Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[Fanfic] The Plight of Darkness

Page: 3 of 10
 RC-1162
10-06-2005, 6:41 PM
no, for sure yes. chech out ahto spaceport cantina. theres a surprise for u.
 ForceFightWMe12
10-06-2005, 8:10 PM
Lol! Happy bday to Renegade!

Anyway...

Hey guys, I have a bit of a deliema...I don't think I spelled that right...

Okay, I was planning on writting another story, one completely seperate from this, based on the Two Years, Two Masters and The Lawful Sith RPGs that are posted here on LucasForums. Although, I'm not sure if I want to wait until I'm finished with The Plight of Darkness before posting it. I think it would be easier if I waited, and it would be a lot quicker updates if I waited, but I'm also kind of eager to get it started...

What do you guys think?
 Snafu7
10-06-2005, 11:03 PM
I would wait, just stick with one story at a time, makes it alot easier
 ForceFightWMe12
10-07-2005, 12:35 AM
See, that's what I had been thinking...
 MdKnightR
10-07-2005, 2:25 AM
I would wait, just stick with one story at a time, makes it alot easier

.....not to mention that we don't want you dividing your attention between them. We're selfish that way. ;)
 RC-1162
10-07-2005, 8:05 AM
and you might just accidentaly end up posting this story's chapter in the other thread. take it slow, nobodys in a hurry, we all would like to see the ending of this story first. if you want, type it in word and save it, so later you can just open it and copy/paste here :D
 ForceFightWMe12
10-07-2005, 7:07 PM
Yeah, I figured I would just wait...

I'll have the next chapter up by...Tuesday at the latest, probably...
 Hallucination
10-08-2005, 1:25 AM
Can't wait for it :D
 Renegade Angel
10-09-2005, 1:47 AM
Yup, Should be cool!
 ForceFightWMe12
10-10-2005, 11:31 AM
Ooh sounds fun. Well good luck with that...

Alright, this chapter is a little shorter and maybe a bit rushed, but I haven't been able to get on the computer much lately. And since I went and set a deadline for myself :P , I figured that this was probably as good as it was going to get at the moment...

Oh, and anyone know about the Ancient Sith? Like, descriptions or whatever? I feel like a total idiot, writting a story about the AS and not knowing anything about them...
__________________________________________________ ___________

---Chapter Eleven---

The next day, as Revan was picking up all the datapads and holocrons he had thrown and knocked over in his rage, he got a surprise.
As he picked up a stack of datapads that he had already browsed through, a disc fell out of a compartment in one. As it clattered to the ground, he blinked. Why hadn’t he seen that before? It was ancient and covered in dust. Setting the datapads aside, he knelt and picked it up. It appeared to have numerous scratches on it and he was doubtful that it even worked. He walked over to one of the computers in the room and inserted the disk, booting up the program stored on it.

Estaka swoot lkiata
їStroos kooolot ween trasxa?

During his time spent studying the ancient tomes in the library, more often than not, he ran into this language. It was apparently the original language of the Ancient Sith. He had begun to unravel what to it meant, but his translations were still incomplete.

Welcome to the Map
What would you like to do?

A map? A map of what? He tapped the keys, asking the computer to show this map.

Loookara: Swenl estuta coocia tracka.
їRetaak?

Warning: Corrupted data enclosed. Continue?

He typed ‘yes’.

Immediately, a holoprojector in the computer’s face hummed to life and a small map of what appeared to be the Republic enveloped before his eyes. It looked a lot like a map that a navicomputer would display…except that there were several planets missing, and new planets that didn’t exist.
This must be what the Ancient Sith saw during their reign. Revan thought. He went over to a comm. panel on the wall and hit a button, opening a transmition link to the entire facility. “Hey guys…I think I found something you might want to see.”

A few minutes later, the crew of the Ebon Hawk had gathered in the library and were currently studying the map.
“This is really weird. How could this map be so distorted? I mean, half these planets don’t even exist.” Mira said, staring at the floating holoprojection.
“That’s what I thought when I first opened it.” Revan commented, “It could be possible that this is just ghost info. When I opened the file it said that there may be some corrupted data.”
“Well that would explain it.” Carth said.
“But still…” Elron began, “I find it hard to believe that info could be corrupted that much.”
“I know, that’s what I thought too.” Revan said.
“Hey, Atton,” Elron turned to the pilot, “you have something cooking up in that mind of yours? Or are you just playing Pazzack with yourself again?”
“Aha, I never get tired of the wise-cracking Jedi.” he said sarcastically. But then, he folded his arms, concentrating once again on the map, “I think…I think that at least one planet is correct on here. If this is there…” he said, pointing to a star, “Then that would mean…that would mean that this is Manaan.” he said, tracing a finger along an imaginary line to a revolving planet.
“Revan, pull up a current map and over lap it with this one.” Bastila said.
“Hold on…” he tapped at some keys, “Got it.”
A newer map enveloped off to the side, then merged with the Sith one. Sure enough, Manaan fit perfectly with the unknown system.
“But where would the Ancient Sith have stayed on Manaan?” Briana wondered aloud, “The entire planet is a gigantic ocean, and from what I could remember of Atris’s records, the original Sith weren’t water-breathers…”
“Wait a second…” Carth said, “Bastila, Revan, remember those ruins the Republic’s construction teams ran into near the Rift on the planet’s surface?”
Understanding drew itself across both the Jedi’s faces.
“What if those ruins were only the beginning of a whole network?” Revan said.
“But I thought those ruins were originally built by the Rakata?” Bastila pointed out.
“Aye, but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t more ruins deeper inside the Rift or anywhere else on the planet’s surface.” Carth said, thinking.
“Well, we should probably get going then.” Elron said.
“Whoa, wait. How? We don’t have a ship!” Revan said.
Elron smiled, “Actually, yeah, we do. One that you should remember.”
At first, Revan looked confused, but realization drew across his face, and he smiled.
“Well then,” he said, “Let’s get going.”

And so they copied the map, gathered up their belongings, and began the long trek back to the Ebon Hawk.
“I hope you know where we’re going, Atton.” Briana said doubtfully.
“What do you mean? I always know where we’re going!”
“Really? Because I think we’ve passed that same rock about six times.” Mira pointed out.
“Hey, I--”
“Uh, guys?” Elron asked and everyone turned to look at him. He had cocked an eyebrow and pulled a layer of vines away from the side of the ‘path’. Right in front of them sat the Ebon Hawk.
“Oh, right, I knew that.” Atton said, turning around and ducking through the opening. “See, I told you I knew where we were going.”

Moments later, the ship was prepped for launch.
“Hold on to your hats everyone!” Atton yelled as he and Carth fired the engines, soaring above the trees and out of the atmosphere. The familiar whine of the hyperdrive filled the ship as they jumped.
Manaan, here we come.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/BastilaRevanforever/more%20stuffs/dfe94322.gif)
 MdKnightR
10-10-2005, 3:20 PM
Another great chapter, but I think your usage of the word "envelope" is not appropriate for the situation. I would have chosen something else.

Also, I love the way you tied Manaan back into the saga.
 Hallucination
10-10-2005, 3:32 PM
Great job, and I can't wait to see how Atton reacts to the selkath talkin' all funny.
 Snafu7
10-10-2005, 6:02 PM
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
 RC-1162
10-11-2005, 8:19 AM
cool one. though im not really happy about you saying all those bloody exams are fun. or are you a nerd? :D j/k
and though it is good. youve use "realisation/understanding drew across their faces" twice. i would have written something else for the second situation.
 ForceFightWMe12
10-12-2005, 5:10 PM
Thanks everyone, and I'll remember what you said, MdKnight.

And did I really use "understanding drew across their faces" twice??? Oops :D my bad.
 RC-1162
10-13-2005, 3:48 AM
At first, Revan looked confused, but realization drew across his face

theres one,

Understanding drew itself across both the Jedi’s faces.

theres the second. you might wanna change that. and check your PMs.
 ForceFightWMe12
10-13-2005, 4:07 PM
Right :D oops. Eheheheh...and I saw that I've got a PM...
 kookaburra
10-21-2005, 9:33 AM
What a brilliant story! I love it, where did you learn to write like that?
 RobQel-Droma
10-21-2005, 12:23 PM
That was the best fanfic I have ever read! Of course, it is really only the second one I have ever read anyways...But this one is great! I have to remind myself to look around in here, this is one of the 2 or 3 along with T3's Astromech Center or whatever it is called and the Forum at the very bottom. But evidently I need to check this Forum out.
 ForceFightWMe12
10-22-2005, 3:02 PM
Thanks Rob and Kookaburra.

I've actually written a couple fics, but this is my first KotOR story. Well, my first Star Wars fic. So I've had a bit of practice :D

Yeah, Rob, this is a pretty cool section. Albiet a slow-moving one. Not many people check in here...thus the wonderful Darth333 began the review thingy you see at the top of the forum page. Hopefully that'll bring more people in here :D. Anyway, I'd have to suggest Fuu's, Hallucination's, and RC 1162's fics. They're pretty good...
 Renegade Angel
10-22-2005, 3:08 PM
Wow, With some more practice, you could go pro!
 RC-1162
10-22-2005, 4:13 PM
she is pro! what are u talkin?
 ForceFightWMe12
10-22-2005, 4:25 PM
Me? Pro? Thanks, but not quite...
 RC-1162
10-23-2005, 3:26 PM
ok. semi-pro.
no... make that three-quarters-pro.
 ForceFightWMe12
10-25-2005, 5:54 PM
Not even that. Somehow, I don't think I'd quite make it in the 'big leagues', but to each their own. I'm working on the next chapter, but I haven't had much time on the computer lately, so it should be done soon, but...:P
 RC-1162
10-26-2005, 4:22 PM
ur just underestimating urself.
ALL WHO THINK FFWM12 IS A THREE-QUARTERS PRO, RAISE THEIR HANDS>

*raises hand*
 Fuu
10-27-2005, 2:21 AM
mmmm I dont really know what the "professional" standard is for fic writing. What ever that may be........FFWM12 is pretty darn good in my book. :)

Arent fics fun? Keep it up.....

Fuu
 ForceFightWMe12
10-28-2005, 4:34 PM
Thanks guys. I'm just trying to figure out this next chapter...It should be up soon.
 Hallucination
10-29-2005, 12:02 AM
I'd have to suggest Fuu's, Hallucination's, and RC 1162's fics. They're pretty good...
Your to kind! Can't wait till next chapter, and I can't wait to see what Machievilli (sp?) says about you writing. Can't wait for a lot of things actually... but especially this.
 JediKnight707
11-04-2005, 2:37 AM
Whoa this is f**king brilliant :D I just started reading this about 3 hrs. ago, then had practiced (considered skipping it just to keep reading) and then forgot about this, but I just read about 3 pgs. of this stuff. Great work :D Now I want to write some FanFic...I too am in the 8th grade...
 RC-1162
11-10-2005, 1:35 PM
its been a long time. im bored to hell. whens the update FFWM12? not that im rushing you. and could you PLEASE check out my newest fic and give me some comments?? link in sig. thanks.
 Hallucination
11-10-2005, 9:13 PM
@RC: I pretty sure its gonna be a good chapter. Not that any of then aren't good.
@Forcefight: Congrats on having the highest number of votes on the popularity poll ( ivoted for you)
 RobQel-Droma
11-11-2005, 12:19 AM
Not to rush you or anything ForceFight, but I hope the next chapter will be coming soon.:D I am waiting eagerly for this one.

I voted for you too, along with Fuu and RC 1162. And I think I voted for you, Hallucination, too; I think, I can't remember. If I didn't, shame on me, I made a mistake.
 ForceFightWMe12
11-13-2005, 2:03 PM
Sorry it's taking me so long guys, but I've got a bit of writter's block! :P I'm trying to push through it but I'm just not getting too far...but I'll try to have it up soon.
 Hallucination
11-13-2005, 2:07 PM
Not to rush you or anything ForceFight, but I hope the next chapter will be coming soon.:D I am waiting eagerly for this one.

I voted for you too, along with Fuu and RC 1162. And I think I voted for you, Hallucination, too; I think, I can't remember. If I didn't, shame on me, I made a mistake.
thanks, its good to know people like my work. +10 cool points for you :D
 CheeseY
12-01-2005, 3:51 PM
Very nice story, thought i had to log in on this old account quickly just to say...

That ive been replaying Kotor 1 and 2 through cus they're brilliant games.. Mainly due to their excellent storylines.. I'm glad i came on here to read this well put-together story..

Nice story, im 21 and i know i couldnt write something as well thought out as this.. (time to subscribe to this thread - waiting with 'baited' breath for the next update' ;)
 JediKnight707
12-03-2005, 5:37 AM
I just read your entire Fic again, and I still love it :D Hopefully an update is coming soon? It better be like the rest of the story for all this waiting we have hade to do :)
 Hallucination
12-03-2005, 7:27 PM
Forcefight, I know that this is a little personal, but are you a boy or a girl? I was just wondering because I assumed (since most people here are boys/men) that you where a boy, but RC referred to you as she, so now I'm confused.
 ForceFightWMe12
12-03-2005, 11:56 PM
Heh, no problem, Hallucination. I'm a girl, actually. Yeah. A KotOR story with a male Revan and Exile, written by a chick. A bit odd, no?

Anyway...

I'VE FINISHED!!!

It took me forever, but the next chapter is finally here...almost 2,000 words...1,998, to be exact...:D

__________________________________________________ ___________

---Chapter Twelve---

As the ship rocketed through hyperspace, Briana and Elron were in the east dormitory. The man stood leaning against the wall as his apprentice finished putting her things in a footlocker beneath a bunk. They had been silent for the past few moments, a thoughtful look on the Exile’s face.
“Something bothers you?” the Handmaiden asked, looking over her shoulder at him momentarily.
“No, no…well…not bothers…exactly.”
“Oh? Did you want to talk?”
“Err…yeah, actually. I was just thinking…about the Jedi and the Code.”
“What about it?”
“Well…the life of a Jedi is sacrifice…but what if it didn’t have to be? I thought that perhaps taking on the challenge of finding the Masters would…I dunno, light a path for me, make it easier to distance myself from others and make the Light easier to follow. In fact, it was just the opposite.
“It’s harder. A hell of a lot harder. Even just the journey has made it harder. Instead of being able to shrug people off without a second thought, I’ve been developing close relationships and…attachments…with my companions…including you.”
“Jedi aren’t supposed to have attachments. It is one of the sacrifices we make…isn’t it?”
“Yes, yes! And that’s what’s driving me crazy!” Elron stood straight, walking over to the side of the room opposite the door and placed his palms against it, resting his forehead against the cold metal. “I know…I know the Jedi path isn’t an easy one. It wasn’t meant to be. But…to think that something so wonderful…so beautiful…as friendship…or even love for that matter…can lead to the Dark Side is a bit hard for me to believe. The Jedi teach compassion and understanding…what’s the difference? That’s what I want to…” Elron paused a moment, turning back to his apprentice, who was watching him intently, apparently hanging on his words. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be talking about this with you…Hell, I shouldn’t even be thinking about this. Just forget I’ve said anything.”
“No, go on…please.”
Elron studied her. She really did seem to care…
He turned to the small windows in the side wall, watching as the stars outside whizzed by at light-speed. “Why should I follow the Jedi’s Code anyway? The Council’s dead. Most of it, anyway. Vrook. Zez-Kai-Ell. Cavar. All gone. Besides, what did the Council do for me? Cut me off from the Force because I was standing for what I believed in? Banished me to the Outer Rim because I saved thousands of innocent lives and systems? I don’t owe them anything. Not happiness. Not trust. Not loyalty. And especially not obedience.” he faced her again, continuing on. He had gotten started, and he wasn’t going to stop until he finished. These feelings had been bottled up in my chest for long enough, he thought as he strode over to Briana. “It is possible to not be a Jedi, nor a Sith. There is a center point. A Gray Jedi. You wouldn’t have to adhere to the Council’s annoying code, you wouldn’t have to sacrifice anything. But you wouldn’t have to fall, to give into your emotions all the time.”
“If I could ask…” the Handmaiden asked, acutely aware of how close they were, “What led you to these thoughts?”
Before Elron could stop himself, he had taken her hands in his, “You, Briana.”
“Me? But…I…” she backed away slightly, trying to stop herself from blushing furiously. It didn’t work.
“You were one of the first people I knew I could trust…in a long time. And to know that you trusted me in return…enough to break your oaths to Atris…it meant a lot to me.” He advanced on her again, and this time, she didn’t back away.
“Elron…” she said, pronouncing his name slowly, “we shouldn’t…”
“But we can, Briana, we can. No one will know. No one will care. The Jedi are taught to show compassion to others. Are love and compassion not one in the same?”
The Handmaiden still looked uncomfortable, and refused to meet his gaze. What is he thinking? Can he…can he be right?
“Listen…” the man touched her chin lightly, turning her face toward him so that she was forced to look him in the eye, “I know what you’re afraid of, but believe me when I say that I will do absolutely everything in my power to protect you. No harm will come to you while I am here.”
“But…” the young apprentice began, but her master interrupted.
Elron pulled her closer, his hand finding its way to her cheek, “Please…” Were they really that close? “Trust me.”
Her lips were warm and inviting, and before he had realized it, he had leaned forward. He now felt her soft touch caressing his lips as he wrapped his arms around her. She did like wise, one hand catching at his shirt, the other clutching the hair at the back of his neck. Her lips parted as his tongue explored the inside of her mouth and their bodies touched. Everything felt so good…so right. His heart beat in his chest, threatening to break his ribs and his blood pumped in his ears like a drum. How could anything like this ever lead to the Dark Side? he wondered.
All too soon, the two separated, slowly at first, their lips hovering hardly a centimeter apart as both regained their breath. Elron opened his eyes, and met Briana’s eyes. Her face was lit with happiness and she was reveling in the feeling…but her eyes said different.
“We…we probably shouldn’t have done that…” she said.
“What did you feel?” he asked softly, still catching his breath.
“I felt…happier than I’ve been in years…It was…amazing…”
“But how did it feel? Did that kiss feel wrong to you?”
She paused before responding, “No…it didn’t…”
Briana backed away from her master, “I…I am needed.” she said simply, and was gone.
The Exile leaned against the wall again, reliving the kiss in his mind. Had he really just done that? He touched his lips, the feeling of her own still fresh. How can love be evil?

Briana came down the corridor, entering the cockpit where Bastila and Revan were talking. Feeling slightly guilty for interrupting, she said, “Excuse me, Bastila?”
Both chairs swiveled to face her. “Could I speak with you? In private?”
Bastila and Revan shared a quick glance, and she smiled. “Of course.”
The Jedi stood, and led the Handmaiden to an empty room: the cargo hold. Bastila closed the door after Briana, then turned to her. “You seem distressed. Are you alright?”
“Yes, I’m fine. I mean, no, I’m not. I…I don’t know.” she said with an exasperated sigh.
“What’s wrong?” Bastila asked gently, sitting down on a crate and motioning for the second woman to sit on one across from her.
The Echani sat, saying “I’m…confused, at best.”
“At least you have the sense to admit it.” Bastila said, “There are many Jedi greater than yourself that cannot see through their pride enough to say such a thing.”
“Well…I’m not sure many Jedi besides myself must deal with such a problem as mine…Master Shan…I think I’m in love.”
This took Bastila aback. She wasn’t expecting anything along those lines. She masked her feelings quickly, however, as the Handmaiden continued.
“The Exile is just so…intriguing. He’s brave, strong, smart…and quite handsome…I find myself watching him when I don’t mean to, thinking of him when I don’t want to…”
The young brunette began wondering if she was right to try and guide the Handmaiden. Had she not said those same words five years ago to Revan?
“I know I shouldn’t…the Council forbids it…but…I can’t help it. Oh, I need help, Bastila, and I don’t know who else to turn to!” the woman was near tears by now.
Bastila reached forward and rested her hand on the Handmaiden’s thigh reassuringly. “It…is a difficult decision to make.” she admitted, “The choice between the love of another or the acceptance of the Jedi Council…” she paused, unsure where to go from there. “I…I’m not the one who you should seek guidance from. It isn’t my place. The only thing I can say…is listen to your heart.”

“Alright guys, we’re coming up on Manaan!” Atton’s voice sounded through the comm. system that was on in every room of the ship, “Up and at ‘em, into the central room, let’s go!”
In moments, everyone had gathered around the floating holoprojection of the water planet.
“So then…where to start.” Revan said, resting against the machine. He punched in a few commands and the holo zoomed in on the single city on Manaan’s surface. “Ahto City. Probably one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen. Except for the annoying Selkath law enforcement, it’s a really nice vacation spot.” he said with a smile. “This will be the beginning. The question is: where does the beginning begin?”
“We’ll defiantly cover more ground if we split into groups, rather than hang around in a big pack all day. People will be less suspicious of only two or three people anyway.” Elron said.
“True. Mira and me can check out any local cantinas.” Atton said.
“Bastila, Carth, and I can go to the Selkath courts. We’re…well known there.” Revan added.
“I guess that Visas, Handmaiden, and myself can scout any shops and listen to the word on the streets.” Elron said.
“I, Tee-three, and Ach-kay can stay on the ship.” Bao-Dur said, “There are some repairs that I’ve been meaning to get to…”
“Okay then, that’s settled-” the Exile began, but Bastila cut him off.
“Perhaps we should keep more than just Bao-Dur and the droids on the ship. While trouble isn’t often found on Manaan, it’s more than likely that we’ll catch the notice of some…distasteful people. We may need someone with medical experience immediately. Handmaiden? Would you mind staying behind with the others?”
“Oh, of course not…” she said, ignoring the glance that Elron shot her.
“Good. We’re good to go. Everyone, get prepped to leave ASAP.” Revan said, and left to gather his things. The others dispersed as well, Bastila and Handmaiden pausing to share a meaningful look.

“What was that about?” Revan asked as he pulled the shirt of his brown Jedi Robes over his head.
“What was what about?” Bastila answered, taking a shield and wrapping the band around her wrist.
“Back there, with the Handmaiden. You were rather quick to have her stay here.” he said as he pulled his belt around his waist.
“Oh…you mean Elron hasn’t come to talk to you?”
“No, why?”
Bastila finished attaching her lightsaber to her belt, then looked at him and said, “They’re in love.”
Revan was just as surprised as she was when the young Knight had heard it. “In love?”
“Yes, Handmaiden came and talked to me about it earlier.”
“What did you tell her?”
“That’s the problem, I wasn’t sure what to say. She was begging me for help, Revan, she had tears in her eyes…yet I would not be the one to guide her. Look at me. She was asking me to point her in the right direction…how could I? She didn’t want to betray the Jedi Council, but she did love him…and I’m not in position to forbid her from seeing him…I would be a hypocrite…”
“I see…” Revan said as he finished pulling on gloves. “It’s a hard decision indeed…but what did you tell her?”
“I told her to listen to her heart. It’s what I have done,” she came closer to him, tracing a finger across his chest, “and it hasn’t proven me wrong yet.”

The ship lurched to a halt as the pistons on the landing gear fired and the Hawk set down. As the loading ramp was lowered to the deck, Revan walked down it, stepping into the Manaan sunlight. Bastila and Carth joined him shortly after. “Well…” he said, looking first at Carth, then at Bastila, “Here we go, on another whirl-wind adventure.”

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/BastilaRevanforever/more%20stuffs/dfe94322.gif)
 RobQel-Droma
12-04-2005, 12:10 AM
Its finally here!!!!!! Another great chapter, ForceFight!
 Hallucination
12-04-2005, 12:16 AM
Does anyone here know how to get glue off of someone, 'cause my eyes are stuck to the screen ;). Great work, and by golly that was long. +75 cool points.
P.S. Thanks for telling me what gender you are, let the stalking begin! ;)
 JediKnight707
12-04-2005, 2:36 AM
Another great chapter!!!!!! Wow, Brianna and Elron reaching first base!!!! :rofl: I hope that you have followed my Fic as much as I have followed yours? :lol: Seriously though, I think mine is good...
 ForceFightWMe12
12-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Lol, thanks guys! Glad you liked it! And JK, I'll be the judge of that...:D no, just messing around. :thmbup1:
Hallucination, I'm almost a black belt in tae kwon do, so, Like JK's siggy, I don't want to, but I will TKD your @$$ in half. :twogun: :jester1:

I like smilie :spin:
 Snafu7
12-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Jeeze you took your time;) . Anyways, another great chapter, keep up the good work!
 RC-1162
12-04-2005, 12:34 PM
FINALLY!! YAY!!
awesome work, FFWM12, great job,

and i was the one who made JK's sig :D
 Hallucination
12-04-2005, 1:18 PM
Hallucination, I'm almost a black belt in tae kwon do, so, Like JK's siggy, I don't want to, but I will TKD your @$$ in half.
I guess I'll need personal stalking lessons from D-Moe, he seems to be good at stalker Keira Knightly and Emma Watson......
 MdKnightR
12-05-2005, 9:46 AM
Awesome! It was well worth the wait! Keep it up!
 ForceFightWMe12
12-07-2005, 4:19 PM
anyhoo, ForceFight, could you please check out my new fic now? i highly value your opinion since youre the QUEEN OF LUCASFORUMS FANFICS *thunder rumbles again*

how i wish i could see your face when you read this

Well, to answer your wish, my face is kinda like this :sithm: :queen :worship:

:roleyess: :^:

No, just messing around. Right now, I'm wondering why you guys would think that, but....whatev.

Oh, and JK....I can see you :rofl:

Thanks MidKnight and Snafu, greatly appreciated :D
 machievelli
12-12-2005, 1:57 PM
I finally wrote your review kid. If you want it cleaned up, edited, etc, send me a copy of the entire thing and I will.
 ForceFightWMe12
12-12-2005, 7:27 PM
Awesome! Muchas gracias, Mach
Page: 3 of 10