Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights of the Old Republic : The Jedi Masters 2.0

Page: 4 of 5
 UltimateHK47
04-16-2012, 8:04 AM
I was looking through the 1.0 thread and I wondered will the Eagle have more quests?
Otherwise, sounds good. As for your problem I don't remember her so I don't have a solution :(.
 darth hk-47
04-17-2012, 3:47 PM
I wasnt able to play the first version but when this one comes out i am downloading it
 d3sd0
04-20-2012, 11:45 PM
I'm highly anticipating the beta :D
 razorxp
05-13-2012, 2:51 PM
trex i haved question for you.before premiere of this mod will be some video??? or something else
 Trex
05-17-2012, 7:53 AM
And...we have a beta!

Whoo hoo! :band1

The work is far from over, but all the actual programming and scripting is done. I still need to go through all the superficial stuff. This includes :

- Retexturing. I'd say most of the textures are already done but some of the modules could do with some work.
- Voice acting. What I have done up to this point is used computer generated voices and added them into the game temporarily. This means that from now, rather than doing all the work with adding them in game, with lip files and the correct name, all I have to do is get people to record the lines, have the actors name them correctly, and when they send them I just have to drop them in the right folder. So basically I don't personally have to do anymore VO work myself as long as the files sent to me are named correctly.

A handful of the parts have already been recorded by actual people though, so that's good.

- The movies. My animation skills have come a long way since 1.0. The next big fun job for me will be putting together some cool looking battle scenes.

And, yes this means I'll be able to put together a nice little trailer.

Beta testers

I'm going to play through the entire game myself first (hopefully just a few days), but after that I will be looking for a handful of beta testers to play through the game for me. I'm not looking just yet, so don't volunteer, but if you're interested start thinking about whether or not you can really do it.

Remember, beta testing isn't just a case of 'i get to play it before everyone else'. A level of serious commitment will be needed. You will be expected to play the mod with a notepad by your side, stopping to make articulate notes every couple of minutes, then type the entire thing up and send it to me.

There is a good chance you could be sending me the equivalent of a small essay! Consider carefully whether you want to do this or not.

Help I need right now

1) The first job I could use some help with right away is adding more player characters. I'm looking for as many as I can get, male and female.

If you want to have a go but don't have any experience doing it, I'll help how I can. I did write the tutorial on this : http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=193050)

If you made one yourself for your own mod and want to allow me to use it, this would also make me very happy.

2) Underpants! Or more precisely, I am after some good underwear textures for many of the characters, including the player characters. Send me some if you can.

I think that's all for the time being. I now need to use Kotortool to compile about a hundred modules.
 Trex
05-18-2012, 1:22 PM
3D space backgrounds for my ship cutscenes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTl__igsG5g)

It may look simple, but getting a space backdrop to work llike this was a little akward for me. I am going to have so much fun creating the space battle fmvs tomorrow.
 razorxp
05-18-2012, 2:59 PM
hmm that intresting but but ending work of this mod is so far
 UltimateHK47
05-18-2012, 5:14 PM
Great news! Everything is looking great but im afraid I wont beta because I don't think I could do everything you required. But, great as always, keep on going. The End is near :p
 Sith Holocron
05-18-2012, 8:06 PM
Might I suggest asking Disbeliever for Sleheyron?
 Trex
05-19-2012, 5:00 AM
Might I suggest asking Disbeliever for Sleheyron?

I was under the impression this was just a planet mod (and for kotor 1). Am I wrong?
 Sith Holocron
05-19-2012, 12:33 PM
I was under the impression this was just a planet mod (and for kotor 1). Am I wrong?

Lengthy reply sent to you via PM.

Edit: Since a few of you were curious, the bulk of the lengthy reply were other mods I thought might work with TJM and I thought I wouldn't clutter this thread with all of them. In addition, since Trex would have to get permission to use them, why tease all of you with "what if" until the permissions are in hand.

The only portion I covered about Sleheyron was "Well, I believe that Logan23 (the Revenge of Revan guy) was asking for it too. I think you'd have a shot at it as well."

Anyway, back to the discussion! ;)
 Trex
05-21-2012, 7:13 AM
OK, I'm officially throwing this open for beta testing. If you want to play, PM me.

To quote myself from the last page... :

Remember, beta testing isn't just a case of 'i get to play it before everyone else'. A level of serious commitment will be needed. You will be expected to play the mod with a notepad by your side, stopping to make articulate notes every couple of minutes, then type the entire thing up and send it to me.

There is a good chance you could be sending me the equivalent of a small essay! Consider carefully whether you want to do this or not.

If you think you're up for it, contact me! :)
 J4ngo
05-23-2012, 2:15 PM
Hi everyone, if you don't mind me asking, how did trex make the picture of revan for the main menu (sorry I can't seem to get LF to quote but it was on page 2) did he change the mainmenu01 model somehow, or not?

Also, is this mod available to download yet, the 1.0 version is no longer available on filefront or on megaupload(damn sopa)

Thanks and good luck with the mod Trex.

EDIT: Just read through page 3, has Trex re-uploaded the 1.0 yet or would someone who has the files be kind enough to send me them?

i thought the sopa act got cancelled
 Slstoev
05-23-2012, 4:13 PM
i thought the sopa act got cancelled

It has but megaupload is still down and forever will be(very likely). But now they are using CISPA as a cover. Plus I think they are still voting for ACTA.
 Trex
05-27-2012, 2:35 PM
OK, new job for any volunteers :

I am now trying to fill up all the unvoiced roles in the mod. If you want to apply for voice acting, PM me! I'm not after anything too large but I have a ton of parts which are three to seven lines which I would like voices for. You don't have to have a perfect voice, but if you want to have a go at 'republic soldier number three' or 'iridonian mercenary' for example, I'd love to hear from you.
 J4ngo
05-27-2012, 6:19 PM
i cant wait for the finished version even if the finished version has bugs they can still be fixed. but TJM so far has quiet parts for dialogue which you already know about right trex?
 Trex
05-29-2012, 12:29 PM
i cant wait for the finished version even if the finished version has bugs they can still be fixed. but TJM so far has quiet parts for dialogue which you already know about right trex?

Don't worry, the new release has every line of dialog voiced. I'm actually getting quite a lot of volunteers, from this forum and others :)
 darthtyren
05-29-2012, 2:35 PM
You shouldn't be surprised.
 Trex
06-13-2012, 2:48 PM
So, where am I up to now then?

New player characters – sorted.
New underwear for everyone, including PCs - sorted.
New outfit for the male pc – sorted.
Planet retextures – Everything finished (about 10 modules needed doing. Not any more.).
Movies – About 12 more to go (out of 30).
Populating emptier modules – sorted.
Creating and adding new placeables to modules – sorted (see pics below).
New appearance for chancellor’s guards – sorted.
New assassination missions added.

Well over a hundred bugs fixed thanks to my beta testers. I think the first half of the game is sorted.

Voice actors for all the main parts are now sorted, and many of them sound really good.

Time for some pics :

The female and male PCs each have new underwear, as do the rest of the party members. Nothing too naughty, just something that looks different and decent.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2993/73872601.jpg)
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/4642/82632461.jpg)

I created some barns/farmhouses and spread them around telos to make it look more like a farming community.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2356/31271048.jpg)
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/5439/83082745.jpg)

Apart from filling up the streets with as many placeables I could find in the game that made sense, I created two entirely new placeables for Coruscant ; A free standing advert (with four variations), and a bridge to cross overhead occasionally. Looks much more 'Coruscanty' to me now, especially when I fill it up with even more people.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2038/30369106.jpg)
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3572/92204453.jpg)

Remember those dodgy looking Calo Nord based private guards from the orginal? Well, now we have these.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1452/77267753.jpg)

As soon as I have a few more voice actors deliver their lines, I should have a cool looking trailer too.

Still looking for volunteers for smaller parts of around five to ten lines each!

All I need is for you to record some basic mp3s then send them to me. PM me if interested!
 CptPriceless
06-13-2012, 4:04 PM
Nice one :) Coruscant looks amazing.
 Trex
06-19-2012, 1:52 PM
Grr. Just learned how to do lens flares and saw it makes the fmv scenes look even better, so I will now probably have to redo a bunch of them.

Damn my desire to learn new skills! :D

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4236/flarej.jpg)
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/9955/noflare.jpg)
 Zhaboka
06-19-2012, 10:02 PM
That looks AWESOME.
 CptPriceless
06-19-2012, 10:17 PM
Nice nice!
 Rahak
06-20-2012, 7:08 AM
Whoah, things are shaping up rather nicely, especially that Coruscant.
 razorxp
06-20-2012, 1:16 PM
damn trex you are good.
 Christos K
06-22-2012, 2:09 AM
This looks REALLY good so far. I can't wait for the release.
 Scorge
06-22-2012, 1:31 PM
Wow, im impressed. Keep up the work :)
 LDR
06-27-2012, 2:16 AM
Looks great! What's your ETA?

:wid:
 J4ngo
06-27-2012, 6:45 PM
So, where am I up to now then?

New player characters – sorted.
New underwear for everyone, including PCs - sorted.
New outfit for the male pc – sorted.
Planet retextures – Everything finished (about 10 modules needed doing. Not any more.).
Movies – About 12 more to go (out of 30).
Populating emptier modules – sorted.
Creating and adding new placeables to modules – sorted (see pics below).
New appearance for chancellor’s guards – sorted.
New assassination missions added.

Well over a hundred bugs fixed thanks to my beta testers. I think the first half of the game is sorted.

Voice actors for all the main parts are now sorted, and many of them sound really good.

Time for some pics :

The female and male PCs each have new underwear, as do the rest of the party members. Nothing too naughty, just something that looks different and decent.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2993/73872601.jpg)
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/4642/82632461.jpg)

I created some barns/farmhouses and spread them around telos to make it look more like a farming community.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2356/31271048.jpg)
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/5439/83082745.jpg)

Apart from filling up the streets with as many placeables I could find in the game that made sense, I created two entirely new placeables for Coruscant ; A free standing advert (with four variations), and a bridge to cross overhead occasionally. Looks much more 'Coruscanty' to me now, especially when I fill it up with even more people.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2038/30369106.jpg)
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3572/92204453.jpg)

Remember those dodgy looking Calo Nord based private guards from the orginal? Well, now we have these.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1452/77267753.jpg)

As soon as I have a few more voice actors deliver their lines, I should have a cool looking trailer too.

Still looking for volunteers for smaller parts of around five to ten lines each!

All I need is for you to record some basic mp3s then send them to me. PM me if interested!
trex in TJM whenever i enter the rough barricade that leads to the exit to the jungle depths where you meet the shadow the game freezes.
 Trex
06-29-2012, 8:20 AM
trex in TJM whenever i enter the rough barricade that leads to the exit to the jungle depths where you meet the shadow the game freezes.

I would suggest redownloading and reinstalling the modules.

Beyond that, I would also suggest waiting for the 2.0 of course.
 Trex
07-04-2012, 2:47 PM
OK, here's a weirder request. I'm putting together the updated version of the opening movie and need someone to proof read my opening crawl. Spellcheck says it's OK, and I've been over it at least ten times, but there still might be something I've missed. If you have a couple of minutes, let me know if you find anything.

From the ashes of the Sith
triumvirate's devastation, a broken
Republic has arisen. Turning to the
crime lords, droids, merchants
and assassins as new leaders,
citizens have seceded from
the galactic government, forming
their own independent factions.
A despairing and weakening
senate has outlawed the
Jedi. The once revered warriors
have fallen into memory.

Amidst the chaos, a lone
scientist has taken it upon
themselves to seek the legendary
Jedi general, Revan, a man
who's return many hope will
change the galaxy for the better.

Meanwhile, in the furthest reaches
of the galaxy, something lingers.
The darkest will ever created by
the Force. It bides it's time, nearing
the moment it has long
anticipated. The moment it will
return and remind the galaxy
what the power of the dark side
truly is...
 CptPriceless
07-04-2012, 3:26 PM
I'm putting together the updated version of the opening movie and need someone to proof read my opening crawl.

The concept is nice, but it's way too long for a Star Wars opening sequence - mostly due to unnecessary addons and somewhat awkward syntax. Since each "paragraph" is commonly 1-2 sentences long, I took the liberty to help you cut. Hope this helps!

Amidst the ashes of the Sith triumvirate,
a broken Republic remains. Various
parties have seceded from the
government and forged their own
independent factions.

Outlawed by the despairing senate,
the once revered Jedi peacekeepers
are powerless and slowly fade into a
distant memory. Within this disarray,
a lone scientist seeks to rediscover
Revan, the Jedi general who, if found,
may very well reverse the galaxy's
misfortunes.

Meanwhile, in the furthest reaches of
the galaxy, a terrible menace lingers, biding
time for the moment it reminds the galaxy
of the Dark Side's true power...

ORIGINAL + EXPLANATION
From the ashes of the Sith triumvirate's devastation [ashes already implies devastation, so that word is not needed], a broken Republic has arisen. [not sure if "arisen" is the best word to synergize the word "broken" Republic] Turning to the crime lords, droids, merchants and assassins as new leaders,citizens have seceded from the galactic government, forming their own independent factions. [Too wordy]A despairing and weakening senate has outlawed the Jedi. The once revered warriors have fallen into memory. [sounds better when + can be easily combined]

Amidst the chaos[B] [not necessarily the best connotation here], a lone scientist has taken it upon themselves [can be easily avoided if you reword] to seek the legendary Jedi general, Revan, a man [what if I played Revan a woman?] who's return many hope will change the galaxy for the better. [too wordy]

Meanwhile, in the furthest reaches of the galaxy, something lingers. The darkest will ever created by the Force. It bides it's time, nearing the moment it has long anticipated. The moment it will return and remind the galaxy what the power of the dark side truly is...[too wordy]

You don't necessarily have to use these changes/cuts, but this is just my personal imput. :)
 Trex
07-05-2012, 8:15 AM
I feel you make some good points. I've also just had an hour long binge looking through and analysing the actual star wars crawls, so first of all, lets's have some fun statistics.

Sizes of opening crawls :

EP 1 : TPM - 78 words
EP 2 : AOTC - 80 words
EP 3 : ROTS - 75 words
EP 4 : ANH - 83 words
EP 5 : TESB - 81 words
EP 6 : ROTJ - 78 words

Average word count : 79.17

The crawls also follow a notable pattern based on their paragraphs :

Paragraph 1 : Always describes the state of the galaxy/society (there is war, there is a rebellion, there are seperatists etc).

Paragraph 2 : Explains how the current plot was instigated, usually via something that has just happened prior to the film (Leia stole the plans, Grevious invaded Coruscant etc).

Paragraph 3 : Set up the first scenes we see in the film (Vader is dispatching probes, two Jedi are trying to rescue the Chancellor etc).

The only exception to this seems to be ROTJ, where all three paragraphs just seem to state what's going on in a general sense, probably because it follws on so directly from the end of TESB.

So, back to the topic :

- My original crawl in 1.0 : 111 words !
- My working progress crawl posted above : 132 words !
- CptPriceless' above : 93 words

Combining everything together, I now think I'm going to go with this :

The Republic is broken. Following the attack of Darth Nihilus, many people have seceded from the government altogether, turning to droids, crime lords and assassins for leadership.

The Jedi now outlawed, a lone scientist searches for their legendary general, Revan, who’s return could restore the order.

Meanwhile, on the edge of the galaxy, the darkest will ever created by the Force lingers. Soon, it will return and remind the galaxy what the power of the dark side truly is...

Wordcount : 79
It also fits the three paragraph structure.
 Christos K
07-05-2012, 12:39 PM
That seems to work. Perhaps a few word changes here and there. I bet it will look better within the class Star Wars intro format.
 CptPriceless
07-06-2012, 12:26 AM
Average word count : 79.17

The crawls also follow a notable pattern based on their paragraphs :

Paragraph 1 : Always describes the state of the galaxy/society (there is war, there is a rebellion, there are seperatists etc).

Paragraph 2 : Explains how the current plot was instigated, usually via something that has just happened prior to the film (Leia stole the plans, Grevious invaded Coruscant etc).

Paragraph 3 : Set up the first scenes we see in the film (Vader is dispatching probes, two Jedi are trying to rescue the Chancellor etc).

- My original crawl in 1.0 : 111 words !
- My working progress crawl posted above : 132 words !
- CptPriceless' above : 93 words

The Republic is broken. Following the attack of Darth Nihilus, many people have seceded from the government altogether, turning to droids, crime lords and assassins for leadership.

The Jedi now outlawed, a lone scientist searches for their legendary general, Revan, who’s return could restore the order.

Meanwhile, on the edge of the galaxy, the darkest will ever created by the Force lingers. Soon, it will return and remind the galaxy what the power of the dark side truly is...

Wordcount : 79
It also fits the three paragraph structure.

I would say don't limit yourself to the average. However, it does look like it's enough. All that matters now is wording. Let's see what we can do.

The Republic is broken. Following the aggressions of the Sith Triumvirate, many officials have seceded from the government, turning to droids, crime lords, assassins and other such means for leadership.

The once revered Jedi, now outlawed, are powerless to assist. A lone scientist searches for legendary general, Revan, whose return could restore order to the galaxy.

Meanwhile, on the edge of the galaxy, the darkest power of the Force lingers. Soon, it will return and remind the galaxy of the true power of the Dark Side...
 milestails
07-06-2012, 12:41 AM
**whose
 CptPriceless
07-06-2012, 1:03 AM
**whose

Didn't catch that one, thanks.
 Warlord664
07-06-2012, 9:10 AM
there should be a "the" between "for", and "legendary", cause right now it's "A lone scientist searches for legendary general," And you guys did an exelent job of cutting the title crawl down. Looking forward to release for this version of TJM.
 Darth polo
07-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Hey Trex if you had to estimate when do you think the mod will be out.
 Trex
07-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Hey Trex if you had to estimate when do you think the mod will be out.

OK, I'll actually jump in and answer this before a mod deletes your post. :)

I'm working on the last three FMV cinematic right now (out of 37). I won't be making any predictions as to when I'll be finished as they're unpredictable, but they are pretty much the last thing I have to do on the mod.

I'm also organising and in some cases waiting for actors to get back to me, which can also be very unpredictable.

When those two things are sorted, I'll be ready to announce an official date.
 Zhaboka
07-08-2012, 4:19 PM
I like Cpt. Priceless' latest version quite a bit. It's got the right tone and wording, definitely. Great editing jobs on his and Trex's parts, but that last one really nails it.
 Trex
07-09-2012, 6:16 AM
I like the captain's rework enough too, but there's a few parts I'm not as keen on, mainly because they aren't acurate with the content in the mod (you weren't to know of course, you haven't played it :)).

The Republic is broken. Following the aggressions of the Sith Triumvirate [I took triumvirate out of the original because I felt not enough Kotor fans would know what it meant. I think just refering to Nihilus works, if nothing else he was the one that most civilians will be aware of] , many officials [saying officials sounds a bit weird to me. I think I prefer citizens. It emphasises that it's their choice, not the higher ups] have seceded from the government, turning to droids, crime lords, assassins and other such means for leadership [what other such means? Don't understand why this little bit was added] .

The once revered Jedi, now outlawed, are powerless to assist. A lone scientist searches for legendary general, Revan, whose return could restore order to the galaxy [I meant the Jedi order :D. Also not too keen on the idea of Revan restoring order. Sounds more lie something palpatine would want to do].

Meanwhile, on the edge of the galaxy, the darkest power of the Force lingers. Soon, it will return and remind the galaxy of the true power of the Dark Side...[think it's just personal preference, but I don't like the word power turning up twice there]

So, following on from all that, here's what could be the final crawl that I'm very happy with :

The Republic is broken. Following the attack of Darth Nihilus, many citizens have seceded from the government, turning to droids, crime lords and assassins for leadership.

The Jedi now outlawed, a lone scientist searches for their legendary general, Revan, whose return could restore the ancient order.

Meanwhile, on the edge of the galaxy, the darkest power ever created by the Force lingers. Soon, it will return and remind the galaxy what the dark side truly is...
 razorxp
07-09-2012, 4:17 PM
for me trex last text be good but something missing and i don"t know what is the missing part.but trex final results text is great.
 tmandoo
07-09-2012, 8:18 PM
The darkest power ever to wield the force lingers

A powerful darkness within the force lingers

Or somesuch nonsense. I don't know. Throwing things out there lol.
 Dark-Heart
07-10-2012, 2:08 AM
I like the captain's rework enough too, but there's a few parts I'm not as keen on, mainly because they aren't acurate with the content in the mod (you weren't to know of course, you haven't played it :)).

So, following on from all that, here's what could be the final crawl that I'm very happy with :

The Republic is broken. Following the attack of Darth Nihilus, many citizens have seceded from the government, turning to droids, crime lords and assassins for leadership.

The Jedi now outlawed, a lone scientist searches for their legendary general, Revan, whose return could restore the ancient order.

Meanwhile, on the edge of the galaxy, the darkest power ever created by the Force lingers. Soon, it will return and remind the galaxy what the dark side truly is...

This really does look great, I just have a small suggestion if I may?
(FYI, I've been watching this project for a VERY long time, just never posted till now.)
My suggestions are just a few wording alterations...

Civilization is crumbling. Following the attacks of Darth Nihilus, many citizens(worlds? Or is the intention that it is isolated citizenry, absent local government?) have seceded from the Republic, turning to droids, crime lords and assassins for help.
(I think the word civilization gets the point across much better, than not only is the government on the verge of collapse, but the very nature of the galaxy has taken on a darker, more savage bent).

With the Jedi now outlawed, a single man(woman/alien) searches for their legendary general, Revan, whose return could restore the ancient order.
(The specification of it being a scientist only brings up unanswerable questions, while a simpler identifier keeps it more open-ended, and this statement creates enough questions already, IMO. And the 'With' at the start presents this as the catalyst for this search, rather than the statement seeming to be unrelated).

And on the edge of the galaxy, lingers the Darkest Power(capitalized for effect, and it implies a specific entity, which seems to be the point) The Force has ever created, anxiously awaiting it's return to the galaxy...
(The rest of that line seems unnecessary, and this way seems-at least to me-to create greater curiosity and tension over the situation).

I hope this is helpful. And if not, simply disregard. But I would love to be able to say that I had an impact on this project :D

And on a more personal note, Trex, you are a god among men. Your work on this is AMAZING! Have you considered applying for a writer/designer position with BioWare, or another Lucas Arts affiliate? Just a thought.
 Trex
07-10-2012, 5:52 AM
OK, here's a fun little job for someone if they want it. Can anyone tidy this up for me :

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/255/logo2copyg.png)
 d3sd0
07-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Trex, this is really great and I'm glad to see all the progress! Thank you so much for all the time and hard work you've put into this. I had already typed something really long, but the site said my token had expired so I had to go back and lost it. But I know more or less what I said concerning your crawl. Very good by the way! Someone already caught whose so credit to them. As someone else mentioned the last part seems a little bare. Well, here are my suggestions for your crawl. Sorry in advanced for my lack of use with a spoiler.
My minor changes:

The Republic is broken. Following the attack of Darth Nihilus, many citizens have seceded from the government, turning to droids, crime lords, and assassins for leadership.

With the Jedi now outlawed, a lone scientist searches for their legendary general, Revan, whose return could restore the ancient order.

Meanwhile, at the edge of the galaxy, the darkest power ever created by the Force lingers. Soon, it will return and remind the galaxy just what the dark side truly is...

*Very minor changes and what I added to the first paragraph (a comma) is just personal taste and both are correct, unless the crime lords and assassins is one of the factions. Also, I added "With" to the beginning of the second paragraph, just sounds a bit better. Also, to the last paragraph I changed "on" to "at" (just sounds better in my opinion) and then I also added "just" before "what the dark side truly is..." it just sounds better/ makes it sound less bare. I know my changes are very small and minor, and by no stretch of the means do you even have to take my critique into consideration. Sorry I took up so much space to express so little! Thanks again Trex for the massive amount of time, effort, and skill this has required on your part to get this far!
Thanks,
d3sd0
 d3sd0
07-10-2012, 1:59 PM
Sorry for a double post guys, but I've been working on the logo Trex, and it's okay so far, but I was wondering, do you want me to remove the random darkness/ blackness around the letters? Specifically the I and the H. Also would you like me to remove the darkness around the letters in Star Wars?
 Trex
07-10-2012, 2:38 PM
Sorry for a double post guys, but I've been working on the logo Trex, and it's okay so far, but I was wondering, do you want me to remove the random darkness/ blackness around the letters? Specifically the I and the H. Also would you like me to remove the darkness around the letters in Star Wars?

Not too bothered about the darkness around the letters as I think it'll always be against a black background.
 d3sd0
07-10-2012, 4:03 PM
Okay then, is there anything specific you want to be done? I'm trying to get rid of roughness and the random pointy things jabbing out. Hopefully it will look smoother by the time I'm done.
Page: 4 of 5