jedi in ep2.
 AlzWisHum
12-11-2002, 5:14 PM
Cool! Good luck! :)

These are great models, all of 'em.

Nice work! ;)
 Grafox
12-12-2002, 1:52 AM
Originally posted by Valo
personally i cant wait to get the obi model then fool around with the colors to make it my personal fav. of course u get all the credit toonces. maybe dark grey with a light under shirt, like some of the jedi in ep2.

Also, don't forget to credit the skinners.
 Hekx
12-14-2002, 3:56 PM
Re-live my precious thread! :D

What news is there of skins being included?
I hope Mars' excellent work is also included. :)

Is there any update pictures of Mars' work you have uploaded? There hasn't been a few pictures of the progress for a while on them :(
 Mex
12-14-2002, 4:02 PM
I havent seen mars around lately...

And Obi is gonna be released today sometime or tomorrow, hip hip hooooraaaaay! :D
 Jo
12-14-2002, 6:31 PM
man i hope its the one released before quigon...ill have to reinstall jo again.
 JediLoaf
12-15-2002, 8:11 AM
well, its sunday and the only models on the horizon are two versions of Mace Windu. Maybe its the time zone...
 Mex
12-15-2002, 8:42 AM
I dont know where Toonces is, he said Qui-Gon would be out very soon at 8AM

Now it is 2:20Pm and it isnt out yet! :(
 rut-wa jodar
12-15-2002, 9:32 AM
Give Toonces a chance , for goodness sake !!!!

He needs the same amount of sleep as everyone else.

Patience My young Padawans !!!!!
 Enjoi9187
12-15-2002, 9:59 AM
2 pm where u live, its only 11 AM on the east coast, i think he goes by est. time, at least, i though ti heard that somewhere.
 Mex
12-15-2002, 1:42 PM
Its 7:40PM now.. I am going to eat dinner, hopefully when I return, Qui or Obi will be released! :)
 Enjoi9187
12-15-2002, 2:09 PM
u live in australia or england?
 t3rr0r
12-15-2002, 2:13 PM
Originally posted by Enjoi9187
u live in australia or england?
if he was in australia it wouldn't be 8:10 there. :P
 Toonces
12-15-2002, 2:22 PM
Patients my friends :D Qui-Gon will be out in an hour or so

I ran into some problems with Obi yesterday which is why I switched to finishing up Qui-Gon first. It looks like Obi will be delayed at least till tommorow.

The problems are only minor, but they will take a little time to fix since I have to re-rig most of him
 Mex
12-15-2002, 3:33 PM
I live in the UK, and I have to go bed now, I will get up nice and early in the morning to download it! Thanks Toonces!
 -s/<itzo-
12-15-2002, 4:20 PM
in an hour or so.

all right toonce! :thumbsup:

can't wait.
 Mest
12-15-2002, 5:40 PM
hey just finished downloading qui gon. i cant wait for obi. i wish plo koon would get finished (NO OFFENSE AND PLEASE TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED PLO KOON MAKERS!).
 boinga1
12-15-2002, 8:23 PM
Other two are good...ummm, what exactly is the issue with the obi-wan? :yobi:
 JediLoaf
12-16-2002, 12:51 AM
it might be those black nes like on Mace Windu...
 Lady In Red
12-16-2002, 8:22 AM
Hello, I know I cant play Jedi outcast but, nice work, looks good !
 Toonces
12-16-2002, 10:24 AM
Nah, it's not the blackness, it's the area under his chin. I'm just tweaking the geometry a tiny bit more, also the lighting (damn Q3a engine) under his eyes are bad and I'm trying to fix it
 JediLoaf
12-16-2002, 12:10 PM
are you gonna release the SP mod with it, or in a seperate zip file?
 Darsha_x1
12-16-2002, 5:16 PM
Any news?
 boinga1
12-16-2002, 7:12 PM
how major changes are we talking about? like, a week's worht od editing, an hour's? what?
 Arco
12-17-2002, 8:32 PM
http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/cottages/genq3/rebornanddesann.jpg)

there yer go... reborn and desann replacements.

Arco:deathii:

-: jingle jingle jingle :-
Page: 7 of 10