Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights of the Old Republic : The Jedi Masters

Page: 8 of 10
 FaZzZa99
05-15-2009, 6:56 AM
It was AWESOME! i just finished it..Amazing!

the 2nd patch will probabely make you jizz in your pants

Question for Trex:
The BIK Movies, will they be fullscreen and somewhat blurry, or only occupy some of the screen and be at a better quality
 Construct
05-16-2009, 5:47 PM
Ooookay, here's a REAL problem. I've done Telos and Etti. I'm on M4-78's moon, and I've killed all the right Protos because I have all three HK processors. I went back to the bottom of the factory sublevel and talked to HK-55. Says report to HK-47. I thought he was supposed to be right next to 55? I can't find him. Help me with this please.

Construct, FYI you have had some posts deleted because they were off-topic, discussions about mod hosting need to be handled via Private Messages (PM) with the mod makers. Thanks. -RH
 jedi7000nathan
05-16-2009, 7:07 PM
he is above him

Edit: how did you pull of the new taris scene
 Construct
05-16-2009, 8:11 PM
Like, on the ramp around HK-55? Nope. I've searched the WHOLE Factory Floor.
 Trex
05-17-2009, 11:04 AM
Like, on the ramp around HK-55? Nope. I've searched the WHOLE Factory Floor.

There is a recurring bug where HK dissappears from the level before he joins your party. I'm afraid I haven't released a solution to this (the 2.0 version has liasing with HK-55 for this mission).

If you can get cheats working, you can warp to module 910mal (I think), and everything should proceed fine. Alternatively, you might have to load up an earlier game I'm afraid.

he is above him

Edit: how did you pull of the new taris scene

Which bit?

I had to get a little creative with some of the parts.
 Construct
05-17-2009, 11:29 AM
Alright, Thanks. I'll go try warping.

EDIT: Whew! Five minutes later, working fine! Thanks, Trex! By the way, this mod is great. :D

EDIT No. 2: Fixed. Always something you wouldn't think of; the door, not the guard. *Facepalm* It hates me soooo.
 jedi7000nathan
05-17-2009, 4:11 PM
let me guess you used moded Kotor 1 taris modules
 Gavaroc Fevinor
05-18-2009, 5:18 PM
Yeah, that HK bug happens to me whenever I speak to him before he joins the party. I't avoidable if I only talk to him when necessary.
 Lord of Hunger
05-19-2009, 12:15 PM
Trex, I've been meaning to play this conversion but I've also been busy testing other mods out. I'd like to make a backup of all the affected file folders, but your install instructions say that installing the music will permanently alter the menu and such and I'd have to reinstall the entire game to reverse it. Can you tell me how this works? Which files are affected? If I can simply avoid having to reinstall everything I'd prefer to do so.
 logan essex
06-06-2009, 9:30 PM
As soon as I try to leave the queens chamber after the battle begins(at near the beginning of the game), as try to go to the sky ramp, the game crashes. It did this to me a few months back, so I decided to wait for a patch. Now I have a clean install(no mods), with the update, TJM all installed with it's patch. Still it crashes.
Please respond, as I am very interested in what you have here.
 Jedi_Man
06-07-2009, 2:17 PM
Hey, I had this mod installed, but then, something happened. After I ask the gun dealer for my friends gun, the game crashes, and when everyone starts fighting in the onderon palace, I can't leave the palace, the exit thing isn't there.
 Lady_Revan
06-09-2009, 12:37 AM
This mod sounds awesome!

Does Revan have to be a male and do we get to have her/him in our party? I ask 'cause I love my LSFemale Revan/Carth romance lol and Revan/Bastila makes me sad ^_~ (Jk).

Either way this mod looks awesome and I look forward to seeing the bugs get worked out. The story line is really cool.
 Trex
06-09-2009, 8:00 AM
Sorry about the lack of techinical support, everyone, Just been busy.

Trex, I've been meaning to play this conversion but I've also been busy testing other mods out. I'd like to make a backup of all the affected file folders, but your install instructions say that installing the music will permanently alter the menu and such and I'd have to reinstall the entire game to reverse it. Can you tell me how this works? Which files are affected? If I can simply avoid having to reinstall everything I'd prefer to do so.

I think it just overrides the file music_sith. The problem is that the music which plays over the main menu is hardcoded so you can't really just make an alteration in another file to switch it. The only way for it to take affect in game is to replace the sound file which normally plays.

If you make a backup of the music_sith file before installing, you should just be able to place it back in the game's music folder, replace the file that TJM puts there, and everything should be back to normal.

As soon as I try to leave the queens chamber after the battle begins(at near the beginning of the game), as try to go to the sky ramp, the game crashes. It did this to me a few months back, so I decided to wait for a patch. Now I have a clean install(no mods), with the update, TJM all installed with it's patch. Still it crashes.
Please respond, as I am very interested in what you have here.

When exactly does it crash? Is it when the next area should be loading up i.e. when you pass through the doorway leaving the main chamber?

Hey, I had this mod installed, but then, something happened. After I ask the gun dealer for my friends gun, the game crashes, and when everyone starts fighting in the onderon palace, I can't leave the palace, the exit thing isn't there.

Just to say, the queen's throne room was the very first thing I made on this mod (if modders want to look through the module files, you'll see how much of a mess it is). It doesn't surprise me if some people are having troubles with it.

The gun crash sounds as if the'rs a file missing, either the baseitems.2da(?) or the gun's mdl file. Either way, if you really want it, my best reccommendation would be to redownload and reinstall the override files. Save games should be unaffected.

If you can't exit the palace, perhaps redownloading & installing the modules might help.

This mod sounds awesome!

Does Revan have to be a male and do we get to have her/him in our party?

So far he's only male. It might be awkward to change it to female. Not necessarily physically, but some conversations between Revan and Bastila might get a bit...weird.

As a quick update, I am still working on a version 2.0, mainly in regards to fmv movies (space battles etc), and harassing voice actors.

If I had to take a sensible, safe guess, 2.0 will be avaliable around August 1st, so some people will have a fun summer holiday.
 Gavaroc Fevinor
06-09-2009, 8:37 AM
Looking forward to August, then. Can't wait to hear my voice in this XD Be sure to email me when it's released - I keep forgetting to check this thread.
 Trex
06-09-2009, 8:39 AM
Looking forward to August, then. Can't wait to hear my voice in this XD Be sure to email me when it's released - I keep forgetting to check this thread.

I'll probably do a trailer sometime before, so you might not have to even wait that long. :)
 Gavaroc Fevinor
06-09-2009, 8:44 AM
In that case - *dying in agonxiety - that's right, agony + anxiety = agonxiety*
 Lord of Hunger
06-09-2009, 12:46 PM
I think it just overrides the file music_sith. The problem is that the music which plays over the main menu is hardcoded so you can't really just make an alteration in another file to switch it. The only way for it to take affect in game is to replace the sound file which normally plays.
Hm...the TSL menu music is music_sion, though. Right?
If you make a backup of the music_sith file before installing, you should just be able to place it back in the game's music folder, replace the file that TJM puts there, and everything should be back to normal.
I'll give it a shot.

Oh, and Gavaroc Fevinor? Welcome to the Forums, mate! :)
 Trex
06-09-2009, 1:17 PM
Hm...the TSL menu music is music_sion, though. Right?

Actually, you might be right about that. Either way, what I did to the menu music still applies.
 helloa
06-12-2009, 4:27 PM
SPOILER ALERT:::::AFter i kill the two sith in the senate room with the exile during the final battle the game crashes

EDit i didnt see the earlier post skip this one
 darth reven jr
06-13-2009, 8:38 AM
i am currently working on installing your mod i think it looks great but could you tell me where to install the files
 Lord of Hunger
06-13-2009, 3:20 PM
Right, I am progressing right along with my first playthrough of this mod. I will now make the first part of my review.

The Good
1) You made a **** conversion mod!!! The scope of this project and the fact that you have done as much as you have is simply amazing.
2) Main Storyline - This was well conceived as far as I've gone. The True Sith are definitely interesting.
3) Mysterious Droid - So far the best character I have encountered. Very well done.
4) The Eagle - While it does need some more work, I think that this ship outdoes the Ebon Hawk in many ways. For one thing, you have a far bigger ship and more of a crew. It'd be cool if you could hire more crew on planets like Etti IV.

The Bad (forgive me, but this might be quite long)
1) Lack of Journal Entries - This drives me a bit insane. Sometimes I forget what quest I'm on or what has happened, and I don't have any journal entries to help me remember what I've done. From what I can tell and correct me if I'm wrong, you haven't touched stuff like the .2da and .jrnl files. I hope that you can redo this mod eventually with .jrnl entries, it'd really boost the game quality.
2) Bare bones universe - Unfortunately, the in-game universe you have everything take place in lacks dynamic. This is most likely due to the amount of work it would take to fill up all of those modules with unique characters, but it does wound the game play.
3) Reused modules - In some cases like the Eagle, this is not a problem. However, other places are just far too empty or don't fit what the game says they are supposed to be.
4) Movies - When you said these would suck on high resolution, boy you weren't kidding. Hopefully something can be done about this.
5) PC - To be frank, my character has no character. All I know about myself is that I'm a Doctor and I have an assistant who worked at Czerka. This was part of the major problem of K1's storyline, but was fixed in TSL when they made it more into a personal epic rather than dashing hero overcomes great odds to save romantic interest and defeat evil overlord. Here it is more of random guy with PHD gathers a bunch of people to find a dashing hero who will then overcome great odds to save romantic interest and defeat evil overlords with the help of the random guy.
6) VOs - You already know this, so I won't harp on it.

So weighing everything so far, without finishing this mod, I'd give it a 7/10 with definite room for improvement. The fact that you completed this is awesome in its own right, but it does still feel like a WIP. I'll keep playing of course, but I do look forward not necessarily to the 2.0 but a 3.0 since I think by then you'll have solved most of this mod's problems.

Cheers,

Lord of Hunger
 jedi7000nathan
06-14-2009, 6:03 PM
STILL EVEN WITH OR WITHOUT IMPROVMENTS THIS GETS A 10/10
 Lord of Hunger
06-15-2009, 9:13 PM
Finally finished the Mod

Last part of my review:

Here is some stuff that stuck out to me.

The True Syyth
I honestly think this is your most insightful part of the mod. Indeed, there is a significant difference between pre-KOTOR and KOTOR era Sith and the post-KOTOR era Sith that you noticed: The former are planet destroyers, consumers of worlds, beings of death and devastation, while the latter are schemers who prey on the fear and ignorance of others. It is interesting to note that few of the post-KOTOR era Sith used powers on the same scale as individuals like Nihilus, since their power was based more upon manipulation.
A powerful embodiment of the Dark Side, that was spawned by the Infinite Empire and their devices of mass evil like the Star Forge, is a very creative explanation.
Revan
Although tying in the whole Sith'ari thing (something about him I also believe) was brilliant, I think you have the problem of Revan overshadowing your Mod's PC (I caught the reference to Doctor Who, a show I am also a fan of). The fact that it is Revan making the big end sacrifice and uniting the Republic makes the player's character almost insignificant...Bastila has to remind everyone at the end that the PC actually did something useful. Personally, the only two options I would have been content with was for Revan to be dead by the time the PC found him (but left some sort of holorecording behind to help the PC figure out everything about the True Syyth and how to stop it) or for the PC to actually be Revan, but to have chosen forced amnesia to hid himself/herself from the True Syyth.
Also, you have to problem of Revan having a set gender and Force-user class. The way to get around this is to have dialog options that decide whether Revan is male or female. The class should be Sith Lord to reflect his past but not necessarily limit his future. The alignment neutral was a good idea.
The Exile
Again, set gender, alignment, and class. Also, you've made her almost insignificant.
Kannos
Brilliant character idea, but there needs to be further exploration of his character before he becomes the D'arth Syyth.
The D'arths
At first I'd say, no personality, but then I realized that's what you were going for. Interesting.
Rimi
Question: Is Rimi an alternative character for your party? I was looking around the override just to have a look at what you used for the mod and I saw a portrait of her.
Otherwise, it seems that there is a lack of exploration into this character.
Shape-Shift (forgot his name)
Overpowered, I don't even need to shapeshift: he just uses his attack and does damage. Makes having anyone else in your party pointless. Good concept though.
HK-47
You had some good stuff with our favorite assassin droid. I liked the idea of all the HK-51s hidden under Coruscant.
Screamers, Banshees, and Rakghouls
My only complaint here is that you don't explain what the first two are. I got that the Screamers are lieutenants, but what are the Banshees? Are they the headless figure the PC finds in the tomb of Freedon Nadd?

The only other thing I can think of is that events are a bit too fast paced. Slow down and flesh out things.

I hope that my input here helps out.

Cheers!
 jedi7000nathan
06-15-2009, 11:10 PM
no the headless figure is Kannos darth syth
 Darth Novotnus
06-16-2009, 8:34 AM
Rimi
Question: Is Rimi an alternative character for your party? I was looking around the override just to have a look at what you used for the mod and I saw a portrait of her.

She's one of the apprientices you can take. To train her you must be a darksider or you can convince her, that Light Side is more powerful. She doesn't need Korriban training, as she is already trained in the ways of the Force

Screamers, Banshees, and Rakghouls
My only complaint here is that you don't explain what the first two are. I got that the Screamers are lieutenants, but what are the Banshees? Are they the headless figure the PC finds in the tomb of Freedon Nadd?

I gave some ideas about them on Trex's forums - you can check them out. I think rakghouls needs an explanation too. As we know, they are creations of Muur Talisman - how comes they are a part of the True Sith?
 Trex
06-16-2009, 1:50 PM
Sorry for the late reply

i am currently working on installing your mod i think it looks great but could you tell me where to install the files

The defaults in the installer should be where where your kotor2 is.
i.e. c:\Programfiles\Lucasarts\Kotor2

Glad to see people liked the baddies. There haven't been too many comments on them. I think Kannos in general is my favourite part of the finished product.

Rimi is the main female syyth. After the part where you meet Revan, you will find her a prisoner on the Eagle, in the cage where Kannos was earlier.

To be honest, with the Rakghouls, I think I just liked the reskin and needed a grunt for the enemy army. I seem to remember making notes about how some were captured from Taris and bred on 'planet x' (hence there were a few on the surface. I think it was going to be a breeding ground at one point), but the idea was never implemented.

The banshees were added later on, and were purely for the sake of variety. I felt there were only so many Rakghouls and screamers you could plow through before you started to get a little bored.
 FaZzZa99
06-17-2009, 6:10 AM
i don't know why, but i think this mod needs more of the default music replaced

Warning to all posters, asking for "updates?" or other such simple bump posts is considered spam here. Please use PM's with the mod makers for that kind of questions instead. -RH
 Malak1147
08-30-2009, 5:53 PM
Hey, I'm Trying To Get The Models Of Certain Characters From The Mod Into The Game, But I'm Having Trouble With It. Could You Help Me?
 Rogue417
09-18-2009, 12:59 AM
Trex i clicked on the link to the walkthrough but it came up with a wrong page can you please email the walkthrough to me pretty please ??? cheers :)
 Codiey
10-01-2009, 3:59 PM
Just wondering here Trex. You made a brilliant mod and all BUT. I need to ask. What files are the new head models? Do not get me wrong. They are good and all but I like the head models that were in the original game more (the ones that are already in the game). Mainly because one head in there looks similar to me in real life lol.

That being said what files do I have to remove in order to be able to pick the original head models? (and out of which folder)

Thanks in advance.
 Kreia001
10-28-2009, 4:53 PM
I am very impressed by the mod, i played it, very good.
Will there come a Jedi Masters 2? That the Syyth with return? And perhaps succeed in their quest and you have to turn it all back?
 Darth Novotnus
10-28-2009, 5:11 PM
There's no TJM2. There will be enchanted version of TJM (in progress). I contacted Trex some time ago and he confirmed that it's still worked on.
There was plan for True Syyth to succeed and player turning them back, but it was abbandoned during development.
 Wedge Suron
12-07-2009, 3:19 PM
Hey Trex

I left messages to you, but have since been pointed out to by an Admin that it isn't so bad to post bugs to older topics. Here they are, with a bit more detail to them as well

Game bugs, in spoilers just incase it happens that someone whos not got that far or hasn't played it yet reads the post

Remember when I reported that trouble with Kannos replacing Shadow earlier in the mod's history? Well, it's happened again. It seems to happen on second round of playing the game onwards. - Replaces Shadow with Kannos earlier on and still got Revan. It wouldn't really bother me, but I'm trying to get all the quests done and I can't do Shadow's quest

Also, a little trouble with the Iridonian mercs, I've killed the Jedi Temple one, however... its not letting me try to battle any of the others. - I've tried about everything, I've even put the first key into the console. As above, it wouldn't bother me if I wasn't trying to do the quests for fun. I've tried your walkthrough, but it isn't so informative, sorry.

I'm stuck on Coruscant post Rhen Var with the Doctor, Bastila and Revan, I can't find the Jedi Temple entrance marker. - as in the thing you click to enter

Edit:

I found another bug

When you're on Rhen Var, don't say the line: You reject the power I can bring to the front? or whatever It's bugged to repeat it endlessly

Website bug

Your End battle walkthrough link isn't working
 Seth Clearwater
12-15-2009, 8:42 PM
There is one major thing that bugs me about this mod. Bastila is around 30-ish at the time of this mod.. but she looks to be about 49-50ish. :/ Too many wrinkles on her.
 Wedge Suron
12-20-2009, 3:52 AM
Yea, there is a mention of this earlier in the thread. Remove a certain file, can't remember which on the top of my head.
 Te Darasuum Mandalor
12-23-2009, 9:16 AM
So how do you launch the mod?
 Wedge Suron
12-23-2009, 9:17 AM
after installation, just create your character. The rest will reveal itself.
 JediRevan1
01-02-2010, 3:17 PM
Now this is weird. I just tried this myself and you're right, but Exile007 asked a question about something that happens after this, so it must have worked for him. Hmm.

In any case, here's a quick patch solution. Download this : http://www.d-ex-d.com/962cor.mod) and place it in C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\Modules. Should solve the problem.

I downloaded the mod by right clicking on it. I still cannot get into the temple on Coruscant. The link you have in your post does not work. Can you help me?
 .:Lord Revan:.
05-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Now here is a problem.

In freedom nadds tomb you go and do the tasks but then he tells me to leave and i can't go through the door it is like a wall. But i figured out that you have to kill the headless guy you can't just let him dissapear can you fix that?

and

When i get the list from Tsig i went and got the part from the ship and then got one from the jawa but then i went everywhere and can't find any other parts :headbump. HELP!! :fist:
 Wedge Suron
05-06-2010, 11:33 AM
@ TDR

Here's the list of locations

Map at back of base
Speeder in second area down from base, cutscene and then find it with Shadow
Ship
Jawa
 Holty1-5
05-10-2010, 4:15 PM
Hey Im having some Problems on the Eagle that wont let me travel to any other Location other than M4-78B, Telos, Etti, and Rhen

I have finished all the planets main quests for some reason when i say to travle to the Geo Ship thing you get after Etti, The Lost Ship and Aid Station the Movie will start but when i go the the ship thing the Placeable that you press doesnt Go to the Planet in thank it doesnt exsist

Did i miss something on one of the Planets?
I have pretty much every 1 on the ship apart from

Revan and Kriea + The Apprenties

I havnt done Attons quest... if that makes a Differences....

I just cant really continue as i cant travle to the new places
 RFAurora
05-10-2010, 5:45 PM
Hi, just reading through this, and I'm sure some1 from deadly streams will respond, but does any1 know if this mod will work if one has already installed the tslrcm?
 Dak Drexl
05-10-2010, 6:21 PM
@Above,
No. This replaces just about everything in the game, while TSLRCM is made to modify the existing TSL game. This will need a clean install to work right.
 .:Lord Revan:.
05-19-2010, 4:39 PM
In Ettie 4 or whatever it is called i land and everything is like nar shadda and i can't go to "The Company" i walk through the door and it takes me to corascant. Is it a problem or am i losing my mind? And can't find atton also list time i played this through the only thing he would do is talk like I was playing TSL normaly.
 Darth_Bane_Wins
05-28-2010, 1:38 AM
When you install the version 1.1 patch do you have to have a clean install with no save games or anything or will it just alter the content you haven't gotten to yet if a saved game just Happens to exist already from last night?

edit: nvm. i got it

Thanks for the handy mod btw. It's quite useful when you're in the mood for something different.
 Darth_Bane_Wins
05-30-2010, 4:16 PM
So here are some bugs I found while playing through KotOR: The Jedi Masters
I thought you might appreciate it if i helped point em out.

WARNING -POSSIBLE SPOILERS-

Planet Specific

Telos
- Most of the items/structures/land formations in the 'true sith' camp are "walk-through able"
- The stone doors at the sith camp entrance are partially see through from the side

Etti IV
-Residential section: "Secretary" with droid bodyguards. In the case of the circuit overload the droids attack you on sight but when hit will not die. Their health will go down to a very small amount then stop there. This makes defeating them impossible and escape extremely difficult.

M4-78-B
Not so much a bug as a nuisance.
- Docking area textures hard on eyes. Far too complicated. Too many wires, circuits, pipes etc. in too smal a space. Simpler design recommended.

Rhen Var
- First (Landing) and second (Run) areas extremely buggy. Third area appears to be accessable on the map but is unreachable.

Aperture Station
- Station unreachable. When standing next to landing shuttle there is no "Travel to Planet/Station" option.
EDIT: Figured out the hatch leads there instead for stations so never mind that.
-Upon entering Aperture I found there was only 1 direction I could run. The way I was already facing. Tried loading several times, same result every time, ending me up in a corner with nowhere to go

Aid Station
- Station unreachable. When standing next to landing shuttle there is no "Travel to Planet/Station" option.
EDIT: Figured out the hatch leads there instead for stations so never mind that.
- Movement problems present. Possibly workable but not well. Its easy-ish to get in and through most of the rooms, but couldn't get out, movement too glitched when going that way

Deep Space Wreckage
- Quest coordinates from man on Etti IV. However, again there is no "Travel to Planet/Wreckage" option when next to shuttle or any hints or clues as to what to do.
EDIT: Figured out the hatch leads there instead, again
-No noticeable movement problems. Enemies (Malfunctioning Droids) too hard to kill for level of character available. Possible, but quite difficult.

General Problems

Movement
-Slowed down/glitched run animation
-Difficulty turning (commands appear not to register)
-when pressing the back up key (s) the character moves foreward more often than back.

Note: Movement problems spiked considerably after visiting Rhen Var, where they were constant.

Plot/Storyline
-There is no way to continue the storyline of the game that I can find once the point in the game is reached where all party members are available except Kriea, Revan, and the two Apprentices. Available members are Exile, Canderous, Kannos, Ootataa, HK-47, Bastila, Tsig, and Shadow. The only thing available is working on the characters personal side stories.

Crash
-Game occasionally crashes, however that may just be the original KotOR 2 problem coming through as the exact same thing essentially happens, or it may be a product of Windows 7 gaming.

I also agree with the Lord of Hunger. As he said:

"1) Lack of Journal Entries - This drives me a bit insane. Sometimes I forget what quest I'm on or what has happened, and I don't have any journal entries to help me remember what I've done. From what I can tell and correct me if I'm wrong, you haven't touched stuff like the .2da and .jrnl files. I hope that you can redo this mod eventually with .jrnl entries, it'd really boost the game quality.
2) Bare bones universe - Unfortunately, the in-game universe you have everything take place in lacks dynamic. This is most likely due to the amount of work it would take to fill up all of those modules with unique characters, but it does wound the game play."

END -SPOILERS-

And... that's it so far. Cheers and good luck with your mod :^:
 storm-rider
05-30-2010, 4:36 PM
i really want to check this out, but the download link doesnt work, i've tried them both and it says that its been removed, is there anyway i can download this that works? im using firefox.
if i install this can i still play tsl?
 Darth_Bane_Wins
05-30-2010, 5:36 PM
i really want to check this out, but the download link doesnt work, i've tried them both and it says that its been removed, is there anyway i can download this that works? im using firefox.
if i install this can i still play tsl?

Yes you can still play the sith lords if you install this... kind of. Go to the Lucas Arts folder and copy the swkotor2 folder where tsl is installed. I would rename the copy to SWKotOR The Jedi Masters if I was you so you don't get confused.

After that download the game installers and install them to the COPY not the original. Then its done and done. Make a new shortcut on your desktop to the laucher from the jedi masters folder for the new game and you have both playable. Its what I did.

You do, by the way, have to have a clean install of the sith lords with no save games or anything to install this and have it work as I'm to understand.

Hope this helps,
Darth_Bane_Wins
 storm-rider
05-31-2010, 4:16 AM
Yes you can still play the sith lords if you install this... kind of. Go to the Lucas Arts folder and copy the swkotor2 folder where tsl is installed. I would rename the copy to SWKotOR The Jedi Masters if I was you so you don't get confused.

After that download the game installers and install them to the COPY not the original. Then its done and done. Make a new shortcut on your desktop to the laucher from the jedi masters folder for the new game and you have both playable. Its what I did.

You do, by the way, have to have a clean install of the sith lords with no save games or anything to install this and have it work as I'm to understand.

Hope this helps,
Darth_Bane_Wins

thanks, it works now, although there are a few bugs here and there, such as explorer stops responding

Edit: there is a bug on the dark side ending, when u start asking who will join u when tsig says no teh conversation ends and u kill her but the conversation just goes dead,
 Darth_Bane_Wins
06-02-2010, 3:52 PM
I seem to have reached a point in the story where the story stops and there is nothing to do except work on influence for npc's. However, I am wondering if all of the answers lie at Aperture Station, which is incredibly glitched for me. I've been talking to all the characters and finally a new planet has popped up in conversation with Shadow but Corusaunt will not appear on the ships map. So my question is am I screwed because Aperture Station is messed up or is my entire game just f%$&ed?
Page: 8 of 10