Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights Of The Old Republic: Darkness Falls

Page: 7 of 32
 ForceFightWMe12
12-14-2005, 8:23 PM
Not even bothering to ask what exactly the TARDIS was and how they'd land it in the Ebon Hawk, Kira instead answered, "Er...sure, I don't see why not..."
 The Doctor
12-14-2005, 8:28 PM
*Thank you.* said The Doctor, bowing. *Nyssa, Tegan, follow me*
"We'll see you in a minute, ms. Starr" said Nyssa [conspiracy like - I can't spell the real word at all].
The Doctor, Nyssa, and Tegan walk back the way they came, disappearing around the corner.
 ExtreamJedi12
12-14-2005, 8:32 PM
"It's alright. You can call me Revan." Brandon told the Doctor. His head turned to Kira. "You were one of my generals during the Mandalorian War. How did you survive the battle of Malachor V?" (unless you know the answer to this FFWM12, click this: http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Jedi_Exile) )
 Writer
12-14-2005, 8:36 PM
Suddenly, there was a clatter as the plate the girl had been holding fell out of her hands to the floor. She had fallen asleep where she sat.
 3yks
12-14-2005, 8:41 PM
Korriban was now nothing more than a memory to Brax, it's ancient tomb's, and worn down academy had given him what he needed to know. Nar Shadaa was now where he was headed, the thrum of the engine under him felt good, affirming that he was still who he remebered being.

His robes had been stowed, the red tunic removed, undereath had been a continueance of the black leather pants, turning out to be a black flight suit in fact. A helmet had been fixed over his head, a blue reticle over one eye, his head rested back. He had a good trip ahead of him in hyperspace. He had little room to move, so he didn't, slowing his breath, retreating into a deep meditation and letting the force flow through him.

"If you don't mind Ms. Starr I'd like to park the Tardis inside the Ebon Hawk."

Words streamed from far off places, a few bits and phrases.

"Canderous is hidden on Dxun. I don't know about the rest of the old crew."

What was a Tardis, and who was Canderous, and where was Dxun? None of these things made sense to him, why did they matter? What was the Ebon Hawk? Was this the same Hawk that was on Nar Shadaa, the one he was seeking? What did this have to do With Revan. Ms. Starr, what might be Kira Starr, from the Sith Academy.

"AC-D6, what is the estimated time left for this hyperspace Jump."

"Dweet, Riiits, Dweeet, doot."
 ForceFightWMe12
12-14-2005, 8:42 PM
"Well...on the surface we activated the Mass Shadow Generator, per your orders..." Kira began, "But the feeling of so much death...I'd rather not talk about it, if that's okay with you."
There was a clatter behind her, and the Exile turned to see the young woman slumped over onto the table, fast asleep.

((OOC: Er...WJ, how old is your character?))
 The Doctor
12-14-2005, 9:08 PM
The sound of the woman's head hitting the plate was followed by a metalic-like screeching sound. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/tardis.mp3) A tall blue box appeared in the middle of the room, with the words "Police Public Call Box" written on the top, and a flashing white light on the roof. The light and sound stopped, and after a moment The Doctor stepped out of it, followed by Tegan and Nyssa.
*Ah, the dining room of the Ebon Hawk. You know, last time I was in here, I was pulling you out from underneath - that panel, actually. Don't worry: you were fine, just unconscious.*
Tegan looked around the room as if she would rather be in an outhouse, while Nyssa stood quietly at The Doctor's side.
 Writer
12-14-2005, 9:18 PM
((Heh... that's a fun question... we'll say for the moment just that she looks to be in her mid-twenties.))
 ForceFightWMe12
12-14-2005, 9:23 PM
((OOC: Alright, that works...I guess...))

IC:

Kira went over to the woman, making sure that she was really just sleeping and not something more serious. However, seconds later, there was a screeching sound, and a blue box popped out of thin air, making the Exile and Atton jump back, hands flying to their weapons, only relaxing when the Doctor, Tegan, and Nyssa walked out.
"Ah, the dining room of the Ebon Hawk. You know, last time I was in here, I was pulling you out from underneath - that panel, actually. Don't worry: you were fine, just unconscious." the Doctor said.
"You know, I'm not even going to ask..." Kira said. She instead busied herself trying to scrap some food together with Atton. "Are any of you hungry?"
 The Doctor
12-14-2005, 9:35 PM
"Yes, thank you," said Tegan, abandoning her descrimination of the Ebon Hawk. She sat down at the table and accepted the food that she was given.
"Thank you. We haven't had time for a real meal in almost three days" said Nyssa.
*Yes, well that matter at Metabilus IV got in the way of things - I never liked spiders.*
The Doctor turned and saw the food offered to him. *Well, usually I don't eat, but I suppose it can'[t hurt.* He sat down at the table next to Nyssa and accepted the food politely.
 ForceFightWMe12
12-14-2005, 9:39 PM
"Don't suppose you'd like to fill us in on how you know us?" Atton asked, pouring himself a glass of Juma Juice.
 Writer
12-14-2005, 9:40 PM
Even through all of this, the strange young woman did not stir. Her head, resting on her arms on the table was completely hidden under her long dark brown hair. Her breathing was normal for a sleeping human.
 The Doctor
12-14-2005, 9:50 PM
*Well, I don't see the harm, now that we're in private. But I must warn you that it will be hard to believe.* said The Doctor, putting down his utensils.
*You see, my ship, the TARDIS, is more than just a space ship. It can take me from point A to point B, yes, but it does much more than that. You see, I am from a highly advanced species known as the Gallifreyans. We are Time Lords. We have learned how to travel through time.* The Doctor continued, ignoring the incredulous looks he was getting - Nyssa and Tegan looked as if they weren't even listeing to The Doctor.
*I travelled to about.... eleven years from now, I beleive, intending to go to a planet in another galaxy called Earth. The TARDIS fell of course, and landed here - in this very room. The Hawk was badly damaged, and you, Atton, were near death. I managed to drag you both to the medical lab, where I stabalized your condition, then set in a coarse for the nearest planet - which happened to be Manaan. You were attacked agaion there, and we eventually discovered that a man calling himself The Master was trying to kill you for a Sith Lord... whose name escapes me, at the moment. Needless to say, he was stopped, and the Sith defeated - you yourself killed the Sith Lord - Darth Nullifus! That's the name!* The Doctor paused for a sip of water. *Then we all lived happily ever after!* he added, smiling.
*Ah, I see that our young friend has fallen asleep.*
 ForceFightWMe12
12-14-2005, 9:54 PM
"Erm...I think you mean Darth Nihlius. And if you do, then he's already dead." the Exile said, finding her tongue after several moments of staring at the Doctor.
 The Doctor
12-14-2005, 9:56 PM
*No, Nihilus was before this - years before, as you told me. This one was difinately Nullifus. Scum of a man, even for a Sith. Repulsively diabolical, ruthless, cruel - far worse than any Sith Lord before or after him, including Darth Sidious - though he's not for another 4000 years at least."
Nyssa and Tegan were still sitting talking amogst themselves, as if stories of Time Travel and The Doctor saving the universe were common-place.
 DarthSion101
12-14-2005, 10:09 PM
Several rodian thugs came screaming out of the entertainment district cantina of Nar Shadaa, followed by their leader who flew from the main entrance and lay sprawled on the ground. A tall Mandalorian soldier in full mandalorian red battle armor, stared coldly through his t-shaped helmet visor at the thug boss. he approached and lifted the Rodian off the ground with both hands, and spoke calmly but assertively to the alien. "I am searching for the crew of the Ebon Hawk, I am told the ship is here, and I am also aware that you know where it is." The Rodian squirmed uncomfortably in Kelborn's grasp. "MEE JESSSKA POOJA NIE PUDO...." Kelborn tightened his grip. "Don't lie to me, or you'll learn the extent of mandalorian honor." The rodian seemed to looked around, to see if there was anyone who would come to his rescue, none came. He finally capitulated and told the mandalorian where the hawk was docked. Kelborn dropped the simpering fool to the ground and hurried to the main docking platforms.

As he walked through the crowded stench filled streets of Nar shadaa, he though to himself how much he hated this world. He pushed through crowds of people from many species and creeds, most who stared at him with fear or contempt, it had been some time since a fully armored mandalorian had set foot on this moon, but many had still not forgotten the wars, years earlier. HE turned yet another corner, and headed down a ramp to the platforms where the hawk was docked. as he approached the end of the ramp, he could hear voices, in several different languages, talking about the price the exchange had placed on the hawk, since it basically crippled their operations. He stepped forward into the view of the ship, and the weequay and sullustan thugs. "shiscranee Mandalorian!" one shouted fearfully, and they took off running. Behing his armored helmet a smile crossed Kelborn's lips. "Its nice to see we aren't forgotten." he muttered, and walked to the hawk, which had left its ramp down. "Don't they ever learn." he walked straightup the ramp and into the ship.

He stepped into the maintenance bay, and looked around, he decided to be creative, and activated his stealth generator. He walked straight past the hyperdrive, took a right past the medical bay, and into the main hold of the ship, where he could see a young woman fast asleep, face down in her food, the scoundrel Atton who traveled with the Jedi, the HK unit, the astromech droid, several odd looking characters, and finally the Jedi herself. HE listened for a moment to the man dressed in a jesters attire speaking about a Tardis. "what the hell is a Tardis" he thought to himself. He had seen enough, he pressed a button on his generator and deactivated his stealth shield, in front of the entire group. "I would have though you Jedi would be more careful considering all the trouble you've had the last few years." HE gazed out his visor at the bewildered party.
 The Doctor
12-14-2005, 10:14 PM
*Perhaps someone should have closed the ramp, ms. Starr* said The Doctor baldly.
"Now now," said Tegan nervously, eyeing the wepaon the Mandalorian carried. "There's no need to get violent."
 DarthSion101
12-14-2005, 10:19 PM
"You know, I've been standing here in front of all of you for at least 5 minutes, and none of you noticed, the Sith dissappear for three years, and suddenly everyone forgets how to react?" He shakes his dissapprovingly.
 Writer
12-14-2005, 10:23 PM
((My character's food is spilled on the floor... she dropped it as she relaxed on the table :p ))
 The Doctor
12-14-2005, 10:23 PM
*Tegan's right: violence will never get you anywhere...*
The Doctor stood up suddenly, pulling the chained coin from his pocket. He began chanting again, flicking the coin to get it spinning. He stared straight into the Mandalorian's eyes (or at least, the eye screen in his helmet), lifting the coin to the Mandalorian's eyes, while his other hand felt around another pocket for something...
 3yks
12-14-2005, 10:26 PM
Nar Shadaa, the armpit of the hutt's. Whatever a hutt was. Brax slid down into the depths of the city, his ship shifting into a spectrum that was unetecable with the human eye, well it was detectable, if you looked hard enough and knew where to look. But all stealth genertaor's had that problem, he began scanning, clawed gauntlets tapped at controls almost in an absent fashion.

"Ayecee, tracka ship called the Ebon Hawk, see if you can find it."

"Dweet, dwooot, whirrrrr"

"They must have it registered as something else. Take over controls." Brax let his mind drift away again, his breathing slowed ... and he reached out in the force, searching. There were a lot of minds here, and he was having a great deal of trouble finding what he was looking for. But lucky for him he did not seek a single Jedi among a million mortal's, well he did, but that Jedi traveled with other Jedi.

He touched minds, maybe, four he figured ... his eyes shot open though, he had touched to closely, his dark energy washing over the minds of these Jedi. Would they sense it? Know he was here?
 DarthSion101
12-14-2005, 10:28 PM
Kelborn stares amusedly at this strange man with a chain attatched to a coin. "You obviously don't know much about mandalorians, we are immune to mental persuasion, he gently pushes the mans hand away unthreateningly. "I am not here to harm any of you, I have been sent to you, from Mandalore himself. I'm here to protect you, and aid you in the battles that are to come." Keborn folds his arms accross his armored chest.
 Writer
12-14-2005, 10:33 PM
The sleeping girl awoke with a start. "Someone's touched our minds," she murmured.
 The Doctor
12-14-2005, 10:35 PM
The Doctor's hand paused in the search of his pockets ((not intended to sound dirty)) and started at the Mandalorian. *You're right, I don't know much about the Mandalorians. The last time I was in this galaxy, the Mandalorians were nothing more than a ghost from the long forgotten past - they were believed to be myths, though I knew they were not.* The Doctor eyed the Mandalorain carefully. *Who is this Mandalore, anyway? I assume he is the leader of the Mandalorians? O yes, 3945 BBY... surely not Canderous Ordo? Is it actually 3945 B... O but you won't know what BBY is yet, will you? Is the leader of the Mandalorians Canderous Ordo? If so, then I would very much like to meet him. I met him once when he was a boy - he won't recognize me, I've regenerated...* The Doctor trailed off into quiet contemplation.

The silence was broken by the voice of the young woman who had fallen asleep. "Someone's touched our minds." she said.
 DarthSion101
12-14-2005, 10:47 PM
Kelborn stared through his visor at the strangley dressed man."Who are you, you talk about galactic events, and years in the future, the ghosts of our people?" Kelborn blurted inquisitively."Our people are stronger than ever canderous....er.....Mandalore has built the clans back to where they were, we are a force once again. How can you speak of events that have not even happened or never will happen." He regained his composure "Forgive my display, it was unbecoming of a mandalorian. I am Kelborn, and like I said I am here to help." He sharply turned his head to the girl sleeping at the table. "What did you say?"
 Writer
12-14-2005, 10:51 PM
The girl lifted her head from the table and brushed her hair out of her face. "Our minds..." she stammered. "Somebody touched our minds."
 DarthSion101
12-14-2005, 10:59 PM
The Ancient whalodon of a ship streaked through hyperspace. The vessel was constructed by Naga Sadow, in secret, during the golden age of The ancient Sith Empire. He had hidden it from the republic during the final days of The Great Hyperspace war. The barren planet Romus was its hiding place for over 1000 years, until the Dark Figure discovered its location.

The ominous figure sat alone in the observation tower, above the bridge. His reached out through the Dark Side of the force, accross the galaxy, seeking things that woul be outlets for his dark power. His view pierced stars, planets, and even living flesh. He could hear the flow of the universe as he meditated, and it made him furious. *life in this galaxy is antagonistic to the natural state. These fools trudge through a pathetic existence day in day out, for what? Death finds them all, the jedi cannot protect them from the fate that finds all eventually. all except me, for I am death, I am darkness, I am fear. I am the darkness and the dread the rests in every beings mind, in every beings soul, they fear life, because in their cases it ends. I AM THE SITH, AND I HAVE COME NOW TO BRING AN END TO THE LIGHT.* His final thought echoed through the force, and through space......................
 Writer
12-14-2005, 11:07 PM
The girl shrieked and sprang up from the table, overturning her chair in her haste to retreat. She backed herself into a corner murmuring something in a strange language with a look of pure fear etched on her face.
 The Doctor
12-14-2005, 11:35 PM
The Doctor moved towards the woman.
"Doctor, what's happeneing to her?" asked Nyssa, her face almost as scared as the womans ((we need to know her name soon,wj).
*Telepathic communication, by the looks of her* he answered. *Whatever is being said to her is terrifying her.* He pulled out a long, pen-like object and twisted the bottm. It emitted a faint, high pitched sound (http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/sounds/sonicscrewdriver.mp3). The Doctor continued to twist the dial. *If I can find the exact frequency being used...* the girl stopped muttering, though still looked terrified. *There. I've blocked the telepathic transmissions from entering your brain. Are you alright?*
 Writer
12-14-2005, 11:41 PM
((Then somebody make their character ask her :p ))

The girl blinked. Then, she batted the object away and shook her head. "Turn it off... whoever it was is done projecting his thoughts." She frowned. "He was so... loud..." She looked at the Exile. "You're a Jedi... didn't you hear him too?"
 3yks
12-14-2005, 11:43 PM
I am the Sith. And I have come to bring and end to the light.

The words echoed through his mind. Sith, pah, they were as bad as any Jedi.

"Alright Ayecee, take the ship back into orbit, I'll contact you when I need you. Follow me if I leave the planet." The hatch was open, a small part of the ship becoming visible as he pulled himself up out of it. He dragged his tunic out of it's compartment and pulled it on, tieing it closed, his robes were pulled out as he jumped, pulling them on as he fell. The force bent light around him as he dropped. Landing with almost no sound on the ground outside the Hawk. He saw the ramp finally being closed by one of the occupants of the ship. Damn.

Black eye's shifted across the surface of the Hawk, there were Jedi in there.
 ExtreamJedi12
12-15-2005, 7:03 AM
"Tell me, Kelborn, who is the Mandalore?" Brandon asked. He heard the Doctor say something about a Darth Sidyous or something like that. "You can travel through time and space in this vehicle? Facinating. What is the Future like?"
 DarthSion101
12-15-2005, 9:32 AM
Kelborn stared at Revan for a short moment before responding. "You of all people should know the answer to that question Revan, considering it was you who inspired him to reunite the clans." a small chuckle escapes his armored form. "You know his Identity Revan, and I cannot rveal it to you if you do not, it would go against our code of honor. We address him only by his title of MAndalore." He seemed to gor w ever more impatient, as the crew of the hawk remained nonchalant. "This glaxy is filled with danger. I would not be here if Mandalore did not see some threat posed to you, I think we sould leave this scum-den of a world, and I think we should leave.....NOW."

....................................................................................................................

The Cloaked figure walked down one of the BASILISK'S many long corridors, he was very proud of his discovery, after all, he had searched for it, for over 500 years. He journey had taken him from Onderon to Roon, from Korriban to Ziost, accross countless other worlds, and moons following clues and rumors left by Naga Sadow over 1000 years earlier. THe ship was not just a massive automated weapon, oh no, it was much, much more, only one very strong in the dark side could command it, for the ship was built to draw its power from the dark side of the force, as were all the droids crewing it.

Naga Sadow had never truly trusted any of his servant or underlings, except for his Massassi warriors, and this ship contained, in its main alchemy labs, 10,000 Massassi, in perfect hibernation, they were the last in the galaxy, as the rest had been killed during the war against Exar Kun. NAga Sadow, after his defeat during the HYperspace War, had intended to rebuild his strength from his hideouts on Yavin IV, and return to claim this monstrous ship, and his loyal Massassi, but Sadow was betrayed and murdered by his apprentice Freedon Nadd. Sadow had taken the ships location with him to his grave. HE did not predict the insightfulness of a new darkness.

THe dark figure remebered his masters old teachings, which he had surpassed. Freedon Nadd was most displeased when his darkest student dissappeared into the unknown 500 years earlier. He could of killed NAdd then and easily taken his title of Dark Lord, but titles did not concern him, only power concerned him. A title did not give one power, or strength. So rather than murder his master, he dissappeared into the void of space to begin his 500 year quest for the ship Sadow had hidden a millenium earlier. HE had trained on his own while searching for the vessel, he learned many dark secrets, in his travels, after all the knowledge of the dark side that can be learned in 500 years of searching is astonishing. Every cavern, every ancient temple, contained the teachings of some deceased Sith, he had studied their teachings, and sucked them into his own being, it was how he learned to stop his body from aging, and his flesh from dying. He allowed noone to see his face, which was cloaked behing a heavy dark hood, and shrouded in darkness. He had stood by and watched the later Sith and Jedi conflicts from beyond the outer rim, where he followed clues to his coveted treasure. The Great Sith War, The Jedi Civil War, The Shadow wars waged by Sion and Nihilus, did not concern him, for they would pale in comparison to the eventual darkness he would bring.

HIs thoughts were suddenly disturbed by snarling and cruching noises behind him. He turned to see his Terentatek beasts shredding a poor ill fated protocol droid. "soon my pets....soon you will feast on real flesh, JEDI flesh."
 RobQel-Droma
12-15-2005, 11:33 AM
(((OOC: Wow, you guys got far. I better pay attention to this thread)))

After wondering for half an hour, Karda didn't have any idea where the Ebon Hawk was, nor where any other ship was. In fact, wondering through the maze like ship, he wasn't really sure where his own ship was. This is stupid, he thought. Thinking about it, he wondered if he might be able to sense the Jedi Exile's presence on the moon. It should be a very strong force signature.

Getting off to the side into a small, deserted alley, he sat down. Concentrating, he tried to sort through the thousands of people he was feeling through the force. Although he tried, he couldn't break through all those emotions; It seemed like he kept losing ground the more he tried to throw them off. Feeling another sentient near him, he shifted his focus to that person.

It was a non-human, some uncommon alien he thought, but he felt something strange in the creature's mind. Jumping to his feet, he landed next to the person and shoved them up against a wall. It was a gand, with two pistols at it side- one of them in the process of being drawn.

"What do you know about any Jedi here?" Karda asked, although he wasn't sure why the gand would know. The gand muttered something. "You second one to come, other Jeedai come in freighter." It said. It does know about the Jedi Exile, Karda thought. "Where is the ship?" The gand looked at him defiantly for a second, then said, "Its- its in docking bay 42.

After pressing the gand for the directions, Karda hurried to the docking bay. Hoping that the gand's information wasn't faulty, he found his way to three small landing pads. Looking at the one, it was a small shuttle. The next, a little ways down, was a G-Wing fighter. The last one- It was the Ebon Hawk.

A Mandalorian was outside, talking to some of the people inside the ship. Karda couldn't hear what was going on. Using the force, he tried to probe their minds, although he felt resistance. They are Jedi. He tried harder, just enough to let them know that someone was there, to see what they would do.
 Writer
12-15-2005, 11:48 AM
The girl cringed at the second mental invasion and pushed back as hard as she could. In the process of this, her right hand clenched into a fist and the plate she'd dropped before now lifted slightly off the ground and shattered. This seemed to startle the girl and she unclenched her fist. The shards of the plate fell to the floor again, sounding a lot like hail on metal.

"Sorry," she murmured, reaching out a hand in the direction of the mess. It lifted from the ground and the girl glanced at Kira. "Where can I get rid of this?"
 RC-1162
12-15-2005, 2:52 PM
Space rippled and Darth Kreta's personal assault freighter burst into realspace in the vicinity of the planet Dxun. The ship entered the atmosphere and Kreta dropped the altitude, flying very low over the ground. Soon, he saw an enormous structure. Smiling under his hood, he set the craft down in the open feild just in front of the entrance, in front of which stood a familiar figure. Kreta walked down the rap up to the figure. The welcoming person wore a silver hemt with a T shaped visor and two pipes leading to its chin area and very strong battle armor. The Mandalore, formerly known as Canderous.
Kreta looked Mandalore up and down.
"How do I know it's really you?" Kreta asked.
"I could ask you the same thing," replied Mandalore.
Kreta lowered his hood and Mandalore raised a datapad. They smiled in unison and hugged briefly.
"How are things, Mandalore?" Kreta asked as he walked alongside his friend into the structure.
"Call me Canderous, Holner." Mandalore said. "I am ready to help in whatever way I can."
"I was looking for an ancient Sith warship built by Naga Sadow before the Great Hyperspace War named the Basilisk. I sensed it in the Force during my initiation as Sith Marauder and went in search for it. But by the time I reached the Hangars, I sensed that it was gone, and the world it was upon, destroyed. I need your intelligence to help me track down this Sith Lord."
"I will do whatever I can, my old friend. But could you tell me the reason behind your quest to destroy this person?" Canderous said.
Kreta turned and looked at the horizon of Dxun.
"I had a very close friend, Canderous. Just like you. He was ordered to kill someone but he refused. The Sith Lord became angry and killed him in a duel." Kreta explained.
"And that 'someone' was?" Canderous ventured.
Kreta remained silent. He walked back to his ship's open ramp slowly, followed by his friend. He reached the top of the ramp and turned slightly.
"Me."
With this, Kreta walked into the ship and lifted it off the planet into the dusty atmosphere of Dxun.
 The Doctor
12-15-2005, 4:21 PM
The Doctor bent down to help pick up the broken pate.
*By the way, miss, I'm afraid I don't know your name." he said.
((Now answer the question:xp: ))
 Writer
12-15-2005, 6:13 PM
((The plate is already picked up... ForceFight, you might want to comment on this since, being a Jedi, you'd realize that, though she seems to be using the Force, her Force sensitivity is almost nonexistent.))

The girl hesitated a moment, her gaze shifting from the Doctor to Kira. "Crystal. My name is Crystal."
 RobQel-Droma
12-15-2005, 7:05 PM
Karda saw that his mental push had been sensed, by more than on person apparently. Deciding to risk it, he wondered out onto the landing pad, then stopped to watch the strange group.
 ForceFightWMe12
12-15-2005, 7:11 PM
((OOC: Jeeze, I'm gone a few hours and posts start growing like weeds!))

IC:

The Exile stared at the woman for a moment...strange...she had used the Force to pick up the plate...but...there was no...
She jolted herself back to reality. There would be time to think and ask of this later. She turned to the pilot.
"Atton, get us out of here. If Nar Shadaa was safe before, it isn't now."
"Aye aye, Captain!" he said sarcastically and ran straight to the cockpit.
"Everyone else, grab a seat and hold on to your hats!" Kira said, before jogging after him.
As the Jedi swung into the co-pilot's chair, the scoundrel in the chair next to her had already powered up the engines. She flipped a switch, closing the loading ramp. Three touches. Each by a Force user. Three! Maybe there were more threats here than she thought...
"Where to, Princess?" Atton asked as the main thrusters activated and the landing gears retreated into the ship's hull.
"I don't care. Dantooine, Onderon, anywhere, just get us out of here!"
 RobQel-Droma
12-15-2005, 7:18 PM
So they are fleeing Nar Shaddaa. Great, now I get to chase them somewhere else. Using the force to run as quickly as he could, and jumping across some walkways, he reached his ship. Ignoring the refugees gaping at him, he got in, and powered up the ship. His sensors were just picking up the Ebon Hawk.

His ship sped through space, following the Ebon Hawk as discreetly as possible (which wasn't much). Karda stared at the ship, annoyed. No cloaking device, not even a simple thing to block the ship's signature on another ship's sensors. The force-users on the ship would know they were being followed, even if they actually couldn't detect him from the Hawk's radar.
 Writer
12-15-2005, 7:24 PM
Crystal winced and stared at the shattered plate before looking around and finding a place to dispose of it. Then, she shrugged and found a place to sit. At the very least, this would be... interesting.
 3yks
12-15-2005, 7:32 PM
He had only moments to make a choice, leap onto the closing boarding ramp, and risk being seen on their ship. Or take the time to get back to his own ship and risk losing them. There was more than on powerful force user on that ship. But he had to risk it, he glanced back seeing Karda leaping away. Another chaser? He leapt forward, onto the boarding ramp, barely slipping inside, clinging there. Silent, nobody was likely to come to this part of the ship, so for now he'd lay low here. Wait and see what he could find out.

He slowed his breath, and focused on staying unseen, and unheard, and unsensed. His power slid out though, back behind the ship, looking for the one who had also been hunting the Jedi. Using his powers of cloaking to hide his mind from the ship.
 Writer
12-15-2005, 7:59 PM
Crystal tensed at first, feeling another mind enter the ship. When it vanished, she forced herself to relax and shook her head slowly. She didn't like it, but with the stranger hiding his mind, Crystal wouldn't be of much help. She shuddered. The strange mind seemed to be everywhere and nowhere all at once within the ship. But no, she would say nothing for the moment. Perhaps she'd look into it herself once they'd jumped to Hyperspace.
 DarthSion101
12-15-2005, 8:02 PM
Kelborn walked into the cockpit of the Ebon Hawk, which had now enterred space above the Planet. Atton sat at the controls, sarcastically commenting, and fooling around with several switches. The exile sat beside him, suggesting locations, for which they may head. "I hope you know Kira, we're being followed." Atton pointed out.

Before the Exile could respond Kelborn butted in." A ship full of Jedi? you seem barely capable of surviving on your own, I find it unusual that your skills would be so lacking....considering all you've been through.....If you were Mandalorians, you'd be the worst Mandalorians out there."
 Writer
12-15-2005, 8:10 PM
"But they're not Mandalorians," Crystal cut in, almost before Kelborn's words were completely out. She entered the cockpit and leaned against the nearest wall. "So isn't it pointless to compare?" She shrugged. "Besides, nobody's perfect... not even the Mandalorians."
 ExtreamJedi12
12-15-2005, 8:35 PM
Granthax had finally got out of his hibernation in 1 piece. He stretch his arms and yawned. He saw a ship take off and leave. He decided to let it go even though he sensed powerful Jedi. He boarded a ship heading to Dxun.

"True." Revan added. "What planet are we over?"
(can it be Dxun? I don't care if it isn't but can it?)
 DarthSion101
12-15-2005, 9:17 PM
Kelborn turned his attention to the girl Crystal momentarily before turning back his focus to Atton, And the Jedi. "I'm just here to help, Mandalore commands it. Besides, its more than apparent to me, that you could use a Mandalorians touch." He states confidently.

....................................................................................................................

The dark Figure had seated himself comfortably back on the observation deck. His terentatek continued clawing at their chew toy droid. He stared intently into the black vacuum of space, reaching out through the force, to find the victims of his rage.
 RobQel-Droma
12-15-2005, 9:43 PM
Meanwhile, Karda kept following the Ebon Hawk. This is pointless, I'm getting farther and farther behind. Thinking about maybe hailing the ship, he contemplated it for a moment. They didn't seem to be a threat; When he had touched their minds he just felt fear.

Deciding to chance it, he contacted the fleeing ship.
 3yks
12-16-2005, 12:22 AM
Hmmm, I think one of them sensed me, damnit. Brax looked around quietly, listening intently down the hall to the left of the ramp. The blind one was that way. He looked ahead, nobody in the Garage at the moment. He glanced around it, some broken down droids were around, a work bench to his left. There was a swoop in there as well. He moved toward it, it would work. He slid down inside of it, and pulled the hood closed. He let the force stop reflecting light around him, shifting into a visible spectrum. Keeping his mind cloacked though. He couldn't let the others know he was on their ship. The thing was tiny too, how many people were on here ...

But this was his only hope, he had to locate the Jedi Revan. He slowed his breathing, wrapping the force around his mind, locking it in place. Meditating for now.

Ayecee had done as he was told, tracking the ship via his master's comm he had followed it through hyperspace to the world it was now orbitting. The cloack did not work in Hyperspace though, and there was a brief period in which the Hawk might detect it. But then it cloacked again.
Page: 7 of 32