Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fanfiction

Page: 11 of 26
 Zetz Darke
09-09-2005, 9:51 PM
well, its a Raz/O.C. because... well, i'm not big on the pedifile thing and most of the other boys are ugly...

Awww...the) boys aren't too ugly. Some of them are pretty cute with the exception of a few.

If I ever get into slash, i usually get into the fics that are unlikely...so a Raz/Bobby one would probably spark my interest...despite Bobby's...homely complexion. But if it's with Raz...I'll read it ne ways...(yikes...just realised how bad that sounded.) go ahead and give a link when ur done and I'll check it out.

btw...u guys are missing the WORST pedifile case scenerio. Raz and Oleander...*Shivers*
 Agent-Sarah
09-09-2005, 10:35 PM
My eyes, they burn at the mentioning of slash fiction! (Raz/Bobby? That's going to give me nightmares...)

I'm might work on a Psychonaut fanfic...
 Purple Squid
09-10-2005, 1:04 AM
It might work if, you know, Raz was gay.

....but he isn't, so... would it count as OOC? Yes. AU? Probably.
 Purple Squid
09-10-2005, 1:04 AM
Raz/Oleander isn't as scary as Raz/Cruller. Cruller is... well. Cruller.
 Zetz Darke
09-10-2005, 8:38 AM
My eyes, they burn at the mentioning of slash fiction! (Raz/Bobby? That's going to give me nightmares...)

I'm might work on a Psychonaut fanfic...

Haha, sorry I mentioned it. I don't usually read slash fics either. But occasionally I do...when I'm bored...and yes...I suppose Cruller is worse *shivers* Perhaps we should leave this subject.

Oooh, please do! I need more to read!
 Purple Squid
09-10-2005, 9:01 AM
Rawr. Make fic now, puny mortal. Before I eat your babieees.
 TyraaRane
09-10-2005, 11:34 AM
So if you were big on the pedophile thing you'd pair up Raz and Sasha? OR WORSE. Raz....Cruller!

...You just broke my brain.

I have to go sit in the corner and rock back and forth while sobbing and clawing at my eyes now.
 Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-10-2005, 11:38 AM
O0;;; ANYBODY with Oleander is just WRONG... and cruller... i'm in the beliefe hes a widower, so no. and i read mostly slash cause of the marry-sues and predictablity of some thing, but for psychonauts fiction... well the relationships could get old but theres so much to work with, i doubt it
 Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-10-2005, 11:43 AM
i dont have a name for my fic yet [its being dificult...]
 Zetz Darke
09-10-2005, 11:45 AM
i dont have a name for my fic yet [its being dificult...]

Names suck. I usually wind up settling for something...not so good. But I think I've had my moments.

Good luck thinking of one. I can't wait to read ur story when you do!
 Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-10-2005, 12:09 PM
thanks, maybe i can get ff.net to put up a catigory [hah! like that'll ever happen]
 Purple Squid
09-10-2005, 3:18 PM
...You just broke my brain.

I have to go sit in the corner and rock back and forth while sobbing and clawing at my eyes now.

I'm sorry.
 Purple Squid
09-10-2005, 3:19 PM
O0;;; ANYBODY with Oleander is just WRONG... and cruller... i'm in the beliefe hes a widower, so no. and i read mostly slash cause of the marry-sues and predictablity of some thing, but for psychonauts fiction... well the relationships could get old but theres so much to work with, i doubt it

There are Mary-Sues (mostly Gary Stus) in slash, too. And besides--how would you write something like that? Since Raz, you know, has a girlfriend and everything...
 Purple Squid
09-10-2005, 3:20 PM
You should all know I was TOTALLY kidding about Raz/Cruller, and if I were to ever come across such a story I would scream and kick and cry and die.

Thank you.
 Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-10-2005, 3:52 PM
well, seeing as Raz and Lili are 10, they could get over it. and some guys dont know they're gay till later in life, it works in my mind. ... then again, lots of strange, freaky stuff floats on the mass of tissue i call my brian, so who knows...
 Smon
09-10-2005, 5:03 PM
HA! You all are missiong the WORST POSSIBLE SCENARIO! (I rule at coming up with these) WPS PsychoNauts Pedophilia: Dogen/Oleander

Dogen evokes a certain innocence that once tainted would disturb the natural order. Like... that one episode of Billy & Mandy where Mandy smiled. It breaks all reality. So because of ALL this Pedo talk I must now GOUGE out my Mind's Eye.
 KingCheez
09-10-2005, 8:35 PM
Uugh, ooh, aaah, I hate slashes. Leave them characters alone.

It's not homophobia, it's just in fact usually the character designers and concept developers don't plan for their characters to get it on with characters of the other gender in poorly written slash stories written by 12-14 year olds.

That's as non-vulgar as I can get that rant. Usually on that subject I explode.

*dark jak noises*
RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH, VEGERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Also, Dogen/Dr. Loboto.

OH YES, TRY AND SLEEP TONIGHT. I HAVE RUINED YOUR VIEWS ON REALITY.
 Smon
09-10-2005, 8:40 PM
...*still gouging*
 Zetz Darke
09-10-2005, 8:54 PM

It's not homophobia, it's just in fact usually the character designers and concept developers don't plan for their characters to get it on with characters of the other gender in poorly written slash stories written by 12-14 year olds.

*dark jak noises*

Also, Dogen/Dr. Loboto.

Nope, Oleanders still worse. Shivers. STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dogen/ Oleander thing made cry...
 Agent-Sarah
09-10-2005, 9:02 PM
Haha, sorry I mentioned it. I don't usually read slash fics either. But occasionally I do...when I'm bored...and yes...I suppose Cruller is worse *shivers* Perhaps we should leave this subject.

Oooh, please do! I need more to read!
I came up with two fics so far...

The first one is a "What ever happen to Dr. Loboto and Crispin?" fic. I'm thinking up the whole thing...

The second fic takes place five years before the game. Ford Cruller sends Sasha and Milla on a mission to track down a psychic outlaw that Ford once fought (as mention in the game). The two agents teams up with my character, Sarah Valentine (who is also tracking down the man). This one isn't a Mary-Sue.

Right now, I'm working on a Psychonauts roleplay (which is WIP).
 Smon
09-10-2005, 9:08 PM
I gave Loboto a big backstory, and I'll put it in my Venture Bros. LiveJournal momentarily... (My VBLJ is a little weird... ah well...)

Got it done! Here it is under my HELPeR tells all LJ:http://www.livejournal.com/users/h_e_l_p_er/)
 Agent-Sarah
09-11-2005, 12:31 AM
Odd background of his life and the orgins of the sneezing power.
 Smon
09-11-2005, 12:37 AM
Well it seems sort of an accidental thing, a dentist making it intentionally? As he put it, "How should I know, I'M A DENTIST!" pluss when I write I pull what I call... A Spiderman, I make everyone an unfortunate victim of circumstance, Doc Ock was good until UHOHES KABOOM!... Scorpion was good until UHOHES REVENGE! So I figure Doc Lob was sane until UHOHES Psytanium made him loopy!
 Agent-Sarah
09-11-2005, 12:46 AM
That's some pull you did there.
 Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-11-2005, 1:51 PM
wow, that was good, but lacked detail. ... yeah
 Purple Squid
09-11-2005, 3:02 PM
Psytanium can make someone go insane, right? Could be a theory, right?
 Purple Squid
09-11-2005, 3:04 PM

*dark jak noises*

Also, Dogen/Dr. Loboto.

You make me want to commit suicide. ='(

The other parts I agree with. (what's worse is when you say you don't particularly enjoy slash, you usually get called a homophobe)
 Purple Squid
09-11-2005, 3:09 PM
I came up with two fics so far...

The first one is a "What ever happen to Dr. Loboto and Crispin?" fic. I'm thinking up the whole thing...

The second fic takes place five years before the game. Ford Cruller sends Sasha and Milla on a mission to track down a psychic outlaw that Ford once fought (as mention in the game). The two agents teams up with my character, Sarah Valentine (who is also tracking down the man). This one isn't a Mary-Sue.

Right now, I'm working on a Psychonauts roleplay (which is WIP).

Psychonauts RP sounds pretty fun. Should be cool, eh?

I'm not sure how to make a Psychonauts Mary-Sue...

"My parents are dead!" (wait, that's been taken.)

"I'm TORMENTED." (...crap. Taken.)

"I have powers that set me apart!" (I'm not going to say anything.)

"I have WINGS!" *beautiful jade eyes sparkle as she flips her long, strawberry colored hair* (Hmm... that could work.)
 Smon
09-11-2005, 3:25 PM
Psytanium can make someone go insane, right? Could be a theory, right?
Actually it's true, Ford said it and the Stump in the parking lot confirms it. In fact I'd stake money that Fred's insanity was heavily induced by Psitanium.
 Purple Squid
09-11-2005, 8:09 PM
Finally! No one talking me down!

I love you.
 Agent-Sarah
09-11-2005, 8:22 PM

"I have WINGS!" *beautiful jade eyes sparkle as she flips her long, strawberry colored hair* (Hmm... that could work.)
*laughs at the Mary-Sue quotes* I never know what a Mary-Sue was until I looked it up on Google. After reading and researching, I worked on my characters and try not to make them like that.
 Zetz Darke
09-11-2005, 8:32 PM

Shivers. I wonder if I've ever made a Mary Sue character. Shoot me if I ever do...unless I'm making fun of them...then thats ok.
 Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 5:11 AM
*laughs at the Mary-Sue quotes* I never know what a Mary-Sue was until I looked it up on Google. After reading and researching, I worked on my characters and try not to make them like that.

There are several Mar-Sue tests online. You know, to see if your character has any Sue-esque traits. Usually it has to do with personality, hair color, eye color...

Mary-Sues have a way of making you feel ugly.
 Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 5:12 AM
Shivers. I wonder if I've ever made a Mary Sue character. Shoot me if I ever do...unless I'm making fun of them...then thats ok.
Gotcha. *clickclick*

Its ALWAYS good to make fun of them.
 Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-12-2005, 5:37 AM
i read my first marry sue a few years ago, and its the main reason i turned to slash
-.-;;; sad isnt it?
 Zetz Darke
09-12-2005, 2:57 PM
[QUOTE=Agent_G.C.Zyon]i read my first marry sue a few years ago, and its the main reason i turned to slash
-.-;;; sad isnt it?[/QUOTE

Lol ^^

There is of course a way to make a boy a mary sue character as well...It's just a little harder. Ew...I can actually think of a character of mine which may be that way. O well...I was going to destroy that story anyways...i haven't updated it in MONTHS.
 Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 3:07 PM
i read my first marry sue a few years ago, and its the main reason i turned to slash
-.-;;; sad isnt it?

Not really. Everyone has to learn how to write. I still don't read slash-unless its canon. It would be like taking a horrible, mean girl and turning her into a flower loving elf. Warping the character's personality.

SOMETIMES (barely any of the time, of course) I read Mary-Sue fics for fun. They're just so... stupid sounding ya' know?

"I-I'm sorry... I d-didn't mean to fall on you! O, my... what an awkward position!" Azreal said before adjust her sleeve, which had falling down her shoulder. Her beeeee-uuuutiful purple hair shimmered and bounced up and down as she tilted her head, closing her incredible sapphire eyes. Her hair wasn't the only thing bouncing, that was for sure.'

Hey, that was great! No wonder there are so many Sues wandering around! Look at how easy they are to write!
 Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-12-2005, 4:06 PM
o0... um, yes. well, i try to find the in-character fics mostly... thats why i have such a hard time finding them.... and mary-sues can twist characters out of shape just as much as slash. take sasuke from naruto. all the sues they have for him make him act like an emo-sissy. hes not. and the people that write it worry me... but, then again, its hard to put sasuke with anybody and keep him in-character [hes THAT emotionally constipated]

... that and Marry-sues scare the living s*** out of me...
 Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 4:12 PM
o0... um, yes. well, i try to find the in-character fics mostly... thats why i have such a hard time finding them.... and mary-sues can twist characters out of shape just as much as slash. take sasuke from naruto. all the sues they have for him make him act like an emo-sissy. hes not. and the people that write it worry me... but, then again, its hard to put sasuke with anybody and keep him in-character [hes THAT emotionally constipated]

... that and Marry-sues scare the living s*** out of me...

I don't know much about Naruto. BUT. I've seen pictures. Sasuke is the angry looking kid with the black hair, correct?

Ha, they shouldn't SCARE you. There's so many you'd be backed into a corner in no time. You should laugh at them. Like Pyro.

"HaaHAAhaHAha!@!$#$!%$$^%!!!1oneeleventyexclamationmarkheartmoneypresident"
 Zetz Darke
09-12-2005, 5:22 PM
This is getting off of the mary sue conversation and back onto the slash conversation...sorry, I was just thinking about it. I've seen some bad ones, but the WORST I've seen as of recently are Zadrs. They scare the living hell out of me. (That's Zim and Dib) Both of them aren't bad characters but putting them in a romantic situation is frightening...talk about having to alter their character. -.-;
 Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-12-2005, 5:24 PM
yes, thats sasuke. hes family was killed by his brother, so hes an 'avenger' and has this broody, badass atitude. and they may scare me, but that dont mean i'll let them see me sweat.
 Agent-Sarah
09-12-2005, 5:26 PM
There are several Mar-Sue tests online. You know, to see if your character has any Sue-esque traits. Usually it has to do with personality, hair color, eye color...

Mary-Sues have a way of making you feel ugly.
They sure do. That's why I make my own story series for my characters than putting them in fanfiction (which is a rare thing I do).
 Agent_G.C.Zyon
09-12-2005, 5:27 PM
i've also found a name for my OMC. his name is Maroon. keep your flames to yourself please...
 Agent-Sarah
09-12-2005, 5:29 PM
This is getting off of the mary sue conversation and back onto the slash conversation...sorry, I was just thinking about it. I've seen some bad ones, but the WORST I've seen as of recently are Zadrs. They scare the living hell out of me. (That's Zim and Dib) Both of them aren't bad characters but putting them in a romantic situation is frightening...talk about having to alter their character. -.-;
Have you read any Vash and Knives (from Trigun) twincest fiction? That's down right wrong.

What's worse is that people are now doing Strong Bad and Homestar Runner slash.
 KingCheez
09-12-2005, 5:53 PM
I have no self esteem. The most of a Mary Sue I've ever made is a homeless, homely kid with uncontrollable psychic powers.

Naturally, he can't do anything when he would in cliche situations, like enraged or dying. Mostly just to trip him up. He also dies and never gets revived.

I guess I need SOME self-esteem.

...this is why, of course, I don't even really use original characters much - unless they don't resemble me one bit.
 Zetz Darke
09-12-2005, 6:04 PM
Have you read any Vash and Knives (from Trigun) twincest fiction? That's down right wrong.

What's worse is that people are now doing Strong Bad and Homestar Runner slash.

Yeah...thats pretty wrong.
Haha, Strong Bad and Homestar...I wonder who writes this stuff.

I've also seen Yuna and Rikku (Their cousins.) and Patrick and Spongebob...that one terrifies me.
 Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 6:06 PM

This thread has become a way to express our fandom, right?

ZADR. It does NOT work. Its... well... the fics are very...

Fluffy, shall we say? And fluff doesn't really... WORK with the characters, ya know?

BUT. I think we should stray from slash and unto... other cool... stuff.

UM, I SAYS, UM. I GOT HIGH SPEED INTERNET. Now psychonauts comes quick when I call!
 Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 6:08 PM
yes, thats sasuke. hes family was killed by his brother, so hes an 'avenger' and has this broody, badass atitude. and they may scare me, but that dont mean i'll let them see me sweat.

Oh... him. Okay, thanks! I guess I'll watch the cartoon on Toonami... I hear the translation isn't half bad.
 Purple Squid
09-12-2005, 6:10 PM
Ever since I read a Hamtaro/Boss fic, my mind exploded and I stopped going to ff.net.

FF.net is over rated anyway! I prefer our fics to shine bright on Zets' page! Whoo! Patriotic!
 Smon
09-12-2005, 6:51 PM
Yep. FF.net has been a source of RRR. Retarded Re-wRitings.
Page: 11 of 26