Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fanfiction

Page: 6 of 26
 Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 1:48 PM
Ummm...I just have a quick question about some of the facts in this game.
What do we know about Lili's family? I'm writing a fanfic and I want to have all of the facts before I start making stuff up.
 Rubacava
08-20-2005, 3:51 PM
I don't know how to do that spoiler-y quote thing, so I'll PM you with the only thing I know. As long as you've finished the game, which I'm assuming. Will it be on Fanfiction.net? I haven't seen any Psychonauts fanfics there yet.
 Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 4:07 PM
Thank you for your help. Yes, I have finished the game. But I only got to do it once and didn't catch much because of it.

I'm trying to get it on fanfiction.net, but I had to request a new sub category and I'm waiting for their response. Plus, I need time to edit the chapter and fix the stuff I've already written if it isn't true to the story.

BTW- This is how you do spoilers.

[ Spoiler ] Whatever the message is. [ / Spoiler ] (You do that, but without the spaces in between.

WoOt
 Murray the Chao
08-20-2005, 4:11 PM
All we really know is:

1. Her father is Truman Zanotto, Grand Head of the Pyschonauts who has been kidnapped.

2. Grandfather is Bob Zanotto and there is a pillar of him at the Campsite.
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 4:18 PM
Dang. Everyone took my lines.

...I need Psychonauts fanfiction. Like a pill. D=
 Rubacava
08-20-2005, 4:28 PM
Yes, as do I. I've had to settle for searching the internet for all the Psychonauts fanart I can find, and making my own.
 Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 5:01 PM
I KNOW!
I check constantly on FF.net to see if anyone has bothered to make the section. :cry6:
I got tired of waiting and now I'm trying to do it myself.
If you have any fanfic ideas WRITE THEM!
Otherwise I'm going to be very lonely there all by myself :(

BTW, we don't know Raz's father's name do we?
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 5:19 PM
I normally don't do that because I'm AFRAID OF CRITIQUE. AGFDHGFN BHDGXNgh.
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 5:20 PM
Oh. And no, we don't know his name. I still think he's awesome for wearing those pants things. Purple/Brown hair!
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 5:22 PM
I KNOW!
I check constantly on FF.net to see if anyone has bothered to make the section. :cry6:
I got tired of waiting and now I'm trying to do it myself.
If you have any fanfic ideas WRITE THEM!
Otherwise I'm going to be very lonely there all by myself :(

BTW, we don't know Raz's father's name do we?

I keep Googling it. I think that's how I found this site. I had googled 'Milla Vodello' and got the Sasha and Milla board... I was compelled.
 Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 5:23 PM
I normally don't do that because I'm AFRAID OF CRITIQUE. AGFDHGFN BHDGXNgh.

Well if you do I can garantee you a super nice review
 Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 5:25 PM
I keep Googling it. I think that's how I found this site. I had googled 'Milla Vodello' and got the Sasha and Milla board... I was compelled.

A good site to check for fanart is Deviant Art. It's a little chaotic, but they do have it there.
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 5:26 PM
Holy Crap! People are still here! Well, all I can say is that if someone writes Psycho-fanfiction, I'll read it. I don't care if the words are speeled wrong and there'e only three of em'.

...Maybe I will write one.
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 5:29 PM
I have checked--there's even a Sasha club. Also a club for Dr. Loboto.
 Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 5:30 PM
I feel exactly the same way.
I'll even read about characters I don't like very much.
I just want some fanfiction for this game!
Even Tetris and Solitare have fanfiction. (Although I seriously pity whoever wasted their time in writing it.)
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 5:33 PM
Tetris.

....huh.

Sniff. I hate this. WAIT.

HOW DO YOU WRITE SOLITAIRE FANFICTION? HOW??!! HJGFJHGF.
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 5:37 PM
I'm thinking Tetris/Solitaire crossover.

Be sure to tell everyone when your story is done, okay? I need fanfiction. Lest I die.
 Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 5:40 PM
Tetris.

....huh.

Sniff. I hate this. WAIT.

HOW DO YOU WRITE SOLITAIRE FANFICTION? HOW??!! HJGFJHGF.

You know I have absolutely no idea. I got bored one night and was searching through all of the sections and those two made me laugh. (Even worse then the section on the Bible.) I even clicked into it to see what the stories were about.

Which brings me back to the statement;
We NEED Psychonauts fanfiction.
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 5:43 PM
You know, Jesus dies in the end. SPOILER!

I'm seriously going to weep openly. I'll friggin' PAY to have Pschonauts fanfiction.

Grim Fandango only has 37 stories. Tim needs fanluv.
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 5:49 PM
And it's sad because Psychonauts is a goldmine of fanfic material!
 Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 6:09 PM
And it's sad because Psychonauts is a goldmine of fanfic material!

It really is. Especially since there's a lot of stuff open for creativity, not too mention the way the game ended.

Plus all of the characters are pretty interesting and have enough personality so that a writer could easily create a story based off of their unique qualities.

Whoo... now I feel pressure, man. O well...I'll let you know as soon as the bloody section gets added on (Always supposing fanfiction.net ANSWERS ME...no luck yet :(
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 6:10 PM
THE GAME HAS SO MUCH TO BUILD ON AND THE ENDING WAS BLOWN OPEN.
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 6:12 PM
If ff.net doesn't make a section for it, get a livejournal... if only for a story. A PHENOMENALOUS story full of stuff that I can love on.
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 6:14 PM
It really is. Especially since there's a lot of stuff open for creativity, not too mention the way the game ended.

Plus all of the characters are pretty interesting and have enough personality so that a writer could easily create a story based off of their unique qualities.

Whoo... now I feel pressure, man. O well...I'll let you know as soon as the bloody section gets added on (Always supposing fanfiction.net ANSWERS ME...no luck yet :(

True. The amount of personality in the game made me happy. The problems all the characters have would be good for those angst-crazy peeps. =D
 Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 6:16 PM
THE GAME HAS SO MUCH TO BUILD ON AND THE ENDING WAS BLOWN OPEN.

Well...maybe if the section is added on...someone'll put stories there. That's what I'm hoping anyways. I've got another five freeking stories going right now for other things and one of the people who are waiting for me to update them is going to shoot me for starting on a new story...but not seeing any fanfiction for Psychonauts is making me sad.
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 6:19 PM
Heh. Yeah. I can see the pressure in that. Oh-can you tell me your account name? I'd like to read your stuff. Friendly reviews. Throwing Benjamins. URGING for PSYCHO-FICTION.
 Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 7:22 PM
Heh. Yeah. I can see the pressure in that. Oh-can you tell me your account name? I'd like to read your stuff. Friendly reviews. Throwing Benjamins. URGING for PSYCHO-FICTION.

It's Atrophy_Conception, but if you want to read only my Psychonaut stuff, that shouldn't be hard to find...my fic'll probably be the only one there once I get the section in.
 TyraaRane
08-20-2005, 8:01 PM
Let me know when you get that posted; I'd love to read it. And yes, there desperately needs to be more Psychonauts fanfic (I'm working on a couple right now, but they're stalled. 'Cause I'm slow. And also lazy.). As well as a name for Raz's father, but that's besides the point.

Oh, and Purple Squid, you think 37 stories for GF is bad? I think Full Throttle has, like, four. (Well...if you count the ones I've written, eight, maybe.) Now that's sad.
 Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 8:13 PM
Let me know when you get that posted; I'd love to read it. And yes, there desperately needs to be more Psychonauts fanfic (I'm working on a couple right now, but they're stalled. 'Cause I'm slow. And also lazy.). As well as a name for Raz's father, but that's besides the point.

Oh, and Purple Squid, you think 37 stories for GF is bad? I think Full Throttle has, like, four. (Well...if you count the ones I've written, eight, maybe.) Now that's sad.

Tetris has 19 and Solitare has ten...WHAT KIND OF WORLD ARE WE LIVING IN?!

I know I'm gonna have to come up with a name for Raz's father eventually. I wish he at least had a last name. All of the other important characters in the game have one...even Dogan has a last name...but Raz doesn't...so I can't even call him Mr. (Insert name here.) :(
 HappyCabbit
08-20-2005, 8:51 PM
Psychonauts fanfiction...something I've been seriously craving ever since I finished the game. But...I haven't been able to find any. :cry6: I did find one short piece of fanfiction about Dogen on FF.net but that was it. o.O

So um...I would totally love to see some Psychonauts fanfiction. ^^ I can't write fanfiction myself >.> I'm trying to draw fanart though.

So...um...I'll pretty much read any Psychonauts fanfiction. I'm very excited to know that some is being written. :)
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 11:00 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I have been convinced!

...HUMANITY IS DYING. Though thanks for the fanfiction-I've probably read it.
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 11:03 PM
Tetris has 19 and Solitare has ten...WHAT KIND OF WORLD ARE WE LIVING IN?!

I know I'm gonna have to come up with a name for Raz's father eventually. I wish he at least had a last name. All of the other important characters in the game have one...even Dogan has a last name...but Raz doesn't...so I can't even call him Mr. (Insert name here.) :(

A TWISTED world, my sheep. A TWISTED, sad world.
I think we should name him Bartholemew. Hahah. I like that name.
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 11:05 PM
My Tetris/Solitaire crossover would catch more attention then Psycho-fiction. Curse humans! Curse them!
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 11:12 PM
Psychonauts fanfiction...something I've been seriously craving ever since I finished the game. But...I haven't been able to find any. :cry6: I did find one short piece of fanfiction about Dogen on FF.net but that was it. o.O

So um...I would totally love to see some Psychonauts fanfiction. ^^ I can't write fanfiction myself >.> I'm trying to draw fanart though.

So...um...I'll pretty much read any Psychonauts fanfiction. I'm very excited to know that some is being written. :)

Okay. One more. Why did they pick Dogen, I wonder? Out of all the characters? Such curiousness.
 Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 11:21 PM
My Tetris/Solitaire crossover would catch more attention then Psycho-fiction. Curse humans! Curse them!

Lol...I can't believe those people even get reviews...unless there from other people who are "fans" of Tetris and Solitaire...or from people making fun of them (That's probably what I'd do.)
 Zetz Darke
08-20-2005, 11:23 PM
A TWISTED world, my sheep. A TWISTED, sad world.
I think we should name him Bartholemew. Hahah. I like that name.

That ones not bad...I may just do that. I don't really care what I name him as long as it isn't ordinary. Circus people shouldn't have ordinary names :) Especially when they name their son Razputin
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 11:26 PM
Teehee. Imagine walking around with a Tetris shirt. =D
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 11:29 PM
Oh man. I can't sleep.
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 11:44 PM
Razputin is a cool name indeed. OOH! He should have a name with a whole bunch of punctuation marks.
 Purple Squid
08-20-2005, 11:47 PM
Pe^&*(?!ter.
 Rubacava
08-21-2005, 12:37 AM
I have checked--there's even a Sasha club. Also a club for Dr. Loboto.
Yeah... I'm part of the Sasha club. As well as the two Psychonauts clubs. >.>
Also, that's it, I'm posting Psychonauts fanfiction, darn it. Hopefully before I go to Japan. And maybe another chapter to my Grim Fandango one, too.
 Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 12:40 AM
HOOrah! I can die happy! =D
 Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 12:41 AM
..I'd join those clubs, but I don't have an account. I'm afraid of angry people. >:0
 Rubacava
08-21-2005, 1:17 AM
Awww, people won't get angry at you or anything... o.0;
 Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 1:22 AM
Eh. Maybe. I mean, it'd be cool to post up art and stories and stuff.
 Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 1:23 AM
By the way, cool icon. Very sweet.
 Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 1:26 AM
So you have an account? What be your name? D=
 Smon
08-21-2005, 4:12 AM
I checked DA for some PsychoNauts fanart, found some good stuff. A (discontinued) well porduced PsychoNauts fancomic was For Art's Sake (http://www.squidbunnies.com/projects/psychonauts/book1.html) Where Sasha and Milla went into an action director's mind to solve his sudden insanity and writer's block.
 TyraaRane
08-21-2005, 8:35 AM
Circus people shouldn't have ordinary names :) Especially when they name their son Razputin

Heh, exactly. I ended up being completely unoriginal and naming him Armin, after the guy who does his voice. It's a pretty unusual name, so I figured, "eh, whatever." (Told you I was lazy. ;))

BTW, where's this short piece on Dogen? I must've missed that.
 Zetz Darke
08-21-2005, 9:41 AM
Teehee. Imagine walking around with a Tetris shirt. =D

Lol...I'm sure they make them...but...you know...I doubt too many people wear them because their fans of the game. Tetris is one of those 'Oh...I'm waiting for this to stop loading, I guess I'll play Tetris while I wait' kinda things.
Page: 6 of 26