Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Official Fanfiction Thread

Page: 26 of 28
 Digitaldreamer
09-28-2006, 5:58 PM
Hmmm...what we could really stand for is an actual RP forum for Psychonauts...that isn't dead already, anyway. Yeah...
 Miss_Mayhem
09-28-2006, 6:01 PM
There are a few, I've been to one even. Bu aside from not being able to find the link, it has near 100 RPers. I dunno, I've always liked my RP's with a more 'community aspect' if you will. You could always start one up here. I've been on one (though not really for Pnauts, just us trying to defend Tim Shafer from the Weinermobile. . .) and it's pretty cool.
 Miss_Mayhem
09-28-2006, 6:20 PM
Yeah, yeah, double-post, I KNOW. But I've just updated the must-read list. It know contains Cursum Perficio!

'Cursum Perficio', by DigitalDreamer. An action/adventure taking place when Raz is 16, and his past comes back to haunt him in his dreams. Things take a turn for the worst when affects those around him. Long chapters, good update record, excellent writing all around

'Always the Same', by Atrophy Conception. A Romantic-Comedy with sinister undertones you should really read.

'Cerebral Soldiers', also by Atrophy, but takes place long after the events of the game, Raz has gone missing and hasn't been heard of in forevers, but thats minor compared the the rumors of a secret, rival organization thats brewing up trouble. Darker and more action packed then 'Always the Same', but I think I like it better.

'Corruption of the Mind', by AKA. A sequel to Psychonauts (ya know, the cliffhanger ending) ends up into something far more twisted when they end up on the wrong side of the law. Real cool.

'Truman's Rescue', by resident Pyro, saving Truman ends up being tougher than expected. A fun read, no doubt.

'Stuck in a Movie', by Larry Cimora. So far, just 2 chapters, but it's pretty notable considering he's new, the premise is pretty unique and makes you wonder why no one else has used it before.

'To Come and Find Me', by Lovova. A personal favorite that takes place long after the events of the game, but Raz has yet to age for mysterious reasons. That, and he is living in the 'abandoned' asylum on the lake with a crazed man bent on having an atrocious invention of his to see the light of day. Things are worse then they already seem, seeing as Raz is an amnesiac.

'In Cognito', By JintoR. A spinoff of 'Always the Same', Theft is pointing to Demure Academy, and it's up t Raz to investigate.

'Spooked', By Darth. My favorite of her stories. The campers decide to go across the lake to the asylum, hoping so see ghosts. Before WR.

'Psychonaut's Sings Queen!' By Darth. Exactly as the title says.

'The Randomly Doomed Adventures at Whispering Rock' by Banka[rasu]. Weird, wild and crazy stuff goes down at Whispering Rock. Not everyone will like it, but if you 'get it', it's hilarious.

'Next Generation', by Spontanious Combustion. Our campers are parents now, and their kids learn of some weird going-ons at the camp.

'Rascals', by Fluffle[NeCharka]. Somehow, Sasha and Milla are turned into kids, and trying to figure out how is hard when there are so many distractions, such as mutant furbies. Pretty funny.

'Cursed', by Violetwitch. It's been a while since it was updated, but I love it either way. On Raz's first mission, he gets help from a girl seeking help of her own from the Psychonauts.

'Sugar, We're Going Down', By Lunar Lilly Muse. Also been a long time since it's last update, but it has enough chapters to tide a new reader over. Raz and Lili have grown older and grown apart, but must work together when a freak accident lands the two in the Collective Unconsious.

'The Psycho Files,' By our resident pyromaniac, and unfortunately it seems as if the project has been abandoned. You should still read it though.

'All is Calm' by TheFarceHunter, a really well written Pnauts sequel.

‘King of Fools’ by Night’s Nocturne. A new fic with a lot of promise that delves into the history between the Galochio’s and Aquato’s till the present day.

‘The Shoemaker’s Son’ by Carcaotar or something...there are a myriad of Sasha/Milla fics, but this has to be one of the best. The two are always in character, and little actual fluff occurs, seeing as the two never openly admit anything. In fact, some sneakery is in order, but it is still very well written, especially the end.

‘Forumites Attack’ By Psychonauts Madz, a Razputin.net/Psychonauts crossover chock-full of insider jokes.

‘The Essence of Fear’ by StitchedObscuration, a prequel(?) To Psychonauts, it details the events of a young Sasha and Milla’s first mission.

‘Rescue’ by Magewriter, yes another ‘let’s save Truman’ fic...that happens to focus more on the lives of Raz and Lili. Another luvit or hate it, you really have to read to decide for yourself.

‘The Awesomest Summer’ by KarAniyuki (Who is this Aniyuki of the kars of which you speak?), the insane and the zany peters into the lives of our favorite campers, from hellish busrides to jam sessions.

Orange Haze’, By FluffleNeCharka (who seems to have sadly disappeared from the site making only a few ‘cameo’s now and then), Raz has been accused of setting Lili insane. He must clear his name within X hours, but is he really responsible? Even sadder, it’s sequel, ‘Blue Blaze’ has been deleted. Look up her profile and she’s rid of at least 3 Pnauts related ficlets.

‘Something Wicked Comes this Way’, by Alistar2410. Raz and Lili return to WR, only to land themselves in trouble with an escaped experiment.

‘The Awsomer Day’, By KarAniyuki. Mary-Sue killing! That is enough to make it AWESOME, which it is.

‘The Awsomest Day’ By the aforementioned Aniyuki of Kars. Prequel in a sense, and yes, it inspired AsoP (A Summer of Psychics)

Sealed Doorways’ By Jak0TheShadows. Not real sure what it’s about anymore, but I know it was rather dark and really good.

Out of 6 pages worth of fanficcery, and I’ve dug up the best of the best of the best. I might make a separate entry for one-shots (only like 2-3 were mentioned). The real sad thing is that many of the better ones were deleted since the authors gave up on updating them. Blue Blaze for example (though Fluffle seems to have just vanished, as did others like Magewriter). And many fics have just spent ages without updates. I wont mention mine, others can do that for me.

@ Digi: page 23, where I originally posted the best of the best Psychonaut fics. As you can tell, much has happened since and it needs updating.

On another note, I was writing ASoP and got to the point where the lent OC's needed to be introduced. Most of the info was contained within reviews and since I cant access FF...ARGH!
 Digitaldreamer
09-28-2006, 7:09 PM
I am indeed tempted to start a role-play here...I just need a plot and what not. But if I can come up with something I'll probably give it a shot.

And I've made a must-read list? Er...wow. I'm honored. Thank you very much! *bows*
 Miss_Mayhem
09-28-2006, 10:08 PM
And you should be! Unfortunately, 'Sugar, We're Going Down' has been deleted BTY... but some new fics have popped up I should include. I might eventually turn the list into a C2.
 Klia
09-30-2006, 1:57 PM
Hmmm...what we could really stand for is an actual RP forum for Psychonauts...that isn't dead already, anyway. Yeah...

--

Roleplaying Psychonauts is a tricky business. It seems everyone wants to play a new character and those who do want to play older characters seem to only want to hook them up with some one or another.
 Digitaldreamer
09-30-2006, 2:40 PM
Ugh. I for one want to role-play Psychonauts purely so I can play Raz. Granted, having a Lili around as well as nice, but I don't play for romance, I play because I enjoying playing as Raz, pure and simple.

...what can I say? He's awesome and I love writing him. A lot.
 Klia
10-01-2006, 1:06 PM
And I feel the same way about Loboto, though I think I write him a little...off. If we were to create one it would have to heavily regulated. As in, we would need a plot line that would be followed and literate posts.

Hell, I would love a literate Psychonauts RolePlay where the plot doesn't seemed forced, the characters are all in character (and even further fleshed out) but it's a hard thing to do and keep up on for everyone.
 Digitaldreamer
10-01-2006, 7:18 PM
Well, perhaps we'll come up with something...

Anyway, I'm back once again with chapter five of Cursum Perficio! You can find it here (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3131245/5/).

Annnd the summary:

Things are only getting crazier at Whispering Rock. Sasha and Ford are both growing concerned over Raz's state of mind...could all this have something to do with the infamous Ferrowbrooks case? Meanwhile, Raz has made a little friend at camp, but in the end that may be just what whoever attacked Kiki wants...
 Forbidden Toast
10-02-2006, 12:40 AM
Are crossovers OK if they are mainly Psychonauts? ^_^;
 ValeriePF
10-02-2006, 2:27 AM
... oh, what I would give for another Psychonauts RP forum... I've done it with just about everyone in IM (as Loboto, no less) and on that forum, so I miss it.

I didn't write any fanfiction on it, yet... none that I would share, anyway. Hm.
 Forbidden Toast
10-02-2006, 10:07 AM
I think my fanfiction is way Psychonauts enough (at least in this chapter) to post here. I don't know, you guys read and tell me. ^_^

This is a dream/flashback chapter, so main character names arn't mentioned (but are obvious for those who have played the respective games), although some minor characters are. Don't worry, it focuses on Psychonauts here. Crispin WILL come back later, and you'll get to find out some things that may be bothering you about him after you finished reading chapter one, you'll just have to wait a while..

Title: The Meaning of Sanity (pending title)
Chapter: 1/? (prologue)
Pairing: Ari/Marlene, Raz/Lili, and maybe others but none are suprising
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: Hints of some Okage spoilers, but most of this is made up
Summary: This chapter is a opening regarding an event that happened in the past lives of the main characters (for those who havn't read yet, I wont give away names since I removed them for V2). The main male character (for this chapter) is being forced to become a dentist by his father, who wants him to run the family dentistry when he graduates medical school. However, he is hardly interested and wants to become a neurosurgon. (but he is too nice to stand up to his dad) One day he is late picking up his younger sister from school due to problems with the bus he rides back there, and something unforunate happens due to a medical problem the girl has.'

Horrible at summaries, I know.

Chapter One (Prologue): The Day Everyone Forgot (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3180086/1/)

My first crossover, I hope it flows well. :3
 Miss_Mayhem
10-02-2006, 12:41 PM
Since it is mostly Psychonauts, you should place it in the Psychonauts section of Fanfiction.net. More people will be inclined to read it.
 Forbidden Toast
10-02-2006, 1:26 PM
Since it is mostly Psychonauts, you should place it in the Psychonauts section of Fanfiction.net. More people will be inclined to read it.

I thought about it, but there are Okage characters in the story. (Although you wouldn't notice if you havn't played the game) I'm unsure if I am allowed to post it there or not, but I might do it anyways and see what they say. Maybe putting the fiction there will incline more people to play Okage: Shadow King as well, which is a game I highly recommend, especially if you like quirky plots like that in Psychonauts (although it is not a platformer)

For those who have played Okage, they will know what I mean when I say I thought that Classification (a main theme in Okage) + Psychic elements would be very interesting in a plot line, which is what made me inclined to write a crossover between the two. I've never written a crossover before though, so I have no idea how this will sound on paper, and if it will remotely sound like what I envision in my mind.

Heh, I ramble too much.
 DylanMay
10-02-2006, 3:19 PM
Kwest-shun!

Is this the thread where we shamelessly promote our own fanfictions?
 Digitaldreamer
10-02-2006, 3:23 PM
Indeed it is. :3

And someone should really give making a role-play forum a shot...hmm...I wouldn't mind starting one, but I'd probably need some help...
 DylanMay
10-02-2006, 3:24 PM
Wewt. I have a fanfiction. Do I just link it or what?
 Digitaldreamer
10-02-2006, 3:32 PM
A link and summary would probably be good.
 DylanMay
10-02-2006, 3:39 PM
<g> Okay, I know a lot of you guys have prolly already seen this because you haunt FF.net. But for those who haven't, I wrote it right after I did the censor level. It was the hardest for me and it really started pissing me off... and there's that one part with all the shoeboxes, which for some reason creeped me out. So I wrote a semi-horror story (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3103302/1/) about Sasha's closed up little personality and how his mind could be interpreted wrong. Uhh... yeah.

I'm thinking about a sequel but I don't have the motivation.

And I really, really want to write something about Jasper. He's my favorite character but I can't think up a good plot. Basically I just want to have his criticizing everyone for ten chapters or something. Maybe he could somehow get out of Gloria's mind and run around like a real person... and the psychonauts coul try to track him down to put him back... and then he ends up making them all cry. Wow, I'm a genius.

Uh... yeah, sorry, I get really into fanfiction. I'll shut up now. :D
 Miss_Mayhem
10-02-2006, 4:37 PM
YOU wrote The Shoemakers Son? I loved that story to bits, seriously. I left you reviews too (the name's Miss Trippy on FF). I hope you wrote more for the section.

@ Toast: There are already a couple of Crossovers in the Pnauts section, and FF will permit it, so I'd just switch it's section.
 DylanMay
10-02-2006, 4:39 PM
Aww thnx. I haven't written anything else but actually I just started a Jasper story in the last hour so hopefully I can post that soon. XD
 Miss_Mayhem
10-02-2006, 4:50 PM
If you read my double-post you'd see that it made my must-read list ^_^

Shameless plugs!

A Summer of Psychics: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2807696/1/) Raz is spending his summer break at WR and things take a turn for the funny. From lake excursions of doom to musical mayhem, WR will never be the same.

Surreality: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3110220/1/) The night ushers a surreal world of nightmares and fantasies, where the impossible is attainable and fiction is fact. Milla and Sasha share their dreamscapes with one another.

Elusive Insanity: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2889624/1/]) Pnauts prequel, it details Milla and Sasha's first (very twisted) mission. Subject to deletion.
 DylanMay
10-02-2006, 4:59 PM
OMG I loved Surreality! It was so cute...
 Miss_Mayhem
10-02-2006, 5:20 PM
Glad you liked it, I wasn't expecting anyone to like it (written to get over writer's block).
 Forbidden Toast
10-02-2006, 5:35 PM
YOU wrote The Shoemakers Son? I loved that story to bits, seriously. I left you reviews too (the name's Miss Trippy on FF). I hope you wrote more for the section.

@ Toast: There are already a couple of Crossovers in the Pnauts section, and FF will permit it, so I'd just switch it's section.

Alright I switched it. :3 Thanks.
 Digitaldreamer
10-02-2006, 5:52 PM
Ahhh, so you're the one who wrote The Shoemaker's Son? I did so love that fic, and again I'm terribly sorry that Of Sickness and Sunglasses ended up so much like it. X_x I really don't know how they ended up so similar, I didn't read Shoemaker until after I'd posted it...

And a Jasper fic would make me very happy, that it would. I love him, he's such a big fat jerk. XD
 DylanMay
10-02-2006, 6:35 PM
Don't worry about the similarities, I'm sorry I sort of freaked out at you earlier.

I'll prolly start a thread to start gathering insults soon... I'm already on the third chapter of this and I know exactly how it's going to end. I'm really excited. :D
 Miss_Mayhem
10-02-2006, 9:41 PM
Wow, you're a quick writer then! You no how long it takes me to write a page!? It could have something to do with me writing longa$$ chapters, but then look at Digi who writes long updates on a reliable basis and you can tell something is up with me 0.o

@ Toast: yeah, I noticed. Expect a review comin' at ya! (miss trippy's the name if ya haven't notced ^_^)
 Digitaldreamer
10-03-2006, 5:30 AM
My updates are only reliable because I'm insane. XD -Normal- people would cut most of my chapters into like...threes and post one at a time. But I'm on crack, so...yeah.
 Forbidden Toast
10-03-2006, 9:45 AM
Gah. I'm envious. It takes me at least a week or two to come up with the content for a chapter, than at least 5 days to write it initially.

Then, of course, I have to rewrite it because I realize how bad it turned out. XD It's a humungo process for me, since I'm not that organized... not to mention I'm a well known procrastinator to all my friends and internet groupies.
 Miss_Mayhem
10-03-2006, 10:47 PM
I might try to make future projects update weekly, but I'd hafta have a clean schedule. As of now, I'm busy with the final chapters of ASoP (pluse some accompanying art that gathers dust in an unfinished state I started long ago), plotting out the events of Elusive Insanity, finishing Fugitive (dont ask, for another fandom), and making a/ 'wiki[s]' only I can edit for my fics and refining the search-function to go with it to post on my Fanfiction.net profile.
 Klia
10-05-2006, 3:42 PM
Gah. I'm envious. It takes me at least a week or two to come up with the content for a chapter, than at least 5 days to write it initially.

Then, of course, I have to rewrite it because I realize how bad it turned out. XD It's a humungo process for me, since I'm not that organized... not to mention I'm a well known procrastinator to all my friends and internet groupies.

Sounds exactly like me, though it really shouldn't be so hard. I find it to be extremely difficult. Most likely do to my perfectionist personality and fear of people not liking my stories.
 Forbidden Toast
10-05-2006, 6:01 PM
Sounds exactly like me, though it really shouldn't be so hard. I find it to be extremely difficult. Most likely do to my perfectionist personality and fear of people not liking my stories.

I totally agree! I'm always feeling the need to have to rewrite something because it doesn't sound good. :/ I'm having a lot of trouble with chapter 2 of my fanfiction, but hopefully since there is no school next week I'll be able to get it done somehow?

BTW I LOVE your icon. By far one of my favorite Disney movies (as well as my favorite character *saves Mr. Centipede to her desktop*) Do I credit you for this icon? :D
 Miss_Mayhem
10-05-2006, 6:03 PM
That's why you shouldnt reread what you've written. You'll always find ways to make it better and then are urged to do so ((sigh)), i've fallen prey myself.
 Klia
10-05-2006, 6:24 PM
I totally agree! I'm always feeling the need to have to rewrite something because it doesn't sound good. :/ I'm having a lot of trouble with chapter 2 of my fanfiction, but hopefully since there is no school next week I'll be able to get it done somehow?

BTW I LOVE your icon. By far one of my favorite Disney movies (as well as my favorite character *saves Mr. Centipede to her desktop*) Do I credit you for this icon? :D

Hells no, just look on Disney_icons and you'll most likely find it...I didn't save the name of the person who made it though I usually do.

One of my favorite though my favorite has to be Beauty and the Beast.
 Miss_Mayhem
10-06-2006, 8:36 PM
Plot bunnies. How I hate them! Earlier today, reading the original versions of the fairy tales we've all known and loved (you know, where Cinderella's stepsisters cut off their toes so their shoes would fit into the glass slippers and Snow White's mother was in the end forced to dance herself to death in red-hot iron shoes?) I was hit by a plot bunny. Basically, it would be about Raz and Lili reuniting after a long time for a mission. They're still friends, but being near each other raises akward silences. A mischevious and evidently a little dense child a little over 10 used a psi-portal to enter a madwoman's mind, and is now lost inside, unable to leave (unarmed, no smelling salts or anything). Thus, their body is in a vegetative state while their psyche wanders. The Psychonauts are going through a rough patch at the moment, and can't afford any bad pubilicity, and the child's parent have given them 48 hours to retrieve their son or daghter back safely before they press charges and cause a publicized scandal. In what can basically be called blackmail, the parents demand that only Raz and Lili will suffice even though other agents are perfectly capable. At this point in time, the two are older, I'm thinking 16-17. To keep the affair private, the two are pulled from their vacations and flown to the scene. Though not willing to speak, the two must go into the womans' mind and bring the child's psyche along with them, seeing as they plan to find her and awaken her with smelling salts. yet they've underestimated the complexity of this woman's mind. Her mind is a disturbing world with a morbid and dark take on fairytales, conveying her romantic, idealized notions of what she wants sharply contrasting with the harsh and unfair realities of what is she cant accept. It's a land of narrators, far-far-aways, beautiful princesses and evil witches - but really screwed up.
 Digitaldreamer
10-06-2006, 10:52 PM
Ooooh, sounds like it would definitely be an awesome read! If you wrote it that would make me very, very happy, that it would.
 Miss_Mayhem
10-07-2006, 12:33 AM
Yeah, but I know I should be workin on revamping EI ... still, it would be fun. I mean, havn't you read the original fairytales? They are pretty gruesome, for example: Cinderella's stepsister got their eyes pecked out by birds. Did I mention that already? Probably, oh well. It would still be awesome. Also ... Ariel from the Little Mermaid (original) died. And there was something about her walking on knifes. Not sure ... My only troubles are choosing the fairy tales to warp and how exactly. I want each 'protaganist' from the respective story to represent some part of the madwoman. Her 'Cinderella' might represent her laziness for example. I would have 'Cinderella' actually being well off, but too lazy and insensitive to know it. And she'd be an airheaded bimbo too. I'll probably have her kill off her sisters in order to win the prince ... yeah, somethine like that. I can never see true evil or good in a story. The bad guys gotta have some humanity and pity in them, while the good guys gotta be enticed to sin and do wrong. That, and I just relish the idea of people squriming as they read about their favorite characters being absolutely twisted into something sinister. Like how I like to point out that prominent religious figures were never blond or brown-haired, but looked ((gasp)) middle-eastern.
 Digitaldreamer
10-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Mwahahaha, I know the feeling.

And if I were you I'd try just writing this on the side and writing EI depending on which you're feeling more inspired to do. A great idea like that really should be written, if you just shove it off to the side you'll lose your enthusiasm for it and it'll probably never get written. That and if you try to work on EL while you're excited for another story, it probably won't come out too well. *knows these things from experiance, a whole lot of it*
 Miss_Mayhem
10-07-2006, 5:41 PM
Ywah, I'll keep that in mind. But I think I wont work on either of the two very much until I finish up this one story for another fandom (only 3 or so chapters to go, so I might as well finish it as soon as I can), and close up A Summer of Psychics. I have part two of 'Love Hurts Real Bad', and maybe two more chapters after that before it's done. The art can be done up later, and shouldn't take so long (i'm only doing 3, and just choice scenes), and formatting my FF profile so the page is searcheable; shouldn't take that long if I just do the bios for my stories nearing completetion for the benefit of their fans, additionals can always be added later.

Either way, the rampant plot bunny (I shall refer to it from now on under the guise of 'Happily Ever After') shouldn't be very long. The plot is not harrowing or complex, just the two plunging into the woman's mind, and somehow be unable to leave (gotta figure that part out still) and thus try to help the woman out so she will give them some sort of exit from her psyche. Each chapter would sorta be self-contained and focus on 1 tale, and from all the mulling I've done about it, the two (and maybe the kid later on) try to secure a happy ending for it by whatever means neccesary ... thus more chances for morbidity. See it like that, and you can tell that it should be less than 10 (hopefully less than 6) chapters. As soon as I finish with that, I think I will resume EI.

Just one problem: what fairy-tales to use? The only one I can be sure of is Little Red Riding Hood (tons o' possibilities with that), but others I'm not so sure of. I need tales that are well known and hopefully give you a fuzzy feeling inside -- so they give you a shock when ou see them in a darker light. Any suggestions?
 Digitaldreamer
10-07-2006, 10:03 PM
Hmmm...Cinderella? Oh, Hansel and Grettle or however it's spelled would be another good one! And Snow White! *noddu noddu*

Er...yeah, that's all I can think of right now.

...GAH must go write CP! X_x Tomorrow's my usual deadline, eek! *runs off to write*
 Miss_Mayhem
10-07-2006, 11:59 PM
Ooh! I'll have to keep those in mind. There is alot that can be done with Cinderella, and I can work something out for Hansel and Gretel. And how could I forget Snow White? On another nte: Write, Digi! Write like the wind! For every dedaline missed, mass germ death occurs. Please, think of the germs.
 DylanMay
10-08-2006, 8:41 AM
Hansel and Gretel!

Ford: ...the camp can no longer support you. GO.
Milla: [cries]
Sasha: Don't cry, Milla. I have bread crumbs!
[Telekinetic bears lick up crumbs.]
Sasha: Well, now we're screwed.
Milla: O.o Look Sasha it's a cabin made of bunny meat!
Coach: STOP EATIN' MY HOUSE!!
 Digitaldreamer
10-08-2006, 8:14 PM
Ha, that wins.

In other news Cursum Perficio has been updated, as usual. You can find the sixth chapter here (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3131245/6/).

Annnd a summary:

Lili and Raz haven't seen each other in two years, and the fact that Raz ran off to Whispering Rock without telling her is making for several marks against him. How do the two react when they find themselves face to face once again? Meanwhile, Agent Cruller continues to look into the Ferrowbrooks case...

Huzzah or something?
 Miss_Mayhem
10-09-2006, 11:11 PM
Yes, HUZZAH!
 DylanMay
10-15-2006, 12:28 PM
OMFG I finally posted my Jasper story. Basically Jasper gets out of Gloria's head and runs around criticizing everyone. You can find it here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3199725/1/)

It's just supposed to be funny... and I get to spend the next 4 or 5 chapters insulting every single character in the game. Anyone got any really horrible insults? Should I start a new thread for that? I need a LOT of witty insults... I've already started collecting them.
 Digitaldreamer
10-15-2006, 9:07 PM
Wow, DylanMay puts up a fic and mine gets updated. Today must be fanfiction day.

So right, chapter seven (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3131245/7/) of Cursum Perficio is up. Huzzah or something.

And here be a summary:

Lili's been at the camp for a few days, but she hasn't seen Raz since she got there. He's avoiding her...is there anything Milla can do to help? Meanwhile, Sasha finally asks what every reader has been wondering and we get an account of what exactly happened at Ferrowbrooks...
 Lord Pancake
10-15-2006, 9:48 PM
Yes! CP is like a bolt from the Gods of...fanfiction...or something. HUZZAH!
 Digitaldreamer
10-16-2006, 5:57 AM
..Er...wow. o_o;; I don't think it's that good...but thank you anyway. ^^;
 Lord Pancake
10-16-2006, 10:18 PM
Eh, what can I say? I'm easy to please. XD
Page: 26 of 28