Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights of the Old Republic : The Jedi Masters

Page: 3 of 10
 kash
02-12-2009, 7:17 PM
I just wondered after the bik movie at the end after when you know destroys you know what, is it another bik movie afterwards or created gameplay scene, that might help narrow down the problem and if I can't get it to work can you post the ending so I can watch it and I chose light side in the end.
 Aliryn
02-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Okay, I think I can say at least a few coherent things.

Well, I'm still trying to absorb all of the story stuff, but I can report some bugs, just so you know it's there. Though it could be my stupid computer. Windows, in all its stupidity, occasionally screams about pointless things. Like DEP. That thing is evil. I keep having to turn it off for both KotOR games and big installed mods for them.

ANYWAY.

I guess there's gonna be a lot of whitened-out spoilers?

Just in case.

I'll separate it by planet and stuff though.

A: General problems
A1: Not really a bug, but it would be a lot more interesting if the people standing around in various places had lines, in the little box in the upper left corner or not, and voiced or not. I don't care. It's just not as interesting. Not necessary, just something.

A2: A lot of the dialogue trees don't loop back to previous options. You have to talk to someone repeatedly to ask all the questions. Just a minor annoyance, nothing big. But a thought.

A3: Again, not a bug, and maybe not something that can be done, considering it was said it makes the plot stuff easier, but it would be great if the party members could be changed out without re-entering the ship and leaving with a different party.

A4: It would also be helpful if you could equip your party members inside the Eagle. Having to exit with different party members constantly, then finding a workbench to upgrade their stuff--or having to unequip their things outside of the ship and then going back inside to upgrade them--is pretty annoying, as is only being able to equip two party members at a time. In the KotOR games, I generally look at everybody overall, deciding what items could be best used with who. Kind of hard going back and forth. Sometimes I write all their stats in a notebook just so I can keep track, but that's a little annoying, too. My hand always cramps up soon after I start writing. (I'm an idiot who can't get rid of the unconscious habit of gripping my writing utensils tightly and pressing hard on the page all the time.)

A5: I notice other people have said this too, but when I tried to recruit Gellan, it didn't work very well. Training Lolma after recruiting her was a bit messed up, too.

A5i: I waited until really far in the game to start recruiting because I wanted to know who all four possible recruits were. Eventually I thought I probably wouldn't have much more of a chance before the plot got to the point of no return, so I went back to M4-78 to recruit Lolma, who I had rather liked. Other than her, I'd only met Gellan and that Sith Sunrider--Oh, I think she was called D'naath--so I chose Gellan, D'naath being rather . . . well . . . Dark Side-y. (I always play Light Side. Tried a Dark Side game, once. With KotOR I. Years ago. Got as far as Dia just next apartment over from mine on Taris and felt so sick it wasn't even funny. What's so great about being evil, anyway?) So, I go to recruit Gellan. I'd given Lolma the single-bladed apprentice lightsaber, so I gave Gellan the double-bladed one. And . . . nothing much happened. He faded out of the spot he'd been standing on and faded in to the side (as happens when you get new party members in all the games pretty much), and new dialogue options came up, but he wasn't on my party screen, and there was no Korriban training. Other people have had this bug, too, it seems.

A5ii: I don't think I ever saw Thrassk out on any of the worlds or in any of the stations. But when I recruited Lolma, instantly I was transported to Korriban, where Kreia had this little speech or something (I can't remember things to clearly the first time always), and Lolma and I were transported into the Sith Academy, where we met Freedon Nadd, had to fight ghost guys, then went up the ramp. Or maybe we were transported again? I don't remember. So Freedon Nadd says something about fighting against yourself, and there's four Thrassks there. I didn't know who he was or what "against yourself" was about. I guess that was supposed to happen if you brought Thrassk to train. Only it got messed up.
By the way, was I supposed to be with Lolma in the Academy? From stuff Kreia says, I got the impression that I wasn't. But I was.

A6: Whenever entering a module that, the first time, or sometimes, had a short cutscene of some kind, it would play every time I entered, even when it shouldn't be active. When I entered that residential area on Etti IV, the kid would talk to me. Well, not after the time he warned me about the Gamorrean. He disappeared after that. The "repressurizing" thing came up every time I entered the Eagle, even when I came in from the docking port. Although when I had just traveled to another planet and the module was reloaded I was still standing by the bridge, like I should have been, and the repressurizing thing didn't fire.

B: The Eagle

B1: As Codiey said, the cutscenes you see when you check the computer cameras are pretty buggy. I ended up with two or three HKs hanging around Mira doing nothing, three Canderouses hanging around Revan in their underwear doing nothing, and a cut off cutscene between Revan and Canderous that never worked. (One Canderous for every attempt.) Also, the cutscenes often seemed to take place in areas of the ship I doubt they would have happened in, storyline consistency-wise. And often when I checked a camera, I'd get a brief view of a party member somewhere before I got either the cutscene or the "no significant activity" message.

Errr.......I'm going to just list a few of the major ones now and then go away. My brain gets kind of mushy if I don't do something really interesting for too long . . . I'll come back later and say more . . .

Mostly in my brain right now is the problems I had toward the end of the game. All those cutscenes, one right after another, reloading module after module, got kind of buggy. The wrong person would show up--well, that only happened once or twice, I think--and often the game would freeze in the middle of loading the new area. I got it to work if I restarted the game, but I had to rewatch some of the previous cutscenes because there wasn't an autosave between every one.

Although I will say that I really liked all of the different characters and their different missions toward the end. It really added dimension to the story. And party members rock. I like party members. I like the KotOR I party members best. They're awesome.

But having all those different missions, like I said, was really fun. Everybody playing their own parts that suited their characters and stuff was great.

So, here's what I have for now. It's probably more than enough for one post anyway. I tend to post so long on forums that nobody will read all the way through. It's rather sad, really.

But for who? Is it sad that I post ridiculously long? Or is just sad that people haven't got the patience to read much?

Really, that's sad.
 HK-42
02-12-2009, 11:31 PM
^I read it. I had all the same bugs minus the korriban ones as I didnt do that. No training there with the R apprentice though.

Any way for all the white boxes I recommend using: [/hidden ]

[hidden]SPOILERS HIDE HERE
 Master_ Tyvokka
02-13-2009, 12:49 AM
yes white on white text is not really easy to read lol
 Marcus22Khaar
02-13-2009, 2:07 AM
Awesome mod Trex! I like it, for the moment I havenґt found any important bug but I've some questions.
How do you get Kreia to your party? I met her, but she's only in the Eagle and I can't select her.

Another one is that when I met Lolma I told her to be my apprentice and the game told me that Korriban would be a good place to train her, so the Eagle jump into hyperspace and then I saw another movie where many planets are shown, but then I appearde again in M4-78! So, I can't go to Korriban.
 SonGoku360
02-13-2009, 4:54 AM
Awesome mod Trex! I like it, for the moment I havenґt found any important bug but I've some questions.
How do you get Kreia to your party? I met her, but she's only in the Eagle and I can't select her.

Another one is that when I met Lolma I told her to be my apprentice and the game told me that Korriban would be a good place to train her, so the Eagle jump into hyperspace and then I saw another movie where many planets are shown, but then I appearde again in M4-78! So, I can't go to Korriban.

Kreia shows up in your ship but you can't select her as a party member kinda like T3. I think it even says when she joins you she won't be a party member.
 Darth Novotnus
02-13-2009, 5:18 AM

That's correct - Kreia isn't playable in TJM.
 Trex
02-13-2009, 6:05 AM
I just wondered after the bik movie at the end after when you know destroys you know what, is it another bik movie afterwards or created gameplay scene, that might help narrow down the problem and if I can't get it to work can you post the ending so I can watch it and I chose light side in the end.

The light side ending is an in module cuscene. If you can, warp to 990end, you should be able to see it.

That's correct - Kreia isn't playable in TJM.

What he said. :)

I think Aliryn summed up alot of the problems quite well there. I have absolutley no work social activities planed today or the weekend, so I'm probably going to be making a large first patch, complete with as many new voice sound files as possible.
 The Betrayer
02-13-2009, 6:15 AM
Help please.
I'm in Coruscant. (I'm supposed to go the Jedi Temple with Revan and Bastila, I just finished fighting Nihilus at Rhen Var) I can't go to the jedi temple because the doors have fire on them and I can't click anywhere. I go all the way through, but I still can't find how to go to the Jedi Temple.
 Trex
02-13-2009, 6:32 AM
Help please.
I'm in Coruscant. (I'm supposed to go the Jedi Temple with Revan and Bastila, I just finished fighting Nihilus at Rhen Var) I can't go to the jedi temple because the doors have fire on them and I can't click anywhere. I go all the way through, but I still can't find how to go to the Jedi Temple.

See post 70 earlier in the thread.
 Time Lord
02-13-2009, 6:44 AM
Hey Trex are people allowed to release addons (like skins or quests) to your mod?
 jedi_christian
02-14-2009, 7:14 AM
hey trex,when I read this here,it sounds your mod isn't bug free at all.So,when are you going to release the first patch?
 Trex
02-14-2009, 12:22 PM
Hey Trex are people allowed to release addons (like skins or quests) to your mod?

Guess I'm ok with it, but I wouldn't reccomend starting anything until the first patch is released.

hey trex,when I read this here,it sounds your mod isn't bug free at all.So,when are you going to release the first patch?

Well the only big problems seem to be ;

- the apprentices
- sound files
- the 'entering the temple one' towards the end.

Compared to what I was expecting, it's kinda gone well. :)

In any case, the first patch will be released early next week (monday/tuesday). On top of the more scripting based bugs, I'm also trying to include as many new sound files as possible.

The first patch will be around 100mb, and will make the mod much more complete. If you can wait that long, I would recommend doing so.
 jedi_christian
02-14-2009, 2:30 PM
Ok.Thanx for the information!
 Exile007
02-14-2009, 3:24 PM
Now this is weird. I just tried this myself and you're right, but Exile007 asked a question about something that happens after this, so it must have worked for him. Hmm.

In any case, here's a quick patch solution. Download this : http://www.d-ex-d.com/962cor.mod) and place it in C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\Modules. Should solve the problem.

Very late reply from me. :xp:

I had this issue too, I just looked at the files to see what the next module was and warped there.

Finished the mod Trex. One word: AWESOME. This is a superb mod, there are some little details with the dialog and cutscenes, but it was a great playthrough.

I love the concept of the D'arth Syyth, it ties in PERFECTLY with the rest of the star wars universe. I knew there was a reason the Sith were for the most part united!

You should be very proud of yourself Trex. :)
 kash
02-14-2009, 7:47 PM
how would i warp then for the ending?
 jedi7000nathan
02-14-2009, 9:02 PM
how do get to do the character's sidequests
 HK-42
02-14-2009, 9:06 PM

Talk to the characters?;)
 Trex
02-15-2009, 6:01 AM
how would i warp then for the ending?

I'm afraid I'm not too sure what to type in aa a cheat if that's what you mean (been modding for so long I just automatically use my 'pocket plane' modules and rename something '351nar').

I think you'll have to go looking.

Are you stuck on where to look?

It's always a branch connected to the top line of dialog. As you ask each one and advance in levels, more will open up. You can also repeat the prvious ones in case you missed them.

Note that only Tsig, the Shadow, Bastila, Canderous and hk47 have this style of conversation. All other party members just talk.
 Ibelin
02-15-2009, 8:21 AM
Can anyone post me a picture of Bastila in this mod?

p/s: I haven't tried this yet but i think it's awesome.
 LordMcGuffin
02-15-2009, 3:53 PM
I wish u had made this for K1...
 Trex
02-16-2009, 6:23 AM
Can anyone post me a picture of Bastila in this mod?

p/s: I haven't tried this yet but i think it's awesome.

This do?

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4610/newbastlz8.jpg)

Removing this part as it is addressing off topic subject matter, jedi7000nathan's question is not feedback or a bug report on your mod so these type of questions need to be taken to PM's here folks. Thanks. -RH
 Pikmin
02-16-2009, 1:41 PM
After I found the Guy who ran away 15 years ago, I found in my inventory a plot datapad that said "Sunrider" had become my apprentice. But I've never met a "Sunrider", also I decided to visit the Aid Station. The textures kept popping in and out of existence, and a plague victim looked like she's been flattened like paper, and then the game crashed.
 Darth Novotnus
02-16-2009, 4:49 PM
I guess that was about Rimi Sunrider, an apprentice you meet a bit later, not Vima.
 Sbam
02-17-2009, 12:04 PM
hey I just signed up here just to ask this^^
I`ve played through the mod for 2 days last weekend and it was great so far...
(just a few little things that maybe need to be worked on but it was like the first version wasn`t it? so I think it`s gonna be even better when a patch is released or something)
anyways I just got to the end of coruscant and somehow quicksaved while reven was holding that speech...sooo the only other saved game I`ve got is near the beginning and I can`t use my quicksave anymore...
so if someone could post a savegame file before you head into that final battle on rhen var(think it`s rhen var) or just send it to: PM Me Please that would be really great because I absolutely want to know how the story ends^^

(sorry for my bad english...)
thanks

Removed email address to comply with our posted rules, it keeps away the spam bots. ;) -RH
 DJScias
02-17-2009, 3:27 PM
Wow this looks awesome... Really going to check this out.. stil downloading last launcher 'movies' i think i'll check it out tomorrow because i'm almost going to ma sleep :) .
But very nicely done.

Sincerly DJScias
 Sbam
02-18-2009, 11:03 AM
my email again : fat_lip41(at)yahoo.de
(replace the (at) with @ -.- ...)
 Giant Graffiti
02-18-2009, 11:54 AM
:lol: Love the ET Joke. Only bug so far is that Oota has changed into a rancor on the party select screen.
 teddy3110
02-18-2009, 2:51 PM
Wow, great mod.

Okay, after the carrot here comes the stick :xp:

On Coruscant, with Revan in the party, I can't get to the Senate Floor. Just to see what he would say, I talked to the guard in front of the senate door without Revan (when I got the Iridonian Missionaries mission from Grenn) and when I returned there with Revan, the guard was gone so I couldn't talk to anyone (except for grenn and the greeter lady) and consequently couldn't get to the Senate Floor.

Any ideas?
 Pikmin
02-19-2009, 6:47 AM
very bad problem. My coruscant is messed up now. I went to the Jedi temple first, and then was summoned to the Chancellor's office, and they acted as if Revan had already given his speech!!!!
 Darth Novotnus
02-19-2009, 8:00 AM
Did you try to warp into the Senate?
Pikmin, Chancellor's office is the place you visit after Revan's speech - Senate chamber is on left side and Chancellor's office on right side of the module.
 Trex
02-19-2009, 8:03 AM
very bad problem. My coruscant is messed up now. I went to the Jedi temple first, and then was summoned to the Chancellor's office, and they acted as if Revan had already given his speech!!!!

Just to clarify, you're saying you went to the temple first, you spoke to Mical, had the dream with Kannos etc, then went to talk to Cressa & Carth, but didn't need Revan to do his speech?

Wow, great mod.

Okay, after the carrot here comes the stick :xp:

On Coruscant, with Revan in the party, I can't get to the Senate Floor. Just to see what he would say, I talked to the guard in front of the senate door without Revan (when I got the Iridonian Missionaries mission from Grenn) and when I returned there with Revan, the guard was gone so I couldn't talk to anyone (except for grenn and the greeter lady) and consequently couldn't get to the Senate Floor.

Any ideas?

In terms of the game, I think I know what happened, but sadly I can't think of a way around it. It'll have to be something I add to the patch.

Incidently, the first patch will be coming very soon. I think I've solved most of the problems (notably those with the apprentices), and I've also been doing alot of work with extra sound files for the lines. Currently, I have around 1000 more voiced lines, and I've just finished Coruscant (I'm working through the game chronologically). I should be done in the next couple of days.
 Pikmin
02-19-2009, 9:24 AM
Just to clarify, you're saying you went to the temple first, you spoke to Mical, had the dream with Kannos etc, then went to talk to Cressa & Carth, but didn't need Revan to do his speech?

Yeah, but then I went back and did the speech as if I hadn't already been sent to Rhen Var.

And when am I supposed to get an apprentice? I'm already marching through sewers to get beck to the senate...
 Sith Holocron
02-19-2009, 9:25 AM
Who did you sign up to do voices?
 Trex
02-19-2009, 10:18 AM
And when am I supposed to get an apprentice? I'm already marching through sewers to get beck to the senate...

You're apprentices are spread out across the game. You need to find them then ask/persuade them to join you.

At this point in the game, if you check the brig on the eagle, you should have one candidate there.

Who did you sign up to do voices?

A combination of people who did some other ones and computer generated voices.
 HK-42
02-19-2009, 3:54 PM
No offence the computer generated voices sound like crap....I recommed using http://voiceactingalliance.com/) and getting real people.
 Druganator
02-19-2009, 5:30 PM
No offence the computer generated voices sound like crap....I recommed using http://voiceactingalliance.com/) and getting real people.

please get real people. pleeeeeeeeeeease get real people.
 Trex
02-19-2009, 5:42 PM

It's a nice idea, but I'm afraid doing something on that scale, in that way, would be a large task. It's the way of doing this that would, maybe, have me fully finish this alot later (if ever). It's time consuming to have the various back and forths, and when you get someone agreeing to do the part, you have to wait even longer for the actual files, if they even get around to it. In this mod, I've gotten into contact with many people willing to voice act, I even send them their lines, but only around 20% of them even end up sending something back.

Bottom line ; people aren't that reliable.

Is it a common opinion that people mind any of the computer generated voices in this?
 HK-42
02-19-2009, 5:48 PM
It's a nice idea, but I'm afraid doing something on that scale, in that way, would be a large task. It's the way of doing this that would, maybe, have me fully finish this alot later (if ever). It's time consuming to have the various back and forths, and when you get someone agreeing to do the part, you have to wait even longer for the actual files, if they even get around to it. In this mod, I've gotten into contact with many people willing to voice act, I even send them their lines, but only around 20% of them even end up sending something back.

Bottom line ; people aren't that reliable.

Is it a common opinion that people mind any of the computer generated voices in this?

The people on that site are probably much more trutworthy(as it is a Voice Acting Only website) its also where Silveredge9 got his for BOS: SR. Also many sound like professionals.
 Pikmin
02-19-2009, 8:57 PM
I don't mind the voices. But voiceactingalliance is really reliable. I've already got people voice TSLCR stuff from there.
 Trex
02-20-2009, 6:23 AM
Alright, maybe I'm just being prejudiced thanks to bad experiences. :)

I might as well keep the likes of HK-47's new software generated voice (he's a robot), and I like Kannos (I've known some people think it was a real voice).

Which one's were people not so keen on?
Would people encourage me to change Tsig's, despite her having an electronic voice box being part of her subquest?
Specifically, was Revan's alright (it's in bik movies so it'll be one of the more awkward ones to change)?
 Pikmin
02-20-2009, 7:10 AM
Tsig's was fine. Haven't heard HK's, but with Revan being a major character it was a little funky. Kannos is great.
 Sith Holocron
02-20-2009, 10:28 AM
I understand your reasons why you might not want to bother with voices but allow to point an alternative way of thinking about the issue.

Your mod now is done, really. What's now required are patches. So far, obvious, right? This portion of dealing with the mod should be the best time - fine tuning your work of art so your vision can be best appreciated by your audience. Unlike some other mods I could name out there, the wait is over for a release. Those waiting for your mod can download it now. Those waiting for an enhanced, bug-free and voice-rich game can wait but still play the game when they get impatient. There's a playing option for both parts of your audience.

Now that you've gone through my rambling tract, you can relax and do what I imagine is the most fun portion of modding, the tinkering and perfecting. Good luck!
 Sbam
02-20-2009, 10:39 AM
doesn`t anybody have a savegame file before the final fight? it would be really great if someone could upload it somewhere or send it or something...

Edit: ok I managed to get trough the speech and I am now near the end I think...back on coruscant and I have to go into the temple with revan and bastila...and there`s no way to get inside...nothing to click on to open the door...what do I do now?
 The Betrayer
02-21-2009, 12:29 AM
There's a solution in the first two pages of the thread.
 Sbam
02-21-2009, 8:20 AM
ok thanks ...that one worked out for me too ...next problem: after I killed the two sith lords in the senate the game crashed when I stepped forward to the dead guard
 Trex
02-21-2009, 9:23 AM
ok thanks ...that one worked out for me too ...next problem: after I killed the two sith lords in the senate the game crashed when I stepped forward to the dead guard

Seems to be a recurring problem to do with switch between the charcters too close to loading. I might have to work out a slower way of doing it.

My best idea would just be to play through it again until it works prperly. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
 Sbam
02-21-2009, 9:27 AM
just finished the game ^^ tried both endings and didn`t really like both...the whole mod was great so far but the ending was just...I don`t know it was too fast I think...maybe there is a possibility to add 2 optional endings...I would like to see revan survive ...the whole thing was just too rash (didn`t like the romances either...didn`t you say you changed the setting to 10 years earlier? then maybe the romance between revan and bastila could be conducted more...the story was just not really completed to me)
still it`s one of the best mods I`ve ever seen and it would be just great if you could maybe add a few more endings (at least one^^) and maybe work on those bugs and stuff...I don`t have any understanding of modding but I think it is an epic...great mod...that just needs to be worked on...hope there is a patch or something coming out soon and can`t wait to play the `whole ending` of (at least I think so) the greatest storyline apart from the movies...I think the mod could be called Kotor 3 if it`s really completed ....(aaah I just was so mad that a great mod like that hasn`t got an optional light and dark side ending >.< )
(again sorry for language mistakes if there are some...)

Edit :ps: the endings have been both great (nice music ^^) just not what I imagined...so I think there should be another one ...maybe a few more options during the dialoge with nadd which lead to other endings...only if it`s possible...I`ll check for updates as often as possible
 Aliryn
02-21-2009, 10:13 AM
Hm . . . I also-- Well, I wasn't totally sure what to think about the ending . . . It was really--overwhelming. I easily get emotionally overwhelmed. And then I can't think properly . . .

I mean, it was a good ending, but . . . um . . .

I don't know. I feel there's something to say about it, but I'm too mixed up to figure out exactly what it is . . .

Although, I DO DEFINITELY think it was a great ending. There's just something I feel I need to say that I don't quite understand . . . um . . .

Anyway, the overall story rocked. Seriously. Although, personally, I would have preferred it to not occur so long after the ending of TSL. Although, really, I had rather disliked the time difference even just between KotOR and TSL . . . I always find losing gaps of time depressing. TSL is a great game, but there are a lot of ways in which I find it depressing . . .

Hm. I'm wandering off the point.

As far as the voices, it would be nice if the sound quality could be improved a little, at least. You can understand if you look at the subtitles, of course, but I always find staring at the subtitles kind of distracting to what's actually going on.

Different actors for characters from the original games, huh . . . I don't really know. I think it might be too weird. I'd like to try it, but maybe voices like that could be implemented with a separate installer, so people could not use them if they didn't want to? Or maybe at least you could give a list of which files were involved, so that people could take them out manually?

I had thought it might be cool to be able to choose the genders of Revan and the Exile, although that could be really hard. I guess. I dunno. For Revan especially, probably, since it had so much to do with Bastila in the storyline. And I thought Revan still being in his dark robes when he sounded like he had turned back to the light was a bit weird, and I didn't see the reason if it was to accommodate different possible heads people prefer to use for KotOR I, since the head for the Exile was arbitrarily chosen. But having Revan in his robes, which is such an icon of these games, did add some epic-ness to the mod . . .

Revan's voice was a bit weird, too . . . I understand the difficulty of messing with voices, so it's not a big deal. I just thought it shouldn't sound quite so . . . mechanical. Despite wearing a mask, he isn't Darth Vader.

That weird droid on M4-78 that calculated stuff to figure out who you were and some of what would happen was really awesome. I'm not sure why, but I really liked that.

The humor in this mod was really something else. I personally probably wouldn't have put in so much humor that was out of continuity (such as Sponge Bob (although that was hilarious)), but I did laugh, a lot. I don't remember a lot of the specifics after one play-through (I can't seem to remember things all that well until I've read/watched/listened to/played them quite a few times), but I do remember it being really funny.

Um . . . what other feedback is there . . . Ugh, my brain is mushy. I think that's all for now ^_^ This mod REALLY ROCKS!
 Darth Novotnus
02-21-2009, 12:00 PM
I've started a thread about improving the plot on Trex's TJM forums - and for now on only my lousy ideas are posted there.
Personaly I would prefer to see some more quests and dialogs than voiced lines (one of my favorite games, Planescape: Torment had only a few lines voiced, and it's still great). Endings are nice and Revan's sacriffice fits the story well, but I miss information about what happened with the Galaxy (like it was in Fallouts or in KotOR 2 in Kreia's final speech).Also in DS ending I didn't like the line about storming another Galaxy - I thought space beyond the Galaxy is unknown...
Page: 3 of 10